Speaker 1: From Hollywood to your Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, good morning guys. It was a very quiet group text night last night.
Speaker 3: It's anything from you, Tanya. You were hands off? Was your device dead?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 5: I was hands off. I'm trying to respect boundaries. Okay, for the night.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it. I mean, you know, after that respect last night, go for it this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, I love that. I love a free reign.
Speaker 3: You and your boyfriend are on a health kick.
Speaker 4: Huh, we are on a healthcake, Yes, very much.
Speaker 1: So these are pretty healthy though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: But I feel like after I reverse my hashimotos, I have this like new It gave me this like mojo back, you know, like I feel very empowered.
Speaker 4: And so I've been really like at it.
Speaker 5: I've been going to the gym, I've been working out every day. Robbie's doing intermittent fasting. You know, we have like a whole thing going on.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan, by the way.
Speaker 2: Just you say that, because I remember when you and Robbie told me that you were reverse your hashimonos.
Speaker 3: You did it naturally, You did it just by re engineering the food that you put into your body and it took how long?
Speaker 4: Nine months?
Speaker 2: It's amazing, Yeah, amazing, Yeah, discipline, but also just I know that we talked about it when we had our Italian lunch. Disney was busy that day, was my daughter, and it was also a very last minute decision. But you were talking about how you know, you didn't listen to every doctor and what they told you. You listened to some people and say, you know, I'm going to try and beat this by just what fuel I put into my body. And in a funny way, I told you my knee got better because I didn't I was going to get something done to my knee. But then I just changed a little bit of my exercise routine and I started to work on it, actually trying to put a muscle on my leg, and it fixed my knee problem at least.
Speaker 5: It's so wild because I think, you know, the quick fix is always there, and obviously it's not the case for everybody, but I just had this like gut feeling. I was like, I think I can. I'm going to try and do this naturally by like the stuff I've put in my body and how I treat my body, and like I really, really went all in.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a natural way is the way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reading Sicin's mind because my mind is being read by me too. Does it ever mean that you're going to come back to coffee ever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: So now, because I took everything to the extreme, like anything that was inflammatory, like anything that was remotely toxic.
Speaker 4: It was not like, we don't have a SI.
Speaker 1: In coffee anti inflammatory.
Speaker 4: No, it's inflammatory, she says.
Speaker 5: So, I don't think you because they told me to take coffee.
Speaker 3: About my coffee?
Speaker 2: She search coffee anti inflammatory or coffee inflammatory real ques.
Speaker 5: Something about maybe caffeine not necessarily coffee caffeine.
Speaker 3: I need it because it flushes me out before you.
Speaker 1: Coffee contains active compounds of with antioxidants and anti inflammatory proprietory properties properties. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I may reduce low great inflammation, protected against certain disease. I mean, I only read articles and listen to people that tell me it's good for me. Those are the only people I listened to.
Speaker 5: It's bad for you again, And this was specific for something that I was like dealing with for myself.
Speaker 2: I know, speaking of coffee, though, I come in to tell you guys, I have a huge morning hack, right, Now, if you're a coffee lover and you drink coffee on the weekend, and you like to go.
Speaker 5: Outside, and you'd like to go outside, who doesn't like to go outside?
Speaker 2: So I like to make my coffee on the weekend and take my time if I can take my time with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, So for years, for a lifetime, I've been making my weekend coffee and then going outside to sit and listen to sounds or just be out in the fresh air.
Speaker 1: The parents, the parents, the las.
Speaker 3: Not a new team that they're here. And it done on me. You know what.
Speaker 2: Every time I'd finish my cop or it would get cold, I'd walk back into the kitchen to the coffee maker and I'd pour more coffee and walk back outside.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what it done on me? I got a portable thermos coffee pot that they sit next to me on my chair outside to get up and go refresh at the coffee machine. How did that never dawn on me?
Speaker 1: No, a little walking is not gonna hurt you.
Speaker 3: You know, but it's a kind of a game changer.
Speaker 4: And also, cups are you having?
Speaker 3: I like to have.
Speaker 2: Just enough, just like I have as many cups as I can handle before I start feeling sick.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a life you love that you can just like relax with a cup of coffee, Like I don't relax on the weekends anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, look, everyone makes choices. Everyone makes choices.
Speaker 1: I don't act like you're with him, Tanya. You want all of this life, and.
Speaker 5: I mean there's some weekends where I don't chill and relax when I have kids, So like, I get it.
Speaker 4: I have a taste of it too.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, there is going to be a gold Star award given to somebody here this morning. I've just I just figured this out. It's a name, you, it's a name.
Speaker 2: It's a name that you know right maybe looking at him right now, But someone's going to a gold Star.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: Don't say it pleaseas in him. M hmm.
Speaker 2: Well someone's getting a gold Star. And I'll tell you about that in a second. Taylor Swift tickets every single hour. That brings me to the gold Star presentation.
Speaker 1: Oh, pres.
Speaker 3: Music, do we have any I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 3: See what we've got here.
Speaker 1: What an honor to be here present for the inaugural.
Speaker 2: The inaugural Gold star ceremony. Wow, just notice something, isn't it for the techies out there?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just know something that you know.
Speaker 2: We have an over abundance of phone calls coming in on a regular basis, and a rush of calls coming at the top of every hour for these Taylor Swift tickets, so much so circuit boards are being pushed to their limits. That's right, tubs, Yes, sir, congratulations, gold star going to you. Because I've not seen any crashes of the phone software system. And I remember in years past we've had some difficulties when major things would happen around the world.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget y two K.
Speaker 1: Wow, I remember when I was.
Speaker 3: Very concerned for you and us, durn it turned out nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and our choker necklaces, that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the phones have been absolutely perfect in delivering all of the volume of calls.
Speaker 3: It really have.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very honored. Wow, speed speak.
Speaker 3: Is there a speech? Is there a reason you want to thank any software or any iOS?
Speaker 6: I would just like to thank the Academy of I.
Speaker 3: X screen, broad scram bell systems. Oh those tell us. But yeah, I'd like to think Easton he helps me a lot.
Speaker 2: What about screen from Broadcast Bionics're not gonna give them a shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we gave them a shout X screen from Broadcast Bionics.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Good job that screen from Broadcast Bionics. I'm just reading the computer in there. Well, good job, thank you very much. We have those rushes coming. He's a team player, takes a villa.
Speaker 2: Uh and if Easton were here, he would have gotten a gold star too, But it's not Easton.
Speaker 3: Are you here? So tell you hold on?
Speaker 2: She has life changing behavior for us. Now, life change behavior. This could change my life. She said to me, said to me that I.
Speaker 5: Think it's going to change your life because I I don't sleep with you, but because we work on this show and we know each other sleep so intimately that I feel like this is going to help you. Okay, So we just started doing this thing called time stamping.
Speaker 3: Hold on, because we know our sleep so intimately. What's happening with mine.
Speaker 1: I mean we know that like you get up to pee like three times the night.
Speaker 5: And you look at your phone, you look at the two at the times and you count the hours.
Speaker 4: I know you like the back of my hand. This is going to change lines.
Speaker 3: Are on the back of your hand. What how many lines are on the back of your hand.
Speaker 4: Quite a lot, honestly, But you're supposed to not look because you.
Speaker 3: Knew him at the back of your hand.
Speaker 4: Just an expression.
Speaker 1: That's like a wives tale, an old.
Speaker 4: An old wives tale.
Speaker 5: Okay, so uh, Basically, what you do is at the end of the night, when you go into your bedroom, you completely unplugged. You don't look at you don't even know what time it is. You don't look at the time. You turn down all the clocks in your room. You put your phone down like you already set your alarm for the morning, and you put your phone down and you just stay in bad. You can watch TV, you can do whatever. You don't know what time you fell sleep, and from that point on, you never, ever, ever, if you have to get up to go to the bathroom, you never look at your phone. You never look at a clock. You don't know what time it is. You're not time stamping, because that is what ruins your sleep, is when you wake up and you say.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's one turned down the meditation music. It's a little cloud for meditation music.
Speaker 2: So that's so you're saying, so then, but the thing is do you not lay in bed trying to figure out how far into your sleep you are?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Once you get in your room, I might.
Speaker 3: Get anxiety not knowing how much more have got left.
Speaker 4: I like to do that too.
Speaker 5: I like to know I get eight hours of sleep, like I count it out and I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now and I'm gonna wake up here and it's gonna be eight hours. No out the window. You just sleep and you get up with your alarm. Never look at the time. It'll change your sleep.
Speaker 3: So do you feel any sort of anxiousness not knowing? I did?
Speaker 5: I did for the first couple of nights, and now it's just like second nature.
Speaker 3: And when your alarm does go off after not knowing where you are, are you shocked by it? No?
Speaker 4: And here's the crazy thing.
Speaker 5: I always wake up before my alarm, but like five minutes before my alarm, six minutes before.
Speaker 1: My like naturally, don't you want to wake up like this every morning?
Speaker 3: Ryan? It's like wanting to look in a mirror looking at me.
Speaker 1: Here's the crazy part.
Speaker 3: So sleepy Spepy, It's very exciting, and I think you should try it. I'm down so where are your phones?
Speaker 5: They're just face down, their face down, and we put them away and and again. Like Robbie's like you. He wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and he would check his phone, check the time. And he stopped doing it too.
Speaker 3: And it's better for him too. All Right, try this weekend, will you?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: I will, and I'll text you.
Speaker 4: Gosh, it's no text me in the morning.
Speaker 3: I'll text you in the money after I've woken up three minutes before my alarm is gonna walk correct. All right.
Speaker 2: So I was just reading that Selena gumaz over in Paris. You think that's where she was watching that soccer game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know she's been in Paris, but I don't know if that's where she was watching the soccer game.
Speaker 3: Necessarily working on music?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Have you watched her food show? Watching that?
Speaker 1: Yes, you should be watching it for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well tell me why I keep hearing about it. I've seen it like when I scroll through, but I feel like i'd love it.
Speaker 1: It's funny, it's genuine, it's very lighthearted. She's at home and she's just care free.
Speaker 3: Is she cooking?
Speaker 1: She's cooking with a bunch of different chefs from all over the world.
Speaker 3: I got my dream job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 3: All right, listen, we got those tailor tickets.
Speaker 2: In minutes, sous Ruby's got a report on the best makeout spots in Los Ange Angels.
Speaker 3: Now, Ruby, what was your research for this?
Speaker 7: A little bit of personal research.
Speaker 3: Not that geography. So that's coming out. And then Tanya, you want to know if your best friend did a bad thing, would you completely unfriend them?
Speaker 4: Exactly? What would you do? If your best friend did a bad thing? Would you defriend them or would you.
Speaker 3: Think about the circumstances something bad to you?
Speaker 1: Scandal?
Speaker 4: No, not bad to you?
Speaker 5: Okay, this is important. If your best friend just did something bad but not to you, but just did something bad, would you defriend them or would you be there and stand by their side?
Speaker 3: Some character judgment? After seven o'clock, let's get here in the second first headlines, All.
Speaker 1: Right, well, a Los Angeles City Council committee approved a report from the Department of Transportation seeking authority to implement a fifteen mile per hour speed limit around streets near forty five schools. The move is part of an effort to enhance public safety after a string of accidents. The new Metro Regional Connector will make it easier to move between East LA Long Beach and ASUSA with less transfers, and to celebrate the opening, the Metro will be free all weekend, so Angelina Knows will be able to get free rides until three am on Monday this Juneteenth weekend. This includes Metro buses, bikes, trains, and the Metro Micro as well. And the era of La Live is coming to an end in downtown Los Angeles. Officials announced yesterday that a multi year agreement between AEG and NBC universal streaming service Peacock was reached, including naming rights to La Lives Theater and the outdoor plaza. La Live will officially bear the Peacock name on July eleventh.
Speaker 3: On air in Secrets, We've got June Gloom this morning shocker and in a minute, I have some Taylor Swift tickets for you to win. Right here.
Speaker 2: So Ruby, how did you devise this list of the top spots where people love to make out in Los Angeles?
Speaker 7: Personal research and also Yelp has a list as well.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not, what I'm just going to throw us out to the group. What qualifies She's gonna run down the most popular spots in LA to make out in at What constitutes a great makeout spot?
Speaker 7: I think it's the ambiance, right, a little bit of like a great view, and there's a few different ones with great views, but that, to me is what really makes a great makeout sash and also a little bit of privacy.
Speaker 2: So if you're going to one of these places about to tell us about, does the other person assume, Oh, they're going there to make out with me?
Speaker 7: Not necessarily, because I think you could just go there to again, just enjoy the atmosphere, the view use. So it's not like, oh, we're going here and it's makeout hill. It's not that obvious, all right.
Speaker 3: So what's on the list top makeout spots in LA?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the top one, number one according to yelp, actually is Jerome Cy Daniel Overlook off Mulholland Drive. You could see the Hollywood Bowl downtown LA, and you can even see the ocean on a clear day, So that's definitely one that you have to check out.
Speaker 3: I know that I never knew it was called that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean either, yeahific that was the official name of it.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 7: And then if you're out in the valley, the Topanga Overlook, they have only about five parking spots, so definitely keep that in mind if you're going because it could definitely get very busy at night, So just keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: So what do you do if you're a fourth or fifth car?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Get what do you do if you're the last car to rolling?
Speaker 1: Squeeze in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like a little like fish in a tin?
Speaker 7: Can you definitely like look around, like is anyone leaving any time?
Speaker 1: Ting windows?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And then I also have to mention Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook, which is really nice, especially if you're closer to the west side. You have a view of of course the ocean, Hollywood Hills, Downtown LA. Perfect place to also get your makeout session on. But yeah, any thoughts any other spots that you guys think I'm missing?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, do you remember that story? I told you this was a long long time ago.
Speaker 2: But you remember that time that the police officer knocked on my car door because I was making out?
Speaker 3: Was somebody in a park? Yeah? Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I was made I was on a date and I was making in a park and the officer knocks on my door and says, could you you know the park is closed or the parking lot is closed or something? And I said, okay, sorry, I'll take you home to the date. And we drive up and I said to her, Oh, by the way, why did you suggest we make out in the park.
Speaker 3: She goes, because my boyfriend's in the apartment. I said, watch what just happened to my life?
Speaker 1: To reevaluate?
Speaker 3: But said it so casually. You have a boyfriend and we're in a park because he's there where I'm dropping you off.
Speaker 1: I'm going to die this guy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be killed.
Speaker 1: How tall is he?
Speaker 3: I have thought out so fast? You have no idea?
Speaker 7: Also, what park do we need to add it to the list?
Speaker 3: It was, uh, I do? I was in the valley.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't remember what the park was, but it was back off of Magnolia.
Speaker 1: Oh, North Hollywood Park.
Speaker 5: You could add Signal Hill to that list too. That was like the big makeout spot when I was in high school. Like you knew you were getting like a makeoup. They took you up a signal hill.
Speaker 7: That is a good one too.
Speaker 1: Just lick your mic you get so excited.
Speaker 5: Wow, so Jeremy here, and who knows who's using this microphone?
Speaker 1: Can I have?
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's cleaned all the time, the microphone. Oh, I just felt the pain. I was. You ever eat? You're trying to eat so fast and you bite your cheek. That's the worst me. Last night, I was rushing.
Speaker 2: I was like standing at the counter trying to eat somethingause I was so hungry and I bit down too fast and I got a piece of my cheek.
Speaker 3: And we're feeling it now, Yeah, a little sore.
Speaker 1: Oh what are you eating?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Sardine's, but I was having a queen walk.
Speaker 2: Actually, I find that I can make a lot and I I over index on parsley and celery and a little less than the king. Want to make it more, a little more, I guess healthier or a little less, Carbie.
Speaker 3: But it's I keep it. It's us forever.
Speaker 1: But that's probably why you bit your cheek, that it's so fluffy.
Speaker 2: All right, Tanya, A trending report. Now we're all right, we're fully focused on thinking this through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm gonna give you this scenario, and I just want you to decide what you would do if you were in this situation. So, for those of you that don't watch the cliff notes version, I never watched this episode of vander Pump Rules, but the scandival was so such a crazy thing that I watched all the reunions in a couple episodes of the last season. The cliff notes version is Tom Sandoval had an affair with this girl named Riquel, who was one of his girlfriend's best friends. That's the basic structure of what's going on right. The entire world hates Tom Sandoval and Raquel, the two people who had the affair.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: So Tom Schwartz is Tom Sandoval's best friend. They have this bar together Tom Tom. They are best friend. Two bars, two bars, And now apparently Tom Schwartz is saying that he's stepping away from Tom Sandoval permanently after the incredibly messed up affair. To me, this just proves that they were not best friends. They were just friends for the cameras. Because in my mind, if you're somebody's best friend and they do something bad, I'm not saying what they did was not bad. You extend grace and you're there for your friend through through everything.
Speaker 1: He was there for him, and he completely manipulated him.
Speaker 3: Who's he? Wait? Who who manipulated?
Speaker 1: Schwartz was there for Sandoval the entire time.
Speaker 3: They I'm out.
Speaker 1: They are completely best friends the entire thing. They're real best friends, but now they're not.
Speaker 3: But then Sandoval manipulated and maneuver.
Speaker 1: Sandoval manipulated him and maneuvered him. So this entire affair, he was telling him the whole time, you need to come clean, you need to tell something, tell them, and that he was basically keeping the secret for him and felt horrible that he was keeping the secret for him. And then after it all comes out, Sandoval is taking zero accountability for this affair. And that's why Schwartz is like, I'm done, Like there's only so much I can do now. His credibility and his care is being attacked for something that his friend did and he had and he had nothing to do with this affair.
Speaker 5: I know, but I'm just saying this were my best like, this were legitimately my best friend, and they did something bad.
Speaker 3: And after doing something bad.
Speaker 5: Spot tough time. The whole world hates you. You're probably doing stuff that's character. You don't know what's up, what's down, I'm sorry you stick by your best friend.
Speaker 1: No An, Tania, you have no idea because like you don't like he has. He's literally taking zero cannability. He's going off, he's touring, he's still doing his concerts across like America. He's literally thriving off of this affair. And all these women and fans apparently are still going and seeing his shows. And Schwartz is sitting here over here, like what what happened? Like you're not even he's not. He's taking zero cannability.
Speaker 3: It was duped, so he was trying to.
Speaker 1: Stand by it.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I think if you're if you if that's your best friend, your ride or die, you ride or die with them.
Speaker 1: But it's not your best He played him, and he's not right dining with Schwartz. He's throwing Swartz to the curb.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you something, sort of behind the scenes here. When these stories get complicated, I jot down my notes, but I use abbreviations and initials. I got screwed on this one because both were TS, so I got lost.
Speaker 1: Wait, you have to go TSTs exactly. Tom.
Speaker 3: I'm with Cisy on this one.
Speaker 1: He got duped.
Speaker 5: Man, just saying if this Rebecca, I would but if she manipulated me, even if she even if she did whatever, I would be by her side because I know, at her core, that's my best friend.
Speaker 4: I know she's a good person. I know she can. We can all do bad things.
Speaker 5: We can all do We're not perfect, we're not perfect human beings, and we all mess up and we can do bad things.
Speaker 1: But I know I I don't think so, Tanya. I think if she was doing this person and if she completely left and was just like, okay, you're here, and never anybody started hating you, Tanya, because you held this lie and now you're getting like all this hate and all this hate because of something that Becca did and theory this is obviously did not happen.
Speaker 4: No I know, but I'm telling you I would stick by.
Speaker 3: I don't think you change the temperature, man, I suggest the barbecue pulled pork tot set not very far.
Speaker 1: This is why your chances crazy.
Speaker 2: I have your chance to go eat those and go to Knoxbury Farm. We're doing that next.
Speaker 1: Hang on there with Crest.
Speaker 3: All right. I want to take this call because it looks like we need to give a little bit of advice here, Taylor Swift, tickets are coming.
Speaker 2: They are coming. I know you're asking your what and they're coming. Don't worry more, Taylor Swift all the way. Do you know, just while I'm thinking about it, next week we're doing this again every hour.
Speaker 3: In the morning and then all day I kiss.
Speaker 2: So just remember that you don't get too frust if you don't get in today.
Speaker 3: I got next week too. So Stephanie on the phone here, thank you for dyling this up. How can we help now? What I know is it says you don't want your dad to walk you down the aisle at your wedding.
Speaker 8: Whoa, yeah, Hi, ryo, Yeah, so sure, what's up? Yeah? So we were estranged from when I was really young, like stuff happened. It's a whole thing. And a few years ago he basically changed his ways and we reconciled. It was sort of really lovely. But the thing is, I still don't want him to walk me down the aisle because I still have resentment for him because of all that he did. But my two brothers think I should get over it, especially since my dad has become better. So yeah, I'm just still ensure.
Speaker 1: You got to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Yeah, like what my heart tells me to all that corny stuff, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think this through from all. Yeah, yeah, it is your father, you know, it's your dad, so I and I'm not one, So I don't know what that not being able to do it might be like regarding whatever the circumstances are. But I will say what I always say about weddings, and that is they're about you. Yes, they're not about your guests, they're not really about anybody else. They're about you and your partner, and you need to do what makes you happy on your day, celebrating this new life with your fiance and soon to be husband. I mean I could be up all night thinking about this, going back and forth, making arguments for both sides, but net net, for me, it's got to be about what you truly feel happiness in your heart, doing right.
Speaker 1: You don't want to look back and regret a decision that you were either pressured into or that you didn't really truly want deep down in your heart.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't need a compromise on your wedding deck.
Speaker 5: No, but if you are forging a relationship with him, now and he has, you know, realized he messed up and things are on a good path.
Speaker 4: It might be something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And also this might be something in five years you when you guys are even closer and tighter, that you're so happy that you did.
Speaker 8: That's a really good point, like yeah, like, yeah, we really have been getting so much better and like he's just so radically different, and yeah, that's such a good point as a relationship.
Speaker 5: Because you're you're holding on from the pain of the past and like you're moving into your future and if he's going to be part of your future, I think you might regret not giving it a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, that's true. Who would you want to walk you down the aisle if it wasn't your dad?
Speaker 8: I have sort of like my uncle really stepped up, So I think that's also part of the issue because he was just so it's a huge part of my childhood too.
Speaker 4: Of them, Yeah, you should have both of them.
Speaker 1: It should be the two of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh that's so sweet. That would be really cool.
Speaker 5: That's likely because you're giving your uncle the respect for being there for you and stepping up, and then the door for your dad.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh, we have worked through this therapy session. Thank you both, Systan and.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I got to recry. I'm like, I'm crying. I have the vision it is going to be beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting concept because what I was thinking was, don't do this with your father and have it distract from you being present because you're thinking about that while you're standing there, while you're walking down. Then you suggested having both of them, which to me, takes away that distraction because you got them both there, you can actually focus on being present.
Speaker 3: Actually, so many different problems.
Speaker 1: And it tells such a huge story without having to really tell a story.
Speaker 3: Only someone who's been down the aisle could have given that guidance. Or did you give it Tony?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, I've never been down the aisle. We both gave it the tactics.
Speaker 1: She's ready, she's ready. This is her, She's ready to go down the ASA. That's true much.
Speaker 3: It's time one of two point seven casem Every Friday, we celebrate one of our local businesses here in Southern California. This is a celebration of two cultures of food, Mexican and Italian coming together.
Speaker 2: And they're calling a mex Italian menu in not since like the cronut or chocolate peanut butter, even Excel and Mobile came together.
Speaker 3: Have you heard so much bus it then about two different worlds, So mex Italian food. I'm just thinking, I think the base, the foundation can be similar, right, there can be similar.
Speaker 2: Like I'm thinking about what's the greens, like the sauces, and like pesto and solaverda. This could be similar in a way. You mean, yeah, sure, So we're going to bring in Danielle of Amiga Amri. That's the place here, a mex Italian restaurant. Yes, it's a great story of two people actually that were working in different restaurants, two people coming together, different cultures, blending their cultures for a restaurant of their own. And Danielle duran Zeca it's with us now. Danielle, good morning, good morning, How are you super good? Thanks for coming on, Congratulations on all of the buzz about your restaurant.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. It's definitely been a journey.
Speaker 3: So you and your husband decided to do this together, Yes, we did, and you worked in different restaurants here in.
Speaker 9: La Yes, well we originally met in New York City and he was the one that offered me my first chef position in a hundred Italian restaurant where Nona had to come from Italy and teach me how to make costsa.
Speaker 1: I love that though. That's really cool.
Speaker 9: And so when it came time to moving to La, and that's where I'm from, so it was it was me kind of finding my cuisine as a chef, like what made me different? You know. I loved making French food and that was what I was classically trained in. And I loved learning from Nona and making Italian food and that's where my passion was. But I was still having a disconnect. So it wasn't until I came to La and was back in my roots and kind of just honed in on me being Mexican and it was, you know, just like an aha moment of I learned all these recipes from my Buila and it was it was her voice inside my head when I would cook. So when it came time to okay, we want a restaurant, what does that mean to us, Mexicalian just kind of clicked.
Speaker 2: So these two families, cultures of food come together to create a unique menu called the Mexicalian menu ut Amiga Amore. Now this is on York between fifty six and fifty seventh in Highland Park. If you're listening, you want to Johnny Towns in Highland Park, but can you are? There are some of the fundamentals and the foundation of ingredients similar between the two culture's foods.
Speaker 9: One hundred percent. So once we kind of check this dive into this idea of ours five years ago, there were so many connections and through our travels to Mexico and to Italy, it was just finding more and more similarities. Like the tomato is based in both cultures, very highly cheeses.
Speaker 8: There's a cheese called you know.
Speaker 9: Ricotta, and there's one in Mexico called recaistan which are ninety per like so similar and their texture and their taste, so so many things that we were finding along the way that we're just so similar.
Speaker 3: I love it. Amiga Mora is the name of the restaurant, Amga Mora. You can look that up. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Blending those two flavors together. All hometown us are right here. Dan and our husband Alessandra have the spot and they're doing it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Very much for coming on. Congratulations sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah this MANU try it? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I will okay, Bye bye, Yavid Chili, Reano Mennicotta.
Speaker 1: I was looking at hot tea Eteoli.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so makes sense.
Speaker 1: Of torso and clams with thick slabs of toast.
Speaker 3: That looks sounds like it's meant to be. Okay, So before we get to five these day plans for the weekend or bright there may be if just get a little bit of uz, there may be a secret that we have not really talked about here to a happy marriage. What'd you learn? So?
Speaker 1: I think we've all heard of separate bathroom, separate closets, even separate bedrooms for maybe a happy marriage, right, some people claim that that works for their relationships and whatnot. But separate apartments, I feel like that's really taking it a step further. And I don't know that it's for everyone. But this couple claims that that is their secret to their happy marriage. They got married in twenty twenty one, and their names are Bianca and Peter. So she is in her early forties and he's in his late fifties. And so after they tied the knot. She continued to live with her cat, and he lived with his teenage son. So actually his teenage son was allergic to cats. So I don't know if that was all that time they had to live apart, right, But teenage son moved away after the year. And even so that teenage son moved away to college, they are still continuing to live apart and are continuing to have their separate apartments. And what they do is they meet up for dinner every night at either one's apartment. They cook, they hang out, and then they go home. Is that not bizarre? Not for me?
Speaker 5: Not for me.
Speaker 3: I'm lonely, like I don't want to get well.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of things here, but I don't like the benefit of being with that person or finding that partners having that partner right now.
Speaker 1: And part of me was thinking, Okay, they got married in twenty twenty one, it's twenty twenty three. I'm like, this has only been two years. But no, they've been together for six years. They've been doing this for a while, like this routine, and so it's not like it's anything new, like this is what works for them.
Speaker 3: They like it like this, They're not doesn't it feel like dating and not marriage.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the key.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's yeah, that's what they're saying, is that they're secret to marital bliss.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I know it does not work for me.
Speaker 1: And it's not like they live in like Studio city in Sherman Oaks, like this is a forty minute commute. It sounds so we're talking like the valley to the west side.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know anything about them. To me, it doesn't sound like something that would endure to each their own well either his marriage, right, that sounds difficult, but.
Speaker 1: Six years together and they seem happy. Right.
Speaker 3: You cannot put anybody into a box exactly. Everybody is different. Not everybody needs to get married. Not everybody needs to get married and live together.
Speaker 1: And that's what she said in the article that I was reading, and she was just like, there's no right reason.
Speaker 3: I believe more and more that there is no textbook. All right.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I would ponder that might take that to dinner tonight with friends.
Speaker 4: Not take that like no thank you.
Speaker 3: You see m married couples.
Speaker 2: If I run in a married couples this weekend out in bed, I might ask them if excuse.
Speaker 3: Me, I was reading this.
Speaker 2: Do you think this would work for you? Yeah, we're we have a celebratory family weekend. You know, at the root of they say, at the root of happiness and longevity is the family.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: The more familial you make things, the better chances you have to have a happy, healthy life.
Speaker 1: It's true, right, We've we met those people that like live in communities with all their family and they live longer, healthier lives surrounded by family.
Speaker 2: So what are the big Father's Day plans for your husband, Michael? Can we talk about them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? After the show today, we're actually going to head to Disney and we're gonna spend two days at Disneyland, which I'm really excited about. But you know, so interesting. My twins are five, and they're tall enough for most of the rides now, yet they're scared for most of the rides.
Speaker 2: Still, Well, they need to understand what a blessing it is to actually be tall enough to ride the rides and take up the opportunity because some of us wanted to ride the rides and didn't make the stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Wait, is that a celebration for him or is that for the kids. I know what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because we're already gonna be in Orange Counties and I was like, well, then we'll spend the night at my parents' house Saturday night, and then we'll go to brunch with my dad and then we're gonna have to drive a to La and hang out with his dad.
Speaker 3: Hold on, that doesn't sound like a Michael celebrations like the.
Speaker 1: Story of our lives, like about like our dad's right now. And then he was like, when is it going to be about me? Like what is it my Father's Day?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, you got to cherish every moment with the I agree.
Speaker 1: So, but it's the same thing with me on Mother's Day, Like I don't like, we're always about my mom and his mom, and I think that's just how it needs to be for now unless we hosted our house. And even then we're hosting and so it's not even relaxing.
Speaker 3: So can tell me, are you guys doing a dad tour too?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: So for Mother's Day we did the Mother's Day tour, but for Father's Day, because Robbie is a father also, we're gonna have everybody over at the house and we're gonna barbecue. So it's gonna be rad dad. It's gonna be rad dad. It's gonna be Robbie kids, his dad. It's gonna be a whole situation.
Speaker 3: I like that. It makes a little more convenient to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like Robbie and his dad are gonna go and get all the like grill because we're gonna grill.
Speaker 4: And he loves being That's like his whole thing.
Speaker 1: He loves that.
Speaker 4: And so we're just gonna have a barbecue and just hang out the whole day.
Speaker 3: Beer.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, we're not so much beer drinkers, more wine color probably orange.
Speaker 3: Hey you guys do orange those orange wine.
Speaker 1: Orange drinkers?
Speaker 3: Orange wine drinker people? Are we are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you know, you get one of those, like because I talk about food all the time, my phone's listening, and I get, well, orange wine the new craze of bricks.
Speaker 1: Yeah what is that?
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 5: Don't not until you try it, baby, But I've tried it and that yeah, I've tried it. No thanks, And then my dad will probably drink whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we're gonna make it very simple.
Speaker 2: I will be with Gary Seacrest and all he wants he wants his Friday sandwich in the morning, and he wants pizza.
Speaker 3: He wants and you know that the uh the plural of pizzas pizza, pizzas. No, if you have so we're having pizza, which I was now know. But if you have pizza and Tanya's pizza, it's pizza. So we'reing a pizza party, nice pizze party with and we call my father mister Framaggio. He likes that on Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Pizza was just it could be singular or plural, like we're gonna have pizza meaning like a pizza or like that's how we use it.
Speaker 3: But technically pizzaa is single pizza. So if you have a pizza party with.
Speaker 1: The kids, how many pizzas are you gonna get?
Speaker 3: And literally week a lot.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is I've been not eating as much so I can This is not I don't recommend this, but we're kind of like we've been cutting back and having half of leafs and things like that so that we can have seven pizze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lots of pizze.
Speaker 1: Load pizzas, load out.
Speaker 3: Everybody's excited. About the Pizze's you can make it Chiro all right? At Disney?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many Charles I had to eat the other day? Three?
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 3: No, we were shooting an American idol, I know, Skitch sketch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I said you had three.
Speaker 3: I think I had a lot more than that. I think I did, no, because it had to be fresh every time. Take a bite, and then they go, no, it's du it again. Take a pie.
Speaker 2: Let's dude again, take a pie to do it again. Oh my gosh, I had so many bites of chios in my little belly.
Speaker 1: What a fresh bite every time?
Speaker 3: So many, so many Chris. It was chures every Yeah, Pizze. Father's Day weekend, UCLA graduation weekend. Congratulations all of the graduates. Uh passes for Cochella twenty twenty four go on sale already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today at eleven, crazy and.
Speaker 3: Talking about June gloom from this morning. Weekend looking less gloomy, next week looks lesser gloomy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of sunshine next week, even along the coast.
Speaker 3: I was around seventy today and all weekend long. All right, So what is on your weekend? Watch list. Guys, Sisney, what's on yours the weekend watch list? Just watch.
Speaker 1: So this came out a little bit ago. And I, by the way, I'm obsessed with Max, which would used to be like the old HBO Max.
Speaker 3: Oh, than, did you do the commercial for you right now?
Speaker 1: I know we've been doing that commercial again.
Speaker 2: We got those commercials on the air everywhere, Max, So head up to copy mark.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I when I switched to it, I was like, oh my gosh, everything has been so great that I've been watching on there. I recently stumbled upon Love and Death and it's starring Elizabeth Olsen, who is like the younger Olsen.
Speaker 3: Sister based on a billboard and want to see it.
Speaker 8: This show.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's based on a true story, so she plays like Love and Death. I'm sorry, just go yeah, Love and Death. Anyways, and she plays like a quiet housewife and it's based in like the seventies, and she basically has an affair with her best friend's husband kind of like a scandabal the other name not of their next door neighbors, but like within the community, and they all go to church and all that stuff. It's like seventies fashion and maybe like early eighties. Yeah, it is insane, It is so good.
Speaker 3: Probably why when you're insane with all that? Why what else it starts out?
Speaker 1: I mean it's there's obviously death the opening scene. I'll just not this won't give anything away because the very opening scene you see like the death, like you see some obviously someone like that, and then they backwards so you start seeing like what happened? Who killed who? And it's a mystery. You're trying to figure out what happened?
Speaker 3: Why can I watch that with my parents or father's see weekend? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: Scenes, but like I think you can get back a call for.
Speaker 3: I'll make a noise, Yeah, Max, it's on Max.
Speaker 1: Yes, seven episodes right now on Max.
Speaker 2: By the way, so we do the Max commercial here. Sometimes you're craven dramas like HBO originals you for in succession. Sometimes you're in the comfort relationship shows like ninety Fiance Max.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Max, there you go.
Speaker 3: That was a free one Max. All right, Tania, what do you watching this weekend?
Speaker 5: So huge news because Love Island UK is back with season ten and episodes are airing daily until August.
Speaker 1: Big news.
Speaker 3: Everybody's talking about at least right here.
Speaker 5: Yes, and what I think I didn't I have failed to tell you guys, is really the premise of this show.
Speaker 4: It's not like a regular dating show.
Speaker 5: These people are on an island and they have to couple up, and basically they keep bringing in these bombshells every couple days. Bombshells are like single people and they have to recouple every couple day. So basically you just want to be and and the fans vote you off the island. So the name of the game is to stay as long as you can. And there's like one winning couple at the end.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy. I'm just the summer hits different with Love Island UK in rotation.
Speaker 3: Got it all right? That's Tanya's weekend. Watch us a Ruby? What's on yours?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: I have been obsessed with Secrets of Sisterhood on Hulu. It basically follows these ten Muslim American sisters and it's just so relatable because I have two sisters I'm really close with and seeing that their dynamic, like ten sisters living, some of them live together, and you know, just seeing their dynamic is just it's it's really really fun and their first gen two so it's like very relatable.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's on Hulu.
Speaker 3: That's great. The ten are from the same family, sisters, and they're not together.
Speaker 7: Right, so the younger ones, like the younger sisters live together and then the older ones, some of them are married, so they live with their part partners. But yeah, some of them were born in Afghanistan, some of them were born here, so it's also like that cultural the cultural differences, and they're always like navigating that. So it's it's really interesting to watch on air on air with Ryan Seacrest, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Guess we should die give a one or two point seven on Airthryan Seacrest Kiss FM Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day, Hog to Joe jomat Father's Day, brother, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I can't believe my daughter, Sophie is she's turning fifteen at the end of this month. It is not possible, bro, it's not I recall calling you the day she was born and it seems like about a week ago.
Speaker 3: Plus you're nineteen, so I don't know how it all worked.
Speaker 1: I remember going to Dina's baby shower.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, what do they do to sell what like. How as does a family celebrate you? They they Uh, the.
Speaker 6: Plan is that we usually pick a restaurant, like for Mother's Day or Father's Day, we pick a restaurant and we all go out. I think family time is the is the main thing. We can buy this and that and bags and you know who doesn't love a nice purse, you know, for Mother's Day. But the main thing for me is just time. And I love eating at my Italian restaurant. So they'll probably take me to a Picktoria up and can.
Speaker 3: Love it so much. Little espresso martini gotvo Oh boy, Now that's that's all I want. It's just give me some Italian food and I'm good.
Speaker 2: Parents just want time with their dads. That's the greatest kids health and time with your kids. Yeah, it's been I don't know, We've been doing this a long time here at kids. I don't know when I've seen the level of craziness for tickets. I've seen these Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 3: We've had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have had the phones, mean it, We've had I've had at one point the the phones just blank out. We have our phone system in the studio, the main Kiss studio crashing the phones. Uh a couple of days ago last week. Think it was the phones just and it could have been a variety of reasons why this happened. But we did this tailor contest. The second tailor song hit and the phones just completely shut off. Roger from down the hall comes running cause my phones are because he's you know, he's usually grabbing the phone. We had to we had to unplug and plug in and reset.
Speaker 3: It's maddenings.
Speaker 2: Somebody, somebody is showing their feathers right now because he's he's very proud of phones crashed.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Our engineer literally got a gold star this morning.
Speaker 2: I get a gold start this morning because our phones have not crashed in the morning yet.
Speaker 3: Oh so, well, you need some tubs around there.
Speaker 4: You need to be tubbed.
Speaker 6: Is that the thing?
Speaker 3: I want to be tubbed? That's what I want from for Father's Day to somebody.
Speaker 2: So you know the deal, We've got these. We got the memory on the morning and then of course throughout the day. Next week we're doing this all again.
Speaker 6: Hey, what but you guys do the thing in the morning where so you know, you ask a crazy question and uh and give me like because one of Sophie's friends the at our dance studio. They're trying, they're trying to win these tickets, and they said these questions are impossible.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay some of the Taylor questions. Hey, Mark put up the right or wrong thing. So I can try this with Jojo. We could play officially. JoJo's on later this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Here we go, So, how many hits as Taylor Swift had on eighty forty on America's avoid to count down?
Speaker 3: Okay, Sisney guests, Okay, well.
Speaker 1: I already know this one.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: We don't pretend.
Speaker 1: You don't pretend that I don't. Okay, I'm going to say thirty five.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's higher lower than thirty five? America top forty hits for Taylor Swift? Jojo, don't think it's higher lower thirty five?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say higher.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: He has a countdown, that's right, have a countdown. Stuff we're doing.
Speaker 2: I love everybuddy, It's always great to see you on a Friday. Make sure you check out Jojo this afternoon and wish me very happy Father's Day and big love to your family.
Speaker 3: Buddy, Thank you so much, love you guys and day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bye guys, bye bye.
Speaker 1: On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: It's gonna do it for us this morning. Thank you guys for a great show. Always a good time to can.
Speaker 1: Happy Father's Day to you, Happy.
Speaker 3: Father's Day to me. Thank you, Georgia. Well, I'm sure be whipping up to for on Sunday morning. We will be back on Monday.
Speaker 2: I'll be with you over the weekend for eight forty but Monday it's a Ryan's Roses and there's more Taylor Swift tickets every hour.
Speaker 3: Check it out. You're on Kiss bye, guys, have a great weekend. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.