Speaker 1: I went to the doctor about it because I really depended on Wheed and I told him the whole truth and then he diagnosed me with it, and he said the best thing to do is to stop smoking, since you know it's I'm risking my health if I kept smoking, I could be hospitalized for it. You don't want to get hospitalized. I don't have the money for that.
Speaker 2: Jacob.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yeah, it's me.
Speaker 2: Jacob. What's going on? How are you this evening?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. I'm sorry if you hear something weird. I'm driving home. I literally what I was. I was watching your stream at work and I was like, I'm going to call in, and I did, and now it's time for me to go home. So it was just cool that I'm that I'm talking to you on the on the phone on the way home.
Speaker 2: Uh, are we in the car? Right? Where are we right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Are we in the car?
Speaker 1: We're in the car. But I mean, I'm like two minutes away from home.
Speaker 2: I swear, well, you're not in trouble, all right, I'm not here. I'm not here to yell at you. You sound like you've feel like you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm a very manic person. I'm sorry, really.
Speaker 2: Kind of how does that manifest itself?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I used to smoke a lot of weed and I got paranoid, so that kind of manifested itself, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It says here that you have developed a something called CHS, which stands for cannibalinoid hypermeous hypermisis syndrome. And it's funny that you called in because I actually just learned about CHS today. I saw someone on TikTok talking about it and I looked it up for five seconds before I got distracted by YouTube video about Super Mario sixty four. But what would tell me more about CHS? What is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: When I was in eighth grade, I started smoking cards to hide, like, because it's easy to hide the smell if you're smoking cards, so I wanted to hide it from my parents, and I just smoked constantly for five years. And if you smoke I think a cart in a week, it's very bad. I kind of had a dependency on it, and I developed this syndrome CHS, and it kind of like it kind of really fucked with me, to be completely honest, because I really depended on weed you know, I have anxiety, and it kind of just calmed me down, and so I had a really strong dependency on it. So I started getting really sick, like in the mornings, I would just throw up constantly, and I went to the doctor about it. And since I just turned like eighteen a week before I went to the doctor, he uh, I was able to go by myself, so I wasn't scared of telling him that I smoked weed, and I did and he asked me, you know, how much do I smoke? And I I told him the whole truth. And then he diagnosed me with it, and he said, the best thing to do is to stop smoking, since you know it's I'm risking my health. If I kept smoking, I could be hospitalized for it. And you know in this in this country, you don't want to do that. You don't want to get hospitalized. I don't have the money for that, you know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. How How often were you smoking?
Speaker 5: Was it like?
Speaker 2: Was it once a day? Was all day? Every day? Five years?
Speaker 1: Almost anytime? I can't. I would wake up in the morning, take a dab and take a shower, do my thing. I wouldn't smoke when I'm driving. I would I would try, and because I'm I'm you know, I'm a teenager, so I don't even I'm really scared of crashing the car that I bought for myself, So I I really like didn't. I didn't want to like keep on smoking and driving because I feel like I would crash my car. So I would kind of I would smoke, wait two hours, and then drive to school.
Speaker 5: But I would.
Speaker 1: I would do it at school too, Like I, when you.
Speaker 2: Get to school, are you going in the bathroom vapor and getting high?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Yeah. I would go to the bathroom, take a couple of dabs, go back to class. Absolutely like zoint. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And was it was it affecting your ability to do school? Shit?
Speaker 1: No, I have really good grades. That's why my that's why my never really caught on. I am. Yeah, I have really good grades and I only have I'm a senior. I only have three classes. It's not that hard to do both.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just so dangerous about weed. And I noticed this in my own life as well. As you can like the you can retain a pretty well put together life in the macro, at least while getting high every day. Yeah, like I see people do it. I've been able to do it a little bit sort of. But then in the micro of your like, you're like, You're like, you can have a pretty you can keep it together, your life on paper pretty well, getting high all the time, but don't mean you look deeper, deeper in at like the days and the hours of your life. Then you're like, and then you're that's when things are start to crumble.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I I completely yeah, you know, whenever, whenever I said I had a dependency on it.
Speaker 3: Like, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I literally wasn't mine. I was going to work. My job is relatively easy. I clean office building. I would go to work and get so high where I could, you know, not really like barely function, but I could just barely do my job and have a good time. But I don't know, I kind of I'm I'm kind of grateful for that that I kind of did develop this because it you know, it sucks because I was going to college, and I'm going to college and I really want to smoke in college, but that's out of the window because you know, I developed this thing, and I kind of fucked myself over.
Speaker 2: Right, But I I you know, it's interesting, I understand where that gratefulness comes from, right, because now you have like a compelling reason to give a hard stop. You almost you almost have no choice, which allows you to do I mean, that's the easiest way to do the way to do something is if you have no fucking choice but to do it.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, I I know, Sorry, no, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know one other person that has THCHS and they just continue to smoke, and it completely baffles me because it's like, why you doing that? And I told them, like, I stopped. I'm sober two months now. I avoid it and I don't even wake up sick anymore. I don't have issues with my appetite anymore. You know, all of the symptoms are gone. But that's because I caught it on very early. And I don't want to scare people in the chat because I know a lot of your fan base is kind of you know, potheads, I guess, but they just you got to be smoking a lot, and you got to be under the age of like twenty five, if your brain isn't developed and you smoke a ton of weed and you're just constantly giving yourself thchc all the time you're going to develop the syndrome. And it kind of sucks because in the future, you know, I can't really smoke unless I smoke once or twice a week, keep it down to moderation, and even then you have the chance of picking up old habit.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. It's uh, it's interesting with weed because all the other sort of vices that weed, I feel like, is like the only one of these vices that's like celebrated in a sense, Like like tobacco has always been getting its come up, and people have always been talking about how bad tobacco is for you. They're running the ads everyone, you know, teachers are telling you not to smoke. Alcohols getting its comumpus. There's alcoholism, alcoholics, it's a whole thing. But I feel like like a weed addiction and the downsides of smoking weed every day are not as heavily talked about or vilified. I mean, I mean are the opposite, right, We got like fucking Snoop Dogg and Whiz Khalifa. Could you imagine if Snoop Dogg and Whiz Khalifa were famous for getting fucking drunk all the time or smoking cigarettes, never couldn't believe it, couldn't believe it could never happen. But we have this different culture surrounding weed than we do any of these other drugs, So people forget that they that, yes, there are negative health effects. I fucking forget that there are negative health effects just smoking a weed all the time every day. People think that it's just a free thing, you know. So thanks for the education and good good luck to you moving forward. Congratulations on the two months, and I fuck I believe in you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: If you can do it two months, you can do it the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, you can't really like develop HS from like smoking flower because you know, it's like the healthiest way to do it. You know, smoking isn't healthy. But like that's why people like Snoop Dogg and Whiskalifa they don't have HS. It's because their brains are developed. And when they weren't developed as children and they were only smoking flower, like, they didn't have carts, they didn't have access to constant THHC like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh dude, the carts are tricky. I remember when carts first came into my life because when I was what fucking sixteen and I started smoking weed. It was such a it was a whole production to get high, because you had to get the bong out, and you had to like assemble all the pieces, and you had to grind up the flower, and you had to hide the smell with the osium and the fabreeze, and they had those little things you could like blow into and whatnot, with the made out of the with the with the fucking toilet paper. Well, it was a whole production, and so there was a bit of a wall between you and getting out and getting high. But then with the carts, it just became you can preston, press up a button. It's in your pocket all the time. You know, you fucking you know you do it. You do fucking smoke it while you're driving. You smoke it in the middle of the streets and there's no smell. I mean it's so it definitely got a little bit more dangerous. You go to the bathroom mats, yeah you can't it. You can't rip up. You can't put a bong in your pocket and then bring it into the bathroom at school and start ripping it, you know. So yeah, there's definitely, uh, it's definitely a whole thing. These cars.
Speaker 1: I would say, Jack, if you're under the age of twenty five, just stay away from it. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, thank you for sharing, Jake. If you have a rest of.
Speaker 1: The night, thank you you too, have a great one. Gek, I'm glad I caught your stream right before you moved to California and you became douche Gk.
Speaker 2: Douche gek, Baby, it's happening.
Speaker 1: It's happening, baby, Love.
Speaker 2: You Bye, douche Gek. Hello is the Hey? Is this the therapy echo? I'm sorry, the therapy echo is not here. You can send all inquiry to the therapy It goes agent therapy. Getto is not available. Therape Getto is busy at the club?
Speaker 7: Hello Ava, Yeah yeah, oh my god?
Speaker 3: What hey?
Speaker 2: What's up Eva?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: I mean I don't like talking to my friend. We've been watching you like this whole time.
Speaker 2: How's life?
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: Says here that you have you. It says here that you have a threesome scheduled tomorrow with your two friends who are dating, and you do not know what to expect.
Speaker 7: I don't because I'm bisexual. But so originally it happened because me and like a good friend of mine, we're like friends with benef and we were like like we fucked a bit, and then out of nowhere, he got a girlfriend. I was like, I know her, She's like chill. It's just like really caught.
Speaker 3: Me off guard.
Speaker 7: And so like one day my two friends were lesbians. They were like, hey, you want to you want to join us sometime And at first I was like not sure, Evic, because I was like a little a little hurt. And then eventually it's like, yeah, what fuck it, fuck, I'll fuck I'll do that.
Speaker 2: And wait a minute, you're too well hold on, So I'm you. You you you confused me. You confused me here because you start you first started talking about this guy that you were that you were sleeping with, who then got a girlfriend who you know, but then you but then all of a sudden, you brought up this this lesbian couple. So which who are you having the threesome.
Speaker 4: With the lesbian couple?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So it's so, what's the relevance of the of the the guy you were sticking with you got the girlfriend?
Speaker 7: Because the reason they asked is because like we stopped because he got a girlfriend, and that's why they asked. So they were like, hey, since you're not doing that anymore, you wanna you want to join us?
Speaker 2: Okay, that kind of makes sense, all right. So so it's a threesome with this lesbian called how do you know the lesbian couple?
Speaker 7: One's been a friend of mine for a few years and any other ones or hot girlfriend who i'd like kind of know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So how are you feeling about the.
Speaker 7: I'm a little nervous because, like, like, I am bisexual, but I haven't sexually been with a female person yet, and now these are two, so like, I don't know, I don't know what's going to go on, and I'm nervous about that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Do you have a You said that you don't know one of them, but one of them is your friend. How would you say, I mean, not even in sexual terms, just uh, you know, in in general cordiality. I don't know if that's a word about making it a word general cordiality. How are you with with with these people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 7: One of them is like one of my best friends and like her girlfriend who like I do kind of know her I haven't known her like super well, but like I've known her for like like casually for like a month now, like like we're good.
Speaker 2: She's jealous, Yeah, I mean, is there anything like specifically that you're nervous about or you're nervous about like being in experienced.
Speaker 7: Like I'm doing the experience. I just I just I don't know what to do in a sense because like you know, there's just a lot going on when you know you do that. And also then like the repercussions of oh, I've now had a th reason with a friend of.
Speaker 2: Mine is when you say repercussions, are you afraid of? Because well, when you say repercussions, I get the sense that like like like like that like that that you think something bad will happen as a result, or that there will be some sort of uh, negative consequences to this.
Speaker 7: Well it's more just like mentally also like you know, maybe something will be different with our friendship, Like I think is that one like we're not and it changed?
Speaker 2: Bit is that is the idea of a shifting dynamic between you and your friend a legitimate concern of yours.
Speaker 7: A bit because like like I love her, but she's really affectionate with her friends and obviously her girlfriend, and like like I don't know if she's gonna like act differently around me, but like in that manner, not like a like a talking thing, you know.
Speaker 2: So you say she's affectionate with her friends. And before, I mean even before she invited you to this threesome, was she affectionate with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah? And how did that make you feel? That she was affectionate with you?
Speaker 7: Like, I'm good with it, I'm just worried she'd do it in like, you know, like a different manner instead of like like a hug and I'll hold them and be like kind of like a like like imply kind of a thing going on, you know.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you is this so?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you currently? Are you on the fence about it? Or you're like I'm gonna do it, But I do have these apprehensions.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it, like I got like like it's something I do want to do. I'm just like I'm just like wary of like the repercussions, not not necessarily repercussions, but like things that may occur because.
Speaker 5: Of it, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I mean I feel like, uh, I feel like a lot of the stuff you're talking about, can you know, sort of be quelled via via communication. You know what I'm saying, Like, Uh, this girl of your friends, but she seems cool, right, she seems like if you told her like, hey, I feel weird about this thing and this thing and this thing, she seems like she'd be like, Oh, don't worry because of this thing and this thing. You'd be like, oh, okay, because I was worried about this thing and this thing, and she'd be like, oh no, no, I get it.
Speaker 5: I get.
Speaker 2: So it sounds to me like it's a matter of sort of communication and being like honest about ship. She sounds she sounds cool. She sounds like she's.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know her or her friends or I mean her girlfriends.
Speaker 7: No, No, she is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I guess like the answer to a lot of problems with people, it's just communication. And just like you're too often at times you're just too scared to talk about it, even though that solves the problem a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I understand that that's a natural Uh, it's natural fear. I preach all the time. By communication, probably scared to communicate things I should communicate in my life. You know, I think everyone feels that way. Yeah? Yeah, do you do? You do you have to use protection? What's what's the deal? Is there like a condom thing?
Speaker 7: I don't think so, because, like I know, they don't have any guests, you guys or anything like that. I know I don't so I don't think video is anything like that.
Speaker 2: Then go crazy, go nuts having a good time. Ava, report back to let us know how it is. Write a journal entry of your thoughts and feelings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll finish, and the first thing I'll do is just write it down in my phone.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Perfect. Thank you for calling Ava, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: No problem, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 5: You're nut?
Speaker 2: Hello, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Gig?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm doing all right? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: So I have a predicular I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: What is your predicaments?
Speaker 4: Me and my girlfriend have been together for about twelve years now, and she wants to get married officially on paper. But I don't know if a piece of paper really.
Speaker 5: Needs anything?
Speaker 2: Are you are you do you have active objections to this piece of paper? Well?
Speaker 4: No, not really. I mean it's just I just feel like when a lot of people do get married, they shit goes downhill real quick.
Speaker 2: What sorts of shit do you anticipate or fear going downhill?
Speaker 4: Well, her debt comes becomes my debt, and vice versa, and yeah, I just feel like it just causes a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: So you're you're worried about entangling finances, Well, not so much that.
Speaker 4: But I've seen a bunch of our friends and stuff that have been together the same amount of time or you know, half the time we have, and they get married and then within a year or so they end up breaking up or splitting and parting ways. And I don't know if a piece of papers like justifies like, I don't know how to I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 2: Really, What do you think it is about the idea of getting married that really excites your partner?
Speaker 4: I think she's decided to carry my last name, and in the eyes of like the government and other people, we be official.
Speaker 2: M hm. So that officialness and that that title is exciting to her.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean we've been together for so long. I mean we're common law married, but she wants to be fully married, like in the eyes of the wall, because you know, stuff happens, she's not legally she can't legally do things for me, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: And so, and this sort of officialness, this title, the ability to sort of do the things that married couples are are legally allowed to do that I'm married couples aren't. Does does that excite you?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Does, but.
Speaker 4: It's I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 4: I just feel like if we do get married, I just feel like a lot of things will it'll mess up what we have, Like I want to get married. But at the same time, like is it that is it that big of a deal to.
Speaker 2: When you as the concerns and issues that you have around getting married, have you talked about them with your partner?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she I mean we've talked about it a little bit. I mean, but that just that just it just intensifies her want to get married and weddings, you know, they're not cheap. I mean, I guess we could go to the courthouse. But it's just.
Speaker 2: These sort of these sort of concerns that you have of like I've seen other people's relationships go downhill. I don't want to share that all these other sort of concerns that you've you've brought up. What does how does she typically respond to them?
Speaker 4: I mean she just I mean she tells me we can get through anything and everything, and you know, she just really she wants to be able to to I mean, we call each other wife and everything like that, and people as we say we're married, and then it's just like on major paperwork and stuff like that. She just she just kind of I think it saddens her that we've been together so long and we haven't made it like official official.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, what does comm what is that?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Does it mean to be common law married?
Speaker 4: It means like if you live together for so long in the eyes of the state, I guess that you live in the consider you common law married, meaning like you're married, but you're not actually married on paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you see this is this is tough because I think, uh, different people have sort of different respect and excitement for institutions, right, Like, it sounds to me that you are like, hey, we've been together for twelve years, we love each other. Uh, I call you my wife, you know, I don't all why the fuck do I need a government or I don't. I don't I fuck that ship. I don't. I don't even I don't need a government to reckon. I need anyone to our love except for me and you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, And I tell her that, But I mean the way the way shit runs nowadays, Like if she were to get sick or something like that or hospitalized, like I would have I mean, in the doctor's eyes, I would have no say, I'd have to pull her family into it. And her family loves me, of course.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 4: It's just having that being almost like eighty percent there but not one hundred percent there. And then I get scared too that, you know, if we do do it, and then you know what happens if you know, it screws me, like you know within you straight couple as well, Like you know, you see people getting married and then they turn around and then within like a year or two they end up splitting up and you got to split up assets and and do all that. Yeah, it's a fighting up of ship, and I just, yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: So. I just.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be official. I wanted to be able to carry my last name and and be able to be proud of it and all that, But I mean I just don't under I just don't I don't want the the problems that come with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean this. I mean you have very reasonable, you reasonable fears and it sucks because I you know, I know that it probably you know, it doesn't feel like great that like you know, maybe maybe maybe you feel like you're like disappointing your your partner a little bit because she's very But it's I mean, it's no, it's a really it's a really it's a really tough issue because because you have because I mean, both parties are you know, legitimate, like you know, I mean I understand why you have a rejection of institutions. I have a sort of similar rejection. Uh, but that it's like you know, I guess I you know, I understand why she has the why she's excited to be like officially recognized, and you know, really sort of I guess. Quote mean, it's when when she's calling your wife and all that, it's tough. I don't really have a I don't really have an answer, but I mean I totally, uh totally get it from both sides. What I mean, Also, it sounds like you've had been communication with her, like it sounds to me like you guys have relationships such that all these things you're talking about, you've had a pretty it sounds like you've had a pretty easy time expressing them to her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean we've talked about I mean, we've been engaged for six years and then been together for twelve, so it's like she knows I'm in for the long haul. But it's just like, do we really need a piece of paper? I mean, I mean, I get it, but at the same time, it's just it scares me because we've been together for so long, and you know, I just I've seen a lot of people that get married and then they end up getting divorced and then you know, they just trash the other person, and it's just like, are we ready to do that to one another? I mean, I don't think we would in a long na, But it's it's always a ear that's in the back of my mind.
Speaker 2: These couples that you see that get married and things deteriorate. I mean, why do you think they deteriorate?
Speaker 4: The other one just gets too cooped up and then then they start going to stray, and you know, the debt like I said, you know, becomes the other one's debt and then money and then wanting to build a family. And you know, we've talked about having kids and stuff like that, and we both, you know, we're both really chill about just being like really dope as ants. You know, we we've never really we're more cat moms. So I mean, we have that baseline established. But I don't know, it's just I want to be able to do it for her, but I don't know if I if I'm willing to risk you know, that possibility of losing her if things go astray.
Speaker 2: Oh this is this is a very tough Uh yeah, but I will say I will say I think that no matter what happens or what you decide to do, it sounds to me like you guys have a very very very strong relationship. You know, I don't know you guys, but it sounds like right, it sounds very healthy. I mean, you you've been together for twelve years. You already call each other. Why if you It sounds like you communicate with each other pretty well. So I mean, whatever happens, you know, even if you're afraid of the potential downsides and getting your finances entangled. I don't think and you know, for whatever my opinion is worth not knowing you guys whatsoever at all. I don't think things are going to deteriorate based off of finances and whatnot. I mean, if you've been together for twelve years, right, Yeah, how much is really going to change when you get Yeah, exactly exactly didn't come up in these past twelve years that was gonna fuck everything up pretty much in the the rest of your life for as long as you want to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, make good point. I just it just scares me to be tied to somebody. I mean, I know it's easy, it's as easy as getting a divorce, but I should just I guess I should just do it.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna say something cheesy. I'm trying to do it in my own mind. If it's cheesy, get ready, it's very cheesy. Okay, I think I think it makes sense. I think it makes sense. But whatever decision you make, M make, don't make it out of fear, make it out of love.
Speaker 4: Right, definitely, definitely would you say your name was Vanessa?
Speaker 2: Vanessa, thank you very much for calling, and I wish you both much happiness, no matter what, no matter what happens.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks, Dick, I greatly appreciate you. Bet to the wedding.
Speaker 2: I'll come and throw all fucking I'll cater it. I'll bring a little gek.
Speaker 4: You can come appreciate us. I heard you're.
Speaker 2: Ordained that I'm I'm only ordained in Illinois. Do you live in Illinois?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 5: Now, I live in Texas.
Speaker 2: I'll bring sandwiches. Anyway, we'll have a good time.
Speaker 4: Hey, that works songs, it's not tuna.
Speaker 2: Good night Vanessa. Hello, is this Lady Catherine of Aragon.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is Lady Catherine of Aragon.
Speaker 2: What's up, Lady Catherine of Aragon.
Speaker 5: Well, I am wanting to talk about Princess Diana, my mother. Hm. She's a beautiful woman. Inside it she sounds like it suffers from Berlinia nevosa. She was the people's princess. I also suffered from Berlinia nevosa.
Speaker 2: Blinia ni versa. Yes, well what is that?
Speaker 5: Blimia nevosa is where we make ourselves throw up after we eat. Mm hmm, because they want us to be a certain weight. Else they beat us and bully us because we don't meet the beauty standards of the royal family.
Speaker 2: That sounds tough, it is. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, Lady Catherine of Arragon, what compels you you say that you are. You feel pressured, You feel almost like your your uh held to this, to this standard. That's that's that's trapping you. Why do you why do you feel so tightly held to this, to this beauty standard that the royal family receives.
Speaker 5: Because if we have to command respect, if we don't look a certain way, if we don't dress for success, if we don't take care of our bodies, then how could we be positive role models to other people. I've stopped forcing myself to throw up after our eat. I cured myself of my bolimia neversa, and so have my mother. Unfortunately, because I was put through such strenuous things when I was under their captivity, I am it was difficult. I managed to cure myself of everything they gave me, the PTSD, from the beatings and the starvations and the solitary confinement, and I survived. I survived much like my mother did. I want the world to know that Diana isn't dead, She's alive and she's still on the mission to save the world from itself. We no longer make ourselves so up. We exercise and eat healthy. We want to be positive role models for young women, but currently here in California where I'm hiding with the man of my dreams.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that's a good goal. I think it's a good goal that you have, Lady cass of Aragon. Is it Aragon or Lady Catherine of what's the Catavols?
Speaker 5: Lady?
Speaker 2: Your lady, Lady Catherine of Aragon, Lady Catherine of Aragon, listen, you know you say that you have to be a certain way to be a role model to young girls. But to me, I mean, if you're asking me, I don't know if you are, but I'll tell you anyway. You know, the best way for you to be a good role model, Lady Catherine of Aragon is uh to be yourself. I mean, right, if if you're constantly allowing yourself to fall pressure to the to the scrutiny and the opinions of others, and you're only morphing yourself in a way that pleases other people, I would go as far as to say, is that's that's a bad quality to to have and that you would actually be be an even better role model, Lady Catherine of Aragon, were you to practice an independence not just from the Row family, but from all of the opinions and beliefs of other people that they put onto the royal family. You know, I mean, that's what I think. That's what I think. It would be nice for the little girls.
Speaker 5: Brilliant, brilliant. I'm so glad you said that, because I have fantastic news for you. I want to tell you something fantastic. I am a witch and I've been walking around California dressed up like one. And if you know Harry Potter, then you've heard of the elder Ones. I've found it through alchemy. I told them, I said, listen, I broke free from your tower of magnic Yes, and now I'm on parade in Huntington Beach. I've been walking around just telling people me name, introducing myself, giving away jewelry, telling them not to despair, and telling skinheads where to go shove it because I've said, you kneel, not see that evil. I converted to Judaism because I said, the Jewish people know the truth, the Kabbalah is a beautiful book. And I saw you and I said, Wow, he's not a therapist, which is why I'm going to talk to him. Because I'm not crazy. I know. I hear the people that call you, and I respect what you do. You are making the whole world see the truth. And that is what I fight. I don't fight for any other reason except the freest of the tyranny, of the bloody regime of the queen and a poisonous, lecherous, lucky I said.
Speaker 2: Catherine Aragon. But so when you when you walk, when you walk the streets and you spread your message to the people, and you inform them of the witchcraft, you you, you introduce yourself, you make, you make friendly what how do how do people typically respond to this?
Speaker 5: They called the police on me, They tried to beat me, they called me whole, the B word, you name it. I am degraded and treated like I am nothing. They look at me, you scream at me. They tell me I'm nothing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: They won't give me but you, they won't give me the money. And yet I still smile at them, and I say, you have a good day.
Speaker 2: Well so yeah, so okay, so after you you you go on the streets, you introduce yourself to people, You try to, you know, make nice, be friendly, and and you you receive what sounds like to be terrible feedback, people you know being nasty to you, and yet you are still what? What's what? What?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Still compels you two to to to continue on on on your on, on this journey, Lady Catherine Eragon.
Speaker 5: Justice, Justice for all. I was inspired by Alice Island.
Speaker 2: Inspired by Ellis Island.
Speaker 5: You said, yes, sir, yes sir, yes sir?
Speaker 2: What inspired you by Ellis Island?
Speaker 5: Bring your rich, you're hungry, your poor, and you're downtrodden? You get it? I was inspired by the American dreams, and I wanted to tell the world America, you are no longer a prison colony if you just look up and tell yourself that you are free.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, my beautiful. That's all I think you for sharing Cadwell's Lady Catherine, America. Is there any any last final words, sentiments, thoughts, or feelings that you wish to share before we go?
Speaker 5: All I want to tell you is I had a very happy honkah, and I hope you did too. But no, that honkah never has to end in our hearts as long as we know that eight.
Speaker 2: Means infinity, beautiful, beyond person. I celebrate Hanikah every day.
Speaker 5: Me too happy.
Speaker 2: I tells you that God bless you. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Good buy you know what? That's nice? You know nobody, you know what, you know what? You know what? She's right. Nobody did wish me a happy Honikah. Finally, you know, two month late, but finally someone did.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Princess Catherine of Aragon, the Queen.
Speaker 3: No way, your captain, no way. I just tried to beat my aunt.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Probably you're fucking lying. Let's go wait, hold on, all right, First and first, I want to save my spot and shot. I'm not gonna look at it, but I just want to read it later.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you said you're saving spot. Hold on, okay, okay, here's what you're doing, right? Is your saving your spot in chat so that you can then go back and look at how chat chat the phone.
Speaker 3: I can't look at it right now.
Speaker 2: Well, what's why do you want to know so badly what chat has to say about our conversation?
Speaker 3: Because I think what we talked about tonight could possibly be interesting. Also, I'm going in my closet for the chat because it's ironic. So also, well before that, I'd like to give a shout out to the lady I was who screened me, or Kate. I don't know what's it called, but she was Kate.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is wonderful. So I just wanted.
Speaker 2: To shout out to k Lizard, shout out to shout out to Tim, shuts the door, shout out to cake Buster, shout out to I Love, shout out to Ash, just a little vision.
Speaker 6: We're doing it full.
Speaker 3: My heart is pounded. As soon as I got in the queue, my anxiety went through the roof because I've never been that far, and I had an extra four loco in my bag and I wasn't playing on drinking tonite, but I just chugged that ship because I kind of knew it.
Speaker 2: Yes, your heart was being extremely fast, so you thought, what will calm my heart rate more than a four loco?
Speaker 3: And the answer was some some fucking alcohol because I'm out of weeds and I'm too poor to afford it.
Speaker 2: So okay, so tell me, it says here, Robbie, you know what go ahead, you tell me what it is you wanted to talk about, Robbie, I won't. I'll let you speak.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm gay. Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, that's what the end is, ironic. So I think I'm gay. No one really knows about it. It's not a problem like if my parents were to know, because they're both from Europe and you know, they're not really like that big of a cunts about it over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was wondering, I like.
Speaker 3: Looking at I like looking at men, sureless, you know, I feel like a lot of people do to an extent, but it like sexually arouses me, like it makes my ball single, And I don't know it happens for women as well. So maybe I'm bisexual. But I would much rather like put my lips on another man's lips to catch some stand mm hm.
Speaker 2: Well, you know there's like a uh, there's like a spectrum to this, right, you know, you don't have to be like, yeah, you don't have to be like fifty to fifty bisexual or one hundred percent gay or one hundred percent straight.
Speaker 3: Yes, virtue, I'm on a few different spectrums. You know. Autism is definitely one of them as well. But this is just something that i'm kind of scoring. So my best friend of about I don't know, I don't know how long we've been best friends for, but we've been best friends for a while. He actually came out to me as gay incidentally, and he doesn't know that. I think he's pretty cute and I haven't told him that I am a little bit interested in him. And then, well, but like something kind of confirmed it for me, like the other day that like, I think I'm definitely probably homosexual. So it was just me and him and his parents were home and we were just hanging out in his house, and well, I'm not sure if it was the butt sex or the fact that he came on my face, but I think I'm definitely homosexual.
Speaker 2: All Right, So you had sex with.
Speaker 3: Friend and he came on my face.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah, sex with your friend. He came on your face? And uh? And was that was that your first time having gay sex.
Speaker 3: With a man?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gay sex. Yes, that was my first time having gay sex. And I've had sex before with a woman and that was pretty fun too.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're all over the place.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I've actually I have a pretty interesting story for another one, believe.
Speaker 5: It or not.
Speaker 3: But this is something I want to talk about because I've been thinking about, like, what do I want to talk about for a while, because I listen to your ship all the time whenever i'm doing door dash. Just good, you know, that's a good thing to listen to keep my brain running. But uh so I go, I'm a freshman in college and I'm on the rugby team. That's relevant to the story, But I just like to give a shout out to the sport of rugby. I don't know, that's a pretty tight sport in that like tight shorts and short shorts. So maybe that has something to do with my homosexuality. Anyway, beyond the point, I was at the bar and I was plastered. That was my first night drinking tequila, and you know that kind of yeah, of course, of course you kind of have to have a fake idea. My university is a very bar driven. That's kind of the parties.
Speaker 2: And okay, so you're at the bar, your plaster, what happens.
Speaker 3: We're at the bar, well plastered. It's my first night drinking tequila, so I bought four tequila shops. I was already drunk too, by the way, and not like tipsy, like I was drunk. And so I bought four tequila shops for me and all my friends, and next thing, you know, when they get there, my friends are nowhere to be found. So I start ripping through these shots. I take all four right, and there's at this point I'm kind of blackout, not really, but like, you know, it's pretty bad. You get a point, you get and then there's this girl. She's I've never met her before, I do remember her name. Her name was Emma. And incidentally, I played ultimate frisbee for like a club social and my partner was also named Emma, and my ex girlfriend of three years was also.
Speaker 2: Named Emma's where's this going.
Speaker 3: Of a PROSPECTA that's irrelevant. I'm just giving more details because I like add and layers the things, but I don't want to take up too much time, so I'm trying to talk quick. Anyway. So me and em are just, you know, hanging out at the bar. We're drinking our drink and he was real horny, so she asked me if she wanted to have sex. I'm like, fuck, yeah, obviously I want to have sex. Why else would I go to the bar?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And then she's like you want to go?
Speaker 2: She she just says to you, she just point blank to your face, says, would you like to have sex with men?
Speaker 3: She was like, well, it was more like tuning fuck. Well no she wasn't ratchet, so but it was like it was like she probably used fuck not sex, but yeah, point blank she.
Speaker 2: Said, do you want to fuck?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, he was.
Speaker 3: A hoe and sorry, so she was a hoe, and so I'm like, hell, yeah, I'm trying to have some sex.
Speaker 2: Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, slow down for me, real quick, Slow down for me, real quick.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, I don't I don't want to take up too much time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Robbie, what are we talking about here right now? What's what where? What's what's the central what's the central thesis of all this?
Speaker 3: Robbie, It's just it's just an interesting story.
Speaker 2: You know, this is all for entertainment, right, so just just the the well, let's let's I want let's skip to the very end. Then let's skip to the very end where we learn the information that.
Speaker 3: In about two seconds. Okay, she's like, yeah, I want to have sex, or I'm like I want to have sex, and she's like, all right, let's go to the bathroom. I'm like, okay, that's a great idea because I'm a little bit incoherent. I don't know if that's the right word. Not an English major. And so we go into the bathroom and we start having sex in the bar that's packed, and we get caught and I get we get recorded, both of our faces are in it, and we get posted on barstool and we went viral and I've never seen her again, and I got a nickname, and my nickname is dirty Bob on the rugby.
Speaker 2: Seem dirty Bob. Wait, it went viral on barstool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's on Twitter still, Like you could definitely find it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say you like it's a graphic, full penetration video of YouTube having sex and.
Speaker 3: The penetration, but you can see you can see our feet under the stall with my pants are down, and then you can kind of see my mullet because there's another video of someone peeking their phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so again, Robbie, I feel like, Okay, rob Robbie, Robbie, really in a real quick let me really in a real quick. I feel like this conversation started with you attempting to come to some conclusion, not you know, because you know you don't have to be conclusing. You know you don't have to be conclusive about this. Things are always ever changing. But I feel like this conversation started with you trying to come to some form of conclusion in a way regarding regarding your your sexuality, or or or regarding just you know, you as a person in general. And it's evolved into you know you you spraying, come onto the entire state of wherever you live. So what what? What would you say before before we go, Robbie, is is is the central thesis of of what of what you've learned lately, through through through your life experiences.
Speaker 3: Well, if you spray, come with someone expects person, come to be sprayed on your own.
Speaker 2: Face, beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Robbie. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 3: I fuck you, love you, Lyle, have a great rest of the night. I love.
Speaker 2: I love Coding.
Speaker 8: Hey, it was happening.
Speaker 2: How are you Cody? Hey?
Speaker 3: How are you man?
Speaker 2: I'm good I'm a lizard. I'm on the computer.
Speaker 8: Nice, is this the real gig?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to answer that, To be honest with you, what what would if the answer to that was no? Then who would I be?
Speaker 8: Okay, so this is really funny.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Am I fucking with? Am I fucking with you? Or am I? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I don't have the h Well I had the actual podcast on, but I turned it off. So, but you just called someone named Cody. I mean, he called someone Cody, Cody.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling right now? Tell me what? Tell me? Tell me what's going on in your brain and your body?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: I'm to find right now. Uh, just like very very shocked to get a call from anybody.
Speaker 2: Very shocked to get a call from anybody.
Speaker 6: You say, yeah, to get a call.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just just on the phone, by the way, music.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, because I don't know if you know this. I don't know if this is part of whatever you've got going on right now. But Cody, Cody, Yeah, you called me.
Speaker 8: I called you.
Speaker 2: You do know that, right? You know that you called me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just been searching for an answer. I mean, you know, always searching for answers.
Speaker 2: Are you high right now?
Speaker 4: You know? Just some?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You you don't think so? What does that mean? You do believe that you have potentially been drugged and you're not sure? I feel like people, I feel like you either know that you're high, or you know that you're not, or you have a suspicion that you have been drugged.
Speaker 8: No, I I'm glad I haven't. I don't know. I would hate to hate to be drugs. It's not good. I mean, uh, you know, to have you know, it's just I mean, no one wants to be I mean, I I say, I'm I think because I don't really know if I'm like feeling anything.
Speaker 5: But I mean.
Speaker 8: To a cartridge at least that's tonight.
Speaker 5: That's all. Okay?
Speaker 2: So you so you did you smoked a cartridge?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's just a little bit a lot.
Speaker 2: How how or how how recently?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 8: How was I recently?
Speaker 2: How recently did you smoke the cartridge?
Speaker 8: Maybe like the beginning of the call, like an hour ago.
Speaker 2: You know you probably have this thing called HS you know what that is?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 7: I heard.
Speaker 2: It sounds for constantly. It stands for constantly high syndrome. It's when you smoke once and it's uh this is like it's a one in a million chants. But you smoked once and it's permanent and now you're high all the time.
Speaker 8: Uh well, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if I it's like extremely high right now, because I can't tell you is.
Speaker 2: There anything in particular that you called in to talk about. It's okay if there's not, I'm just curious.
Speaker 8: I didn't call in real questions or or or I just came in with the answers.
Speaker 2: You know, I none of none of none of this is true. None of what you're saying is true. You told, okay, I don't you might all right? You know, I don't know if you remember this because you're extremely high, but and you're gonna and you're probably gonna be like this forever because you have the syndrome. But you told this is what you know what. Look, here's the thing. I'm gonna we can move on. We can move on. You don't have to tell this story, but I just want you to know in case if you forgot that you did call in to tell a story, and you don't have to tell I'm not here to pressure you to tell the story, but I just want you to just to help, just for your sake, I want you to remember, just for your sake of awareness of the timeline of your life, you hauled in and you spoke with either someone named Tim or someone named Kate, and you told them that, and you told them that you once beat on the door. You once banged on the door of a bathroom thinking that your brother was in there, and you screamed in a scary voice like you were banging and going over to scare your brother who was in the bathroom, and you succeeded. You scared the shit out of your brother in the bathroom. But then you found out that it wasn't actually your brother, it was a stranger that had no familial connection to you at all, and that you never learned who was in the bathroom, but that you think about it from time to time. And then I don't know if you talked to Tim, if you talked to Kate, but they wrote this note. This is another thing that you said. You also said that you do not feel any remorse for what you did.
Speaker 8: You're not. I don't feel any remorse because it was easy to just get passed, you know, I wasn't. I didn't feel too bad because it just all happened, so pass you know, and it was done. Put it behind me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you need to feel room. I mean, look, you know is that that person? I mean, how old are you? Seventeen?
Speaker 1: Well, this happened, uh three week ago, three years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm eighteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, three years ago, so I was about fifteen, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a.
Speaker 8: Very short story. I just I thought it would be something interesting.
Speaker 2: To talk about, I thought, but no, okay, but I thought that, Uh all right, So you do know why you called in? Uh well I.
Speaker 8: Called in to talk to the GEG and uh everything's improv from there, you know.
Speaker 2: Cody before we go, before we go, is there? And and I before we go, And it's been a pleasure talking to you. And I'm sorry to hear that you're going to be high forever and you're probably not gonna remember this, but sorta thing. There's anything we can help you with, Cody, there is anything, anything, anything we can help you with at all?
Speaker 8: Well, this does have like over five hundred viewers. So I just I would like a lot of help, but but just keep doing what you doing it. It's amazing what you're doing. Thank you having dream job.
Speaker 2: Ship that God bless you, God bless you to Cody. It's been a pleasure to talk. Thank you, Cody. God bless you as well. I appreciate everything that you do. Uh, You're an American hero and I hope that they find a cure for you.
Speaker 8: Right, that's right, beautiful, I hope so too.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Have a good night, Cody, you too, God blessed.
Speaker 2: I see a bright future ahead for Cody. I think that an extremely high you know what, you know what I will do for Cody. I will campaign on Cody's behalf to make sure that I'm extremely high person can have just as full of a life as as someone who does not have the same ailment Cody does. All right, I think Cody, I think extremely high people. They should be able to drive cars. They should be able. If Cody want wants to pursue a field in the medical industry, wants to pursue a career in the medical field, he should be able to perform surgery while he's high. He should be if he wants to be a constructor. Cody should be able to operate heavy machinery while he's high. Okay. I don't think that Cody being high all the time for the rest of his life should impact the way that people view him or his competence in any way shape or for him. So God bless Cody, and I hope they I hope they. I hope now I don't even I don't even hope they find a cure. I just hope that we all can learn to accept that high people are people too, okay, and they have just as many rights and you know, reason reasons to be here as as anyone else. So goes on the line, taking his own every nine, goes to teaching you.