Speaker 1: I let it skin A simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That means all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things bell O'reillybilloreilly dot com, mister O'Reilly, there's no shortage of news. I for the first time, I'm gulping water every hour of every day just to keep up with the news. However, when Donald Trump yesterday signed an order to declassify the files on JFK, RFK and the MLK assassinations, I kind of thought of you. I mean, because you're working on a book now killing Hannity, and you have your whole Killing series, which is the best selling in history. But I've got to imagine that this is right up your ally, and I'm sure you're pretty excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're looking forward to seeing what they have, particularly in the James Lray MLK junior assassination. How he got from Memphis to London. This guy's a drifter, youn't have any access to money, and all of a sudden he's on a worldwide man hunt, goes to Canada, that goes to Angle and how to get there?
Speaker 1: So I had no no, I think a lot of questions are going to be answered. I think one of the things the American people want to know is whether or not there was any involvement with anybody within our own government. I believe you know, that's been a theory. It's been many have called it a conspiracy theory. I have no knowledge of any of that, but I think the American people do have a right to know, and I think the time is coming. I'm glad the president is going to be transparent.
Speaker 2: I agree one hundred percent there is involvement in the jfk assassination. And if you read my book Killing Kennedy, which was the second book after Killing Lincoln, you'll see there was a man named George de Moor and Shield, who real shadowy figure, who was a close friend of Lee Harvey Oswald. Irnshield did work for the CIA. That's not a theory, it's not a conspiracy. It's a fact and I established that way back in the nineteen seventies when I was a local reporter in Dallas, and to this day that has been able to find. I do not expect it to be part of what is released by the government because the CIA will hold back stuff. They always do.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're going to be able to Donald Trump. Bassetti's releasing all of it. Let's see if that happens. But you're right about the process. The process is that the CIA. Yeah, we'll try and redact certain information.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind one name, George de moorin Shield. If that game is not in the papers that is released that the president has ordered released, then you're not getting the full story.
Speaker 1: So I've been to the Grassy Knoll, I have been to the bank Depository. I've read all about the magic bullet. I don't believe it's it's I don't believe it's scientifically possible. What say you, mister O'Reilly in terms of what you think really.
Speaker 2: Happened, Well, we've debunked all of that in killing Kennedy by getting the actual documents that the FBI put together on the week after the assassination. What happened was JFK was killed taking a Parkland hospital in Dallas, pronounced dead. The local jurisdiction had power, not the FEDS, and the locals were not up to it, and so as president the new president LBJ ordered the FBI to go in and they immediately did took the investigation over and they kept voluminous notes. We had them all the first publication ever get them. So there's no doubt in my mind. Lee Harvey Oswell pull the trigger, killed JFK from the book depository. He ordered the gun, was found prints on the gun. He fled, He killed the police officer. You wouldn't do that if you were some patsy okay.
Speaker 1: And why was he Why was he killed? Is it who he knew or who might have been involved in a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: No, Jack Ruby had terminal cancer, He loved JFK.
Speaker 3: He went in and.
Speaker 2: He shot Lee Corbioswoll And he had access because all the cops in Dallas worked with Jack Ruby. They were all involved with his strip club and all that. So when I lay it out, you'll see how it makes perfect. Say, we also got the ballistics report, and we got the autopsy report, all of that.
Speaker 1: But I will be looking at the By the way, if the autopsy photos of JFK are online and available, I don't think they ever should have been made available that they are. They're so gruesome and it's so sad, and you see all his brain matter hanging out. I mean, it's terrible to look at I had a conversation off the record. Well it wasn't off the record, it was a conversation, a private conversation, and he's already made a public I'm not disclosing anything new, but RFK actually has taken the time to really study the assassination of his father, and that's RFK Jr. And an RFK was the one assassinated. What's so interesting is he went to the prison to see the so called assassin, Sir hands. Sir Hand, he is convinced that was not the assassin after meeting with him and all the other evidence he's accumulated over the years. What's your reaction to that?
Speaker 2: It's bull There were seven eye witnesses to shooting. Sir Anserin admitted to it. Prince on a gun. You know, look, people believe what they want to believe. And I feel terrible for the Kennedy family. You and I both know members of that family, and I have not made it a crusade to go against Bobby Kennedy Junior's theory. I actually noted it in one of my books, but it's both Sir Hanshar did it. He is still in prison. He'll be in prison forever and he should be.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to some other issues here, Donald Trump. You know, forget about that first hundred days. Let's look at the first hundred hours. I don't think in our lifetime we've ever seen anybody move at the speed of light that he's moving at on a variety of issues successfully. And when I spend time with him, and we both have known him thirty plus years, when I spend time with him, it is very obvious. And I asked him about this. I he is the most relaxed I've ever seen him. Number one, He's the most dialed in I've ever seen him. Number two, And he's the most committed I've ever seen him. And the commitment is to the agenda, the promises that he made to the American people, and a desire to accomplish all of it and more and exceed expectations. That's what I walked away from after that interview with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I saw the interview. I use the word ferocity, so you're absolutely right, not in the modern times, but in any times. It's never been a president walks in the White House and operates at warp speed the way mister Trump is doing. Never and it's not even close. There's no close second to it. Usually it's deliberations, it's meetings, it's sorting out, it's deliberating, it's ruminating. There's none of that.
Speaker 4: Two mistakes he made this week.
Speaker 2: One going to that prayer service because that woman's a nut. The bishop, that episcopal and everybody knew it. Why why that'd be like going over well, but you.
Speaker 1: Could not have anticipated she would go down that road.
Speaker 2: Though, come on, if I disagree one hundred percent, she is an absolute left wing loon. That would be like going to a service by al Sharpnon.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean it's time after time, the time at this woman, and she's not subtle about it anyway.
Speaker 1: By the way, you took a lot of heat years ago for having lunch with ol Sharfton. I took a lot of heat for debating ow Sharton.
Speaker 2: I tried to forge day tent with that guy, but he's a grifter. I gave him twenty five thousand dollars because he ran out of money on Thanksgiving to feed his folks up in Harlem. I never made that public, but we gave him twenty five so he could buy turkeys and food and distributed under the banner of his National Action Committee, and I did it out of charity, and that guy turned around and knifed me in the back. He's an awful, disgusting human being. And that would be like Trump walking inverse service with him. Because this bishop, this episcopal bishop, is absolute disgrace what she did, the disrespect she showed, and the absolute lives the way she presented the merciful thing when both you and I know that hundreds of thousands of Americans so I did because of the open border. Did she mention that? Nope, she did.
Speaker 1: You know what, Bill, I think I'm the only one on TV, and I don't know if you've done it. On Bill O'Reilly dot com. I would scroll the names of every American murdered, and it's not just Lake and Riley and Rachel Morin and Joscelyn and Hungary, but there are hundreds of them, and the Americans raped, including children and victims of other violent crimes. And we have terrorists, cartel members, and gang members in our country. And for her to make that lecture in front of the President was beyond despicable and repulsive.
Speaker 4: Where's the mercy there? But I'm glad it happened so Americans can see it, and I was mistake number one minor, And then I would have done the judge.
Speaker 2: Reviewing the violence against the cops at JAY six. That's the way I would have handled that, because there's some bad people there that got part and so you and know what, I know what. Everybody knows it now. I understand why the President did it, and I don't think it's going to haunt them politically. I think people will forget about it mostly. But you know, both you and I have something in common. Hey, I hate to admit it, but we want public servants to do the right thing. Would that be an accurate statement?
Speaker 1: Very accurate? Of course. I want them to serve the people of this country, the people that make the country great.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't you and I don't see the right thing. You know, we disagree on it, but we both want to do the right thing, and we want our public servants to do it as well. I don't think letting some really bad people out of jail at cop Tac cops the right thing. Simple. I'm a simple man.
Speaker 1: The argument and the answer that the President gave because I did ask him that question was actually pretty interesting and profound. And if you look at it through the prism of how much time they spent in jail, how much time they were sentenced to jail compared to other people. For example, go back to the summer of twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four Riot's Bill, and they were all riots. They were labeled as riots. You had dozens of dead Americans, thousands of cops pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, and you had billions of property damage. We had all of the evidence in the world, videotaped evidence of the people that were responsible. How many bill how many people do you think Bill were held accountable? And what about the vice president at the time or running for vice president, Kamala Harris saying the rioters won't stop, the rioters shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. And nobody ever investigated any of that bill. You do need equal justice and equal application of our laws. They did pay a price, a very dear price for their actions that day. Those people that were violent, there were a whole bunch of other people that did absolutely nothing. Maybe the worst thing they did was walk into the Capitol and took videos, and those people did not deserve to be treated the way they were treated. And by the way, a lot of the information on J six was not told the American people. We know for a fact that five people testified and our witnesses that Donald Trump called up and was willing to call up ten thousand Guard troops. We know in writing Muriel Bowser, who had the authority, denied in writing those troops. We know that the Capitol Police Chief Son was begging for troops. We know that Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the Sergeant of Arms, they didn't do a darn thing. So if Donald Trump really wanted an insurrection, I doubt he would have approved ten thousand National Guard troops.
Speaker 2: No sane person or fair on a person believes that President Trump wanted that to happen. But again, you come back to the right thing. And I think, you know, when I talked and I talked to a lot of police officers about this, and I see, who did you think about it that because they're on the front line, and about eighty percent of them said no. I think we would have liked to have more definition on those people before they get to part And and I think that would have been the right thing to do. But again, look, it's emotional. Donald Trump made a promise, and what I'd like to see him follow up on is there was prosecutorial misconduct directed at some people who got into this fracas and got punished far beyond their crime. I'd like to see some of that uncovered, because we, as you said, we don't know that. I had a guy on last night on the No Spin News who said, look, I was just a photographer. I was just taking pictures and I was in the group. I never stepped foot in the Capitol. I was on a property and they made me, you know, under threat of felony, sign a flea for a misdemeanor and now I have this on my jacket and it was ridiculous. That's the kind of stuff that we should go back and look at because the prosecutors who did that should be hell accountable.
Speaker 1: I think you agree with him, right, I totally agree with that, and I think getting to the bottom of it was smart. I'd like the fact that they're going to now both Comer and Jim Jor are committed to going into the Biden family on finding out whether Joe Biden got monies from these foreign business deals. We know he lied when he said he never talked to his son and his brother or anybody for that matter. We know that money, according to Hunter's laptop, went to Joe. And they've given up their Fifth Amendment rights. They can't plead the Fifth and they'll have to testify. And similarly, all the JA six committee members and doctor Fauci, they all need to come up and testify as well, and they don't have the Fifth Amendment right that they had having gotten and accepted a pardon. Mister Riley, it's great to have you. Hope you are having a great new year. We wish you the very best, and thank you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not the biggest fan of everybody in Hollywood. There are a lot of people that I know, and a lot of people I respect, and a lot of people that I like. And there are even people that have different political views than me. They're very talented, gifted people, and I just like talented people. I don't really care what your politics are, but anyway, so one such person is going to join us in a minute, Craig T. Nelson, and he's got a new movie. We want to tell you about whenever I see a good movie, Whenever I know there's a good movie out there, I want to support it. Because there's so few good movies that we can all see, that your family can see, that you want to see, that you want to spend your limited time watching. I mean, it just doesn't exist. But anyway, I happen to be a fan of his, and I think he's done a great job. I mean, when you look at his resume, it's pretty amazing. He's worked with Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, He's worked with Matthew McConaughey, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Let's see, Tommy Lee Jones, Ben Affleck, Kevin Costner. I mean, and Ryan Reynolds is hardly anybody hasn't worked with Sarah Jessica Parker and I can go on and on, and he just has had an amazing career. And anyway, he has a he's an actor, writer, director, and he's got a new movie out. He plays Buck in the upcoming movie called Greening Gold. And anyway, we welcome to the program. Craig T. Nelson, Sir, how are you what a career you've had and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Actually, well it's pretty amazing. Yeah, it is. Seana been variclessed. And I just want to tell you, by the way, great job on the interview in the Oval office. And also I wanted to tell you a remember electure night and you came on with that kind of out of the blue prediction and I was watching and I was stunned. I mean because at the time it didn't reveal any of the information that you were sharing, and yet here you go. It hit right, the nail was right on the head.
Speaker 1: You know, you want me to tell you the secret, I'm going to tell I can tell you the secret. The secret was is every day there's early voting, and every day I got those numbers, and every night after the TV show, I would study those numbers. And I actually went on with Dana Perino and Bill Hammer at nine am on election day morning and I said, starting out today, Kamala has a math problem because she was down about seven hundred thousand votes from where Joe Biden was in twenty twenty in Pennsylvania, she was down forty five percent in Wisconsin. She was down so low in Georgia and North Carolina that there was no way, even with record turnout that I thought she could come back. So I felt really good about it, but I did not want to communicate that to this audience, because you know, at the end of the day turnout on election day that's still going to be you know, sixty percent of the votes, so you can't take anything for granted. But I felt pretty confident going into that day, and that by that time at night, I'd been checking in all day with Democratic strongholds and they were not seeing the record turnout that they would have needed to win. I appreciate you noticing that. It's amazing actually how many people told me they saw it. But I want to talk about you. You've had such an amazing career, and I want to talk about this new movie because I love the Premisol whole thing. You star as Buck, a fourth generation dairy farmer, and I love dairy farmer. I love farmers, I love truckers, I love ranchers. And we don't think a lot about it, but they feed us and they make sure that our refrigerators are full every day, and we don't. We don't give them enough credit. But this is an independent film, Green and Gold, and anyway, it's you're facing foreclosure, which is not an uncommon situation for people that own farms. You wager everything you have on the Green Bay Packers and a Hail Mary to save this little chunk of dirt, this farm, and anyway, it's an amazing story, but it's really rooted in real life for far too many small farmers in this country.
Speaker 3: It's you know, my family farm goes back to eighteen sixty. They're still in South Dakota, the Nelson farm, and they went from sixty acres to two hundred, you know, twenty two hundred acres, but twenty two hundred, not all of it, but it is there, some of us rented. But the beauty of that is to me, Sean, the beauty of who the these people are is in there is in their heart, their tenacity and their hope, if you will, resiliency and their optimism. I mean, they are truly. I was just talking to the man that runs a farm last night, Bob Nelson, and we were talking, and the gift that I get when I'm speaking to him or other family members that are farming, is this kind of heartfelt truthfulness. There's a there's a beauty about them. There's no facade, there's none of this dancing around an issue. There right in the middle of it, there's seven days a week. They work hard there. The mark are very very small, as you know, but there are people of the Lion, and they're Americans, and it's just a wonderful glimpse into I think what the referendum was in our political year this year. America does have a resiliency and a hope and an expectation. That is why this country is so great.
Speaker 1: One of the things that really really frustrated me, disappointed me is after Hurricane Helene, and it was a very underreported story. We spent a lot of time talking about it on this show, a lot of time talking about it on TV, especially in areas in South Carolina Tennessee, but more specifically in the northwestern part of North Carolina. They got devastated by Hurricane Helene and parts of my home state of Florida as well, and then they that got followed up by Hurricane Milton and a lot of property damage. My understanding is, I think you live out in California, you've been watching these wildfires. It is inexplicable to me that the science of forestry is not practiced out there. It's inexplicable and unexcusable that hydrants don't have water in them, that reservoirs are empty. The finger pointing has been on a magnitude that I can't even believe. And it seems that anybody that says, Okay, we're going to help the people of California, but they've they've got to prevent this from happening again is somehow an evil person. It's not. We're trying to prevent future tragedies that are predictable. Santa Ana winds are predictable, and wildfires in California are predictable, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean we've did through quite a few. They're probably more recent and more frequent than ever because of the climate. But also the as you mentioned, I mean, the management, the budget cuts and forest management and what needs to be done to protect you. And also you know you've got the devastation, Sean, when you see it is absolutely incomprehensible. I mean, it's just on a scale you wouldn't believe I think it. But is it The reclamation that rebuild is up to two hundred and fifty billion somehow, I mean.
Speaker 1: It's an insane amount of money. And for the people in North Carolina. I mean FEMA was going to kick them out two Fridays ago, out of their temporary housing if they didn't fill out the proper paperwork. I mean, it's freezing coals in that area of North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Well, it's easier issues that need to be addressed, and they haven't been. They've been left on the back burner and they've been you know, we've voted in twenty fourteen for adequate reservoirs, that there's been a water shortage proclamation given in California, and yet at the same time you're dealing with in the Woolsy fire which hit Malibu, we didn't have water and we didn't have water drops and we didn't have so it was less to burn for the most part, if you will. So you know there's a fight going on. But again, you know, there is a really resiliency among the people here and the desire to rebuild in some form, and I would like to see that not only enabled, but somehow that they're given a pathway that's a lot quicker than the bureaucracy that we've had to deal with for so long.
Speaker 1: But this kind of fits into your movie in this sense. I really, I really do feel that the people that make this country great are not people that are in the public eye. And I'm sure people ask you for a selfie. They asked me for a selfie, and I'm always I'm grateful to do grateful to people that give me this microphone every day, in that camera every night, and give me an opportunity to express my views and and basically follow my dream in life. But the people that really make this country great, the unsung heroes, are the people that grow our food, that the ranchers that put meat on our table, the truckers that deliver it and fill those store shelves for us, and the entire supply chain line. And you're talking about a very real situation in this movie Green and Gold, where there are small farmers have been squeezed out. They've been pressured to sell their land for development, but they want to keep in the farming business. And here you're in a situation in this movie where you're going to lay it all on the line on the Green Bay Packers, which, by the way, is not necessarily always the best bet. I'm just saying Greenmad Packers are fine. I bet you're probably a part owner. However, you put it all on the line. And I know people that have done things like that and have succeeded, and I know people in life that have done things like that and have failed. And I'm not going to give I'm not going to let people know the outcome of the movie because I don't think it's fair. I don't want to be you know, a spoiler alert here, I'm not giving it to you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no, it's so true, isn't it. I mean, they are they unsung, They're not heard their voice, although they did speak up, didn't they. I think we've heard from them louder and clear, and I think there's cautious optimism, and I love the fact that they're so generous and so giving, and the community aspect of it is something that we've lost because we were given twenty four to seven, the fact that we're not that great, and that we've done this and we're that there's a whole range of people out there that are servicing our needs and our wants and demands. Not to mention the fact that they're faith based. They have a belief in not only America, but a belief in a god that they trust them and want to pass on to the family. And I think as.
Speaker 1: Had Hollywood lost a lot of their connection to the men and women in this country that are great. I mean I find so many movies. I have more selections than ever before, and I find myself more often than not saying this is crap. I'd rather just turn the TV off and go to bed. I mean, it frustrates me because I'd love to watch a good movie.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Sean, it's like anything else, it's where the money is, and they think, and of course the box office is down right now quite a bit, but at the same time, it's individually. As an actor in this business, you choose those projects that you think people would want to see, and I try to stay away from anything dark and I think, and I think any promotion of anything that I don't believe in. So you pick and choose.
Speaker 1: It's so funny you're saying that because I won't watch dark anything anymore. Like these series that get very dark, I don't watch them anymore. I love this series that choose. Did you ever watch that?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know Dallas very well and Dallas Jenkins, the director, producer, creator of the show, and you know, it's fantastic and I love what's being done on there and who they're bringing that message to. And I would just hope that he can devote, you know, a person can devote what they believe in and their belief system and then find an outlet for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, people people are finding it and they're watching it. And Droves, I've been a fan of yours for a long time. We've never had the opportunity to talk. I wish you all the best. His new movie, Craig ten Nelson, is coming out. It's called Green and Gold, and he plays Buck, a farmer about to lose his farm and he bets everything on the packers and you'll have to watch the movie to get the outcome. Craig, we appreciate it, man, Thank you, come back again.
Speaker 3: Hannedy, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a great American. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn our number.