Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: Israel is not stopping saying it's attacks have inflicted significant damage to Ron's nuclear facilities, that they are just getting started. We paved the way to Tehran.
Speaker 3: At are pilots over the skies of Tehran will deal blows to the Iteonal regime that they cannot even imagine.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping you can get Mike Lillions on the show today. I think he'd be a great sounding board. And if he is on, can you ask him or can the guys ask him?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: Who in Iran is helping the masade? What internal factions are there that are helping to work against the mullas?
Speaker 1: Excellent suggesting getting Mike Lions on to discuss this, if you weren't following. Over the weekend, Israel and Iran exchanged strikes now for four days in a row where Israel hits Iran hard, Iran hits Israel attempts to hit them really hard, but about fifteen percent of the drones and everything missiles do get through and there have been deaths in Tehran for instance, I mean in Tel Aviv in a way that we haven't seen in a long time. True enough, I was going to say exchanging blows like Mike Tyson and my daughter would exchange blows, though proportionately.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did not need to be prompted. We couldn't wait to talk to Mike Lions military analyst about this. Mike, welcome, always good to talk. What are your initial impressions.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, great to be on. Look, this conflict is long time coming. This was something that should have been anticipated for years at this point, and Israel and I was just taken advantage complete and gotten the Iranians out of this gray zone of having proxies fight their war against them. They've all been wiped out. Israel was not going to stand by and watch anybody negotiate a deal with the Iranians that would potentially take away their nuclear capability. They were taking care of us. This starts back in nineteen eighty one when they take out the Iraqi facility in osuric in O seven, when they take out the Syrian capability, and we had the stucksnet with the Americans in the United States going after Scentifugiay. Israel's been at war with Iron since then, and this is a generational moment and I think we've got to take advantage of it in the United States right now. And I understand about America First policy, but it clearly, as the President has now said, this isn't our best interest to make sure the Iranians have nowhere near any kind of nuclear capability. And Israel's just not satisfied with just kicking the can down the road, which everything before this seemed to be driving at.
Speaker 1: What's your concerns with the forty thousand US Service people we have in the area at like a dozen different bases.
Speaker 5: Well, the limited capability that Iran has to strike would be more lucky if they hit anything at this point. I think they're you know, there's maybe some fiber attacks, I guess, and you know, the sleeper cells and all those kinds of things, but nothing from a strategic perspective. Right now, you can see what they're launching at Israel has has got tremendous circle era of probable airs. They're not they're not even trying to you know, they can't hit targets that they're like to hit their hitting civilian built up areas and nothing the like. And right now the focus that Israel is doing is going after their capability to do that. So they're gonna They're gonna run an animal pretty soon, run out of capability. And so I'm not concerned, and I'm sure those American forces are on high alert. But if the Iranians were dumb enough to go after the any American forces there, well, then now the President's got an open lane to bring in B two bombers and F sixteen's and everything else. That would, you know, pretty much speed up what's going to be the end of this Iranian regime?
Speaker 1: Mike? To what extent has Israel controlled the air over Iran? And how important is that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent of air of supremacy now at this point, and look that some of these missiles are going to get through. There's no such thing as one hundred percent air defenses that can lock. And I want to be glib and say commanders expect losses, but the amount of damage that the Israeli militaries exist is exhibiting right now against deep targets in Iran, against their drone sites and ammunition dumps. And now if you can see, they're kind of almost going away from the nuclear facilities first because they want to make sure they maintain this air superiority. So they're hunting for those missile sites and missile platforms that I think within the next few days or so we'll really start to diminish, and then they go back towards hitting those the nuclear facilities there. It's going to take a while though. They're very deep, that one in Fertal for example, potentially up to two hundred and fifty feet deep concrete reinforced bunkers. For that to go, they're going to have to bring in the United States to be too bomber, They're going to have to bring in a different weapons systems, and I do believe that will eventually happen.
Speaker 1: So we're not directly involved right now, like like our planes and pilots are that sort of thing. But from what I understand, we've got a lot of assets in the area. We've moved some assets to the area to be ready for this. How how I don't want to use bogged down as overstating, but how how much of our attention is on this And for instance, if putin decided to use a tactical nuke in Ukraine thinking that you know, NATO's busy with this, or China did something right. I mean, how much of our attention is this Iran Israel thing taken? Well, two different.
