Speaker 1: It's nine OG one o engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Well well, wellie, well it's another week of nine or two one og.
Speaker 2: Sure is. And before we start one I got out of the shower thirty seconds ago, so it was great and I'm fifteen minutes late. Jenny, thank you. I literally texted Jenny from the shower because I had like a work thing that got all haywire and then I was like, from the shower fifteen minutes. But before we start, yes, may I thank the person that rode in to say they too would love to hear our perspective on the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 1: Oh, the one person.
Speaker 2: One person, and she said, you know there is a Brady Bunch podcast, which I did know that Peter and Greg do one. But I feel like we could bring something new to the table. And I would like everyone to know.
Speaker 1: Like diehard fan correct and also experts.
Speaker 2: I like everyone to know that I don't know the word is spam. I clog your inbox with Brady Bunch tiktoks you do.
Speaker 1: You can't get enough. It's so good, it's so good.
Speaker 2: This one. It's really the Brady Bunch of Variety Hour that just gives us it just it's it's endless joy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, joy verging like on the cusp of agony.
Speaker 2: Yes, very well said first of all, the clip is Greg doing a jump. Did you see the jump?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's a good little dancer.
Speaker 2: First of all, he is. He did dancing with the Stars. I can't remember, but I feel like he did it. They will it right to the comments. I literally was like, I cannot go to the comments.
Speaker 1: The comments are so good. Wait, you guys were talking about a clip that Amy sent me of the Brady Bunch, Like just some footage of Greg Brady.
Speaker 2: From the Variety are and he's singing and stay sing He's destroying in a bad way. A pretty decent song.
Speaker 1: I quite enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: With ladies behind him with hundreds of balloons, almost picture like a Vegas showgirl with feathers. But it was like they didn't have the budget for the feathers.
Speaker 1: They just got the It was really good. We have to send that out on our.
Speaker 2: Can we put that up? I think we can, guys. Not only is it worth the watch, I think I watched it eleven times.
Speaker 1: Read the comments.
Speaker 2: There's two thousand comments and I read at least seven hundred.
Speaker 1: You're very thorough. I love that about you. Well, we're not going to talk about the Brady Bunch anymore on this episode.
Speaker 2: We will soon.
Speaker 1: Let's get into this week's episode, please, because it was called Pride and Prejudice, which I was very excited about because that's my favorite book.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad because I can't remember one thing from that book.
Speaker 1: Oh well, just watch the movie with Colin Firth. Yeah. But anyway, I was really excited to see, like, what how that? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Why that title? Which I want to ask you what you think? But before we do that, yeah, well, before we do that, let's go let's talk about this is a season eight, eight episode seven, Pride and Prejudice, and it aired on October twenty second, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to read this synopsis the good There are multiple moments in this episode that took me to my core. Multiple it was like, is this happening? So I just tell you that Valerie steals clients and juggles to hotties. Now, Lorraine wrote hotties. Uh, I don't know about hotties.
Speaker 1: I'd be considered hotties.
Speaker 2: Donna finds out she's been super naughty. It's Ryan. Let me give it the right, I am the Pantameter Vallery steals clients and juggles to hotties, but Donna finds out she's been super naughty. Brandon loses his composure but finally finds closure Steve Clean's house to win over Carly. David censors his band, and the consequences are narly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so great.
Speaker 2: It took me a second to get the rhythm of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it though. That's really good, right up, Lorraine, thank.
Speaker 2: You, so very good, very good.
Speaker 1: This episode is directed by Harvey Frost and written by Rich Cooper. Don't know, don't recall either of those people. Maybe I would remember. Wait, we have to address the fact that Toy is not with us today.
Speaker 2: Tori is sick, as people know she's been now, you know, letting people know she's she's sick. She's going to be fine, but she's she's really getting over something rough. I'm so hoping she'll be here next week. Yes, yes, yes, I wish she was here because who of them moments or her?
Speaker 1: What are these are the moments that shook you?
Speaker 2: There's three moments that book, and also like, you know how you just said, I don't know that director or writer. I believe that because this is an episode that doesn't it has nine two zero elements. But it feels a little bit like what am.
Speaker 1: I watching you say that all the time? Now?
Speaker 2: Brandon went up to a dead body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dead body, that's your first one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, and this might be like first of all the questions I had. Number one, there's a chief of police or a police officer standing there, this is a murder suspect or attempted murder suspect dead. They not only let Brandon like go in the room, they let him pull back the sheet and go up to his face where their noses are basically touching.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what he was gonna do. I was like, is he gonna kiss? What's happening.
Speaker 2: When he says like you deserve it? Something? Just I've never been in that position, so I don't know, but just that's pretty harsh. Yeah. It was just like the amount of therapy he needs is all that I could think of, is like, please get this guy into therapy. And okay, So that was.
Speaker 1: That was a great, No, it was great. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with that? And it didn't seem very brandon.
Speaker 2: Ish, thank you?
Speaker 1: It to be going so hardcore onto this. I mean, I guess this is a storyline for him, it is.
Speaker 2: A track for me. He I'm like, Oh, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Number two, number two. There is language language used in this episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I was like, I don't know how to react to this.
Speaker 1: Donna actually recites it that one of the lyrics from this ridiculous band song that they're going to coact. She recites it, and when I when she said the words, I was like, whoa, whoa, what is happening?
Speaker 2: I think I heard it wrong. I was like, I don't know what did I just did?
Speaker 1: I stopped? I did?
Speaker 2: It stopped me in my tracks. I was like, And all these questions came through my head, one being I'm surprised they used that language. I'm surprised standards and practices allowed that to air.
Speaker 1: Well, what's nineteen ninety seven?
Speaker 2: I did a Internet deep dive to try to see if I could find information other than a couple Reddit threads and things similar to Reddit.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I could not talk and it doesn't mean it's not there, but I mean I spent an hour researching it doesn't It's not talked about in any of the sort of you know Wikipedia, you.
Speaker 1: Type, so curious, did you type in when Donna says?
Speaker 2: Or yes, I said, I typed in pride and prejudiced Donna's language. I did not type the words that were in the episode, I'll tell you that. And I just was like mostly interested to if I could have gotten any background. But the problem is, like Chuck doesn't work on the show. All the people that we would call are not on the show at this point, right, true.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how that, you know, I mean, maybe Tory has some insight about how that got past her, like how her dad approved that yeah executive, and.
Speaker 2: How she felt about And she's reading song lyrics so and that was what the Reddit thread really talked about too, is that she's reading the song lyrics. I wonder how she felt. I mean, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But ultimately, David, who was trying to like walk that line of oh, this is okay because it's music and you can't censor, and also this is my big break. I made this band. I'm about to you know, make a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Then it turned into a ball oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, a fight on the peach pit after dark stage, you guys, and David is a good fighter.
Speaker 2: He did Noah jump in, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh he always does.
Speaker 2: Think about Noah. I always want to call him Colin, which I think is interesting because wasn't calling the other dark haired one that you liked it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a draggy yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway. Oh, Also, apology, people are very angry that I keep saying Brandon leaves at the end of this season when he's in five episodes of season nine. My apologies in my mind, and again, I'm sorry, and you can all be mad. It's that he's leaving after this season. It's ramping up towards ramping up. So oh sorry that I was not totally accurate. The fight was gnarly. The whole situation was gnarly. Yeah, the crowd chance, it just was.
Speaker 1: I was just the fact that Noah hops up and plays the hero card and tries to save the day. Thank god, nobody else was helping David. Can we just go to the storyline with Steve for a.
Speaker 2: Second, yes, please, because I'm completely like, I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: Steve shows up to Carly's house to give Zach a gift, but she's very like, no, sort of. She's back with the word persnicketty.
Speaker 2: Persnickety was the word I also wanted to use so that I feel we're right on. She's like, He's like, I thought we'd put this behind us. We have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't really get why she was so off kilter.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, this is a magic mountain, and I'm kind of like, I think it is.
Speaker 1: It's very similar. I'm like, what's I get it that they that he disappointed her kid, which I know as a mom is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, Like you you're not.
Speaker 1: Happy with the person that does that, and I get that. But then he comes over while she's gone to wait. Rewind to the peach pit where she's counseling Donna.
Speaker 2: First of all, the doom in on the grilled tuna. People call it tuna. Mel I always was called it a grilled tuna. I was like, did they just zoom in on a grilled tuna?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I miss that shot?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't. It was a lingering shot. It looked delicious and long story for another day. I don't eat tuna anymore. I wish I did. I like tuna. Long story. It was a zoom in on the grilled tuna, and I'm like, so random, and then she mentions the tuna melts. It's like part of the script. Why because Donna's like, how long do I wait here for breakfast? And then Hilary Swank Carly says, well, we're making tuna melts now, so it seems like you don't need to wait anymore for breakfast. So it's like all part of this, like crappy script.
Speaker 1: Really just tell us how you feel about it, just like I think it's weird. There's already even in just this episode, it's like whiplash with her character.
Speaker 2: And she's now very best friends with everybody, to the point where she's.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is she antagonizing val? Why is okay?
Speaker 2: Please Dawn into older? Oh?
Speaker 1: So she's like sticking up for Donna.
Speaker 2: And then she says, Steve's let me know, like she's not safe around your boyfriend kind of a vibe. So it's like they've given her the heads up. This chick's bad news.
Speaker 1: But then we go to the hair salon and she's up in her business like eavesdropping. I didn't know Carly had this side.
Speaker 2: And also like didn't know you could afford.
Speaker 1: It very SaaS.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was like, what's happening? What it's Here's what I think. I think the jumping off points are good in this episode, and where we land is good. It's all this messy stuff in the middle that I'm like, why are we doing that? And the crab cakes all over the fake not mister. It just was like.
Speaker 1: It was so good though, but I was like, why is she flip flopping back and forth? And now why is she against Vow? Because she was she did like VOW before she was she was being VAL's therapist in the last episode.
Speaker 2: No, she is not team Val now, although I will say a lot of our listeners are, and my question to you all.
Speaker 1: Is of our listeners are Value and Val.
Speaker 2: Because they did not care for the fact that I said Val is so mean and that you were like she's not. Why is anyone friends with her? Not? Tiffany again must say that, right? I want to know now I get it if you like Val because you like watching her, because I like that too. Yes, I like alexis on the You Know Dynasty. I love a villain, but why do you love val to be friends with her? Does anybody want to raise their hand? I want to be friends with her, That's what I want.
Speaker 1: I'm sure no one is going to raise their hand to that. If you feel that strongly about your connection with the Vowel character, please let us know, because that's a good question. Would you want to be friends with val.
Speaker 2: Because she literally sabotaged Donna, sweet Donna, who actually Donna was right when she gets up in her third most shocking moment, she stole her clients, and then Valerie has the audacity to sort of drag the bedroom into it like it was absolutely unhinged.
Speaker 1: And then but the app was so good.
Speaker 2: This is the slap that I wish Tory was here because I think Tiffany said, just hit me no way, yeah don Donna. Tory was like really worried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reound it because of is that what you say anymore? You rewound?
Speaker 2: I think you say rewound.
Speaker 1: I went back and I don't know. I went back and watched it again, the slap in slow mow so that I could see like how good it was. It was flawless so it was either a real slap or it was really well done like us.
Speaker 2: I also rewinded it. You did re wind it rewind The whole thing is crazy because you would think that Valerie would be like, it was just consistent. I'm gonna give her that, because I would be like.
Speaker 1: No, she's not consistent.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's consistently mean. She's like she's basically stole her clients and then was sort of like, screw you, you're bad. In bed, it was like crazy, and then she's.
Speaker 1: Like it was just so yeah, it was like taking off all the gloves for no reason. What does she know about Donna in bed? What does she know about that?
Speaker 2: Why is like so crazy that she's like, why does she even know that David and Donna slept together? Like she should not know that, right?
Speaker 1: But then weird Donna befriended her naively.
Speaker 2: This. Rich Cooper, the writer Rich Cooper, he wrote White an episode cool White because at every turn he wrote that Brandon in the face of the dead guy and this bitch slap, Like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Is it was so good though. I enjoyed that, and I really enjoyed Donna getting like Donna in her face and standing up for.
Speaker 2: Her, and Donna being a little bit of a I'll see your stealing my clients and tell Noah to go work for you when I know you're there with your other boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Snap, Donna, it's a twisted tangled tail.
Speaker 2: Oh, Donna whipping out the check book too. She's like, I got it, no idea? How much those thousands of nuts? By the way, why do they need I would have just been like, take the nuts back. There's a truck full of nuts.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Did I miss the nuts?
Speaker 2: You didn't see the scene where the guy pulls up and he's like, I've got your nuts. And he's got like a truck with boxes and boxes of nuts for the he pad nuts like nuts like cashews or whatever. Who eats nuts at a bar equal And you know there's.
Speaker 1: Like no open those Nobody eats like a little thing open container of nuts.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's very country clubby to me to have a bowl of nuts out. And you know that I don't touch those nuts. Now if they bring out a fresh bowl, what you don't want to do is put your hands.
Speaker 1: You know you've got a communal ble Ooh, there's actual what you say.
Speaker 2: They tested there's poo poop.
Speaker 1: You're saying poop or poop.
Speaker 2: There's poop in the nut like yes, because people go to the I'm sorry sidebar. But just you just need to know this, and you may already. I feel like it's very common knowledge. Clearly, Jenny doesn't. People go to the bathroom at a bar, don't wash their hands, No, come back and put their hands in the nuts. They tested the nut bowls. I don't know on one of those like you know shows Dateline light ooh you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, if I have a bowl of nuts on my counter in my kitchen, you're fine out No, I don't know, am I because hmm, you know what, I think that's a bad idea, just in general. Don't have open nuts anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's at the ballet, my niece's ballet. My niece was balleting whatever, Oh, Randy says, there's also peepee in there. So I got a bag of fritos because like it's intermission and that you know, they only have like frits and.
Speaker 1: Lay my older niece goes, can I have some?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, of course, and she goes to put her hand into the bag, and I literally calmly touched her hand away. I went into the bag, grabbed the fritos and put it into her hand because teenager hands. No I'm twenty now, but no, you don't want to let someone grab into your bag if they want some chips, by all means you reach in, take them out and a.
Speaker 1: Better yet just like tip over the thing and oh, tip over the bag, like let them come out?
Speaker 2: So like, are you a popcorn sharer?
Speaker 1: With only my husband? Are my kid?
Speaker 2: Right? Sharing the germs anyway?
Speaker 1: But like with a friend, it's I catch my husband scratching things all the time, and I'm always like, did you wash your hands before you came in here? And did whatever? With the food?
Speaker 2: I literally met with the hand washing. I mean I wash them so much. But like I'm going to get my own popcorn and I'm gonna eat it myself because I don't know, Like I got friends, I don't know their hands are then.
Speaker 1: That's right, It's so hard right now my house, my mom moved in and she doesn't have like she doesn't remember to wash her hands.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to read? Do you remind her? Do you have to actually like you take her.
Speaker 1: To do and she gets pissed off hard.
Speaker 2: You don't well know, but you don't know her to because that's helping her not get a cold or sick.
Speaker 1: Or she's lived alone for so long that she has these just like habits that she doesn't even realize. So anyway, nuts are dirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, this is not a new thing. But like the only time if I get up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: And I go a p.
Speaker 2: P, I'm getting right back.
Speaker 1: Into That's the only time I chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the middle I'll let that slide.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I think I've let it slide.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's okay, that's okay. And also in the shower in the morning, I'm not gonna like, you know, like I'm not going to eat eat anything. Yeah, I'm not gonna get up and eat first. I always get into the shower.
Speaker 1: I was very proud to see Donna stepping up and being like strong, feeling her power a little bit.
Speaker 2: She could have even been more harsh. She should have called the clients and like she should have been like you will call these clients and you will tell them the truth, Like she stole her business, like he gives her.
Speaker 1: She says, you're a lying, cheating bitch, correct black, You're it? Wow, And then what does she say after she slaps her, What does she lean in and say.
Speaker 2: I want we should reenact the whole.
Speaker 1: My god, it's so dramatic because.
Speaker 2: Anyone have it. Oh my god, we should reenact it. It's not we'll do it next week when Tori's back, because she can do it. Who. Episode is like crazy even to like the dinner, the Rando dinner by the way, Like that was so weird, like he's throwing a dinner. But then she's like, I can get you two tickets and gives it to Steve and Carly and what but the crab cakes and the whole it's trying the Shenanigans again, like.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like I thought she was great in all of that whole sequence. Though, when she sees that Noah's there, then she just is like panicking and trying to make everything happen.
Speaker 2: There's also a scene where she has a gray sweatshnt on and she could not look cut her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I noticed that her little I like a casual vow. I've decided me too.
Speaker 2: She looks so cute. I was like, she's so cute. Like I don't know that I need her to be the villain anymore, but.
Speaker 1: No, she's so good at it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I ask you a question, when did this? This might piss people off, but when did Torri Donna get red hair?
Speaker 2: I think at the beginning of the season it was it this season, so just a few episodes season eight, I think just somehow season eight, it's happening.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: You're looking good again, not to be, not to be.
Speaker 1: My hair is growing out a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, like you're like, how do I say this because you're a beautiful pregnant girl, beautiful not looking It's hard because Kelly isn't wasn't pregnant? Yes, so like do you know what I mean? So like, I feel like you look real cute in this episode.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way about Brandon, and I think watching this show back all these years later, I have just such a deeper attraction and fondress for the branding character.
Speaker 2: He is like thriving in season eight, like a hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, he looks so good in his little quarter zip hoots.
Speaker 2: It's like a handsome guy.
Speaker 1: And I do I just love Kelly and Brandon together so really.
Speaker 2: Even there was sort of their bound chick bound bound. When it was about to happen, I was like, I'm into the and then it just went sideways. I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Boy, more drama about the shooting. Awesome they called it the shooting.
Speaker 2: If you're underreact, you seem a little underreacting to me, I want to get on live what He's totally so mad and like he did have the wrong guy. He had the right guy, but the wrong guy.
Speaker 1: H he had the driver. Yeah of the car, I'm not the shooter right, which okay, but now hopefully this storyline can be put behind them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the driver threw the other guy under the bus. We learned that the driver just caved and was like, oh the death, going back the sheet.
Speaker 1: Getting that close to a dead body.
Speaker 2: Where what these director and writers are. We're like, you know what we're going to do. We're gonna be aggressive, We're gonna go for it. Wow. It was just like, my god, is it's law and order. That's where I was like showing my watching Literally it is very law and ordery. I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable that you would make that.
Speaker 2: Do your care or think Carly and Steve have chemistry.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't think they have any I.
Speaker 2: Think that's the problem is that I do like her. I do like Hillary Swank in this. You can tell like, yeah, you're a very good actor, but buying it, I'm just like he's like trying so hard and so she and they're cute, but there's no like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I feel that. And it's you need to feel that chemistry between you know, people that you're supposed to be buying that they have a relationship, and then you start caring about whether they stay together or not and all the things they go through me.
Speaker 2: There then carry Grant's daughter, whose name's out of my head, Celeste. I've never felt he had chemistry with anyone.
Speaker 1: Yes, not yet the least.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were they that was good.
Speaker 1: Amy, it's had a brain fog.
Speaker 2: What were you thinking about Terry Grant, Let's scant it back.
Speaker 1: What was right before that?
Speaker 2: Stephen Carly's kiss?
Speaker 1: That was very right.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Burger Priest is yeah, no, I'm and a dead body. You looking good.
Speaker 1: There's so much, there's so much, so much. I was saying, chemistry is really important. That's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: And you have it with Jason Priestley. Definitely. I was sort of like, am I about to watch like Jenny do a love scene? Like That's what I literally went through my mind. I was like, you know, I was fooling metals while I'm watching, and I'm like, WHOA want me watch? And then it was like wow, which is a little bit like he's being too why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really upset, but I get it. I mean it's we didn't talk about what.
Speaker 2: First of all, he's so mad at Noah, who I always want to Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it when he gets all peacocky you were sleeping over like first of all awkward number two.
Speaker 2: Then Noah goes to the paper totally weird and he's like you okay, you okay? God?
Speaker 1: I know. Why is Noah keep trying like just walk away?
Speaker 2: So? Who are you?
Speaker 1: Why do you care so much about Kelly?
Speaker 2: Why do you care about these people you don't know?
Speaker 1: You don't know them at all and they don't know you at all.
Speaker 2: Also, Brandon's so made David and now like it's just like what in the forced something are we trying to have happened?
Speaker 1: Brandon has like jealousy issues.
Speaker 2: And it's so Valerie, you're rich, you're poor, You're rich, you're poor. I want the rich guy, but I like the poor guy. It's just like oh so so tropy.
Speaker 1: I honestly fell more chemistry with the rich guy and val I really want them to stay together. I want her to be rich. I really want to see this.
Speaker 2: Your rich and go away. I just want her to be nice. I actually want Valerie around. I just I'm sick of the sabotaging over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Does it ever stop? I don't know, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: Oh man, On that note, what do you give the episode?
Speaker 2: This is going to shock you. Buckle up, Ken, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Think about it this way. I just talked about so many things. I remember everything from this episode, watched it. The lines are in my mind, every scene, every everything. So if I'm judging it as a television episode, that feels like a tend to me like I can poke holes in it. There's tons of dumb stuff, but like it's not me. In my tracks many a time, have a couple yep, good, my towel down, and I thought I'm gonna stare at this this is nuts. We rewound scenes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you're right. There is something to not really getting it that's intriguing.
Speaker 2: And also the law and ordered left turn, like this was not this was no regular nine O two and oh that's why I thought it maybe was November already, because this is like a sweeps type episode. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I gonna I'm gonna give it like an eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's fine, fair, Yeah, strong quality, it's an eight and a half. But like I was just like, I can't stop watching this.
Speaker 1: I wonder what everyone else would give it. Tell us what you would rate this episode in the comment.
Speaker 2: Like under the radar episode for how major it is, Like, it's not one that people talk about a lot. You'd think that that scene of Donna slapping Valerie would be like all over my TikTok, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It should be Michael Bolton's all.
Speaker 2: Over my TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Somehow I got into Michael Bolton TikTok. Oh God, I'm super happy about it.
Speaker 1: Next week we have season eight episode eight Toil and Trouble. These titles are really.
Speaker 2: Getting too Season eight, Episode eight eight eight.
Speaker 1: Eight eight, Toil and Trouble. Wow. Okay, I guess coming up with names for episodes at this point is even difficult for the writers, but Soviet. I still love this show. Can't get an enough of it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just I want to do more Brady Talk. But otherwise this is a very enjoyable hour I spend with you, Jenny.
Speaker 1: I love you, and thank you for jumping in.
Speaker 2: So sorry that I was late too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay, we got it done. Everybody have a great week.