Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Joy and he Armsrong live from Studio C.
Speaker 1: See signor a Category six swirl of information coming your way from the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. What's the hurricanes name again, Milton Milton. I ken't want him to say Winston.
Speaker 2: Winston would be a stupid name for a hurricane.
Speaker 1: That's the several hurricanes in the future. Milton is our general manager.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We are a Category six interimation storm, but we are.
Speaker 2: Expected to weakened quickly. We will.
Speaker 1: That's we will weaken by landfall, no doubt about it. That is funny. Yeah, some of us are starting off a tad week. We will forge ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the back and forth between DeSantis and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying that.
Speaker 1: We'll have to play some of those clips a little bit later. It's just it's kind of fuck phony, load of hooey. Well, it's kind of funny because he clapped back at her and she accused him of politicizing the hurricane, and he said, look, you're the vice president. Why would I talk to you. You've never called before for any hurricanes. Of course she doesn't. The vice president doesn't call you when there's a hurricane. The president might, the vice president doesn't unless you're a candidate.
Speaker 2: So who's politicizing it? I mean, that's just kind of funny. Go get her, Go get her, Ronnie. I thought that was a good response.
Speaker 1: She's never called me for any of the other hurricanes over the last three and a half years. Oh, I love that. Why would she if somebody said the vice president's on the phone? Okay, well, maybe somebody ought to be put in charge of hurricane response so it goes better in the future. The more I learned, the more I convinced I am that it's just floundering. Yeah, general government is just floundering.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: So I was. I heard a clip on the way in, and I well, I have a knee jerk.
Speaker 1: I've always had a knee jerk reaction to any of these evacuate orders, just because the idea of the government telling me I got to leave my home rubs me the wrong way. I mean, just as much as anything could rub me the wrong way in general, and then you combine that with what are your other examples of you being right and doing a good job? The response to the last hurricane, how about the entire freaking pandemic. How about making me eat saturated fat instead of eggs as a kid. I mean, just endless examples of you being so wrong. And now you're telling me to leave my home behind so looters can have it. I'm not, you know, and I'm I think in this case they're probably right in the mayor saying you're gonna die if you stay in that sort of sort, But the way they come off, it's a we're the government, we know when you're surrounded by examples of you not knowing that are neck deep. Oh yeah, whether you know the question in this case they might be right is kind of irrelevant. It's just if you have information for me, any recommendation, I have no problem with receiving that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, don't come off as so high handed and authority.
Speaker 1: Are you the same people that said I got to stand six feet apart and then we found out that didn't mean anything, and you kept schools closed claiming this.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just there's all kinds of emergency things you.
Speaker 1: Covered for the Chinese communists because you hate Trump and doctor Fauci something something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you people are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know what I had forgotten? And I want to get off on this tangent. But I was listening to a podcast the other day about experts. This is what I'm complaining about right now because it came up in the vice presidential debate, jd Vance being for the crowd like me that don't believe in experts, and the response to that is, oh, you will go to a brain surgeon. Well, yeah, of course I believe a brain surgeon is an expert. But anything about the economy school from age four to twenty four, the endless examples of no, I don't believe the experts at freaking all. But one of the examples who came up in this discussion about it was when none of us could leave our homes, our kids couldn't play in the park nearby, all that sort of stuff. Then George Floyd gets killed and you're allowed to ride in the street, and they claimed that racism was a health concern. Racism was a health concern. That was really the end of I mean, come on, shut up. I don't want to hear it maturing logic, like it was a heretic in the Middle Ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cut it out.
Speaker 1: And then, like you just said to open with the hurricane response, the same people are telling me we absolutely know what this is going to be, like you need to leave. Are the same people that are handling the response so poorly?
Speaker 2: Sound right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: The one part that really got to me was the timetable. And I had been looking for this and unable to find it. So six days after Helene madelandfall, six days later, the Defense Department announced a thousand troops had been authorized to deploy to the hurricane response zone. Okay, six days later, as evening fell on Friday the fourth, which was two days after that, that's day eight. Fewer than half of the one thousand troops were conducting any operations and deployed to western North Carolina.
Speaker 2: So it took eight days to get five hundred people there. You see hurricanes coming. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I've lived all over the country and you hear people talking about, oh, tornado, scare me, Oh Earth quite terrifying.
Speaker 2: Oh what about hurricanes?
