Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sinners Podcast with your host. Now, fuck that with your loaw glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: Why do you have that little ass cup.
Speaker 3: Man, because that's how these are supposed to be consumed.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, in that little cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't pour big glasses of Cuban coffee. They come like at the restaurant. They give you this little styrofoam thing, and they give you a stack of even smaller plastic cups, like the size of big thimbles, and people pour it.
Speaker 2: Into the thimble from the other.
Speaker 3: They go from smaller, the smaller to smaller.
Speaker 1: But why does it matter the size of the actual drinking you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The cup?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, probably because you aren't supposed to drink the whole thing at once.
Speaker 2: But oh wow, what and what what's that you're drinking? Again?
Speaker 3: This is a This a Cuban coffee. They call him a colada down here everywhere else to call him Cuban coffee.
Speaker 1: Man, I just almost let the internet pissed me off as some real life homies.
Speaker 2: What man? All that it almost got me?
Speaker 1: So you know, all of this stuff happened with obviously welded and dragon shit, m so.
Speaker 3: Hear something about that.
Speaker 1: So one of the live streams we did, like I was talking about Jake Cole, right, and I was explaining like I didn't like how he reframed what happened during that situation.
Speaker 3: Yes, what could describe it as very Palestinian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know if it's why would be Palestinian?
Speaker 2: Help me?
Speaker 4: Because he lost the attack and it ran out, say he wanted to cease fire before they shot back, But.
Speaker 1: That's not fair the Palestinians then launching attack, right, But wouldn't that specifically be that group of people that launched the attack?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that group of people represent the.
Speaker 4: People the Hamas outfit both launched the attack and advocated for a ceasefire, like not simultaneously.
Speaker 1: But you don't think we got to be more responsible and make sure we separate Hamas from the Palestinian people because aren't.
Speaker 2: They like more of a collective group of people.
Speaker 4: They're like ninety percent supportive of it and they don't push back against it.
Speaker 1: But how could they push back against it if they can't push back even against what's going on in Israel?
Speaker 3: Israel is a very powerful military, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So even Palestinians, if they can't push back against.
Speaker 1: Palestine, I mean Israel for all of the stuff happening, how could they push back on Hamas to a degree?
Speaker 3: Because Hamas is small, they're low, cool, they're that would be a much easier thing to topple.
Speaker 4: They afford them carte blanche to use all their homes and businesses as.
Speaker 2: That's irresponsible, Pete. That's that's yeah.
Speaker 3: People all the time. People do that all the time, and they steal all their food, they steal all their money, been robbing them blind for twenty years.
Speaker 1: But just because maybe let's say that they may get bullied or punked by anybody, don't mean that they necessarily are in alignment with Hamas or Israel.
Speaker 2: Even though Hamas could be made up of Palestinian people.
Speaker 4: They're a polling out. Let's say they have like eighty nine percent support of Mohammas.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a pole, Pete. There's like the reality of it.
Speaker 3: What's okay, Well, what evidential reality is there to the contrary?
Speaker 2: But that's not there.
Speaker 1: But that you can't allow narrative to shift how humans feel because because just listen, Pete, you can't, like Palestinian people have a reputation at that point in that place to not really have a way in a fight with everybody else. They don't really fight. They couldn't even fight Israel from taking over the country, let alone fight Harmas, who you know is willing.
Speaker 3: To use real weapons to Palestinians.
Speaker 1: It's not all Palestinian, but it is some Palestinian people. But and it's loose to say that that's a representation of that complete place. Like I get the concept, but to some degree, you can't make it like this is Israel versus Palestine. It's not because other than that, then you're saying Palestinian people are misleading other human beings by complaining saying this is not our agenda, because it's Palatina people coming out saying that this is not their agenda.
Speaker 3: But that's a minority of Palestinian people, No, that's the majority.
Speaker 1: You don't see most of them coming up fighting a war with Harmas because Hamas wouldn't be small if that was the case, mans would be huge.
Speaker 3: No, because Palastin's small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even if Palestine is small, there's still the number of Hamas would be the Hama's number would be bigger, it would be more if it was like that was their military or the infantry. And it's really gotta be loose when you phrased that, like you know what I mean, because they're not the military. That's not the military of Palestinian people.
Speaker 4: It's a group of it's a it's a military branch of an elected body of an autonomous state that was given political autonomy twenty five years ago. They elected them, yes, yes, yes, yeah, but yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes they voted and then elected them into office.
Speaker 2: Yeah but you said twenty five years ago versus what it is today.
Speaker 3: This has been going on since that time.
Speaker 2: No, it has not, big Gordo, since that time.
Speaker 1: Pete, you can't make so you're saying there's a so you're so you really think fucking Israel is fighting Palestine right now?
Speaker 2: Is that what you think is happening?
Speaker 4: Define Palestine Palestine's fictitious concept concept.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a fictitious concept fucking hundred years ago. Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: They've never been their own country in two thousand years, they've never been their own place.
Speaker 2: So what were they before? They were just a.
Speaker 3: Tribe they're like the courage before Israel.
Speaker 1: Before before European came and colonized and said this is what a country was.
Speaker 2: What was it before that?
Speaker 4: They were Egypt. They were it wasn't Egypt, Yes it was. No, yes, it absolutely was.
Speaker 2: So Palestine on the map has never been It's always has been Egypt. So they took it was it was it was the.
Speaker 3: King of the Jews. They're evils, right, So let.
Speaker 2: Me get this right. So you're saying they took Egypt from Egyptians and made it Israel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the British, with the British geopolitical arm and leverage via the Suez Canal.
Speaker 3: That was that was negotiated consumer however the hell they did that. But yes, that was me you know how.
Speaker 4: From Turkey and or not. I'm sorry, Jordan and Palestine was part of Egypt. It was never its own autonomous country.
Speaker 2: Stop stop again when you said it.
Speaker 1: So you saying that they took Egypt from Egyptians and gave it to Israel, Like, I get the colonization idea of what the rest of the world recognizes as a country. Like that's a very white thing to do, right, I get it, because that's how everything is fractured, right, it's important to establish that right, just like this country or any other country.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: The concept of European thoughts saying we decide what the country was not versus when you know, what's obvious that this is the land of people. Right, So you're saying, they took it from Egypt and gave it to and they gave it to Israel was happy to see it go because it wasn't fucking Egyptians.
