Speaker 1: It's the start of the week, and are you already over it?
Speaker 2: It's a jubal show.
Speaker 1: You woke up this morning to the alarm going off on your phone and you thought, what if I just called in dead to work?
Speaker 2: They believe it.
Speaker 1: I mean, getting up every morning and having to sit at work and do all those work things. Just sounds terrible that, my friends, is called burnout, and it's a real thing. And this is America, the freest country in the entire universe, according to us, and we are so free that if we don't work ourselves to the bone, we won't be able to eat or sleep.
Speaker 2: That's sure, it's how free we are.
Speaker 1: Except companies expect so much out of us that the beds we do have don't seem to work. So we spend countless nights on our phones looking at TikTok for new sleep routines from influencers who also don't sleep because they're burnt out from creating content. I'm not saying this to bum you out. I'm saying it to give you some hope.
Speaker 2: This morning. It's a jewel show.
Speaker 1: Because experts have released a sure fire away to deal with burnout, So we'll help you feel a little bit more alive today as you go to work to fill that inside I need it. Next, it's the show Hi, I'm Radio and TikTok's Jewel Fresh. And you might not realize it, but right here in our own backyard, people are hurting. It might even be you in your own backyard. There's a group among us who are tired over it, and nothing, not even but first coffee seems to help.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you and the citizens of this.
Speaker 1: Fine democratatorship who are burnt out.
Speaker 2: From working so much.
Speaker 1: Yes, you want to throw a computer monitor at your coworker just to feel and you're tired of surprise cupcakes at lunch being the only highlight of your week. You're like every other American. You're burnt out. And we have a way to help you right now, because experts have released a surefire way to deal with burnout, and it's going botral right now. So we'll go over it to see if any of this stuff might work for you. What are the surefire ways to deal with burnout? Figure it at the beginning of the week. Why not go over this right.
Speaker 3: Someone who does suffer from burnout from time to time, I'm like this sounds stressful that there's a list of things I now need to I know.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it feels so simple, though, Just crack a bottle of wine, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, Literally talking to somebody the other day and I'm just like, my problem is I don't owe my time enough and I need to make lists during the day, but I don't ever make lists, and then by the time I get to thinking about it, I can't remember any of the.
Speaker 2: Things that I want to do.
Speaker 1: And then now here's another list, but let's.
Speaker 2: Go over it.
Speaker 1: These are the things that they say will help you deal with burnout. Just vibes philosophy, Oh what is that?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I think this is kind of what I do. But anyway, it says completely ignore responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Okay, that doesn't help at all. That makes it worse for me.
Speaker 1: Tell yourself, the universe will provide and then rent will be paid when it's due.
Speaker 2: Some people, it really is my theory.
Speaker 4: It works for you, though. That's the weird part how.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work for anyone around him.
Speaker 4: Also, I get stressed out by that. I'm not vibing at all.
Speaker 1: I just trust the people out around me, and I'm like, hey, whatever times made up and then I got my car repote.
Speaker 2: It's fine. Forgot. I was thinking about you, like, are you okay? Has got to take lyft and stuff?
Speaker 5: You know, dressed me out, I asked him last week, like jubill, how do you know? Like about like uh flights? Like where the book? Like the main one or the more expensive one? Like what if I don't want the money? Later on, he goes, money will always come to you.
Speaker 2: Man, You're good.
Speaker 6: It just shows up.
Speaker 1: Like you wake up in the morning and you roll over and you're like, oh, I got my plane ticket paid for.
Speaker 2: It's on my pillow. The tooth fairy left me money. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Another way that they say is a good way to get over burnout the revenge sleep procrastination move.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just got a nap and reset. I'll just go to sleep and then forget about. What revenge do you do?
Speaker 3: It's no, it's revenge against yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, you want me to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sleep, stay up until three am watching videos, convinced you deserve me time, and then wake up the next morning filling ten times worse.
Speaker 3: This weekend, Yeah, thankfully, I do it on the weekends I don't do it.
Speaker 2: On like a.
Speaker 1: Tuesday, I finished watching The Night Agent and I was like, no, I just need to finish this.
Speaker 2: I deserve it. This is my weekend. I deserve myself. Feel like that list is loan.
Speaker 1: There's another theory that will help you get over burnout, the fake productivity fix.
Speaker 2: Oh what is this solid one?
Speaker 1: Open twenty tabs and stare at them intensely and hope your boss sees your screen before you take another. Quote short end quote break that when I was working in office, I'm not office material at all because I used to have an office job and that was all I did. Just leave your tabs open.
Speaker 2: Leave my tabs up.
Speaker 1: I play Solitaire on the computer and I would just leave my tabs open and like be able to quick flip really quick to the tabs whenever my boss will walk.
Speaker 2: There's a keyboard short cut. Yeah yeah, he's his shirt. That's not office material.
Speaker 1: And the number one thing on the list as a way to get over burnout, they say, the new identity method.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: And this is one that I've really thought about a lot, like a lot, and I've been told by my therapist I shouldn't do it, okay, because.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Simply change your name and moved to a remote village, start a new life as a goat herder.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'm with you. If you'd like to not do that burn out, It.