Speaker 1: The thing about hurricanes is you see them coming per days sometimes well right, yeah, sometimes it's even a week, we get alf two weeks. But sometimes they change tracks. Sometimes they're stronger than expected, or or do what they did to the Carolinas, which was a bit of a surprise.
Speaker 2: But the idea that, oh, shoot, what do we do unders.
Speaker 1: Hurricanes troops, National Guard, eighty second Airborne from North Carolina, from North Carolina, it's worth mentioning.
Speaker 2: Six days later they think, yeah, yeah, we ought to authorize some troops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it takes two more days to get five hundred active duty military personnel to the other side of the state. And what the hell is that? The other aspect of it that rubbed me the wrong way, in addition to the fact that they the government has been wrong about so many things my whole life, to all of a sudden act like we should.
Speaker 2: You know, believe you know what you're doing or you're on.
Speaker 1: Top of it is they always claim they're doing a good job. Always, that's the knee jerk reaction, whether it's Joe Biden the other day.
Speaker 2: No, everybody's go ahead, Michael. They're very happy Gulf the boards and everything they need. They're happy across the board.
Speaker 1: Is the same thing as George Bush, and Brownie, you're doing a hell of a job. That's what politicians do. They just say everybody's doing great all the time. That's there without any knowledge. That's just what they do. So aver ever ever admit to a mistake or even a B minus performance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job.
Speaker 1: Now, Bush was unfairly treated in that whole thing, a different of course, but that particular thing was the same thing as Biden did the other day, where you just your knee, you're just automatic responses, Oh we're doing wrong.
Speaker 2: On top of everything, everything is fantastic. That's what they always say. They're very happy gulf the boards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dead people aren't in their grieving relatives aren't and those still waiting to be rescued, and those who won't have water electricity for months, they're not super happy across the board, mister Rehobeth beach dwelling, sun soaking absentee in chief.
Speaker 2: How about Harry Leggs? What we should get stay relevant?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 1: We should start the show officially. We got quite a bit of news today and the elections getting dang close. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this How did it already get to be? Wednesday, October ninth year, twenty twenty four, Life Will Not be a Born twenty four. We're armstrong, you getting We approve of this program. Here's the beginning of the show. Then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations at mark.
Speaker 4: I imagine if I took your name out of it, took away the awards and the acclaim, took the cover off the book, the publishing house goes away. The content of that section would not be out of place in the backpack of an extremist.
Speaker 1: That was a segment of the incredibly controversial interview CBS News had with the crackpot ideologue tnah See Coats the toast of the limousine liberal East Coast set.
Speaker 2: Which of the crap books did he write? White Fragility? Is that other woman? Rob anti racist? Is the other dude? Kendy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He uh. He wrote some books that were very well regarded. I did not read, and they made me pretty good. I can't remember the latest one is the Message, which is just a one sided He's given up on excoriating and demonizing the United States, well at least partly and now he's turned his gaze toward Israel. But the highlight being he got pushed kind of hard on CBS the Early Show the other day, and then there was a backlash among the lefty young people in the newsroom and it's turned into quite the scandal within CBS. We'll play some of that interview later. I didn't I didn't hear it, but the way i've I've read it being portrayed, admittedly in conservative circles, as it was a perfectly appropriate pushback and the newsroom woke people.
Speaker 2: Are not right. Yeah, I would say that's clearly true.
Speaker 1: And the allegation, and I don't want to spend all our cash here, our rhetorical cash, but the allegation is that this guy, this this Dacopel, is that his name Tony Dcoppel, that he was biased in favor of Israel. There was a biased journalist at CBS in the wake of the recent debate where the two lovely ladies were fact chacking only one side or if sixty minutes has been a citadel of liberal journalism forever, edited kamaloa maker sound less stupid.
Speaker 2: Even in the last three days. The fact that somebody might be kind of pro Israel. Well, that's the sort of bias we can't have at CBS.
Speaker 1: You just put on the full clown outfit, put on the red shoes, put on the nose and the wig, and the weird jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: Clowns wear wear pants, clowns, but just you fully.
Speaker 1: Be clowned yourselves, You hypocritical jackasses.
Speaker 2: Clowns be clowning themselves. You hate to have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll get into that. We'll play some of that. I can't wait to hear it. I've only read it in print and a bunch of other stuff. I'm pretty excited about this lawsuit going forward against TikTok and what it might or might not mean for all of social media.
Speaker 2: It's a heck of an interesting topic.
Speaker 1: I've just learned more about how important TikTok is for young people getting their news.
Speaker 2: Shocking numbers. Wow, Yeah, I want to hear all that. So how does mailbag look?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fine and andy cool? That's on the way, and here's our text line four one, two, nine five. Man I came across some punditry about the election and where it stands now is really interesting and not good for Kamala Harris but very thought provoking.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: Jd. Vance has an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal editorial section today on how the Harris Biden team has mismanaged the hurricane.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Indeed, in fact, the timetable that I was describing in the last segment was from it interesting. Yeah, and I was skeptical going in too, I mean, because these things are always criticized, but when he lays out the specifics of it, it is it's an indictment. I think of, you know, maybe one party over the other, and we'll get into that later, but just the federal government in general and the trust we put in it is just it's it's psychotic to me. I don't get what y'all are thinking. Not y'all the other y'all's anyway, fradom loving quote of the day, Oh y'all, George All. Y'all's from George Washington is farewell addressed, oft quoted wistfully. Let me now take a more comprehensive view and warn you, in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally, not party as in fighting for your right.
Speaker 2: To get the keg we're passing the hat. No, no political parties. Indeed he was right, he was prescient.
Speaker 1: That was never a good idea at one point in my life, ever in my life, any party I was ever at where they were like passion around a hat for money for one more keg. The party was over. The good times were over. There are no more good times to be had. It was never worth getting the money together, getting another keg, bringing it.
Speaker 2: In and everything, and it was.
Speaker 1: It was all over by them recognizing the peak of something. Yes, it's a real gift. I didn't when fueled by the grape you put Most people are very.
Speaker 2: Poor at that right.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I am mailbag.
Speaker 1: That is us a note recognizing the peak of a of a of a party is not handled well by by.
Speaker 2: Some people, including me. Want to keep that peak going.
Speaker 1: Tom and so Cal writes, it may not be a freedom loving code of the day, but this is my favorite quote from the show yesterday and we make a great am G clip. Kamala Harris, when asked about what she changed from the Biden administration, said there is not a thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree with that.
Speaker 1: So she was asked that question on the view and then on Colbert last night, which I guess. She also didn't have an answer or said nothing, so we'll play that.
Speaker 2: For you later.
Speaker 1: That was a great opportunity according to most pundits that that that's your separate yourself carvenue way. I'm the change candidate person in both cases, she went, not really, Oh yeah, yeah, anybody with any political instincts, sir, indeed just reasonable for verbal intelligence would be able to handle that question.
Speaker 2: She's a dope.
Speaker 1: Let's see a gs and Newcastle writes, FEMA is hell, guys. In twenty seventeen, we lost our home two cars in the Santa Rosa tubs fire, along with our community owned water system. I worked with FEMA on a grant help restore water to our community. Worst experience in my life. FEMA wasn't an insult in injury. They were the injury. I suffered more dealing with them than trying to put my life in home back together. At one point, until the FEMA representative that dealing with them was a kind of living in Dante's inferno. They deserve their own circle of hell, and he goes into some detail.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll go with it.
Speaker 1: Specifically, FEMA should be placed between the eighth circle of hell fraud and the ninth circle of hell treachery. The ninth round is reserved for traders to their lord's benefactors or masters. The bureaucracy which FEMA exists only to serve and grow FEMA, not to serve the taxpayers who fund FEMA. Well, yeah, glasses, glad they used the word buocracy. That's the important thing to know. And I guess that was the point you're making earlier, is who believes in all these giant bureaucracies. It's not the individual people at the VA that don't care about veterans, or the people at FEMA that don't they it's not that they don't care. Giant bureaucracies don't work. They just don't, right, it should be should be known to everyone. Well, yes, indeed, they don't work in the way we'd like them to. And I've got a brilliant email on this topic that we're not gonna have time for. But they remember the iron law bureaucracy. They work quite well at what their new priority is, which is serving their own bureaucracy. They're very effective at that. Over time, bureaucracies go from serving a purpose to serving themselves always it's the iron law of bureaucracy. Anyway, JT and Livermore said, we nailed it, then breezed right past it. The whole back and forth with a FEMA funds as they exposed the Dems with their proverbial hand in the cookie jar. At first I couldn't understand what they were doing and saying. But after what Joe said, it has become perfectly clear. Money is fundaible and never let a crisis go to waste is the DEM's political bible rolled up into one phrase. So they know national sympathy is going to be on the side of funding all the poor souls devastated by the hurricanes. So they have already started to make their case for getting more and more money. We'll talk more about this in the days to come. Absolutely, man, we have so much to get to today. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty, Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years.
Speaker 6: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that.
Speaker 2: Have had impact. So that was the first time yesterday that Kamala Harrison.
Speaker 1: One of her soft ball interview settings was asked, would you have done anything differently.
Speaker 2: Than Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: And it was an opportunity to separate yourself from a very unpopular president and add to the narrative that you're a change candidate. And in both cases she she took a pass on it. We'll play the other one here in just a second. Here is Here is the uh punditry from Mark Halpern on his newsletter today around those answers. If these were prepared answers on which she executed, Heaven help Wilmington. If these were ad libbed answers, Heaven help Wilmington.
Speaker 2: How are you not? How did it not occur to anybody?
Speaker 1: Because she seems to be incredibly prepared, Like I picture her spending a lot of time in rooms with managers trying to figure out how they want to massage various things.
Speaker 2: Definitely surely they touched on this topic at the right.
Speaker 1: That's what boggles my mind so much is that she seems so you know, mechanical coached coached. Yeah, and yet her coach answers are awful. Is there coaching that bad? Does she forget or I mean, I could offer a couple of great ways to answer that, And I'm not saying I'm a political genius, quite the opposite.
Speaker 2: Or can she not execute it? That's the question. Anyway, Let's hear the same sort of thing on Colbert last night.
Speaker 7: Polling shows that a lot of people, especially independent voters, really want this to be a change election, and that they tend to break for you in terms of thinking about change. You are a numbered president administration under a Harris administration. What would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 6: Sure, Well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and so that would be one change of But also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So that's the line she used in that very first sit down interview. Well I'm not Joe Biden and then she laughs with the that's that's a major point I just made.
Speaker 2: No, it's not uh wow again, Well.
Speaker 1: Like Helpin wrote, if those were prepared answers, God help Wilmington, that's you know, that's where they're the campaign is based.
Speaker 2: And if their ad libs, God help Womington.
Speaker 1: I mean, neither way, it's not really good Anyway, she goes on, here, I actually haven't heard this. Executive producer Hanson says, this is what kind of a typical Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a peach really.
Speaker 6: And so when we think about the significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like were I to be elected president, it is about Frankly, I love the American people, and I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we we have aspirations, we have dreams, we are we have incredible work ethic and and I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way grow the strength of our nation. So, for example, my economic policies, I think of it and I have named it as creating an opportunity economy.
Speaker 2: Wow. So she that was an answer to that, what would you change?
Speaker 1: That was her answer, right, And she went back into the whole world, hard working people with aspirations and blah blah blah. We have dreams and aspirations. I mean like Belgians, for instance, they got no dreams. They don't dream at nights and just they die and then they wake up and their aspirations are just to go on.
Speaker 2: Being a Belgian, I guess so fine with that whole thing, not to have the meat of.
Speaker 1: Substance between the two slices of bread play right, I'm fine with that as like a flavor in some other answer. But that is her go to answer on a detailed question over and over again. So she's memorized that whole spiel again. What I would like kind of what I would like to know, is she putting it in the wrong place, like memorizing a guitar lick and you just put it in the wrong place, or or although again I must have said, she is playing the lick terribly. I mean, she's not even good at delivering the bull crap. So here's the announce And I'm sorry I called that the bread of the sandwich. That wasn't even that was like the mustard.
Speaker 2: I ordered a.
Speaker 1: Sandwich and I got a bowl of mustard that was ridiculous, literally laughable. God help Wilmings. And hey, hey the guy the Republicans nominated.
Speaker 2: He's died.
Speaker 1: Well, right, so it's because they're tied that they're rolling around so much this week. She's got like six different appearances. She did that podcast that most of us on the right have never heard of, but I guess is a really big deal, and Colbert and the View and Stern, and she's got a couple other things. So this is the analysis from the Wide World News today that I thought was really really good. Most of this debate in the press and political circles about Harris's media strategy missus three main points. One, She's not driving much news with these interviews, even as the campaign argues she's reaching Harris curious information adverse potential voters. Her goal seems to be to get through these sessions unscathed. That is obviously true. So you're you've you've booked all these interviews because it's a tide race and you need to move the needle. Yet she goes in with the goal of just not doing damage as opposed to moving the ball down the field.
Speaker 2: And every fight is ropodope. Everyone yeah, yeah, and that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: At some point they know the whole ropodope thing is you got to come off the ropes and throw some bunches, and she just she never does. She only ropodopes that's wild. So what is your guess? What's Halpern's guess? Is it that she's getting terrible advice or that she's unable to execute the advice being given to her?
