Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. Another week in the books for the NFL and college football landscape.
Speaker 2: Big week this week, massive, massive week this week coming off I know, for obviously we'll get into it. But nebrask coming off of tough loss to Illinois. It's it's a pissed off football team. And I'm excited to talk about the weekend.
Speaker 1: And I know that Michigan is coming off a big time, big win, big win, huge for.
Speaker 2: The Big ten.
Speaker 1: Right, just letting the USC know, Hey, you're playing real football, right, make.
Speaker 2: A big jump going to the Minnesota with Orgy going on his.
Speaker 1: No doubt, I'm sure both of those teams will make the slate today. And now, if you are listening, if you're showing up a consecutive time to the Locker Room, we're gonna get redundant on you. Please, for the love of God, hit the subscribe button if you like all our content, all the stuff we do. This is a show that we took bet the bus and slip some picks. They had a baby, they came together, and now we have the Locker Room. It is a it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love to have a six set behind us, the best set Chicago HQ right now, barstools Chicago, ripping this interview. No Delaney today, not even interview ripping this preview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we'll interview each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no Delaaning today. The boys back in Nashville. But you know, if it is your first time watching, check out just I would love for you to see this set for this show.
Speaker 1: It's an away game right now. We're playing an away game right now. It's all good. But one team that never plays an away game because everybody loves them so they feel at their home is Fireball, Dude. The locker room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into a stadium or going big with the Fireball keg for your tailgate. Whether it's pregame shot and a tailgate law or a celibratory touchdown shot at the bar, No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Now, we got a big day, big game coming up on Thursday. NFC East Boys and Girls. NFC East. They're going to war A couple of teams, one team is probably on part of what we thought they would be, and another team that usually starts out strong. Both teams are one and two. So got Cowboys are their favorite minus five and a half and they're playing at MetLife Stadium against the Giants. The number on that game is forty five. William I sasst up a nice little pitch. Why don't you go knock it out of.
Speaker 2: The part from that, Yeah, man, Cowboys. You know the Ravens were zero and two when they're going to Dallas over the weekend. I thought Dallas having a bad performance the week before at home, I thought they could have a high probability of bouncing back at home. But the Ravens, like knowing they could not start the year zero to three, put it to them. The Giants were in a good spot last week and getting their first win. I do like, who's that who's that rookie receivers neighbors right, yeah? I like him, bro, And they.
Speaker 1: They catch he had dude was insane, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they they they definitely have a game plan for him in the red zone. He's somebody that's like been targeted seven times in the red zone. He's got a few touchdowns I see him having a big moment in this game because the Dallas defense looks shaky, and again, their offense just isn't. It's not producing the way it has in years passed. With Dak under center, I think I'm gonna go Giants plus five and a half. I kind of like the under because I feel like if the Giants are gonna win, they're gonna have to, you know, slow down the Dallas offense. Right, So I do I like Giants plus five and a half and maybe a simple little parlay with the under.
Speaker 1: It looks like we're gonna go split in this one. Baby. Yeah. I just I mean, you look at Cowboys are three and zer against the spread this year. They're they're feeling real good. Giants, they're just one and two against the spread. To me, this is a ceedee lamb. He's only got thirteen catches. That's twenty ninth in the league. Yeah, and I feel like the coaching staffs sitting there going, listen, we gotta get this guying rolling, so they're gonna start dishing the football. They're gonna get back to the high powered offense. Dak is still number one in passing at eight hundred and fifty one yards he's in He's in the low sixties of his completion percentage. But I just feel like we're in a unique situation because I I personally, I just feels that the Cowboys always start really strong and then they dwindle out, and it's like, okay, that the Cowboys are exactly the Cowboys with how they were is not the nineties anymore. Now we're in a weird situation where they're one and two and it's like, I think they had a little pat in the ass and kind of get it going. The Giants are, they're an inferior team once they lose Saquon Barkley. I think that neighbor's kid is a stud. I love the fact that Saquon Barkley puts a little tweet out going, y'all gonna be mad at this, but he is him that type of stuff that fires off, and it's a fantastic look for Saquon. It's a fantastic look to leave a team and then also compliment that team three games into the season. So I feel very confident about over forty five. I feel in a good place. The stats tell me that the minus five and a half it's just so hard when the line kind of gets to like that five and a half, six six and a half when you're doing in division games, because it really could just be a blowout or it could be tight because both these teams know each other so well. Does that make sense true?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's gonna be that that. Playing a little more optimistically for the Giants now that they got their first win, they're at home against Dallas, Dallas struggle playing playing at home, and they're going on the road to New York. I feel like they could be in a little bit more of a you know, taking a look in the mirror right now, kind of doubting it a little bit. Whereas the Giants coming off their first win after having you know, just getting crushed in the offseason, and then you they drop start off zero to two and then they finally get a win and look look pretty good. The rookie looks good. You almost have a little bit more of that motivation, like they're almost hungry to get that second win now at home too.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: You like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean you sounded really good when you said it, but you sound like you know ball I love that. Yeah. Game of the week.
Speaker 2: I'm a little banged up right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's kind of been the theme for us because.
