Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM Paranormal podcast network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only, and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of premier Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talk with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today we're going to be speaking with physicist Ryan Wood. Ryan's a leading authority on the top secret classified Majestic twelve Intelligence Documents and the nineteen forty one Cape Girardo Missouri UFO Crash. He's written one of the most authoritative and comprehensive chronicles ever published on this subject of UFO crashes and military retrievals, the revised version of which just came out this year, which covers over one hundred different UFO crash retrieval cases. He is also the CEO of Electric Fusion Systems, which we'll ask him about as well, and I'm really really glad to have him on the show. Hi, Ryan, Welcome, Thanks Ron.
Speaker 5: I'm looking forward to the questions and sharing my insights with your audience.
Speaker 4: I was really glad to see that you put out a revised version of this book. It's such an important work, and that you're still involved in this topic. I know you kind of took a hiatus, if you will, in two thousand and five you released this incredibly comprehensive book, and now here we are twenty years later and you've released the revised version.
Speaker 5: Having lived with.
Speaker 4: This material for so long, and given that you've had more time to sit with it and maybe have some additional research, where do you sit now regarding the authenticity of these documents.
Speaker 5: The authenticity of the Majestic Documents has only gotten stronger as time goes on, because we hear more concerns or objections about the various documents. Each one is sort of treated in visually. I think get resolved. The authenticity is generally increased with time.
Speaker 4: Do you feel the same about the seven page MJ twelve document as you do about the other documents?
Speaker 5: Well, I think you're referring to the Eyes and Our Briefing document, their first leaked document in nineteen eighty four Jamie Chandray an LA producer, which Stan Friedman did a lot of research on, and actually my father got two more sources, different sources. The paper was different, some subtleties, content was the same, it was more marginalia. That's not really the most compelling of the Majestic twelve documents. In my mind, the most compelling is the Special Operations Manual Extraterrestrial Entities Technology Recovering Disposal, which was leaked in nineteen ninety four to Don Berliner, an Aviation Week reporter in Washington, d C. And that has undergone massive authenticity efforts. And you know, both my father and I are in the ninety nine point, you know, seven six range for for being totally credible and authentic, and that one's really arresting because it's like where do you ship the bodies? How do you recover the various parts? What's the cover story? What did the Type one and Type two extraterrestrial biological entities look like? What do you do? How do you cover it all up? It's a very much a field manual for Majestic Red Teams to deal with a crash.
Speaker 4: Well, even if that document, the Special Operations Manual, is legit, you know, it doesn't say that.
Speaker 5: We've recovered et craft.
Speaker 4: It really means that we're prepared for such an event and how to handle such an event, which I can imagine any government would and probably.
Speaker 5: Should be ready for. Right. Well, sort of you don't go to all the trouble of creating a manual and doing multiple revisions of the manual over the course several years from fifty four to fifty five two for no good reason. And it says clearly where to ship the parts, and it's pretty great annular. You know, material and clothing goes to write Patterson Blue Lab and power plants go to area fifty one S four and it's sort of broken down. It's it's if it was just sort of a general thing if we get crashed through retrieval stuff we get to send it off to one location to sort of think about it. It's too specific and think that it's a preparatory documents. It's more you know, how to manual.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, and they break down like specifically weapons go to this other area, and I think it's weapons and its propulsion and its craft and its bodies go to another place, which does add to the credibility of the document. Also, I have to admit, you know, both these documents have been all of these documents have been under a lot of scrutiny over the years, and you know this thirty five hundred pages is what we're talking about. This doesn't feel to me like the work of a hoaxer.
Speaker 5: I mean to what end?
Speaker 4: I mean it was over thirty years ago, when the UFO community was even smaller than it is today.