Speaker 2: Let me read some more of this, okay too.
Speaker 1: By being evasive in serious interviews as with sixty minutes and light in the fluffy ones, she is failing to fill in the blank. So what kind of president she would be for those undecided voters who are at least partially inclined to find her failure to provide the missing pieces insulting. See, there's a reason she's not doing more to fill in the blanks, just as there was a reason that Joe Biden did not step out and step up and do the town hall, the interviews, the Lettalla hang out appearances that he was told were the only way to save his candidacy after his disastrous debate performance. The dominant media continues to aid in a Bette Harris on these points. So what's being beyond implied stated there? The reason she's not you just asked, is the same reason Joe Biden didn't, even though everybody knew that was the only way he could save his candidacy.
Speaker 2: The reason she's not.
Speaker 1: Is she can't. Yeah, that's the only conclusion you can come to. Yeah, because it's the same as with Joe Biden. Joe Biden, if he wanted to stay president, he had to get out and do town halls and do tough interviews and do press conferences.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: Why he wasn't capable, certainly not. That is the only real explanation can come up with Kamala hears. Also, I find myself thinking back to the moments before, immediately before and after Joe Biden dropped out of the race where the Democratic big wigs were trying to decide the way forward and listen, I don't sympathize with them at all, but I've got to believe they were just completely anguished at the idea of Look, the VEEP is clearly the person to go to. I mean, you can consolidate support around the sitting vice president pretty quickly. But she's a moron.
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 1: Well, we control her from behind the scenes, and we will keep her in the basement like Joe did it.
Speaker 2: It'll be behind our said. We can't have a messy primary.
Speaker 1: We can't, and we end up with this oh man, how can she not come up with something like, Hey, I'm proud of what we accomplished in the Biden administration, but we've learned, both Joe and I have learned from our three and a half years in office, and we're gonna adjust our sales in some ways. For instance, some of the green technology we're counting on isn't quite ready yet, so we're gonna allow a couple more years of fracking and then transition those workers into the new green economy. But we're not gonna make the transition yet. The technology is just not d How can she not execute something like that in Pennsylvania. It's not that hard. I'm pretty good at my job, but I'm not Shakespeare for here.
Speaker 2: Well again, God, she's incompetent.
Speaker 6: I think we aspirations.
Speaker 1: We have dress Oh I think, Lord, I think both of these points are right.
Speaker 2: No more mustard.
Speaker 1: There was a reason Joe Biden wouldn't do all those things, yes, and we figured out what that was. There's also a reason Kamala Harris is not doing them. We don't know for sure what they are, but there's only a couple of choices. And then again, this, which I just think is perfect. If these were prepared answers. God help Wilmington. If these were ad lived, God help Wilmington.
Speaker 2: I think because there's no other choice, because those can't be the prepared answers.
Speaker 1: Surely, David Ploff and all those smart people she's got around her that ran Obama's campaign, like some of the best minds in democratic circles, have.
Speaker 2: Had to come up with better answers than this. She just can't execute it. I guess, you know, it's wild.
Speaker 1: We've all dealt with experiences in life where we're trying to get the second grade ready for the big concert or the you know, the school play, and you're gonna get you know, this level is as high as it's gonna get. And that's fine because you're dealing with children. But the David Pluffs of the world have to be thinking how far down do we have to dumb this before she can execute it? This is not a third grade fall play. I wonder if she walks off the stage and some of the campaign people sit with her and say, uh, Kamala, do you not remember that like a couple hours we spent yesterday with the whole thing about.
Speaker 2: The economy and the immigration and how we were going to do this, and we love Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: But you don't remember? Does that not ring a bell at all? Do you remember any of that stuff? I'll bet she choose them out because she's said to be quite mean behind the scenes, and I'm never quite sure how seriously to take that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Give me another glass of wine, that's what she says, Yes, according to Saturday Night Live. But she's an angry drunk. But it's all starting to fit together in my head now.
Speaker 1: When she bungles the job as badly as she bungles it, and then people point that out or try to coach her to do better, that crashes against her ego and her status.
Speaker 2: I mean, she has achieved high office for reasons that escape me. Actually I have an idea, but being a box checking.
Speaker 1: One party hot chick formerly, and I'm not making fun age ravages us all. But I'm sure she reacts very very badly to anything approaching scolding.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we.