Speaker 3: There was when it strategically benefited them.
Speaker 1: No, no, give talking about the European perspective of how people see land and ownership control touchdown there. I'm telling you Europe is a part of why it became Israel in the first place. It was Israel before the Caliphate drove them out, regardless of whatever it was. I'm saying, you cannot deny that that place was inhabited by this specific tribe and it was looked at as.
Speaker 2: The land of this tribe. What are you'all talking about?
Speaker 1: P Irresponsibly, Israel is fighting Palestine versus Israel is fighting a specific.
Speaker 2: Arm of people who are road agents of the agenda of Palestine.
Speaker 1: It's like saying, if somebody here was fighting some specific group, the good Boys, the Proud Boys, and they was fighting America.
Speaker 2: It's just not true.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying they don't have sway in government. I'm not saying they don't even have people like I'm not even invested over overtly in the history. But I also understand simple thing right, like, minus the public narrative of Israel support of Palistine support, it's obvious this is not the entire idea of the spirit.
Speaker 2: Of Palestine Palestinian people.
Speaker 1: I saw the polls where they say Palatinians are favor but again, these are people that back certain people to even root for that thought. So I don't Again, I just think it's it's room.
Speaker 3: But for conjecture, and how would you define it?
Speaker 2: Israel fighting Hamas like America is not fighting.
Speaker 4: How big is that delta between what is Hamas and what is their massive civilian support which they exploit carb Blanche throughout the region.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you said no pushback and no disagreement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they didn't even push back against what Israel took over the land itself.
Speaker 2: They're obviously they're not the fighting people.
Speaker 3: I mean, they've kind of fought like multiple wars since that time.
Speaker 1: If you call that a war, don't look pretty war ristic to me. They don't have anywhere near the equipment to fight these fight.
Speaker 3: Oh they kind of did in sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Even then, it's not even that type of Obviously they didn't even have enough to fight that kind of war or this type of war.
Speaker 2: That's just not their theme. But it's not Israel versus Palestine. It's not none of that.
Speaker 1: Like Pete, look, cuz one thing, I don't really do politics because there's a very Eurocentric view of how everything goes. Bro there's a very fucking pale view because of how everything goes I don't want.
Speaker 2: To be a part of the view of anti the establishment nor the establishment.
Speaker 1: I'm not really good at either, or like there's a real humane view of all of this that really should be the conversation, because somehow it becomes people that's, oh, they're victims, or people that's like, oh, they're aggressive versus what's happening. It's obviously Hamas is not the desire of the complete body of Palestinian people, no different than any other thing. But they're also not The military of Palistine Palestine cannot tell Hammon what to do. The body of them. They're gonna make their own decisions. And it's no different in America. We couldn't tell the military what to do, right, we couldn't tell the president what to do. We could the thought of voting and democracy carries that. But then again it's people still doing what they want to do. But I just think it's really irresponsible if we say that this is some kind of military arm of these people.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that that group of people is not they don't have Palestine people within it. I'm not saying that it's Some people even agree with them fighting a fight that they would love to fight. But it's obvious that this is not as simple as Israel versus Palestine. This is not as simple as the Jewish people versus the Muslim people. It's much more complex, much more nuanced, and much more layered. Yes you did, No, I didn't you know you took that. You took that statement around with.
Speaker 2: No Israel and Palestine. That's not what's happening.
Speaker 1: It's Israel versus Hamas, and that matters even because again, dog.
Speaker 2: Like we are in uh, We're in the world bro where it's way more sheeps than ever before.
Speaker 1: And this is to Steal's point, why we even you know, the conversation started where programming is everything. So what we tell people is how they're going to be programmed right, because we just got to accept most people.
Speaker 2: Don't have the time, the.
Speaker 1: Luxury, none of that to formulate thought based off of them taking in information like me or you, that they just don't have the time, they don't have the focus. Why they don't have to focus. We could blame a thousand things. We could blame genetics, we could blame God, we could blame America, we can blame a million things. But we know, as Shepherd's this is our job. This is for sure our job to really gi she some level of thought. I mean to hopefully get them to use somewhere of their brains. That that would be the goal for this podcast. This podcast ain't about making money, because if that was the case, I would bring on apps. So I would bring on Kendrick Lamar, I'll bring on anybody like I would bring on the biggest people. Like if I felt that you should, you should bring them the biggest people. But that's because everything for you is money.
Speaker 5: No, this podcast is for money. Go tell Charlamagne that you're doing this podcast.
Speaker 2: For no money. He knew that I was not doing it for money.
Speaker 5: You have to do that's business. You have to do it show for money. You just can't do it show just because you say, now, if you had a sad little project that you was doing. I think everything in this company, everything is online, is about commerce.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Still, let me tell you something, brother, forgive me some big bro. Just listen to me right now.
Speaker 1: I didn't done really good in this life, better than most people, period, by being authentically what I believe in. You can't wake up one day and convince me that I should do anything for money that makes you a prostitute.
Speaker 2: So if I.
Speaker 5: Just listen, just listen.
Speaker 1: If I wanted did this podcast for money still, I would have never did it. If I didn't think there was a true agenda, a true reason to do this pod, I would have never did it. If I wanted to make money still, I go sell fucking dope. I know how to cook PCP. If that's what I'm doing for money, every song I make it ain't for money. I'm really trying to disseminate a message that's important to me. I don't have no songs that are You don't hear me got no songs about I'm drinking all the liquor in the club because I don't fucking drink. You don't hear me talking about no songs I'm smoking all the weed. I got a song about smoke weed, the whole song about smoking weed. Because those are the things that I could make for money.
Speaker 5: Whatever would be disingenuine because you don't do none of those things.
Speaker 2: So this would be disingenuous.
Speaker 1: So if I bring people that I feel like, don't necessarily validate the reason Pete is here, because this is one of the most intelligent people I talk to. Even he's far more educated, even on a lot of GEO is socio like issues, more than me. But again, the ability to understand what he's saying is why he is here. His ability to listen is whyse here, not his ability to talk.
