Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 3: We got an email from Lee wanting a phone tap his mom Joyce. Now, Joyce is having some problems with the customer service at the applying store. She just recently made an order for She got a delivery for a washer dryer combo the other day.
Speaker 2: You got the delivery. She just got two washers oos.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't see why a call to customer service is needed.
Speaker 3: Yes, So she's been having issues with customer service trying to fix the problem. So I'm going to start the call from the applying store trying to help Joyce fix.
Speaker 2: Her Here we you. Hello, Hi, Yes, I'm looking for a Joyce Camber. Why this is me Joyce.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Ernie Hudson. I'm over With's North Delivery Service.
Speaker 2: That time you called that, Well, it's one man. I'm only one man, sir.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sorry you mean ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Yeah, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I ordered a Wallpool washer dryer. It was weeks ago. I finally got it yesterday and I open it up. Okay, and it's too washing what am I going to do with two washers?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry about that. Are you sure?
Speaker 3: I mean it's kind of silly for us to deliver two of the same product. Are you sure when you ordered it online that you ordered one washer, one dryer, not in two washers?
Speaker 1: No, what would I What would I do with two washers? I have the confirmation right here, one washer, one dryer.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I'm not going to be able to get anything out to you for at least a week or two.
Speaker 1: Hell no, hell no, I've been waiting two weeks to get this to begin with. You don't mess up, not me. You better fix it a sap. How am I supposed to wash my clothes?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, there's the option of hand drying for the time being or going down to the laundromat?
Speaker 1: Does that? That's why I ordered the washer dryer so I wouldn't have to go to the laundromat. You're going to come today and put a washer dryer in my house, that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Well, no, ma'am, it's not going to happen today. I'm just being real with you.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen today, all right?
Speaker 2: We can drop it off today.
Speaker 3: But since it's going to be a second delivery, we're gonna have to charge you. Find I'm not paying for Well, that's the point of the delivery.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear. All I want to know is that you're delivering my damn washer and dryer right now. You're on your way to my house. Don't call my house back unless you have my washer and dryer. Hello, mom? What twy? The guy is supposed to be on his way to pick up the extra washer that he delivered and give me a dryer. Did you check the online order? Are you sure you ordered it right? What the hell you mean? Did I order reports? I had ordered it right, I hadn't check it. I got a confirmation. What do you think I am? Your father? Yeah, I'm not saying all that. I'm just saying, you know, people made mistakes, some songs just why they make a mistake. Well, clearly someone made a mistake and not me. The store made a mistake.
Speaker 2: All right, So what are we gonna do for you?
Speaker 1: We're gonna give me my washer and dryer. That's what they're gonna do. He said he's gonna bring it the better be on his way go down to that store. You could just hang the clothes. Hang the clothes. Why don't you come and hang them? You don't want to do anything in the house. You got suggested. You don't know it all, and it's not my job. A job. You don't do anything in the damn hound. You do it over the time, so you know, I'll figure that's your duty and like you know what my job is to pick out the Troyes. I'm sorry you've figured it my duty because you're lazy ass doesn't want to do anything. You could just hang the dryers. Mom, you don't go to Edward the fifteen. You have to like a baby. You're the one acting like a little can you after like a tanyar old? What look kind of crazy is that we're not back in the nineteen twenties. I'm not hanging up chat okay, I don't know the washer and drawer and I want it today. A matter of fact, you're right here. I'm not the stupid at you right now hanging clothes.
Speaker 3: Joyce with it and Joyce, my name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you's got a phone taped by your son. I got a phone that your son emailed us saying that you were having some trouble with your washer combo was a joke.
Speaker 1: Elee, You're better now come home. After you said you know I love you, it's a joke. I'll show you a joke, and you see your clothes on the front lawn.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show