Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to fantasy pros. This is out of bounds. It is me Joey p joe Pi's Apea with my two best friends, the Welsh and Scott Bogwin, and it's you with us hanging out on our discord fancsybros dot Com slash chat. It's free, it's fun, and you can be part of the show. And of course we're gonna get to all things football, little fantasy. We've got a lot to talk about, some wagering stuff, some college football. Even now. I'm in a great mood today because the Mets signed Juan Soto. So it really doesn't matter that maybe I lost to bet this weekend to the Welsh, but I am a man of my word. I am a man of honor. So the loser for the Bears forty nine ers game bet had to paint their fingernails and I did for you. I did the black and the orange, and as you can see here the one in the middle here, Welsh, that one's a little signal for me.
Speaker 2: Middle a different See the middle one is.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a different color, and I just wanted to send that out to you. It's just all.
Speaker 2: They is that for all the green that I made this week, all the money.
Speaker 3: Get real close up on one greenway.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much you know, we could. It's it's for the money, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: I did the black, It's all the money that I won, and the black is what for all the negative that you saw the week and how wrong you were? Is that what that for?
Speaker 1: The dead coach bounced, that didn't work, and that's very unfortunate. But hey, congratulations, the forty nine ers get to toy with you again. I didn't realize that the Christian McCaffrey madden curse was not just for him but for every forty nine ers running back Welsh, How does that make you feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean they're just every single week they're dropping, like fly dropping, like your bets forty dollars are. Running backs are kind of like you making bets with me. They just they don't last for more than a week and they're kind of out and gone. But I'm really happy that you fell a I wish I did this bet with Ericson too, because Ericson huge, big, stinky loser against me. So I'm just calming up wins this week. Forty nine ers money, you're nail. Did you do both hands?
Speaker 1: By the way, No, just the one, just the one, Because we ran from the other show to this one enough time. I was making sure I was here on time. But regardless, bear stink Welsh's the smartest man on the planet. So look, I want you.
Speaker 2: To have a weird time for me. One more more.
Speaker 1: Let me see what I want you to have? A win? Right here? The middle ones for you, buddy. I want to stand out. But seriously, you know it's been such a tough year for you for a forty nine ers fan, that this is nice that you could have this, that this is the crown jewel of your moment. Bogs, Why does Georgia own your long horns? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the offense for Texas. Might be in the quarterback position.
Speaker 4: Cool, We might see remember when we saw Tua coming in the middle of the National Championship.
Speaker 3: Might see arch at the start?
Speaker 2: Cha, Boggs, did you paint your middle finger too? For Joey?
Speaker 3: You want to see it?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get after it. Let's talk about a big number here from Josh Allen. Now they lost and I tried to warn everybody, It's going to be possibly one of those weird games where you know, the Rams were sandwiched in between the forty nine ers in your own building in the snow primetime game and then the Lions this week, and it between was the Rams, and I just felt like that was a bad situation here where maybe the Buffalo Bills might, you know, find themselves in a little bit of a trap, and they did. But Josh Allen, my goodness, the stat line was unreal for Josh Allen yesterday, fifty burger boggs. I was unfortunate to be on the wrong end of one of those fifty burgers in the league. I'm aready in the playoffs, thank god. But it was brutal, especially because I was beating the crap out of that person until the fifty burger dropped. So did you have any Josh Allen opponents or shares to speak of?
Speaker 4: I don't think I had any Josh Allen opponents, or if I did, I was already losing in that league. So but I did have one league where I was already crushing and then just added fifty one points on top of it with Josh Allen, So.
Speaker 2: I had a Josh Allen team and I had a Josh Allen against I just want to give you guys a perspective for a second. I've talked about this. I was in f FPC Championship this week. I went up against Josh Allen, Jordan Addison, George Kittle, Hyreek Hill, and doesn't matter who else, I think Jordan Addison and Josh Allen alone demolished me. Not even close enough.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a terrible comment. The Addison day was unbelievable, but it was first for perspective. The Josh Allen number fifty one point eight eight the most ever by a quarterback in Fantasy history in a game.
Speaker 2: No way is that real. It was the most by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, A couple of different ESPN Fantasy put it out there.
Speaker 3: It's because he ran for three, right, because it's.
Speaker 1: The rushing for the three. I guess I think six touchdowns. Three were rushing and it's the most Fantasy points by a quarterback in a single game ever, And it's just because.
Speaker 4: Of how Manning have like six hundred yards and six touchdowns one game or something.