Speaker 2: So, no steal. It ain't about no fucking money, and it ain't nothing never counting, no nigga chasing no money but death or prisons.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, you can't do nothing to chase money. But at the end of the day, everything is about making money, bro. And I'm not saying this right or wrong. No, hear me out on this.
Speaker 2: iHeart gives it.
Speaker 5: I heeart as us under contract. Right, we have a contract, we get to guarantee with that contract. After a while, with that contract being said that they're not making the money, dog, they gonna tell us to kick rocks. But listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Get me out.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying to a degree. If you are great at what you do, money will invariably be the result of it. Because I don't think I go out and chase nothing just strictly for a dollar, because it's a lot of stuff I good do. It's a lot of information I have that that's true. I got receipts on certain stuff. If I really want to make money and just be one of these messy motherfuckers, I could probably go out and do that. But everything in this world bro is pretty much based on money. From That's what we're talking about to day. The college education system, education period, education today is an economic institution. It's not based on getting nobody smarter. It's not based on preparing you for the real world. If it was, it would be way different. You think about it. If you go to college right first, thing you do. When you go to college. They tell you what you have to take your general education courses. Right, yeah, shit that you've already taken in high school. You got to go take another math class, you gotta take English, you have to take a foreign language or whatever else. I ain't been in college in a while, but yeah, soon you're still the same.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you going to college to you go to college to prepare you to go get a job, to go, prepare you for a place in the world. Right, colleges became one. Yeah, you go to college to prepare yourself for the real world, make a living. Well, well, I don't know what you go to college for, but that's what everybody else going for. Bro let me finish my point because.
Speaker 2: You interrupted me.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's important that and this is what I'm saying to peak. Right, just hold that point. Just think that point. Go ahead, Pete, I'm sorry, just hold that point still. I think how we misuse things, we actually blame other people for that. You know why you should go to college to get an education.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you get an education for what? In education in order to do what?
Speaker 1: That's not the point. See how you start to kind of the human mind. Right, and this is the level of why we talk about business. And go ahead to your point. But that's the point I wanted to make college get education, But go ahead, finished.
Speaker 2: If we were living in like.
Speaker 5: A time when all the great philosophers were and they used to go around the pantheon or whatever man in the coliseum and you know, philosophiers or whatever. That's one thing I think people go get an education so they could you know, live their life.
Speaker 2: They can make it, you know, a meaningful living rights.
Speaker 5: Most people go to college and get the education that make a living and put them ahead of everyone else. So when they had the resume. You know, of course, if you have that you went to Stanford on your resume, you want to know the dame or as see, you're probably gonna do better than the person that don't have that same education as you. Right, That don't make you no smarter. But I tell people all the time to meet college is a big waste of time right now, and I've changed my mind on that, and just in the last maybe five six years. People go to school now, like the last few years, I've been slowly leaning towards that because I told all my kids they go to college because you know it's going to help you be successful in life. Right, You don't go to college to learn shit, no more. You go to college to go and get in debt. Most people go to college to become a lawyer or unless you're going for some specific like you want to become a doctor, you want to become a lawyer. But something like that, it's almost like a waste of time because you're going to.
Speaker 4: Come out and dick it's hyperinflationary real quick before we pivot off.
Speaker 2: Glasses.
Speaker 4: How like, just from a philosophical standpoint, how do you navigate that kind of separation of the line between doing something for money and like providing an audience or a greater audience more of what it is that they're looking for as like a customer. Like you remember the movie Joe Dirt with where he had the friend who was selling sparklers in the middle of the desert and then he told him you need all the zippy dews and all the big fireworks.
Speaker 3: He made all the money sell the bigger fireworks. Like, how do you navigate that scenario in your own perspective?
Speaker 1: In that regard, I stick to what I believe in and I never really is only as much wiggle room. First off, this is no siblings jail, my boy, my brother Pete in the house, my big brother still in the house, family affair.
Speaker 2: I allow very little.
Speaker 1: Minimum room when it comes to morally what I'm about, Like, this is the point I was saying to you initially, right like almost let the Internet get me upset at my real life homies, right where I was saying to you. We talked about the whole thing with J Cole, and I said exactly what Daylight told me, Like this is what Daylight said to me.
Speaker 2: Now again, I never doubled down on the fact that I.
Speaker 1: Thought J Cole wrote that song as a distant Kendrick, I said, based off the information, it's a possibility that they told me. But the second point I said was regardless, even if he didn't write it as a disc, he knew it could be tooken as a disc, right, It could be tooken as a this if you put it next to a you know, a song that's on that project, that's a disc, right, which is seven minute drill. And so Absol shout out to my little bro ass. So he did an interview with Head and he told the story, and obviously the fans don't listen to context. Like they hear one point and they grasp it, right, that's the sheep in them.
Speaker 2: They just grab it. They didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: I gave you two alternatives, and I said, what make J Cole a piece of shit was the fact that even if he didn't mean this as a disc right, minus what Daylight told me, minus what anybody told me, right, even.
Speaker 2: If he didn't mean it as a disc, he knew it could be taking as such.
Speaker 1: And it's messy to put his friends, which is ab so in Daylight, you know, as a companion, as a tde associate on a project where you dis sen Kendrick Lamar. That was the whole context of what I said. That Like, that's what I said, exactly, that complete thing. But they hear in one specific place and then a Glass, Oh you see, I knew Glass didn't know he was lying, And I'm like, bro, Like, first off, I didn't say that I knew that this song was a this That's not what I said.
Speaker 2: You know, look at the it's in video. You could see that. I said.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure, I said, But what make J Cole not a good person. And even as Sol said, he's like, man, J Cole is a good dude. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I believe all that shit is fluffed because.
Speaker 1: As a good nigga, I would never put somebody else on a project while if I know this person is associated yours while.
Speaker 2: I'm about to dish you, because that would be like a piece of shit. You know what I'm saying. That's a piece of shit. Move you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's the type of stuff I'm saying where I almost let the internet get me off, and I'm about to cut Daylight out. I'm about to cut Soul out. Like nigga, you gotta know what's a good dude?
Speaker 2: Is a good dude? Ain't somebody that will put you on a on a project where you dishing your brother? That ain't good.
Speaker 5: I'm not really familiar with that situation. But was they already beef when they made the song? How long ago they make that record? The song was older?
Speaker 1: Daylight said the song was done way before that they had did it. He said he sent it to J Cole, He never heard it until later on when they was about to put it out. He said he had the song for a Yeah, this is what they like told me feel me now Aylight could also be fibbing to me. You know, it ain't no reason he got to tell me the truth. Like we from the same town and all that, and we fuck with each other. But he don't got to be one honest. Or they could be you know, trying to preserve a relationship with Ja Cole because maybe they see value in him.
Speaker 2: Or they fuck with him.
Speaker 1: Either way, that's not the important part of it. Like that's just the politics and hip hop that I don't mind. But when I look at somebody and I'm watching somebody associate somebody with the term good dude, and I get what Saul saying. He like man, he's worried about his vision, he worried about his diet. I think that does make you a you know, you have a good focus in things. But I also think it's a presentation and how he will do things. A good dude would never use you and compromise you in the middle of a situation to gain something. Still, I would never use you, or Pete, I would never use you in a situation and compromise you in a position to gain something.
Speaker 2: To me, that says you're unsavory. I mean, you're not a stand up dude.
Speaker 3: So to follow this this actually they can't.
Speaker 4: So the song that those guys are on is not yeah, but it's it's it's on an EP and the and there's another song on that project.
Speaker 3: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: First I thought you were saying that it was like he sent them a beat, they did the thing and then like in the verse in the same song.
Speaker 3: But it's like the next song on the EP or something, it's right there.
Speaker 1: What happened was Daylight made this song, he sent it to ap abslutely did the verse, and Daylight send it to j Cole.
Speaker 2: He said he takes it to him. Nothing came back for a year. This is what he said to me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Could he be lying to me?
Speaker 1: Sure, But I don't know why to fuck with Daylight lou to me because I'm asking him in the middle of this ship like them is this nigga? But that's not even a point that that's irrelevant to the point minus how we got there, because that that wouldn't fracture me in Daylight relationship, Like if he lied to me or he's lying publicly, either way, I.
Speaker 4: Don't examining it from the Jake coleside, Well, this is he had the disverse and and he put his disverse on the song that they were on after that already made.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. No, so what was the next song? But just the same.
Speaker 1: So what that saying is he did the song and the song had been sitting around for a year. That for longer or or six seven months, the song had been sitting around. This is what's being said now, Like the song was finished, it been sitting around seven months. And then when he's putting together this project where he's marketing it as this disrespectful thing, the Kendrick, right, he talks to them being Kendrick and then he put it on.
Speaker 2: That was my That wasn't even my issue. My initial issue was when he came back.
Speaker 1: With this specific song, the song that he just released, the port Antonio song, and he's reframing what happened in that battle. He's like, oh, you know, like he's also like slighting a homie, like he was morally above it.
Speaker 2: That was my issue.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, you can't present yourself as some morally just person. You feel me knowing that you put that song on there, whether it's a this or not. That's what I specifically said. In a lot of stream you combining it with a seven minute drill song where you are it's obviously this and that, and then you put this, you put this song on that project. That means you know, app Show is his man. You know Daylight is an associate of a clique, So why would you do that if you're a righteous dude?
Speaker 2: That's that's that's slimy, you feel me. That was my point.
Speaker 1: But again because obviously people they hear like this is why I said, it's important that we say certain thing and this is what I'm saying is still in you right is the same thing that like, we have to be careful with the things we say because we know people are sheep. We know if nothing else, we shepherd like we shepherd bro we leave a lot of people whoever following us. And the message to me is more important than the food at the end, Like it's more important like what we're saying to people. So like if I'm sitting down asking I don't want to get on this platform and ask God about what happened in the battle. I don't even fuck who want to hear it. Like, my job is to guide people correctly. My God is to provide true insight.
Speaker 2: That's my job. See what's the name of this episode, conversations that norm Still started.
Speaker 5: I ain't started none of this stuff about I want to talk about. Well, that's because you were late, Jacob. I wouldn't late.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 5: We said when you called me this morning and said the shower, myself, come to the shower, and I said, give me a minute. I came on you as started. So since this is called the conversations that norm Still started before I was so rudely interrupted. I think that people go to college to get a better life. That that's the main purpose the average person when they go to college, because we all have all been sold this kind of like this bill of goods since we were little kids. Go to schools, get an education. It's going to lead to a better life. Yeah, everybody I talked to got a degree, including myself. They not working in that field. They're not working in that field. You know, you go to school, you know, get graduate with a degree in business administration, and you wind up working at an insurance company or something selling insurance.
Speaker 3: Or whatever, you know, doing business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but still you understand what I'm saying. It's like, you know, you go to school for this stuff. Like I see people go to school and study of like African American studies, which is cool, that's what you went too. But they got this massive amount of debt once they finished.
Speaker 3: There's certainly a.
Speaker 4: Failure to define, articulate, separate, and compartmentalize the sort of legacy of luxury education and worldliness and the and the modern expansion of university access for utilitarian economic purposes. And a lot of the people who need the latter the most are being swayed into pursuing the former to their own detriment, which is to me highly irresponsible.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm very anti government forgiveness of college student loan debt. I am very pro university forgiveness of student loan debt. I would love a lot that said, all your universities, all that cash, the start, write some Oh we're not on the life, you best write some fucking checks.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree because let me say this.
Speaker 1: Though I had wrote this damn while you was talking. I want to make sure I had that. So you say people go to college for a better life, that's the first problem. It's like going to McDonald's to actually get nourished.
Speaker 5: Gee, you have a you gotta understand something, bro, you train that I don't disagree, you know, and I agree with you, but you gotta remember your philosophy to a lot of things. A lot of people just not like you said, people are sheep, right. So I think the general idea is everybody thinks that, Okay, I'm gonna go to school, I'm gonna get a better life, right, I'm automatically winning, right, And that's and that's not true because most of the people, though, I'm gonna tell you, most of the wealthy people I know have a high school education that went to a trade school. Everybody I know this independently wealth. They want to learn the trade like I know it. Guy right now, one of the only bigion there that I know. He's heavy in the real estate. He owns a whole bunch of Bellflower, owns a whole bunch of stuff off the six or five corridor. He leases the people, and you know, has one hundred year land ds. He owns the actually on the six or five and two t in the Miller Brewing Company. He owns all that land they pay rent to him every month, or we.
Speaker 3: Just sold the lot next to it a few years back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this is a guy that comes from Patterson, New Jersey, barely got a high school, actually has a ged and just want to took a real estate course, right, which is the trade? Right?
Speaker 2: We want to learn the trade right, true entrepreneurs. Yeah, and we applies that trade. Every One I know that is wealthy. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Nobody with a college degree is wealthy. I know people have college degrees that have cool jobs that they can get fired from any time. But everybody I know this like wealthy, wealthy, They don't have They don't have a college education.
Speaker 4: Bro. But yeah, you go to college for to me, teaching entrepreneurism is like testing or innovation. Like we were saying a while back, you can't test artistic creativity. You can't test innovation trying to track innovation in a model the randomness is indecipherable from a from a distinctly like purposeful randomization model. Like you can't sit down and get a thousand people and say here's a test. We're gonna determine which one of you used the most innovative. It won't happen.
Speaker 3: So like, so far as university attendance goes, yeah, you're never gonna see that.
Speaker 4: There's actually Robert Kiyosaki, the rich dad, poor dad guy, and Donald Trump co. Wrote a book and they talked about that in the very first chapter about universities teach you how to go work for someone else, not how to work for yours.
Speaker 3: And that's true.
Speaker 4: It teaches you at its best, and it teaches you how to assimilate into a system efficiently.
Speaker 3: At its worst, it just gives you a bunch of hot air and a yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's why I think we need to bring trade s crews back. I remember, I think that was in the last generation where they had these classes at school that was really interesting. Like they had where people could go take all the motive classes, right, go take all the motive class woodshot classes. And I knew a lot of guys that came out of high school, man they went and got their apprentice ship's degrees, became plumbers and things like that, and they opened up really long lasting businesses. I think one of my homeboys, tim me back in the high know he might be going on his fourth or fifth plumbing, you know, plumbing location to where they fixed plumbing, right, and he makes a really good living for himself. Don't sent all his kids work for the business because they became plumbers just like he did. You know, they own a piece of the business. And I think that's where man, I think right now, Man, like the whole school is full of shit now thog from high school and everything else.
Speaker 1: Right, So you agree with Trump. So you agree with Trump as far as there. Now, what is it the Department of Education?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the department of one because like you said, everybody is doing shit for money. Education should never be about money, right, it should be the better society. Right, all of these people care about these schools administrators, especially in public school. Oh, we get two hundred and fifty dollars ahead, so we want to make sure these kids in school every day. We don't give a damn if they really learned thathing. We just need a mess so we can get the money. Do you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I think that's the issue with But again it's the convenience. I think again, one thing, like I said, I disagree with Pete in the head about it, which we did this. We did a really dope We did a really dope conversation about university's college education. It was dope moking and Pete was really just cooking like that and it was deep. It threw me off, But it's the same thing happening in America on all fronts because people are pursuing money. So what happens is you will start to lower the quality of everything, like if you watch the movie The Founder, right and again, like I compare McDonald's, like if you go to college for better life, it's like going to McDonald's to get nourished. Like the thought of it sounds cool, but you gotta look at the reality. You should go to college to get educated, right, so then you should know what you're getting educated on and how you would apply that in real life. That's why it's important that people had these conversations with they pick with your parents.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: We had this conversation ironically before, which was about you know, college, But again, if you understand you're going to college for education, you have to change.
Speaker 2: Like I talked to Chris, Chris is really smartness department. She explained to me. She feels like college is more about networking.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get what you do, and it's become that because that's the only place you can find value.
Speaker 5: I would say that's the best thing about it. G I would say, I know, so many became away more well. I became a much more well rounded person when I left Cleveland. I went to college because my whole world view and things things I think that and travel, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I believe.
Speaker 5: I believe every kid out of high school should go on sabbatical to Europe. Like literally, you know how people used to just go backpack in the sixties, Peter Like they would leave high school and just go around Europe for a year.
Speaker 4: I think you come back the only person from my graduating class at high school that didn't go fuck around in Europe on a bunch of goddamn hostel bunk beds.
Speaker 5: I think it's good for people. Gee, I'm gonna tell you. When I first started going to Europe and just seeing different people, seeing how different people lived, and seeing different coaches, it made me a better person. That made me more talerant of certain things. I know, I laughed and joke a lot about stuff, but it made me appreciate people a lot more, and it made me appreciate this life in America that we have a lot more, right, because in America.
Speaker 2: We so spoiled and entitled. Man, we complained about every damn thing.
Speaker 1: We don't have this, we don't have that, like right now, Like right now, you're complaining because you should be going to college for education, but you got it wrong and you're talking about going to college for a better job.
Speaker 2: No, I'm telling you what the general thought is.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that's not my thought on stuff, so that that would be that thought of entitlement. That Yeah, most people go to school thinking that they're going to get out. They have this thing that okay, once I.
Speaker 2: Got a school.
Speaker 3: Kind of what you're being sold, that's kind of their words.
Speaker 2: But who is really selling that to them?
Speaker 3: Like the universities.
Speaker 2: But then there's an issue between your parents, right your university.
Speaker 5: I think parents more than anything else, pepe selling you that because they and I'm gonna tell you the average person, especially your mom, they want they so they can brag their friends.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know such and such, you know they got this, they got that. Well, women is a big thing for me. You might like that too, No, to a certain extent, but I know I'm a college under the Winter Klege, right, So I always told my key is this is that college is what you make it. If you go to school, don't just hang out with the football team. Meet other people, because that's gonna be the biggest thing in your life, the connections you've made in your life. It's much easier ge to go holler at somebody to get a job that you know, more easier, and it's more easier to build a business if you have certain people in your network, right, Like Chris is in the clothing things. Now, that's how you're making his money in the off season, right. He knows so many people that own fabric shops that own you know, the way he can go get stuff for the low or free from in most cases. Right, And it really helped him to have, you know, those relationships became a benefit to him later on.