Speaker 1: Can't find you if you disappear. Else you can make blanket. I thought my therapist, I just want to meditate all day. That's all I want to do. She's like, the only way to do that is to go to a Buddhist monetary monastery and then just live there.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that? And I was like, kind of, it's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hey, this is Trevor calling from plumbing. Is this Jason?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hey Jason, So I was just calling you with a bit of an update on the situation.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Okay? Is my my wife should be right there if you if you have anything. I'm at work right now. My wife should be there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, Yeah. She left.
Speaker 8: She said she had some errands to do and you know, asked us if we'd be good if she went around errands. So we said yeah, And I didn't have her number. Your number was on the invoice, So just calling you to kind of update you on the situation.
Speaker 6: So okay, so you guys done already.
Speaker 2: No, we're not done so much. It's we had an issue, a little bit of an issue.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's what's going on?
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 8: So me and my coworker here, we were doing the work on your plumbing, and you know, we uh were walking through the house and then I noticed what looked like the sword from the movie Brave Heart, Like there was like a toy sword from there was like a toy sword from the movie Brave Heart in one room.
Speaker 6: Oh no, oh that's not a toy sword.
Speaker 9: That's that's an exact REPENTI that's a usable sword.
Speaker 6: Oh oh what what happened?
Speaker 8: So where did you get that sword? Because was it like like on Amazon or.
Speaker 6: No, not not on Amazon. My my wife got that for me. She tracked down the guy that actually made it for the movie. So that is that's like, okay, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 8: Okay, So we were walking through the house and we saw that sword, and I was like, oh cool, that looks like the sword from the movie Braveheart, and then my coworker Gary was like, yeah, dude, it does, and so we were looking at it, and then we had our pipes because we're plumbers, you know, and then we kind of had an impromptu duel.
Speaker 6: And you hold up, you started fighting with my sword.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, just kind of a real quick duel.
Speaker 8: And you might want to ask for your money back, honestly when it comes for that sword.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 8: Well, it's not made very well because like I took one swing at him and then he blocked it with a pipe that he was holding, and then it just split in half.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, like.
Speaker 6: You got you gotta be you broke my sword?
Speaker 10: Well that sword, that.
Speaker 6: Sword wasn't a toy. It's an actual sword.
Speaker 9: That sword cost my wife twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So and then, oh you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I could offer you maybe some options, like to say, sorry, I have some samurai swords at my house.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no no, what are you talking about? No, I don't want your swords here.
Speaker 2: They're pretty sweet.
Speaker 6: No they're not pretty sweet. Okay, those are stords.
Speaker 9: Okay, what you're gonna do is You're gonna you're gonna get your owner, whoever owns this company, to get a hold of me, because if that doesn't happen soon, you're gonna be hearing by attorneys.
Speaker 8: Well, I was hoping we could work it out a way where because I can't have this happen again, So I was hoping there was a way we could work it out where you didn't talk to the owner like I have twenty five samurai swords.
Speaker 6: And swords, Okay, I want my sword.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well that sword wasn't made very good because it broke like right away.
Speaker 6: So that's it. That's it. I'm done. I'm calling the owner.
Speaker 9: You're fired, hopefully if this owner has any kind of sense, and I'm damn sure getting the money back from my sword. I don't care what I have to do. And you better hope you're not there when my wife get back, because when she gets there and seeving you messed up for that she bought me, you are going to need a hospital bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then at this point I'll just let you know this.
Speaker 8: It's a prank phone call, and this is actually Jubil from the Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife.
Speaker 2: Tina set you up.
Speaker 9: You have no idea how much I'm shaking right now. I'm so oh my god, you got.
Speaker 1: She said that you had this really expensive sword that's a replica from the one in Braveheart as you wanted.
Speaker 2: She wanted me to break it today. So there you go.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, she's so dead.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with double phone branks. It's time for Nina's What's trending?
Speaker 4: So and News didn't expect to see. Drake's new album is number one? What really an concern of events coming after the super Bowl and Kendrick Lamar. Drake's collaborative album with Party next Door, called Some Sexy Songs for You, has debuted atop the Billboard charts.
Speaker 2: I wonder who the Sexy Songs are for? Oh geez rab. I just think it's pretty funny, like honestly good for Drake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean people are gonna check on him, right. They wanted to say, was this just a album of him crying?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Which a lot of Drake albums are him crying anyways, Yeah, I mean it could actually be. Also, did you see the video?
Speaker 4: So he's been staying in Australia and he's up in this penthouse and somebody had a drone that got right in. Yeah, they flew a drone in and there's this video of him and he takes like a bright orange slide and chucks it at the drone and he looks upset and he's really mad. Well, the follow up to this video is that somebody of course went out there to find his slide in the water and found it.
Speaker 3: There was one game going around when they were claiming that the drone was playing not like us.
Speaker 2: Which is so funny.
Speaker 1: It wasn't, but it would be so cool for lamar Is obviously even brushing up on his drug skills.
Speaker 2: Know it's him. He's sitting outside on the beach like watch this. I don't care orange side, I'm number one Now. He looked at this ship.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, I mean I would be too.
Speaker 2: But he flies in your open and he actually get it that we actually get down, you know.
Speaker 4: But way, while it's hilarious, that is an extreme violation of privacy.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were just checking in on the facts, not like us. There's lots of windows, Drake, how you like my drone?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: In other news. Let's go down to Florida. The Florida Man Games are back for a second year. So the Florida Man Games will be held on March first, and it's going to be teams that are battling for the coveted Snake Skin Championship belts. They're going to be competing in challenges like human beer pong, mechanical gator riding, evading arrest.