Speaker 1: But I guess all the passing, the rushing and the rushing touchdowns on top of it. Yeah, so he had four hundred yards, So it's it's the structure which he got those points, which is incredible. Now here's a question I want to ask you guys. So they lost this week, Josh Allen still by far the minus. There's incredible statistical performance, right, so this helps him in the standings of the stats. But they get the Lions this week. In week fifteen, if they lose to the Lions, is there any shine off the Josh Allen MVP Rose Welsh, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think there's a small possibility. But like here's the deal though, Like when he loses whatever you want to call that, rams get like a letdown spot or whatever you just said. He put up like the most ridiculous fantasy perform I fantasy doesn't matter for that, but for real football, that was six touchdown game. When you lose those games and you still put up these massive, big performances, you lose too straight, maybe the shine comes up, Maybe it becomes like a little bit of a betting opportunity. I still think it's really tough to end up getting a guy like like Saquon Barkley taking it over, regardless of his huge output and I said, four running backs since two thousand have won an MVP. I just don't think it's enough to take over Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk to Axls. Bring him up there, Axels, Axel, the Bears fan who was so miserable last week. I can't imagine life got any better for you this week.
Speaker 3: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Actually, it feels so much better to get blown out.
Speaker 1: You don't have no clue. I always say that, Axl. I always say I would rather lose by fifty points than a half a point because to me, then you're always second guessing everything. It's misery. So another lawsuits the playoffs to.
Speaker 2: Get blown out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we're down twenty four zero, was just like throw the ball.
Speaker 5: Who cares if we lose sixty to zero?
Speaker 6: Just laning the darn ball.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about their Bears. I'm talking about your fantasy teams. That's what I thought. Yes, Bears have been done for a while, buddy, Like, let's be honest, I mean, that's that's not Goingywhere How was your fantasy things turning around? I know the Priest Hall trade you made obviously that hasn't worked out, but were able to salvage some playoff hopes here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm in nine leagues, making six of them with three fresh on buying, so.
Speaker 1: AX is getting it done.
Speaker 2: Any specific fantasy tools maybe help you get there?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Perhaps? I'm sure my playbook was that. And by the way, everybody, if betting pros right now, you can also get the premium for thirty days using the promo code FP free, don't forget do that because you got the college football stuff, you got the NFL stuff, he got NBA, he got everything going on right now. Savage is up with us too, one of our favorite people here on our discord. Savage, what's going on? How is your Sunday? How is your playoffs looking?
Speaker 5: You know, as somebody who has Josh Allen in two very important leagues, I am riding high.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would imagine your feeling pretty foch first.
Speaker 5: Round by number one seed in both.
Speaker 1: All right, so how are you looking, uh for the rest of the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Here can make time.
Speaker 2: I hear Savage. By the way, it's like it's like CDs Derek Brown. I just always hear a version of Debro every time that Savage talks, like, can we put a Debro picture up? When Savage talks. Please go ahead, Savage, Sorr.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: I mean we look yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you a bald guy, Savage? All these years I never picked I.
Speaker 5: Am bald guy with a beard, little portly stature. You know, I'm not as tall as him. I would imagine a.
Speaker 1: Very tall human. Welsh is a tall human.
Speaker 5: He looks taller on he looks taller on the on the feet.
Speaker 2: You know, he puts the camera down so he looks like, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: He's sitting on a couple of the yellow pages, you know, for the older people on the cat you know.
Speaker 3: One of those people, Savage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe and I are here, brother, I'm five four.
Speaker 5: I make fun of everybody.
Speaker 1: So, Savage, I always knew I liked you, and now the fact I know you're bald, I like you even more so that being sad any of the grievances, I know you had some good teams, and.
Speaker 5: I actually wanted to come in front of all of you and ask if I did the right thing. I know you guys are going to say yes. But my league was a friends and family league, and it was very lenient, untrading. We didn't have a trade deadline because everybody was trustworthy until this season, and a guy who is the dead last person in the league tried trading Derrick Henry for Tija Spears to his cousin. Now, I don't tolerate collusion in the slightest, so I gave both of them their money back because they are friends. Instead, have a nice day. Yes, am I am?
Speaker 2: I wrong for that?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not wrong. Look, I always say this. Trade vetos are the worst thing in fantasy leagues, the worst because trades are always in the eye of the holder. It's you can make a trade looks good from one side, bad from the other. A week later, it looks completely different. We've seen that a million times. All Right, imagine somebody who traded I don't know, I mean, you traded the DeAndre Hopkins and you got Cherry Judy. Well, guess what, that's been pretty good if you got your Judy right. So a lot of his eye of the holder in this scenario, it's clearly a collusion, and a great way to avoid this is to make a rule in your league that once a team is eliminated for the playoffs, they're not allowed to make trades. Anymore, and there shouldn't be late trades either, because this is what happens. You get late int leagues and people like, hey, hey, you're not gonna win, why don't you help me? That's a problem. Box Like, that's one thing that I don't abide by. But trade Veto's always ruined leagues. However, the collusion, I think he did the right thing here. He just gave everybody their money back and he said get out of my league and you move on. Which sucks, but I get it. I think Savage of the right thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I have a better idea. Actually, I just want to pack this out. I know how you fix this type of collusion. When it is decided, you don't kick the guys out. I think you make them pay a penalty and then you row shambeau. What you do, the commissioner gets to row shambeau both of those players until one of them falls, and then that person is kicked out and the other guy gets to stay.