Speaker 1: All forgot maybe what our opinion of her was before she started running. Maybe just everybody was right. Obama was right, we were right, everybody who thought she was completely incapable of doing this. You're right, Oh, yeah, one hundred percent, and no way should have been the nominee. If you had a primary, she would have never ever She tried it once and didn't even make it to the first contest. Not a chance she would have ever ended up nominee of a major party in a primary, which is pretty crazy, if you will. Just before Joe Biden admitted to being senile. In effect, her numbers were miserable, absolutely miserable. But there was no promise, there was no a sun coming up over the horizon for her. Politically, she's a coin flip for being president of the United States, and there is zero chance you would have been the nominee in a primary. I mean, that's really quite the astounding turn of history. We've got Katie's headlines on the way stay here. Don't even think you can get glitter flecked. I can't say the word. It's a ton twister. Don't even think you can get glitter freckles anywhere. You can't. They're sold out all across the country. Taylor Swift wore glitter freckles on Monday Night football the other night. They're sold out across the United States. Are only like sixteen dollars, but so forget it. It's gonna take a while before we get another shipment from China. Two stores across the country of glitter freckles. All right, Hansome, figure out what it'll take to get an amng T shirt on Taylor Swift. All right, whatever it costs. Yesler must be the employd do it.
Speaker 2: I was wondering why Hanson was wearing those freckles today.
Speaker 1: Exactly he got the last batch of glitter freckles. They are becoming yep, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie from ABC News.
Speaker 5: Florida is bracing for night landfall near Sarasota of Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so tonight or tomorrow morning, it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be a monster from USA Today, Harris calls DeSantis quote selfish when.
Speaker 2: Florida needs help, not political games.
Speaker 1: Oh she is of scene, she's obnoxious, she's evil and dopey.
Speaker 5: NBC News Net and Yahoo warns Lebanon of destruction and suffering in the future.
Speaker 1: Israel is really wiping out Hamas and Hezbollah kinda like not behind the scenes, but I wonder, I wonder if there's a chance the White House is you know, all this claim of where we're just we can't escalate, we don't want all out war while they realize it is all out war and Israel's winning. And if they just keep saying we can't have all out war, it'll keep that left flank like at Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I would.
Speaker 1: I would buy that explanation, and I've actually made it myself. But this is Joe Biden foreign policy halting, uncertain, not even half measures, quarter measures.
Speaker 2: He's spineless.
Speaker 1: Do you see how many more Hesibala leaders? I don't even know how many they got or who's left. I mean, somebody's got to be in charge on any given day, but they just keep dying. I saw that the story the other day that the head guy got snuffed and the next day was it the guy elected to take his place got snuffed and the guy they nominated say his place after that literally said I don't think I'm the men for the job. But they got their like their treasurer, their paular parliamentarian, the receptionist.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody is getting killing.
Speaker 5: Wolf study finds eighty percent of Americans fear World War III is imminent.
Speaker 2: Put me in that eighty percent. I just saw.
Speaker 1: South Korea is reporting that North Korea is planning to send some of their own troops to help Russia and Ukraine. Wait a minute, boy, and Russia is still employing the traditional Russian method of just pouring guys into the machine gun fire. Yeah, we got more, and you got bullets.
Speaker 2: Kill them all. We'll send more.
Speaker 5: From the New York Times, three percent of American high schoolers identify as transgender, according to first national survey.
Speaker 1: Three adolescens with emotional problems. Don't give them hormones, Do not give them chemicals, absolutely no surgeries.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post.
Speaker 5: Homeowner calls the cops after yard taken over by more than one hundred raccoons.
Speaker 2: Quote demanding food. Who welcome to my nightmare. Here's the twist. He'd been feeding them for a year. So what did you think he was going to?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 5: Dumas your meme of the day, it's a picture of Didty in a jumpsuit sitting in court. Lawyer, please tell us about your freak off parties, Diddy, Well, let me start off by saying.
Speaker 2: I come from a middle class family.
Speaker 5: There you go, and finally from the Babylon b I just like the image that comes to mind with this month polygraph machine explodes after Tim Walls passes nearby.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, come on, the old coach. He's a regular guy, yet sometimes he's a knucklehead. I'm a knucklehead at times. Yeah, from a mine. My best friends are school shooters. We have a bunch of other news to catch up on.
Speaker 1: If you miss a segment or an hour, or you want to hear to get him played for your friends, uh, grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: You should subscribe
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty