Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: Happy weekend, everybody, and thanks for catching up with the best bits this weekend. I am excited to share with you stuff that happened on the show this week, But first, if you're interested in a little extra something fun. Part one this weekend was with Lunchbox and we caught all up about his time in California for Prices Right, and how things are going with the kids, and I've had some funny Facebook marketplace moments. And then on part three, we always answer a listener questions, so you can.
Speaker 3: Check both of those out. But if you're like Morgan, stop, let's get into it. Here we go.
Speaker 2: We talked about Prices Right on part one, so you'll get the whole details there if you want all of it. But this week Lunchbox did share audio of his wife reacting to him not getting on Prices right, and she was incredibly supportive and very kind.
Speaker 4: Number seven.
Speaker 5: By now you may know, Lunchbox went to California try to get on Prices Right for three days set an audience never got called It's all on yesterday show. We talked about a little bit earlier too. And so this is a clip of Lunchbox's wife. What's the setup?
Speaker 6: This is just her like I'm asking her, like, what are her feelings after a couple of days of realizing that I'm not going to be on prices?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: How do you feel?
Speaker 8: Fine?
Speaker 7: The same?
Speaker 9: Like, are you like embarrassed or I'm not embarrassed.
Speaker 10: I mean you dried, you went and you did it and.
Speaker 11: Did your best.
Speaker 6: So do you think we wasted a trip to Los Angeles?
Speaker 5: Like was it a waste?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't a waste.
Speaker 8: It was it was fun and you tried the best.
Speaker 5: So that's all you can ask for. But I thought it was gonna be one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: Well maybe you were too eager and they saw all through it.
Speaker 9: You still want to make out them?
Speaker 5: No thanks to hit you with. You tried your best.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 7: It's like how we talk to our kids.
Speaker 9: You know exactly what I felt.
Speaker 7: As long as you try your best.
Speaker 9: That's all that matters.
Speaker 5: I have an idea. What if we send to you next Amy?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, no, this will not go well. No wait, I thought you had an idea like idea.
Speaker 5: No, No, I didn't say for anybody. It's actually a really good I said, I have an idea. What if we send you next?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, and I go do what? Try to get on Prices Right for how many days?
Speaker 2: I might?
Speaker 5: You want? I might? I might lose my mind. I might lose my mind. I might.
Speaker 12: You can't be happy for lunch?
Speaker 7: Well, No, if I were to get on this would just be.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. You can't base your successes off somebody else's failures.
Speaker 7: If I were to do that, You're like, y'all need to send me to Prices Right boot camp or something, because I.
Speaker 5: Know it's just about showing up, but just show up.
Speaker 7: But I can't show up and then fall out of my face.
Speaker 5: You could, yeah, but I think I did. I think we send you. No, you didn't even get a chance.
Speaker 7: No, I mean if they selected me, like, yeah.
Speaker 5: But that's okay? You would you be open to going?
Speaker 7: This just feels so wrong.
Speaker 5: No, it feels wrong. It's another shot at it.
Speaker 9: It feels dirty.
Speaker 5: Why does it feel dirty? Has nothing to do with you. You tried three days, we gave you off work to go do this I know, but so now nobody can because you didn't.
Speaker 9: It's not her dream lunchbox.
Speaker 13: You might feel better if she doesn't even make it, Like what if she doesn't make it, You're like, there we go.
Speaker 9: That'd feel great, that would feel great, it's worth a shot. But if she makes it, guess what?
Speaker 5: But do you think she'll make it?
Speaker 9: Probably not?
Speaker 5: Why not? I mean she let him finish, go ahead, she's just another female like she's not really she doesn't stand out nothing about her. No, not like you right, get on, we're back there again, and I yeah, what you consider?
Speaker 7: I mean it would be fun.
Speaker 9: Okay, stop, it's not any it's a lot of hard work. Amy, I know, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: You don't. You don't think it's hard work. You think it's just easy, beasy? Would you be open to going away?
Speaker 7: Why? Why is this your idea though?
Speaker 5: Because I think it'll be funny to keep sending people over.
Speaker 12: To some but he gets on till someone gets on, that'd be cool.
Speaker 7: Okay, So like more people are going to go if you don't get on, we said, Eddie. Okay, so let's go all right, as long as everybody's in.
Speaker 5: But you know it's going to be awkward in the studio. If you get on right, why would it be awkward?
Speaker 9: It would be awkward. We would all be happy for I don't there'll be some tension. There wouldn't be Oh I disagree. So just think about that when you're standing alone. Do you really want to get on? Do you really want to ruin the chemistry.
Speaker 5: In this room? So what are you saying to her?
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, if you go, you might want to throw it.
Speaker 5: Why would she then go if she's going to throw it?
Speaker 9: I'm just saying it might be bad for business.
Speaker 5: You're using a lot of cliches, not really saying.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: What's the deal.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, like that would really that would that would hurt?
Speaker 13: So you wouldn't You wouldn't be mad if she got called up, though I'd be mad.
Speaker 9: Why would you not be mad?
Speaker 5: You said throw it, but she's not doing anything throw it?
Speaker 9: Like when they ask her, why are you here? I don't know why I'm here?
Speaker 5: I hate the show exactly.
Speaker 7: What if they're like, oh, that's exactly what we're looking for. We like you, Yeah, we want to we want to convert people.
Speaker 6: So this is a bad idea. This may be we scale up Bobby things ideas.
Speaker 9: It might be one of your worst what if like.
Speaker 7: A like a lot of bad ones that can't be you know how a listener had a theory that they picked people that go in groups because they want like support in the crowd. Like what it is?
Speaker 12: We can't all do that.
Speaker 7: If it's in the Lord's hands, whoever gets selected.
Speaker 5: The idea is I would like for you to go next.
Speaker 12: If this is also in the Lord's hands, if you go and get ate.
Speaker 5: No, I've said before even left. I want somebody to get on a game show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and if they say the Bybone Show.
Speaker 5: What do we get paid a thousand bucks?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 9: You can't get on? Definitely, then you definitely can't get on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like when when do we do this?
Speaker 6: Well, we can we can look at some dates, like at some tickets. Oh, man, looks like they're done filming for the season.
Speaker 12: Sorry, is that right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that accurate?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you lying? Yep?
Speaker 7: He's just making that up?
Speaker 5: Would you be? All I wanted to know is if you'd be open to it. If you're open to it, great, Yeah, let's talk about it. Okay, I like it gosh, let's talk about it, all right. That's a good deal.
Speaker 4: All right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, what are your workplace rules when it comes to the fridge. Eddie's been using something out of our work fridge and he's like, I don't think it's anybody.
Speaker 3: He's no big deal, no harm, no foul. But there might actually be a harm and a foul.
Speaker 2: So let us know your thoughts on workplace etiquette with the fridge and if Eddie is totally in the wrong or maybe he's totally in the right.
Speaker 5: Number six, I let's talk about rules of the fridge at work, because did you bring your original stuff?
Speaker 12: No? No, no, no, it's been it's been in there. I don't know whose it is and you've been using it.
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, it's just almond milk and it's been sitting there and I love using almond milk in my coffee. And it's not labeled or anything, so I figure that's just community almond milk. The problem is it's like running out, and do I need to get new almond milk?
Speaker 5: Hold on. So the rule to you is anything in the fridge is open to eat. If there's not a name written on it.
Speaker 13: Not really, but the fact that because there's a lot of other stuff in there, but they've got labels. This is Tom's, this is Jill's, this is whatever. The almond milk no label.
Speaker 5: That's what I said. So if it doesn't have a label, you feel like you can eat it.
Speaker 13: That means somebody bought it for the community, for work, whoever needs to use it.
Speaker 5: What do you think.
Speaker 7: I don't think it means community.
Speaker 5: I don't think you know.
Speaker 7: If you did it, buy it. Yeah, I mean, if it's out, then go buy more. Yeah, you probably should replenish it because you've used a lot of here's the thing.
Speaker 13: I don't think anyone else has used it, just me because I know where it's at. Every time I use it, I'm like, well, that's just me using it at that point. This is my almond milk.
Speaker 5: Also, I don't agree with that either.
Speaker 13: No one has labeled it and no one's even drinking it, so I've made it my almond milk.
Speaker 5: So around the room unlabeled food in the free ridge, is it open for anyone to eat? Amy no lunchbox.
Speaker 9: I agree with Eddie.
Speaker 6: I agree with Eddie, and if this was me, you got to be ripping them apart. But yes, I agree, Eddie. If it's sitting in there and it's a big bottle like that, absolutely, If it's in like a tupperware, you know.
Speaker 12: That's not you're I'm not touching that. I don't even know what a big.
Speaker 9: Old gallon is.
Speaker 6: Something like if there's a gallon of ice cream in the community freezer, you can eat it.
Speaker 5: So where do you think the all milk came from?
Speaker 13: No idea, no clue. It just showed up one day. I have no idea whose it is. There's also a bottle of soy sauce that sometimes I'll bring little Asian food.
Speaker 12: I'll use the soy sauce.
Speaker 7: Now I would dabble in a condiment.
Speaker 5: See, No, I would also dabble in a.
Speaker 7: Condiment too, like if there is some ketchup or mustard or soy sauce, like I would go there. But to straight up use almond milk every single day.
Speaker 5: And then wonder if they're ever going to replace it on almond milk so you can have more.
Speaker 13: Would you say the almond milk is a condiment since I'm using that in my coffee?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, So the rules. If it's a condiment, then is it community kind of hotel?
Speaker 7: Like be thoughtful with it?
Speaker 12: What's the rule?
Speaker 7: The rule is condiments are community.
Speaker 5: Okay, what if the convent has someone's name on it then no?
Speaker 12: But oh yeah, yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 5: Or if it's a whole ketchup bottle has someone's name on it, it's already open. How they gonna know if you took one squirt.
Speaker 12: That's great, they'll never know.
Speaker 5: Condiment is open to the public.
Speaker 13: And that was my thought on the almond milk, like, they'll never know I'm using this, But at this point they're going to know I'm used it.
Speaker 12: I've used it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you should buy two.
Speaker 12: Why there was only one.
Speaker 5: Right and one you keep using and one that you get back to the refrigerator.
Speaker 12: Now the refrigerator is a person.
Speaker 5: Well no, but somebody put it in there. Scuba Steve, what do you think? What's the deal here?
Speaker 11: So I have to ask you there are three fridges in that kitchen. Are you talking about the one that has two side by side or the one that's solo by itself side by side? Never mind if you use it from the solo one that's a community refrigerator, and you'd be okay to use it. The ones that are side by side people bring from home, so therefore it's somebody's and you owe them almond milk.
Speaker 5: I don't see anything people have access to, so I don't the rules from someone's fridge.
Speaker 12: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll get get them a new one and stay away from it. Yes, but unless they're condiments, and that's for everybody all the time, within reason, what's the reason.
Speaker 7: Within Like, don't be you know, overly using it.
Speaker 5: What's the worst condiment? Pick one? Worst condiment. You're not going to touch.
Speaker 7: Our pickles a condiment? Mustard? Not really, I don't care for mustard ever.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's your number one worst. It's my number one favorite. That's the greatest conoment ever made. Wow, I'm shocked.
Speaker 12: I'm not touching the mustard.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 12: The ketchup and the ranch though, I'm all all about.
Speaker 7: That for days, even mix them together.
Speaker 5: I think the worst is mayonnaise. I think mayonnaise is the worst condiment put down the bottom.
Speaker 7: I love may Yeah, Helmans for life, dude, it's good stuff.
Speaker 5: Worse for you? Mustard?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it's mustard.
Speaker 13: Like if there's a bottle of mustard in there, there's a bottle of mustard in my refrigerator that like, I don't think anyone touches it might have been.
Speaker 5: There at home.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it could be there for like two years.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Oh it's mayonnaise for sure. I mean just the smell of it is like make you want a vomit.
Speaker 5: It's pickle up, vegetable or fruit?
Speaker 7: Well, because it's a cucumber but it has seeds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a vegetable, but it's a cucumber of fruit.
Speaker 7: It must be if it has seeds.
Speaker 5: Has that's the rule, man, I think it's a fruit. It is, I said it first. I think it pickles a fruit.
Speaker 7: Just like avocados of fruit because it has a seed. Direct tomatoes are a fruit.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I agree. I'm the one that said fruit.
Speaker 7: I just am looking at you because you're right across from here.
Speaker 5: It's like teaching me, Mike, what's the answer. Is the fruit pickles a fruit?
Speaker 12: Look at that?
Speaker 9: Agreed? It doesn't matter Like hugumber.
Speaker 6: It says it's both a fruit and vegetable, depending on whether you're using the botanical or culinary definition. So botanically, it's a fruit because it develops from the flower of a plant.
Speaker 5: Botanical definition. Everything that's kind of our mantra botanical or die.
Speaker 12: I've been doing it for years.
Speaker 7: Yes, I run everything to the botanical filter. Yeah, every time.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Raymundo's wife has his high school reunion coming up, and he's a little nervous. He's worried about who he's going to run into, what's going to happen, all that stuff. So he needed some advice from the show on how to handle everything and also give them a heads up he might be calling them.
Speaker 5: Number five, our producer Ray Mundo is going to his high school reunion. Is it yours or your wife's.
Speaker 12: It's my wife's.
Speaker 5: Oh you're the plus one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they get to bring somebody into tailgate, football game, whole thing at our old high school.
Speaker 5: So what's the advice you need from us?
Speaker 8: Just wondering if you guys had ever been to one your own? Is this a bad decision? I mean there's got to be some ex boyfriends hanging around there.
Speaker 12: Oh good point.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting, I think about that. Yeah, but did you're probably so much better looking and successful than them that you kind of want to go in flex on that. I would think, like, you, don't you done pretty good for yourself. You get a house in the country.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but also she went to a private school, so a lot of these people, I'm expecting lawyers, doctors, just kidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, never mind multiple houses in the country. I did not have a traditional high school reunion. My school was so small we had you would graduate with forty kids and that was like the biggest class in a long time. So I went to a very small school. And what we have is a high school reunion like every ten years, where everybody who's ever graduated from the school goes back because because it's so.
Speaker 7: Small, so y'all could have eighty year olds to eighteen year olds.
Speaker 5: We do well not eighteen, because you don't only graduate, you come back to well.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you're you graduate, you come back to the reunion.
Speaker 5: So it's a very non traditional reunion coming from a very small school. So I did not have that, did you.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I went to my The last one I went to was my tenuere was it or I don't, jeez, Naya, I went whatever year it was. I went and it was a lot of fun. My my ex boyfriend that was in my grade was not there, so I didn't have that case. But we danced, we talked, we ate, we had fun.
Speaker 5: Did you compare yourself to everybody else? Like, dang they lost their hair. Dang they did that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, uh no, girls, you know what I mean the hair. You know what I mean? Like they you know, No, it was good to change. Yeah, we'll do that change. I feel like, come on, do you.
Speaker 7: See a lot of your classmates on Facebook and Instagram? At least during that time we had it wasn't like this shocking thing. Now some of the guys I will say they were like duds in high school.
Speaker 12: Yeah, not much that happens.
Speaker 5: That happened, but I mean, it just so much. It just you know, yeah, if you go hard in high school, if you're like the guy in high school. And I want to say this, if they're any high school junior high kids listening right now with their parents, most of the that dude is not that dude ten years later, Like this is the peak for that type of person. So I say that to somebody who was not that dude. Where were the offices.
Speaker 7: I would say. It wasn't even just looks. It was more overall like, oh, oh, so that's what you're.
Speaker 5: Doing, like you know, no, I don't please.
Speaker 7: Do you want to call out careers specifically? Okay, that seems rude. It just was not the direction I thought they would go, Like, they're not what I pictured they would be doing, Like you would think they would have continued on a trajectory that.
Speaker 5: Was fruitful.
Speaker 12: I'm kind of following.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wish you'd say more of it. Did you go to yours? No?
Speaker 13: Man, I've had ten twenty and oh my gosh, I'm about to go in my thirty year anniversary or whatever union. I've never gone to any of them.
Speaker 7: What'd you just say, I'm about to go on it?
Speaker 13: Well, because I thought, like, really, I've really thought about this recently.
Speaker 12: I'm like, I should go to one of these.
Speaker 5: They have a thirty?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 5: Actually? I know they have a twenty five, But that's that's a weird number of twenty five.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, like that.
Speaker 5: I've heard of ten, maybe twenty and twenty five.
Speaker 12: You've never heard like a thirty year enter. I know for sure we've had two, and I did not.
Speaker 5: Go because it just wasn't convenient to go, or because you were avoiding in South Texas.
Speaker 12: Man, that's far.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is difficult.
Speaker 5: Are you How would you feel about going back? Are you proud of where you are now?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh you are? Oh yeah, Okay, dude, that'd be.
Speaker 13: Awesome to do because I went to a wedding one time with someone I went to high school and everyone's like, oh my gosh, tell me about your job, and that was kind of cool, and I feel like this would magnify it a thousand percent.
Speaker 5: Ray Mundo, So what are your biggest fears about going with your wife just to see dudes that she could have been with that are maybe a little more prominent richer than you.
Speaker 8: Well, not that, but I've also had experience where one of the guys that was working on her house, he was actually an ex boyfriend and he kind of try to get a little chummy, and so then at that point you got to shut down the phone number, right, I mean, I can't go hang out with this guy.
Speaker 5: I guy I used to date my wife. I guess it just depends on when. If they're seventeen, that's not real, It's okay. So Uh, so you're gonna but it sounds like it's like a tailgate and like you're hanging out outside. Yeah, that's cool. DAPs for sure. No phone numbers.
Speaker 8: And then also if you guys get a call, that's me just trying to flex a little bit.
Speaker 5: So just be heads up on that. Oh no, oh, so you want to FaceTime us to be like I know that person? Are you? I guess? Are you gonna have a rule with her that she has to tell you if it's any dude she's ever like made out with or anything. Yeah, she will.
Speaker 8: And she was very social, so I'm probably gonna be meeting tons and tons of people. It'll be fun for the most part. I can imagine when you.
Speaker 5: Say very social, that sounds.
Speaker 7: Weird because right after Bobby said, after you said, yes, she was very social, that's what.
Speaker 8: You said, it sounds like, well because I think she said she was a manager, So she met you all, every football team, every basketball.
Speaker 7: Now that's worse like the sports manager.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she had some pretty cool jobs. So it's like one of those where you're going to meet your entire class. It's not like she was quiet, no, no, I hear you.
Speaker 5: It just the way it's been communicated feels odd but right in a hangout way of course. Yeah, yeah, dude. Obviously, when is this reunion coming up this weekend? We will answer if you FaceTime us, although I do, although I don't think it's really going to impress anybody, but let us know how it goes. Okay, we'll do.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, we brought an AI to help us determine who on the show would be the best contender for prices right Basically, who should we send that will actually get called to come on down? Since that didn't quite happen for Lunchbox, now we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: How do we continue this and how do we make it actually happen. Thanks to AI, we may have the right answer.
Speaker 5: Number four, so we went to Chad GPT, which is a we put everybody in, and we said, hey, who is most likely to get on prices right now? There is no emotional attachment from that computer program to us, and it gives reasons why And do you want to know least likely to get on prices? Right? Who would be your guests?
Speaker 7: M me?
Speaker 5: No, me, you too? Well known producers almost never pick a recognizable media figure to keep it real. Oh, however, if there was a celebrity charity edition, he'd get on the show. Odds highly unlikely.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, I didn't think about that part.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. They don't. Hey, they don't want to put on a DiCaprio, and who's more like DiCaprio than all?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Next up, Ray Mundo. Ray would be the guy online yelling let's go the entire time. He's animated in wild, which is good, though sometimes the show prefers controlled chaos over full chaos. If producers wanted a high energy email contestant, he'd be top tier. So that's next least likely, right above him and least likely launch box loud, unpredictable. It's the kind of personality casting producers want. However, he over sells everything. He probably wouldn't get picked.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, it nailed that one.
Speaker 9: No, so I should say didn't get picked?
Speaker 12: Right? Proof is in the footage.
Speaker 5: Well it didn't know you didn't get picked.
Speaker 9: God, that's true.
Speaker 7: They don't always gather current data.
Speaker 5: There's three left. Now we're going least likely to most likely. Who do you think is most It's you? Morgan and Eddie still in the mix here.
Speaker 7: Oh, this could be any one of us.
Speaker 12: It's what I'm most likely.
Speaker 9: No, No, you're an idiot.
Speaker 7: I no, No, I mean I don't I'm not saying that you can't be. But I don't know why you're so confident.
Speaker 13: Oh it's easy. Like I'm a Hispanic. They want that different diversity. And I got four kids. I go to the grocery store all the time.
Speaker 5: You're taking them with you up there.
Speaker 12: No, but that's my story, you know, like nobody picks Morgan.
Speaker 5: You got to it's a Morgan because she's young and she's three left at number three Morgan. Well why did she get called down? Well, she's bubbly and she's upbeat. You can picture her genuinely freaking out when she wins a wash her dryer. Odds of her getting called very high?
Speaker 7: We have drawn down.
Speaker 5: We have two people. Let's go one of them high, one of them extremely high.
Speaker 12: Wow, extremely high.
Speaker 7: I mean Eddie does have the what like, you're more diverse than I.
Speaker 5: Oh, Dan the Mexican cart, but that's not the first.
Speaker 7: Also, gender wise, I'm a woman, so I couldn't be a woman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's more of a female targeted show. So I think Amy has a better shot just from what I saw.
Speaker 5: No way it's me at number two. Come on, Eddie, what charming, genuine dad energy. He'd have the big smile. Maybe he tell Drew carry about his kids. It'd be super likable. The show often picks contestants like Eddie who felt wholesome and all American and who will also celebrate even when they lose. Very high odds you'd get on the show. Wow, So if everybody you'd be second, that's pretty good. And number one Amy, she is the most likely to get on the show. Extremely high. She's warm, sincere. You can tell she'd be nice to everybody online. She might not scream and jump as much as others, but if she showed her goop beside during the pre interview, the producers would love her positivity. Amy at number one, which is why we got to send her out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I think I would jump it, freak out.
Speaker 5: Yeah you would. Yeah you would, because you would just be genuinely excited. Wouldn't be a show.
Speaker 7: I would really really really need.
Speaker 5: To practice, but would I think if you practice so much you lose some of the excitement of it, Like I think you just go up there.
Speaker 7: You played in here the other day. I was so off on that, but it's shuffle board.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like studying for a standardized test. You can't really learn and everything you can just learn like what they're going to ask.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, then I need a little bit of strategy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but even then, what you don't know a game you're gonna play like Plinko. It doesn't matter. So we got to send Amy out there.
Speaker 12: We don't have to well, AI says.
Speaker 5: So she was picked over all first over all in the AI draft.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so we got it.
Speaker 7: So what does this look like in your mind? Like, how do you see this playing out?
Speaker 5: I see us sending you to Los Angeles for two tapings, so for two days, yeah, not three, but for two days. And you go and you give it two solid runs. You can even fly back that evening after you do or don't get on that second show.
Speaker 9: Oh, you'll be so tired. I don't know if you'll want to do that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: I heard from lunchbox this is an exhausting process, and.
Speaker 6: I yeah, it is a lot of work and it's a long day, like seven hour days. I don't know if you'll be able to fly back that night, unless maybe you do the eleven am taping, then you can maybe take a night flight. But if you do the one twelve thirty, no chance.
Speaker 5: There's a chance you've been tired before.
Speaker 7: I was like thinking, what if I take a friend just to be you know, because be in line with me? But then what if my friend gets choking?
Speaker 5: Now I sound like him, Yeah, and then you're mad.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not gonna be mad, but you're y'all might be mad, like, wait, we see you all the way out there, and then you take a friend and then your friend, it's big mad.
Speaker 12: I would be kind of mad.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't be mad because you can't control No, you can't control that. Okay. I wasn't mad that he didn't get on, Oh I know, it was kind of hilarious. He didn't get on because he thought he was at one hundred percent the whole time and he went to the wrong show the other time.
Speaker 9: Well, no, that was last minute change.
Speaker 5: It couldn't have been a last minute change because there were three hundred people dressed in Valentine's couples. They came with their partner. It couldn't have been last minute.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: When I got my ticket didn't say anything about Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Are you open to going?
Speaker 9: I'm open, But you got kids and stuff?
Speaker 13: So you think I had it right with? Like Amy is gonna be friendly online. I think Amy's gonna be late. I don't think you talk to anyone.
Speaker 12: She mightn't even know where Prices Right is.
Speaker 9: She'll get lost.
Speaker 5: You guys are all such haters.
Speaker 9: She'll just be looking at her phone the whole time.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean.
Speaker 12: I don't think I took that in consideration.
Speaker 5: You think you'd be the better.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, but you know what if Amy doesn't get on, dude, I'm happy to go.
Speaker 7: Next some one. Why don't Eddie and I go together and see what happens.
Speaker 5: I can't really lose both of you.
Speaker 7: Wow, it would still work.
Speaker 5: No, I can't. He's got to run cameras.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not a vacation, Bobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, honestly, we can lose Lunchbox for a couple of days. You know. He can do that from there, and we can do parts of the show without them, And that's rude. I can't really lose both of you. Guys, we can.
Speaker 9: Do the show without Eddie, no problem.
Speaker 12: No, I'm running cameras, man, Oh no, you want to do them?
Speaker 9: No, but the cameras are not the least important part of the show.
Speaker 5: No, they're not. They're literally not.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now, we're just saying things, you know, Yes, you're just saying things to be mad at each other.
Speaker 5: I feel way more confident about you than I did him. Why why he's out of control?
Speaker 9: And what would she do in line that's gonna make her stick out?
Speaker 5: It's not about being in line and doing so.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two Bobby won something at an online auction, and now he's kind of questioning was this meant for a child?
Speaker 3: So he called one of his friends to get some verification.
Speaker 2: We found out what the situation is, and Bobby's trying to figure out what his next move is with this auction.
Speaker 5: Item number three, I want to go over to my friend SJ. Tooey, who is I believe his title is Associate Athletic Director at OR Robert is that correct SJA?
Speaker 15: The associates system actually the deputy AD. I think it's just a way to get people to new jobs out giving him a raise.
Speaker 5: Got it, Deputy ad I knew it was one of those words that meant like up up high, but not at the absolute highest yet. So he's my friend, and he put an auction up and so I bid on some stuff and literally just to lift prices up, hopefully so they can make more money. One of the things that I bid on and I won. I talked about it on the show was this Broadcaster for a Day? So, es Jay, can you tell me what exact guy, since I won this, what exactly Broadcaster for a Day does?
Speaker 15: Well? I tested this when I saw the first night you did on it is. I think if bib Bones wins, it is different than if you know, John Smith from Tolls Oklahoma Wednesday. I think now the Broadcast for a Day is really changed. And now I think we're talking about smoke, interances and the whole deal. But no, it's it's come down to the game.
Speaker 8: We have.
Speaker 15: We have a full uh voice of Golden Eagles, and Connor Clark is really good, so kind of like you know, for you uh, you know, Chuck would be for the Razorbacks. She does all of our home run basketball games, baseball games, soccer games here, So for basketball, you'd be right there beside him on the court side. You know, we're we don't put ours up in the in the booth like the NBA. We're on the course. Have we in the court with him? And I told him it's not your dispression either played that play guy? Are either color guy or you? I mean, who knows what you want to be? I think it's now scaled up that you've won this.
Speaker 5: Now was this originally meant for a child to win?
Speaker 15: It was meant for someone of the youthful nature.
Speaker 5: So yeah, because it was a cartoon, it was like a fun cartoon and it was like broadcaster for a day, and I was like, that'll be fun. And then I won. And so actually I'm getting just trolled the show. They're giving it to me. They're like, no, you can't do that. That's for a kid. What do you say to that?
Speaker 15: First off, play an altition to the Cliffbark may that him office for like one thirty of the morning on Wednesday night. Okay, I didn't have a good photo of Connor. He's still relatively new here. The art had nothing to do with a child. The item had a little bit to do the child, but not because of the cliff Art. And I think I think, look co go, he did it in an older gentleman and it's and it's sixty didn't have the time of his life. So I think it's it's someone who appreciates a good time, whether that be a kid which it was intended for, or you.
Speaker 5: He didn't saying that, Okay, can I do this? Then? Could I pay double? And then in another instance, a kid come and actually like why he doesn't have to do, you know, whatever I'm allowed to do because obviously I've got a tad bit of experience. But can he like watch and like and put the headset on and do that kind of stuff? Can I pay double for a kid to also do it as well?
Speaker 15: Fiscally speaking, paying double would still come out behind because I threatened several people last night not to bid on it.
Speaker 12: Okay, how much do you want to have gone up above double?
Speaker 5: How much do you want?
Speaker 15: We see you put the phone ers and guy in a hot fish and.
Speaker 5: Like, you know want do you want my job? Do you want a thousand dollars? If I give you one thousand dollars, will you let a kid do it as well?
Speaker 15: I'll give you one thousand dollars. I'll let your dogs zoom in and do it dolls. I'll let your dog's zoom in and do it virtual. Okay, well, say what you did your game last year? You did your game last year the Bribebones game which we're coming up on hoops season, and those were only five hundred dollars. So maybe I can do like about during the Bibones game this year and had that be the game we did the broadcast for a day, do a giveaway to a local like Boys and Girls Club, get him down there, do the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is what I'll do. I will donate regardless of what he says. I will donate on a thousand dollars to the cause and we'll get asked Jay's discretion. We'll find a kid in the local Tulsa area that can come and do broadcaster for a date. It's show. Are you guys cool with that? Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, y yes?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 5: Do you not think I should do it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Now that you're bringing the kid in?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm not bringing the kid in with me. I want my time to shine. I'm bringing in the.
Speaker 12: I'm having just gonna watch it you no, no.
Speaker 5: The kids coming in a different time, so I don't take it away from him.
Speaker 12: And then there you go, the kids just like watching it.
Speaker 5: On a different day. Oh I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well we get the best of both of us here. Everyone win.
Speaker 5: They have more money. I get to do my thing, and then the kid comes in and gets his gets to be treated special, perfect, okay, and support that.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you who was a little like not intimidated by it, and I'll say intimated. The voice of gold Ingles Connor is a really good dude. A young kids is pretty new. He has a sixty year old voice and a twenty three year old body, and he sees that you want it after and he's like, I like this guys, like a pro. You know, I just started doing this, Like yeah, they didn't do sports, Connell, you do like, you know, legitimate sports every day. It's like yeah, but like I don't. This is this is a bad look for me. Like if he's like they're gonna I'm like, well, I'll say what we cannot afford him, We can afford you, so we will be fine. I promise you you'll still be the voice of those Negles after the game.
Speaker 5: Well, I feel very offended that I don't do sports. I did many years doing play by play and color for Division two after college, so I got a little of that in my belt. And I was just nominated for an Astra Podcast Award against New Heights and pardon my take.
Speaker 10: So that's not play by play, Bobby, it's not play by.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying life is played by play. And do I talk about that guys every day? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 12: Life is played.
Speaker 13: Life is played by put it all over the house.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's what we're gonna do, so everybody can get off my case. I will make sure that a listener gets to go, a kid gets to go and do this in the Tulsa area. Should I find the kid?
Speaker 7: No, no, they could. He said they have a local boys and girls clubs.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, great, Okay, I'll make sure. Okay, s J, that is going to be what happened.
Speaker 15: If you have, if you have interested in find the kid, certainly what we know.
Speaker 12: I don't want to find it.
Speaker 5: No, No, my hobby is not finding kids. I will let s J find the kid, happy, and I'll make sure that they get a thousand bucks. And I'm going to go do it and then the kid can do it, but not at the same time.
Speaker 15: Okay, please and please at least let me take your father and want to play.
Speaker 5: Some golf and we'll play some golf too. There we go, all right, there he is the deputy athletic director at Oral Roberts University. On what this is a big deal for us. This is a big guest too. By the way, we rarely get big sports guests like this.
Speaker 15: So all right, the assistant the assistant to the regional athletic director, Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, j thank you buddy. Thanks guys, bye bye. Okay, now everybody can take a breath that it was meant for a kid and get off. Oh no, it's for sure. I know when I want it was probably not for a kid. It was a cartoon. But I'll make sure that a kid gets to do it too. But I'm gonna do it. Are you kidding?
Speaker 12: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Everyone on the show had a big personal announcement. Somebody's having a surgery, somebody might change their hair in a big way. Somebody did make a big change with their hygiene and someone saw a celebrity in.
Speaker 12: The wild number two.
Speaker 5: Okay, everybody's got an announcement. I'll go first and mine. I don't want to bring the room down. I don't want to be sad, but I have to go under the knife. I know who It is scary. It's something that I've been dealing with for a while. As you guys know, I'm having have ankle surgery.
Speaker 12: Oh that I but that's still a big deal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your you know, ib s in your stomach.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have my way to remove. I got my wife pregnant and that's it.
Speaker 7: You wait, what do they have to do to your ankle?
Speaker 5: Maybe remove it?
Speaker 12: You serious?
Speaker 5: I may be ankle lists. They may have to take the whole foot.
Speaker 7: Do you have to be put under?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure surgery. So I heard my makle like two years ago. It's just killing me. And I'm just like, ah, it'll fix itself back eventually, like a starfish regeneration. And my wife is like, you got to go to the doctor. And so I went to a pro team doctor, which I'm very lucky to know. And so we do all the images and He's like, do you get a hole in your cartilage? It's bigger than it's not going to heal, and so I have to use cadaver cartilage, and so they have to go in. You have a donor what And it's guys, somebody's always wanted to donate.
Speaker 12: Edie, Edie, you're looking at him.
Speaker 7: No, you said.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: So the real story is, I have to have ankles surgery. I gotta be in crutches for a couple of weeks. I got to be in a boot for a while. It's probably uh six to eight week before I can get back to even doing anything on it.
Speaker 7: Oh my.
Speaker 5: But it's only if I want to be able to walk and run again for the rest of my life to do it. And I'm like, I do, because you're killing me. For two years I've been able to run, So I got to get back. I's going pro and pickleball, and all of a sudden, my injury got me I remember. Yeah, So it's happening in November, which is coming up pretty quick. Oh man, so I gotta go. I gotta go under it. Yeah. But they're like, you'll you'll never be the same when you I'm thinking, if I wake up. There's a chance I'll be one foot.
Speaker 12: I mean, there's always that change.
Speaker 7: There's a chance you have like some superpower when you come out of it.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of that. Yeah, depending rookie of the year, when you get thrown really fast.
Speaker 13: That's a good point, according to may of your donors, like a professional athlete, like, but.
Speaker 5: It's only like cartlage from an ankle.
Speaker 7: But are you going to get to meet the family.
Speaker 5: That's because I'll have a part of their person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Oh, you could probably do a first pitch somewhere with them.
Speaker 5: With them and like here that here he is and his donor family, meaning for the first person we hug. They surprised. They surprised me at like an event.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's really a good idea.
Speaker 12: That'd be cool.
Speaker 5: So anyway I could have surgery. It's not a big deal. So you guys, don't cry. Everybody relaxed, don't get emotional.
Speaker 7: Was the person elderly or like young?
Speaker 5: I don't know the person who died who gave me what I want to I want to picture them so I can hold it as I got to put under.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just wondering, like what age of cartilage are we looking at. Does that it's got to.
Speaker 5: Be the same age I demanded baby cartilage?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you're gonna be able to crawl really well.
Speaker 5: I just need to be fresh and new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think they does that develop over time.
Speaker 5: I've heard of baby's full cartilage when they're born.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: There's nowhere and tear brand new.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I gotta have acle surgery in the next couple of weeks actually, so.
Speaker 12: They're luck man, thank you, we'll pray for you.
Speaker 5: There's that. I had a couple of surgeries, but never one is intensive. Now I've had way more intents than this. Yeah, but that's what the that's my announcement, Ay, what's your announcement?
Speaker 7: Well, speaking of additions to the body, I got my clip in bangs.
Speaker 12: And remember she's holding hair.
Speaker 7: This is human hair. Who's oh I don't know, should meet over the first time human hair? And I can't quite figure out exactly how they clip in and they need to be style.
Speaker 5: Clip it on your head like that, like you.
Speaker 7: Fix it, like come back to me so I can fix it. But this is this is saving me from cutting bangs.
Speaker 5: It looks like you're holding a rat yeah, I know, and.
Speaker 7: I need like a hot iron.
Speaker 5: They put it, just.
Speaker 7: Put it on like you think it'll look I had them in my bag and I think they got a little wonky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, no, no, we'll wait on you just slide it on like you think it'll look.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Amy has a fake bangs of human hair that she's going to put it on her head.
Speaker 7: Just wait, hold on, let me style before you say anything so interesting.
Speaker 5: Hold on off, it does match your hair though it does like these.
Speaker 7: Are from Amazon. I just guess the color. Hold on, wait, let me put this down to like hide that.
Speaker 12: Wow, what a transformation.
Speaker 7: But like this is saving me from like cutting my bangs because like now I know that really that looks really bad.
Speaker 5: But we have a lot of well they're not styled right now. When I looked over, I thought I was Hidi cluone for a second. She does kind of look like Clue with your bangs.
Speaker 7: Let me get this under the that's a wild hair. That's a wild one. But but like.
Speaker 12: Amy, not bad, you kind of styled.
Speaker 9: I'm good.
Speaker 5: It looks No, I mean, it doesn'tly bad.
Speaker 12: It doesn't look bad at all.
Speaker 7: So like now I know like if I were to cut bangs, this is kind of what the vibe would be.
Speaker 5: Why would you have a cut banks when you can put on fake bangs? Well, because I.
Speaker 7: Don't know that. I don't know how to get this to stay in like that, like you go, we're headphones. Okay, so now you're.
Speaker 5: Like good, Amy's making announcement, she's got bangs. Job.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean you would have fooled me. I want to think I thought that was your real hair.
Speaker 5: I would have too, because it matches exactly.
Speaker 7: But I don't know how to like do you do it?
Speaker 5: No, that's for you and your hair. That's for you and your fake bank stylist. And then do you wash it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can wash them.
Speaker 5: Just like washing.
Speaker 7: But yeah, like this this would be it.
Speaker 5: Good Eddie, what's your announcement?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 13: For the first time since high school, I'm changing deodorance by in that since high school, I have used the.
Speaker 12: Same kind of deodorant.
Speaker 13: Wow, Like it's my mom bought it for me and I've since I've been growing growing up. I said, I wear degree and I wear shower clean, which now they kind of got rid of.
Speaker 12: But it's cool Rush Now I've worn the same one.
Speaker 13: But my wife was like, you got to get rid of that because you got to do aluminum free. So I'm like, I didn't know that Deoter had aluminum.
Speaker 5: I felt like our announcements are slowly descending.
Speaker 12: This is a pretty big annount.
Speaker 5: It is it is. I shouldn't take it away, you know what that's on me? Yeah, I shouldn't minimiz your announcement. Have you decided what you're moving to.
Speaker 13: I'm using a Dove now and it says aluminum free on it, and I think the scent is beast Mode.
Speaker 12: It's got Marshaun Lynch on the cover.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. Then on the bottom there is beast Mode. Okay, and our final announcement bringing it in today lunchbox. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a celebrity encounter at the airport. Which airport the Nashville Airport. Which was surprising is when I got off the plane from LAX, I was like, man, I didn't see a celebrity the whole time I was in Los.
Speaker 9: Angeles and there at one of.
Speaker 6: I was sitting there tying my shoe on the chair and I look up and there's a celebrity just laying on two chairs.
Speaker 5: Right there was it a typical national celebrity that we see. Oh it was in La Celebrity. Yeah, that's new. I went, let's see if this is better than Eddi's deodorant story.
Speaker 12: Go ahead of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And this person is just laying there on their back and I was like. I walked up and I was like, what a flavor fly. No way, that's huge, that's cool.
Speaker 6: He's just laying there on two chairs, his feet are over the arm rest and he's just looking at his phone. And I'm like, Flavor Flame, what's up, what's up, dude, how's it going.
Speaker 5: He's like, what's up? What's up? And I was like, what are you doing in Nashville? He goes, no, I'm going to Vegas.
Speaker 12: Man, going to Vegas connecting Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, wow, Flavor flav doesn't fly direct okay? And then I'm like direct, can I get a picture? And he goes, I'm not doing pictures? And I was like, oh, all.
Speaker 5: Right, man, I appreciate you gave him five. He touched you, yeah, and DAPs and you slapped him and dapped him.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And he did this all while he was laying down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he never got up and you still kept slapping him and dapping him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was kind of awkwardtrange.
Speaker 6: You have a clock on, No, he had no clock, but he had like flashy clothes like like this.
Speaker 5: But I did snap a picture of him.
Speaker 6: Well, you took one of him, just not with him, yeah, because he said he wasn't doing pictures. But I was like, oh, we're getting a picture, like I'm getting a picture.
Speaker 5: Were you in the picture? No, I wasn't in the picture. You didn't do a selfie with him in the background. Oh, I should have done that, that would be cool.
Speaker 9: Didn't think about that.
Speaker 5: So you just took one. Did he see you doing it? Were you like right over the top of him. No, I walked a few feet away.
Speaker 6: And then when he wasn't when he quit looking at me like he was kind of looking at me to make sure.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna take a picture. And then when once he went back to his phone, I snapped the photo. That's pretty cool, se Flavor Flame. Yeah, I like, I feel like it's aggressive to want to give him five and or dap him when he's laying on his back.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I realized as I was dapping high five and.
Speaker 9: He was on the FaceTime.
Speaker 7: Oh you bothered him.
Speaker 9: I was on the phone.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: I thought he was just scrolling. And then when I after I walked away, I heard another voice. I was like what and it was someone who was talking to on the phone, I guess, but he wasn't doing pictures.
Speaker 5: I'm like, come on, flavor flame. He was on the phone. He probably wanted you to just to leave, like he's like, Also, stop dapping me. I'm laying down, guy. That's that is a cool one. Notice, Yeah, that's pretty cool man. I said that to him. He did Why is that what he That's how he does it. He was laying Dad probably want to know it was him?
Speaker 7: Did you draw switch in?
Speaker 15: How did you go?
Speaker 5: Hold on? Is an outfit?
Speaker 9: Let everybody know it was him?
Speaker 12: So do other people go up to him that I assault?
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, everybody, thanks for your announcement taking a job.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: I still can't quite believe that this segment happened. Lunchbox called Crime Stoppers on somebody on the show. He believed somebody's doing something illegal and he thought they should know.
Speaker 3: And honestly, this.
Speaker 2: May be one of those segments where it's just a bit but may have real life consequences.
Speaker 5: Number One, there's one thing on the show. We don't like criminals. No, people that cheat the system, cheat the law. And if any of us were criminals, man, we would not be happy about it, would we?
Speaker 7: Aimy, No, why what's happening? Am I a criminal? Oh?
Speaker 12: My gosh?
Speaker 7: Because of my license? Are you turning me in right now?
Speaker 5: So? Wait, well, I don't know what do you want to say.
Speaker 7: I don't have anything to say. I have my passport's good to go.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's of course. And if you want to go to a different country, that's great.
Speaker 7: So you're talking about my license? Yeah, yeah, it's expired.
Speaker 9: How'd you get to work?
Speaker 5: That drove lunchbox called crime stoppers? Let's go, let's go crime stoppers?
Speaker 14: One said, they pay for tips like you always see the commercials and everything. And I've always wanted to get it cash reward for turning it, turn into the criminal, And this was my opportunity.
Speaker 7: Okay, so much for getting vulnerable with y'all.
Speaker 5: Oh we would have found out how But it's different if you're vulnerable and breaking the law, because if you're like I just want to get vulnerable in my safe Yeah. Yea, I murdered seven people. Well, no, we can't let you get away.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I would never murder.
Speaker 5: We don't know this. You can be warming us up.
Speaker 7: I know me.
Speaker 9: This could be a gateway.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the lunchbox calling crime stoppers.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, good morning. This is with crime Stoppers. How may I help you?
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am, I would like to take a bite out of crime. I have someone that committed a crime and I want to, you know, turn them in.
Speaker 10: Okay, can you tell me a little more.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Her name is Amy Brown, and she has been driving without a license. Her license has expired, and she has admitted to being on the roads without her license. Okay, I actually have evidence to submit into your file.
Speaker 5: I guess you do. Do you have a license right now? No?
Speaker 7: It's excited to come to her.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 6: You have it on record that she admitted to breaking the law, and I just want to make sure you guys bust her. She leaves work around noon twelve hundred Broadway. She drives a dark SUV license plate seven.
Speaker 10: Okay, I got that.
Speaker 6: And if you just wait outside of our parking garage. You can bust her. She will not have a valid driver's license, and I can get a cash reward.
Speaker 10: Well I'm not I'm not a police officer, so I won't be able to wait outside her office.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you can just venmo me and you can just give me my five thousand dollars reward.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't know if it's going to be a five thousand dollars reward for we got to say. I mean, I appreciate the trip.
Speaker 5: And I'll keep looking at my Venmo to see if you guys send that money over.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's not something that's going to be like an immediate thing. So first they have to catch the criminals.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, YEAHM checking it right now. Still I haven't seen it come through. But okay, why just refreshing. I don't see it.
Speaker 10: I mean, well, like I said, it's a process, and so you have to wait a little while for that to.
Speaker 9: Be it's still had to come through.
Speaker 10: To be patient, Yeah, it might be a while. It might be a couple of weeks.
Speaker 9: You've been talking a little bit too long. I need to be get paid.
Speaker 5: Okay, why are you so rude.
Speaker 12: To her now what.
Speaker 7: I feel like she's sort of just going along with him because she feels like maybe some like you know, he's.
Speaker 5: Not like a waste of resources, because it's if it's nine one one, it is wasting time. But is this person just like sending home as a volunteer job. I don't know, because crimestoppers is not nine one one. It specifically says they are not nine one one, Like, if it's an emergency, you call nine one one. But made it so much about yourself that we couldn't even focus on getting the criminals off the streets.
Speaker 6: No, no, she said that it was going to take a few weeks, but she couldn't wait outside the build.
Speaker 5: Is it weird if someone's now a cop is waiting on you because he told on you. Yes, like that might actually happen. I mean him doing a bit could actually get you arrested.
Speaker 12: Yes, I mean it sounded like.
Speaker 7: She not arrested. I wouldn't get arrested.
Speaker 6: I think you just get a big ticket. Yeah, and maybe toe because you can't drive.
Speaker 7: If I had any previous warrants, then they could take me in. But that's not arrest.
Speaker 6: Well, they can't let you drive away if you haven't expired license. You can't just continue driving to take your car.
Speaker 7: I would be respectful, I would say, yes.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about him doing that?
Speaker 7: I mean, I just think he needs to find better things to do. But I mean, I am I surprised. I mightn't know.
Speaker 5: Are you scared you're gonna drive out today and a CoP's gonna arrest you?
Speaker 7: I'm trying. I honestly was figuring out if there's other ways to exit the parking smart right, and there's there's not. There's one way out?
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 5: Do we think there's a chance a police officer will be outside today pulling Amy over?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 13: Not today, She said about two weeks for it to process. But Amy, if you don't get this thing figured out, they're gonna come after you.
Speaker 12: It sounds like she was serious.
Speaker 5: Do you think she even wrote it in her computer? The crime stoppers person?
Speaker 12: Oh I do?
Speaker 5: Oh you do?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, because they have to Yeah, man, serious stuff.
Speaker 7: I think she started playing along with him because he's like, not my venmo yet, and they don't They probably don't pay by Venmo, of course.
Speaker 5: They don't pay di Venmo. Right.
Speaker 9: What do I mean?
Speaker 12: Why was he like interrupting her and stuff.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm saying. You took the bit minute all about himself when it was supposed to be able to get in criminals off the streets.
Speaker 7: And I'm sure they have like a wanted list, like I'm not on it, crime sucker.
Speaker 5: No, No, I heard you up to eight. Now after that call, they moved you. Yeah, you're ranked eight on the list. Okay, so we'll just be watching and we'll see if you get pulled over anytime soon. And if you do, let's say you do get pulled over and you get a ticket because of that, we be irritated at him.
Speaker 7: No, I'll deserve it, thank you.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to make the road safer and a safer community for us to live in.
Speaker 5: You heard it here first, Okay, We'll be waiting to see.
Speaker 7: I just think that we have to take responsibility for our own actions. You're on.
Speaker 12: Bobby's I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That wraps it up for me.
Speaker 2: That is the best seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week. But if you heard this and you're like, no, I want more, then go listen to the podcast. You can download those at any time. You can also watch a lot of videos on our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. And if you're looking for something completely different, you can check out my podcast Take this personally. I've had my boyfriend on recently to introduce him to anybody who wants to listen. And then I also had two groups of sisters on. They are founders of companies and they're both doing incredibly awesome things for the world, and I just wanted to share their stories.
Speaker 3: So check all of that out.
Speaker 2: And if you're just on Instagram and that's where you like to hang out, coming out with me at lub Girl Morgan and the show at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 3: Bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 10: Bobby Bone Show and follow at web
Speaker 1: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.