Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky Time for the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Yes, okay, we're trying to develop this because if you're new and we have fifteen twenty minutes before the show starts, we come on, get some stuff off our mind. Also workshop it a little bit like if it's super funny, we may use it on the on the real show too.
Speaker 2: And also it's like auditions.
Speaker 1: Mostly it's like, you know, maybe I wouldn't even say that. I would say if it's really good and we're like, oh we can expand on this, okay, or if we find a different angle.
Speaker 3: But I'll say this, I think the clapping is a little too intense for early morning, the person us clapping or the people to sound effect.
Speaker 1: I would agree because I love Ray's intro, but I think it's nobody's coming to a show and clapping like that that earlier. So we found like a more sizzled like a temper down like you, I don't even know what that is. Like one guy in there, he is waking.
Speaker 2: Sure we could do it, rall figured it out.
Speaker 3: We have plenty of time. What about the Savage Garden music you like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, is that what it does? Because I like savage.
Speaker 3: That sounds like I love you. Let's play the game Savage Garden songs. I'll go first. I knew I loved you before I know dirty? Can I go next?
Speaker 2: That's the only one I know, you don't there's.
Speaker 4: One more that's I literally don't know a single one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know the one?
Speaker 4: I just say, kind of, but I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 1: I can play it, but I can't play it through what Ray's doing. But what I can't play is through my phone because I'm just playing into the background.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I know which one it is.
Speaker 3: Truly madly deep No, that's the one you just gave them though.
Speaker 4: I love I just went a second.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Okay, Yeah, lunch we have to sing it though, lunch Bot, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Truly madly deeply I love of you.
Speaker 3: No, No, can you say truly madly? I'll be your I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your love, be your.
Speaker 1: That you need the course truly deeply you're doing him.
Speaker 3: I wanna stand with you, wanta mountain see the high part something.
Speaker 1: I won't stand by you forever until the sun.
Speaker 4: Comes down me.
Speaker 3: Too early. This has the post of right nail it.
Speaker 2: So there's two songs.
Speaker 3: There's another one you'll know too. This is I'll be Your Beach, John be your Nuts, I'll be nuts.
Speaker 1: That part, and then I think you'll know the song that goes it was our first ever hit.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: Simon and them drink and cherry cola. That's them, no way, almost positive.
Speaker 3: I gotta make sure I like that song. I'm pretty sure that's just a song playing in the room, right, mm hmm. That song is just playing in the room somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not my phone. Oh okay, this is it? This song was This was like the personal This song was kind of a jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like this is two thousand twenty three. No, I don't want to know. That's just what I'm going to do. What my d A drink of cherry cola. Yeah, that's a good song. I didn't know that was them. That's a good one. So they have three hits or three songs that people know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also think they're not Americans. So I think we have three American songs? Are they American? Mike? And so I'm sure they probably became massive there, and they have a lot of songs like that where they're from and then America they came across. But they have a song there's one hundred and okay, truly, madly, deeply, that's their biggest five hundred and twenty five million, I Knew I Loved You, two hundred seventy seven million, To the Moon and Back to.
Speaker 3: The Moon, back of the Cherry Cool Earth, Let's see Earth.
Speaker 1: Is Savage Garden come in? This is from that same album though that back back.
Speaker 3: In the day. Is that with the two of the guys that are in the front the album, well all of them are that. Oh there, I don't know if I know that Scooba. You know this one To the Moon and Back, I do not.
Speaker 6: Doesn't sound familiar at all.
Speaker 7: Wow, he go to the hook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, Hey, you're thinking like I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I was already scrolling there, buddy, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: Wait, I think I'm going to get there. I think I'm gonna get there. This is this is familiar. I bet I'm gonna get the hug.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: Like the power Pick ninety three sample, It's this wasn't one of the biggest. It was like a third it went out of thirty, but we played it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Here we go, She's dad.
Speaker 8: The name bad?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, barely I know it?
Speaker 4: Can you be my maybe?
Speaker 3: Okay boy? Barely I knew three and a half. That almost sounds like an eighties song.
Speaker 2: Yes, sounds like the old school.
Speaker 1: There's probably incorporated in some eighty seven synthesize a couple of new artists. Now that you use real eighties sounds kind of cool because again it's like super retro to twenty two year olds to sound from the eighties.
Speaker 3: I'll see something on TikTok and.
Speaker 4: The Savage Garden is no longer together.
Speaker 3: They're not just so you know that's true.
Speaker 5: One of the guys, Daniels Jones, he left the industry and moved to Las Vegas, where he went into real estate, and then in twenty fifteen him and his wife and two daughters moved back to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Cool. I'm glad you aren't know Lincoln.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Hey, how many.
Speaker 2: Endorsements you know who?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna give you a little fun fact. I don't know if you remember the song by Evan and Jaren How.
Speaker 4: Can you not?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what is it? You don't know it? Good? What is it?
Speaker 4: Jaren is from Bowling for Suit.
Speaker 1: No, he's not so amy. You'll probably recognize that a little bit. It's called crazy for this girl. Let's see if scoob ol and scoober and how we're just radio nerd so we know this stuff from being from playing it. But so it is off my I'm just playing it from my phone so nobody can see us. Yeah, I found this work scuba.
Speaker 3: Is it cheap?
Speaker 2: So familiar?
Speaker 3: Maybe you'll the court you Edie, You're not gonna know it. Lunchbox is definitely not gonna know you. Sure, so it's.
Speaker 2: Going to go high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's gonna go In the chorus, they're twin brothers.
Speaker 3: Here we go. She books at me, sad, silly, she don't do hold on this. I'm crazy for this girl, crazy for this. You may not know it, but I thought anybody that you would.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's familiar.
Speaker 1: You were not in radio when it happens, so you just had to been listening to the radio. So that's and Jaron, there were twins from another country, I believe, Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Would you see where they're from? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what district. They vote in what their cousins their jobs. So what year was that, I'm gonna guess two thousand and two, two thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are Marribo ad issicians.
Speaker 3: In two thousand. Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: They're from Tucker, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so great. So they were twin brothers, good looking guys, had a big pop song. And so Jaren from Evan and Jaren then became a country artist and he's by himself and he had a song that was a hit like when like nineties, no, two thousands before us.
Speaker 4: Like this right here Jimmy Buffett signed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this song was so good, like I loved it's funny too, but I'll play a little bit of here. It's from Jaren in the Long Road to Love called Pray for You listen to preach.
Speaker 4: So many wants to.
Speaker 3: You. It's one half of the twins.
Speaker 2: Will snack and do.
Speaker 4: His job.
Speaker 6: You just pray.
Speaker 3: You might know the song Amy.
Speaker 2: Agree your bra go out Cross Yes.
Speaker 8: Pray a power podcasts from the window sill and Chewing Head.
Speaker 3: Like agree your Boday comes and nobody comes a prat You play eye when your engine starves, apre your dreams never come true.
Speaker 6: Shut us nowhere you.
Speaker 4: I pray for you.
Speaker 3: Morgan has So he was one half of Evan and Jaren.
Speaker 1: Just Jaren who came and did Jaren in the Long Road to Love, who kind of crossed over and did country, which is pretty fund this out and now he really I'm curious because sometimes I just go search some of these bands from way back in the day. He is also still a writer in town. I think even owns a publishing company. I messaged him once. It's like a fan Jaren. Yeah, like once like two years ago. I was like, dude, Hi, I had nothing to say, but I was like, that's cool. Fuck, what's he doing?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm looking at it has twenty eleven's the last known thing of him.
Speaker 1: Not music though, look at hey, Mike, would you go elevated? He's probably ask Jeeves. Well, you get on Google and look at.
Speaker 4: Jaren.
Speaker 1: I think he's out like doing a publishing deal. Has a publishing company. No, Jaren Lowenstein is his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Evan apparently became Kevin Spacey's manager in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's pretty that's pretty good get as a manager.
Speaker 2: Though, I know I'm saying is he still it? No, just says he became that.
Speaker 3: I'm chrisy. What do you got Mike in town? I'll message him right now, say you're still a live He is a lot.
Speaker 4: What do they do?
Speaker 1: Jaron Lowe is his name here? Music is what he wrote is a funny bio. You know he's a funny guy. Musical one hit wonder twice, vision architect, managing smart people and building businesses with them. He follows me, m hey man, So what'd you message him about the one I sent him?
Speaker 3: I can scrawl the way back. I said, I sent him something.
Speaker 1: Then he sent me something way later about some music or something, and then I just said I was up from it.
Speaker 3: I said, what's the goal?
Speaker 1: Like mass appeal? Are you targeting? Because I guess he works with Mark? Uh uh scribla skibla.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think's great. Yeah he's awesome. And I was like, what's the goal here? How can I help Mark's uh scabilia? I think I say this sabilia? Yeah, huh. Anyway, I'm not gonna message no. Then I gotta get a response. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, let's take a break, as in for four hours you got with that ray now you'll just hear some commercials. We'll come back for intro after this. But yeah, that's what that's what we just did. We didn't really mean to do any of that, didn't we How do we even get started on that?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: How do we say? Savage raise music music?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for those who don't know, this used to be our show for five hours. Well, we would do this right here. I'd have a whole show prepared. Somebody would say something like, oh, check out that.
Speaker 3: Shoe string wonder where shoe strings were invented?
Speaker 1: Oh, and then away we go for hours. All right, thank you, and back in a second.
Speaker 3: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 4: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: He's something that happened that I just forgot to talk about was Liam from One Direction died fell from a hotel room pop up on my Instagram. It's not like I was a big One Direction fan, but he was famous and he was young. So I've heard a few stories. I have the latest version that I haven't read over yet, so let's get through it. The former One Direction singer died Wednesday evening. Several witnesses to the hotel were saying he was staying in a hotel he fell from the third floor. They say they do not know if it was intentional or accidental. Witnesses say it happened shortly after five pm and Buenos Aira's Buenos Aires, and he had been acting erratic in the hotel lobby earlier.
Speaker 3: He smashed his laptop had to be carried back to his room. He had been in Argentina for a Nile Horn concert. Who was another one of the one D guys and says Liam was sixteen when he got in the group. He struggled with alcohol prescription drug addictions. At one point.
Speaker 1: Earlier this week, there were reports about Liam's ex fiance alleging he'd left her after asking her to get an abortion. Her attorneys had been trying to send him a seat and assist and stopped contacting her. It's unclear at this point if that triggered his the ratic behavior at the hotel. He was only thirty one. The part to me, I guess that stands out is they had to carry him back to his room.
Speaker 3: Like all the other stuff is.
Speaker 1: That sucks or that's a detail, But the carrying him back to the room seems like he was not in a good physical state.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, I think his room was trashed and drugs and oh yeah they found I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know if they had found any drugs or anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they said they he went down there to talk to whatever the other guy's name was, because they hadn't talked in a while.
Speaker 4: We had talked some things out.
Speaker 3: Who Liam Niall?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Horn, He went he had been an Argentina for a Nile hor H Horn concert because.
Speaker 4: They had some stuff to talk out. They hadn't talked in a while.
Speaker 3: And then he still went to the concert.
Speaker 4: Or didn't know he went to the concert, and I guess they talked. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it does sound like if they're carrying him up, there's probably some sort of chemical.
Speaker 9: That's how the hotel's manager described the guest as overwhelmed with drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 3: That sucks. And that's somebody.
Speaker 1: You look at it and you're like, he's good looking, he's rich, he's famous, got it all working for him.
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 3: I don't think as much anymore. Really, you just think everyone's kind of dealing with something.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's dealing with something. Yeah, I think everybody's dealing with something, and the better it looks on paper. A lot of times I'm gonna say the worst it is, but more likely there's some struggle happening. Because if you're doing a really great job of me sure on paper it looks good, there's probably a reason you're doing such a good job of making it. It's like couples that post always post together, always post pictures together, always post about.
Speaker 3: All the way, all way, all way.
Speaker 1: So if you're an influencer and that's part of your brand, it's how you make money, I get it boom. But if you're like always always, I'm like, ah, but there's always happy, like always, it's like every second picture, like I could could live this life a hundred times and hope to get her the next day.
Speaker 3: He's like, I would build a hundred bath stubs of my teeth. That's not one.
Speaker 1: Don't use that, but it's just always. I'm always like, Okay, there's something up, not that there's any sort of like divorce or they are thinking of it, but it's some dynamic there doesn't feel in real life what we're seeing and taking in, but then we compare ourselves to that we don't feel too good about it. Yeah, it would be pretty cool if you love someone so much you built a bathtub about a teeth, though, that's love whose teeth?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My own? But I only have a few, only have those.
Speaker 1: These are all fake, so I get new ones, new fake ones. A woman died for eleven minutes claim she saw heaven and Hell. Oh somebody we just hey, can't proof she didn't. Uh.
Speaker 3: The other one he talked about, Amy was a doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they usually only see heaven. No one usually sees hell. So this is a new one.
Speaker 3: Can't proof she didn't, that's true.
Speaker 1: A Kansas woman, Charlotte Holmes, has shared her near death experience, describing how she visited heaven and then saw the edge of Hell during an eleven minute journey after her heart stopped. She says she was led by angels to Heaven, where she experienced pure joy. Her journey took a dark turn when God walked her and showed her the edge of Hell, where she witnessed an unbearable contrast to heaven, smelling rotten flesh and hearing horrifying screams. After making a full recovery, she has shared her incredible story. I mean she can write two books on this.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, which what like one heaven one?
Speaker 1: Hell no, just experiences and make up new stuff too.
Speaker 3: What do you mean makeup new stuff? It's not what she's talking about recount. She's talking about what she experienced. She's not making anything up. Can't prove she didn't.
Speaker 2: You think she could expand on it.
Speaker 1: I you can't, cause again, you can't prove she didn't, So you can't prove anything she's saying.
Speaker 3: Is a lie. There's a guy in high school who got stabbed in a fight and he said he saw the light a lot of times too.
Speaker 1: But that's different. I don't know about the stabbing and the light. Maybe that was like pain, oh light, or maybe like the times they have a head of fall in him my head to see a light that's.
Speaker 4: Good, or the flashlight that they shine in your eyes.
Speaker 1: You okay, man, that's a good one too, Yeah, right, or when the eye doctor dialysis that thing.
Speaker 3: But what he said was like I felt like I was going to heaven. The light was coming, and I was like on my way, but then I got sucked back and then I woke up the almost die. Yeah, yeah, his heart stoff. Can't prove he can't prove he didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Is he doing all right?
Speaker 3: No, damn, it's been it's been a while. I talked to him and talked to him in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there's science behind seeing lights and thinking you're floating, and a lot of that is what the chemicals in your brain are releasing and so feel like you're doing that.
Speaker 3: But again, it can't you can't prove she's not telling the truth.
Speaker 1: How about if that really happened to you and nobody will believe you, because I think about that too, it'd be terrible.
Speaker 3: Like I got pro by a couple of aliens once, go ahead and we're listening.
Speaker 1: And what was weird was it was at a bar and I wasn't even in space. It was like a biker bar.
Speaker 3: It's weird. And they were they just like bikers.
Speaker 1: They were really aliens, but I felt like they were aliens. And but I don't want to talk about that because nobody will believe me.
Speaker 3: What in the world what was that show that we watched where like everyone had the same story though? What was that?
Speaker 1: Going down to Netflix? Now it's solved Miseries on Netflix. They never met each other from all over the same city and they were.
Speaker 3: All like this happened or were they reading the script?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: They some of them still never met each other.
Speaker 7: How do you know that I did?
Speaker 3: It was on TV? We don't know that.
Speaker 1: The science mind seeing a light is not fully understood. Here are some explanations brain chemicals. As death approaches, the brain releases chemicals that can awareness or hyperreality retinal aeschemia. When the eyes, blood and auction supply is depleted, it can cause visual activity that explains lights at the ends of what looks like tunnels. That sounds so a tunnel would be okay, So the darkness would be the dark closing in on itself, which seems like a tunnel, and the light at the end of the tunnel's doing those two things.
Speaker 3: At the same time. Does that make sense, Yes, tunnel vision.
Speaker 1: Visual disorders like glaucoma can cause tunnel vision, which is associated with hypoxia and fear, both.
Speaker 3: Common when dying.
Speaker 1: Serotonin mystical feelings of oneseness are associated with serotonin two A receptors. Blocking these receptors or removing parts of the limbic system can contain them into block d Anyway, there's a lot of semi scientific answers that can explain some of what's happening, but you can't appreciate it. Yeah, when he walked over to the edge and said down there, there's hell, she's like, wow, me at the green.
Speaker 3: And then the fact that she could smell something was pretty rotted flesh whenever nobody has flesh. That's not even a flesh type place. Why why you smell?
Speaker 1: You're right, they're all spirits, so you get new fleshes.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe because I can't prove she didn't. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I swear if I just wasn't tired, I could just say I almost died and come up with some crab.
Speaker 3: And then just then.
Speaker 2: But that wouldn't be real experience.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm saying any I'm saying, just commit to it enough people are going to believe you run with it because you can't prove you that's one of the rare weird things you cannot prove did or did not happen.
Speaker 3: But instead of lying, why don't you just like write a fictional story?
Speaker 1: But it does doesn't sell nearest much. You're talking about one author. If you have a near death experience and you can tell the story you'll travel.
Speaker 3: You'll tour.
Speaker 9: But what sucks is you're saying it now in the way that you're saying it in your own record. Saying it this way, what if next year you do die and see the light, No, nobody's gonna believe you.
Speaker 1: Be even better you've said this. No, I'd be like, why would I even do this if I already said there's no way that, But then you're saying this now exactly. I would say the opposite thing I would do if if I were planning it, I would never have said that stuff earlier.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying, it really happens to you, And then no one's gonna.
Speaker 3: Believe that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They will believe me because I would go, do you think I would fake it after I said all that stuff about how he eases to fake it?
Speaker 3: Of course, not like all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I would never fake it after I said i'd fake it.
Speaker 3: That's why you know it's real, because you would say, they're saying, but you're really meaning that it is fake. But I wouldn't be later and go see what I'm saying what you're.
Speaker 4: Saying, No problem, All right, I'm very confused.
Speaker 3: I got this down all right. He's saying, I wouldn't have said what I said if I was going to fake it, if I was gonna fake it, But I did say it. That's why I'm not faking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And since I said I would fake it, of course I'm not gonna fake it, because then you would be like you said you'd fake it. I'm like, that's exactly why you should believe I'm telling you the truth. Then all the city it would be like, yeah, that's true, that's not idiots. No, I would I'd be like, yeah, you're right, man, not.
Speaker 3: Idiots, even though I know that you're.
Speaker 2: Really that would be real because this, in this case, it really did happen.
Speaker 3: If I ever really do come out and say it, it did happen.
Speaker 2: He's too tired right now, And well, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean tired? You're just tired like today or tired of life life. That's a heavy one. I'm not tired of life.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I don't mean tired of life. Man, that's not good.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of life. That's why I want to retire. I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I was so tired last night I thought I was dying. I fell asleep and this light started coming at me and I was like, I'm not I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want it. That hey, that happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't see I don't want because this is real. It wasn't a full light, but it was like I could feel a light coming and I just remember saying inside of me, I don't want it, and there was like a big, deep voice. It was like, oh you sure, and it was just like I don't want it because I love living. And the voice was like, you should write a book about it, and I'm like, I don't know if I should because I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: Here, and he goes, remember what the bikers did to you? And then I woke up?
Speaker 2: So what did the bikers do?
Speaker 3: You don't want to know. I'm being sure there were bikers. I think they were aliens. So was that just real or who knows? Bro I don't know anymore exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'll buy my new my new book, and subscribe my newsletter. It's like these time travelers are get on TikTok and like they hit one out of a thousand, and all of a sudden, they're like, oh my god, they predicted it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it'd be easy to fake all that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying she's faking it, but also don't believe her.
Speaker 3: I don't know that both can exist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, someone's brain maybe has that experience, but maybe they do go to heaven and come back.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing with aliens, Lunch, you're awake.
Speaker 1: And again, I don't even like to these word aliens because aliens mean little green people from other planets, and that's not what I think.
Speaker 3: If there is something what.
Speaker 2: Do you want to call it, extra, I'll.
Speaker 1: Just call it aliens because I think that's the easiest thing for all of us to universally accept as something that's not us and not from exactly right here.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, here's the thing with aliens.
Speaker 1: You know why we can't get them on tape, on film, recording on digital?
Speaker 3: You know why just.
Speaker 1: Our technology probably isn't able to record them. Think about this stuff our cameras. If I pulled up my phone now and I just recorded this room, how many things that we can't see what I be recorded on this phone that's actually in this room. Lots a lot of particles in the air, articles, lasers like So just because we're not able to have images or recordings of them, and they're like, how do we not all these recordings? That doesn't mean they don't exist because we can't record them with our technology. It's so freaking old school. Is they don't want to be seen. They won't be seen.
Speaker 3: That's the thing with aliens.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: The weird one is radio waves, like they're everywhere, and you know what, trying to record with your phone, you can't see him.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of energy everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm doing a joke. I was doing a joke because what you did. That was me joking because.
Speaker 1: When I say this stuff, because he just said alien, I did the whole thing aliens.
Speaker 3: I'm doing going and Amy's like energy and I'm like, oh god, here we go.
Speaker 4: That was just a joke.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it. It was only a joke.
Speaker 2: Sound but I'm fine, I'm not going. You don't need to know.
Speaker 1: I was just saying that literally a joke. I was just say stuff too. It's equally ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, that's not a ridiculous statement. What do you mean energy? Energy?
Speaker 3: Because like, we had a friend, I had a friend of ours. We have a friend of ours that says that you know, like he that when a football game is going on, like the team feels the energy from like on TV, not just the people there, but like if everyone in the country or in the around the world going like miss it, miss it, that energy can get to that game and make him miss the care friends. And he's our friend.
Speaker 1: That friend is idiot, an idiot, and you know what, regardless of it, is not my friend anymore if you thinks that.
Speaker 3: And he was dead serious about this, But that's kind of what Amy's saying. There's energy in this world.
Speaker 2: I agree, all the whole kinds. I mean, like you can.
Speaker 1: Steam evaporation, uh, solar solar energy, yes, yes, combustion gas.
Speaker 9: But like when you've got two magnets and you're watching them go and you put them together, like you see them pull together, but you can't see what just pulled them together.
Speaker 2: You see it at all?
Speaker 3: Hard there there's there's U and.
Speaker 2: Like your energy gets blocked and your body mucho.
Speaker 3: In the inner joso. That's right, that's Spanish. I can guarantee it's not inner joso.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 2: And not he?
Speaker 3: That's nice Amy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's predatory of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's many many many things we can at sea or we have no ability to understand.
Speaker 2: And unconscious mean that they do not exist. We cannot go to anyway.
Speaker 1: These bikers, the bikers that probed you, I have an alien the more I think about it, I followed the light and once I got there, I was at a biker bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: You got a few things I want to go over. Oh, oh, Liam's hotel room was wrecked.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish you could have got got healthy. I didn't know them, obviously, but I hate to see anybody that goes through that. That's and also again it's just somebody who's young and has it all and seems like they have it all, but they actually don't have it all. Let's see, Oh, I got a funny clip a Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I like this clip.
Speaker 1: They were going hard on them for this, and I was like, you can go out from for a lot of things go up from calm, calm a lot of things. But people are so angry at they just try to find reasons to be angry at people. And so I heard I saw the clip of Trump, I'm busting with the boys, and I laughed, and I see why people will get upset by But I want to play it first and tell you why people should not get upset by it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I played football too. I didn't particularly like it. I didn't particularly like having some guy that was lifting weights all day long and came from a bad neighborhood. Yeah, and he sees men they were tackling hard. You know, this wasn't high quality football. But I didn't like it too much.
Speaker 1: So where people got offended was coming from a bad neighborhood, which I think they some people were trying to make that too mean somebody that's not white.
Speaker 3: It was for you. I came from bad neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I'm white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of the white guys where I come from come from bad neighborhood.
Speaker 3: And they left a lot of weights and they hit hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Trump was very rich as a kid and he went to have private schools.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, the rich schools didn't want to play us in anything because we were hardcore.
Speaker 3: Like we would bite kick That's what my coach would say, He's like, and we were all like Hispanic. We were a grinder the whole place. My coach I would say, like, we're never going to win because you guys live in good neighborhoods, like across the street, they're hungry.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we work harder and so. But people tried to make that like a race thing.
Speaker 3: It was not a race thing.
Speaker 1: It was actually a funny thing because he's like I was a rich kid, went to a rich school, and these guys that were lifting weights, you know, trying to get big. That was their way out, or or they worked at the mill and then went to school. It was kind of funny, like I don't want to go play them kids from a lot. But that wasn't what people tried to make it. But we're at the point now where they tried to make a controversy out of everything. But I did not want to Even when I heard that, think, oh, you must be talking about black kids or Hispanic kids. I thought that's kind of funny. I didn't even think black.
Speaker 3: I just thought, like people to.
Speaker 1: Come from Port Area, sissy.
Speaker 9: Or that.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, it's funny either way. But that was one of those clips.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to get tackled by something.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to get tackled. I was from a bad neighborhood. I was I was the I was like, I don't want to get tackled by anybody.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, okay, got that. Let's see what else do I have here? This is a sensitive one, and I don't know if I want to do it today. We're cleaning out our studio today. This is our this is the last week we're gonna be here. We'll be moving out into the studio tomorrow. Who knows what's gonna happen tomorrow. But ask it, hey, Scuba. Yeah, when you come to the microphone, you can go to whichever one you want.
Speaker 7: I'll think this one.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna ask you a question. You can answer it however you like. Sure, how's it going?
Speaker 7: That's all right? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it all right?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm always in some sort of chaos, but yeah, it's normal for me.
Speaker 3: Someone's reached out to me about your well being.
Speaker 7: M interesting. Who's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I wonder who it is.
Speaker 3: He hasn't said anything for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: WHOA, well, boy, I'm not but.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's lunchbox. I'm generally not. I'm is everything that is everything as okay as it normally is.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's not as normally as it okay, as it normally is messed up.
Speaker 3: But yes, I don't know what you just said.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: It seems like he's nervous to speak.
Speaker 1: Is your life in a place right now where if it's normally at a five, that it's at a five or above or is it a little below that right now?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's like at a point seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all. And that's why it's a bit sensitive. And I was asked if Scuba is okay, I don't want to Oh, boy, no, not even that.
Speaker 3: I can also tell when Scuba is.
Speaker 1: I have a theory, and Scuba also can tell when I'm not having a great day, right because yeah, it's we Scuba and I here early in the morning, sometimes just him and I talking about stuff.
Speaker 3: I also have felt scubas not.
Speaker 1: Been at not not that it's work hasn't been good, It's been great, but just personally I can kind of look at them some times go oh, yeah, something's going on.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: The theory, you know, Oh you have a theory.
Speaker 3: I don't know, is it?
Speaker 1: It's kind of recklessly to throw a theory out there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's harmful.
Speaker 4: Are you concerned about it allegedly?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 9: I think it's okay to say go ahead. I'm curious. I guess is it because of the move?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I mean the move is like it's it is a stressor, but that's just that's professional.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so you think it's a personal yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope everything's okay. Scuba.
Speaker 3: I love my favorite was anyone. I have a theory, and I'm like, it's got to be the move.
Speaker 9: I thought, well, I know that it's been very He's like back and forth.
Speaker 2: He's here and then he has to go there.
Speaker 3: And then I hear that's probably a bit stressful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having to have all these meetings and figure it out and.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah, that's just part of the job though.
Speaker 2: And then now this isn't added like it's extra a move is there was a picture.
Speaker 1: That I was of and everybody can do themselves. You're getting everything done. I won't give a crap. I don't worry about scuba ever and getting anything done ever. He's like the guy, I don't worry about it. But you were asleep here at work.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that was yesterday. I crashed through in a recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is not common. Yeah, you don't have to say anything. You can just say I choose not to say anything.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: My wife's in San Francisco and my mom's in town watching the kids, and it's just not the same. And she's been waking up late every morning, and so I have to basically kind of help out and do a little bit of everything, and and yeah there's more.
Speaker 3: To it, sure, but yeah, great, just make it and you're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll be giving my wife comes back on Saturday.
Speaker 3: We just felt there was something was going on. Yeah, and I worked with a guy that fell asleep at work and I didn't end up well. He found out he was on h.
Speaker 7: A hair Yeah, man, it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of funnier for you say it was crazy, dude. Wait, So he fell asleep at work and that's how they found out. Why wasn't in a dream going Maryland? No, they drug tested him because he fell asleep during a live show. Hey don't drug test.
Speaker 7: And we had that in our other show. Some guy was an editor but he passed out and he was on the H too.
Speaker 3: Was crazy. Because everyone when they talked to everyone in the office, we're all like, yeah, I've seen him sleep in there. I propose we did not drug test Scuba.
Speaker 7: Wow, we definitely find you may find something.
Speaker 1: Exactly because I love scuba and it doesn't need it.
Speaker 3: I don't care everybody. He doesn't need it. Okay, he's a good guy though, Thank you, Scuba.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate the concerns concerned about you.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it was I know you did it, and it was serious. It wasn't like tattling, right, but it was it was.
Speaker 4: What the heck, dude.
Speaker 3: But I've also felt like, but you realized you hadn't said anything in ten minutes. Have the worst tells of anything.
Speaker 1: I tune out daily, jump back into everything else. Aliens is like, why we know it's about you want it to be thought of?
Speaker 3: Okay? Something wrong?
Speaker 7: Was there audio involved?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: But I'm glad you're okay.
Speaker 3: Man, Eddie. What's up? Your oldest son's going to homecoming?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 3: What's that? What's their traditions? Wrongcoming? I don't I mean, the last time I went to homecoming was like thirty years ago, so I don't know. And he told me that he's got a date and he's going to homecoming, and I'm like, all right, cool, we've been talking about it, and then all of a sudden, I was like, hey, do you need to get her a mom? Like is that even a thing? Because when I was in school, you got your data mom, and she wore it at school. But I don't know. He had no idea what I was talking about. Then I guess the answers, now do they not do that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a no.
Speaker 9: Some people still have moms, but they make the moms for themselves, like she may make her mom.
Speaker 3: I doubt there's a mom involved. Remember that with the little cow bells and then walking around I see the pictures on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Moms are still as thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my friend Andrea makes moms. She actually makes a lot of money making people moms. But I think she's making them for people that are ordering them for like parents are ordering for their kid. Or I didn't know it was like a date thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't we didn't even have that moms, you know, mom moms. And then and then the guys wore the thing around their arm. Yeah, but like a little is a minimum.
Speaker 1: Very small, very small school and then but didn't have never had a date homecoming really because homecoming wasn't a thing. There was a dance, some people had dates, but we just went from went from the football field down to the gym.
Speaker 3: Who were we making fun of the other day because.
Speaker 2: They didn't Lunchbox because he played soccer?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, not because he played. But it's not why we're making fun of them.
Speaker 4: Oh what did you guys make fun of me for?
Speaker 2: You were here?
Speaker 1: He was talking about homecoming and I was like, we just walked from and Rey goes, Yeah, we would just leave and walk down to the field and like the football players, Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Was like, no, no, ours was not on the same night as the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, neither.
Speaker 3: I know, Like my son is on Saturday and the games on Friday.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: I just said, though after homecoming we had it. We just took a shower, took your pads off. Usually one could be scheduled with like.
Speaker 9: Glenwood, homecoming happens during football because everybody's to come back for football.
Speaker 2: It'll come back for other things.
Speaker 3: Oh, homecoming is for like alumni. Yes, yes, I didn't know that ours wasn't.
Speaker 2: What Yes, guys, all homecoming is potential, like you doesn't.
Speaker 1: Look where people move out and leave. Probably I'm from Mountain Pine every every week home coming.
Speaker 3: No, you moved out and left.
Speaker 2: No, everybody was already gotten that for homecoming.
Speaker 3: No, yes you did.
Speaker 4: Was that your your?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: My niece was like queen or I went to walk her down. You went back for homecoming? Because no, only because she asked me to. I've never been back as an alum. You know, everyone there was like, wow, Bobby came back coming home.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: When you live in a place where nobody moves away, homecoming is every.
Speaker 2: No, I get that, I understand, but so ours was just like, I'm pretty sure that's what it actually was created for.
Speaker 1: I think small towns, you just finish the game and you walk down to the gym a dance with moms.
Speaker 3: Now, my mom never never came. No, I'm not your mom's a brother shows slow horses. Everything's mom, mom? And privacy was that private privacy? That's funny, that's funny. Okay, I think that's it. Okay. Two other quick things.
Speaker 1: Uh, someone called Eddie a name and it was nice.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh this is cool.
Speaker 3: This is cool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was at church and I saw someone I hadn't seen it in a while. I was like, what's up, man. He's like, hey, there he is producer Eddie, award winning producer Eddie from the award winning Bobby Bone Show. I'm like, what you talking about? Then I realized, oh, cmas, we want a CMA.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: But I'd never been called award winning. I thought that was cool. Yeah, that is cool. I think he's in the industry.
Speaker 1: But you were confused, Like, we've won four, but no one has.
Speaker 3: Ever called me award winning. Eddie got from the award winning Bobby Bone Show, Like that sounds awesome, Like we come here every d do our work, but we don't like I don't think about that, but we won a freaking award. Dude. After he told me that, I like, we've won four four am, we won eight. But when you're in the grind though, you're not thinking, you're just kind of keep going. Next day, it's the next day. You got to keep keep working or a you're never gonna have this again.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not how you You totally stole that from my book.
Speaker 3: That's how.
Speaker 1: That's how I unhealthily feel what you always say no, and I hate that and when you say it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I went, why would you think? Oh, that's me? But I did for the rest of the day, like really, just sitting there like that's pretty cool. Man. We were award winning one final thing, two final things?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is it normal that no one says hide to Eddie when he gets home?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, real question, Okay, do people say hi?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask Amy, Like, Amy, do your kids say hi? Do you when you get home?
Speaker 2: Hey mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. I get a hay mom? Or do you have any food? I get acknowledged in some way.
Speaker 3: I tried this for one week. I was, you know what, I'm gonna walk in my house and not say anything and just kind of go to my room, change and sit down and watch TV for an hour. No one said hi to me for a week straight, and I'm just like, is this normal that? Like my kids don't say hey dad, what's up?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 3: Nothing you see all the time. That's what my wife said. She's like, I just think that you were raised that way, Like you were raised to walk into your house and be like, hey Mom, Hey dad, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Like She's like, I didn't, I.
Speaker 1: I think it feels a little weird, but I don't think it's uh, we're in a bad way. I think you're there all the time.
Speaker 3: They just like hey, finally I'm just like hello. No one's gonna say hi to dad over here. No one, And then finally one of my boys, Dude, after a week, You're just like in general, they just used me lunch.
Speaker 1: See my picture you're asleep because I'm wondering if everything are you okay?
Speaker 4: I was just scoob checked out for some age.
Speaker 3: Do I think that's normal? But you can just walk into your house and no one said hi. I have six people living in my house, including me and my dog.
Speaker 1: That's where nobody says what's up? One person final cookie draft results you want to do him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Not you.
Speaker 3: Mi chasm is asking if.
Speaker 4: He thought you were talking about.
Speaker 2: You because you're the loser.
Speaker 3: You're not the loser. Can you run through this?
Speaker 2: You said I was maybe gonna be No.
Speaker 3: I said that you make maybe it was gonna be yeah? Oh you and Ray type for last No, I think it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because Morgan also had the weird Maybe they're like cookies that give world piece and also have rain sprinkles on kitchen showers and yeah, so regardless, let's see in fourth place out of five, we'll be getting to play the next week. But did not win with then Mint snickerdoodles and Nutter Butters lunchbox fourth place place.
Speaker 3: I guess that means I beat him then fourth.
Speaker 2: This is out. I know you said I wasn't out. You said, you just said you looked at me and you said you didn't lose.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the results yet when I said that, Oh, it just kind of stays.
Speaker 3: But you didn't lose. Now that looks the results.
Speaker 4: Stupid.
Speaker 1: Next up in third place with Eminem sugar cookie and no bake.
Speaker 3: You not going home and he always loses. Jip is out. Well, no, you get bronze.
Speaker 4: No, to me, that's a win.
Speaker 3: That doesn't win though for you, Raymundo. So we have three people left.
Speaker 1: We have Amy, Morgan and myself, and I'll let you two decide.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously Amy didn't lose.
Speaker 3: You and Morgan or am I messing with her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You guys act like you can predict me. You're not messing.
Speaker 4: You're not messing with her. You let it slip.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't Okay, bones. I knew. I knew beforehand.
Speaker 1: Amy already hadn't lost what run the cookies by Morgan lost Dang Samoa, Caramel, Delight's Peanut butter or patties, and Monster.
Speaker 3: I think people thought it was an energy drinking.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you haven't had a Monster cookie.
Speaker 3: You're missing out. So we have two here.
Speaker 1: It's either Amy or myself. And it was very close, very close in the boating. Here are your options. Amy had double stuffed oreos, everything but the kitchen sink and oatmeal cookies, no raisins. I had chocolate chip cookies, frosted sugar cookie with pink icing, solid chips A hoy.
Speaker 3: Oh you win man. Everybody eats this, but two of you chips but different chocolate chip cookie and chips A hoy are chewy though I said chewy chips A hoy.
Speaker 4: But they're exact cookie.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: I mean I was still big because chips chocolate chip is the most famous cookies in the summer time, like everybody us chocolate chip.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kitchen sink is ever, things like you just I've been on this forty years. I've never heard of right.
Speaker 1: Next up, we heard of it now then it's chocolate chip.
Speaker 3: Amy two weeks in a row. Jo, good job, good job. Nothing but the chicken.
Speaker 2: I will make you all some everything that the kitchen saying cookie chup chu ch chat.
Speaker 3: That music.
Speaker 2: Probably the double Stuff Dreos one for me, but yeah, probably no raisin.
Speaker 4: Why no raisin?
Speaker 2: Because raisins and cookies.
Speaker 3: Raisins sucks.
Speaker 4: They are so good.
Speaker 1: I might as well put dog turds in. Yes, exactly, I feel a lot of raisins. We're done, Thank you, thank you, God, bless you, God.
Speaker 3: Bless What do I do that with my kids? They hate it? Let's see, let'll see it tomorrow By