Speaker 1: Hi Scotti O. Hi, oh hi little boy. What well you're very short? No I'm not. Oh the chair is low. Well I could lift it. But now it's okay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We eat it, try it try This is the Premiere Cereal podcast.
Speaker 1: Premiere Premiere. Check this out are E M I E R E. But some of them don't have any at the end. Like that's like I think British like premiere from the premiere, like league is without that.
Speaker 2: So we put out the call for Serial Killers openers and theme songs, and our friend Megan sent us a whole bunch of stuff I guess. I mean she was all excited that you talked about Suno.
Speaker 1: Is that the thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so this is what she had made you ready fine.
Speaker 4: Scott Andrew. They start today Balls in hand and the Crunch on Display, Marshmallow Dreams and Flakes zat Shine, reviewing cereals one.
Speaker 3: By at a time.
Speaker 4: They say crunch when milk is the ball, debates Son flavor that's out of control, figgering buddies, punching the serial killer, sealed breakfast deal. Scott, he loves mallows he can't resist Andrew's we have the Serial Twist.
Speaker 1: That was great. That was great. I love it ten that's like it's like two and a half minutes. Yeah, I don't think we need to give our listeners two and a half minutes. That's such a great song. It's fun. It's very fun. I love it great. Well, thank you so much. Mad it in my bed last night, like six times is listening cool? It was wonderful. Nice. Well, thank you Meghan, Thank you Meghan? Or is it Megan Meghan?
Speaker 2: Because I got a Meghan in my life that I'm not allowed to call it Meghan because it's Meghan.
Speaker 1: Well, m E A G A N. I would assume it's Megan. She doesn't like Meg either. There's nothing else short I could call her m uh mimi.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Andrew. A bunch of new cereals at Walmart. A bunch of new pillow cereals Walmart. Great Value pillow Cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, great value pillows series. I picked the one that I wanted the most. Oh oh, Megan got these for us. Oh so she wrote jingles and she no no different. This is my Megan gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a listener Megan, gotcha, my Megan, she was away somewhere.
Speaker 1: And uh and Walmart. So look at this, buddy, crunchy peanut butter filled cereal bites. Oh okay, that seems fine. So these are chocolate pillows with peanut butter inside. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this. There's two packs in this regular box. It looks like there's one here and one here.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. I've never seen that before. Right, Yeah, that way they don't go bad.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the back there, Andrew, I wanted to do all three at once, but I decided not to. That's also crunchy cinnamon filled and crunchy hazelnut and cocoa filled.
Speaker 1: It's so nice to see the boxes disappear slowly, but surely because you were putting everything in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I think I think people are going under the cereal dispensers with like zip blocks and taking them home.
Speaker 1: Great, there's no way people eat that much cyrus. Listen, there's what like at least one hundred people on the floor. Definitely not look at that. That's so cool. Yeah, there's at least one hundred people on the floor at one time a few mornings. I don't think that's I'm gonna go around a count tomorrow morning. Think about it. Breakfast Club has at least fifteen we have at least fifteen. That's thirty. WR has, however many ten. I'd say we have like at least seventy sixty to seventy five people. I'm lowering from one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but most people are not eating random cereal. I tell you, there's one station that does, and it ain't this one, and it ain't that one or that one or that one.
Speaker 1: It's that one. Yeah. I know what you're saying, but I'm just choosing not to.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Now there's a little bit of a problem. I wasn't one hundred percent sure that we were recording today because you're always so very busy.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that to me. I was always so busy. I wasn't a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the milk level is low, okay, so there's gonna be a splash today.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate that. Yes, I hate that. Just say you're putting like a small bit of milk in. Don't go splash. It's good. I know we both hate splash. It's gonna be a tiny bit. Okay, so two percent, great cool. I love that Rise and shine. It's breakfast time with arrhythmegons. Let me tell you what kid is doing. Arrhythmegons. This is confused. I've never heard of that before. Oh are made by adding together the numbers in the circle on either side. Oh so something that adds up to fourteen. So seven and seven seven.
Speaker 2: And that's like a game show with Alan Ludden that used to never mind that was Betty White's husband. Oh okay, Betty White, Betty what we're using this milk from wah wah today?
Speaker 1: This is exciting. I bought it down at the end of the parkway. Let me tell you something there pretzels, their soft pretzels every day. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 5: So this is what we do. We just throw my.
Speaker 1: Id on the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, Andrew Andrew through the fanny pack of diamond on the floor. I didn't see with just like the blanket. This is a big problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're throwing a blanket on the floor. Now you know you're not supposed to quit your bag on the floor. Bad luck, you won't make any money. So if I move my job, I'm calling.
Speaker 1: Donna and Quaker. Did you try it? No, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's too much. It's really the chocolate is not chocolate, and it's really happy. There's a lot of peanut butter. I got a mouthful of peanut butter. There's a gob of peanut butter. It's not sweet enough for me either. The chocolate's not great. It's and I'm gonna take another bike. Doesn't say something's weird. They're like overfilled. I dry mouth, right, huh, it's.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know what to say. It's really an interesting texture. A little less peanut butter and you would have got me. I feel like it's actually peanut butter. No, it is like it's like somebody took it in casey and chocolate and called it today, kind of like I.
Speaker 2: Do with the dog, Like I'll take a spoon and I'll rub it on the roof of his mouth and he's a and he looks for like four hours.
Speaker 1: Cool that kind of would It feels like if you had pills in here, I wouldn't be able to find them. So, well, that's great, we could put pills them. This is like a pill pocket. Well, not for dogs job because there's chocolate. Oh right, I don't think it's real chocolate. I'm gonna give us two bowls. The peanut butter is too thick, like it Legit just tastes like you could put a spoon in the container and ate it. There is nothing else there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It might be growing on me a little bit because it's peanut butter, because actually it's actually real peanut puter. I like, I'm giving you three bowls. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Would I would say try it if you see it, if you're a peanut butter fan, if you wanted real peanut butter instead of like peanut butter crunch, or like you want that actual peanut butter. This is legit, just peanut butter, and it's this is your vessel to just eat peanut butter with milk. There's gobs of peanut butter, gobs speaking of peanut butter, gob smacked that the cereal is so good.
Speaker 2: Wait, can I just say something. I'm a huge fan of Uncrustables. Okay, huge fan. Right, they have a special summer limited release. Nice it's mixed berry jam, fine and peanut butter, which really good.
Speaker 1: I found out a Target. I was in Costco and I saw Cereal. I didn't think that we had, but I was it. It starts with a V like Victory Cereals. Is it in a bag like a big box? Really? Yeah, it was interesting. I didn't buy it because I was like, I knew you. Did you have your phone with you? I did? Oh, you could have just checked Cereal killerspis dot com. Yeah, I was too busy trying to check out. You know, I start getting anxious towards the end of my Costco runs. You check out in the middle of the store, in the aisle. I was just I get panicked towards the end because then like, you shouldn't go there. I love Costco. If you get panicked there, you shouldn't go.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I get panicked towards the end because I'm like, do I have too much? Which I've been better at Sam whenever I go with her over over spend, I go for Newby, I going for two things. It's a whole cart GANDHI like a mile high list of stuff. Me I've learned to scale it down. What do I need? What do I practically need? Do you have the do you have the City Bank Costco credit card.
Speaker 2: No, I have the executive membership five percent four percent back at the end of the Yes, but if you use the credit card also, you'll get another five percent back.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's almost ten percent back. Yeah. Can I teach you about saving? I mean that's that is nice. Let's move on, Andrew. This is an all the cereal okay, the big barcodes. Yeah, it's just a throwaway. I need filler. Yeah, this is another. This is another. Thank you so much our friend Matt in Pennsylvania. Okay, Matt Ceial, thanks Matt and Pennsylvania. He's a good dude, bro, he really is a good dude. He's just sent a whole bunch of other stuff yesterday. It's crazy how much that looks like Kellogg's. Yes. Yeah, and they're the ones that make it for real. Yes, they chose the same fine. Yeah. Well it's crazy. It's weird that that's not I guess that's not trade war?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 1: Please don't answer it? Oh come on, bro.
Speaker 2: So anyway, it's Millville brand. They saw that at all dates crunchy granola raisin brand. So this is the race brand with the little granola type chunks in it, and usually that the raisins in this type of raisin brand are not sugared. Andrew's gonna leave. He's got something way more important to do. I guess there's other podcasts that are more important than this one. You know, this podcast is his bread and butter. This is where we started. It was the very first podcast pretty much on this show. Every other podcast that started around this time no longer exist. So this is the longest running podcast associated to the morning show and we're still here. But yet he focuses on others. Anyway, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: God, you're dramatics and hysterics. Are you good? What like go to Wuthering Heights or something? Right, You're just writing such dramas. Oh my god, with the longest running and he doesn't care about me. Hey, Scotty could record at eleven. I can't.
Speaker 3: My children needs to get off the bus even though it's the summer. My dog will die even thirty.
Speaker 1: Responsibility.
Speaker 3: I have responsibilities and you have nothing but a job that pays you. Because you're a single income person, you should focus on this.
Speaker 1: Who is a drama between it? I can't, I can never record.
Speaker 3: I can only record it in the ten o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: But oh lord, baby.
Speaker 3: Jesus, he has no time for me.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should get a cigarette with the big long plastic holder on it. He never has time. I give him one hour of my time once a week, and that's not enough. Are you done? I didn't say anything. Oh you said enough. No, it's not. Your lakes are crispy, really crispy, thicker than a razor brown. He's called sweet. It's very sweet, sweet coating, almost brown, sugary. Maybe a little touch of molasses raisins. What a touch of molasses? Just a touch? Hmm? No, yeah, I like it. I honestly I love that. I mean, if you're going in for raisin bran, this is not regular raisin brand, it's delicious poor. Yeah, that's good. It is pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's very it's it's much sweeter, yeah, than a regular raisin brand, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Much sweeter.
Speaker 2: But it is comparable with the Kellogg's brand, and some others actually have another one down there that we're doing it a few weeks. These are what we call throwaways, you know, because we need to insert just a plain old cereal along with it.
Speaker 1: I will give it good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, my stomach is in shambles. This why shambles? I'm not I'm not really sure. Would you eat nothing really out of the ordinary? All I know is I've been down there three times already.
Speaker 1: Ohr, maybe you need to take like bycilium husk or something. Three balls in a spoon. It's pretty pretty pretty good. Oh oh I I imagine this is what having a baby feels like. Oh my god, you're not a serious person. Why you are not serious? I love you, but you are not a serious person. Yeah, who's remember him? Sure? Yahoo? Serious? Go back to like episode fifty we talked about him. Okay, you don't care.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care saying he doesn't remember my mile trivia facs anymore.
Speaker 2: We're almost guessing over. Could you think we'll make it to four hundred? Caause we're almost there. Yeah, we're almost an episode four hundred. We've already surpassed twelve hundred cereals episode four hundred on the way.
Speaker 1: We need a big party, yeah time, Well, that would require you to meet people and go out there. I love meeting people. No, because if we met people, how would you know that people are at the party? Are all listeners? That's the biggest thing. Why we can't do a live show? So if we throw a party, how you know everyone attending is going to be there. Look, we can throw a party. We don't have to sit and record it. Why can't we just have a party. No, because then you're gonna meet people. Or if someone's there and it's like, oh, those idiots eat cereal, that's what meeting people, you stupid dick. I love meeting people. You great, So then we should do a live show with it. So this way, it's like a I don't I don't need to sit there and put on a show for people. I want to know. This isn't a show. If you're sitting here every time and saying that childbirth is the same as your stomach crams right now, that's not putting on a show. Listen, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back. Hi, welcome back. Did you go anywhere during that break? No, I've been here. How about you, listener? Did you go anywhere during the break? Yeah? They probably went did some errings.
Speaker 2: I also noticed it. Sometimes you can't fast forward those commercials anymore. What yeah, I would Oh, oh okay, it's coming out good. I think it has breached. I need I got to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: What is that.
Speaker 1: Gophering?
Speaker 5: What? No?
Speaker 1: What is it groundhogging? What is that? That's when it just peeks out a little bit. Oh that's a turtlehead. Yeah, oh, I call groundhog. Sometimes it's turtle wax. Like today, please all right, listen, please what I don't need to hear this.
Speaker 2: So this cereal Okay, I saw it on the shelf. Actually, secret squirrel Joel pointed this out to me and sent me this. He's like, is this new? I said, let me check it is, But it isn't. Okay, it's a simple change to the box. I don't know if there's a change to the cereal or the flavor.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe two years ago we did Kellogg's frosted mini wheats. Okay, blueberry woo, we did it already.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Now it's blueberry muffin, and now it's blueberry muffin. So they literally just added the name blueberry and they added muffin to blueberry, and they put a picture of a muffin.
Speaker 1: It's exciting. The other box just said blueberry, and it was the same kind of thing. So I don't know. Okay, let's try it.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm mini, you're you, and we're about to seize the day. You have ten percent left on my computer, so oh, we had one percent last week, so we're good.
Speaker 1: Okay. When it dies midway.
Speaker 2: I really wish they would bring back the touch of fruit. I like the mini weeks to have the fruit goo in the middle.
Speaker 1: Fruit goo. Yeah, it smells quite blueberry is delicious. Do you like fresh blueberries?
Speaker 2: Because I offer them up and sometimes you're like, I'm good because the seeds are too small. You shouldn't even notice the seeds, I know, but sometimes they do. Also, when you get like a real mushy blueberry, it ruins your.
Speaker 1: Day, it does. Or a really red ones so tart, so so tart. Now, now this I don't know that it's blue. It's coated in blue.
Speaker 2: I don't think that this is gonna fit in the cereal machines out there, the dispensers. I don't know if the mini wheat will fit in there. Also, for me, shredded wheat type cereal requires a lot of milk because it soaks it up. M Yes, so I saved some for the last year.
Speaker 1: I am, I am. It smells like fresh blueberries. It does well. I don't know about fresh blueberries. It smells like artificial blueberries.
Speaker 2: But well, it is naturally and artificially flavor. It definitely tastes like a blueberry muffin. I'll give himnap. It tastes like that blueberry that's in a blueberry muffin, like a duncan.
Speaker 1: H yeah, mm hmm. It's pretty good. I'm gonna give it three balls. And actually three balls. It's a little too tart at the end. I don't like that. It tastes a little ARTI well, there definitely is a little artificial. Yeah. Oh, he's a sassy little mini frosted miniheat. What's he saying back there? He's saying, you want to try eight? This is my mini beats. Yeah, that's really sassy. Yeah, try it now else.
Speaker 2: Look, I think it's pretty good. I'll give it three balls. As far as mini weeks go, it's not bad. It's interesting though, because I gave blueberry frosted miniwates less than that.
Speaker 1: I checked. I gave it like a ball and spoom. Oh yeah, this isn't bad. It's just a little too sweet. And like I said, the ending flavored doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: I just wish there was blueberry goo inside, and that'd be better. Blueberry goo. Love the goo. Love the goo, I do.
Speaker 2: I like goo and cereal. Okay, cool more goo? All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. Check us out on line serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the cereals that we've done. There's a whole bunch of great stuff in the sack down there, bro. I mean that's all new. Oh wow, it's all new. That's exciting because Matt's been sending those piles and piles and stuff. Lots of bags of granola. Look at the lemon lemon blueberry granola.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and peanut butter balls. It's all coming soon.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Until we see you next Monday with an all new serial Killer's say, crunch, Andrew Crunch.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else? I feel like we missed something. I do think we miss something.
Speaker 2: Also, there's something else like great review follow No, but I wanted to mention we haven't read we haven't read any reviews in a while.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll pull one for the next time. Oh, of course there's going to be one against me. No, it'll be one against me. They all hate me. Yeah,