Speaker 4: That's something like I hung out with five people for my track team and I went and did like specific like competitively accessible like internships.
Speaker 3: When I was there, I just want to stay and it was fine.
Speaker 4: I got a decent job offer out of there, and then economic downturn whatever happened after that, I was just like shit, I look but at that time it kind of since then like the way to go full circle, like Glasses doesn't want to do doesn't want to prostitute himself and the content or whatever else that I'm principally opposed to nepotism, so I won't participate in it.
Speaker 3: So I didn't have much of an appetite to go.
Speaker 4: Hang out with people I'm not really the biggest fans of or whatever else for purposes of professional networking, you know, And I understand the rationale saying that the best value in attending university is the networking. To me, that's an indictment of the institution because you can just go stand around and hang out and lie and say you go to school there and do the networking.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to participants.
Speaker 2: People that just hung out on campus with people that he school. I heard people tell stories of just going to hang out on other campuses.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a lot of some of some good friends I made at New Mester of State, or people that didn't even go to school there after, Like, man, you gotta go to oh I don't go to school here, Bryce come up with you to hang.
Speaker 2: Out with y'all.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: There are people who go to all the frat parties at USC on the road, who go to OCC and Santa Monica College and fall ass backwards at the jobs, never take the set phone on cancer, and they walk right.
Speaker 5: Into the cafeteria with me because I'm on scholarship. So when I go in, I walked right in the cafeteria with my stuff. They right behind me, just talking, just getting the thing, eating the same food I'm eating every day, hanging out. Come about a dorm playing. I'm gonna tell you all I did when I went to school, Man, all I did was play PlayStation Dog Nintendo and eat.
Speaker 2: One play football.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I took tests, protested homework, ran tracked, slept, and for a couple months out of the year, I drank off Rizon Saturdays.
Speaker 3: With Street Close.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Mentorships I got, I got, I gotta not at the end because I got tired rent checking and that was then.
Speaker 3: But like get solved every weekend real quick, oh with glasses talking about It's the word convenience.
Speaker 4: Convenience is the result of an expansion of quantity, and I think quantity and quality largely work in an adversarial relationship. So like what you see with university acts, like there used to not be that many.
Speaker 3: Now there's them.
Speaker 4: There's a state college, there's a like on every damn corner, Like I can't believe how many there's like six colleges in South Florida.
Speaker 3: There's not even that many people here. And same with McDonald's.
Speaker 4: As you expand and expand and expand, the acts is what you're able to provide to people. It's impossible not to water down the quality of what's being provided. When you start off with a higher quality thing and try to blow it out, It's it's almost impossible to sacrifice quality for quantity at that rate.
Speaker 1: Any But that's what I was saying is still initially, you know, during this conversation, they.
Speaker 2: Got enough people trying to do that.
Speaker 1: They have enough people in this the population has enough people in this world trying to sell them something, trying to sell them goodwill, like you know, people monetizing white guilt. It's a standard thing. Like business is business. You feel me, it's a ton of business. And I understand no Silings podcast is a business, but it is my choice on what type of business it should be. Do I want to turn it into McDonald's or do I want it to be in and out question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hypothetically, if you had Kendrick on the podcast, what would you want the conversational track to look? Because you know, obviously he could go on a hundred different shows and he's going to talk about the same four things a hundred different times.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I've never ad not to do the podcasts because I don't have anything to talk to him about. Fair enough.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds weird, bro, but it's like, yeah, I know you like, I don't what am I gonna talk to Kendrick about on a podcast like listen? If I had him, I would have to respect the population's desire to hear his perspective of what happened in the battle. But I mean, man, if I talk to dot today, I have to be just really catching up with him on how's life being? You know, how I was raising the kids, Like how's that chancedince you was a little kid?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Stuff that you know.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be cool, but I don't think it makes it a unique conversation just just like yeah, and it becomes like messy. I get the value in having somebody that you know, hundreds of thousands of people will want to hear from.
Speaker 2: But really I would need.
Speaker 1: A conversation that takes people into a different place, you know what I'm saying. And I don't think think Dot kind of lives a specific life. The things that I would talk to most of the stuff we'd be talking about the stuff that we got into in the past. And it just don't seem like it would make for interest in podcasts. Like it was different when we sat down and talked to too Short, too Short, to somebody. I have a million I don't know too Short, I have a million questions. Do I really want the world to sit down and get the version of Kendrick that I know?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Like it's not that important to me, Like as So is the same thing. Like I don't know what I would talk to artists about.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think absolutely I wouldn't mind having a conversation with Asol I was talking about some different I would probably talk to Absoute about psychedelics and the pineal gland and stuff like that, because he got a different train of thought, he shared similar views to me all certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you think that would be the audience against the chronicles. Caring about pineal gland as.
Speaker 5: Far, I wouldn't necessarily bring him on against the chronicles, so he probably come on steal a spotlight.
Speaker 2: I do gainst One thing I do I try to do, is I certain things.
Speaker 5: If you see me doing something myself, yeah, that's because it doesn't belong on gainst the chronicles. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if there's an artist that I would talk to, I would talk to school Boy Q, right because we could talk to school Boy Q about boxing, like right, because like we're realistically have an incredible conversation about boxing.
Speaker 2: Man, there's a million.
Speaker 1: Platforms you can go and here listen to school Boy Q talk about his album and stuff like that. The version of Q that I would want you to know that I have, that's a private relationship with me and cousins.
Speaker 2: We fuck with boxing and he's a deep.
Speaker 1: Fan of boxing. So that conversation could happen on no ceilings. People could see something like my goal even when we begin to bring guests on games excuse me on no seilings is people get a version of that person that they didn't know exists.
Speaker 5: I think that's how it should be. I don't never think you should go in there and this to just interview somebody. They's so whack. So when did you start doing this?
Speaker 2: And people I don't have that, and and and there is people that want to learn it. I just don't have that. I'm not an interviewer.
Speaker 5: I think people like hearing people's opinions about other things and getting to know somebody, Like like to me, hearing Scarface, like getting to talk to Scarface about like local politics. I thought that was dope, just hear his train of thought, you know, conversations that I had with Willie d you know, like the Get Up Boy is my favorite group of all time, hands down, But just to hear those dudes talk about politics on just a whole nother left. I think them and Pete would have a great conversation because they're really into this stuff. You feel what I'm saying. They're really into politics. Yeah, so, and I think it makes for a great conversation hearing that one of the greatest gangster rap roops of all time really talk about politics. Man, it's dope, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen there, I'll sacrifice anything for Pete. I mean, like, I'm mad, we didn't get the Kennedy interview, you know. I mean, it was a lot of stuff happening, But I'll circle back and get some peat. That's devastating. But so unless Pete wants to talk to somebody, like it don't really motivate me. Like talking to Pete, you know, makes me think a million you know, if Pete blows my mind, I mean, Paul's like, I'm sure he blows other people's mind.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's the truth. Like it's like he's a smart dude, and.
Speaker 1: It's not just smart, like minus the education part, his ability to think and listen.
Speaker 3: Technically I'm not educated.
Speaker 4: I claim that I'm not educated and that I'm still a virgin because technically, technically I haven't finished anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So no, So yeah, that's all I'm saying. So to your original point, like, the business of no silings is my perspective. That's the business of no sellings. It's not anybody else's perspective. It's my perspective. And I like what Pete brings out of my perspective. I like when Pete challenges me to think, you know what I mean, I prefer that when he uses words that I have to remember what that word meant to pull it out. Like a lot of people will say Pete's too smart, and I'm like, it's not about Pete's.
Speaker 2: With it's is he listens.
Speaker 1: So we're having a conversation even initially the conversation you walked in on, where I know what he's referencing even though I haven't talked about it in twenty years, right, which is the history of that land that we call Palestine and injury, Like, I know the story even though I haven't talked about it. But then there's this place as a human, and that's where my goal is, even with Pete. I always bring him back to a humane level. That's the only thing my desire for Pete is to always bring him back to the most primitive humane Yes, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Tell you who I want to talk to this really of the Gainst the chronicles. Land want them on Gainst Chronicles for reasons that John ho Brian dude, who's that the financial.
Speaker 2: Literary gut Oh, he's dope, He's real dope. Pete.
Speaker 5: I think you would like him, man, like check him out. I think because similar stuff he talks about it with the founding like you know, black people's broke and just you know, I think that's stuff that we need.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, I face, I saw some kiss from he was dope.
Speaker 4: That's That's something that I've like one of my closet dreams to do with like Malcolm one day, if we ever made it enough to get any credibility behind anything we say, it would be.
Speaker 3: To go around and do like.
Speaker 4: A free three hour thing at like the Jackie Robinson or the Basketball Jim at Dorsey or something like that, and just like hop around different and be able to make a presentation for thirty minutes, then do two and a half hours of Q and A with people just from the neighborhood and different cities around the country.
Speaker 3: I would I would do that.
Speaker 1: Shit, that's very no syllingis I would be down to do that, I think.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: It goes back to that same conversation about me being street. It's like, man, there is no representation. There's only you know, force on the ghetto. Everybody is talking bad about gang banging. They talked bad about the ghetto anything and gang banging. And it's like I said, I was looking at this keV Mac shout out to my brother keV Man, my Big keV Is Man. I love Big cav Bro. He is just an awesome dude, you what I mean. And I know he's been through hell and figuring out you know, life.
Speaker 2: We come out of this, but I just truly appreciate his perspective, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he was telling the story where they ran into this legendary dude from Inglewood, NHP like will Pout, and he was saying how they gave him a past because he was dating his niece. And I feel like when people talk about gangs, like back to the community conversation, that he is always this, oh yeah, you know, people in the hood we just trip on each other, but if it was a white person, we wouldn't trip on them. Like I hear that so much, and it's so frustrating because it's just not true, Like that's just not true. We don't just trip on each other because we black, not even just me, Like, yes, there is one or two assholes that trip on people because they're black, just like in Diddy situation. There are some execs who are sexual devians. But my issue is if you were complicit, if you just stood by why these things were happening. You just as bad as the party involved. You might even be worse. Like a rapist specifically can't control their urge. They get excited by somebody resisting. But if you were in the room and you let somebody do that, and then you let them do that again, you're worse than that person. At least that person mind is messed up. What's wrong with yours that don't make you stop them? So I was telling ADM. I'm like, like he was talking about that. They was, you know that his homies would just go punch on innocent smokers, and I'm like, man, I would trip on my homies if they did that. It used to be a drug program that used to come out at the end of one hundred and seventeenth Street and they would walk to the Metro rail the Rose of Park station right.
Speaker 2: You know on willer Brook in period and they would walk from the.
Speaker 1: Drug diversion program was next to the county jail, you know, on Mona, So they would walk down to seven because it was a shortcut versus walking to a period ram. So they would walk down one hundred and seventeenth Street, and I remember shout out to the hommy little Wayne, and he locked up. He got a bunch of time, but Lil Wayne wanted to trip him, like they don't say none to these people. Cauz, Like, bro, what do you think you're doing? You mean, like my big hommie pluck. This is somebody I grew up listening to it to some degree, really just idolizing him to a true you know, straight up. I just respected the type of man he was in the streets. But there were times where he wanted to shoot somebody because they called him a nigger in the middle of traffic. And we finish get life because you want to kill this nigga because he called us in word because y'all having the traffic argument.
Speaker 2: You want to blow his head off in the middle of people. We finsa go to prison for that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that ain't worth it, you mean, and I'll stop him, Like I wouldn't let sucker stuff happen around me by the time I came into my masculinity and accountability by the time I was twenty, you couldn't do no sucker stuff around me.
Speaker 2: Immediately, I was gonna challenge you on it, you know what I mean, And that's it.
Speaker 1: And I've been like that, you know, my whole life, even when I was more worried, I still would say something like even when I wasn't the most courageous person, I still would say something in my team. So I don't understand how, you know, people get so upset when, like I stand on some level of principles or morals, Like even still when we talk about like all this stuff with homosexuals, I'm like, how can y'all How do y'all just see this world of a bunch of people being gay unless you saw it? Like people make it like I'm crazy for not believing everybody is in the closet, And I'm like, how do you just live in this world believe in everybody's in the closet unless you know people.