Speaker 5: Right, it just doesn't. I just don't feel like there's Yeah, no, I agree, Ron, it's a completely reasonable assessment. I mean, there are, as you said, thirty five hundred pages leaked over eighteen years from seven different sources, and some documents. People might say, oh, this is a yawn, I don't you know, no big deal. Others might be wow, you know, the special Operations Manual, or the White Hot Report, or the First Annual Report, things like that that are all on the Majesticdocuments dot com website, and many of them reproduced in my book Magic Eyes. Only some are far more interesting than others. As I said before.
Speaker 4: You know, it's thirty five hundred pages. There must be a lot of just mundane stuff in there too. It's not like there's whole thing is NonStop ufo E T ufo E T right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I agree. I mean, for example, the Encyclopedia of Flying Saucers, which was a three hundred page document. It was the Air Force chapter was stamped top secret MJ twelve and actually my father produced it. Here is available on Amazon, and it's very interesting in that Vernon Bowen, the author, was a copywriter in New York City and he went to the New York Proper Library all the time and looked at all the various cases and wrote them up. So from pre nineteen sixty backward he had a very good compendium and a very well written book about this. But you know what makes that particular book interesting was that the Air Force chapter was stamped top secret. Magic and then there's notes by vanavar Bush and handwritten marginalia in pen and pencil. So what's interesting about that is is you can do forensic analysis on the pen and pencil, and we used specing forensic laboratories, which is you know, the third party high powered. Youah, the ink is old. The pencil mark SERTs from the seventies and that's a very interesting story. And how we got it in the first place after some thirty five years is also a story onto itself.
Speaker 4: Oh well, listen, Ryan, we're gonna have take quick break here and we'll come back and dive into that. And I also wanted to ask you about the stories of these retrievals and see how they match up with what's written in that Special Operations manual. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: Hey, folks, producer Tom here minding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you. Our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and.
Speaker 7: Much much more.
Speaker 6: There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Polatti shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM Official, or you can simply go to the Coast to COASTAM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at totop. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast tocoastam dot com and start your free listening now.
Speaker 8: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the art bel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out of your mobile app usage. All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to COASTAM dot com. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Keep it here on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. We're talking to Ryan Wood about the crash retrievals and why don't you can you tell us briefly how you guys came into into possession of that.
Speaker 5: The Vernon Bowen Encyclopedia Flying Saucers was written by by Vernon Bowen and his son. Patrick Bowen remembers him typing it. I had the typewriter that he originally used and everything, and so that perfectly matched. He wrote it all up, and a good patriot that he was, he sent it to the Air Force for review and consideration or I'm not violently a national security or anything. I guess he was a very conservative Republican in Connecticut, and he never got it back, and he couldn't get it back, and then nineteen ninety four or so it was mailed back to Tim Cooper and Big Bear Lake. No cover letter, no nothing, just the document, So that's how we got it. That was unusual. So it went in and thirty five years later, thirty four years later it comes out, and that's odd. Now Fort Meade is a huge place. They have massive underground storage vaults. If you go to the Library of Congress Manuscript Division and you want some historical document they don't have. If they don't have it right there in downtown Washington, d C. They put a request into Fort meat where it goes and they get it from there, and then it gets transferred so you can look at it. That's sort of the background on where that particular original MJ twelve document came from.
Speaker 4: Listen, Ryan, as careful and skeptical as I am about these things, I don't think most people are just waiting to spend their time creating a hoax of this nature, especially these older cases. It was a different world back then. Information didn't go around the world in an instant like it does today, and there was just a different mindset in general. You guys have studied these documents and concluded on your own investigation that these are ninety nine percent accurate, Why then do they not get more credit?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, Well that's a great question. You know, it's it's a marketing problem. I mean, you basically have to, you know, advocate for them and for the various documents and their authenticity. And despite the fact that the Majestic Documents website has been up for I don't know, close to thirty years and or since the Internet started, while twenty five or so, it's it's my father and I that have been pushing them along, being the sort of public face of the Majestic Documents, and some people have latched on and pushed along. But it's, you know, it's it's marketing. I could make a huge slash, give me, give me a million dollars and we'll we'll make a lot of podcasts, We'll do a lot of marketing. You know. Yeah, you know, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I think you guys deserve a lot of credit. I think I think there's these are like little heroes in our community that have really dedicated a lot of effort into preserving these things. And I do wish that they had more notoriety and credibility because I think it's valuable. Let me go back to that mein big question, Ryan, which is you've looked at so many of these cases does it seem to you, like the stories of crash retrievals and the cover ups, et cetera match what's written in that Special Operations Manual to you, like, do they seem to be following those protocols?