Speaker 2: I feel like when we get high, we get a little bit more in depth. Yeah yeah, try and seek the question I want to answer.
Speaker 1: And you know what, for the people that are watching, if you do like to see Will Compton and Tario Lawan a little bit in the clouds like we're we're willing to do this for you consistently. We're willing, We're willing to live that life. You just gotta let us know if you're like, you guys sound like idiots, or we're actually enjoying this game of the week. Will he who you going?
Speaker 2: My game of the week? My favorite kind of dude, my pick man. I like the Steelers Steelers minus one and a half, uh three and no ball club. Yeah at the Indianapolis Colts. Indianapolis Colts just feel like they don't necessarily have an identity right now. They're dropping games against you know, they're just they don't look very strong like Anthony Richards and he flashes, but he doesn't look like he doesn't look like he's made a big jump, not really a big junk, because everybody knew he's talented, but they like have some type of consistency and the steel defense is a machine bro and they're doing a good job not turn over the football. I mean, fucking justin Field is three to zero with Artie Smith, and you know he's building off run game play, action screens, moving into me pass bill confidence. I think they'll be able to do that against Indy. And also I just don't see Indy scoring on this defense very much. So I like Steelers plus one and a half at Indy.
Speaker 1: That's that's a solo one my game of the week. Who would have thought it? I'm going Titans money line versus the Dolphins, who are favorite minus one. What's weird to me about that is they Listen, the Titans have been not great. We can all agree that they haven't been great. But seeing skylear Thompson go out with ribs last week, they only score three points versus Seattle, and now we're looking at Tim is it Tim Boyle or Tyler Huntley. It's like Tim came in, Boyle comes in for Thompson, but it's like there's not a whole lot of offense. We think of the Miami Dolphins, you think that they are just gonna score a lot of points. And I think they got punched in the mouth a little bit, and they're they're nervous, they don't really know what's going on. Tuas in limbo. I think it's very easy for that locker room to put themselves in a in a tough situation mentally where they're like, defense has got to hey, we gotta step up, we gotta step up. But the moment things don't go well, it's like we uh, they just kind of fold because it's like we want we can't stand on our offense. The things that have to happen. Will Levis has got to take care of the football, for the love of God. If he just doesn't throw it, do a law pass that he did against Chicago to the other team, stripsack for a touchdowns or pick sixes. If he just takes care of the football, that defense is eating on an already hurting offense. I feel good and Will Love has had a great game against the Dolphins last year, by the way, I feel really good about the Titans getting their first win this year, going one to three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm what's the spread on that one again? You said two and a half.
Speaker 1: No, Dolphins are Dolphins are favorite by one.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what pick.
Speaker 1: I just think the Titans have to get this monkey off their back, but this time the Dolphins have to show some life.
Speaker 2: They do not the helm they do. Man, I kind of like the Dolphins in this spot don't do that only because they've dropped too. I feel like this is a big te and not because of like you know, I want to be against the Titans, because I don't. But I feel like that Miami's in an interesting spot. I feel like this is a big week for coach McDaniels in that team, just because you know, a lot of good teams, a good coaches, they go through, hey, next man up, mentality, You kind of have a good scheme, you have good talent on offense. Still you need to find some continuity in the quarterback position, just because also it's like, you know, Packers they lost their stud in Jordan Love, right, Yeah, and they bring in Malik Wilson. He plays a week after being there, right, So it's like, you see, Lafleur makes a good adjustment, understands his team and his players and mentality and all that stuff to still be successful and go to in other next two weeks. I feel like McDaniels in a similar situation where it's like, hey, yeah, you lost your stud quarterback, but how can you respond with the backup or the whoever they're whoever they're putting in a quarterback this weekend. It's like, you see Lafleur dep. You want to see a coach like McDaniels dep. Since he's so young, young in his career too, So I think it's a must win situation. I think that's that could be understood there. That's why I like Miami at home.
Speaker 1: This is an opportunity for McDaniels to show that he's like the Sean mcvack.
Speaker 2: Correct with your team and your roster because you still have talent.
Speaker 1: Ever, and there's obviously still a strategic game that has to be played. There's an opportunity of burners on the outside. You get the ball in their hands. They made a couple of guys missed, getting a couple of guys who off the diving board on the defensive side of the ball. That's a good way to get points and advance the ball down the field. For me, it's like if if we're uh, this is a twenty twenty two. Will confidence comment, but if we just take care of the football.
Speaker 2: But that's true. I said that last week on the pot too. I was like, I'm gonna sound just like I do with Nebraska. Yeah, legitimately, you don't get two block punts and handle the football the way willis handle on the football. You just don't give it away because that's basically what happened. They gave the ball away and you should not be getting a pump block to a four man rush. It's like, yeah, they're they're They're in a much better spot.
Speaker 1: Up and the total in this game is thirty six and a half. I think it's an undergame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be it really that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel really good about Man. I don't feel really good about it, but I feel like we got a g BO t we got to man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Tennessee definitely needs it play and burn itself down.
Speaker 1: No question. Do you want to go ahead? Here us with the next segment.
Speaker 2: So we got our Ballsy Pick of the Week coming up. We do it in this segment. We also do it in our college football portion of the of the show. But the Ballsy Pick of the Week pro segment. So many things make football great, But you know what is the best thing? Kicking the living ship out of your rivals. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. Uh this week we do. We have a division game and Cowboys Giants and Cowboys Giants and Cowboys and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your boy, buy around and reignite that rivalry flame.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: You want to go, you want, I'll go, I'll go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Rams money line versus the Bears, Okay, and that's gonna put me sitting at plus one twenty four? Reason why is this the same reason why you set u up McDaniels and getting his boys to play when things aren't necessarily going your way and you have a lot of injuries on the board. And I really saw what the Bears. I'm really starting to see Caleb Williams. I see it in his face, losing a little bit of confidence, right, And it could absolutely.
Speaker 2: Where teammates having reactions like during the game that are coming out having a like, hey, I didn't mean it by that. That's my bad yet, right? Accountability and DJ Moore, and you can.
Speaker 1: Be as rock solid as you want. Obviously, we saw a guy like Peyton Manning his rookie year set a record for the most interceptions ever. Obviously he turned it all right. But the mental fortitude is a rookie when you're thrust it into a serious position, like the quarterback, the most important role, and you're so used to having success and everyone kind of stroking you off all the time. This is really the first time that people are like, oh, Caleb Williams is just the old quarterback. Yeah, you know, And so for me, it's this could be one where he shows us he's him. But this is a perfect game for McVeigh to exploit those insecurities and come away with a wo.
Speaker 2: And find that inspiration to where you almost you understand to say something like, guys, nobody's expecting us to win, like we have nothing to lose, right, we need to prepare like it remove any doubt and fear that we might have because fuck it, no one thinks we're gonna win, right. And those type of coaches who are able to do that, like in the moment, at the right time, you can kind of just muster up a gritty win and if a coach is gonna do it, I say it. I feel like about McVeigh all the time. But it's McVeigh, bro, Yeah, it's McVeigh.
Speaker 1: It is McVeigh.
Speaker 2: I like that pick mine is bro. I'm all in on the Vikings and Sam Donald's stud right now. The Packers are favored by three at home, and so I like the Vikings money line. I know it's a divisional game, big time game. Jordan loves limited at practice in the Viking or in the Packers are playing good ball. Obviously. I got to watch a little bit of the game of First Tennessee over the weekend. But the Packers look good. Man again, Lafleur does a tremendous job of figuring out how to get his playmakers the ball, especially with a young quarterback like Malik Willis. And then if Jordan Love's coming off that injury, you're kind of wondering how they might use him, how he's feeling again. Quick throws screen games. He's always very creative in the screen game. So I think the Packers are good. I just I really like the Vikings. I feel like Sam Donald's firing. The offense looks good. They can run the ball. Obviously you can throw it because you got Sam Donald's operating, but you obviously have a shot when you have a stud like Justin Jefferson and they play well on defense. Second year in Floor's system, they're playing well. I just I feel like I'm all in on the Vikings right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah's it seems like Sam Donald has really reignited his entire career after being a top pick, and now he's like in a place where there's good structure and I'm good coaching, good organization like Minnesota. When you're playing, you hear that the Vikings is a good franchise. It takes care of their guys and for him to be able to read night play the way he has have an asset like Justin Jefferson where he can go and put the ball out there and just throw up fifty to fifty balls. Know it's more seventy five to twenty five. Having that type of confidence is huge. I think with Malik Willis, I don't want to throw shade anymore because he's absolutely proving wrong. The kid obviously understands ball, and with a guy like Lafleur, I view him similar to McVeigh, who might be The theme of this this damn episode is just McVeigh is the man, but like getting guys to understand it goes only so far. Now let's we're completely changing the narrative. But from a talent standpoint, I just I see Sam handling it, and I think the Minnesota defense is going to have a good game plan if it is Malik, and if it goes to Jordan Love, it's like, oh, we got Jordan Love back, but now you got two weeks of Russ. There's always a little scariness with the kneezy and he step into the throws. You want to see what about planning off that back foot? So yeah, I actually like that pick a lot. I'm all about that.
Speaker 2: That fires me up. Should we hit the should we hit the rapid fire?
Speaker 1: Rapid fire?
Speaker 2: Rapid fire? We're gonna rattle off some teams and games here. We also do it on the college part of the show, but this will be the NFL rapid fire segment. Do you do you know that? Do you know the rapid fire segment? I'm ready and go.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, boys, thanks for having me on todays first game Bengals at Panthers, Cincinnati favored by three and a half over under forty eight.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say Bengals minus three and a half over forty eight.
Speaker 3: Ooh, Saints headed the Falcons, home team favored by two over under forty two.
Speaker 2: I think Kirk continues to get healthier. I like the Falcons at home minus two.
Speaker 1: Saints bounce back in a big way.
Speaker 3: Saints Eagles at Bucks Eagles minus two and a half over under forty four.
Speaker 1: Pass give me the Bucks.
Speaker 2: I'll take the Bucks. Yeah, the Bucks. Yeah, I'll take the BUCKSA Mayfield and a bounce back. They got the bounce back in a big way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jacksonville at Houston, home team by a whole touchdown over under forty five and a half.
Speaker 2: I think it's a big spread. Texans, they haven't looked great the last two weeks. I'm going Jacks plus seven at Houston.
Speaker 1: Give me the Texans minus seven.
Speaker 3: Chiefs go to La to face the Chargers. Chiefs minus eight over under thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Interesting spread here, Chiefs favored by eight at the Chargers. I like the Chargers plus eight. Chargers plus eight.
Speaker 1: I like the Chargers, and I like the under.
Speaker 3: Oh good Mags. Bill's go to Baltimore to face the Ravens home team minus two and a half over under forty six and a half.
Speaker 1: I know I don't want it either.
Speaker 2: Give me Ravens minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Give me Ravens minus two and a half.
Speaker 3: And that is your wrapping.
Speaker 1: Big last I.
Speaker 2: Didn't Josh Allen, Yeah, I know, I mean Josh Allen app Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Right, But on one and upward. This is what we do, folks. We got to keep it fast paced out here DraftKings. So this next this next one is called bet the Boys parlay. We've taken it from slips and picks. H This is real focus on anytime touchdowns. It's actually the only thing we're focused on. What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend. With Draft Kings Sportsbook app in your hand, your partner at DraftKings is hooking hooking up. All customers who bet five dollars will instantly get two hundred and bonus bets. Follow all of your favorite barstool personalities picks in the barstool betting group on Draftking Sportsbook app. Down on the app now, New customers use promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's the promo locker only at Draft King Sportsbook. The crown is yours WILLI.
Speaker 2: Bet the Boys, parlay Man. I think we're zero for three. You right now, I think a positive like the Bengals. You like the Bengals.
Speaker 1: No, we're like the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're like the Bengals. We're like the Bengals. My bet the Boys, parlay I was doing a little bit of digging. I went to receiver. I was like, let me just change it up from receiver. I did. I did. I was like, let me change it up. Not only change it up from running back to receiver, but let's dive into some details of who's getting targeted in the red zone, who's getting the most opportunity. Drake London is jumping out at me. I think he's had about six opportunities with Kirk being targeted. He's no there north of eighty percent connecting. He's got a few touchdowns. I think he has three on the year. I like Drake London here. I like Drake London against the Saints getting the red zone Kirk's getting healthier. They're going to find a dial. He's got length.
Speaker 1: I like Drake only Michigan Steak. I've ever liked Cousins, Oh that I can honestly remember off the top of my head. Yeah, absolutely, Max, Max.
Speaker 2: Bulow, Yeah, don't even really know them. White guy, white lineman. Play with him for a year.
Speaker 1: Pickles on a sandwich to me, I'll take him, leave him my bet the boys partly, I'm gonna stay traditional here. I like Josh Jacobs anytime touchdown. He's been running the ball well. I think with Malik Willis, people are going to really start to zone in on him from a throwing standpoint, and if you get the options and everything like that, the holes just happen to get a little bit bigger. You see in college all the time when they spread the ball out and having just like five off its a lineman, eleven personnel, those types of things. So I really like Josh Jacobs anytime touchdown. And I took the liberty because Delaney's out here. Did you have another one?
Speaker 2: I did, And I was hoping we would just stick to two so we can maybe get a win.
Speaker 1: To maybe get a win, I'm gonna dive in with a third. Okay, I'm gonna dive in with a third. And it hit Week one, Thursday Night Football, Ravens versus the Chiefs. I took Dereck Henry anytime touchdown and he scored the first touchdown of the game. I felt, I don't.
Speaker 2: Hate because they're giving them. You know, he's touching around fifteen times a game.
Speaker 1: Which is you think would be lower than the number we've talked about in history. But for him to go for one hundred and fifty four yards last game, they're really starting to figure it out. Derek's really starting to figure out the offense. The offensive line is starting to figure out Derek. Just when you kind of start to think, man, hopefully they give him enough touches to do well, he goes and just adds a little nostrious belt, says, I don't need twenty more any fifteen. So I like anytime touchdown, anytime you get within the five yard line, you know he's getting the ball. Yeah, So I feel good about.
Speaker 2: Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, Drake Lindon. Yes, you can find that parlay if you're on DraftKings and scrolling around like on the top bet side of the NFL parlays. You just scroll over and you will see the Busting with the Boys parlay where these three will be combined. You'll check out your odds there. We need everybody riding. Let's let's win this weekend. We gotta have let's win this week.
Speaker 1: Gotta do it otherwise it's like, what are we watching for? What are we doing out here? Boys? You gotta suck. We want to be advised on something. We're gonna talk. We're gonna college football right for this, Yeah, welcome back. Here we are. We're gonna start a trophy game of the week, and this is when you're gonna see Will Compton and I get probably very biased going.
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean probably you got a trophy game of the week, but you got our tiar talk segment, Ballsy Pick, rapid fire, and the fan calling segment, which I cannot wait. I see right now that his name's Big Chevy. I just can't wait to see what this video is.
Speaker 1: Because last week was a reliable guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you want an opportunity to submit a fan video parlays your favorite parlay of the weekend, you take a selfie video, submit it at info at BUSINWTV dot com and.
Speaker 1: Then I'll be sponsored by True Classical. Right now, the Trophy Game of the Week is sponsored by DraftKings. What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend with a DraftKings sportsbook app in your hand? Our draft our partner, DraftKings is hooking up all new customers who bet five dollars will win two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Follow all of your favorite barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings Sportsbook app down on the app. Now, new customers use Promo Code Locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's Promo Code Locker l O c k e Er only at DraftKings Sportsbook. The Crown is Yours. Trophy Game of the Week will content where are you going Baby?
Speaker 2: The Trophy Game of the Week. I feel like it's gotta be the only one that just jumps out at you.
Speaker 1: On those It should be one that is an actual trophy game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Georgia at Alabama is my big one, just because I feel like it's it's big game hunting season. You got you got Georgia versus Alabama, two Juggernauts. Coach de Boor the way he started off with Bama, you're kind of wondering if they're gonna have a lapse or a slip like they're firing bro. They have a good offense, they're playing well defensively. I think everybody you just almost assume that when Saban's gone the Boor, he's gonna have a long lease. But a it might take him a year to you know, be a big to be a big time contender, because you want him to adjust to his philosophies, the the playbook, and they've been crushing it. I love Alabama. They're at home against Georgia. Georgia had a little bit of a hookup against Kentucky a couple of weeks ago. Do I think that's an issue and why I'm picking them? No, but you know, it's definitely something to think about. And Alabama is a wagon compared to Kentucky. So I like I like Alabama. I like him to win outright, but obviously I'm gonna take the points and plus two.
Speaker 1: Right later on the show, I will talk about that game. So I'm going to just move on to my.
Speaker 2: Game, okay.
Speaker 1: And the game is a trophy game. It's what the play for. It's called the Little Brown Jug, my friend, the Little Brown Jug game. Yeah, between the Minnesota Gophers and the Michigan Wolverine. Little history lesson for you, boys and girls. The Brown Jug was established in the eighteen hundreds when Michigan went to play Minnesota and Michigan left their brother brown jug of water, their empty brown jug of water out there. They call up or they sell a telegram whatever you do in the eighteen hundreds or early nineteen hundreds, and they say, hey, we want it back. Minnesota says you want to back, you got to win it back. Thus the Brown Jug was born. Now your boy happened to win that one quite a bit because it was Minnesota. This one this week, it's a it's a got to have it week for the Michigan Wolverines.
Speaker 2: What do you want to see the most in this game?
Speaker 1: What I want to see the most of this game is alex Orgy take a step in the right direction. Is from an aerial standpoint, I want to see him, and I'm not talking about going bombs kid, I'm not talking about bombs over bag, the type of situation where you're just throwing sixty yard units through the year. I want to see shorter passes, get the ball in your hands. I want to see him look one, read, two read, get the ball off. I want him to start dissecting defenses in a way that's like not super pressure. We'll get the short and intermediate passes out of the way so that we can connect. So these teams will take a couple of damn safeties out of the box and let Mullins and our boy thought of an Edwards GBO. He needs to get back on track two. Get them boys going. Also, they've shown they can run on the ground. That offensive line is gelling in a big way. Minnesota plays North Carolina in Week one. What happens, Stephanie, Minnesota misses their kick, missus a kick and as the time expires and Minnesota shoots off fireworks as if they won the game. That's the kind of situation where they're a little unruled, they don't really know necessary what's going on. They see blood in the water with Michigan because they think they're Texas and they can shock the world. This is one that Michigan needs to cover. Mind nine, they gotta cover minus nine now over under thirty six. I think it's an undergame as well. Yeah, I do. I think if Wink calls the game he did last week, will Will Johnson plays not plays, I think he's gonna be It's fine, no matter what. But he did less blitzing. He let his talented players play for him, let him loose, not so much disguising. Nichols capped. Now he's pressed and he's coming. I just think you just stick with more of a base game plan. You throw in your blitzes, your exotic blitzer when you should, the third and longs, the the you know, a quick turnover, maybe your red zone. You like to throw in a zero here and there. But I just think they had a great game plan last week. Let's keep the momentum going. I got Michigan minus nine.
Speaker 2: I think I'm staying away from that, okay, And I would love to see the same stuff I would love to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't also don't want you to let your heart affect.
Speaker 2: Your money, right, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely to your talk. You want me to start this one as you did the last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you want to start a tier one? Tier? Yeah? For those who are just tuned in for the first time, Tier one, we're choosing a game where a team is ranked between one and ten. Tier two is rankings between eleven and twenty five, and Tier three will be any team ranked outside of the top twenty five. We got to put one of these games a team we believe in that fit in those tiers.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about my tier one. And usually if you watch Busting with the Boys, we start tier three and we move up. In this situation, will do the opposite. So my tier one is Oregon minus twenty four at UCLA. Total in that game is fifty five and a half points. Beginning of the year, organ was having trouble on their offense. Yeah, Idaho, I believe it was Boise State.
Speaker 2: As well, themselves in bad situation, put themselves in bad situations.
Speaker 1: It was just ball. We were like, oh, maybe Oregon is just not the team we thought they were. Gabriel has got a nine hundred and fourteen yards, he's got eighty four percent completion rating, He's dished the ball over the field. They go against their big time rivals, Oregon State OSU the real OSU, and they beat up on them pretty good forty nine to fourteen. I think this team has gotten back on track. They understand what their strengths are, they know how to utilize them, and I think they're going to do that against a lesser UCLA team. The UCLA played LSU last week and it's like, oh shit, They're in the game against LSU, and I think that has more to do with LSU being more fraudulent. No disrespect, I'm actually an LSU fan in a weird way, but u C. L A is just is just not the team. Oregan's very familiar with UCLA. I think this is their first Big ten game, which is kind of hilarious. But at the same time, I think Oregon walks away with this one minus twenty four My.
Speaker 2: Tier one minute, you want to go Tier one? Two?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: You want me to chime in for my Tier one?
Speaker 1: No, go chimement?
Speaker 2: What we what have we done?
Speaker 1: I can't remember clouds?
Speaker 2: You go ahead, you okay, okay, my Tier two.
Speaker 1: I'm doubling down. I'm doubling down. Trophy game Minnesota at Michigan. I know it's not tasteful to do that, and honestly, as I'm reading it out loud, I feel I feel like, well, that's kind of low hanging fruit tailor probably.
Speaker 2: It is a very low hanging fruit.
Speaker 4: Mon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'll be better next week. I will, I promise. But it is what it is. Michigan minus nine, Michigan minus nine, and my Tier three is gonna go to a team that has lost so many games, have just been so bad for a decade, They've been awful, and this year they finally have a shot of life. They took their uh, they took a loss for the first time last year or last week heartbreak hotel like. It's a strong, poised Illinois team. I think Nebraska gets back on track minus ten versus Purdue. That's my tier talk.
Speaker 2: Wild shot.
Speaker 1: Once again, it's not a wild shot.
Speaker 2: It's just always bringing up I was losing we've done in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because all the pain of loving in the fact that for my tier talk, you know I got Nebraska and my tier talk, I don't I've never seen your sheet, yeah, but you just you know, I'm talking about my team every week.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm talking about my boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we can't have the same tier.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll try it not to.
Speaker 1: Gonna be honest with you. Yeah, I did this fet last night and I was pretty banged up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I go, yeah, no way, we'll have that.
Speaker 2: Because I They're like, let's let's back up real quick.
Speaker 1: I'm not throwing shots. Winning is only good if you've suffered losses. Well, if you all you know is winning, there's really nothing to it, right, losing as much as you guys had having know years of a team right now, that's good.
Speaker 2: We're previewing this weekend in twenty twenty four. Yeah, and all that really needed to be said. Hey, tough loss over time last year, tough Illinois ball club. But this week I think they get back on track now, Like this is a team. For the last decade, they've just been getting stepped on. I'm trying to paw over and over and over again and over.
Speaker 1: So you were listening, Yeah, okay, but that's all right.
Speaker 2: During my two three as well, I like them minus ten. I think Purdue is a bad football team. And also I think Nebraska's pissed off. They had a very tough loss. Again, it's Illinois. I'm sure they had a tough week of practice, because when you have ten penalties in the game and lose a game when you had a few opportunities to win it there at the end, I think it's gonna be one of those weeks to where you are you're kind of like just checking yourself, beating yourself up internally. Rules set in the standard on how they need to respond this weekend and how much it'll say about our football team. So I like Nebraska minus ten Apurdue my Tier two, and I'll go ahead and you can rock with this one as well. Love Illinois, Love Illinois at Penn State. Penn State's favored by eighteen, but I think, dude, I've said it for a couple of weeks, use it in my bet. They've been a team of mine and bet the bus in years past with Beial Mean as the head coach. But I like Illinois. They got good momentum going right now. They just want a tough football game at Nebraska. I think they're gonna be another a loud environment, but again, they just faced one last weekend. They'll be at Penn State. I like them plus eighteen. I think it's a lot of points. I think it's a lot of points for a team that really is quality quarterback is slinging a little bit. They got some good receivers, they run the football, they stopped the run well obviously the beim Away. I like Illinois Penn State plus eighteen my Tier one. Do you like that? You like that? Tier two? Are you more in state leading? No? No, no, no.
Speaker 1: I think I think Penn State's having more troubles than I think.
Speaker 2: My Tier one. Dude, I'm gonna stay on the wagon with the Old Miss. I think they are Their offense is very good. I think they're for real this year. I think they're a team that can be in the playoff, maybe even compete and win the SEC. Kentucky coming to them. Kentucky's played some you know, they played Georgia really tough. They got whipped by South Carolina. So they're like a confusing team, Like they clearly have the talent and can get it done. But I just think Ole Miss is too much of a well oil machine right now that they won't be doing any damage, you know at Old Miss, because that's gonna be a rowdy place. I like Old Miss to cover minus seventeen and a half, and that is my my tier talk to recap Ole, miss minus seventeen and a half, Illinois plus eighteen, and the brask And minus ten at Purdue. I love it.
Speaker 1: The good picks, good picks. Going back to you being upset about me picking Nebraska on my Tier three, I think we did that week one as well and it worked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We need to win, we need to bounce back, We need to win.
Speaker 1: Balls Pick. It's brought to you by Fireball. So many things make football great, but you know what, but you know what is the best thing. We know what. The best thing is kicking the living shit out of your arrival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. This week we talked about the little Brown joug Michigan versus Minnesota. Dude, it is going to be just an absolute bloodbath out there, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and ignite the rivalry flame William balls Pick.
Speaker 2: So my ballsy pick, I'm going to uh default to my boy I've connected with on Instagram over the years. His name's Bryce book Art. He led me down the wrong path. A couple of weeks ago, but I'm gonna using him again because he likes he likes BYU at Baylor. BYU's going to Baylor, who's coming off one week or one of the biggest meltdowns I've witnessed. I don't know how you bounce back. I'll take BYU to cover just that right there. I like BYU money line right now. They are the underdog pluster and a half. But I like BYU money line at Baylor. I'm going with the boy Bryce. That's my ballsy pick.
Speaker 1: You know he's heard about that pick. Slug, big slug, big slug. He's a fan of every single Texas team imaginable yea, and Baylor happens to be one of them. Yeah, so that's gonna, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: He doesn't feel good about Baylor. He thinks the OC is just dragging him in the door, right and they're the quarterback they had. I believe he came from Toledo and he's God highlights. Yeah, the kid's highlight reel is insane. But a lot of them are just running. Not a whole lot of passing going on. My ballsy pick. I stayed away from it because you talked about it. In the trophy game.
Speaker 1: We are very much aligned in it. Georgia minus two at Alabama. Listen, I think the majority of the United States was kind of hoping for a couple of years of Alabama just not being those dudes anymore because it's just been years and years, decades of dominance. That is not the case. I got Alabama money line. That's plus one ten. I think this is going to be a fascinating game to watch. It is going to be incredible, And in a couple of weeks, the Boys are going to Knoxville, Tennessee to watch Tennessee versus Alabama, And I think it just it makes a storyline for me personally, for the whole entire bus with the Boys crew. If Alabama takes that w and both teams are undefeated.
Speaker 2: I know I really want both teams to be undefeated, that it takes place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, dude, So it's exciting.
Speaker 2: Excite, doesn't feel real ballsy, I know, if I had to just poke at it, you know what I mean, poking at it. Hey, this is the fireball ballsy pick of the week. Yeah. Taking Alabama to be Georgia just doesn't sound because too it is like, uh yeah, the two really good teams, really two really.
Speaker 1: Good ball clubs, and I was more thinking with my heart was at home. It's actually not a ballsy pick at all, as it will.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, the line has moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he now Alabama is now favored. I just think this, dude, I'm just thinking about our storylines in our life, and it's so much better. The way my brain would work through this was it's so much better if we are going to Knoxville with two undefeated teams under the lights in Nieland Stadium, people going wild, Jack taking a nap the entire way to that car right there, and being as as possible, mouth wide open. It's just to me, I need that. I need undefeated teams going into that game. So, yeah, you're right, I need to listen. I gotta watch the film on this one. I gotta be better next week.
Speaker 2: Maybe your ballsy pick is Tennessee Alabama. Everybody undefeated. That's what that's what's real, that's my real balls. All right, let's hit a rapid fire segment. Stephanie is going to rip through these. Give the spread, give the number, give the total. We will pick an option.
Speaker 3: Got six matches in the college spread. Oklahoma State goes to Kansas State minus five in favor of Kansas Cay State over under fifty five.
Speaker 2: I trusted Oklahoma State last week. Won't happen again. I'm picking Kansas State to cover minus five.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and stop you there will content. I'm going to Oklahoma State plus five.
Speaker 3: Arkansas goes to Texas A and M minus four to the Aggies over under fifty two and a half.
Speaker 2: A and M minus four.
Speaker 1: A and M minus four. It's a good yep, yep, gig them.
Speaker 3: Wisconsin at USC USC favored minus fifteen and a half over under fifty one.
Speaker 2: Let's go USC minus fifty and a half. That feels uncomfortable, but let's go USC minus fifteen to two.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin. You're so used to them running the ball and just being dominant on the ground. They're not the same team they have been in years past. And give me a USC minus fifteen and a half.
Speaker 3: Louisville travels to South Bend to face Notre Dame. Notre Dame minus six over under forty five.
Speaker 2: Not sold on Louisville. I'm going Notre Dame. They beat the rest. They cover minus six. Notre Dame Notre Dame minus six.
Speaker 3: TCU at Kansas minus two. Shoot the Jayhawks over under fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go under fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Let's go shoot out over fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you want to go over there. If I would have picked the spread, would you just went opposit? Or you had the over?
Speaker 1: No? I had the over. I had the over.
Speaker 2: That scares me out.
Speaker 3: Mississippi State goes to Texas Texas minus thirty eight and a half over under sixty two and a half.
Speaker 2: Horns up minus thirty eight and a half. Mississippi Cities. God awful in the dormat this year the SEC give me a Texas minus thirty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Mississippi State is not the doormat of the SEC E. Theyre the doormat of the entire college football landscape. Texas minus thirty eight and a half.
Speaker 2: All right, I love that, dude. This is the best part. It's the best part of the show. Fans calling in fans, and I'm telling you last week.
Speaker 1: You said somebody has the greatest, He's the greatest.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. You have to yeah, yeah, you weren't here. We got to get you to that video because it was it was beautiful. This fan calling segment is sponsored by True Classic. Guys. You are looking at poster boys of True Classic. Our entire closets are True Classic. It's nothing but when I pack my suitcases now it's just white te's and black teas. I like to keep it simple. I like to keep it clean. I like to keep it true with True Classic the Classic team. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with True Classic, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments below and on our socials using hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win again. Probably some gift card prizes, but you'll be getting a boatload of stuff from True Classic. Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at True Classic dot com. Again, upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic. This is our fan college segment again for those interested in being featured on our show The Locker Room, we have a much more beautiful set back in Nashville. All you have to do take a selfie video of your favorite parlay of the weekend. It can be college or NFL. Send it in, submit it at info at BUSTINWTB dot com for a chance to be featured on the Locker Room. Let's check it out. Where's that head Let's check it out.
Speaker 1: While you're getting the headphones, I want to talk about True Classic for a little bit. True Classic. You said, keep it simple, keep it simple, stupid, Yeah it should be. The kiss method should be up with the core value of True Classic. They have the best fitting shirts, the best fitting pants. They are absolutely incredible. Can't say enough good things about Tru Classic. Let's get to the fan calls.
Speaker 4: Oh didn't see there too, busy catching stairs in my True Classic tea.
Speaker 2: It's big chevy.
Speaker 4: And I'm here to present to you a three team parlay brought to you by True Classic, T's and busting with the boys. No free shout outs. Now, let's keep it Tier ten toes down real quick. If you're not trying to make fat wads of cash, it's time for you to go. Now that we got those jomokes out of here, let's get paid. First stops down in Tuscaloosa. We got the tide Brush, Georgia tieder catching two at home. It's got me salivating. New coach legacy game. It's gonna be a tight one, just like this True Classic on my pythons, but I like to tide plus two next stop. I got Oklahoma State plus seven. I know, I know, I'm buying a couple points out there in Kansas.
Speaker 1: Sue me.
Speaker 4: I'm a man, I'm forty. I can take it. Kansas State, little pretty boy quarterback, hometown kid from Kansas. Who wants a hometown kid from Kansas? Sunshine, Sunshine, You better get ready because Oklahoma State's about to bring the boom next stop. Like Liberty going on a little missing trip down to boone, North Carolina to spread the gospel. And let me just tell you there's gonna be some revelations. The Mountain Boys aren't ready. You better say your prayers because Liberty is coming down minus three to put the fear of God.
Speaker 1: In you.
Speaker 4: That's Big Chevy's parlay of the week. So go grab yourself one of these epic t shirts, show off your pythons, get paid Big Chevy out, I mean.
Speaker 2: Fucking Wellnig Chevy.
Speaker 1: Big Chevy and Michael Roos.
Speaker 2: Michael, he's got that jersey sitting back.
Speaker 1: Second best tackle on Titan's history. Dude, That's that's an incredible get. And that's that's a vintage boy too. I absolutely love to see you. How do you feel about the parlay, William.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the parlay. I'm not necessarily with them on Oklahoma State plus seven. However, I gotta see this one through with Big Chevy. So that parlay is Alabama plus two, Oklahoma State plus seven, and Liberty minus three. I don't know how all those odds shake out. You put that parlay together and you will see it on the DraftKings app. But listen, I'll ride with Big Chevy here. I know, I know nothing about the Liberty game. I don't I like Kansas State over Oklahoma State, but I do like Alabama plus two.
Speaker 1: So he bought points. He bought points for you, and.
Speaker 2: He just shared the gospel with us. He shared the gospel with us.
Speaker 1: I know he was like, who's u Ben Steelers' character in Dodgeball Goodman? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sounds just like him, just like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put a five hundred piece on this one. I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, he and I were a line on Oklahoma State. I was there when they were plus five Alabama. I've already taking them moneyline in my head. Liberty, no clue, but I know I'm a patriot, so I'm gonna go and ride with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love that. Yeah, I love that. We'll have to let him know ride. We'll take screenshots or whatever and let hey, we gotta let the people know. We gotta ride with big Chevy, big Chevy. Hey, good show, good pod good, A lot of yeah, a lot of pivoting around here for the boys. But shout it out in Chicago. Stephanie, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You've been a queen.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, thank you. Yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed the show. Leave comments. Make sure you leave comments. Share with the fellas. This was the locker room comments.
Speaker 1: Make sure you leave comments. We hope you guys enjoyed. Dude. If you like Hi, Will and Taylor, go and say it. If you don't, go ahead and say it.
Speaker 2: Love when the boys are zooted, leave that comment.
Speaker 1: Big hugs, tinn of kiss. We'll see you guys next time.