Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: People have short term memories because like when I was in prep school, Jaru he was like what Drake is?
Speaker 5: Yes, no, he was Drake.
Speaker 6: Huh drizzy he was he was like Drake, yes.
Speaker 5: He was like Drake. Drake just has a longer run.
Speaker 7: I'm saying what Drake is like Tom Brady with this now it's like ten years of dominant.
Speaker 4: No Drake, Drake's been a number one number twelve years. That's what I'm saying. This is Tom Brady now like he one of those twelve years when Drake was. Drake's been number one artists twelve years. Yes, Jaru had about three years when he was that big artist.
Speaker 8: He was the biggest artist.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's it people, people people forget that though. So when the verses, I already knew he was going to have a stellar performance. It wasn't even up for debate. In my mind, I don't think they forgot it.
Speaker 7: I think the fifty things he made them feel like, yo, you can't like him, even though he had big ass records, right, and he might.
Speaker 4: Have forgot They might have forgotten too though they forgot a lot of little records that he.
Speaker 9: Had a big part in it because exactly what you said. He made people like not want.
Speaker 5: To discredit the situation.
Speaker 9: He made people feel like I ain't cool if I play jib, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: All of that's over now, though.
Speaker 8: The hits live.
Speaker 6: You can't music. You can't know, but you can't.
Speaker 9: What I've learned with my catalog is something that I've taken over the TV film Make great Ship, because great ship will stand the test of time, and like a great movie is forever, a great TV series you'll watch it forever. So it's like the same thing with music. I make great music, it's standing, it's gonna be forever. I'm gonna make TV and film like that too.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's when.
Speaker 9: That's when, when you own it it's worth something. There's a lot of people that was making music twenty years ago like me, but they ain't selling their ship for a hundred.
Speaker 5: They own it.
Speaker 6: They don't own it. But even if they own.
Speaker 5: Own it, it's not worth worth anything because.
Speaker 9: A lot of niggas came and with Olivier and Olivia is like, I don't want to buy it.
Speaker 6: It's not like yours. Interested He's like, it's not like yours.
Speaker 9: It's not gonna in twenty years where he feels it's still gonna be ringing off, it's still gonna be ringing. That's when you could get that hunted. That's when you could get the bag. So That's why I said moving forward, that's I took that with TV and film.
Speaker 6: I gotta make great, great content.
Speaker 8: How many singles in how many songs in the cal It's.
Speaker 6: Like twenty something like twenty five.
Speaker 8: Albums, twenty five albums, so wow yeah wow.
Speaker 6: See but you look at like No Limit. Remember No Limit was dropping records right, albums everywhere. So even even thing.
Speaker 9: If I'm quite sure if Master P wanted to sell it's a big bess check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I say, think it's nobody's the biggest. That's cash Money's the biggest. But nobody's got nobody's listening to those, to those.
Speaker 6: Cash money or get a billy butt.
Speaker 5: But little how was Little Wayne able to sell his master's I heard.
Speaker 6: Lil Wayne sold his young money money money.
Speaker 5: It wasn't catch money, but baby didn't. That wasn't baby. No. He probably had fifty percent some level owner show.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's just young Money. So that's only from two thousand and eight to the present.
Speaker 6: But I heard he got a hundred too.
Speaker 5: Man, the best that ever did it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as far as labels goes, there's no disputing cash Money is the greatest label ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is twenty five years still going.
Speaker 9: Think about it, biggest artists, you know what I'm man, huh yea.
Speaker 6: That ship was out over.
Speaker 5: Twenty three years agoety nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nigga did the nigga's been hot.
Speaker 5: Now they got in a young boy twenty three years later.
Speaker 8: I think he's just as he signed as he managing.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, they've been hot all the time.
Speaker 8: They got and they got Drake, and they got Niggi.
Speaker 6: Drake, they got Nick.
Speaker 5: They don't got Drake anymore.
Speaker 7: We're always in the business of Drake, That's what he said. Were always gonna be in a business.
Speaker 5: It's like Lebron. Can't let Lebron go fu.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but they're the best. They're the best label ever. No one's even close to cash money. I don't think no one's closed to them.
Speaker 7: And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but Keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 8: Ernest What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in massachuse sits. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 9: If they ever wanted to sell baby and Slim could get a billy, someone will get them a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Earth been a pleasure, my brother. Anything you want to let the people know before we before we.
Speaker 9: Rap tales, we made it an America movie. Come on top of the year with a soundtrack. Be on the lookout. It's great content.
Speaker 5: It's a movie.
Speaker 6: It's a movie.
Speaker 9: Streamer services a BT oh, it's gonna go No, it's gonna be a theatrical then straight streaming. Yeah, And I'm adamant about that because when I talk to my business people and the streaming services, I see Joe, I'm really about my culture. I'm like Nigga, my culture needs to see a movie in the theater.
Speaker 6: YOA.
Speaker 9: We don't get movies made for us, So I want them to be able to go get some popcorn and watch it in the theaties. Hear that music play in the theates. I actually really want that. So hopefully that.
Speaker 4: Happens will be as the premiere we will hopefully if we get invited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely invited.
Speaker 5: Jesus Moses, who's Jesus stuff with debate.
Speaker 6: Who's Jesus. He's claiming Jesus, he's Jesus.
Speaker 7: I guess that's how it was going. Every time Chris says that, he starts with him and says, Jesus.
Speaker 6: I want to make a.
Speaker 9: Movie because I hate I hate that you never see black people fight for their freedom like Brave Heart. Whenever you see white people from three hundred to Brave Heart, white people will die before they fucking become slaves Black people. They never showed black people like that. Tried it, Yeah, he tried it, but it wasn't what I'm saying. So I did a little knowledge and they said the Haitian I was just about to say that Chris. He said the Haitians revolted the white people and wasn't going, Well, you know they're going to be slaves.
Speaker 6: You know, Haiti is the only success And I'm making that movie.
Speaker 4: Well, Haiti is the only country in the world that has ever been birthed out of a slave revolt.
Speaker 5: It never has been done before.
Speaker 6: I'm making that movie because.
Speaker 8: The breaking is breaking news.
Speaker 6: Nigga got his head chopped off. He's swimming freedom till he died.
Speaker 5: Y'all. I want to see black people do make sense.
Speaker 9: Every time we see black people and we're very strong, we could probably fuck white people up.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go out on the limb and sayin your thickets from Africa, my funny on, i'ma go out on the limb. The niggas came over there with the baying that to whatever, perhaps, but what they do they got on the boat. So I want to make a movie that's true that depicts niggas standing up and saying fuck you, freedom or death.
Speaker 8: That might be the name of the movie.
Speaker 6: I'm serious, though, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 9: Your man Kanye, and Kanye he's a friend, but I just I don't know what he's doing a lot right now. I don't know what he's doing. Like Ken, I'll tell you this, I don't know. I'll tell you this though me, Jay and Kanye was in Paris. Niggas in Paris. I had to go see them perform. So when they was, I think it was a watching thrown tour. Flew out to Paris. We was at this little dinah and if y'all know, yeah, Yeay is just different. He is so he said, they told me.
Speaker 6: He says, you know, got he? He said, I want to do some ship to make the whole world hate me. They don't make him love me again.
Speaker 9: So whenever he does crazy ship like this, I'll be like, is this is he trying to make everywhere?
Speaker 10: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike drop back drop.
Speaker 1: And a legal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to.
Speaker 2: Return legally do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,