Speaker 2: Obstacle code.
Speaker 4: That's been then new this year, a Florida sumocage match, a tailgating area, a grocery aisle brawl, hurricane prep chaos.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is hilarious. It hurts Florida.
Speaker 5: That's creat caane prep chaos thing might come in handy, so that's good.
Speaker 2: I want to know how the human beer pong thing works.
Speaker 1: All of that comes in handy if you're in Florida at some point.
Speaker 2: I really love it if they would televise.
Speaker 3: They really should like the amazing Let's just make something they would watch it bigger.
Speaker 2: Than but Florida. That's what's trending, all right? To catch cheaters coming up right after this the Jubile Show.
Speaker 11: Sure this morning, it's time a cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Ruth is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her partner, Jesse for ten years. That's a long time, long time, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. Ruth, what's going on? Why do you think Jesse might be cheating on you?
Speaker 11: Okay, so we're both like very busy people. We're both in like corporate jobs, and we don't really even have time to like talk about having kids because we're so busy. So we both have our own offices in the house, and Jesse's always been more busy than I am. But like lately, in the last six months, I feel like he's either at the office or at home in his office, and he's recently like staying at the office late night and he's only coming home like right before we go to bed. So we haven't upset month. So right before I contacted you guys, I was going through our bills and I opened his visa bill, and that's really nothing new. He just like kind of has me deal with finances and stuff. And I saw a few purchases of women's clothing that were sent to somewhere else, not my house, and I haven't seen anything that would cost what he bought sent to my house at all. And there were also quite a few purchases of roses made. Now Jefse hasn't bought me roses in years, mostly because we agreed. They're like, we're way too busy to take care of flowers or anything, so they're kind of frivolous.
Speaker 6: But I'm really.
Speaker 10: Wondering who he's buying for.
Speaker 11: And I really want to confront him about all these purchases, but I don't. I'm kind of scared about what are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I said, do you have like an anniversary or something coming up that it could be like surprise.
Speaker 4: I was wondering if you guys knew some of you pass because maybe they sent it to like for condolences.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm sorry, but maybe I know.
Speaker 6: It's just it's very odd to have.
Speaker 11: Like recurring purchases. I guess so among a bunch of people that are.
Speaker 4: Dying, because I don't know, I know, it is absolutely odd. Are these places that you shop at?
Speaker 11: No, like I even the extensive clothing. I'm not very into like shopping for myself that much. So even if they were for me, it's he knows that I'm not like big on clothes, and I've yet to see anything cross our mailbox that has anything to do with expensive clothing. So it's just it's all odd.
Speaker 2: And you haven't asked him about this at all, or have you.
Speaker 11: I have not confronted him about it. I'm just kind of scared of what he's going to say because you.
Speaker 2: Think he might be up to something. You just you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I don't want to stay the word cheating, but that's what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I understand why you ad jump to those conclusions. Now, this is just a story about something that like my uncle when he was dating he was in a long term relationship, and he would by me, his niece, nice things because he didn't have any kids, and he wouldn't tell her about it, so then she would always be like, well, wait, what did you just you know, really he didn't feel like he needed to check in because I'm his niece. Yeah, right, So I don't know if there's somebody in your man's life that he could be just you know, spoiling that somebody that he loves that's not romantic.
Speaker 11: I feel like we don't have any family members that like our even only children are like okay, you know for kids that we would it's just very unlike him. Even if we did, I don't know how I would justify, Like how he would justify explaining that to me.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you would like suspect that you can think of that it might be?
Speaker 11: No, that's the whole thing. So we've always been busy, Like if there was ever a chance to cheat, I feel like it could have been done probably successfully. None of these participates, Yeah, because like we we definitely we have our own thing, Like we're very definitely busy, and I don't this is not something I would normally even think that I would have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll try to figure it out for you already told us what grocery store he shops at, so we'll call from there and do the usual. Say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. Is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us, And we'll see if we sinzos to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, please I'll come back get here to catch a theater next ran in the middle of to catch a teter if you're just joining us. Ruth is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend or boyfriend was that a boyfriend at that point? Yeah, you guys have been together for ten years and Ruth thinks that he might be cheating before we give him a call to see if we can catch him, Ruth, why don't you refresh her? Why don't you catch everybody up and tell us why you think he might be cheating?
Speaker 11: Okay, so, long story short, we've been together ten years. We both drink corporate odds, are both very busy, we both have separate offices, and we've always been kind of workaholics. I have opened his bills recently, which I usually do because I handle the finances, and I found some suspicious purchases for both roses and expensive clothing that were not sent to my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, we're going to call him right now and pretend to be from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member and say that he's this this month's big winner of flowers delivered anywhere that he wants, to anybody that he wants, and we'll seeve sinzos to you or to someone else.
Speaker 2: Oka. Are you ready?
Speaker 11: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Jesse. Yeah, Jesse, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations Deer, this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, great, So what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one rewards card. Remember, at random. We get the free flowers delivered from our floral department as our way of saying thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 2: Absolutely free.
Speaker 1: It's thirty six longstem red roses, a box of chocolates and the card.
Speaker 6: Oh that's nice, that's awesome. Okay, so I can pick it up for one.