Speaker 5: Well, the document was written in fifty four, and so before then I think things were far more ad hoc. But it's yes, I think that's it's fair. The protocol on a crash retrieval is fairly universal. You want to secure the area, gather up all the materials, and then keep the public and all the witnesses away, and then take it as fast as possible to secure military locations and inform your commands. So I think that has not changed, you know since nineteen thirty three or nineteen forty one, or the la cases of forty two, or some of the cases in England in World War Two and onward. You know Roswell being sort of the exception, and that they did a press release talking about things and then retracted it. So I think the modus operande and the approach has been pretty similar and universal.
Speaker 4: So you see a consistency in the way these cases are handled, even if it's not right to that manual in fifty four. There is a consistent pattern of how they deal with these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so. There's a difference between a crash with biology, you know, ETS, and just a drone or sauser sheets that they can't get into which may have occupants inside it may not. So even in the Special Operations manual they talk about the red teams to secure the area and cart away materials, and then the OPNAC team, which is basically responsible for the biological aspects of handling the bodies, keeping things alive if they're alive, protocols for that, and that really formed out of the fact that in the Roswell case, we had all these Sandia Engineering District technicians, several that died a profuse bleeding of the nose and mouth and were hospitalized in some cases from contact with the ETS at Roswell. They know that, you know, you need a full asthma suit dealing with ETS.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, if you how comprehensive do you think this new compilation you've put together is you have over one hundred cases in there. Do you think there's many more out there that we're so well covered up that you don't even know about them? Or do you think we're pretty much know what's what's why. Well, that's a great question. Ron He answers one hundred and four in the current edition of Magic Eyes only. I left like another three or four on my desk because they just wanted to get the book done. And I'm under reporting surely because I'm you know, scavenging the research of English speaking worlds, you know, Europe, US, Australia, UK, and not doing a good job in Russia or China or Latin America or Africa or parts of Southeast Asia. So I'm sure that there are a lot more events. If I was to pick a number, I'd probably say this a couple hundred, maybe as many as two hundred and fifty that have been you know, recovered. So that's that's sort of my you know, seat of the pants estimates. That's a very interesting guest. Two hundred and fifty and you're talking about a period of one hundred and twenty five years correct.
Speaker 5: Well since eighteen ninety seven, which is the first one really in.
Speaker 4: The book, almost exactly one hundred and twenty five years then, yeah, exactly twenty ex yeah, okay, and they they tend to.
Speaker 5: Go more for atomic oriented locations. There was a huge wave in forty seven when we exploded did a lot more atomic testing, and they tend to go to radioactive environments, be it missile silos in Montana or Oak Ridge plutonium enrichment plants, And the same is virtually true probably in Russia and in other countries.
Speaker 4: Which stands to reason and makes logical sense to me that if there were another civilization coming here, that that's what they would be interested in. That makes sense to me. When we come back, we're going to talk to Ryan more. He actually rates each of these cases and gives them an authenticity number, not a number, but a rating, so we can kind of compare one to another. When we come back, we'll talk to Ryan further about that. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 8: Are you looking for that certain someone who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal, Well, look no further than paranormal date dot com, the unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal Date dot com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at paranormal date dot com slash seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at Paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's easier than ever to become a Coast to Coast AM insider and have access to past shows the Artbell Vault with classic gaudio and interviews and so much more. And you can listen to the show live or on demand with your computer or cell phone, and the audio streams are high quality and crystal clear. It's easy to become an insider. Just head on over to Coast tocostdam dot com on the website and you'll find all the info right there. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com. Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's producer Tom and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're back with Ryan Wood on Beyond Contact. Ryan, you rate each of these cases in your book based on the strength of their authenticity. What do you think are the top one or two cases that you feel are the most authentic and you can really point to that illustrate.
Speaker 5: That this is a reality. Yeah. Well, I'll give you a quick answer, and then I want to backtrack for a second. I mean, Roswell naturally stood the test of time, and a lot of I mean, I like Shaghar Kecksburg, Cape Girardo. There's seven or eight that are in what I consider the high authenticity rating. And so the way I go about this authenticity rating criteria is you look for physical evidence. You look for eyewitnesses, you look for official government documents, you look for corroborating witnesses, any sort of physical traces. So you have those aspects you look for if it's a document, anachronisms that have been resolved and in Magicized only the book, there's a four or five pages that discuss the methodology to analyze a particular case and how it gets the score that it gets, and and a waiting factor, and so there's there's waiting factors also for you know, you give higher waiting factor to physical evidence and you give less waiting factor to eye witness testimony. It's just like a murder trial it's the same approach.
Speaker 4: I suppose the cases that have more witnesses would be stronger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, they would, And Roswell is a great example of that, where you have a lot of witnesses for that, But then again you have the occasional zinger like Kaufman, which was widely believed to be true, but then with further research by Kevin Randall, it's the guy's bogus that often happens. Like one of the crashes we downgraded, I think it was the Trinity Crash despite the work of Valet and Lyn, Paula Harris and others. I downgraded it from I think medium to medium low because of the work of Doug Johnson and the detailed analysis. The thing to remember is that you know I'm not the wizard for all these crash cases. Is that I leverage all the other experts that have been doing a lot of research and try to give people a good snapshot of a case and its references, and people can dig further if they want. It sounds like it's.
Speaker 4: Almost like your book is sort of a living, breathing document that evolves over time. Maybe other witnesses come forward, maybe a new piece of evidence comes to light and that would strengthen a case, and then, like you said, this other guy gets found as maybe a bogus witness or something, and then that would lower the credibility of that case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely correct, Ron, I mean that's you want to stay in touch with the people that are doing the fundamental research or done a lot of the research in various cases. And that's one of the reasons why I'm excited about going to the contact in the desert is to catch up with so many of these researchers that I've been familiar with that attended the crash Retrieval conferences of two thousand and three to two thousand and eight, I think or not.
Speaker 4: And you know who was responsible for the crash retrieval conferences. I think those were in Las Vegas, weren't they where I was. You were the man responsible for those, That's.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I before, you know, eighteen years twenty years before Grush ever showed up in front of Congress. I and many of the other you know now stalwarts of upology, Linda Howe and Rich Dolan and Michael Schratt and Travis Walton and Stan Friedman and my father, doctor Bob Wood, and so Forth, Michael Sala, and they all came and gave presentations many times, multiple times over the years, all about the crash retrieval aspects in different aspects. And this whole thing grew out of my frustration, personal frustration of going to New fond conferences where nobody was talking about juicy stuff. That's what I wanted to see. It's about documents and crashes. It's hard where it's proof. As much as I am excited about what contactees have to say and so forth, lights in the sky and things like that, it was to me that was a sidebar. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's why you're a great fit for a contact in the desert person, because you are interested into in the physical evidence and the credibility of these cases and what physical evidence is there and what documents support this case in that case. And I think that's really a nice match.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: So what about the idea of people struggling. You know that there's this technology, they have the technology to travel across dimensions or vast distances of space, and then they get here and they crash. What do you what about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great questions. The classic question actually I think it was the senator from or the representative from Missouri that highlighted that. You know, the hearings, it's like, how can these advanced civilizations travel across the world then crash on our pode on planet. I mean, that's ridiculous. So there's multiple answers to it. You know, as Grush said, you know a certain percentage of missions and admission failure, so you know you can have things that accidentally happen. I mean, then there's natural things like a good negative lightning bolt, which is ten x bigger than a traditional lightning bolt, could interfere with things. I mean, there's the testimony of Corso about radar and you know, turn off your radar so I can take my craft off or radar interference. And then there's the nineteen forty two Los Angeles air raid where they shot off all these proximity FEUs artillery shells that may interfere or damage or hurt the navigation. Then there's you can't discount the deliberate seating of Kindergarten emerging planets. You know, they they say, well, we've seen this movie a thousand times before, the way you fix this planet and have them join our galactic civilization in a few hundred years. Is you see them with a little bit of technology, and then they work hard to figure it out and they grow or they transform, and then you can't discount the basic one. And these things are disposable biological drones or combo biological taalic and we don't pick them up. You know, the drones that get shot down in Ukraine are left as fodder. And then maybe the final thing is that we we value as human beings, we value human life. You know, we rescue our people and take them to the hospital, and we try to recover our soldiers. But the ets may have a totally different attitude, is that they're just completely disposable. They're just like uh, you know, metal bolts and screws. You know, they did their job right.
Speaker 4: They may they may feel that way about the beings that are in these craft, and they may feel that way about the craft. Like you said, they may be like we've sent probes, we've crashed probes into planets to get data back.
Speaker 5: Right, It's the exact same thing, absolutely, my Ron.
Speaker 4: One more thing I would comment on that is that you know, once again we need to keep in mind that we're dealing with an unknown if in fact they are coming here. We don't know the volume of craft coming Based on your research, we can guestimate I think you said two hundred and fifty and that's in the last one hundred and twenty five years, so we're right about two a year crash. Well, if there's four a year coming here, that's a fifty percent crash rate. But if there's maybe thousand craft coming here, or two thousand craft a year coming here, we're talking about a point one percent crash rate, so it might not be so hi. We just don't know. It's also speculative, so we really can't speak to it because we don't know that number.
Speaker 5: It's an unknown. Interesting to talk about though.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're gonna talk more with Ryan Wood about this fascinating topic. You are listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Aeronimal podcast network.
Speaker 1: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas, and also can expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, do everything for them.
Speaker 7: Before the art Belvul has classic audio waiting for you.
Speaker 6: Now go to Coast to Coast amt off for details. Take us with you anywhere. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. We're talking with Ryan Wood.
Speaker 7: You know Ryan.
Speaker 4: Another question I wanted to ask you about this was Project Moondust, which caught other miscellaneous debris which could possibly be from an ET craft.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Moondust, that's another code word that Project Moondust. I think Kevin Randall wrote a book called Moondust, and there's several of the documents that have been leaked at our Moondust are actually officially released from the State Department through a Freedom Information Act FOYA. Most of it. You know, in general, the overall principle is you want to recover Soviet space stuff for other foreign countries space debris. But a certain percentage of the time the retrieval teams get to the crash or the debris and it's e T or something special, and so they spirited off to write Patterson Air Force Base or to the appropriate location. So most of the work of Moondust and Moondust project officers is sort of pedestrian, but a certain percentage of them are et craft and there's several cases in the book Bolivia case, I believe that this origin point is a Moondust document. And actually, you know, with this latest law that was passed by Congress, the National Archives has to do some level of effort. It's unclear how enthusiastic they are to produce UFO related documents and post them with the website. And actually I went there, I don't know, a month ago and typed in Moondust. Sure enough, Wow, there's two or three documents that say, you know, the project Moondust officers had to do a certain chore, or they had names and so forth. And I thought to myself, wow, I didn't know that. Actually I knew when Moondust was a program. I didn't know that there was individual people that maybe had that clearance or focused on that clearance. And that would be interesting to write to the National Archives and say, well, okay, give me the list of all the Moondust project officers, or where the Moondust historic files or you know who authorized it. You know, I need more data, so I may do that.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the National archives here, and that's fascinating stuff. I've heard you mentioned before that there may be a lot of evidence regarding our government's involvement in this right inside the National Archives that point to possible evidence of ET craft and retrievals. No one's really shown much interest in this in the past, and now Ryan, we have a UAP caucus who might actually get behind such a move. What about a campaign We're reaching out to someone like a timber shut to pull together a research team to scour these archives and compile what they can find.
Speaker 5: That's a great idea, Ron, I'm all for it. I mean, as somebody who's probably spent on the order of a month at the National Archives and multiple trips both in College Park, Maryland and downtown Washington, d C. I know where to look based on the majestic documents. But it's a long and tedious effort. To do an effective job of pulling evidence out of the National Archives. You need a two to three man team working for several months, and you'll get a variety of of low level data. Sometimes I've gotten exciting things. I got a document from from Blount to Robley Evans, you know, a military officer to an MIT professor talking about a top secret report about a crashed Mexican disc and so that was right out of the National Archives. So that's pretty juicy. There's some other documents that are stamped top secret CIA m J twelve, and then there's the National Security Council Color Twining Memo, which is, you know, a top secret MJ twelve. So there's a few little remnants of things that are stamped that way. But the other thing you need really is the ability to push on the declassification process. You can find it and then may be withdrawal slip that says up, you can't have it, we haven't declassified it. And so now you need timber shit and others to set up a priority declassification review to not be in the queue. Like, for example, I identified several people that I want their FBI files with and you know, we got in the queue with the National Archives and they said, well, because it's under four hundred pages that you want, we're pegging you with thirty nine months to respond. Good, thirty nine months gee, And well if it was over two thousand pages, it was like over sixty months. Oh my god, you know exactly, and let alone my request that for expedited review. So it's they're understaffed, under resourced.
Speaker 4: I would look at guy like timber Shatter, one of these other guys in the UAP caucus might be interested in throwing you're working some funds for this. Yeah, i'd be the classification for I could see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it makes great sense.
Speaker 4: And this the first time in our history. I think we actually have a shot at that. I don't remember politicians being so open about this topic. Ever, you're right.
Speaker 5: And furthermore that the bad guys, the MJ twelve control group people would want to thwart your effort. Don't know. They don't have a clue. They don't understand how massive the National Archives is involved. Six point thirty one is. Now. They've done their best in time to scour up all the primary evidence, but there's all sorts of remnant that's there. In my mind, one of the great paths to disclosure is pulling an authentic document out of the National Archives, and you can make a lot of hay with that. Now they may say, ah, yeah, that's so old, we've forgotten everything in fifty four or forty seven, and to cover it up and so forth.
Speaker 4: It would have more credibility than these quote unquote leaked documents with though, because it's coming out of the National Archive exactly. Yeah, and that this is your document you just said so right right.
Speaker 5: And speaking of that, I'm working on another book called UFOs Who Knows question Mark, And it's famous quotations from people both astronauts, military scientists, and engineers, religious leaders, celebrities, government presidents. So there's a huge I mean, you've highlighted one of the key problems of ufology credibility. There's funding of because we're totally underfunded, and there's leadership and everybody does what they can to lead the cause forward. And that's those are the three challenges for us.
Speaker 4: Well, I love this quote idea. This quote book is really a great idea. You know, there's a lot of physicists that say incredible things like playing saying that consciousness is fundamental. Things like that could tie right into what you're writing about. I think that's a really really cool idea for a book. I think we're going to have to stop there, Ryan, as we're out of time, Please check out Ryan's site Majesticdocuments dot com, where much of this material is archive. Ryan Number one Thank you for coming on today. I really really appreciate it. I enjoyed this number two. Thank you for your incredible work of taking the time to archive this important document for all of us. I think it makes a difference and I think it's a great resource for any of us in this field. So I appreciate that, and thanks all of you for listening to Beyond Contact. We will be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CID Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected and by checking out Contact indeesert dot com, stay open minded and rational as we lord of the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.