Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions. This podcast all depends on you baby free. That's right. It's Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three thirty and before welcome. Thank you so much for leaving your talkbacks, your feedbacks, all of it, your flapjacks, your baby backs. I want my baby backs, baby backs, baby backs.
Speaker 2: You guys want to leave some babybacks for us instead of talkbacks, that's fine too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all about it. Send us some food. We haven't gotten free food in a while.
Speaker 2: Well we don't have a studio anymore, that's right. We can share to send it to the radio space, that's right.
Speaker 1: So we used to be able to do that. Anyway, If you listen to your Bringing Home and I can eat your apartment, yeah okay, if you want to come over and we can do Slice time together here next time. Someone want to say that, just come and to get the food. Oh really, come on now, you don't want to eat with me? BA can use silverware napkins this time, So no, no, sorry, I don't want your saliva on my metal, if you know what I'm saying. So if you listen to the iHeartRadio app, then you've you know, you know how to leave a talk back, right, you click the microphone and you leave this feedback featured on this podcast companion episode. Thank you. This is not the main episode. If this is your first time listening, all right, I got that out of the way. And oh, by the way, it's the episode about the episode. It's the episode about the episode. And once again, don't forget make Brooklyn Boys podcast your number one pre set in the iHeartRadio app. Please do that. Thanks. All right, got that out of the way and onto the talkbacks.
Speaker 3: So having it that bad goal for you your car to change your tire is equivalent of having a house damaging your roof, calling the insurance, insurance sending.
Speaker 4: You a flat.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you go to your to go for your house and keep it for three months. Oh yeah, they're gonna fix the roof, but I'm gonna be home in for three months.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: Scary?
Speaker 4: Does not being bougie be stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can't argue with that. I call back and argue with that because didn't understand what he said. But okay he said.
Speaker 2: Them coming to take your car and fixing it by taking it away from you is like getting damaged to the roof of your house and they take the roof or your house to fix it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the translation.
Speaker 8: Oh wait, you know, he continues, Prodine's scary, scary, and Brody, it's deaes.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Scary, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Brody's right, thank you. You're a little like white.
Speaker 8: What you call white glove service is not white glove service. I know I don't drive a Beamer, but I'm sure as hell know that if I call my roadside assistance, I don't have to wait till the next day to get my car back, and I don't have a tire baggage.
Speaker 1: And I don't drive a beamer.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Scary, you really are a bougie bastard. And the fact that you think it is white glove service is hysterical.
Speaker 1: Oh they called that. I'm so scary. I don't I don't call it that. They call it that, Well, you can't call it that.
Speaker 8: You're funny, scary. White glove service had me dying. I'm actually still laughing about it, all right. So anyways, shout out to Will from CT and Vinnie from Brooklyn. I just want to say hi, guys, fellow slices what's up?
Speaker 5: Slice gang?
Speaker 1: Where are my people at?
Speaker 5: So scary thing?
Speaker 9: Serious taboo to show your kids how to gamble, but people with kids take it's a taboo to buy seven hundred dollar tires and have a fucking flat bag.
Speaker 3: Go just over the cart. Justitiat tired.
Speaker 5: But it's a good conversation piece.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Thank you Brody. I hear you hang it out with your cousin?
Speaker 3: Are you from Madabama?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: Where do you meet your wife at the family reunion? I'll just pay christ So usually I'm a scary side, but don't get me wrong, I still love Brody.
Speaker 4: So, who the fuck is this that? You?
Speaker 3: So fucking large piece of shit, Pepa pig, Josh guy, we need to get him, check him down right now and scary what.
Speaker 1: The fuck you're telling him? Buddy to come down?
Speaker 3: Tell your fucking Satas great to come his ab down and to come down on the fucking epartid too.
Speaker 1: I agree, but it was Josh's dinner. Don't. Let's not forget. Okay, let's talk these focus of that. But he's right though you both know he's no. You know I like to be called Josh Peppa pig. I'm gonna have to play this for Josh, just to insult in them.
Speaker 4: Maybe not maybe not scary and brody, broody and scary, scary Rody the Nie from CT scary. How here you still contemplate that my compliments to you are hey, I generated, as I once told you before, they come directly from Yon Mobley's greater skilled.
Speaker 1: That's right, they do, Okay, Jon Mobley, I mean the famous.
Speaker 11: Hey Brooklyn boys is Marco from Waco and scary. I'm gonna have to go and defend you on this one, because.
Speaker 3: You you were right.
Speaker 11: Getting the wheel entire package for your BMW was prot you. One thing, a rim for a BMW, especially in M four, is gonna run you in the thousands. I checked one time for my car, Nissan three pty z, and a stock wheel for that thing was seventeen hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 11: And then on top of that, yeah, the run flat tires themselves. My best friend has had a BMW five twenty five highs something like. I don't know, but he painted about three hundred and twenty five bucks per tire, so I can yeah, I can see how it'll be six hundred bucks up north. So just want to let you guys, know that I'm on the side scary later.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, Scared Roy.
Speaker 12: It's Shaye from Union City by way of Philadelphia. Okay, I have to say I am touched. I am I'm great fool. I feel gratified that you guys appreciate and got some giggles. Y'all touch my heart, y'all got motherfucker out in these streets like simple Jack, you make me happy, y'all make my eyes rain.
Speaker 4: I feel really special.
Speaker 1: I never heard that expression, you make my eyes.
Speaker 4: Rain, say by way again.
Speaker 12: And I say that with the utmost sincerity because obviously my fani, you guys in the radio show and the phone taps and y'all two got the funniest all time phone test for me. I know when I say boy band Bonanza the Christmas Special and my cat is going, your fan base is gonna be like, oh my god, yes, or they're gonna bust the fuck out laughing because they know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: My cat is.
Speaker 12: Going, My cat is going. That's you pissed that lady off. She looked the amount of fucks that were given instantly flew out the window on that one.
Speaker 1: Her cat on the damn plane.
Speaker 12: But now that those peasantries have been dispensed, these next couple gonna be about my goodfriend Scary and his uh hoity twenty level of grateful pond fuckery.
Speaker 4: That was the BMW.
Speaker 1: Alright, what do you got bye Way, Scary man.
Speaker 4: It's just like you.
Speaker 13: I'm sitting listening to this ship and it was just like you just love to dance on the minefield of just confusion and fuckery. The fact that your dealership is all the way to fuck out in the Middle Earth high Lands of j You gotta go so far away to go get your ship done. When Jay by Way again, you had to get all that ship done.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm listening to it.
Speaker 12: Didn't every every answer you gave afterwards. I was just compelled to like reply with the the hoity toity French action. I didn't want to get my car service in Manhattan. They're gonna come and pick it up for me, bro, not me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 12: That a lot of time wasted for what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's true, but you know what, either way, they had to send away for the wheel so, I mean they had they had a TOI bring the car out, but the White Glove service stocks the wheels I know the people in this place and that that that's where the autobody shop and this specific one is getting my business every time. I just I know them personally there and the story not negotiable.
Speaker 12: I mean, and I ain't gonna showing you because again, you pay the money for it, you should get some white gloves service. But now some ship that me, hey, are a flat? All right, let me go hit around the corner, go catch up with the poppies. The k yo, my man here, I got a flat takers for me?
Speaker 1: He looked at it.
Speaker 12: Then go whistle to the Mexican dude in the corner. The Mexican dude whistled some ship back. Yep, bam, done a couple of dollars in and out.
Speaker 3: You know, boss, your ship.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, that's a whole lot of lot of that's a whole lot of at.
Speaker 1: Lot of ship, a lot.
Speaker 12: Of time wasted and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, nowhere in Jersey City, twenty two root twin nothing Nah, come get it, wing chariot, wing charriot, white glove service.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 12: How the motherfuckers put a flux capaccitor in there so you can go back in time to the bok the moment before you fucked up your tire and then save yourself time.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, but I ain't taking my car to no fucking chop shop on one and nine, and the story here, he got the tire package, not the time package. He's back again.
Speaker 12: It's got by the way again, and I'm sorry, it's my last one. I'm talking shit and I'm while fighting kidney stones at the same time trying to pass your ship.
Speaker 4: So I'm just I'm going through it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, buddy, bro I wanted to know how to.
Speaker 4: Go with you.
Speaker 12: You get together with your friends? Did you did you come greet your homie? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 10: Love?
Speaker 12: Love, safe your travels. I love you, but I can't get you no fucking gift. Let's get some drinks. How to pan out.
Speaker 4: Full?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: I just had the lunch.
Speaker 2: It got moved up in the schedule and I will tell you all about it on the next Brooking Boys, because there's like six stories and two topics and three questions, and I got I got concerns.
Speaker 1: I had a great time.
Speaker 3: Nick from Washington. I know I'm a week late. I have to I absolutely have to leave a talk to back next about this tire fiasco. First of all, Skier Jones is a classy man, and yes he's a bouchie bastard. She's not gonna be in line. And Walmart paying ten dollars for extra warranty, you got that ship taking care of well, I bought the car, you know, okay, And that's how he can do podcasts for.
Speaker 1: You people, that's how I roll. He knows me.
Speaker 3: So whilst Kara Jones is a doing your podcast that you you all of you listen right now, somebody is working really hard on his fancy man he four series BMW, and I'm very happy that he has that. I'm very happy. I wish, you know what, one day, I wish I would be somewhat closer to that world or somebody just picks up my car stakes it And just as signo, can we stop picking on scary Jones and how he does this and he spent money on that? How about way dissect Brody a little bit? You know his three kids, private college, wanted europe million dogs and shared Well, let's let's get into it. Let's be fair.
Speaker 16: You know, we got to dig into both sides and see the bousionists in both of them, and it's a pic of suitcases and Scared Jones leaving everything in the bag. Well, he had no choice because he had too. He agreed to be in the business class. He staved way up front. So it's fine that Gandhi helped him with the bags, But Scared Jones, next time, don't let just you know, this five foot nothing female and carry all your ship foret you know, over like, hey, thank you, I got it from here.
Speaker 1: You know, very very nice of her to do that. So we appreciate that. Thank you, Dandhi.
Speaker 4: Just a friendly reminder. That's scary still owns Brody that steak dinner?
Speaker 1: That was random? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Damn right, Brooklyn.
Speaker 17: Here, what the fuck is Bombald is talking about smoking weeds with seeds in it.
Speaker 5: This isn't nineteen ninety nine. There's no fucking seeds and weed anymore. Bro You got to smoke some better shit. I'm just kidding. Anyhow.
Speaker 17: I do agree with him about teaching your kids things, but there's a limit to that. I mean, if you go to a country that caine is legal, I'm not gonna say, hey, let's go do a bump, you know, But to teach your daughter how to gamble or play card at eighteen.
Speaker 1: At eighteen twenty one.
Speaker 17: It's completely legal and it's not immoral in any way. It's not like you're taking your son to a hooker to teach him how to fuck. In French, I know that's kind of filthy, but I mean, I'm a father of four. I got three daughters and a son, and my oldest is fifteen, and I let her have a glass of wine with us all the time when we're at home. It's pretty cord It actually goes to what you said last week about the Italian families and the Hispanic families.
Speaker 5: My wife is actually Mexican. Uh, you know, we grew up that way.
Speaker 17: I was eight nine years old in Italy and my great grandmother wouldn't let me get off from the table without having a little bit of a.
Speaker 5: Wine with her after dinner.
Speaker 17: But that's why European countries like Italy, Spain, Germany, they don't have the alcoholic problem.
Speaker 5: That we do.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's very true.
Speaker 17: And what I mean by that is because over here the drinking ages twenty one. It's taboo for most families to drink before they're twenty one years old, so kids naturally, that's what they want to do. They want to do what they're not supposed to do, and by the time they're twenty one, they have a drinking problem ready. And I know this from a lot of my friend group that had drinking problems like that. But you go to Europe and you know, fourteen fifteen years old, they're serving you at a restaurant. It's not talk back guys. They drink moderately in Europe. I remember last time I went to Italy in two thousand and eight. I went out to what they call an American pub in Naples with my cousins and we got like three beers between five guys. They were twenty two ounce beers and they put them in cups the split.
Speaker 5: I was laughing about it. But that's the way it is over there.
Speaker 17: They're not sitting there getting trashed every weekend like the kids over here are so p you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you me, Hi, Vinny, Hey, before we go, are we taking a break here?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You gonna take a break right here? You want to take a break right here now.
Speaker 2: I just want to do a little something for the people, because I'm a man of the people.
Speaker 1: Essard Stary.
Speaker 5: The Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 4: We will be right back, all right.
Speaker 9: A lot of them this week working so flow Jew have fillowed Jew about the talk back about Kandy complaining that woman hilarious, But Brody, what you're missing when she says that she complained that Scary is driving but doesn't get her own car.
Speaker 19: If she wants to.
Speaker 4: Get then get it into freaking Uber.
Speaker 6: That you complain abut because that's her money. But Scary is offering to drive her with his car. That's costing him money. He's not asking her to pay him. So yeah, I mean, if she wants to get an Uper and they complained to Uber about it, fine, but don't complained to Scary about his driving and then continue to use you can You can't.
Speaker 2: I've been in a call with Scary. You can absolutely complain about his driving. He's a maniac.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'd like to have a response to Vinnie from Brooklyn, who I actually I love his talkbacks, but not true. The only thing that you can't do mobiley is alignment. I have definitely had trucks come to my house to mount and balance wheels and put them on my car.
Speaker 3: Those are not They can do that in a truck so yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, you cannot do the alignment talk with Brody and Scary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys said you send your car, send your car for.
Speaker 3: Winster washer fluid.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 6: Also, Scary, I'm so sorry, dude, I love you. You totally should always get a real entire package because you're scary and you deserve it.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you. And they replace my windshield washer fluid. That's part of the white Club service, Brody. They topped it off. They call top of it off, the top of it off. It's part of the white Club service. It's all cool, nice. I don't have to touch it.
Speaker 4: Two dollars worth of a friendly reminder that Brody will whoop Scari his ass and pickle Paul every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Thank you, Sonny Brooklyn boys fall from Jersey.
Speaker 5: So about this old Josh making fun.
Speaker 3: Of Brody and all that other shit, I think Brodie's right.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of you know, when you're hang out with friends, but if.
Speaker 20: Somebody starts, doesn't shut the fuck up, doesn't know when he's losing, or if he starts it, you better be ready to finish it.
Speaker 3: And Brody fucking finishes it.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Brody.
Speaker 21: Fuck yeah, Hey Berdie scarious doing From Iowa. I'm about going back to the podcast episode one twenty four. You guys are talking about why price attire are so expensive. You didn't understand it because everybody's making money. You make money when you recycle on whatever here and I was knock that way. You actually have to pay to recycle it. Some places two dollars, some places twenty dollars. Depends on where you go. But yeah, if they're there, the tread is gone. If you can't reuse it, you have to pay to recycle that tire.
Speaker 1: Love how you went all the way back to episode one? What are you talking about? What do you say that he's going back back to episode one twenty four?
Speaker 2: All right, right, right right, Yeah, we were talking about tires back then too.
Speaker 1: That was two hundred episodes ago.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Minute, wasn't pick one hit thrown into the bus wasn't me. I didn't run them over. I stopped.
Speaker 22: I seen them.
Speaker 23: It doesn't mean you can't blame me for that.
Speaker 4: Christ No, I mean.
Speaker 1: Not mean no mean thank you.
Speaker 5: From Brooklyn we listening to the Slice.
Speaker 17: Time episode and the woman who seems to have an Indian accent complaining about Gandhi? Is that somebody playing sat tire? Because that that didn't sound real? I mean it almost sounded too good. Ever, know, it's pretty funny, yeah, I mean that that, like Scary said, is that haraint or something. There's definitely someone playing a frank of course, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Were with it though, we let it go?
Speaker 20: Broken Boys, Paul from Jersey, Scary, How did you not invest in our horny ring tracker pink thing? You invest in so many things that failed U n F T e F T kick uh whatever else? Invest in restaurants cheap dude, You should have invested this shit fucking is gonna failed.
Speaker 24: Invested it?
Speaker 3: Give me money, Scary, you got too much of it.
Speaker 4: Just a friendly reminder that's scary. Maybe the brains of the operation of the BBP podcast. Now, mister David Brodie, it wouldn't even cease to exist Brodie's soul than the Broken Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: I think he's malfunctioning at this point. He's just like leaving random talkbacks.
Speaker 4: I'm the chief in charge of bbp's Last Time and I just wanted to make sure everything aligns with a delectation of the slices. This episode seems to be going harmoniously, and I continue on to the next talkbacker.
Speaker 1: I like it. He's directing talkbacks.
Speaker 22: Hey, brocome boys, Jamie from Queen's here. Brody, you were talking about your TikTok issues. I don't know what the fuck is going on with them. Okay, I'm a thirty six year old woman living in New York. I speak English and sarcasm, yet I get videos suggested to me in other languages.
Speaker 12: TikTok says.
Speaker 22: I live in a country that won't allow me to buy coins to send gifts to my friend on Live, and now TikTok won't allow me to prove that I'm thirty six years old.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't know you have any You have a TikTok king these days?
Speaker 2: Dad, Brody, you got He's based company with some people in America working, but I don't know who's doing what. I know the customer service people that get back to me speak fluent English, but they're not helping me.
Speaker 1: They didn't help me. I got, I got.
Speaker 2: I had to finagle my way back on to TikTok. I don't know, I got I got nothing. Brody's scary what it took five days to get back to me on Twitter?
Speaker 25: So brody and scary and never scary and Brodie, this is we from CT. I'll give you a good story about a friend of mine who was in a bad situation with his girl and he decided he want to break up with her. So he asked me to do him the favor because he couldn't muster up the courage to do it himself. He wanted me to call her to break up with her for him.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 25: So I said, all right, I'll do you this solid I got do you this favor. So I called her up. And so I called her up and I told her, hey, such and such. He decided that, you know, maybe it's time you guys part ways. He's not happy you make a miserable And then I went on a rant and kind of told her about herself and told her how shitty she was to him. Now you know it's not fair, But long story short, they got back together a week later.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 5: No, and then I never spoke to him after that.
Speaker 1: I question out to him, Yeah, because now you're the enemy. You're enemy number one. That's why you don't meddle it in other people's business. No fucking way. This happened to me years ago where I was the odd man out because I was like, yeah, that's right, you tell her that's right. Uh huh. And then they got back together and I looked like the dick hey berkman.
Speaker 26: Boys, This is Maria from Union City. This is for Brody. Brody, I'm from Union City. I have worked in I went to high school in Jersey City. I worked in Jersey City for over like fifteen years, and a lot of my doctors aren't Hoboken, and so is Rita's water ice. As long as you parked double park properly to the side, there's no reason why people need to be blasting you from behind.
Speaker 3: Also, some people just.
Speaker 4: Don't know how to drive.
Speaker 26: And you also have those people that double park right in the middle of the street. That's terrible, and then they think they're doing nothing wrong. But hey, listen, some people just don't know how to drive. Some people have the poor new car syndrome even though they've had their car for years. So I would have just stayed there. I'm with you, Rody as long as you double park properly, nothing wrong. Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 26: I just listened to the last part of you going about the double parking. Like I said, I'm from Union City. I learned how to drive with Ideal Driving School and they took me on my first lesson to one in nine ten a Avenue.
Speaker 3: My second lesson wasn't Hoboken.
Speaker 26: My third lesson was on Route three into Seacaucus and East Rutherford. So yeah, we need to learn all the craziness around here. I'm with you still, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a couple of things. I think you're referring to Tunnely Avenue. I think I don't know if there's a Tunnel Avenue Avenues drive yeah.
Speaker 1: By the same place that they want me to go drop my BMW off at some freaking body show. No potholes, it's all potholes. Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Rita's ices, but you said Rita's water ice, which is a Philadelphia terminology, but it's actually Rita's Italian ice.
Speaker 1: Just you know, to clarify, all ice is made of water.
Speaker 25: Established that Hey b boys, Christy from Saddlebrooks donn Brook, where the streets.
Speaker 23: Are so wide you can double park and still fit the QWI too down the street.
Speaker 7: Brody, you were one hundred percent right.
Speaker 23: No way, no way.
Speaker 27: Would I have moved.
Speaker 23: I would have gotten out of the car, shown her the path that she could drive through. Say, lady, I'm talking to my daughter for a couple of minutes. Please go around me. And if she didn't, that's her, that's not her.
Speaker 3: Go her.
Speaker 23: You did the right thing, bro Thank you.
Speaker 1: He certainly did.
Speaker 27: Hey blur from Connecticut. So I grew up in Queens and Jackson Heights and driving all over Jackson Heights his Historia.
Speaker 7: Cars are double parked everywhere, So I.
Speaker 27: Just feel like people just didn't want to attempt it, like they own the street. If someone's flashing their lights at me, you best believe that I'm not moving my car.
Speaker 7: There's no reason for it because people.
Speaker 27: Double park everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's right on Northern Boulevard.
Speaker 27: There'll be cars double parked all the time, So you have to learn how to get around all the side streets double parks, people double park. Sometimes even buses will double parked, and you have to find a way to get through.
Speaker 28: So someone flashing their lights at you know I'd be with you.
Speaker 27: I wouldn't move, honking guess what, I'm not moving, put the arm out the window. And if you don't like it, too bad for you, then you're not getting through. So I'm with you on this, Brody.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 28: Hey guys Blurry from Yeah, Hey, guys, blur from Connecticut. Brody, you should carry those orange flags and then this way you can flag people through.
Speaker 27: Maybe you could teach them how to drive, you know, just stand there and be like you can do it, you can do it, you know, maybe cheer them on. Maybe it'll be easier for them, you know, because I'd be pretty annoyed myself. But you know, everyone can't drive. We've noticed that throughout the years in our lives.
Speaker 7: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I needed.
Speaker 2: I needed the guy who tapped the back of my car hit tout my trunk of my car to tell me it was a tight spot. I need that guy to jump out of nowhere and direct the cars through the double park space.
Speaker 1: Then he would actually be some somewhat useful to you. Yeah sick, Hey man, I'm gonna let that. I'm gonna help that guy get through, all right, man, thank you?
Speaker 29: That would be helpful, you know Riff Gunn, Reggie and MG and Dean's Balls, Jack Berdman, Mack Him and Maddie and me.
Speaker 1: But do you rick all the mold bogiebaster.
Speaker 29: Of all Scooty the bogie faster and some barry squeak gee shoes, And if he ever wore then they would give his feet the blues.
Speaker 30: All of the other picklers.
Speaker 29: Wouldn't let him in the game. They did in like par Scootie, and that just drove him missing.
Speaker 1: Then one son is summer.
Speaker 29: Day brooded, came decease, Scooty, with your shoes so bright?
Speaker 1: You be my bubble to to knight.
Speaker 29: Then all the picklers loved him and invited him to play, even that wristin pitch face.
Speaker 5: She wished him a cut and d day.
Speaker 10: One son someday roaded game to.
Speaker 1: Say, with your shoes so.
Speaker 10: Fat, won't you be my maulbleton that Then all the picture loved him.
Speaker 1: And invited him to.
Speaker 10: Play, leaving the resting bitch face.
Speaker 5: She wished him, she wished him, she wished him.
Speaker 1: A contain day. Oh yeah, do.
Speaker 4: You smell out? The Brooklyn boys are cooking and Broni that hates on the BBP should know their role and shut their mouth. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what that's right there after that two minutes of brilliance from the trucker, I think that is a good time to take a break. I mean, he doesn't get any better that than that from that segment, would you agree?
Speaker 3: Fair?
Speaker 4: It's podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, man. He knows how to top.
Speaker 2: Himself, and you've tried many times to top yourself exactly.
Speaker 31: Hey Brooklyn boys many here or Manacham, Yeah, I know I've been here for a long time and I'm way behind them. Stone And in regards to the episode three twenty three where you spoke where Scary went casket shopping with his one of his Italian cousins, I definitely think it's a good idea, which which Jew doesn't like a good bargain, Okay, I would definitely consider it. And regarding the caskets, I think, at least in the community where I grew up or most of the people that I know, but the funeral where I went right, the caskets are just a plain pine wood box yep, nothing fancy, just would and they just like cover it sometimes until they drop it into the into the hole. They cover it with like a They cover it with an embroidered cloth, sometimes with the name of the kadisha or funeral home. N kadisha is like the funeral I guess services. So yeah, so I don't have to pick out such an expensive fancy box. I know, probably the one that I'm gonna land in that's a plain pine box.
Speaker 1: At that's traditions, the Jewish tradition.
Speaker 31: Scary play the fucking jingle again. I know I'm late. I know I'm like six months behind. Still in episode three twenty four right at the end. I know I'm not the only one that quit it. So I'm sure all here in like five minutes when you hear the next episode. I know it's like four am. I'm just catching up on episodes. I'll hear this tour back in probably like a month, yep. But yeah, right at the end, you slipped in your doctor.
Speaker 4: You slipped in the doctor.
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 31: But yeah, I'm sure i'll hear it in the slice time for episode three.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I'm not the only one to quit it.
Speaker 1: It's already. Let's he already too late with it too late. If you're not far behind, chances are other.
Speaker 2: Slices chances other slices beat you to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, several works.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, Brody doesn't have to be the funniest in the room. He already is, thank you. It happens to be Reggie here. Brodian's scary. I want to know one reason you're cool, one reason you're not. For example, I'll do me. I'm cool because I'm a great basketball coach. I'm not because I live with eight cats.
Speaker 1: No, that's what makes you cool. I love the eight cat thing. It's a lot of pussy in one house. Why you Why are you cool? Brodie?
Speaker 2: I'm funny, I'm smart. I've done a lot of cool things in my life thanks to my job in radio. Uh. And yeah, you know, throughout the first pitch in a Mets game. And I'm cool for similar reasons because of the experiences.
Speaker 1: Why are you not cool?
Speaker 2: I can't dance really like, I'm not that guy. Yeah, I'm not good at social like uh, at parties, I'm not good. If I can talk and make people laugh, I'm good. Yeah, I'm not a I'm gonna go to a party guy.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't party. Trying to think why I'm not cool? I guess uh, there's a lot of reasons I'm not cool, but that's one. I'm throw that out there. I can't think. I can't think of a reason why I'm not cool, really scary. Go ahead, that's your invitation, Brody to rip insult you. No, I'm not going to. I'm trying to think of something.
Speaker 2: I think pretty highly of myself. I don't know, of course I have shortcomings.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm not cool because apparently I rubbed my booginess in everyone's face, and they that that's not cool. I suppose you don't rub it in that face.
Speaker 2: You just throw it out there because you think it's normal. So that's why you're booing. Yeah, you know, I'm not You're not a prick about it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a prick, you know, like, oh tomorrow. You know you don't throw it in people's faces.
Speaker 2: You you just it's part of your You think it's every day that people live the way you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna repost the scary Jones Bee boy dance.
Speaker 1: Video on the Brooklyn Boys Reel if you'd like me to, I would like you to. Yes. It went viral on TikTok, viral all everywhere. Because it's got the gorgas in it from uh New Jersey House. All right? Oh part oh, another part to this one from Reggie. You haven't see the Godzilla movie. We fights Gorga.
Speaker 7: No, I should say eight cats and counting because people just drop off their castle all the time. That's how I end up with them. So scary. When you said, what are the odds of me going to Brooklyn and getting two cats nams Scary and Brody, It's a pretty good chance.
Speaker 1: Well love it. I've never had an animal named after me. That would be awesome.
Speaker 2: I've had, according to our listeners, had I had a kid and a dog.
Speaker 1: I think several dogs are named after you. Brody's a common dog name. It's a good dog.
Speaker 4: Named Scary and Brody and Brody and Scary Scardy.
Speaker 1: Very active this week, just.
Speaker 4: Sending another talk back to see if it goes through.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, my anime.
Speaker 4: Past three weeks, my talkbacks have n't been coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh they're here, and I.
Speaker 4: Blame high Heart or Scary's three thousand dollars Tushi equipment.
Speaker 1: They're coming through, lad of Clear. This is like talk back number seven for you, dot me.
Speaker 32: I don't think he means this week, Episode three, Episode three thirty like from Washington Homework on removed picture David Brody at the pizza joint. David Brody, you should not be upset or feeling you know, salty, because people still know you.
Speaker 3: It's still a good place to grab pizza. Sure.
Speaker 18: Now, if they would take off your picture and then they would change their menu or you know, they took the picture and the food sucks, yeah, that would be a different vibe, you know. But since the food, you know, the atmosphere is saying people are still nice see you.
Speaker 3: Everybody's school with.
Speaker 18: You, they know, even going there for more than a decade, you probably put their you know, kids through college buying all this pizza for ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Good for them, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, it's think of it as think.
Speaker 18: Of it as a circle of life, you know, like you are at your new horizon type of stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Hey, all right, did you want to comment on that or no?
Speaker 2: No, the piece is still good. So I go there and it was an old picture. I get it said not to say.
Speaker 33: John from ct I told you to chill. Where As he agrees with me about only fans girls, I think you're jealous of them. Either way, let them be. Let them be. John from ct Or, I'm coming for your Sahi t.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 2: Okay, people getting slap happy only fans pride, Okay, no problem.
Speaker 34: Landing from Ohio. Have your birthday, Danielle and uh Son.
Speaker 1: You want to Preston's Preston's birthday? Yesterday? Yesterday was Preston's birthday. But her other son is the one who listens to Starbucks exactly. Today is April first, by the way, April Fool's Day.
Speaker 34: Yeah, for Ohio. You guys talk about one hundred years. So I saw Van about a some company. If I forget what it was, I think it was plumbing. Said it was one hundred and twenty years doing business. I was laughing so hard over that. What a hundred years? It doesn't make sense. I mean, well, anyways, how.
Speaker 1: Much plumbing were you doing in nineteen hundred and nineteen oh five?
Speaker 34: From him, just trying to say, Brooklyn boys, love.
Speaker 1: You, thank you, have a good thing, appreciate it.
Speaker 34: My brother got new tires about two months ago and then bam uh now went to the side wall couldn't get a patch. So the same company from an hour away difference gave us sixty percent off late literally fifty bucks for a tire. How amazing is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what's even more amazing.
Speaker 34: I don't know why I have to do.
Speaker 1: When you when you have the tire and wheel package and you get one hundred percent off, that's what's even more.
Speaker 2: That's right when you spend a thousand and get a few hundred dollars worth of tires name from except except for this would have cost me over twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's name from the tires.
Speaker 34: The tires were special hybrid tires have a camera hybrid.
Speaker 1: They had to have special tires.
Speaker 34: And they hooked us up even though we got the tires a month ago and are out in Ohio and they didn't take the comferise in Columbus.
Speaker 1: So there you go. I know the story, okay. And if you don't know, now you know.
Speaker 19: Now you know MD from nd here. Hey scary, But don't get too angry at people who just want to bust on you.
Speaker 23: We just love getting your reactions.
Speaker 19: And just something for about talking about the famous people being at being in restaurant. My local Applebee's actually had a picture of me and my marching band up there for the longest time, but Nice took it down in the last ten years.
Speaker 1: That sucks there.
Speaker 2: We had years of fame, but that's nice. But they got to rotate. I guess a Applebee's. Yeah, gotta put new marching bands. But the pizza place didn't replace it with another morning show.
Speaker 4: A name for Maya.
Speaker 34: So apparently you're talking about some lady that was in the way a traffic situation.
Speaker 1: That was new. Bro, it's mail, it's mail, Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, scary.
Speaker 15: Aren't you supposed to replace with an all little drive car. Aren't you just supposed to replace all the tires so they have the same where it's kind of odd that they only replaced three and not the fourth one, since your car is going to be running a little bit odd without having all the same.
Speaker 23: Tread on all the tires.
Speaker 15: I never said that the I think tire packages are awesome. I have one myself and I use it a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, appreciate.
Speaker 2: What are you doing to your calld using it a lot? I guess she definitely needs a tire package.
Speaker 1: She lives in pothole City.
Speaker 35: And it's always brown and scary, so scary three days with no car on, no free dessert.
Speaker 1: My guy, this is free desert country, that's right.
Speaker 36: And you mean to tell me your car needed a tire from Canada?
Speaker 35: Did they also realign the trenchmooker device, the flukes capacitor?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 35: Did the win should wapp of fluids needed to be realigned? But I'm just saying it sounds like Tyer wrong needed another twenty dollars to go to Canada pick you up a tire. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Listen, your car was.
Speaker 1: On the got there, got on the left.
Speaker 5: They got all the ship to do.
Speaker 1: They did everybody else. They said, oh shit, it's been three days.
Speaker 36: We wait wait new tire, bye, real line, bye five minutes. This saying is like a BS story, all this ship that BS fuck.
Speaker 2: So I guess Brodie, the question is do I deserve free dessert? Because that he does raise a great point.
Speaker 1: I told you you should be getting something for your for your troubles, all right, because I got because they didn't have they didn't have a tire in state, but they didn't charge me anything, so so I guess so they do they owe me money now somehow, I don't know. How does that work. It's not like I paid. I didn't come out of pocket for anything, So I guess I don't know. Hey, I'm not paying my monthly car payment this month. I don't know.
Speaker 37: Matt's always giving the Yankees for your ill estate. They always talk about how about you worry about your division, and we worry about our division. And the one thing is that Soto states he's there for the talent, not for the money. He should just agreed that it was for the money. The otherwise we wouldn't make complaining man, not about it. This is Mike from CT. I wish we get in our World series between the Yankees and Mets. It would be great for our city, but not for baseball.
Speaker 3: And I got banned for X for saying something they never told me. So you gotta watch out.
Speaker 37: Everyone's gunning for you, that's right, and they don't tell you anything anymore.
Speaker 4: So he's out scary and brilliant.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir. All right, Brodie, you're your speechless here? What's going on? What are you doing? No, I'm just I'm just listening. We have like five or six or left here.
Speaker 38: This is this is the nice from New London, Connecticut. I'm really getting tired of listening to these talk backs and all they doing is busting a scary This a't bust the scary top backs. It's I enjoy talk back about the subjects to bust his ass all the time. That's and it's good Benjy and the Trucker twenty times in a row. It's really getting lame.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 38: I think I'm gonna have to cut this talk back thing off. Oh because this is gearing not really irritated.
Speaker 1: And don't do that.
Speaker 23: Hey b boys, Chris, that was it.
Speaker 2: He left one. He cut himself off and he didn't leave a second one. You know, he's a man, he's a man of his work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, he left one talkback.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you guys could could say what you want to say in less talkbacks, that would be great, be more concise.
Speaker 1: If they're all funny, that's fine. I mean the trucker with the two minute talkback today, that was that was gold. That's quality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey b boys.
Speaker 23: Christy from Saddlebrook once again, the Saddlebrook Diner has a autograph picture of the rat pack. Were they all there at the same time, don't know, probably not, maybe they were on their way to Atlantic City, who knows. And also Ray Romano he frequents and his picture is up at Bagels and Beyond on LBI.
Speaker 3: Oh exactly.
Speaker 23: That is our client to say.
Speaker 1: It's not sad, he's a great He's a great guy. Sadly Vermond's great talkbacks went through this week.
Speaker 4: I know I've been ragging on Scooty Jones a bit, but you, Scooty, you are a high tuned specimen of physical and mental efficacy. You got a lot on your mind, but yet your forehead remains online with worry, probably thanks to all the Zeman shots.
Speaker 1: Probably the Zeeman shots. That was the botox. I got tour right from your kitchen. You should probably check one out for yourself.
Speaker 27: You gotta drive the all new twenty twenty five Nissan Morano today. Bows and massage leather pointed seatures, what's up?
Speaker 1: It's scary Jones?
Speaker 24: How that we take you on a global tour right from your kitchen, No passport needed, transport your taste with Sober's new Chimmy Tury and Palaval style Homus Mury Homos the argent One inspired choice.
Speaker 1: What they played all your commercials. No that I didn't play it. They played it, played it just now and they Sober is a sponsor of this podcast. I love Sober, but I saw where it was going. Oh it continues? Should we dare Red Pepper.
Speaker 24: Hummers awful platter blended into Mediterranean perfection?
Speaker 1: Okay, enough, what's wrong with people?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: They're just playing back out commercials? I mean, don't we play enough commercials during these podcasts? Do you want to hear more?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 10: What's going on with me? The old cowboy truck? Yeah, Scudy, I know exactly where you're coming from. When you know, when you do somebody a favor and then they don't take the favor or they don't pay you back, it's kind of like when somebody does you a favor and then you don't buy them the steak dinner that you told them you were going to buy them. Yeah, that just chips my head.
Speaker 5: You know what I knew? I knew like a neeble thing.
Speaker 10: I said, well, fuck you in Yeah, that's what I knew.
Speaker 1: Thank you there, Good afternoon.
Speaker 30: This is Chest and it's always going to be Brodie what scary?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 30: I believe that the reason that Scary wanted his vehicles taken all the way to Westchester is because there's probably some hot sales lady over there that's always nice to him, and he thinks that she's attracted to him.
Speaker 10: What a sucker.
Speaker 1: I don't actually show up in Westchester. Let's state that for the record.
Speaker 2: Please let the record show that that's why he didn't have his passport.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's m J from an J. I'm having trouble with my phone a gun anyway.
Speaker 7: The hooks on the bar.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, no, no, I would have fucking ripped the hair out if that was me. You curty enough to like let them get drinks, but your coat stay. I would have whipped them. Oh fuck damn go Nate. But yep, back to the bar. Yeah, that was your space. It belongs to nobody else, but you guys are there first. You guys had the coats there too, bad on them. And also about the plane, Yes, I think Robin should get that pre check or whatever that thing is, and that was very wrong that Scary did not wait for his stuff. You just go on the side of the plane. So what if this wheelchair is you just you plant yourself on the side and then get your stuff. Don't pull little God, he's only five feet I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, MJ. Yes, yes, I was wrong for that. This is the last one then, and that's probably why you always fall for the UH.
Speaker 34: Tire package and the windshield prediction.
Speaker 30: Enjoyed the prediction and the prediction per interior and the undercoding, undercoding.
Speaker 5: I don't know what else, but that's probably why.
Speaker 30: Yeah, and then only then you don't mind being without your car for seventeen days.
Speaker 5: That that's probably why.
Speaker 1: That's definitely good.
Speaker 5: That's gotta be it.
Speaker 1: I know it all right, Oh my god? Thank you? Then, rough episode for Scary Jones. Yeah, we're good. We're good. We're good. We Gucci, thank you so much. We appreciate your feedback. We love all your talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, uh talking about Scary doing a favor for someone and he shouldn't. Of course he got screwed. It happened to him again. He'll tell you about it on the Booken Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, but i'll play the song after general. Okay, sounds good getting reactions.
Speaker 36: This podcasts on you about something, baby.
Speaker 1: A lot of things. You're good beyond excise
Speaker 29: Free Jazer