Speaker 1: Well, if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information in just a couple of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 6: Okay, you go. You'll deliver it though that's not.
Speaker 1: Yet delivered anywhere within the fifty United States. Absolutely free.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I'll have you. I'll have you some of my girls. And do you do a card too?
Speaker 2: Yes, we can do a card. What would you like to put on the card.
Speaker 6: Okay, so yeah to Ruth and have it say.
Speaker 12: I know we're too busy to take care of these, but I'm not too busy to tell you.
Speaker 6: That I love you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you may you married?
Speaker 6: No, No, we're just you know, we've been together for a while.
Speaker 2: How wo how long.
Speaker 12: I think the next anniversary will be eleven?
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's a long time will then? I guess I'll just let you know that this is not actually the grocery store. This is actually the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewbell.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm excited because you're not eating. We think I'm Mina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: I'm confused. Are their flowers?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we do a second on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other is cheating on you, you can see if they send flowers to you or to someone else, and your girlfriend Ruth is actually on the phone.
Speaker 13: Hi Jesse.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go ahead and nasty obvious, Jesse, you did buy flowers? Who are those four? Oh?
Speaker 6: What are you talking about? Go ahead?
Speaker 12: Ruth?
Speaker 11: I opened your visa bill and I was just like, I don't know I was paying bills that I saw all these charges for roses and stuff. I mean, I don't get any And I also all these charges for like really expensive clothing that we're not sent to our house, so I don't know where they're going, and I I got nervous.
Speaker 12: Okay, I think we can all agree that cheating implies a physical relationship of some sort. What you've discovered through my visa charge is uh so, boy, this is exactly the kind of thing you want to announce on the radio.
Speaker 6: I joined a campsite.
Speaker 12: We haven't been intimate together and quite some time, and so I got it. I got on the computer and there's a website can go to and there are these girls who will you know, don't.
Speaker 6: Perform various action des for.
Speaker 12: This is more of a live type of thing with the chat room and stuff.
Speaker 6: And you know, so I didn't. You know, I've found a.
Speaker 12: Girl that I like on this campsite and you know, to be honest, ru she kind of looks like you. It charges for roses, you saw, That's how you.
Speaker 6: You know, quote unquote tip these girls.
Speaker 12: And then you know, once you get to know them a little bit better, they share their Amazon wishlests and you know, you can buy them stuff off of there, and uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like roses for tips Old the Rose.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, it's a charge to my visa, you know. And I I've never.
Speaker 12: Met anybody in person. This is all just computer nonsense. I don't I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 11: I first of all, I don't agree with that. I don't think that cheating has to be physical. And also I'm kind of pissed that you're spending all this money on some stranger. You could be spending it on like thoughts or me or just it's so crazy. And the fact that she looks like me, it's so crazy, Like why I'm right here, So why don't you just have sex with me for free, I don't know, or buy me roses once in a while. That's I feel like it's cheating.
Speaker 2: A good point. Why not?
Speaker 12: Ruth and I are both so busy. The ven diagram of us both having.
Speaker 6: A little bit of free time, it just doesn't even exist. And this is this is easy, you know.
Speaker 12: I just type a website in and it pops up and it's on my schedule, and it's just you know, I'm not a monk, I'm not cell a bate and so you know, instead of actually cheating or you know, going to rus and being told she's got a document of finished processing before she deal with me, I just go type in this website and take care.
Speaker 6: Of business on my own. And then I get that you don't like it, But that's that's all it is.
Speaker 11: I believe you in that respect. Like, I don't think you're doing anything physical or like even have like an emotional attachment to this person.
Speaker 6: But the only way that this relationship.
Speaker 11: Is going to work is if we still connect on like an emotional and the physical level. I know you love me, but like, if you want to be better, you need to remember that there was a time when we were having set regularly and I feel like the physical part of our relationship is just as important as the emotional part. And you paying attention to some woman online and buying her duck, especially when she looks like me, is just it. It's like borderline cheating and kind of creepy. I don't think I could stay in this relationship with and I see any charges like that.
Speaker 1: Again, why aren't you guys intimate? Is it just you're not home at the same times? I mean, you're just both tired.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 11: We're both like extremely busy and we work late hours.
Speaker 6: We have separate offices.
Speaker 11: We do our own thing in those offices. By the time we go to bed, I guess like we just want to like unwind and I don't know, just yeah, we just watch TV and we get tired and we go to sleep. Like it's not that I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you guys should have like little nanners kind of like quicker today, something to spice it.
Speaker 6: That sounds good to me. I'm I'm totally into that, honestly, babe. I didn't think you were still into me like that.
Speaker 12: I kind of thought that the fire had died down and I didn't know how to make it grow again.
Speaker 11: I'm still interested in you physically, I mean, but I don't think we would have been together for this long if we were not into each other physically. And like, I know you still love me, and obviously you're looking for cam girls that look like me, so I can't be like super offended. I guess I just I just look what's in front of you. I'm here, and I love you and I want to have a physical relationship with you, and like I mean and if it gets me like roses and lingerie, I'll film some stuff for you.
Speaker 6: If you want, like you know, like okay, yeah, sweet, that sound good. I'll bring a camera home work tonight.
Speaker 14: The jew will shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: You've got room for one more if you still want to go to Aspen. Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it? Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog.
Speaker 6: You know, Lloyd.
Speaker 3: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dummer, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 8: Am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's a favorite trivia game.
Speaker 2: You versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Your chance to play Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia where the facts are as accurate as your ex's apology after he called you by the wrong name twice. Also, AJR tickets on the line, so the calls right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Ooh, gi'm my drash shock song. I'm sorry, I'm ready. There you go, Yeah, I'm ready. Reisen guys, I'm about to do y'all so dirty.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: Now, the EPA is going to act to declare there's an environmental disaster.
Speaker 2: Some uncle has man. We gotta clean up on out your scoreboard.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, now you need Victoria eighty eight three four to three, one six one. We'll play you verus Victoria right after this. It's a duble show.
Speaker 14: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys.
Speaker 2: To like you.
Speaker 1: Time America Favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for a JR. Tickets today and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Claire.
Speaker 2: What's up, Claire? How are you hi?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you great? Thank you for asking did you hear my trash talk? Claire? It's pretty good this time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thoughts, I heard you, Victoria.
Speaker 2: For you, Yeah, I heard it. My technical has Matt. It's not gonna be on my scoreboard.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna send Victoria of the studio.
Speaker 2: All right, whatever Vatory is leaving, Claire. The game is played like this.
Speaker 1: You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Claire. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the dog in the Peanuts comic strip Snoopy? What is Chandler's last name in Friends Pas? What does the E and Chuck e cheese stand for?
Speaker 2: Pash?
Speaker 4: Who directed Jurassic parkh? What is the smallest bone in the human body?
Speaker 2: The Show What.
Speaker 4: Video game series features characters like Master Chief and Quirtana.
Speaker 10: Aavatar?
Speaker 2: What gout that in? Back into the studio? And Claire? What do you do for work? I go to school? Oh? Where dang it?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Middle school? Oh? Okay, you sound way older than middle school. Talk to a twenty something Yeah, for real. Okay, you're in middle school? What grade?
Speaker 10: I'm in seventh grade?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, wonder you were like rolling your eyes of Victoria? Whatever? Victoria? All right? Victoria's bagus dudo, their headphones on. Here we go. It always makes it worse when you ask the right answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat Claire out right to win, and Claire you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, go. What is the name of the dog in the Peanuts comic strip the what Toto? That's Dorothy? I passed? What is Chandler's last name in Friends?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know that?
Speaker 7: Pass?
Speaker 2: What does the E and chuck e cheese stand for? Excitement? Who directed Jurassic Park? Christopher Nolan? What is the smallest bone in the human body?
Speaker 14: Be?
Speaker 2: Dope?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's oh?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Video game series features characters like master Chief and Quartana.
Speaker 13: I don't like this.
Speaker 1: There you go, Claire, Victoria's now and tears. So let's see who won. Let's send it over to the scoreboard. Let's see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Producer Brad Victoria's scoreboard is a hazard at zero and Claire got one correct.
Speaker 2: Claire, congratulations, you did it. Yeah, good job, you beat Victoria. You got a JR. Tickets. Why couldn't you be like thirty Claire. Let's get the answers now from Nina.
Speaker 4: The name of the dog in the Peanuts comic strip is Snoopy. You guys, this one really hurt my soul. Chandler's last name in Friends is Chandler bing E and Chuck e Cheese stands for entertainment. The director of Jurassic Park is Steven Spielberg. The smallest bone in the human body is the STAPs in the and then the video game series that features characters like Master Chief and Quortana is Halo.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm still on STAPs.
Speaker 5: I've never heard that bone in the human body, so therefore it's not my fault.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's been a question like before, so that was like for you to remember. Yeah, well, we all know that doesn't work.
Speaker 11: First Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Greg is on the phone today for our first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Taylor. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Greg, how long has it been since you heard from Taylor.
Speaker 6: It's been over a week now, Okay.
Speaker 2: Have you been trying to get hold of her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I send her a couple of text messages. I even reach out this morning and I sent her a good morning text message with a picture of a sunrise and got nothing in return.
Speaker 1: No, not even for a sunrise. Aw Man, I sure want to call this person back.
Speaker 6: I mean, I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: Sure, we'll tell us about the date. How did it go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we we went hiking right Uh. She picked up this really beautiful killer spot that had this.
Speaker 6: Really incredible view.
Speaker 7: It was really beautiful.
Speaker 6: It was a nice hike.
Speaker 7: We reached to the top and you know, we had been talking throughout the hike, and I thought, hey, this is a perfect.
Speaker 6: Moment for you know, a little nomass.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So, you know, we get to the top, we're looking at the beautiful view, and I made a joke that hey, if we fell off this mountain right now, at least we go out with a view. I was pretty fun and she laughed, but then things got kind of quiet after that. We did we did kiss after that though, when we were on top of the mountain. So in my mind, I was like, all right, well, you know, at least it's still a wind. It was a kind of a dark humor.
Speaker 6: Joke, but you know, I thought, hey, it's still it's still a win. We kissed.
Speaker 7: The thing about her that she's got this very like don't mess with me vibe, you know, and I dig that.
Speaker 6: I love a strong woman. It's really great for me.
Speaker 7: Again, the hiking was awesome, but then she, you know, she cracked a joke about how she doesn't kiss on first day and I.
Speaker 6: Thought she was I thought she was kidding, but you know, we did kiss.
Speaker 7: She kind of laughed at my joke, and I, you know, I thought, hey, we do went on a really great hike. I thought it was a really good time. So, like, I don't know, like, she just hasn't talked to me since then. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Well, when she got quiet after you made that joke, what do you think was going through her head?
Speaker 7: I don't want to like make assumptions, but you know, I can assume you know, it's a situation where it's like, hey, it's the first day. It's kind of a dark humor joke. Maybe she she's not super in dark humor, or maybe she thought something differently.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: For me, I was just like, look, this is a beautiful view. Like if we fell off right now, you know, at least we'd go out seeing a beautiful view. For me, it was just a silly, dumb, dark joke to.
Speaker 1: Be maybe she's alone on a cliff with a guy that she first got mad.
Speaker 2: What if I could see how maybe.
Speaker 4: Well I could see why she would kiss you too, Like, well, if that's going to happen, it's over.
Speaker 10: Kiss.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like she kissed me, so you know, I thought, all right, it was a dark joke. She got kind of quiet, but we did kiss, so like in my book, that's a win.
Speaker 3: Okay, girls will kiss a guy out of just pure survival to get it over with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm hoping it wasn't out of fear and survival. I was hoping she was. I mean again, I thought we were digging each other. I thought it was something I don't know, we were flirting. It was a great height in my mind. I thought it was something good, But she hasn't talked to me since then, and so I'm now I'm wondering, like.
Speaker 6: Was my joke too far?
Speaker 2: Did she take it too seriously?
Speaker 7: What did she kiss me at a survival?
Speaker 6: As you said?
Speaker 14: I hope?
Speaker 1: But was there anything else that you can think of that would be a reason for her to ghost you.
Speaker 2: Other than impending doom?
Speaker 7: I would I guess maybe, I mean, I'm thinking about it. I mean I might have over shared a little bit too much.
Speaker 6: You know. For a first date, I talked about this.
Speaker 7: Meme page that I run on the internet. It's a niche page, so I sent her one after the date, and in my opinion, my humble opinion, it was one of my bests.
Speaker 6: But she didn't react. You didn't say anything back. She didn't nothing.
Speaker 7: No, not even like a like on the apple, you know what I mean, Like how I message you can like it or heard it?
Speaker 6: Didn't do any of that either.
Speaker 2: Was it about death? Again?
Speaker 7: It was just a meme about like cat?
Speaker 2: Is that the page you run? Is it all of cat memes?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 7: It's a bunch of different memes and a bunch of different things. But that was just the joke that I happen to send her because again, we made a couple of cat jokes as we were walking up. I'm a dog person personally myself, so you know, she said that she likes dogs and she likes cats, so I figured, hey, this would be a kind of a funny meme to keep the jokes going.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she's tell us why she's ghosting you.
Speaker 2: And maybe get you another day. You still want one, Okay, I was loved one.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus, i'll come back get your first day follow up right after this, friends will of today's first date follow up if you're just joining us. Greg is on the phone and Greg is getting ghosted by Taylor. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Greg, why don't you kind of recap your date for us before we call her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we went hiking last week. It was a really great time. I made a joke about if we fell to our death, at least we'd have a great.
Speaker 6: View but we did okay, and so I thought.
Speaker 7: It was really great. I send her a meme of a cat cad meme after our hike. She didn't react to it. I sent her a couple more messages, including one this morning, and she still has not said anything back to me or responded or anything.
Speaker 6: I've been she's ghosting all rus.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello him, I speaks to Taylor please.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, this is Taylor.
Speaker 2: Hey Taylor, how are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. Yeah. Hi am Nina. Hi, I am Victoria and my name is Jubel. How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm okay.
Speaker 10: Is this a joke? Why is the radio show calling me?
Speaker 2: It's not a joke. Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool. Have you ever heard of first date follow up before? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great, Well, we got an email about you from somebody. The first they follow up is where if you go on a date with somebody and they ghost you, you can email us to get that person on the phone and find out why you're getting ghosted. So we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 2: Do you know who? Would email us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's gotta be Greg, right, Yes it is Greg.
Speaker 2: You said that so confident? Why are you ghosting? Greg?
Speaker 10: Honestly, he's a lot, like I don't give a mess.
Speaker 13: He was funny at first, but then I don't know, it just felt like everything turned into.
Speaker 10: A meme or some joke. He doesn't really know when to stop and turn it off, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Yeah, on all the time. Do you feel like that was nerves or that's like really who he is?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I get the sense, like to an extent, that's who he is, and so like that's why it felt like a lot, Like if it came off as nerves, like it would be one thing, you know what I mean, But because it was, it was just constant, and I did get the sense it was his personality. It was a lot to take in and I don't really wrong, Like the hike was fun, but after the kiss, like he just tried to make it this whole comedy routine and I am truly all for humor, but it just didn't feel genuine, you know, like because.
Speaker 2: It felt like he was on what do you mean?
Speaker 1: He made it feel like a comedy routine, like was it funny, Yeah, aspects.
Speaker 10: Of it were funny. It was like just kind of making cracks about everything, and like there was a crack about like, you know, the view that we had was absolutely stunning, and he sort of like made a joke about like, you know, if we fell and this was how our lives ended essentially, like at least we'd have a good view for it.
Speaker 6: And that was a lot.
Speaker 10: And then and then it was just there was a lot, a lot to talk about memes Like I can't really adequately express that. I don't think he yeah, like kind of felt like he was obsessing over them, and I just don't think that's like a match for me.
Speaker 4: Like were they memes that he created himself or like regurgitating memes that he read?
Speaker 13: Like I think it was him too, because he would kind of like see something on the hike and try.
Speaker 10: To figure out what kind of meme it could make. Like we'd see like this stunning tree and it would be like, oh, well, what funny joke can.
Speaker 2: I make with that?
Speaker 13: You know, it was just it was a lot Instead of just kind of.
Speaker 10: Enjoying what was around us, it was like he was trying to figure out how he could you know, get recognition somehow out of it.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 10: And then there was like this one point where we were trying to like take a left, but there are these two rocks that was sort of like locking that path, and he just sort of made a joke about how like, oh would it makes just such a great meme about you know, two rocks don't make a right you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: He's really trying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then he was just cracking up over it, and I just sort of was sitting there kind of giving pity left because you know, what else are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: So he really didn't talk about much. It was just like meme after meme pretty much.
Speaker 10: It was it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for telling us why you're ghosting him. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure Greg does too, because he's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Oh gosh, is yes, okay?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 10: Oh boy?
Speaker 7: I mean, come on, the two rocks are like like that is a funny job, Like it's abjectively speak kids like that is.
Speaker 6: Hilarious much as real thinking that's a funny joke.
Speaker 13: It's Greg, It's just like you're a stand up comedy, so that never.
Speaker 10: Ends, and so it just it gets to be a lot like I don't know when you're being real or if you're just stetting up for a punchline.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that's just me. I'm as funny, Like I'm a funny guy.
Speaker 7: All right, and I thought we were having a good time, right And also, just for the record for everyone listening, like my meme page is.
Speaker 10: Hilarious, Like, and I don't doubt that the meme page is great. It's but like in real life, I don't need running commentary on everything around me twenty four to seven, Like, I want someone I can actually connect with, And when someone's just like making commentary, it sort of feels like they're in their own world but not really like present with me.
Speaker 6: Oh so you like boring, dude.
Speaker 7: I make a lot of jokes.
Speaker 6: People love my jokes.
Speaker 7: You just want to be with some boring guy that well it doesn't make comments about anything. Come on like that, I'm hilarious.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm Steven.
Speaker 7: I do taxes, I wear a tweet jacket when I go to work, and I don't make jokes about anything.
Speaker 10: No, I don't like boring guys. I don't want ton who's cracking jokes twenty for seven. I'm like, I ideally would like a happy medium somewhere in between. There would be great, half boring, how funny.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm I'm all funny.
Speaker 7: I don't have a boring Our first date with us going hiking, Okay, Like, I'm not boring, and I'm not going to sit there and just make half attempted jokes.
Speaker 6: I'm a funny guy. I like to make jokes. I might to last.
Speaker 7: We get one life and we should be laughing the entire time through it, and I'm connecting with what I don't even understand what they Laughing is the best way to connect with people. So I don't know what you're even and find your accountant or then them, Well, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go on another date with Greg? Will pay for it.
Speaker 13: I appreciate the offer, but now, like, truly Greg's a nice guy, but he's just not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, that's fine?
Speaker 7: By mean, I after hearing why you're ghosting me, which, by the way, like ghosting somebody and I'm being honest with them, that's pretty kind of messed up on your end, and I find that pretty boring myself, like off to people.
Speaker 6: All right, So yeah, that's fine that you don't want another date.
Speaker 7: I don't have time to talk about tax codes or about accounting number read lenet.
Speaker 6: Hey can I do an impression.
Speaker 2: Work with sure? Greg?
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm Taylor.
Speaker 7: I went on a date and I didn't laugh once.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I saved a bunch of money in my car surance.
Speaker 2: First date fall.
Speaker 4: This time trending, so ye know how they say that who you choose as your partner is probably the biggest decision that you make in your life. Looking at Travis and Taylor, it seems like this was working out for him a little bit more than it is for her.
Speaker 2: I saw the best meeting the other day. It was zero catches, zero carries, and you didn't feel the jet.
Speaker 3: And it was her like yelling, that's really funny, obviously well photoshopped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things just keep getting better for him, though, is the whole point?
Speaker 4: So Taylor, ever since the Super Bowl, lost almost one hundred and fifty thousand followers on Instagram, really since she got booed. Meanwhile, Travis gained twelve three hundred and seventy I mean, she's got two hundred and eighty two million followers, so it's probably not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: But it is kind of weird how all of.
Speaker 4: A sudden it feels like she's getting negative press like she never really did before.
Speaker 1: I feel like her friendship with Blake Lively has brought out a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe her ex.
Speaker 1: Friendship with Blake Lively because she's distanced herself from Blake Lively now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But also I think that might be it, honestly, because she hasn't done anything really in the last like a few months since the arastour.
Speaker 2: Has been over.
Speaker 3: She's been kind of quiet, yeah, and she hasn't been forcing everything down people like It's almost like she was more popular when she was like slapping people over the head with all of her stuff, and now it's like she's just quiet again and people remember that they didn't like her.
Speaker 2: Well, she's probably tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reason, No, it makes sense, But it's this weird that the moment she stops, people are like unfollow It's like, what, dude, I know, what do you want?
Speaker 2: Odd things? So it might be the Blake Lively stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, it reminds me of when she got when everything went downhill, like her bad reputation come out, so and the reputation album came, so you know, i'd be looking forward to a reputations Taylor's version might be coming soon if.
Speaker 2: She needs some bad rep.
Speaker 1: Something interesting about the Taylor's Version stuff too? What And it's because of the Blake Lively thing, because people are digging up all this stuff, right, so well, so she said it was Scooter Brawn, Yeah, who owned the company that had the masters for.
Speaker 2: Her original music. Right, he bought them from Big Machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he bought them and then wouldn't let her use them or something like that. So she was releasing her own versions Taylor's version because he owned those masters. Yeah, her dad owns half the company that owns the masters. And then that that Scooter bron guy bought the company to sell it. Yep, and the dad still owns half the masters, so she technically owns.
Speaker 2: Half the masters.
Speaker 5: I don't know she owns her those masters, her dad does. I don't know that's true.
Speaker 3: You know you're putting it past Taylor Swift to say, oh woe is me, they stole my music.
Speaker 2: Let me re release every ounce of it, you dummy, feed you with it. I don't know, you don't make money off the originals.
Speaker 4: But sometimes those parents though, like when the mammagers and the daddagers or whatever, they get a little bit selfish with that. So that doesn't necessarily mean that she's going to have any of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way she made Scooter brought out to be an evil person. And I don't know if he is or not right, but the bottom line is he bought a company that happened. I also have her Masters to sell it all Like, you didn't even know that was included and you did not get care.
Speaker 2: But what if he did know that that was part of the plan and his plan all along was too such.
Speaker 1: She wasn't able to perform them at an awards show because they wouldn't let but because the people that own the Masters wouldn't let her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her own dad owns have to well that I don't know. Why isn't she talking about that though? Yeah, if it's true, why isn't you talking about that? Learning the Scooter Brown do?
Speaker 1: Because if you own half the Masters, you'd be like, hey, Scooter, come here, Scoot, she did shoot I own half these Masters, right, We're gonna let her.
Speaker 2: Do it dad.
Speaker 4: You mean, yeah, well he was probably trying to find a way to make more money too. But everybody ended up dropping Scooter Braun after that too, by the way, So that means because it was llaized. But there's got to be some smoke where there's fire. I'm not saying that Taylor Slipped was correct one hundred percent, but I don't think that Scooter Braun was one hundred percent of the Angel.
Speaker 1: Well, she knows that her dad owns half the Masters, and she didn't mention that, dude.
Speaker 2: She just mentioned to Bronx who told you that her dad owanns half the Masters. Candace own.
Speaker 1: Research. She knows crazy research, crazy research. Toda is killing it when it comes to the Blake Lively and Ryan Reynold stuff. I mean, she went in on Taylor Swift the other day and a whole lot of information. We don't have time to go over it. Will listen to her.
Speaker 2: Podcasts podcast now.
Speaker 1: But she does research, and she's not gonna say it if she doesn't have like proof, because she'll get sued. She gets sued all the time.
Speaker 2: Did she ask her for herself? She doesn't need to because it's public record. Dude.
Speaker 4: Either way, Taylor's fine, and so is Taylor's dad. They're all rich and they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Canzone. Well that's what she jubles dirty little secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sweet?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 15: I was staying in Gainesville, Florida for about three months. I was dating an old lady at the time, she.
Speaker 6: Was she was about thirty nine years old.
Speaker 15: And while I was over there, her niece, her niece, tried to do some stuff with me, which.
Speaker 2: I oh, yeah, while you were with her aunt while I was with her aunt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of a sticky situation.
Speaker 7: And I was doing that for like.
Speaker 6: Almost all of those three months.
Speaker 2: Wait, you were me doing the aunt or the niece her niece? The niece and the aunt. Oh wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: The niece knew that I was with her aunt, but the aunt didn't know anything about the other.
Speaker 7: She still doesn't know to this day.
Speaker 2: Oh you still talk to her?
Speaker 6: I still talk to the niece.
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: How did you juggle both of them like without the ant knowing you?
Speaker 5: Why was the niece okay with you also getting with the am when you're also getting with her.
Speaker 15: Wait, it's because her her brother mother than the aunt's brother. The niece's father was living behind them in another house, like right behind them.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I would stay.
Speaker 7: Back there under like the cover of like, oh, I'm going to be drinking.
Speaker 16: With them, a bunch of midelos, you know. And then at night, while I was staying over there, she would call me and she'd be like, hey, come on over to the other room right across the hall. Oh my gosh, because they had the uncle. Her father had cameras all in the inside of the house because he was like a control freak. Oh so I had like dodge cameras and stuff to get to mission impossible, Mission impossible, straight slithering down the hall.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us, you dirty little secret. Well, thank you for giving me your tongue. Yeah, man, have a go one. Hey, what's up this the jubill shows dirty little secret? You have one?
Speaker 10: Yes, I've been married for fifteen years and I've been having an affair with a twenty three year old and I'm twenty four years older than him.
Speaker 2: Whoa O man, it's been going on for like five years. Oh wow, Wow, are you tired from all of the hiding? Not really, because it's he just comes over and I do what I have to do and bye bye.
Speaker 6: I just handle my business and go.
Speaker 2: Are you meet done with him when he's thirty?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us you're dirty little seat problem.
Speaker 6: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret