Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: So let's take a look at some individual market movers. Now she's back, she's in the studio. It's Nora and Melinda nor What are you watching.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got my eyes on the tech sector. This is something that we've been watching all day, given the risk off sentiment that we've seen in this thin trading day in the market. Looking at shares of Nvidia that's ticker VDA shares her down about one point eight percent. I mean, it's just interesting, especially if we just flashback to November. We heard from Michael Burry he did put up at November disclosure from sky On Asset Management where they held so that they held protective put options on both Nvidia and Palenteer. We're seeing both of those shares lowers. So it's literally interesting, especially especially as I'm talking to sources on Wall Street just trying to get an idea. Is this a bit of profit taking or are we heading into twenty twenty six and you know, people are of trying to veer away from that traditional megacap Ai trade.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, I mean you look at the Mag seven right, I think, oh what six of the Mag seven are down today?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we're seeing Tesla as the worst performer Tsla in that Mag seven index that we have on the Bloomberg terminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible how Tesla just continues to go higher, right, I mean, it's unbelievable. So, Nora, you we're looking at other stocks as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've talked about Lululemon. I still am watching that. We're seeing shares that are higher right now, up about one point four percent. So we got the news that the founder, Chip Wilson, is pushing for changes to the board before they select a new CEO of the company. So he nominated three individuals NWD board candidates at their twenty twenty six annual meeting. But this is a stock that's really been pattered so far this year. Shares are down forty five percent on a year to date basis. I was looking at a bi no Bloomberg intelligence note that said that Lulu's goal to double sales to twelve and a half billion dollars next year is quote unquote likely out of reach.
Speaker 4: I got to tell you. I know they've been around for a long time and they've got to figure out maybe the product mix.
Speaker 2: But I love.
Speaker 4: Lululemon, and I have Lululemons that I've owned four years.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never owned anything by lu lu Lenon. That's a term.
Speaker 2: Neither have I.
Speaker 1: It just speaks to how a little exercise.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no no, don't say that. Let's get to one. Don't talk about this one a lot tickers DBRG Digital Bridge, but it's definitely moving in today's definitely moving.
Speaker 3: We were seeing it earlier up for double digit gains. Now it's about up about nine point eight percent. This is the data center company. And essentially we did hear that SoftBank is buying the company for about three billion dollars. This is a sixty five percent premium to Digital Bridges closing share price earlier this month, back on December fourth. So this transaction is expected to close in the second half of next year, pending regulatory approvals. But clearly you are seeing the stock getting a pop here. Shares are up about thirty six percent so far this year. But Raymond James, though saying that they call this deal quote unquote underwhelming in terms of the deal price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they thought eighteen would be a better price, right, So then you actually saw the stock pop more than thirty percent in pre market trading and then just a nine percent gain in regular market trading. It is fascinating that we asked a guest earlier who used to work at the Vision Fund about this and he said, look, I would not bet against Masochison. Maybe his timing isn't always perfect, but you know, generally what he does is pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just a reminder the AI play right and making within that sector continues even with the questions. As we get ready to wrap up twenty twenty five and head into the new year.
Speaker 3: From M and A Action for this.
Speaker 2: Monday, the Stock Mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.