Speaker 5: Combat commands, Sentcom is running this one here, so they're you know, well leaning forward, making sure naval assets for example, the Mediterranean, we've we've maintained assets. I think the concern would be if the Ranians again do something dumb like try to shut down the straits of our moots or do something where it impact, you know, the world economy. I think that's where there are some risk there. They're going to eventually get desperate, as this regime is going to try to negotiate its way out of it eventually. But I don't think the Israelis are going to let them there, and this is war. They're not They're not stopping until around says we surrender, and they're not. They're no longer looking for diplomatic solutions. And from my perspective, and you have the Israeli's kind of as the bad cop right now the United States, Donald Trump playing a good cop who knew that this was going to happen.
Speaker 1: But that that's.
Speaker 5: Really you know, this administration has been handed too tremendous gifts in the last six months. You've got the Ukrainian military destroying what's left of the Russian military in play still and then you have this situation where Israel is about to almost you know, redo the entire Middle East. The entire environment is completely going to be different. Now there's opportunity for us to get Lebanon resettled, Syria to join the League of Nations and the like. You'll see Saudi and Israeli deals that will make down. So this this has been a long time coming, and getting this problem resolved, it's been the number one foreign policy failure in my lifetime. I know we've talked about this before in a post World War two US foreign policy perspective, and I'm just glad it's coming because this was just a matter of time.
Speaker 1: Talking to military analysts, Mike Lyons, Mike, speaking of alliances, have you seen any signs that the I'm sorry for the lighthearted characterization here, but the axes of a holes in Russia, China, anybody rallying to her on support in any material.
Speaker 5: Way, not in the least and it speats. It's winners and losers, right, I mean, there's side, there's no one to come to their aid, and Russia has got no capability to do anything. The Chinese are smart enough to stay out of this, so no, there's no The entire proxy defenses have been stripped away. In the past, Israel would be concerned about militia brigades organized in Syria attacking on the Golden Heights or rockets coming in from Gaza and Hesba. Those guys are gone and everyone's done, like their entire force, their entire force. So again, gray zone over. This is war on war between two countries. I'm watching people talk about you know this is going to de escalate. It's not going to de escalate for a second. This is not stopping until Israel is completely satisfied that their nuclear capability is done with the implied task that this regime is out too. I know that we saw the report that the President denied Israel going after the leader of the committee there, which is fine. I think decapitation is always an issue. I hope we're working on what takes over, because that's going to be the issue. If hardline Republican Guard units take over the country. That's not going to be very good at all, But Israel will keep going until they find somebody that they can negotiate with.
Speaker 1: So we played a collar asking the question, you know, who's in Iran working with Masad? So the Masad was in Israel, it would seem for a month and a half getting that whole drawing set up going and everything like that. Do you think there are people within Iranian high levels of the military or whatever that are working with Israel. Yeah, no question there are.
Speaker 5: And the level of infiltration that MESAD has in the high levels of the Iranian government is just staggering, considering the fact that when the war started they were able to take out pinpoints specifically where some of those leaders were, the head of the chief of staff, the head of their rocket program, the nuclear scientists. You know, if you're a college professor teaching a nuclear course in Tehran right now, what look up because you might want to find yourself in a bunk or someplace because you're you're the next target. So the level of intelligence that Israel has to this, but it's been years in planning. This is again not something that they decided to do very quickly. They waited for this exact moment, and a lot of things went right. The this administration being in place, I think is another thing that that's helped Israel at this point. But starting on October seventh, when when not in YEAHO said this is a time for peace and time for war. That's where they're at. They've been on a war footing ever since they stripped out, took Hamas out, they took Lebanon out. You saw what happened in Uh in Syria, that that those militias are done, A rock is quiet, So now is the time to go after the Iranians. They were always going to do this, It's just a matter of time. Uh and now that it's started, it's not going to stop until the tennised.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Mike, you've you've partially answered this question. But what do you expect to see next in the last in the next several days.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to be concerned about civilians inside of Iran as as information starts getting out about their lack of services, as these Raelis are going after some critical infrastructure there, and what what what a revolution would look like and what it would take place and who takes over. I'd like to see again more military targets uh be acquired, especially on the nuclear side. They they they have not been as they've not gone after them as well as much as I thought in Florida and Thomas and Istrahan. It was another place where they're refining and doing things, and I think they've ad on those in order to ensure this air superiority. But I think it's going to go on for for many days, possibly many weeks, and to see what the Ranians try to do. But there'll be no deal. There'll be absolutely no The Iranians will try to buy time, they'll try to like like they've done with Hamas. They just want the Israeli military to stop because they think if they can stop that the rest of the world will come in on israel side. Everyone's very quiet about that right now. Everyone is fairly happy. In Saudi Arabia, for example, they put this memo out saying we're concerned about what Israel's doing. They're dancing inside the palace there knowing full well at Israels kicking out this nuclear capability.
Speaker 1: And before we let you go, would you think of the big army parade on Saturday. Yeah, I thought it was great.
Speaker 5: I thought it was too bad that a lot of people through beer from the bleachers. I read Peggy Unions op ed that, you know, tried to compare it to you know, North Korea and Russia. It was never going to be that way. I have faith in my army that they were going to put on a great show regardless of who was president. You saw the best of our country there two hundred and fifty years and the greatest fighting force that's ever been known to mankind. So I'm proud of my army and I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: It went off the way it was.
Speaker 5: There was no politics involved, and again all the people with the cognitive dissidents that couldn't kind of figure out that it's possible that we can have that and still have a president like Donald Trump. Well, you know it, Mayson be seeing you saw what I think was the best of the best on display and Saturday.
Speaker 1: Well, said military analyst Mike Lyons. Always a pleasure. Thanks a million, Mike, Great guys, thanks for having me. Yeah, on the parade. I just was looking up and they had a little coverage on ABC News and they showed the various old timing uniforms. They had people in Revolutionary War uniforms in World War One and all this different sort of stuff, and then all the way up to the most modern guys decked out in the coolest modern stuff with the robot dogs marching along next to him. Didn't you see that? No idea, Wow, the robot dogs. That's terrifying. Yeah, I've got a good to find A good highlight package was it was our wedding anniversary on Saturday, and we had room. So when you're having your wedding anniversary, you won't won't sit around watching cable news. Well, aren't you precious? Pipe down, honey, I'm busy watching news. Yes, I didn't go with that strategy. I have many more comments on what Mike Lyons said around a certain areas, but I'm sure we'll get to it later because this is a big topic for the day. A different story, A man known as the Superminator has hung up his gonads after many years of service. Friends and how you look at it, among other stories, we have to stay here, armstrong and welcome to la where something is always on fire? Why always? Guess we've had a little unrest, you know, a little you know, let's not over do this Okay, it's a few blocks downtown. It's downtown. We've in downtown. The authorities told the people who live there in that area just to be on the safe side, remain in your tent. Tru Dad. I walked around downtown on my sixtieth birthday. Remember I was staying downtown, and I went to that big church and walked around in Hey. It's a lot of people living in tents, lots lots of rundown hotels that occupied by homeless people. AnyWho, a camping weather in La. We have some developments in the war in them at least. But we'll leave that alone for a second and get back to it a little bit later. But there are new things happening as the bombing goes on. Happy Father's Day. It was Father's Day yesterday. In whatever way you honor that, I got a number of really nice texts from various people, which I appreciated. A guy named dubbed the Sperminator is decided to hang up his testicles, and he announced it yesterday on Father's Day, after he's turning fifty. Do you don't know this guy? You're wrinkling your eyes there as Katie riddling in my eyes at a lot of thanks at this story down. Yeah, I'm I'm taking a wait and see a posture on this last secon. He was dubbed the Sperminator by the New York Post due to his prolific sperm donations. He uh, after more than seventeen years of donating his swimmers to complete strangers and generating one hundred and eighty one kids across five continents, He's finally retiring. For some reason. He's a math professor from New York. I think that makes you an incredible weirdo. But you know people need that. So I suppose you being the guy who shows up like every other day with a sample for some weird reason. Well, no, there's demand for him. Is probably a tall, good looking math professor, right, Yeah, that's part of it. Yes, the industry that says to him, you know, see you Monday. You know we're going to need more for more moms around the world, or are looking for tall, good looking kids who are good at math, the whole things. But then they and I know there is a need for that and all that sort of thing. But the idea that I got one hundred and eighty one kids out there that are not going to have any of my parenting or any stories about my dad and mom, or just none of the you know, and none of that. I just I think that's I hate that. So are you against sperm donation in general?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I mean, because if I had one kid out there answering the description you just gave, that's a tragedy. Although I know people who do have that information about the sperm donator. When it's you know, a person who do you know pass along that information or allow them to get in contact, you're not going to get in contact. Is he going to get in contact with one hundred and eighty one different kids? No, I don't know. That's not the nature that though, as long as you have the medical information, I don't. I'm just saying I wouldn't want that. No, I hear you, I hear you. I hate Do you have a whole bunch of little mees out there with me in no role in whatsoever? We all hate that idea armstrong and getty authority.
Speaker 7: Say, a suspected gunman impersonating a police officer targeted two Democratic lawmakers and their spouses in their homes, killing former Minnesota House Speaker Melissa Hortman and her husband Mark. State Senator John Hoffman and his wife Yvett were critically wounded. A list of additional targets was found in the suspects vehicle, as well as no kings flyers. Minnesota Governor Tim Wallas denounced the political violence and vowed to bring those responsible to justice.
Speaker 1: And that has happened. He got caught. Here's that report. The shooter is now in custody.
Speaker 6: The Ramsey County Sheriff's office calling fifty seven year old Vance Bolter the faith of evil after he was caught last night crawling in a field near his home in green Isle, Minnesota, southwest of Minneapolis, and this morning, police documents reveal that inside the car that Bolter ditched near his home, they found three AK forty seven assault rifles, a nine millimeter handgun, a list of other public officials, and outside of the car they found another gun, a mask, and a gold style police badge. Police say Bolter dressed like a police officer. He wore a Halloween style mask and drove what looked like a squad car.
Speaker 1: So the guy seems completely nuts to me. He murdered a couple of Minnesota state lawmakers tried to kill a couple of others. His what we've heard so far, and I'm not trusting of the media and that they're not, you know, only giving this information that helps their narrative. But because I'm not hearing enough about how crazy he is, he's got to have all kinds of other indications of his nuttiness. Well, yeah, I agree, although nuttiness can mean like psychosis, he's got serious mental illness, or could just mean an angry loser who wants to take his angry loserdom out on others. I think it's more that one, right, But the only anger toward government we've heard is all national, you know, with the no kings and not liking Trump, and you see it kill a couple of state lawmakers in Minnesota. I mean that's pretty freaking crazy. Yeah, he had a well, he had a history of being hardcore anti abortion. He believed abortion was murder, and the lawmakers in question were abortion rights advocates. According to people who know this guy, his best friend said he'd done a three year stint in Africa. He fancied himself the head of a security company that never really got up and running, and his friend and sometimes roommates said that the company really never existed and he's had troubles since he got back from Africa. He had a LinkedIn, uh you know, page that had the Red Lion Group was a security company, but it had no employees. Other nobody can find that it really existed. He just he's an He seems to be an angry loser, you know, underachiever par excellence. It was a semi delusional I hired a couple of loser. I hired a couple of news outlets over the weekend, national news outlets who did not mention the party affiliation of the lawmakers that were killed. And I thought, you know, I wish there was more of that because it shouldn't make any difference. Political violence isn't whing and dollarate, right, so breaking it down by party is doesn't make any difference. You can't do it. We can't even think it's possible. You know, if you float around social media, you would certainly get the idea that plenty of people think it's okay. Uh yeah, that's sick. I was pleasantly surprised. Lisa Lehrer, whose work I don't know, was writing for The New York Times, and the headline is like school shootings, political violence is becoming almost routine, and to my delight, she leads, after the shock and horror of the assassinations in Minnesota, just one sentence, horrible news, said Representative Steve Scalise, who was shot at a baseball game in twenty seventeen. Paul and I are heartbroken, said former Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband was bludgeoned with a hammer. Gabby Gifford's comments, then Josh Shapiro comments, Gretchen Whitmer President Trump. Two assassination attempts against Trump that she describes in some detail. Another man gun down a pair of workers from the Israeli embassy outside an event in Washington. Protesters calling for the release of hostages set on fire by lunatic Republican Party headquarters in New Mexico, and a Tesla dealership near Albuquerque fire bombed. It was a remarkably even handed discussion of Yeah, it's the whole our side, your side, one of ours, one of theirs. That's got to end, got to end. I don't think it's going too soon, do you probably not. I don't know, it's you know, I'm racking my memory for memories of the rise of mostly left wing political violence in the early seventies and how it just kind of petered out as the energy of more extreme politics just kind of petered out. Jerry Ford and Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan and those times just didn't really, they didn't fertilize. Is angry, time to blow up the system, kill somebody politics, and it just kind of petered out. Plus, there are aggressive prosecutions from roughly Kennedy's assassination in sixty three through a couple of attempts on Ford and seventy five. There were quite a few, as we all know, and then, like you said, it went away. That's the way these things go in it's a contagion and school shootings or whatever. It's it's odd and hard to control. Yeah, I just think there needs to be full throated condemnation of this sort of thing from all sides, every single time, which includes torching businesses and and and looting and beating down cops, that sort of thing, because if you think they're they're not tied together, you're wrong. We have some updates on story in the Middle East. We'll get to a little bit later there are there are the developments there, so stay tuned for that. I'm glad they caught the guy in the shooting that story for I suppose good reason led a lot of the Sunday talk shows yesterday when we do have the biggest war in the Middle East in decades going on, which is clearly the lead story for the planet. So getting back to the theme though, of the whole Red versus Blue thing and people being so crazy fired up, I thought this was so interesting. The Wall Street Journal Red versus Blue is dividing stock portfolios like never before. Gallup poll this spring showed the Democrats who expected stocks to tumble over the next six months exceeded Republicans who thought the market was going to decline by sixty points. Wow. Republicans expecting stocks to climb over that period top Democrats by forty seven points. That is by enormous, enormous ratios, the biggest such gap ever observed by Wall Street. So that's not like specific I'm gonna invest in Nike because they say black lives matter. That's more of a I think the tariffs are going to be so damaging I'm getting out as opposed to I trust my sides thinking on this. That's right. Yeah, Trump in general and tariffs and all the rest of it. Yes, it's going to be so disastrous we need to sell everything. Or no, I think it'll go fine. I'm going to invest in the market. It could say, the more I think about it, I mean, I'm just I'm talking off the top of my head. You could say one side's more emotional and reacts quickly to big headlines, and the other side is more steady as she goes, you know, hold and wait. I think that's probably true as a personality. Yeah, I think that's absolutely a factor in this. The party affiliations of Americans have long shaped how they feel about the economy or the price of eggs or milk at the grocery stores. People give lower marks when their party is out of power, of course, but the forty seven point gap in part is an optimism is the largest divide ever. For instance, during they just started measuring this. In one that year, during George W. Bush's presidency, the optimism gap between Republicans and Democrats was thirteen percent. Yeah, it's another thing that was now forty seven. It's another thing we've just started measuring. Because you had, Nobody would think of it. Prior to that, things weren't so flip and political that you would look at I wonder how democrats invest in the stock market versus Republican We didn't make everything about this back then, right, Well, yeah, every time he got to the end of year study, it'd be like, well, the difference is really subtle and insignificant. Again, sir, are you sure you want me to do this again next year? Right? Ah? Bah blah blah blah blah. Where's the part I wanted to get to. They make the point that is, it's utterly disastrous to invest and sell off emotionally like this. No way, she told me that's not a good idea. All right, I know, it's just but like disastrously bad ideas in terms of your ultimate return. Where's that? Well, I just paraphrased it this close enough. It's a horrible, horrible idea. Then, finally, on this note, Beckett Adams with a really good piece of National Review talking about how and we didn't talk much about this, it's so Beltway self obsessed. But Trump showing up to the Kennedy Center for the big opening night of the season and Les miz and a bunch of cast members boycotted, and there were cheers and booze as he walked into the box with Milania. And according to the Peter Baker, chief White House correspondent for the New York Times, for those of us born and raised in Washington, the Kennedy Center was always a place to escape politics. And Joy, I can't let you get through the sentence. Give me a freaking break. Do you want how many things I've watched on PBS from the Kennedy Center where they give some award to somebody as they give these lefty speeches in the crowds fans and jeers in my lifetime, Give me a freaking break. Continuing on, after my voluble partner has done with his screed, Now I'm i gotta go sell a bunch of stock. Now it's been turned on bad idea. Oh idiot, that's a bad idea. Now it's been turned into just one more venue for the polarization of the current era, writes Peter Baker, with a tear poised on the edge.
Speaker 4: Of Oh it fell his dear fell down his.
Speaker 1: Cheek Live team coverage, and Beckett makes the point many of us on the right have been pleading, begging for the politically obsessed to spare a few areas of modern life, just one or two from the never ending politics.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I guess in his mind he watched the Oscars all those years and thought, it's nice to have a non political awards show while we got lectured constantly. Right, those of us who learned in early childhood how to separate the art from the artists, that prayed for those fixated on the life political to just once or maybe twice take a break so the rest of us may enjoy our entertainment and edification and relative peace. The political elite responded with a resounding gleeful no. Over the past twenty years, everything from knitting to birding, and he gives examples to the Bachelorourette, have been swallowed up by the insatiable monster, birthed then nursed to maturity by partisan psychotics. Lady Gaga was condemned in twenty seventeen for not incorporating an overtly anti Trump message into her Super Bowl performance. The actress Sidney sweety us you did a defensive statement a couple of years ago, rallying to her family support after critics attacked them for showing up to her mother's birthday party in magas style hats that read make sixty great Again. The phrase Taylor Swift silence is deafening, which arose from the songwriter's previous for life tends to weigh in a hot button isshes is now a trope because the act of bullying artists into supporting political causes has become so predictable, And now Trump just shows up to the Kennedy Center and oh, the right is politicizing entertainment and what's next sports? Oh my lord, that pretty gough, said Peter Baker. Are you are delusional?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: I'm going to explain to you why electric cars are never going to catch on after my weekend, uh, at least unless things change a lot with electric cars. Of course, most of you knew that and don't buy an electric car and hate the idea, so I don't need to convince you. But among other things, we got to talk about some developments. We've moved another giant aircraft carrier. It looks like we're headed toward the Middle East to be ready, and we're talking to Mike Glines about that earlier this hour. How much of our attention is being taken by this whole thing in the Middle East. Trump said a very interesting thing to the Atlantic for the crowd in his movement that Finks were supposed to be non interventionist, which I really really liked. We'll get to that at some point too. We do a lot of stuff. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 3: ARMSTRAWI, an Italian museum, is calling for visitors to respect art after a jeweled chair reached its breaking point, the crystal covered seat collapsing after a man sat on it out of Verna gallery. He and a companion then walking out. Police still searching for the pair. The chair thankfully has been fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was an art display in the I thought it was just a regular chair. And he sat down on his wife like grabs his armor a and it breaks, and he's a man of larger carriage. Also, it's an embarrassing video.
Speaker 3: You're making this seem like you're making it seem like it was an accident, like he didn't know that the chair was a piece of art.
Speaker 1: You think, Oh, no, I think he was posing. I watched the video. I thought he was posing for some sort of funny Instagram pick, but lost his balance and crushed it. Oh okay, yeah, okay, well that's not cool neither people in their selfies. People in their selfies, Joe, of course you're gonna build a bejeweled chair. Ought to be able to support your average fat tourist. So electric cars are never going to catch on unless they haven't. And it's going the other direction. And now that Trump has done away with the various mandates and tax breaks, I mean it's really without the tax breaks. How many people would have not purchased an electric vehicle if you hadn't gotten the big tax break. I mean, it would be it's a tiny dentis that it would even being a tinier dent. But I, stupidly, and I can't believe I did this. Chose to drive my cyber truck to drop off my son at boy Scout Camp in Long Beach over the weekend, and by doing that turns a six hour drive in a gas powered car. If I had driven my Ford F two to fifty diesel with a thirty gallon tank, I could have driven all the way to Los Angeles, dropped him off, and driven one hundred miles back before I ever needed to stop for fuel. In the Tesla cyber truck. You got to stop every one hundred and fifty miles to charge, which takes you half hour to forty five minutes to an hour, depending on the charger and how many people are there, because if there's a whole bunch of people there, it charges really really slow. And I turned a six hour drive into an eight hour drive each way, so instead of twelve hours of driving, I did sixteen hours of driving. Because I care about the planet so much and drove an electric vehicle. It is never going to work. And if you're thinking about buy an electric vehicle, everyone should know this. Those are such exaggerations, you know, how about what you buy a vehicle and it says on the window it gets thirty five miles per gallon, but you never quite get that because they exagger With electric vehicles, it's like double you have to cut everything in half. So if it says you got three hundred miles of range, you're gonna go one hundred and fifty miles before you need to charge back up again. So it's completely misleading to people and it just doesn't work. It's so amazingly impractical that I can't believe Places like the state of California have been pushing the idea that we're all going to drive electric fields. Oh yeah, have you done it? You know, I've sent myself for an article. I can't find it. But the CEO of Toyota, I think it was, just said, Hey, look throughout its lifetime, an electric vehicle produces triple the pollution of a hybrid for instance. That's interesting. Stop it with this and I'm sure I can dig it up again. Pollution being mean what the energy it takes to make the electricity or top to bottom soup to nuts as they say. I don't like that term. I don't know why. Yeah, not favor. Get your head out of the gutter. That's just an old timey meal reference. Hat to nuts. It's the whole thing, soup to nuts. Oh okay, yeah, what was I gonna say? Oh no, just from the beginning of the production process to the end of the vehicle's useful life, it will produce triple the pollution is a hybrid, for instance, such a pain in the ass. Every hour and a half you have to find a station, pull in, sit there for an hour before you get back on the road. People don't want to do that. It sucks. Armstrong and Getty