Speaker 2: I don't know nobody in the closet. You probably do.
Speaker 1: Dog, Now, listen to what I'm saying, I don't know anybody in the closet, so that means that they are hiding it from me.
Speaker 3: But if you're saying that's kind of what the closet concept is, So what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, or how do you know that they're in the closset it unless they came.
Speaker 5: I never will forget the time when the stuff went on with Old Boy that was on TV. What was that rapper's name came up? And you said, man, how come he didn't tell me? That's the whole thing. A lot of people just don't a lot, especially in the black community. Bro, a lot of people living in shame.
Speaker 2: This is shame. People can't live a black community on I know you ain't seen it, but it's the real it's the real thing. A community, but not one community. It is a real thing.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of stuff that we do in concert with each other that's like, but that's like saying going to college for a better job versus going to college, like let's stop.
Speaker 2: A black community. Yeh.
Speaker 5: I think you sometimes overthink stuff.
Speaker 2: It's I'm not I'm just thinking you Oh you overthink stuff, overthinking.
Speaker 3: I'm just what's overthinking? And what's refusing to underthink?
Speaker 1: Like yet repeating narrative like you just say something because this is where everbody sa not even caring to me.
Speaker 5: Black people for the longest have always looked down on homosexual It's just just a true fact.
Speaker 3: That might be a culture that I don't know if that's a community.
Speaker 2: Mean, Black America has gay people, So how could gay people.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I'm not Again, this is not my personal opinion, bro, because honestly, I don't care what.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to peg you down as the heathen you are. That's not what we're trying to do. What we're saying to you is, how do you say that. This is why I'm saying is irresponsible to say black community, because then you're saying it's a part of how every black persons fabric the majority, and that's not true. I think you from the ghettos because you're from a ghetto in Cleveland and I'm from a ghetto and Compton to watch, right, I think we have certain things that don't represent the rest of black people outside of those ghettos.
Speaker 5: I would think, Yeah, I think definitely. And I think it's a thing that's based on people not experiencing, you know, like not seeing other people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I remember when I first came to LA and I was went to Hollywood and I saw two dudes holding hands. That tripped me the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're from the ghetto and I wasn't used seeing and I.
Speaker 5: Wasn't used to seeing certain things, right, And you know when I worked in Hollywood. When I worked for Mind the Music, you became just so none of that type of stuff because there was so many people doing different stuff out there.
Speaker 2: You had girls holding each other's hands, you had.
Speaker 5: Dudes holding each other's hands and doing all kinds of other stuff to where it was kind of like, I think, man, people should live in their truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't even want to have that generic conversation.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is back to the point of why we should always use Black America. If we're referencing and then there's no really light ideas, there's no really light mind ideas for black people in America. Now, me and you again, we come from the ghetto of America. There are like minded things. You're right in most ghettos in America unless you're in Atlanta. And I can't say this is true for Atlanta because I think, even to their defense, they don't see that traditionally in the ghetto. So again we're conflating our ideas on the rest of Black America. People who have been suburban black people, people that have been wealthy black people, they don't fall under these dice. I mean, So again, I don't think I'm overthinking. I think I'm thinking that's it. I don't even think most of the stuff I'm even saying to Pete. It took me ten hours to think is I'm listening and it's like, why do people say this? This is just one of those bad ideas, like going to college to have a better life. I've never in my life thought you go to college to have a better life, because I've always thought like I just didn't carry on, which is the sheet concept, right, I didn't just carry on the thought.
Speaker 2: I never thought McDonald nourished me.
Speaker 5: I think the average personal g the average family. I think that's what they've been taught from generation and generation, that oh, if you go to school, you're going to have a better life. It's going to give you an advantage. And you know what, there are a certain advantages to have a degree less unemployment, you know, statistically, they you know, live longer, statistically, are homeowners. It's a lot of stuff that you know, the fact it's kind of back by facts, you know.
Speaker 3: Mod correlation thing.
Speaker 4: If you're if you're more disciplined than ambitious, you're probably more apt to go to college.
Speaker 5: So is that on you or is that on the college I think that's more on you. I think that's I think that's more on you. Just like I said, the richest person I know is a guy that came from Patterson, New Jersey. Needs to sleep in his car, but he had the ambition.
Speaker 1: Listen, all I'm saying is I think it's our job to guide people because they come to us for guiding, even the people who don't know they need guidance.
Speaker 2: That's why the things we say, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: It is frustrating to say something to people and people to hang on one specific.
Speaker 2: Part of what you're saying. So you know, I get it.
Speaker 1: And again, Wayne always told me the one thing you have to get comfortable with is being misunderstood.
Speaker 2: I never forgot that, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: But again, like when like when we prepare people, particularly from these ghettos, and we say, hey, man, you go to college for a better life. That's just the wrong thing to start saying. You go to college for education. Now, how you apply that to what you want to do with the rest of your life is a different conversation. You mean that that becomes a personal responsibility. There is no way to sheep when you guide sheep right to different pastors like you.
Speaker 2: You know, that's why we hear.
Speaker 1: That's why it's important that I don't compromise certain things, because we can gud sheep into the wrong place, like some people feel like when I talk about gangs, it make people want to be a part of gangs. Well, the first thing I said about it, if you didn't grow up in that community, why would you be a part of the game.
Speaker 2: Everybody who grows up there, right, they know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying nothing that's surprising to them, only to the people that's not from the community. And my number one thing is, why would you be a part of that military if you're not from that community, what's the value in it?
Speaker 2: What's your motivation? And only to be selfish at.
Speaker 4: That point, and I think even like to that point, you've also said you didn't think you were going to be good at game banging until you realized you weren't bothered by jail. Yeah, if you don't, if you're bothered by the prospect of jail, stop that's probably not for you.
Speaker 2: It's time to do something else.
Speaker 3: All you're gonna do is sell out the people that you're supposed to care about the.
Speaker 2: Post exactly rights.
Speaker 1: And looking out for tuning into the No Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, Commonist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the coast of the USA. It produced about the Black Effect podcast network and Notheart Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah m