Speaker 1: What's that. It's spooky, I'm jooky.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Hell.
Speaker 3: I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm amandaz Hey boo, it's me Roz.
Speaker 4: I was reunited with my old friend Laganja Astrongja, who you might know from RuPaul's drag Race. She has incredible music. My favorite song by hers is called legs overhead like a pretzel. Well it's just I think it's just called legs, but it's a great song. She and I used to work together a lot doing drag queen things. Haven't seen her in a while, Well, it's actually been a few years since she was on. She was on one time a couple of years back. Go back and listen if you want. She's got Does she believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know's it's a whole conversation.
Speaker 4: You'll see what I'm talking about, but we'll get into that in a moment. I also have been loving doing these listener episodes, so please, if you've been thinking about it, it's time send it over. Ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. Subject line listener episode bullet points given me some details about the kind of stories we would talk about that would be great. Patreon dot com slash roles Dresflees link and the description of this episode. That's where you will find videos every week and solo episodes of just me talking about.
Speaker 2: Ghosts and paranormal shit.
Speaker 4: Anyway, here we go, here's me talking to one of the funniest people I know.
Speaker 2: Gotta lover logon ja Estranda.
Speaker 1: Oh, go on with the show.
Speaker 2: Oh look who's back?
Speaker 1: Look who's desperate for guests?
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Believe they're having me back on the show. After I was like, I don't believe in any of that shit.
Speaker 4: You're one of our favorites of all time. You were an early guest, you were early ghoul.
Speaker 1: Yes you were.
Speaker 4: You were by far one of my first skeptics.
Speaker 2: I don't have on pantics.
Speaker 1: I was not my title.
Speaker 4: I don't have on these kinds of people that come in here and say ghos aren't real.
Speaker 2: This is all Dune.
Speaker 1: But if you didn't hear the first podcast, I didn't say they were real. I just said I choose not to believe in them because I'm not trying to get scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're one of those people, so I believe in them, Yeah, exactly, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't allow them to enter my atmosphere.
Speaker 4: So you just think that if we talk about it, or if you entertain the idea, then that means you're gonna get possessed or.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily possessed. But I think if you are, you know, summoning the spirits, you're gonna get them. Whereas I'm like, I'm not. I believe that you have those experiences, but they're not allowed or welcome in my space.
Speaker 2: So what involves summoning a spirit?
Speaker 1: I mean I just think in general, talking about them and like having an entire podcast around them, I think you're welcoming the spirits into your atmosphere. It's I'm telling you the opposite.
Speaker 5: Oh so you think if you talk about them that they stay away?
Speaker 4: I mean I've said this so many times in this podcast, but I find that ghosts are like, we don't want to be on her podcast.
Speaker 2: They think that I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm not for sure, that's just ghosts.
Speaker 5: Wow, Well you started with the shape.
Speaker 4: We've been fighting since you came in here. I haven't seen you in a year. The girls are fighting, Yes, so this is gonna be paranormal. Jerry Springer.
Speaker 2: I love it, and.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to bring the drama.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: I'm here to make friends to talk about ghosts. This isn't ghost best friends race exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have not had any ghost experiences since we've talked class Now, the hecks that I put on you, it hasn't worked.
Speaker 1: Did it work? Not a stitch, not an itch, not a scratch. No spooky sounds at night, I mean, no girl, no ghosts.
Speaker 2: Uppy here, Okay, No aliens.
Speaker 1: Now, I haven't had any alien encounters, but I do love a good alien vibration. In fact, I have been hooked on this show called A Friend of the Family. Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 5: You really haven't.
Speaker 1: No, you're into all things spooky, uky cooky.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of spooky ook, It's true. All the streaming I can't keep up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one is on Peacock, The.
Speaker 2: Friend of the Family, and it.
Speaker 1: Starts sooky from True Blood and a Paquin.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, So I.
Speaker 5: Thought maybe she would have lured you in.
Speaker 4: So I thought you were talking about DEMI love Gatto's alien show on Peacock because she is a friend of.
Speaker 1: This she really she has.
Speaker 2: Yes, she goes ufo hunting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I saw her sing to the ghosts that were non binary or something like of this nature, that crazy bitch. Well, this show is based on a true story and it is about a man who abducted a child. He's a pedophile and he basically made her, encouraged her, indoctrinated her, what's the other word, groomed her into believing in aliens, and he made these alien spirits tell her that they had to have sex with him and have a bailey a bailey wow, have a baby in order to survive the alien apocalypse. It's really crazy. And he kidnaps her not only once, but twice, and he also sleeps with the mother and father. So it's a very very twisted story. I actually saw the documentary first, but the fictional series is amazing, and yeah, it's like that. When you were like, so what can we talk about, I'm like, well, we can talk about that show.
Speaker 4: But does that have anything to do with actual aliens or Yeah, it sounds more like a creepy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had to stop myself there. You were setting me up for a punchline, but I said, don't do it, girl, don't do it.
Speaker 5: We're transistors.
Speaker 4: It's we should do a podcast called transistor Radio. Okay, trans trs trl w're trrs.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this is not an alien thing.
Speaker 1: It is an alien thing. He makes her believe in aliens. And because at the time, I think it's like seventies eighties, there was all like the aliens on TV and the UFOs and Area fifty one. By the way, I just went to Area fifteen in Vegas. Well it's like a knockoff of Area fifty one, but it's Area fifteen. It's where Meo Wolf is housed. Do you know Meo Wolf?
Speaker 4: I don't know any of the stuff is that you're talking about. Well, this is great, this is why you have me on this groundcast.
Speaker 2: Tell me what's me?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Meowolf is an incredible art installation that started in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with very little money and became a huge success. It's sort of like an interactive Instagram museum. Now that's really downplaying it because it's much more artistic than that. But for most people to understand, it's like a bunch of different installations, very artfully done. So a lot of people go just to take their picture, but a lot of people go to discover the story of each you know, individual meal Wolf. So it started in Santa Fe became a huge deal. Now Vegas has one, Denver has one, and I forget where the most newest one is going. But they've exploded. And the one in Vegas is all based off of a grocery store. So each one has its own story and its own nuances. The one in Santa Fe is based off an old creepy house. It's really really cool. But Area fifteen in Vegas is sort of a I don't know, an interactive mall. One might say it's aliens. No, but it's based on aliens in Area fifty one.
Speaker 5: That's I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm adjacent. You know, I'm ghosted adjacent, I get ghosted. But that's really about you know, as far as it goes for me.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to know what you think about Like Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I just think no, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 5: I think no?
Speaker 1: Like but isn't real. I just don't believe in it. It's like Santa Claus, you know, I just.
Speaker 5: It's not real.
Speaker 2: Santa Claus, Well.
Speaker 1: He's not been No North Pole he's on our television screens at Christmas.
Speaker 2: I just noticed your evil eyes.
Speaker 1: That's right. I had to protect myself from you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I knew you were gonna come through with the smooth.
Speaker 2: Part two of my heads.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, there's a bunch of different kinds of have you heard the term cryptid.
Speaker 5: I've heard of crypto.
Speaker 1: I've spent many of man's crypto coin, honey, in order to get to this place today. And look this gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Well, these crypto cryptid are they real? Is it fake? Is it all a scam? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cryptids are like Bigfoot lacknus monster, but she's got see.
Speaker 1: I'm I believe in the lockness because the ocean is unknown and the underwater is the ocean? Well it's underwater, okay, So I feel like we don't know enough about underwater creature. So I'm like, well, I could maybe believe in miss lockness, you know, Okay, it seems.
Speaker 5: More believable a Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It's like giving me like I don't know a caveman that went wrong and now it's bigfoot or I don't know. I'm just not You looked right at me when you said well, well, you're seeing what you want to see. Okay, let me tell you about a famous story. Okay, I'm excited. Let me get my sparkling water.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was tight.
Speaker 4: Okay. This is a story known as the n Field.
Speaker 1: Horror emphasis on horror.
Speaker 4: Horror with h right, not to be confused with the Nfield Poulter Geist. That is what the second Conjuring movie is based on a real story that happened in England.
Speaker 2: A family that was getting haunted.
Speaker 1: I liked number one. Number two was a little for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the Enfield Poulter Guess this is the Nfield Horror. Okay, different all together. This is a Bigfoot story sort of sort of Okay. It happened in nineteen seventy three in Enfield, Illinois.
Speaker 2: You ever performed in Enfields?
Speaker 1: Already? Scared? Yeah, terrified.
Speaker 4: A man named Henry McDaniel comes home from work one night. It's ten pm. He is a single father. He's got two children, twelve and fifteen, and the kids when he comes into the house the lights around. He's like, whyn't why aren't you guys sleeping? And they're like, oh my god, Dad. The craziest shit just happened.
Speaker 1: There was something saying shit at twelve and fifteen, horrible parenting.
Speaker 2: He was a single father, he was working late.
Speaker 1: Horrible.
Speaker 4: They're like, there's some there's something is trying to get into our house. They're like someone scratching at the front door. They're like the AC unit something is trying to like take it out of the wall there. And he's like, okay, like come on. He thinks the kid are telling a tall tale exactly right. So they're like that it happened like two seconds ago. Go out there. So he goes out there. Monster No, he sees a monster, yes, and he sees that the AC unit is like dangling out.
Speaker 1: That's expensive to replace.
Speaker 2: That was bigfoot, Well it wasn't bigfoot.
Speaker 4: What he sees is he describes as having a short little body with three.
Speaker 1: Legs, not JIGGLEI calliente.
Speaker 4: Short body, three legs, three legs, short little arms and claws coming out of its breast area, and big red eyes that are as big as a flashlights, with a grayish colored skin, around four and four and a half feet tall. He slams the door. He's like, I'm getting my gun. He comes out, he shoots it. He actually does get it, and he says it his is like a wild cat. And then it leaps fifty feet, three different jumps fifty feet.
Speaker 5: So it was basically like, let's get physical.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, and it's out of there. No, and the cops show up. They don't see it, but there are tracks. So the cops say, he seems sober.
Speaker 1: There seems because that was my first question, this man sounds a little drug.
Speaker 4: Well, well, the next day the cop, the cop goes around the neighborhood asking witnesses, and this little boy was like, actually, right before this happened at nine thirty pm, the man's thing happened at ten. He's like, I was in my front yard playing and this monster jumped on my feet and it ripped my shoes.
Speaker 2: To shred.
Speaker 1: So this monster is a ripper. It rips out ac units, shoes kind of rip.
Speaker 5: It probably rips tracks off online he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna let it rip down.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: They were thinking that maybe this was a kangaroo because the way like the tail looks like three legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's got the arms out of its breast.
Speaker 4: Funny story, it was a kangaroo McDaniel, because then maybe they're like this is tiger king shit, Like, somebody's got a kangaroo.
Speaker 2: It's jumped out.
Speaker 1: But how does a kangaroo with this little arms rip out the AC unit?
Speaker 4: Well, McDaniel the man coincidentally was in the army at one point, I believe it was the Army, some service, military service. He was stationed in Australia at one point and at the base that he was at they had kangaroos and he's like, that is no kangaroo. Okay, what I shot was not a he was familiar. He's like, I know kangaroos, right. So then a couple I think it was a couple of days later, a couple of weeks later, May six, he wakes up in the middle of the night because he hears the neighborhood dogs howling.
Speaker 2: The dogs are barking.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what that means.
Speaker 2: He goes outside and there's the monster again.
Speaker 1: No, did you take a picture? No? Because this is the seventies, you guys think about what a camera was so interesting that now we have cameras, we don't have footage of any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: But I do bring that up a lot.
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of these good stories are from the time when people were high on drugs.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: People not do drugs anymore.
Speaker 1: They do, but they have cell phones now so they can take pictures of these things they think they might see.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he goes outside and it's by his nearby railroad tracks, which these poor kids, they live next to the railroad tracks.
Speaker 1: Say, it's always by the railroad tracks.
Speaker 4: He does not shoot at it, and he says that it's not in any hurry. It's just like mosing down the tracks.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: And then a radio DJ named Rick Rainbow maybe Randy Rainbows.
Speaker 5: Dad long lost father in law.
Speaker 4: Rick Rainbow, the DJ goes down to the railroad tracks with three other people and he sees it running from them near an abandoned building, and allegedly he tape recorded it.
Speaker 1: Whaling. Okay, do we have an audio where we don't have it? What kind of research has done on this show?
Speaker 2: I know I did the research.
Speaker 4: I actually found that it's not available for public consumption.
Speaker 5: Okay, So it is available, it's just not available for us.
Speaker 2: A private person like an owner.
Speaker 4: Somebody owns it locked an area fifty what maybe or area whatever fifteen in Vegas. So another night it is all within the same time period, cops are called and there's five drunken men with guns in the woods and they're shooting at it. And they said that they saw the same creature in the bushes.
Speaker 1: What were they doing in those bushes? Sounds like somebody was cruising home. Maybe five drunk men in the bushes. Oh, I've been there before.
Speaker 2: A man with three legs, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Sis.
Speaker 4: So back to this little boy from the story earlier.
Speaker 2: The little boy later.
Speaker 4: Confessed that he didn't actually see the monster. He was teasing the man, his neighbor and the man, and also he wanted new shoes, so this was all a ruse, so he kind of he kind of came on the record making up. But people suspect that his mother maybe made him because I don't know, it's like weird when you're like saying I saw a monster and people like maybe his mom was like, tell them you didn't see a monster.
Speaker 2: People people think that my child is seeing a monster, right to send you away.
Speaker 4: So and this man like he was in trouble, like there was all the reason to believe that he was not making this up. And his kids saw there was tracks whatever, and then abruptly, the sightings just ended, and apparently there were UFO sightings around that area at that time. Some people think maybe it was somehow connected. But that's pretty much the full story.
Speaker 1: Wow do you believe it? No, not a stitch. Wow, it sounds like the kid made it up. The dad was high, and the gaze of the forest were just down for a good time.
Speaker 5: That's what it sounds like to me, doll.
Speaker 2: Of course it does to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I did a lot of research and this all took place in Illinois. Okay, and Illinois that's your first red flag?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I just think Illinois, girl, those people Illinois together did wait with the mean game.
Speaker 4: We went to Chicago. It was freezing, Okay. Illinois is known for having big creatures like this. Really, this is not the only one. Okay, there is.
Speaker 2: An area, well there is.
Speaker 4: There is a type of monster, kind of a category of monsters that is known in the industry as an abominable snowman swamp slob, also known abbreviated ass monster.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I knew where this was going.
Speaker 4: We got yeah, and I'm gonna tell you about some of these ass monsters.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: First up, she burst onto the scene in the summer of nineteen seventy three in southwestern Illinois, when a teenage couple was making out in their car one night. She's standing at seven feet tall and weighing about three hundred and fifty pounds, with white fur covered in mud. This glamazon is known for her foul scent and her ability to let out.
Speaker 2: Blood curdling shrieks. Plug your nose and wipe your feet.
Speaker 4: It is the Murphy's Burrow mud monster.
Speaker 2: Wor I'll show you what she looks like.
Speaker 5: I can't believe this is a real segment right now.
Speaker 1: I'm living for this.
Speaker 2: This is her.
Speaker 1: Oh she's giving me kookie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's definitely hunched for the doll.
Speaker 4: But she's far from the only queen we have. We've also got this next queen. This old gal was first spotted in eighteen seventy nine when a fisherman noticed a large creature in a pond. She is a serpent like slitherer with dark green skin as large as a telephone pole.
Speaker 1: Foam.
Speaker 4: Though the pond was eventually drained that she was found in, there was never anybody that was found, but somehow, some way, she has been said to stick boats so hard that they almost tip legendary.
Speaker 2: Get your tips.
Speaker 4: Out, Mayana, Kanda, don't want nothing unless you got ponds. Hon, it's the stump pond monster.
Speaker 1: Mama, I can't even take this might be her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is just she's giving me anaconda, but definitely anaconda light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, j Lo better watch out.
Speaker 4: And we got one last one, Okay, bringing up to the stage. It's she was first sighted in nineteen sixty three in northwestern Harrisburg, Illinois, when an eleven year old boy ran to police claiming that a monster was on the loose. She has been seen walking on two legs and four legs versatility. She's reported to have an ant eater like snout. She's not afraid of humans, and she will walk right up to you, so hide your aunts because she will eat It is the tuttle Bottoms monster.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I know her, the tuttle's bottom. Yeah, I've met her before. Let me see this picture. Oh yeah, I met her the tuttle vibe. I've seen her before. Yeah, she likes to hang around us Silver Lake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's one of those Echo Park dolls.
Speaker 4: So those are just a couple of ass monsters as monsters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, to be fair, the the pond stump pod monster is not technically an ass monster.
Speaker 2: I liked her, so I let her say.
Speaker 1: You just slipped her into the category.
Speaker 2: I slipped her into the category.
Speaker 5: Well tens across the board.
Speaker 2: That was excellent, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I had no idea we were going into such a fear segment, and I really got my life.
Speaker 2: What did you expect?
Speaker 1: It was everything to me.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about a UFO from your home state.
Speaker 1: From Texas, from Texas, from Texas ass double dollar sign as monsters? No, so tell me, tell me, tell me the tea.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will, okay.
Speaker 4: This one is known as the Stephenville UFO case.
Speaker 2: The year was two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: The fucking background music right now is too much for me.
Speaker 4: This took place in the small town of Stevensville, Texas.
Speaker 2: It's known as the dairy capital of Texas.
Speaker 4: And one night a UFO got low low low low.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 4: So over thirty residents of this small town.
Speaker 2: I saw this UFO getting lo lo lo lo low.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: They saw what happened, girl. They said it was gigantic. A pilot named Steve Allen was camping with some friends.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a pilot, Okay, he knows things up in the sky.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: He's with some friends camping and he described it as a mile long and half a mile wide.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that a UFO a mile long?
Speaker 1: No, I really can't. Is that like a football field or like half a football field?
Speaker 2: No, that's like, No, a football field is not a mile.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I thought I ran around the track in high school and that was like a mile.
Speaker 2: Oh but not.
Speaker 5: Math was never my strong suit.
Speaker 4: So he said that it was traveling at an amazing speed without making any sound. He said that he saw an arch shape turn into a vertical shape, and then it split and formed into two and then it just he says, turned into just fire and it was gone. A city councilman said that the witnesses are not used to this kind of thing, and they are not crazy UFO nuts. And I found a video allegedly from this sighting.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I love videos. Let me see.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that's one thing I know about you.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a visual learner. I need to see it to believe it. That's it over there.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a two thousand and eight video, but that's big and bright at nighttime.
Speaker 1: Well, honey, it's Texas, and you know what they say about Texas. The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the hard of Texas.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, wait, I have an idea.
Speaker 2: This is a news report.
Speaker 1: Did you just unplug my mic? Now, fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: This is a news report from that time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Stephenville, Texas is a typical American small town. The folks here are proud of their high school's football team and proud to be the number one dairy county in the state. Stephenville may be typical, but what's happening in the skies above it is a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: It kind of is the talk of the town right now.
Speaker 3: Angela Joiner is a reporter with the town's newspaper. She's now on the strangest and possibly the biggest story of her life. For days, people have been emailing and calling the newsroom saying they've seen a UFO.
Speaker 1: It was very intense, brightline.
Speaker 4: I keep hearing that over and over and over, and they spanned a wide area.
Speaker 2: It's so fast. When it took off, you know, and it made not a sound.
Speaker 3: Ricky Cerell's was deer hunting in these woods when he says, the UFO stopped and hovered just over his head.
Speaker 1: And I did dis like this, and I can see it, and if you look at the trees, you know it's right here.
Speaker 2: I mean it's three foot up right here.
Speaker 3: Crell's thought about shooting at the object, but didn't want to start an interstellar war, so we lowered its gun and high tailed it back to the house. He still isn't sure what he saw.
Speaker 2: I would like to think that it was man maiden. I would like to think that to know that I don't.
Speaker 1: Know it's real right here, girl? Why is it always the country bumpkins that be seeing the aliens? Though? What do you mean? Well? I was just out there with Sally in the field and we looked up we saw I just don't know, it's always the country folks that see the alien.
Speaker 4: Well, because first of all, there's no pollution in the night type out in the true there you go, hello, like, why can't a doctor see it?
Speaker 5: You know, like the.
Speaker 1: Pilot that man was a pilot, but one of the Okay, you ain't flying my plan I'm getting off that baby, because the only thing he looked like he know how to fly is the bullet into the deer's ass, little green man.
Speaker 3: According to the Mutual UFO.
Speaker 5: Network, aren't you glad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your listeners are like, I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: I know thee asciated.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you about a couple of other things in Texas that I found Texas.
Speaker 2: I love Texas stories.
Speaker 1: Texas, it goes Florida and then Texas. Do you know what I mean? Like Florida is the kookia.
Speaker 4: Texas is huge, So like that's true some of these stories. Okay, there's the story around San Antonio area. This is from Collar Times, No Collar and sounds very.
Speaker 1: Reputable, a publication called The Color Times very reputable.
Speaker 4: So they say that in nineteen seventy five, on Halloween at this nightclub, this handsome young man and all white, goes into the club and he's a talented dancer and all the ladies are going crazy for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not a place called El Cameron.
Speaker 4: And as the evening's going on, things take a horrific turn when one of his dancing partners look down at his feet.
Speaker 2: They scream in terror.
Speaker 4: Break free of his grip, and they point downwards, and patrons gasp and shriek as they noticed that his toes had transformed into long clawed chicken feet.
Speaker 5: Girl, that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Chicken feet, chicken feet, man. No, so some say that so now there's here's a little bit of debate. Others say that it with goat hooves.
Speaker 5: Oh, girl, you see, this is the game of telephone.
Speaker 1: Somebody told it was chicken feet, Now it's goat hooves and girl.
Speaker 4: Either way, people believe that it was actual the devil, And after an uncomfortable silence, the man dashed into the men's room and supposedly vanished out of a window. When he left, there was a cloud of smoke and a strong sulfuric smell.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know, you know, I do believe that the sulfur is tied into the extraterrestrial. I think he had a farm. Well that too, he really had to go.
Speaker 5: But I do believe that sulfur smell.
Speaker 1: Isn't it tied into the.
Speaker 2: Extra People say, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Believe that extras out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People say that that's a demon smell. Really, I mean they say that demons smell that way, not that that smell.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my shower be smelling real sulfurrick, So don't be telling me that's no demon up in my shower. I mean, I think it's a happy water ghost.
Speaker 2: It smells like a demon.
Speaker 1: It might be so.
Speaker 4: Throughout the years, the building has changed. It is now closed, but people still smell the sulfur lingering.
Speaker 1: You See, So.
Speaker 2: You don't believe that there was a man with chicken feet.
Speaker 1: No, that part I don't believe goat hooves. No, No, you're no fun. I told you I'm not.
Speaker 5: That sounds like you really want to have me back up on your show.
Speaker 1: You don't want to believe.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about the old fang baby of old Pear Sol Road.
Speaker 1: Fang bang, I can get into it. Let's hear, let's hear.
Speaker 2: Fang baby, Oh fank baby.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well I don't know about all that.
Speaker 2: Babies are already.
Speaker 1: Crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I told you in nineteen sixty a group of friends we're driving home late at night on old Pear Sal Road after a night of drinking.
Speaker 2: The driver suddenly swerved.
Speaker 1: See again, Once you say stuff like after a night of drinking, girl, we're supposed to take these people serious. They were drinking. Yes, okay, why not?
Speaker 4: So the driver suddenly, I mean and now again, I don't encourage people to drink a drive.
Speaker 1: No, please don't duy. It was not worth it cost me ten thousand dollars. Don't know how to breathalyzer, or just don't do it. Mary uber is of existing for a reason.
Speaker 2: Did you see a fang baby?
Speaker 1: I did not see a fang bang fang baby.
Speaker 2: I can't say it.
Speaker 4: Okay baby, So the driver suddenly swerves and landed into the landed the vehicle and brush off the shoulder of the road. He thought he saw a toddler wearing a white shirt and a diaper with a bloody mouth. The friends argued about whether the baby was in the street or not, but the driver insisted it wasn't and he drove home. The next day, the driver decided to return to the area to do some further investigating to see what he thought was what he saw was real. While he was on the road, he got a flat tire. It was so badly damaged that he did not notice two puncture marks on it the fang baby. After changing the tire, he returned inside his car, grabbed a beer out of his cooler. Here we go with the drinking, a kick, a sip, and then he dozed off. He was awakened when he felt a sharp pain on the side of his neck. There was a toddler, the one that he saw the night before, standing on his lap with blood dripping out of its mouth.
Speaker 1: And now he's in a sane asylum.
Speaker 2: Fang Baby, you don't believe in fang Baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could believe it. Yeah, yeah, I could believe that was well. I just think kids are evil, so I could just see an evil kid. I don't know if it actually had fangs, but I could see a kid biting a man.
Speaker 2: Sure, I love fang baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give me that vibe. Okay, let's She's like, please, let there be one story this bitchful believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do one more.
Speaker 1: It's got to be something where they aren't drunk and there can't be creatures and you know tales.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Lake Worth Monster.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how I feel about the lakes and the ocean, so I'm already I'm on board.
Speaker 5: It's buckled.
Speaker 4: The goat man legend didn't occur until just the goat Man.
Speaker 1: What I tell you about all these half creatures half man's.
Speaker 2: Nay is what I have to say to you.
Speaker 5: Tell this fucking story, bitch.
Speaker 2: So the goat man.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: This legend did not happen until July of nineteen sixty nine, when local citizens of Fort Worth, very close to my home, reported that they saw a creature that looked like a half man, half goat with fur and it had scales. Newspapers in the area reported the alleged sightings, including one where the monster landed on a man's car after jumping out of a tree, and another where it threw an automobile tire at a group of people. Sang baby tired, Alan plaster plastered. He's not, but he was the first to photograph the alleged creature. The same year, newspapers published it and locals headed to the lake at night to try and get a glimpse of the Lake Worth monster.
Speaker 2: Look at this, let.
Speaker 1: Me see it, girl, That leg a piece of LNT. That's the goat man.
Speaker 5: You believe that, like truly you believe that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you have to say that because this is your podcast, Local investigat pleasure again and tell me you believe that.
Speaker 2: There was no evidence found in the area.
Speaker 4: Legend cos that if you're on the lake in the evening, listen carefully and you will hear its cries waiting to shriek at the most opportune time. So if you if I told you to go there all night, would you go? No?
Speaker 1: I told you I'm not inviting this shit into my life because if it is real, I don't want to be around it. But I have to miss that picture looks not great. That looks suspicious.
Speaker 2: It was nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that's better than two thousand and eight video footage because that should have been Okay, we had iPhones by then.
Speaker 2: But here, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It looks like his girlfriend put on a little sheet and went outside and they took a picture girl, and they were like, oh, we got.
Speaker 2: The goat man. Okay. You want to hear about a haunted doll on.
Speaker 1: eBay, Okay, I can get into this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is a doll currently for sale, and her name is She.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been bought yet, No, but she could be.
Speaker 1: She's like you and me.
Speaker 2: If you want me to buy her.
Speaker 1: Pending, this is her, No, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: This is Cassandra.
Speaker 1: She's got a que little outfit on though. I like that pinstrike.
Speaker 4: She's not streat at pictures. No, this picture. She's definitely laid back. She's definitely literally laying with.
Speaker 1: Her mind, her money and her money on her mind.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Well, she is up for sale right now. Okay, how much.
Speaker 1: Is she running for? What's her nightly fee?
Speaker 4: Hang on a second, let me make sure out got it wrong. That was not Cassandra. I apologize, Oh that was Nico.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Nico is currently going for sixty three dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 1: And what do they say about miss Nico or mister Nico or a non binary act?
Speaker 2: We don't. I don't. I think it's it's a he, it says, Okay, okay, it says.
Speaker 4: Nico has often communicated that he died after he was petting a horse on his dad's farm and it kicked him. He does not like horses, so if you have one, do not adopt Nico. Nico is hilarious and he always makes jokes about horses. Nico he likes glue because it's made of horses, and he also likes to be around drinking and weed, so he should go to a better home where weed is possibly decriminalized or legal, and a home with someone who also drinks from time to time. Nico is a party animal and really likes girls as well. Nico loves to talk and play. He is very active and a positive spirit, but he falls over a lot, especially when he is high or drunk, and he communicates very effectively by all viable methods.
Speaker 1: Is that the literal description on eBay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty three dollars ninety nine cents.
Speaker 2: That's why he was laying like that, because he was drunk. Okay, you passive.
Speaker 1: To see the common theme here, right, I don't have to keep pointing it out.
Speaker 2: That the doll was drunk.
Speaker 1: Sounds like people are drunk when they're seeing this stuff. I don't know. Yeah, I think someone who was inebriated wrote that eBay description.
Speaker 2: I bought this for you. Would you bring it into your house?
Speaker 4: Sure you would, just to prove you say you don't want to welcome this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't. But if you paid the sixty three dollars a girl, I would do it for a night, just for a joke, for a night for a joe, for a joke. Yeah, like ooh, spooky doll and then the minute something might actually have happened, i'd free you. I'm not gonna do it. What am I gonna do with that after a night?
Speaker 5: Girl, give it to someone else who doesn't believe.
Speaker 2: No, if you, if I buy it for you, it's yours.
Speaker 1: I'm not keeping that shit. Girl. I ain't got room.
Speaker 5: I live in a small bungalow.
Speaker 1: I don't have.
Speaker 2: Space for creepy Nico Chicken.
Speaker 1: Although it said it was interested in it said it was interested in women who get high.
Speaker 5: So maybe we could relate to one another.
Speaker 2: Your chicken feeder show in what I told you.
Speaker 1: I believe, but I'm not welcoming it. For God, you buy it for yourself and put it in your own damn house.
Speaker 2: I'm sober.
Speaker 1: Then I would hate you.
Speaker 4: I don't need this enabler around. Okay, you want to hear some ghost voices, don't look.
Speaker 1: Wait you're gonna do the voices, or we're gonna hear actual audio clips.
Speaker 2: You just look.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it, hun.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is what I do on every single episode, including the other time you were on this few places ago.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I like this cart.
Speaker 4: It's evp.
Speaker 1: Or ev pase Let love it.
Speaker 2: Do you know do you remember what EVP stands.
Speaker 1: For elevated no variant puss. No, what does that even mean? What does any of this shit mean? You got chicken feet and high babies and fang teeth talls and I mean.
Speaker 5: Girl, fang baby.
Speaker 1: Was it really five years ago when I was lost to this button?
Speaker 2: It wasn't that long.
Speaker 1: I was like, Jesus, I'm getting old. No, but I've done this podcast for four That is amazing.
Speaker 5: Congratulations it is no small feet chicken.
Speaker 4: Fee Okay, that's first EVP Electronic voice phenomena.
Speaker 1: Phenomena phenomena chicken fee fang baby.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't work. This comes from Oklahoma Ghost Chasers.
Speaker 1: It's real.
Speaker 4: They have a great YouTube channel. I love their EVPs. I don't know exactly where this place is, but they say it's from their their Pink House investigation. So some house that was pink and has a ghost in it is where they captured this voice.
Speaker 2: Tell me what it's saying.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me right.
Speaker 2: More time. That's not what they think it's.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 2: I think this is a really good one.
Speaker 1: Don't eat me. What is it saying?
Speaker 2: That's not what they.
Speaker 4: Think is that A Hey, Tony, B, do not leave, C get away from me? Or D Tuna please.
Speaker 1: I think it's tuna. Please let me hear it again. No again, don't leave, do not leave? Yeah, do not leave. That's pretty good. Yeah, okay, here's another one. So wait, what's the ed? What do they think it said? Do not leave? Oh? I got the right answer, he did. I'm so good at this game. I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, the next one, same YouTube channel. I don't know what the location is, but.
Speaker 1: The research for this show is really the post it turn It's what.
Speaker 4: I heard, turn it, turn it up, turn it up?
Speaker 1: What are the choices? I like the multiple choice?
Speaker 4: Is it a Tina turner, B turn that off? See you better?
Speaker 1: Or D.
Speaker 4: Turn around?
Speaker 1: It has to be B. Turn it off. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, turn that off.
Speaker 1: Turn off? I heard it, turn that off.
Speaker 2: Those are good EVPs.
Speaker 1: Those are scary. And so what the people, the people from Oklahoma go and record this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go ghost hunting and they capture it.
Speaker 4: Since you got both of those right, I'm going to buy you that eBay doll.
Speaker 1: No thanks, girl, I'll pass. I'll pass. I'll find some other things on eBay. You can get me for sure. Maybe a spooky inspired Luke maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, let's wrap it up here. This has been fun, has it. It's been an experience.
Speaker 1: It's definitely right one for the books.
Speaker 4: She's like, it'll be another five years before we reach out to you exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna list. This is gonna be real interesting with you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna list a bunch of different paranormal type stuff, and I want you to tell me what you think of it, if you have a story.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think? Do you think mermaids are real?
Speaker 1: I do? You know? I believe in evolution, and I believe like at some point, you know, yeah, we didn't have legs and we had different bottom feeders, and so yeah, I could see there being a mermaid tale.
Speaker 4: So you need to tell me that there was a time when humans cannot put their legs overhead like a presence.
Speaker 1: I do. I don't believe in chicken feet, but like coming from a fish into a human, I could see that being real. But a chicken into a human, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to believe in mermaids, right, So that's part of it. Okay, The one to believe is everything.
Speaker 2: A person could be half fish, half human, but not.
Speaker 1: Half chicken half goat. No, none of those just fish. I told you the ocean is weird and we don't know enough about it, so I could see it.
Speaker 4: When I hear about half chicken half humans, I say.
Speaker 1: Hannie, anything is possible. Hen No, I got it, hen right chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you think about demons? Do you believe that those are real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do. I don't know that I believe in like demons is like the devil with a red tail and a pitchfork. But I think, like you can be your own demon to yourself, Like you can go to a really dark place and like you could be a demon to yourself.
Speaker 4: But what if someone's like, there's a demon in this house? Who's that? Do you think that's real?
Speaker 1: I do? I believe in like possession and stuff?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: I do? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So you think that a demonic presence can go inside of a human's body.
Speaker 1: I do, But I think you have to believe in it and welcome it. So like I think, like, you know, there's religions. Was it a Catholics that like believe in all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think those people are going to be more susceptible to something like that happening, as opposed to somebody like me who's like, I don't believe in that. It would be harder for that demonic presence to come into me because I'm not believing in it or welcoming it, whereas someone who's a religion huh, you do.
Speaker 2: Believe in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not really, do you see what I mean. I'm like very on the fence. I'm very Switzerland. But people who like have a religion and they're like, you know, going and talking to the priests and being like, oh my god, I jocked off to Mary's picture or whatever. Like those people, I could see they could maybe get the demons insadom.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh what do you think about synchronicities like just an everyday live Are you the kind of person that goes WHOA the.
Speaker 2: Fact that that happened at that time it's a sign?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Really, you don't read into any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I believe everything happens for a reason, but I don't necessarily believe like at eleven eleven, I got lucky with this audition and that was No. I don't think I believe that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you believe everything happens for a reason. I do, absolutely No, I do too, But people love to tell me, well, then that means bad things happen for a reason.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: That gets tricky for me. Really.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think that it's my business knowing the reason for everything me either.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know why. I just know it does happen for a reason. And I think usually bad things happen for us to learn from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Okay, what do you think about past lives?
Speaker 1: Definitely believe in it?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: I believe in reincarnation for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea what you to be?
Speaker 1: A gorgeous woman who was famous and like definitely did entertainment? For sure? I definitely think that's like in my long line of soul life.
Speaker 2: H do you think you were a chicken lady at one point?
Speaker 5: No, maybe a bearded lady, but not a chicken lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is kind of an interesting thought. Well, it kind of goes back to what I was saying too about how energy can't be created or destroyed. So I definitely believe in this idea that like when we die, our energy, our presence, our soul is recycled.
Speaker 2: It's like a hermit crab.
Speaker 4: Like the soul is like do you ever see like a hermit crab and it's like.
Speaker 1: All of a suden le's you with weird feet?
Speaker 4: Just listen, Okay, you ever see it's so sad like a hermit crab, But it's like in a seven up can or like it's it had to find a new shell, you know what I mean, Like it was done with its old house and moved into.
Speaker 2: A new one.
Speaker 1: This show is fucking weird.
Speaker 4: But I feel like the hermit crab is our soul and it goes like we go into a new shell. Okay, I see the metaphors happening now, yeah, yeah, can you get what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And right now I'm in the old empty seven up cup can.
Speaker 1: And I'm in voss yeah like a shell. Yeah, yeah, I definitely know. I really do believe in past lives. I definitely believe in reincarnation. I definitely believe that. Yeah, I've been I've been here before for sure. I think dejah vous reel.
Speaker 4: Now dejah vou I think is kind of like synchronicities Okay, so you have moments where you're like I already.
Speaker 1: Did this, yep, or like the whole double life idea. I kind of see that too, Like what is that called, you.
Speaker 2: Know, being on the down low?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's like a scientific name for it. And quantum quantum theory, quantum physics, okay, yeah, where there's like two of us right, like we're like split and there's like another solar system where someone like yeah, I could see stuff like that being real. Yeah, okay, And so I think maybe that's sometimes what dajav was happening is like maybe the other you has done that before or you know, Okay, yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: That kind of goes along with time travel.
Speaker 5: Do you think I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want it to be possible. I want it to be possible, but I don't know that I think it is.
Speaker 2: Would you want a time travel.
Speaker 5: Absolutely where nineteen twenties?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel like I want to have a fingerwave and a fingerwave moonshine and a little speakeasy vibe and yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just always feel like it would be not as fun like it would be for some I'm always like what would I eat?
Speaker 2: Like I was like the food would be discussed.
Speaker 1: Why is the food in the nineteen twenties disgusting?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like vegan pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, then you're already eating disgusting.
Speaker 4: Now I eat great food. Panda Express makes vegan food.
Speaker 1: That last night. What did you eat? That was vegan?
Speaker 4: The orange chicken they make beyond Chien, right right right, it's so good, sire good. They didn't have that in the twenties. No, they haven't in the twenty twenties, the nineteen twenties. I would go back there. They'd be trying to feed me some mayonnaise all over a beef steak dripped in milk.
Speaker 2: What did they eat back then?
Speaker 1: Girl, I don't know, but I don't think they get a noog what?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that's I know that they didn't have Panda Express orange chicken beyond.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're happy in the now, I support you.
Speaker 2: But good for you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to see like the shining, you know, the shining of course, I'm going to see like a picture and it's going to beat you, like there's like a crowd of people behind you.
Speaker 2: In the twenties, like, oh, she made it, you know, you made it? Back to the twenties.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just think it would be cool. Like I would love to go to the sixties too. I think that would be so fun.
Speaker 2: The sixties.
Speaker 1: Hey mama, welcome to the sixties.
Speaker 2: I think the food would be a little bit better.
Speaker 5: What is with you and the food in the time?
Speaker 2: First of all, the time travel is gonna be exhausting.
Speaker 5: Right, it's probably gonna take a lot out your botle.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go there, I'm gonna be starving. What am I gonna eat?
Speaker 1: A cracker?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Cheese?
Speaker 2: I don't eat cheese.
Speaker 5: Some nut cheese.
Speaker 2: They didn't have that. Yes, they probably did some weird hippie shit, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the.
Speaker 5: Sixties they had nut cheese.
Speaker 1: Trust, then may talk about nut cheese. It's actually not bad. I've had it. Cashew was like made out of cashew. Yeah, yeah, it's not cheese, but it was good.
Speaker 2: It's not cheese, it's not cheese, it's nut cheese.
Speaker 1: It's not cho.
Speaker 2: Well, laganja, what a high note to end on? Am I saying that? Right?
Speaker 4: This was uh trual? It was what confrontational?
Speaker 5: Did you like that?
Speaker 2: It was uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love making comedians uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: That's like truly my favorite thing.
Speaker 4: You you make people uncomfortable for a living.
Speaker 5: You talk about those stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you made people scared in their car on the way to work. So it's only fair that I switch it up and get your backed all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're ridiculous. Well what do you have going on? Where people are going to go see you?
Speaker 1: Where are people are gonna ghost to see me? I see what you did there? That was funny, that was cute. Well, you know, I'm all over the place these days.
Speaker 4: I am working so busy. I tried fifteen times, I know to get you on. The reason that it's taken so long is because I asked you the week after you first came on this podcast three years ago to come on here, and I have been trying since that day.
Speaker 5: No, that's a lie. That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're a fit being.
Speaker 2: You're telling me about that long?
Speaker 1: You're telling a chicken tail. I yes, I'm busy. I am working on several projects right now. The one I'm most excited about is called Misstep. It's a brand new original musical that's hopefully going to Broadway in twenty twenty five. What It's about a transgender woman who at the beginning of the musical goes to her father, a stranged father's funeral, and finds out that the reason he was estrange is that he was actually gay, and that he was like this incredible aerobics teacher and that he was going to do this one competition and at the very end he chickened out pun intended, And so she creates her own team of misfits of non binary, gay trans individuals and they go to compete in this competition and try to win it for him. So I am co choreographer on this. I'm working with a guy by the name of Connor Gallagher. He worked on the Tony nominated musical Beetlejuice and did the actual choreography for that. So it's a very big deal, very excited. We're straddling in between two different playhouses, the Village Theater out in Issaqua, which is right outside of Ceatle and Playwrights, which is a very famous show house in New York. So I'm very excited about that project because choreography is like my real passion. As much as I love dragging and all of that, choreo was like what I was really I feel born to do so. While the first beta performance, which is sort of a you know, a semi fully realized production, we'll have costumes in set, but it'll be very minimal. It will be in Seattle, opening up on February twelfth, so that will be our soft launch, if you will. And then hopefully, if that goes well, we attract the attention of some commercial buyers, and then hopefully we do an off Broadway and then eventually, you know, a Broadway.
Speaker 2: That's so great.
Speaker 5: So I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 1: See if I have any headshots in here. Oh, okay, she wants to audition. I'm about to say there's a big lead role. We're looking for trans people. Oh yeah, no, you gotta be able to dance. But it's a ropic cause use some It's choreography for a character. I mean, I worked with Trixy and Katia, so anything's possible. You know. The other thing I'm working on is my new album, well EP. It's a new EP called Daily Basis, which will hopefully be dropping in the beginning of next year. Very excited about that. I'm really going to try to focus on the music next year. I've decided that I am, you know, just over being hired to perform two songs in a meet and greet. It's just not really fulfilling to me anymore. So I want to be taken serious as a musical artist. You know, people like Kim Petras have really inspired me to believe in myself as a musical artist. So I'm going to try to start doing like full thirty minute sets and travel with two dancers, and you know that's how you book me now. So your music is so good, thanks, I think so too, you know. I think of all the drag race girls, mine definitely is in the top ten and stands out as real music. You know. I try to make things that are fun and gay, but that are also like pop music, like real music. So looking forward to that. And then I guess my other thing that I'm super excited about is just coming back to this podcast and talk more things spooky, scary, and maybe having a ghost sighting so that I can come back on and be like one of these I don't believe. Well, you know, I just did the Work the World tour this year, and we did travel to a lot of supposedly haunted theaters. Nothing ever really happened to me. But where I mean, I'll love our girl. There the fox in Atlanta, that one's supposed to be haunted. Who who knows?
Speaker 2: Do any of the queens have ghost stories?
Speaker 1: No? No, wow, But there's always another day and another doll.
Speaker 4: Yes, and there is a doll that's up for sale sixty dollars Nico Nico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking for a.
Speaker 1: Door, you know. I'll let that teeter in my mind.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know because they say the dolls are living.
Speaker 1: Well if she gets high, you know, like I said, I may, I maybe I maybe could entertain it.
Speaker 2: Well, Laganda.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately we can't use any of the last five minutes of this recording.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing that. I'll see you sometime soon.
Speaker 1: Love you the most all what bye you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Lagonda Astraja. Go check out everything she does.
Speaker 2: She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Anyway, are you subscribed or following the show on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, everywhere you are?
Speaker 2: Rate it five stars?
Speaker 4: Please send me ghost Stories in a five star review or email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. Find my Patreon link in the description of this episode cameo Christmas time. If you want me to do one. It's I think it's still Ros dress Fellows on cameo. I'm not sure. I think the links in my Instagram bio.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I love you all, both living and dead.
Speaker 4: But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Hey bye.
Speaker 1: Star bans are a a podcast network