Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Again, today, we're going to talk about how do you actually secure your coins? Right? I hear people talk a lot about cryptocurrency. What is crypto? Cryptos very lucrative is the future, What's blockchain. But oftentimes people do not really understand the use case or the functions of cryptocurrency. So today we're definitely going to decipher everything when it comes to that, and we're going to talk about what is the blockchain technology, what's the public key, and what's the private key. If you have a non a ledger S, that's totally okay, it's the exact same process. There's just minor differences when it comes to the X and the S, and we will definitely go through that, okay. So again, securing your coins, these are the things that you have to do when it comes to making sure that you have full equity of your cryptocurrency. Let me know if my volume is okay, drop up. What if my volume is okay and my WiFi is okay. Yesterday we had a whole bunch of back and forth with the wi fi. Okay, excellent, excellent, perfect. So again, cryptocurrency people talk about it. It's very lucrative. Oftentimes people see cryptocurrency as a way of getting rich, a quick rich cheme, which is not We have seen in the past examples like dose coin where people have made hundreds of thousands, examples like Shiba. These are called aka shit coins, if you will, because they don't really have a valid use case. Oftentimes, what we recommend is that any coin that you get into or you invest yourself into, it has to have a valid use case. Right. So oftentimes you know lots of these coins, they do not have a actual use case. Okay, when it comes to cryptocurrency, it is it's your money, right, so you have to own it. Drop a one if you currently have cryptocurrency in coinbase, what's up, Aaron? Drop a two if you haven't in another brokerage account like for example, crack In. There's crypto dot com. There's a whole bunch of them. Okay, uphold right, Well, let me tell you this. The cryptocurrency is not really yours. Why because when you have it on a different exchange that's not a physical hard wallet, that money's not really yours. You know, a couple of weeks ago, when things were pretty bad when it comes to the markets, they were talking about how coinbase was going to go bankrupt. Now here's the problem. If Coinbase goes bankrupt, you basically lose all of your money. I'm telling you this because I know an individual part of my discord who had about thirty thousand dollars in crypto, and they knew that going the physical hard wallet is definitely the way to go. So he had again, he had thirty k and all his money was in a exchange, and that exchange went bankrupt and he lost thirty thousand dollars of crypto assets just because they went bankrupt. At the end of the day, when you do have your assets on these different exchanges, that money is not really yours, so you have to own the keys in a physical hard wallet like this one, which is a nono ledger X. I got the orange because they have different colors now, but this is definitely the viable solution to having full equity when it comes to your crypto coins. I definitely recommend every single person to purchase from the official Yeah, they definitely got in fancy or now they definitely look better now that design is actually more sleek. I recommend that if you are going to buy a non a ledger x or any sort of nano, you should definitely go ahead and purchase it off the official website. I've seen oftentimes when people buy it off of Amazon, the ones on Amazon more than oftentimes they are probably hacked and they have a way to communicate the recovery phrase back to a person and that's how they go ahead and date take your money. So again, please go ahead and go on the official website. That is probably the best way to get going. Okay. Again, Today's going to be both educational. It is going to be more of a demonstration, but I definitely want to talk about blockchain. I know that folks have come in here as part of YOL to talk about crypto. I want to talk about I definitely want to talk about the education behind crypto, the technology behind it as well. Right, so what does it mean to own crypto? Well, when you buy crypto, where you really own is a address, right, you own an address.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC Erness. What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go, backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go, backslash, EYL, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security from the blockchain and you're probably asking you you know, asking yourself what is the blockchain? Will the blockchain consider it like a network of different computers that are documenting all the transactions that are currently happening. That's exactly what the blockchain is, right. So when you buy crypto, you're buying an address on the blockchain. Now that blockchain itself, it keeps track of how many coins or tokens are in that address at a given moment. So, for example, if you purchase bitcoin, you will essentially purchase a bitcoin wilet address. From that bigcoin wilet address. You're able to buy, you're also able to send, and you're also able to receive. So every single crypto coin is going to have its own respective address, right. Your coins are not in any sort of account, They exist on the blockchain, and they're definitely managed by you. I definitely want to know hone in on this is that this means that it is your responsibility to ensure that they remain truly and safely yours. And the way that we do that is by getting a physical hard wallet. So somebody asked, here, you know, what's the website. The website that I recommend every single person to go to is ledger dot com. I believe Mercedes just dropped the linked in the chat. Thank you Mercedes. What I want to do is just quickly go through this website and I really believe in their message it's your money, you should definitely own it, and you should definitely make it your own and the best ways to do it through a hard wallet. When you go into products here, you're going to see a couple of different products. They have the legend Ono X, the nonos Plus, and if you want to compare the different devices, it shows you right here that the nono X is probably the most expensive one. And the reason why is because one it can actually be it works via Bluetooth, and it also supports a lot of the different cryptocurrency coins that are actually out there. Those that have the Nano s plus, it's totally okay. They probably sent you a cable like this one where you're able to connect it to your PC, right but the nono X is definitely the one that I do recommend. Another critical part of their website that we're just going to quickly walk over and just talk about different functions when it comes to cryptocurrency and also blockchain, is that if you go under learn there's something called ledger Academy, right. Ledger Academy is a learning platform within their website that allows you to learn more about web three. So again there's no excuses of why you shouldn't you know, there's no reason why you shouldn't know what a web three is, right because again they're providing you tactical information and also knowledge. And we're just going to walk through a couple of the different modules that they have here. We all probably know what cryptocurrency is, but we but we should definitely hone in on what is a blockchain? Right, So what is a blockchain? Again? Blockchain consider it a network of different computers. These computers are there trying to document all the transactions that we do have available, right, And the best way to put it, you know, the best way to put it is this example that they give here. If crypto currency is the house, then blockchain is the foundation. You can think of it as the infrastructure of crymptal currency. So if you think about free accurrencies like the dollar, they include banks, they include clerks, ATMs, they include bank no printing services, and so on. Well, crypto what it does is that it replaces all of this nonsense with the blockchain network. This is the reason why the banks are mad about crypto currency. Why because essentially what we're doing is that you basically become your own bank. You are a walking bank if you have a physical heart wallet such as the denanalogirets. And as we all know, the banks they love to regulate everything that happens in the US and for that reason they're mad about cryptocurrency. And now they're based forced to implement cryptocurrency as part of their ecosystem. Right, so is the bank versus the people, as King Ladimore just stated, and that right there is what a blockchain is.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register, use ing our CBP home app, and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,