Speaker 1: So literally kicking them out of the league. What do you get to where steel tipped boots though to do it?
Speaker 3: What other type of boots do you have?
Speaker 2: I can sound those type of kicker boots if you know what I'm trying to speaking of kicking you row Shambeau all right, speaking of.
Speaker 1: Kicking Seattle, Seahawks kicked again because they're the Kings of the West out there in the NFC. Oh, I love it. I keep saying the same thing. They keep creating turnovers and it keeps changing the mojo of games, and they just keep ongoing. The Cardinals I did not believe in for a second, and here we go, so Bogs, Is everybody else gonna start believing in the Seahawks now finally or no?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I believe in Gino enough to carry them. Okay, And the Rams have a Super Bowl winning quarterback already on that roster. It just be one of the hottest teams in the NFL and they're still alive in the West, So I do. The Seahawks defense has been much better as of recent as well, So I do think. You know, they're sitting in the cat bird seat. They're leading all that. I do think it's gonna be Seattle, but I think the Rams are going to have something to say about this division, all right, catbird seat at bird seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hell is that?
Speaker 3: It's a catbirds I don't know, it's just an old phrase that that's when you're like, you're sitting at first and you have control of your destiny.
Speaker 2: I thought you said the captain seat, which makes sense, But the cat bird.
Speaker 1: Seat, it's an idiom that describes I'm going to read you the definition. It's an idiom first of all, so you're gonna have to look up that word Welsh. But it's an idiom.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiom.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that for years. It's an idiom that describes a position of advantage or prominence. So there you go. Throughout technology boom in the nineteen nineties, the company sat in the catbird seat. There's your way of using it. So there you go. So you learn something here.
Speaker 3: On educational so Southern thing, maybe I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: All right, Well here's the thing too. Well. So Seattle is two and a half point underdogs this week at home to green Bay. I kind of like Seattle in this game, to be honest with you, like, I don't think green Bay has that same feel about them last year where they were young and fun whatever. You're kind of getting beat around a little bit here and there. I kind of think this is a difficult spot for them, and it's the Sunday night game. So I think that Seattle crowd with that division there right now for the taking. They're in first place. I think it's going to be live, I guess, be fun, and I think once again they're gonna create another turnover that changes the dynamic of this game, like they do every single week.
Speaker 2: You say it's in Seattle, it's in Seattle.
Speaker 1: They're underdogs in Seattle two and a half. I'm in on the two and a half, baby.
Speaker 2: I could buy that. Seattle's a really tough place to play. You know what I see more in this is I see these teams being a lot more well rounded and close. Ironically, I think Seattle kind of looks like Green Bay. I mean Green Bay Josh Jacobs lead back four receivers. They can sling the ball down the field. That's what Seattle does. They look better with Sharbonnet this week they've got their three wide receivers. I actually might be with you as far as from a betting perspective, actually might take Seattle already bet three. I think that's a pretty good spot because I think this is a really well rounded game and there's gonna be a lot of fans. I mean, the fantasy interest. Will Jayden Reid bounce back can't be worse, I said Welsh.
Speaker 1: The funniest it was a Peter Griffin meme of him with the shotgun saying I just want to talk, I just want to talk, and he's like walking towards Jen.
Speaker 2: Reid, and Joe said, that's you right now.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. The Jets found a way to lose again. My cousin, she had a parlay, a big parlay that the Jets losing in it, and that was the last piece she needed and they were winning in the fourth quarter and she was sweat and I was like, don't worry, I'll find a way to lose, and sure enough they did. Yet again unbelievable. How about those Jets but Rogers slinging the ball around? What'd you make of that split backfield by the way, Bogs, I'm just curious about what you take. I think everybody was, you know, Reese Halls out, let's all go to brailn Allen. But it turned out to not necessarily be his backfield alone.
Speaker 2: In fact, it was I had Isaiah Davis start in the league this week by and Isaiah Davis.
Speaker 1: And Isaiah Davis could have had two touchdowns. He had one touchdown, but he dropped one. Well it was kind of like, you know, a bad throw. But he was real close to two touchdowns, which would have really I think stuck in the craw of a lot of people that had that Brailen Allen share that finally got used.
Speaker 4: I thought Isaiah Davis was better than Brailan Allen coming out. I was I'm one of the guys that was. I was too low on Brailin for sure. I didn't think had the speed to make it in the NFL. I thought he was gonna be one of those goal line only type of backs, and he's proven to be way more than that.
Speaker 3: But Isaiah Davis has got some speed, he's got some size.
Speaker 4: He was a big factor for I think it was South South Carolina State, so big running back, and I really like his skill set as well. He just played at a lower level, so he kind of got disrespected in the draft and you know, didn't get a helmet either. They had a ban of Canada on the roster as well. But he's pushed some good running backs off that roster and is now you know, eating into Braylen Allen.
Speaker 3: So do you think he's in his way right now?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's only valuable when Breee is out? Or do you think when Breecee comes back it's going to just be a disastrously messy situation. I mean, Brice, you would still start, But then like Alan is moving back because I agree, Davis looked like I mean, and they kind of treated him way more of the higher leverage situations. Davis is seems startled.
Speaker 1: Why are bringing bree back? Well, like, that's the thing, he's hurt, They got nothing to play for. You're a three win team team, Like, well, what's the point? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't Yeah, yeah, I don't disagree with it either. It's just you know, when a guy is healthy, he's going to get back down.
Speaker 2: But like, if Briest was out next week, are you if you can only pick Davis or Allen? Is that one game enough for you to start Isaiah Davis over Braylen Allen?
Speaker 1: Well against the titles two Jackwars next week, Jaguars.
Speaker 4: Scip probably would because Isaiah Davis has scored touchdowns and back to back weeks and he dropped that other one, so they are drawing up plays for him near the goal line. If we're gonna be splitting, you know, snaps and carries between these two guys, who's more likely to score? I feel like there's not too many guys in the league that are more likely to score in Braylan Allen from the one, he's enormous. But they've been drawing up plays for Isaiah Davis. So yeah, I can easily see a scenario where I start Davis over Braylon Allen.
Speaker 1: I think they're actually in a good spot against Jacksonville this week too. I don't like to say that very often, And for some reason, the Jets again are favorites this week. They've been favorites ten times now this year and they have three wins. I don't care. They've been favorites ten times. They're on the road and they have their three win team. Sorry, the line for that one currently three. It's minus three and a half on the Jets on the road.
Speaker 2: That's where I mean, get it down, get it get it down to two and a half or three. Have you watched the Jacks.
Speaker 1: I've watched the Jags. Do you mean the Jags that just beat the Titans, they.
Speaker 2: Would be relegated. If we were opening this up like soccer, we would relegate.
Speaker 1: That's fine by me, all right, let's go to Tea. Is up with us next on our discord again Fantasy ros dot Com slash chat so you could be involved in the shows and hang out with us and get on the YouTube channel now as well. So Tea, are you with us? Buddy?
Speaker 2: I am? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I ken? What's going on? Awesome?
Speaker 6: So I locked up first round by in my playoffs a couple of weeks ago. So I just want you guys to tell me that I'm not crazy. I've been starting Lamar Jackson all year long, but looking ahead to week sixteen, the semis.
Speaker 2: Don't you No, I don't care Steelers.
Speaker 6: You're still playing Lamar.
Speaker 1: You're playing Lamar. You have to play Lamar.
Speaker 2: This is Why are you in the bathroom?
Speaker 6: By the way, that's that's very personal, A smaller room at the office.
Speaker 2: Why what's up? I just want I just wanted to make sure you're trying to see where your decision making is coming from.
Speaker 1: Was it in the bathroom or that's a nice way of saying what he thinks about this decision that you're trying to make. But this is where people go wrong. We talked about this on the Waiver Wires show earlier and I made a statement about, you know, this is where people pick people off of the wave wire and then they want to throw them in their line right away over guys that have already been consistent in getting you everything, just because maybe we like this matchup just a little bit more. Typically that does not end well. So this is hold ways and this is this is something of the same ilk where Lamar Jackson again, Lamar Jackson's stats this year off the chart. Benston has been fun. Yes, on paper, it's a good matchup, but you will hate life if you go and start Winston and Winston somehow you know, crafts the bed against the Bengals, and Lamar's on your bench. Being Lamar, who's an MVP every single year, you can't.
Speaker 3: Be had this.
Speaker 2: We have this exact situation come up twice once I think it was on We have another discord show we don't put on YouTube on Thursdays, two pm Eastern. It's myself and Andrew Erickson called the Extra Points on the podcast feed. We had someone come in and you gotta forgive me. I don't remember what it was here or on the Sunday Morning live stream which Joey and I both host, but someone did this same thing with Winston. They said, I have Jalen Hurts, but what do you think about Winston? And one of them on Sunday was about completions. We said no. Another one was this same idea of like Jalen Hurts off. Yeah, I get where you're going with it, but at the end of the day, you do have to be able to sleep at night. And these guys are there for a reason, even on underperformance when you're in the play. And by the way, Jalen Hurts has more I think of a justification of like how their offenses look, and he has been as a passer to maybe make another Lamar's not is the most locked. Don't think about it, don't even question, don't even look at the quarterback ranks. You know what, I wish we could ip address TV and just delete quarterback ranks from his team and his browser, so you can't even think about what.
Speaker 1: It comes from. It comes from, it comes from, It comes from the place of I'm a I'm a diligent fantasy manager. Box and that's and that's okay that but you you do need somebody to shake you sometimes and say, don't do this. This is going to be a bad decision. You're gonna have a bad times.
Speaker 2: Lovingly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the point that that you said earlier, Joe, and it's you can't look yourself in the mirror if you start Jamis Winston and he had benched at halftime for throwing two pick six'es, and Lamar Jackson goes out there and has his first really great game against Pittsburgh. I understand the thought process, and it's a smart thought process of Look, the Bengals defense is miserable. Everybody's putting up points. Watch Cooper Rush. You're gonna put up some points against the Bengals defense a night. We're going to see it. So the Bengals defense is bad. Jamis Winston has been pretty good throwing the ball, and Lamar struggles, you know, historically against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I just you can't.
Speaker 4: I can't wake up the next day and have Lamar Jackson have gone for them Josh Allen games and then you know, uh, Jameis Winston has been at halftime for throwing pick sixtes.
Speaker 2: You can though, if that's your call. That's the other thing. I just want to mention, like, we're never going to tell you what to do, give our advice.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to tell you what I think. You're nuts. I've started Lamar Jackson, Jameis Winston and started Lamar Jackson. You're nuts. It's a bad It's bad if that's what even if it works, it's the wrong decision. It's bad.
Speaker 2: It is. But you know, at the end of the day, look at your own self of the mirror. If that's a decision you're so heartfeled on, then you should do it. Not one person on this panel is going to tell you to do that, because we would never do that. But always follow your gut in your heart, because at the end of the day, you set your own team. We don't say, don't.
Speaker 1: Follow your gut on your heart. If this gut or your heart tells you to start Jamie Winston over Lamar Jackson, you should go to a sea a doctor as soon as possible because something is internally wrong with you.
Speaker 4: And I get why I don't think that, but this is this is where you can potentially look silly, Joe, because of no does outscore lamar.
Speaker 1: No, No, because it's bad process. It's bad fantasy. You don't sit the guy with twenty eight touchdowns and three picks who's a two time MVP for a guy who's just praying somehow that the Lord delivers him from pick sixes. You can't do that. You just can't do that. It's not good process, even if it's Look, even the broken clock is right twice a day, even the sun shines out of dog's ass once in a while, it doesn't matter. Which I have to understand is even if it should be that for that weirdness, it's a bad process and it's going to lead more often than not through bad results. So you just can't correct.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the graphics look like.
Speaker 1: We can only hope. By the way, shout out to the graphics team and the production team last week and had about incredible work last week. Unbelievable. By the way, the Ravens are fourteen and a half favorites this week against the Giants in New York. Just want to point that out there. Speaking of New York.
Speaker 2: By the way, we have to talk about the Ravens man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go away we're hold up. I want to talk about the Giants for a second, because did you see the only fans thing, because apparently one of the Giants players, Bogman did. I'm sure, Bob, but but did you see what somebody hired an OnlyFans model to flash the Saints and she did, and then somebody, I guess she, I would assume, leaks the the the the conversation between the two of them about it. He's like, I'm not going to be uh, I'm not going boy. This is why we shouted out the graphics scene before we went into this topic. But I mean, I couldn't believe it. Somebody was trying to trace it recently to Tommy DeVito and who did it? Nobody knows, but I was gonna say, Bog's that sounds about right to me.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: It feels like Tommy DeVito might be the kind of guy who could coerce a OnlyFans model into showing up to the Saints Giants game in the cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah pay pay is the correct word.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean that's uh, it's it's a thing that I feel like it's happening more often.
Speaker 2: So wait, they it like was to just distract the kicker.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I mean I will say the punter did get yellow at so maybe with the punter.
Speaker 4: Because whoever said it, I wanted to see her on the sideline.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's probably what it was. And all I know is that. And also in that game, they also flew a banner over the stadium. Did you see that? To the owner, mister marrath to get rid of everybody and fix this dumpster fire retine they fix? Yeah, please fix this dumb. I mean, that's pretty good. So New York Giants. God bless you Kirk Cousins, man. I really, I really believed. It was a tough Sunday for me. Thank goodness. At night, the Mets signed Jan Soda. Really turned my whole day around. It really saved my holiday season. But Kirk Cousins three hundred plus yards another two interceptions, hasn't thrown a touchdown since saw I don't know, since the nineties. I don't know, It's been a long time. So it's her. Cousin's done, Welsh. Is it time for Michael Pennock? Are we going to see that change this week?
Speaker 2: We should? Are we going to do? I don't know we're so close to the end of the season. I think it would make sense if they're not going to be fully committed to that. But at the same time, like they drafted Pennix and they signed Kirk Cousins, so like, is logic super in play here. I would hope that they're going to make this change. Cousins doesn't look great. I mean, the past is to Drake London that the interception, I mean, lol Kyle Pitts. Just in general, the whole thing is a big lol fest. I would like to see Pinnix, but I just don't unless they come out and by the way, this might sound stupid after the fact that airs a day later, and then they might come out and say, yep, Kirk Cousins is out in Pennick. I just don't think we have anything to ride with that they are one hundred percent going to go to Penix. I would not be shocked if we don't see him at all this year.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Welsh, this is the conversation that's going on. It's saying, well, they're playing the Raiders this week, right, So with automatic w you're six and seven, you get to seven and seven. But you can also make the argus Bogmin that maybe is the perfect time to move to Pendix and see what you got, because you probably should be the Raiders regardless with Desmond Ritter likely playing quarterback this week. Again likely at the stage of the issue, we have.
Speaker 2: The Raiders, though that would be.
Speaker 1: A maybe maybe. But although Penis Cousins can't move, Cousins is a statue back there, so I guess they argument is that you think you can make the playoffs. Still, does Kirk Cousins give you the best chance to make the playoffs at this point?
Speaker 4: I still think he does, but I think that he was rushed back. I don't think he should have started this season, and I think we're seeing why right now.
Speaker 3: Is you know, he went through an achilles tear.
Speaker 4: We didn't get medical upgrades that quickly to where he should have been able to come back. Week one, he looked good and they let him go. But now the dude can barely move, and I think that's the issue with Kirk Cousins right now. I do think he still gives them the best chance to win, but you're not gonna win with him, so might as well look at Pennix. I don't think they're going to see it like that. I think they're going to just go ahead and roll Cousins because they could potentially still trade Cousins. He is an asset, and there are not thirty two caliber NFL starting quarterbacks in the league right now, so you know there's a team that would probably end up wanting to try to trade for him, and then you can start Penix. But I think if you're going to do that, if you're even going to consider it, you should get Pennis at least a couple starts at the end of the year to see what you're cooking with here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think at some point you might just see him. All right, let's do the three to one one a three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, and one hundred yard receiver for the week. The point total stand is thus, Welsh still at the top of fifteen, I'm at ten for the year, and Bogman's at nine. Welsh again at the catbird seat. You get to tell us who yours are for the week.
Speaker 2: Here, Well, that's the way I might have seventeen points, because I have both Burrow and Chase going on Monday night football. We are recording this everybody learned that we record this on Monday by last week's show.
Speaker 1: But well this isn't mad about that at all about last week.
Speaker 2: All I know, well, just again Mason Grando information. That's fine. I get so, but I have Chase and I have burns. So this could be seventeen points a continued commanding lead we could possibly have, but for this week on the three one one, give me the Brock Party on Thursday night football, Brock Party a passing man, another running back down. All you can do is pass, and you can do that against the Rams. I love Juwan Jennings as always in that game. Jeorde Kittle is a monster. They're going to continue to pass. I think you could like Party got hurt, got knocked out for a second, but like if you were asking and curious, you know, are they going to be able to throw the ball they did? I think Ricky Pearsol can get involved in that. So I like Brock Party for the three hundred yard passer for the rusher Toba Hubbard. There's nobody else. We did not mention Jonathan Brooks. Did it was an ACL tear box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, al tair again.
Speaker 2: Non contact ACL tear He is out so what did we get in in this pass game? We had all the tuba, Hubbard. We're gonna get more of it. And what can you do against Dallas? You can run. I believe it's the second most rushing yards given up on a per game basis. It'll be all tuba because the Panthers offense is kind of running and my wide receiver, well back to the Niner game, but we're not gonna even though Jennings would be a great play, I'm gonna go against the ninersk is gonna destroy the forty nine ers. The secondary is bad. They're gonna be throwing to Pooka all day long, probably ten catches. You know what, It's one of my favorites. I missed one three one one perfect week by five yards of Matthew Stafford. I think this is the week. Just gonna tell you guys, I'm gonna do a pare down parlay of going like two eighty or two seventy five on party and go eighty eighty with these two guys, and I'm gonna cash it this week four and one of my props and betting pros, I'm gonna smash this parlay this week. So not only is their betting angle, but my three one one, this will be the win. That's going to lock me up three one one for the rest of the season. Party Cuba and Pooka.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: That where you real quick? A week was that where he barely messed Welsh?
Speaker 2: It was like two or three weeks ago with Stopfard.
Speaker 3: And what year was it that Uncle Rico could throw the ball at quartermint?
Speaker 2: It was much further than three weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago the last time Kirk Cousin threw a touchdown. Oh but three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I'm an old man.
Speaker 2: Look at me, I.
Speaker 1: Will. I'm living in the past. I lived off past.
Speaker 3: Estevez over here, all right?
Speaker 1: Hey, kidd Minor one time, one time I cashed a bet in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: He's a beautiful man.
Speaker 3: Good Minor not good. But I did get to last week.
Speaker 4: So man, if I would have just got thirty two more yards, Mike Evans, I would have been right there. Joe Burrow at Tennessee Tennessee run defense good, past defense bad. Pretty simple formula right there. Let's go with against the Raiders. The Raiders are terrible. Bejeon is awesome. He's getting way more carries, right, now than Tyler Algier, although he did get vulted this week, which is super annoying. But we're gonna go with be Sean and I'm gonna take Courtland Sutton against the Colts because he's the only guy that Bo Nicks wants to.
Speaker 3: Throw them back.
Speaker 1: I almost took him right.
Speaker 4: Now, gets like ten to fifteen targets every single game. So let's go with Courtland Sutton. So I will be wrong on probably all of these. Don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I almost took Sutton, so I don't think you're gonna be wrong with that one. All right for me? Again, I also still have Chase tonight, so we'll see how that goes. Goff going against the Bills. I think that's gonna be fun. So let's take a friend with it. Let's take I'm on Rassein Brown and then Derrick Henry running a buck on the Giants. The Giants are done, they have quit. It is over. It is going to bit uglier in that stadium this week that it was speaking of which calling touchdowns. I'm also going with Derrick Henry for my touchdown call a SOI bumm that I can get one from Saquon Boo. So I'm stuck at six. Welsh is stuck at six. Bogman, you're at eight, so you're at the top of the board and you are also making Derrick Henry this week, So I'm not gonna be able to gain any ground on you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to switch? I'm not moving.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're at the top. I think I might just keep pace with you and then right at the end just kind of pounce on you, like week seventeen eighteen, just.
Speaker 4: Overvia Derrick Henry stiff arm because you can't gain any ground on me this week.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know the good news is if we you know, both hit it, then we'll both separate from the Welsh even more so Wels, who are you taking for your.
Speaker 2: What a point of is I? I had Jordan Mason last week, and I forgot to say, like I should have been Grandfather to Grindo. But you know, I guess if the listeners couldn't you know grandfather.
Speaker 1: To isn't that a yeah, aggressive rock band from the nineties. I'm pretty sure yes? Okay, well, thank they opened for Arima in making Georgia.
Speaker 2: I think all right, would you like to wow you. Since you're talking for me, why don't you give my touchdown?
Speaker 1: Because you're still with the old Grendo Mason thing. I wanted to get past it. We recorded the show last week and Welsh was upset because we were so excited about Mason and then it turned out not to be true and it's okay. Things happened. We recorded Monday, the news came out late Monday, and the show didn't come out till Tuesday. What are we gonna do? This is life. Things happen.
Speaker 2: You got you're in the big box, Joe, don't you give the big box.
Speaker 1: I'm in the big box with my nails painted.
Speaker 2: So Brian Robinson Junior, there you go, Brian Robinson.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I like the Brian Romson.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: New Orleans was giving out fifteen touchdowns and running backs now over the last nine weeks. It was the Tracy call from last week.
Speaker 1: There you go. See, I mean, come on, I'm just teasing. We're having fun. Let's talk about let's talk about what's trending here. Let's drending is uh? The Taylor Swift arastour came to an end this weekend. My daughters now have nothing to do with the rest of their lives. I don't know what they're gonna do. Uh, To be honest with you, like they check that thing every five minutes. So it made two billion dollars, Uh checking the same thing.
Speaker 2: What do you check?
Speaker 1: They were like, bro, they were First of all, there's like a nightly contest where you choose like outfit she's gonna wear, what song she's gonna sing in this set, and these things, and it's like a thing that they compete against each other. It's like fantasy Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: You guys do well. I'm surprised you don't know about this. You've got a young daughter. She's not doing this, Okay, she's a little younger than mine, minor in that teenage realm, so it's different. But if you got a teenage daughter out there in your house and she's a swifty, chances are she's been doing this. Over a million people were watching this live on like someone streaming it from a TikTok onto an ig account or some crazy crap like that. So with that being said, it's the end of an era. Whose NFL era is coming to an end In twenty twenty four. Well, she got anybody that you think the era is coming to an end for.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys, Dak Prescott, they don't have a viable running game anymore. Ceedee Lamb is banged up. They've got no other help there. Dak looks broken. The defense is trying to be held on by one little Micah Parsons string. There's nothing else there. The Great Cowboy, you know, nineties franchise, but it had really started to bounce back when things were looking really strong. And I just think that this team needs a big old overhaul. And you know what, I think Cowboy fans would kind of agree. So if if you want to ara us breakdown, I'm gonna go with the Dallas Cowboys, saving some clear cut other ones for you, and I could sit the Niners. They just beat the Bears. Bike.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Niners era is over. I think they're gonna be right back in competitive next year. That's Super Bowl hangover. Boggs whose era is over?
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers. Aaron is over.
Speaker 4: He's gonna quit playing football and no one's gonna care about him anymore, and it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's just disgrementary on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's that that is that that is going to come out, and that's going to be the last that we hear of Aaron Rodgers. No one's gonna care. I'd love to say we got to be done playing. I think he's got to be done playing. He's not good anymore. He you know, got everybody fired. He's a coach killer at this point. Who wants to coach him? And why does he want to keep playing, keep getting beat up, to keep winning four games a year? So yeah, I think Aaron Rodgers is done. Speaking of Netflix documentaries, I don't think it was on Netflix. Actually on Prime I watched the It's in the Game documentary about the history of the Madden franchise.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 3: I want to watch that.
Speaker 1: Very good. I watched it, very cool, super interesting, especially about how influential John Madden was into the design of the game. Originally even approach him because it was really hard to make the game? Can we do seven on seven? And he almost threw them off the train. He's like, get out of here. I don't want to talk to him, Like that's not football. Yeah, you gotta get seven guys playing football, and he's like yelling at this poor developer, like on a train. It was, it's magic, you were making NFL blitz. That's well, I mean, and then back and forth about the different games to like the you know, the NFL two K era versus Madden, and then like you know blitz like it was for us who all grew up with those video football games and saw the evolution from like Madden ninety five to two thousand and five to what it is now.
Speaker 2: It's as was ninety five, wasn't he was the he had just gone from the Rams to the Steelers.
Speaker 1: I think Game Day Madden always had Madden on until two thousand and one. I think they were saying.
Speaker 3: That was Trell Davis Davis.
Speaker 1: Eddie George. Eddie George was the first one. Good job, good job. Well that's a good poll right there, Eddie George. But seriously, watch it. Fantastic stuff. Also, end of an era. It's the end of the Joe Shine and Brian Dable era in New York. It's over. Like these guys can't survive this. I'm sorry. I thought they might be able to a couple of weeks ago, but it is just disintegrated so poorly over his last couple of weeks where the team is just so bad, and now the fan base everybody's hurt too, Like it is, but I mean the Saints, everybody's hurt too, and they're given it.
Speaker 4: The college try like it's arguable that it's not their fault, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: At this point it matters anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't like, they just made the wrong decision backing Daniel Jones, and the rest is, yeahs.
Speaker 1: Back, you have it or you don't. Last thing here. The guy who bet three million dollars on the Eagles and boil Boy would have sweat that was well, you know, we always talk about.
Speaker 3: Oh he yet one point five?
Speaker 1: You know that ball? I mean, let's talk about that because you know, we all swept like little tiny bets and things like that, and it's funny, but it's not funny. Three million dollars is a lot of money. I don't care if you're you're a millionaire, it's still a lot of money. Uh. What do you think that was like? To watching the Panthers, like, especially towards the end of that game start to get close again, because that team just does not quit. You gotta give it to him.
Speaker 2: No, I had a bet with the Eagle. I had the Bryce Young underpassing yards by the way, which one completion would have ended that one last completion, And I had the Eagles in a parlay on the money line. But first off, he doesn't owe them one point five because that three million dollars was only to net like three hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So he bet that to net just a wildly low number. I think it's crazy, But like, to bet three million dollars, what is that equivalent to for this guy? Because if you're like, if you were betting a high amount, that's way above your you know, your normalcy, you're not really doing it to a minus seven hundred money line type of bet. You're betting it like I got a great feeling. I'm going money line, it's even money. I'm betting, you know, ten thousand dollars. That's life changing money to me. For a guy to be comfortable betting three million dollars to net only three hundred and fifty thousand, I see with air quotes, that's gotta be chunk changed. Where if he lost it, he's just like he chalks it up to the game. I don't know if that's a sweat better to make that type of bet if it makes sense what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does. It actually does make sense. Box.
Speaker 4: But still, I mean, you bet three million expecting no issues, and then there are issues and it's just not It's not a thing you should do in the NFL. Jerry Glennville taught us just a long time ago, the NFL stands for not for long. So you know, Jalen Hurts gets injured in that game, and now all of a sudden you have Canny Picket in I don't know if the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Look, the Panthers almost beat the Chiefs. The Panthers have been covering everything the last three. Like, to me, that was the worst one if you were gonna bet somebody to get their ass kicked. This past week, I think they were actually better choices. And I'm being frank about it. I mean, looking at like home, like even like Minnesota would have been one where I'm like, okay, a Tampa at home against Vegas. Like I understand o'connall got hurt in that game and a lot of things. I mean, but I don't know the way the Carolina Panthers have been playing. They've been really plucky and annoying.
Speaker 4: It's a college bet. That's a college bet on the money line. When Clemson is playing Louisiana for the death or whatever, you know, Panthers.
Speaker 1: The hand signals on that team are so good though the way that communicates.
Speaker 2: They are speaking of hand signals. You know what you should have done? You should have put that money on the Niners.
Speaker 1: Is all right, everybody?
Speaker 4: So do you have any hand signals for Welsh at the end of the one?
Speaker 1: All right, because it's all the money I lost on the Bears?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: One, two, and three? All right? Fun times. As always, thanks for joining us on our discord fancybros dot com slash chat again. You can listen to the show. You can watch the show on YouTube or of course wherever you get your podcasts. And don't forget FP free. That's the code when you download the betting Crows apps, so you could get thirty three days of the best betting tools on the planet. Do it now. College football playoffs around the corner of God. That bracket looks so fun. Alabama's not in it. What a time to be alive. Juan Soto's a met boy boy. Sports are great. You love sports.
Speaker 2: I love that Aaron Rodgers cigar out there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, this is my one soda cigar. I was smoking it on the show. Earlier we did the MLB Show. We did a little Sodo talk for about twenty minutes. It was a beautiful thing in.
Speaker 2: Rogers in two years. That's am right there.
Speaker 1: Probably I will love to say he goes away and fades away. I just I don't think we're that lucky. That being said, we're going to fade away. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Bogman and Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros