Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. We are here on our Twitch, Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. It's me and of course the Welsh and all of you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks Welsh. Before we get into baseball today, we got a light slate of games, but a lot of stuff to get to. A ton of injury news is breaking to a lot of stuff we're gonna go through. I want to tell a story this morning, and I want you to see. I want to get your temperature on this and tell me was I right? Was I wrong? As is my want my normal routine, I get up very early, usually around six am. I put the show together for the day. I do a couple things, get the kiddo's off to school right, go to the gym for a couple hours, come back, do the show right. While's at the gym today and I was on a machine and it was a guy across from me on a machine. And to give you a visual image of what this guy looked like, he looked like, I would say his face was similar to the character Hoggle from the movie Labyrinth. Now, if you don't know who that is. You google it, you get this guy's face. I'm not a big germaphobe person. I'm not like germophobe like, I'm pretty good about that stuff like things are gross, Okay, it's gross. Not a big germaphobe I did. However, watch this guy right across from me. He's on like a it's a machine where it's doing like the squats and stuff, and you're holding the handles right and he sneezes, doesn't cover anything, just sneezes out in the air, and I'm like Jesus, all right. He then goes back to his next set, sneezes again, this time in his hands, and takes his hands and puts them right back on the handles. Now, mind you, there are these these spray bottles everywhere, and he's got the towel that you can get at the gym and then you put the towels in the thing and they wash his towels and I'm waiting for him to wipe it down. Doesn't wipe it down. He moves on to the next thing. Now he's right across from the old station. I go all the way, get the spray bottle, wipe the handles down. And look at him as I'm doing it. I basically germ shamed him. Was I wrong or was I in the right to germ shame this person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fire him into the sun. That's those are those savages. Don't need to be here. Fire him into the sun.
Speaker 1: Joe, you were right, So knucking is with me if you're in the comment. And I mean, and I looked at him, and I gave him like the Larry David like I'm cleaning them, and I'm looking at the handles and I'm cleaning. I'm looking at the guy like really, really.
Speaker 2: Are you croud of this? There? I would give deaths.
Speaker 1: So I completely I mean, look, it's one thing. You sneeze, Okay, he sneeze. This happened when you do the second knees go to your hands and then go to the handles and then you don't do the wipe, incorrigible like And so I completely shamed. I shamed germophobe cleaned something today and I just didn't know how to feel about it. And I wanted to get your point of view.
Speaker 2: You were, you were in the right. We're gonna shame some pictures, We're gonna shame some players here and.
Speaker 1: Just shame some people.
Speaker 2: You know what, All of them are in the right, all of them.
Speaker 3: Forward to four minutes when the show really starts. He should take you two comments. Let's get to the headlines. Sometimes I need validation. Also needing validation, Sandi al Contra, Oh god, Welsh. We were on the Q and a live stream.
Speaker 1: If you missed it on our YouTube channel, you can go back and watch six runs we were on live during this four innings for him. No decision for the Pirates. I mean it's not good. Seven hits, allowed four earned runs in a six consecutive start. He threw just forty four of seventy one pitches for strikes. The velocity is still fine, like that's still kind of where it was pre Tommy John. But somehow he got one swinging strike in the Kaire contest. I don't even know if that's possible. Had to do. He does get the Rockies next Tuesday. If he's not good against the Rockies, I say, even in twelve team leagues, I think you could drop him at this point. They have no keeper value. But I want to start with the redraft scenarios. We said in ten team already, but now we're in the twelve. If he's not good against the Rockies, Welsh, I think that's it for me. What do you think it might already be yet it is?
Speaker 2: It's tough to do what he did. Like, it's funny when you go to Savant and you look like the game score, you'll see like the leaders, and then you see here are the leaders from that game as far by the way, yeah that's a live stream joke. But you go and look at the swing and whiff leaders in that game. Number one was David Morgan with six. Number two was Ronnie Henriquez with three, and he wanted to say his name right, And there's a couple other guys and you notice the fifth highest had two swing and whiffs. So you're like, did I pick the wrong game? That know, because as you mentioned, Sandy had one whiff in that entire game and it was on his change up, which, by the way, here's a big problem. Twenty seven percent zone percentage. The number one pitch you throw doesn't even have a thirty percent getting into the zone rate. Well, guess what, it's gonna make everything else stinky. And it did. No whiff's on the fastball, none on the sinker, his four seam fastball had a thirteen percent called strike, and with percentage, that's an important one to look at. Thirteen percent is crazy. He has nothing out like it doesn't matter with the velocity. It reminds me of the old Hunter Green thing where it was like, great, you could throw a hundred, but you throw it right down the plate. There is nothing that these guys are worried about. The change up, is it? Yeah, the change up doesn't hit the zone. You don't need to offer at it. Then he throws two other fastball like four steamer sinkers, and there's just like a little bit of slider and curveball. Hatters have adjusted. He doesn't have the stuff. I don't know what the fix is. He doesn't look right. It seems like if there was a fix to be had, like they should be open to it. But I don't think they have time, and I don't think they're going to figure it out. And you said it on the live stream. We need a Phantomiel stint. We need him to figure something out, change the mix.
Speaker 1: Do something because we're gonna talk about him later. He's coming back in one more rehab start. So I made it yesterday. He was good. So we're talking about again, he'll have that start against the Rockies. See if he's bad against the Rockies, the il stn't happening, and Urperess is taking that spot in the rotation, just temporarily to see how things go mentally, get a break physically, get a break, Let him work on some stuff technically, let him work on you know, some mechanical stuff too. I mean, maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: This cased him the best change up in baseball. This is like the best change up in all of baseball. And that change up just had a thirteen percent with free he threw.
Speaker 1: His economic Yeah, it troll everything. He was such a great he was. It was a throwback to the art of pitching. And now he looks like somebody just throw away.
Speaker 2: I think you can dump him in twelve too. Like, I get what you're saying makes a lot of sense. It is literally the best matchup you could possibly have coming up next against Colorado, and that would be the litmus test. But if you need to move on now, I think we're we're far beyond like needing to hold on to him anymore. We don't know insight when things are gonna get fixed. I will say, though, he really does fall apart later in games, and that's been a big thing. And I don't know if it's the pitch mix that he uses there, but it's like fourth inning, it's kind of like with the Allan. Yeah, Gallon falls apart later in the game as well.
Speaker 1: A contrac Gosmin or Nola ten team rotal keeper. See this is the problem too, like in my home league where I have him, he's a keeper, or he was a keeper. He was like a two dollars salary guy because I picked him up, and you know, you hate to say, I'm not just going to abandon that value, but I mean, I don't know, man, I mean, Gosbin's a little older. Nola is probably the one of the three that I would keep.
Speaker 2: He's a suck. He is santander ay alcohol contra.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he is. I think he'll come back from there again. II else, didn't you know you come back? And Okay, I would take Nola of those three, but Gosmin is the most immediately helpful right now, that's for sure. What do you think about your prescence? He was trying to mimic a contra. I'm not worried about that. He looks terrific so far. Is it time to drop Alcontra McClain again, we've said in ten teams yes, and twelve team we're getting to that point. It's getting to a cutting season because you can't go eighty games with players who have been terrible. George Kirby also terrible. I hate what we really started out. Don't worry. It gets better. We're starting off some negativity on the show, but it.
Speaker 2: Will get just shaming people.
Speaker 1: I'm not clean handlebars and give you the stink guy. At the same time, Dude, this is gross. It was a gross looking huge you know what. I don't care who it was. I don't care if it was like some jacked dude or some pretty girl. You sneeze on your hands and you touch the things. It's gross. Okay, that's just directly gross.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Ill. George Kirby Ill, six runs, five innings, a loss to the Nats. First start wasn't good. This one wasn't good either. Uh, your panic level on, George Kirby. You're a Kirby guy, Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm less of a Kirby guy than I would Last year. I was like the Kirby guy, and that did not work out. I'm I've gotten annoyed with Kirby, especially his insistence on like I don't want guys, and you know, I feel like that's taken away from the swinging missness of his game. But I'm a little bit worried about it. Vila was down kind of across the board. His sinker was down a mile per hour. He's not throwing his split finger like he did last year. It looks like and that all the velo just across the board was down. As far as the effectiveness goes, he had kind of like the mix that you want, and he runs you know, heavy zone on his fastball and slider. His curve and his splitter both were like really low zoned, and guys weren't offering at it. So it's got to be something about like how he's pitching right now that you know, those offerings that are supposed to get the whiffs, they're so far out it's not inducing anything. And he has to hit the zone all the time that guys are making contact on him. You just you need some more swinging with stuff. And I thought the splitter usage would be that for him. It doesn't seem to be up there. He doesn't seem to feel right. I don't know's it's two games in. I'm way more worried about Sandy than I am Kirby. But based on that question, it's one hundred percent Kirby rest of season. It is two starts coming off of this injury. It's without no question, Kirby.
Speaker 1: You are way more I see. I'm not without question on this one. Cody and Anaheim as asking Kirby or Warren rest of season. Warren's been really good, especially if this last stretch with the strikeouts washed. I don't know if you've noticed the last couple starts for Will Warren strikeout ry wise has been terrific. I think he's at twenty six strikeouts and fourteen eight something to that effect. It was kind of like, WHOA. I didn't quite even realize that because I was looking at him in a league, just you know, doing some research off. I'll pull up the Will Warren stats here over his last seven games to just be super specific. But I am not slammed on Kirby on this at all. Warren pitches for the Yankees. It's a good situation.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this to all then, just say, George Kirby, But.
Speaker 1: I say, I just want to pull up the stats. Here we go, last seven games here for Will Warren A three six ERA, thirty five innings, fifty one strikeouts. I sold them short a little bit, eleven walks, a one point two zero whip. I'm fine keeping Will Warren. I'm not waiting for Kirby to figure things out. I'm just we're on opposite ends on that one. This is this is seven. You know, we're looking at staring down the barrel at seventy games into the season now, and my patience level is just way thinner lands of colors. Let's get to something positive, shall we? Twelve strikeouts? So what is this going to do to him and his free agent budget spenditure this weekend after the twelve strikeout performance because he's STI floating around in a ton of leagues.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's going to make it go quite high. And you know what, I'm kind of here for it on the season. The numbers, I mean, this was like the penultimate game for him, but he's only had one that one bat outing and it was the second one up against the Reds. But the last couple you know, he's stacked up his innings. He has twenty strikeouts over his last two starts. Walks are kind of a constant issue with him, you know, back in the day when he's running those like three eras good strikeout numbers. He's up to twenty eight point six percent k percentage. The walks are still way too high, and it's like it's really tough to see which direction this is going to go. But because he got those innings up and he was able to get to six, you can see the strikeout stuff. You know, his stuff yesterday was absolutely dominant, really really heavy slider. His curveball had as a fifty eight percent whiff rate on the season so far. So those breaking pitches get it. I think he's worth spending on, and I would, but I don't know if I'm willing to break the bank because a guy still has a five VRA expected over four. He is the most unhealthy of unhealthy. I mean he he lives on the il.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how to start the bidding where this. Let's see, you've got fifty dollars left in your fab budget out of one hundred of this junker in the air twelve dollars.
Speaker 2: It's funny. See, I think it's already kind of pushing it. I would say fifteen would be the max. But I gonna be honest with you. Before you said anything, I was thinking ten, Like you know, so that's like twenty thinking twelve twenty percent of fat the game you.
Speaker 1: Play, Yeah, this is the game you play. Danielle Palencia truck out two clean inning for him against the Rockies. Also closer news, Camillo daval is going to be back to the closing job. We kind of were ahead of the game on this one. We told you to stash him a couple of weeks ago. Good for him. He used to have this job and then he was very good in it, and then he had one bad year, lost the job. Now he's got it back. I don't think he's gonna give it back. I know some people think it's temporary. I don't think it's temporary. I think Deval's gonna keep this all year. He's been terrific. Tanner Scott has not been terrific. Four runs, two outs, fifth blown save. We talked about this yesterday too. I think there's an opportunity to buy here on Tanner Scott because I just don't know where the pivot point is. So I just think they Grin and Barrett here, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, an interesting like, who'd you rather between those three? You could just start rank them. I agree, we said it on the live stream. I'm probably a little bit more likely to buy on Tanner Scott. Like he has like a two percent walk rate. It's super frustrating, but he has like a super low walk rate. Strikeouts are there, they keep going back to him. It's a very short, isolated stint where his last it's like three of the last five or three of the last six outings have been really and he's given up runs. But I also think that's in line where like i'd mentioned on the stream, Tory Levello had done, where a lot of managers will kind of give them the benefit of doubt. It's a short stint. We got to get them right, and he'll still have that opportunity. And because you're a Dodger, he would still be my top guy. I would go Tanner Scott and this might be silly Devaul, and then I would go Polancy. And by the way, I think you call them Dan Danielle Daniel, Polancie even though has looked, you know, pretty lights out in outside of the first save opportunity. But that would be my rank of them, and I know a lot of people wouldn't feel comfortable with that Tanner.
Speaker 1: Giving a fun Hispanic emphascist. I'm doing the dual lingo now on a daily basis. I think that's just seeping into my brain because I would be saying looking at that name and saying that Danielle la Palencia.
Speaker 2: But is that the one where you have like the daily tasks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, back and forth, trying to get better in my Spanish, you know, so I can communicate more with relatives, my girlfriend. That's what I'm trying to do. Gavin Sheets two for three to run Homer three Ribby's. We were going to talk about him on the trade show. We ran out of time. But Gavin Sheets just eleven home runs, just never stops. Here's one that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, hell are you? I don't want you to go past Sheets because there's something funny. Are you still on Sheets?
Speaker 1: We can be okay. I just want to put the sheets together, you and me if you want to for a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Joe Musgrove, it is, it's my favorite nickname. It's my favorite nickname. Gavin Sheets. The other day was doing an interview and Joe Musgrove, who's just like hanging with the team, not doing anything. I guess right now, he ran out and he and he yelled, this is what was it? This is dairy Bonds. They're calling Gavin Sheets dairy Bonds, and it's my favorite nickname and I want the shirts of it. So Gavin Sheets aka dairy Bonds is the best.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's a good one. Also messed up potentially here. Keep this in mind too. This is a little whacky here. Jackson Job three runs four and two thirds, not great. Velo is down by a mile and a half, okay, But also after the game, nobody talked to reporters. He wasn't in the clubhouse, so I don't know if this is an injury thing or whatever it is. It doesn't feel good to me. I just want to put this out there to you when it comes to job. But should people be concerned here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely usual. I mean you can have starts where it's you know, things are off About a mile and a half per hour on your fastball is a very concerning thing. Usually and likely it'll have, like you know, connections to arm issues. But here's what I would also point out, Job hasn't been good like so as far as from a fantasy perspective, he has an under eighteen percent K percentage. He has a twelve percent walk rate if you play the K minus walk percentage game, which is important, that's five percent five point actually, I think it's five point five percent or five point six percent. That's like horrific. That is a horrific number for era. Expected is four and a half. Now you're losing Velo on the fastball now, I don't think so. I don't think he's very fantasy relevant at all, and I think this arm issue is something we're gonna have to really really monitor. But also he probably shouldn't be on like a ton of teams right now. Anyways. I know the upside is fun keeper leagues are different, but it's been bad, and things got a little bit worse yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yep, certainly have All right, let's continue on here, and I want to shout out some of our folks here who resubbed Cookie Jubs, Young Mage, all resubbed with prime. Don't forget you can do that yourself right now. That way, you don't get the ads here when you're watching us on our stream on Twitch, which is where we are every day Monday through Friday noon Eastern. Let's get to some transactions. Logan Evans sent to Triple A. Boo. Kyle Gibson signs with the Rays. That was kind of interesting. And then this is like a deeper league thing. I'm just gonna throw it out there. So Scott Kingery was recalled from Triple A. He hasn't been in the big league since twenty twenty two, but he's been pretty good. I mean, the Angels got rid of Tim Anderson there, they're cleaning house. Karen Paris to Triple A, Tim Anderson gone. King Grey's been hitting in a deeper If you're like a fifteen team league, is this a guy that you would pick up? Do you think he's gonna get any playing time?
Speaker 2: He'll get some playing time, but I don't know if I buy it. So King Gree was out here in Complex a couple of weeks ago. I put out a video and I was just remember Scott Kingrey because he had a hit.
Speaker 1: He was a Philly prospect that was you know, and his dad played the Major League too.
Speaker 2: Oh he was out here. He was dating a local radio person's daughter out here, like he went to U Helen stuff. So yeah, no to Scott Kingrey. But thirty one year old journeyman who by the way, his minor league stats are inflated by rookie ball, that he was playing out here in rookie ball, not really. I don't buy it. Like there might be a short little stint of it. I'm not picking Scott Kingry up, but he might get some playing time because Tim Anderson is out. But they're also like moving Anderson around, and I think this could be just a short lived move before they bring up Christian Moore. I think Christian Moore is going to come up after that Super two stuff kind of locks out and they've got the extra year of control. Christian Moore had a weird double A killing it in Triple A. I think he's going to probably be up within a week or two. So, you know, I don't want to be super dismissive of it, but you know, thirty one year old journeyman Scott Kingree, you don't do it for me.
Speaker 1: He seems a little dismissive. Triple A three seventy three nine ninety six ops.
Speaker 2: How many? How many games?
Speaker 1: Twenty one games?
Speaker 2: Say really good twenty one games? Triple A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was okay right now, that's what it says. Also, rookie lookie time. Robert Hassel three for five with a homer. Gustin Ramirez right now was a five to one for the NL Rookie of the Year. Four hits including a homer for him. I would like him over Baldwin for that award so far in terms of where they are for the.
Speaker 2: I think often I think value that feels like it would be, But I don't think Baldwin's He's got like a much higher war. He's hitting over three hundred homers are there. He'll just he won't get the playing time that's going to be.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he won't get the playing time.
Speaker 1: Kits. I just don't think they're there for bald And I think Baldwin gets figured out before Ramirez. Uh Noah Cameron six hits, one run, two walks, Kide Cavali remember him, there's other like you know, prospects of yesteryear. Ca Cavali ten strikeouts, five showed out innings Wednesday and triple A. Look the National's rotation certainly could use something. Could Kid Kvali be a guy that in deeper leagues you might be looking at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. And uh yeah, Caid's like a big power fastball guy. Uh I would I would have some interest in him. I'm trying to like in like the pitching prospect. I think it would be below a Logan Henderson, below a Cade Horton, And it's probably just yeah that if I were.
Speaker 1: Like rank these cads, Cad Horton, Kid, Kavali, Cade Povic.
Speaker 2: Go ooh, we would go Cad Horton, Horton, Yeah, and then we'll go with Cavali and then we'll go with Povich. Why are there so many Cads? Is that the like twenty years ago that was the popular.
Speaker 1: Name of fias and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in ten years everyone's going to be named Aiden and then whatever.
Speaker 1: No one's named Joe anymore. Everyone's name Bryden or Bryden or things like that. Baden Jads, so yeah, a lot of j I've a Jaden on the football team, my coach. But yeah, triple A so far again, the era is at four to a two. But this last start pretty you know, spectacle or twenty seven strikeouts, seven walks, so at least a guy to monitor and see how the next couple starts. Go Allen road in three for four with a walk RBI. He's been great since being sent down, especially with the injury to Santander. I could see Roaden get another shot. And Red Sox news Christian Campbell is gonna get his first crack at first base later in this week against Atlanta. And Marcella Mayer was hitting clean up yesterday for the Red Sox abt in third for them. So let's do fun. Three up at three down, Mason win four for five, two doubles, Junior Caminaro starting to get hot, folks don't look down to run home or two for four and Paul Sken's seven strikeouts and six and two thirds ten to one ass kicking of the Diamondbacks. Holy cal Welsh, how are you doing? Because the Diamondbacks are not doing well.
Speaker 2: No, they're they're on a a complete just fade and tunnel and they are falling, falling, falling there, Tory Lavello, his job is up in question. They can't hit, but their bullpen, their bullpen, they're pitching staff is atrocious Gallon was awful yesterday. I didn't even look. I don't know if you have yeah or you do have him in the downs, but he was really, really bad and it happened later in the game, as it always does with him and Paul Skean. Just want to point out again this is a second straight day or game that we've talked about where the Pirates were giving getting good numbers on their first five with Paul Skeans it was plus money last one. This is minus one oh five, and I took it against the Diamondbacks. They actually gave some run support. Paul Skens has looked phenomenal. Actually, a friend of mine was at that game and was sitting the row away from Livy Dunn by the way, and his kids got to meet Livvy Dunn and you know, get like autographing picture and stuff like that, and I was like, I don't I didn't realize that she just traveled to all the games. So maybe we need to have a market.
Speaker 1: And you got that kind of money, man, lick we want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's just good luck for him.
Speaker 1: She dates a guy with a mustache, So see, guys, anything's possible. U S. M. Segull I have Wilson Contrez and Augustine Ramirez, Which do I drop the free up roster space Walsh. Kind of hard to drop Ramiraz, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to drop Contreras, though. I think I would drop Ramirez before I dropped Contraras.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm making a trade somebody. Somebody's looking for a catch upgrade year league somewhere. Somehow T downs more kids ten team. These are ten team problems. You look at the next couple of weeks of schedule and you make your decision that way. Kid Povic eight hits, five runs, three walks. He's terrible. Denzel Clark struck out four times, and I'm disappointed because he didn't struck out five. If he got five, we would have had a Sinko stinko and that would have been fun. So, Denzel Clark, you failed twice yesterday by failing only four times. Zach Gallon dropped to three and seven, six runs, five earned five innings against the Pirates. He is Pirates.
Speaker 2: He is a drop in twelve team, and I think what you can come to terms with is he might figure some stuff out. He talked to media after and he was like, hey, it's a third of the season. Da da Da da dad. He is talented enough for things to fix, so we can't make this a if you drop him and then he comes better, you cry about it and stuff like that, like you know that's there, but he's not right. He threw his fat I mean, good for him for getting his fastball and his zone a ton, but check this out. Curveball thirty one percent, zone percentage, change up thirty eight, his slider seventeen percent. The only thing he threw for strikes yesterday was a fastball. That's it. So you don't have to offer at any of the other stuff. And they offered at the curveball. No offerings on the change up, none on the slider, none on the cutter. It was all contact on the fastball and the curve didn't do enough. He has two pitches, he doesn't have three good pitches in a singular game. He's just not someone need to hold on to right now. But just like a Sandy, like if you see signs of life changing, you would want to pick up. But I don't think Gallen is in a different like tier than Sandy at this point. They're both just don't need to be rostered.
Speaker 1: Well, just like Sandy al Contra and Zach Gallon of your performance isn't where it used to be could be a sign of low testosterone, a condition affecting well thirty percent of adult men in America. And Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men like you. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle of shaming people at the gym. Restore your testosterone to optimal levels and know your t score and get tested now by visiting kaisatrex dot com slash testing kit. That's Kyza t r e x dot com slash Testing Kit by prescription only. Kaisa Trex is a controlled substance that can be a target of abuse. Kisatrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is unknown. Tell your doctor about any medical conditions and medications on Serious side effects include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots in the legs of lungs, decreased sperm count. That doesn't sound fun, liver problems in large or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep, but those are serious ones. The common side effects swelling of the ankle's feed or body increase, red blood cell count, and increase in PSA prostate specific antigen levels. PSA is a test to use to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms immediately to your doctor. Call your doctor today. To learn more about Kaisa Trecks. For questions and more information, visit www dot kisatrecks dot com or call one A three three nine four nine five zero four zero today. There you go, Welsh, just making that phone call. All right, let's get to the injuries. A ton of stuff to get through. We're gonna fly through as much as we can. Brandon Woodroffe Stargo charge with one Captain's law, Ye over, you know it would be good Welsh. Why don't you read that? This one? And I'm gonna sing a song that I think is appropriate for Brandon Wood?
Speaker 2: Oh you just want me to read his line?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, wait, hold on, let me let me get the lyrics?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Do I get to do? I keep talking while you're singing.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'll like do underneath. Uh hold on a second, I want to make sure sure I have the right song.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing anything ibortant.
Speaker 1: Mind no, I mean it's fine. Okay, okay, go ahead, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay. Brandon Woodruff I have died was charged with one run waiting for zero earned Darling Don't over seven innings on Wednesday in the Minor League rehab start I loved for hi A Wisconsin, hi A, Wisconsin. Woodrooff, who recorded six strikeouts through seventy four pitches for a thous is expected to make another rehab start next Tuesday. Of course, for Triple A Nashville. He's never coming up.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting a thousand years for Brandon Woodruff, a thousand years for him. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Should have a beer, we should have like big one white Brandon Woodrow. He's finally active. It's twenty Brandon Woodrum is gonna make just one more reaction, one more, one more. He's pitching at quattro A. What does this added a new level?
Speaker 1: I want him to retire right before he gets activated.
Speaker 2: He's like the nicest dude on the planet Tube. By the way, he is like the nicest guy ever, I.
Speaker 1: Swear to God, but he's never gonna PI. I have him in so many leagues and I just want him to come back. Ord He's just kill me. Cory Seeger, He's back. We'll see how for long? Sephen Kwan, I'm worried about this one. He left the game with right wrist inflammation. That's no boy, no, especially for hair like Kwan. He's a very wrist oriented hitter. This is gonna be a problem. I hope he doesn't go in the eel, but I fear he will. So start playing accordingly. Now, if you could get some guy off the waiver wire off outfield wise, do it. Montas is gonna make a reap start in Brooklyn on Thursday. That's today. Matt Walner through run, home run, Remember him. He's been hurt forever. He's had four homers in five rehab games at Triple A. Get him up, Urie Perez, four strikeouts and five shot addings. Wednesday. Jazz Chisholm starts as rehab today in Double A. Summersets Joyzy go down the street. No, it's cold and kids are over for dinner tonight. Now like it's we're hanging out tonight. We're gonna watch a movie or something after dinner. Now, watching Jazz is too Yeah. I could go sit in the cold and watch Yankee double A.
Speaker 2: Today I'm gonna sit fifteen and watch and make be best friends with Jazz. Go be best friends.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I know there's no way I'm getting as close to Jazz as you'll get.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Jose Kintana is preparing, although we have to find something new to watch because Survivor's over now, so we got to watch a movie or something else now tonight. Jose Kintana preparing Sunday to start against the Phillies. Christian Walker, who was hit on the hand yesterday x rays negative. Cole Reagan's minor league rehab start this weekend. Seth Lugo activated for Friday's game against the Tigers. That's coming. JJ bl Day also working his way back two for four and run out Blanco had. We'll have his season ending Tommy John surgery next week. Which brings us to the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh Let's get to it short slate today. Not a lot of great betting going on, so let's take a look here slowly, but surely. I have waited for one thousand years for the two box box.
Speaker 2: Not a good sign for the bets today.
Speaker 1: Seth, this is going in your review. I just want you to know, or Cali whoever, there's two producers here and nobody could get us into a two box. There will be words after this, shiit. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I might have to shame you as well. I'm all out of shaming people today. That's what I'm doing. All right. Let's start with Mackenzie Gore seven and a half strikeouts. I'm gonna go the under here. I know with Seattle, you know you might want to go the over. I think seven and a half is a big number. I'm worried about the efficiency of Gore in this start on the road, So let's go under here getting a nice number at minus one oh two, Junior Camenio, so also you have here at over one and a half total bases plus one oh five, and then give me Tampa Bay on the money line. Bo's at a good start last time out. They're gonna get Gustau today plus one hundred on the money line, so give me that one. Welsh, where are you going for your best bets for today? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, we coming off a two and one day yesterday couple of paosa Paul Skeans obviously was the good one. We're going to go Atlanta Philly. We're gonna go into game two. They got two games today and this is going to be the Zach Wheeler Chris Sale game. We're gonna play under runs under seven and a half runs for the two best NL pitchers arguably not named Paul Skeens that you could possibly have. It's a great phenomenal matchup. Offensive pieces are both pretty scary, but you know, in Phillies without Harper, and I'm hoping that Chris Sale is on, you know, the big stuff today as well as Zach Wheeler holding down Ronald Acunya. But seven and a half runs for this the first five might be interesting as well to you probably have to at the three and a half under. I'm gonna take full game under seven and a half minus one fifteen Tampa Bay and Houston. We are gonna go over eight total runs. We got Boz who has not been good. We have Ryan Gusto who has had his moments, and I think both of these offensive pieces can can kind of take it. Shane Boz has been a little bit Gallon esque in that, you know, he's given up four or five runs per game, and I think Tampa can get to Gusto a little bit. So I like over the eight runs on both of these minus one fifteen, and that is I you know what that is. Actually, I was about to say that's incorrect. That is a correct first five run line for Washington. I'm going to join you in the McKenzie gore run line means they're up by one run through the first five when we say it, So this is Washington up by a run plus one ten. McKenzie Gore has been pretty pretty tough to hit a lot of strikeouts, you know, hopefully not eight for Joe's bet here, but I'm gonna go Washington gets to them first five run line plus one ten. I was ready to call you out of the ordering of my having my numbers.
Speaker 1: Apparently the laptop froze right at that time, and that happens, like because I never freeze, because accidents happens. Having fun here on the show today, it's been a very fun show. A lot of feelings, don't forget, and that's your bets, Just don't sneeze in them and then touch something immediately in front of other people where they see it's gross.
Speaker 2: What's the do ros with?
Speaker 1: What's the what are we doing here? You know you should do? You should take five dollars. You know we should do. You should go to Fantasypros dot com slash leading off. Bet that five dollars over on FanDuel and if that bet wins, you get two hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off at Fantasy bros dot com slash leading off and use that promo code as well for the Betting Pros Free trial that's right still going on. You got NBA, NHL, MLB, everything happening. Download the Betting Pros app use that promo code leading off to unlock the best betting tools on the planet today. Seven free day trials starts now when you download the app and use that promo code leading off. Let's get to the home run board. Another depressed saying no show for me yesterday. Don't like it. Welsh is at sixteen, hanging in there, Walk's at nineteen. George is still at twenty five at the top with a two home run lead. The Sami Sosa jersey up for grabs on our Discord fantasypros dot com slash chat. That's where you can join there to hang out with us and talk baseball, football, whatever you want to talk betting too.
Speaker 2: It's all there for the equipment.
Speaker 1: Let's Jim equipment, Jim etiquette, etiquette, you know again, I'm like, like, you know, let's go. Uh. Sabo's goggles, by the way, says that I'm the guy probably who left the bar too high on the squat wrack for Joe too, or he's the guy they left the probably I'm short. Is that what you're getting at?
Speaker 2: The guy probably left the bar too high, and he's just saying the guy no, oh no.
Speaker 1: No he didn't. I wasn't even using that machine. I was just right across from the guy on another machine and I and it was just like, bro, what are you doing? Like that's gross? And then there was a part of who's gonna let it go? He was like, no, I'm not gonna let it go. It's terrible, it's bad form, it's disgusting. Be better that will he be better? Probably not? But again he looked exactly like Hoggle from Labyrinth. So get that image in your mind of how gross this few is. Gross.
Speaker 2: I just imagine I google it right now.
Speaker 1: I want your live reaction. Hoggle Labyrinth character hoggle if it's Hogg, right, here's a Labyrinth. When you were a kid, I'm probably Jim Henson childhood.
Speaker 2: Did you have didn' hoggle Labyrinth?
Speaker 1: That's what he looked like.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks like just whatever you think a troll looks like, like it's a atroll. But you know what all those eighties movies like, whether it was what's with the flying Dog? I'm just completely forgetting about it right now. Never any story, never ending story, like all.
Speaker 1: Of the trolls. He's like a dragon.
Speaker 2: It's a dog that they're calling a dragon. It's a dog, dude talking about he's a dragon. Yeah, they gave it a different name, but it's a dog in our world, in Maple League world, it's a mouth works. It's a big budd flying.
Speaker 1: I never saw Airbud. I was too old when air Bud came out anywhere. Let's get to home run calls today. I'm going Junior Caminaro. Today, Junior is getting hot plus four to forty let's go Welsh. Where are you going for your home run?
Speaker 2: Call Laddie Daddy. Actually, someone brought up the James woodwe I almost went with James Wood too. They're just going to go to Seattle. That took me out of it, but I'm gonna go with Vladdie Daddy. I'm looking for some runs in that game and glad to get it out here.
Speaker 1: You go, all right, that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids clean your gym equipment. Thanks for listening to The Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast.
Speaker 2: If you love the show, the best freeway to support
Speaker 1: Us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB