Speaker 1: Transmitting what's happened to everybody. So last night I had ordered some toast, no bread, bread then turns to toast. My wife said the same thing, So had you ordered toast? Well, I ordered bread. In my mind, I'm gonna turn it into toast, thank you. Uh. And I ordered some orange juice. I'm on an orange juice fixation right now, and so I ordered it from Uber Eats, which will also go to grocery stores, and they deliver it and I go out. It's on my Instagram story. I pick it up and it was a little too heavy for just orange juice. I walk in it is a massive thing of white claw.
Speaker 2: It's a little different.
Speaker 1: No, not that a boy. I was like, oh, no, like, did you.
Speaker 2: Hit orange white claw?
Speaker 1: No, they just dropped off the wrong order.
Speaker 2: Oh, because there was no bread.
Speaker 1: There was no bread, and there was no orange juice. There was a variety pack of white claw. No, not nice, because I don't I don't know. I don't want the white claw. What would you have done in that situation? Amy, I go to.
Speaker 2: The app right away and I get my money back. You click wrong order was dropped off, and then yay, I get a refund and then I guess I placed a new order.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. I guess I could have done that.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: I called Uber because I was like, somebody's not giving their order, and if I don't ever get my order, I get so irritated, and I don't want them to not get their white claw because they're having a party. I guess it was a Monday night, so I guess they needed their value.
Speaker 2: But I said, someone that had a drinking problem and you just saved their life.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know, because I called Asily. This was just dropped off to me. There was a thing of white claw and there was something else in the bottom of the bag. I said, but this isn't mine, I said, And I didn't get my order, so can we have the person come back and switch orders. I don't know if that could even be done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: If they were like just keep it because once ordered off something off wayfair, and they were like, oh, because something wasn't we didn't know the right size. They were like, just keep it. That was and so I thought they may say just keep it, and I was gonna bring it in for you guys for a treat today. But they were like great, But we have to give the driver your address again. Are you okay with that? And I thought, well, didn't they have it to begin with? And they said yes, but it's only it only shows up on their app and then it is gone immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've wonder before did they screenshot it.
Speaker 1: Or do they like copypaste save to kill if they're taking big enough exactly, yes, And they were like, so it was it cool if we give it to him again? I said yes. So they ended up coming back seven to ten minutes later switching it out. So the bag on the porch went from the White Claw to my bread that turns into toast and orange juice. And I thought everybody won. First of all, the driver wins because he didn't screw up, or she didn't. It was a guy. He didn't screw up now and he can get their stuff to them. They're not going to write a baut review. I got my stuff, had some toast last night. It was excellent, and everybody won. But I didn't think about doing that, just getting my money back and keeping the white Claw.
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean, I wasn't more about keeping the white call. I just wanted to make sure charged. But you're right. I guess the option of getting it to the original purchaser is the ideal thing. How do you like your toast?
Speaker 1: I can't take credit for it because it's nothing that I take credit for nowadays really comes for me. It's mostly from my wife. I'll just be honest. She has this toast recipe that's not even recipe. She's like, I didn't invent it. It's not a recipe. I'm like, but you popularized it. And what she does is it sourdough toast. I don't even know really the difference or why sourdough is better for me, but apparently it is, so I just trust her on it. Like, what's the benefit of sourdough?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the ingredients are probably better for you minimal. I don't know what kind of bread you means. There's also things of bread, I know, but even in sourdough. There's different types of sourdough. But I assume her homemade sourdough.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? You just fell?
Speaker 2: I assume you're homemade.
Speaker 1: Did your mind? Did you're like hinge fall? Or do you knock it over?
Speaker 2: Oh it phil?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh you knocked it over?
Speaker 2: Knocked it over it accidentally.
Speaker 1: Sour dough, and benefits include improved digestion, which I have hard. So that's this is probably why she got it. Then for me, lower risk of chronic dise these better blood sugar management. I'm sure for me it's it's improved digestion. Okay, so wheat sour dough. So it takes the sour dough. You we get the fancy toaster too. That goes like thirteen seconds left. It's awesome. Yah, didn't get that for free, by the way, some people not promoting it. And so I cooked the sour dough. The problem is some of the sour dough and the loaf, the pieces in like the middle to the back, they're way too big for the toaster because they're really long. They're like long like this. But go sour dough, boom, toast it. It comes out. Then I take butter, and I take the butter and I put it on top of it, and I'll take it and put the sour dough with the butter in the microwave for seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, what that's risky? You risk make can the bread chewy?
Speaker 1: I've done this enough times now that seven seconds is my spoty.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying it's the risk. But if you got the seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Down, been doing it for thirteen days now, Okay, feel pretty comfortable with it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your care though. Yeah, she was really worried.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, she jumped in like what it can get chewy ruin your experience.
Speaker 1: But I don't chew it. My experience is good at seven. What that does, though, it allows the butter not to go fully melty, but it makes the spread so much easier.
Speaker 2: You can also just leave your better out of room temperature for the day.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I think that's what psychotic killers do. Okay, wow, yes, and people on the farm and people that put their apples in the fridge also psychotic killers. I'm gonna keep one eye open around you. So the butter is a perfect spready melty. So I spread it just right, and then I take honey, and I take the honey and I go low lines on it, and then I make it all even perfect.
Speaker 2: You don't put a little dash of sea salt on top of.
Speaker 1: My wife does always forget now that you said that, She does that too. It's an excellent snack, and I This is like saying, you know, you should really put wheels on automobiles that they go faster. I know most of you guys have would probably have done this or try this, but for me, it's awesome. And so I need him a sour dough and got it. I had a snack last night as I was watching the game. Really needed Notre Dame to not allow that last field goal, but they did, so lost that game plus eight and a half. Yeah, that's what we did, and they got there. Somebody's got their white Claw Rays still drink white Claw.
Speaker 5: Well, now there's a lot more on the mark. You got the high Nooners, which are pretty amazing. Truly crushes all the time. I would say white Claw might be number three. White Claw, though, was like first to market at the same time as truly As, but they were the most popular. But now Truly's got a bunch of different flavors, and high Noon now has teas as well, which my wife likes.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 6: So wasn't white Claw featured in Vacation Part one?
Speaker 1: Well, Ray was known for white cloth for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it also in the entire United States was low in production two three years ago, and there was a shortage nation wide. And we're not saying it's because of the song Vacation, but but you kind of are by bringing that up. You sang about it in vacation, so you think that created the shortage. I'm just saying that's how popular it was. It's definitely past that.
Speaker 1: Now. Did you guys see Carrie sing at the inauguration? There was no music, so she sang a cappella. Yeah, it's good. That wasn't the plan. No, they there was a lot of technical issues, so she just sang and it was great. She mouths yeah. She was like, I could just sing it, so she did. Did you see Billy Ray Cyris sing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? So I just wanted to celebrate one and not be like because Carrie did great. But then he performed at like the like a ball, like a party, and the guys like up and he's like, my guitar won't come on. There's like a guitar issue, and he's like, I just I just sing. It was kind of like Carrie did, where Carrie's like, I could just sing it. He goes, I'll just sing it because he's gonna do achy breaky Heart. I would like to say I like Billy Ray, he's been super nice. He's been nicer than nice to me over the years, and so this is not a shot at him personally. It looked like, though, maybe if I were to draw a conclusion that Billy Ray had had a few drinks or maybe a few smokes before he went on, which he's been known to do. Right, And so he takes the guitar off and he goes, Okay, everybody just follow me, and he's like snapping, and he goes, you can tell ma, ma, I moved a arc and nobody's singing, And also a snapping is off because he's I think he's he's under the influence of something. Probably it's a party. It is real bad, feel awkward. You would have felt awkward watching it. One of those where I kind of felt bad from a guy Billy Ray. Dang. And then also they're like, hey, man, will you sing Achy Breaky Heart at the presidential I mean that's a big one though, that's the one man. Yeah, so shout out Carrie, shout out Belly Ray. Both had to deal.
Speaker 6: Oh I just oh no, kicked a book off and you fell your funk go fell.
Speaker 1: No, did you kick it off or just f No, I messed up my knee when I was doing the snaps. I'm gon knock it off. The other one off it fell off. So uh, there's that. So another thing I want to say is tomorrow. Not sure why they're doing it on Wednesday, but I fully encourage and support it. Eddie and I the Raging Idiots are going to play in Atlanta and Mobile on February fourth, February fifth, which is a Tuesday and a Wednesday night. We'll make sure it's not a late late show. It's for Saint Jude. We're busting down and we're gonna stop. We're gonna stop at Atlanta, then we're going to drive over to Mobile before we go to New Orleans, which is where the Super Bowl is. Uh. You get tickets tomorrow ten am Local time at Bobbybones dot com. So local is because Atlanta's eastern and Mobile is central. So I just say local ten am, get tickets there. We're super excited to play. But Eddie has a broken arm. Yeah, that's a problem. He can't play guitar. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, seriously, that was one of the first things I thought of when I fell, Like, that's not good. We're gonna do we have a show in like three weeks?
Speaker 1: I think less than that for two weeks. I mean, if today's the twenty first, it's.
Speaker 2: Like two and a half weeks, two weeks exactly.
Speaker 1: Two weeks exactly.
Speaker 6: So I'll talk to the doctor today.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's no way you're gonna be able to play.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe I'll tell the doctor, Hay, speed it up. I got a show, I got two shows.
Speaker 1: Great job. That's not gonna you get on a flight. You go to the pilot if you can talk to them when you're walk into the plane, you're like, hey, we move quick. You speed it up a little bit, like we gotta go? Is there a speed limit? Can we get over there real quick?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Matt So could play.
Speaker 1: What will happen is if Eddie can't play, we'll just have to get Read to play.
Speaker 2: You can play guitar.
Speaker 1: I can, yeah, yeah, no, no, for sure, but I'm not as good as Eddie, and we'll need more than just me. So and Reid can play. So and Reed can sing, I mean reads a better singer than better watch out. Good reference, Eddie, we don't need you anymore. Good reference, Amy So, Wallypip you mind Yeah, filled the rest of his story in uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't remember if Wally Pip is the one that got taken out or put in, but there was somebody that either got taken out or put in, and then there was like, whoa, this guy's the star.
Speaker 1: So see yah, So I like your version of it. So let's just say, though, you have to commit to a story. And someone comes up and says, Amy, goneto your head. I need you to go out and tell the people the story of Wally Pip.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if like you SA when you say you just got Wally pipped, it must be that it's negative. So Wally Pip left the game, and somebody else went in and and was saved the day became the new starter.
Speaker 1: Boom, oh, you spare her. You don't get shot in the head, Now make shoot you in the shoulder. But if you don't know who the player is, because the reason the Wallypep story is so famous is because of who the player was and what the player was able to do. But you nailed it right, but we.
Speaker 2: Call it wally pipped. So that's what I remember. But this also happened with Tom Brady and that one guy.
Speaker 1: No for oh, we got to get there too, because that's hilarious. But go ahead, finish Wallypip.
Speaker 2: I don't know who. I don't give me a decade? Was it, Babe Ruth?
Speaker 1: Was the sixties? No, I would think like twenties.
Speaker 2: Okay, so babe, Babe, no close? So what I don't know any other reason.
Speaker 1: What happened was Wally Pip played first base for the Yankees. He got like a bad headache and could and decided not to play that day. The guy that filled in for him was Lou Gary, who then they called the Iron Horse, who not only was a superstar but played like two than one hundred games in a row after the record was only broken by Cal ripken Way later consecutive games got it. So to get Wally pipped is you get hurt and someone comes in and then is way better than you and just keeps the job, which they often say, you won't lose your job because of injury unless you're Wally Pip or Drew Bludsoell, which is.
Speaker 2: Drew is who ended up in the hospital and so they put Tom Brady in and they're like, oh, so poor Drew. When he got out, he'd been replaced.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Drew almost died like that was that was a bad injury, Like Drew, let's almost die because that was an internal Yeah he was bleeding internally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still that's good.
Speaker 2: He came back.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy what you retained by hearing us tell these stories over and over again because she nailed the wallypip what did Luke garrig? But when she had to commit, she committed good. Yeah, he had like internal bleeding in his chest cavity or something there was. And then when Tom Brady got hurt? Who filled in for him? So week one, tom Brady gets hitting the leg out the whole season, who fills in for Tom Brady for at the pagerom? You know this person? I don't know that she does.
Speaker 2: And they're a quarterback. Yep, give me a hint more than that, not too big of a hint.
Speaker 1: Don't quite know how to give you the hint.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't want to do big mhmm. That is what she said, because I want to get there?
Speaker 6: That is what Oh boy, it doesn't end.
Speaker 1: That is what she saw. Okay, the person lives in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Now, why not I remember this because I watched that whole Tom Brady roast when he got roasted. Yeah, but I don't know, like I learned a lot of that too.
Speaker 6: Was he brought up in that roost?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So Tom Brady goes down probably the week one, and a guy named Matt Castle.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matt Castle, your co host on Say More Close.
Speaker 1: Lots to say, less.
Speaker 5: To say.
Speaker 1: So Matt Castle goes in, They win eleven games. I thought it was thirteen forever, but I don't know that it's I don't know that it's thirteen. So it goes in, wins eleven games and gets a big contract play with Kancity Chiefs. So but before.
Speaker 6: Then Drew Bledsoe, I think like Tom Brady got hurt again later and then Drew Bletsoe came back, won the playoff.
Speaker 1: Game, and then they got Then they it was like for them to make a decision once Brady was healthy again, and then they sat Brady. That's terrible. I know, Bill Belichick. Do you know where he's coaching next year?
Speaker 2: Upper college?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Job? Do you know? Why?
Speaker 1: Can you do you know? Which one?
Speaker 2: Near his girlfriend? No, that's why I'm not doing near his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go wherever no, no, no, no friends, no no, no, no, no no. Do you know where I don't remember?
Speaker 2: Give me a hint a little blue?
Speaker 1: They're blue?
Speaker 2: Okay, Cincinnati, not blue.
Speaker 1: Ticking school that you know is blue.
Speaker 2: South Carolina red and black Duke.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're getting closer, you and yes, there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, see we got there. Blue like you. You should have said like blue.
Speaker 1: I could have said line of blue. They actually have their own color, like they have a dedicated color which is Carolina blue that they own on the color spectrum.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So how do they feel about that him Bill Belichick being their coach?
Speaker 1: They feel pretty great because they paid him a lot of money. I mean, he's the greatest coach of all time. Now Andy Reid has a chance to pass him. If you're way old school for like one hundred, you probably say George Allis, But still.
Speaker 2: No, Andy Reid coach of the Come on, you can do it, chiefs, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, yes sir. There is a new Bobby Cast with Maggie Rose. She talked about getting dropped and then ghosted by her new by her record label, so she got signed.
Speaker 2: Wait, businesses ghost their people.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play this clip I'm glad you asked. She got signed and they spent a bunch of money on her album, and they kind of, she says, ghosted her. Here you go.
Speaker 4: Seth England had a falling out with Morgan Wallin and freaked out and dropped me in a lot of other people who had stuff going on. And I also think that they realized that they didn't have the capacity within their staff to work the kind of music I was releasing.
Speaker 2: It really is a shame.
Speaker 4: I wanted to win with them, and I ended up submitting for the Grammys by myself. I've signed now with one Riot and Virgin Music Group, and now they get to use all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So she signed a deal, they dropped her, and then she got nominated for Grammy after they dropped her. After they dropped her, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: We played second one, and I guess because I had my fitness setting on, I wasn't getting all the text and then I just was like, well, I haven't heard anything. I just didn't realize that they weren't coming through. I reached out to him. I was like, well, you know, we tried and we can be proud of that. And then he was getting to starstruck the office at that time. I heard him on the phone, like as the elevator doors were opening, and it was all the girls on his floor just shrieking because they had seen it like moments before we did, and it was surreal.
Speaker 1: So she got nominated for a Grammy after they dropped her, and.
Speaker 2: She nominated herself. I love it, she submitted.
Speaker 1: And did it all. You know what, I nominate myself for Grammy. If it's that easy, I shall nominate myself for and in the Nobel Peace Prize while I'm at it. That would be cool. It's all of a sudden, you get to nominate yourself for crap. Okay, let's take a break, right to take a little break. Shut her down, come back just a minute. All right, here we go. I have the ten most anticipated shows for twenty twenty five. So number one is Severance, which I've watched the first episode of seven and season two. I love Severance. You okay, Yeah, I don't know Eddie's pain is making it.
Speaker 2: No, No, not at all. I don't know. I did something one direction and then all of a sudden, it like tweaked, and then now I'm like, oh, I'm scared to move my neck, but it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You're just rubbing it so aggressively that it looks like you.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like maybe if it just releases, it will Maybe it's just something that pinched. Are not pinched you need.
Speaker 1: Like Rada would walk over there and grind it out. No, okay, that would be weird. Let's make it now, not even if you do it the respectable.
Speaker 2: Way, like in front, like everybody's present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went above clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, thick ray because he's is he the strongest.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like everybody here raised got the strongest hands. I mean, lunchbox is the closest. Yeah, but he's he claims he has some allergy thing, but it's from Coaches Commission. There's no any time he does anything he comes in No no, no, no, no, no, let's vote. Then, Hey, Amy, who thinks that he has this because of being out for three nights late.
Speaker 2: Coaches com he's so adamant that it's.
Speaker 1: Isn't the adamant on vegas weekends? Too?
Speaker 2: But but did you go to the doctor to get that diagnosis?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, but then how do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I'm coughing up phlim so I know I know.
Speaker 2: But when you go to Vegas, this does happen the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's what you allergies. You don't get allergies. Okay, but yes.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 6: No, Amy, it's easy, okay, Amy, abstained.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get to abstained from voting even when you're that's.
Speaker 2: Abstaine because he has shown up with this fun stuff, no Coaches Convention, no Vegas.
Speaker 1: But every time he does something where he's like staying out late multiple nights, he comes in like this because he's like yelling, Hey, Ray was lunch yelling no no, and his voice was good Sunday night.
Speaker 5: So I'm just curious the last thirty six hours what he's been doing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's the exact same thing every time he goes to Vegas. So that's all. That's my point of four present in the case, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I'm not wasting my vote. I'm voting. He yeah, lost his voice because he was yelling at the Coach's Convention.
Speaker 1: I didn't lose it.
Speaker 6: I've been there with Lunchbox in Vegas. I've been there with Lunchbox Coaches Convention, and there's a lot of yelling.
Speaker 1: So that's exactly what he did drinking.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and the drinking drives your voice or your throat out, and when you're yelling on top of that is what you get.
Speaker 1: Morgan, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He lost it this weekend because here here's the sing. If he would have came in with like a doctor, he'd been like, I went to the doctor, this is what I have. I'd be like, cool, totally believe you.
Speaker 2: But he is good.
Speaker 3: He's very loud. And also, this is just an unusual weekend for you. You did a lot of things that you don't normally do on a weekend, so your body needs some rest.
Speaker 1: It's okay, Man's okay, oh boy, there we go. But it is every time. I mean, what's the doctor going to tell me you have about I don't want to pivot to that conversation, Morgan said, if you went to a doctor, But what's the doctor gonna tell me?
Speaker 6: He's gonna say, did you have a coaches convention this week?
Speaker 1: Is like, oh, I saw on your Instagram you were like a coaching convention and like you were passed out in the middle of the daytime when your wife took a picture of you. Because you're so exhausted. That was a night. Yeah, whatever it was. He's like a right on the couch.
Speaker 4: That was. That was Sunday night.
Speaker 1: That's up. That was Sunday night.
Speaker 6: Uh are they rolling that out like one at a time.
Speaker 1: It's the worst. And we couldn't wait to watch it. We watched it now we're just sitting here. I started that one episode season one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on episode six, season one right now.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm involved.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Number two is The Laugh of Us, which will be season two. I loved that show on HBO that was based on the video game, but I never played the video game.
Speaker 8: Right yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I liked the guy in it, Pedro Pasco. Yeah he's good.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it like Star Wars guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corona commercials, that's what you know. Oh yeah, what do I know him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know him from he played like a cop and something Narcos.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: No, but he said I knew him from something else. I played a cop? Right, yeah, pretty good?
Speaker 6: You remember that?
Speaker 1: Why did you hate on that shoulder? Shoulder giving you hate es? I do that too, and I'm like hurting, I'm cranking.
Speaker 2: No, I was giving Mike de credit because he's the one that said Narcos, and then Eddie goes good John Bones.
Speaker 1: I think Eddie's good job to me was that it was Narcos, and I remembered.
Speaker 6: It was another show as a cop.
Speaker 1: But you know what good job Mike? Remember random TV shows that people were in number three Squad Game season three which comes out in June. So and I do have my squid game dice. What's funny? I post on my Instagram. I was like, yeah, once I was in South Korea and I had to play this thing.
Speaker 2: What nobody believed that? Are you about to tell us? Are you about to tell us that somebody believed that you were actually in South Korea and you almost got shot?
Speaker 1: This is what I said. I said, in South Korea, I got myself in some trouble and I had to play this game. Luckily, luckily I won. But this is one of the games I had to play, and so I played taught him how to play this on Instagram and I was like, it's how about this house? But I wouldn't do it again, and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like I left out, I watched the whole thing and I laughed out loud, which is hard because we're all together all the time. So I'm like, like, this was funny.
Speaker 1: And so when I did it, I thought that a lot of people would understand it was a squid game reference, and I didn't expect everybody to But also it's not quite but I like, dude, you're just playing Jacks, and I'm like, it's not even about the game.
Speaker 6: It's like, you mean you mean Jack's yeah, yeah, did you figure out how to play it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So yeah, I know I do know how to play it. So I once there's five dice, you roll. The trouble is you roll them and so then you have you pick up one, you throw it. I don't want to hit it. I'll knock stuff off. You do one, you catch one like Jack's one, catch one not bouncing a ball, and then you do then you hold, you throw one, you pick up two, and then two, then three. But the hard part on this is you have to catch on the back of your hand.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Where And again my South Korean family that when I was staying with them, there the ones who taught me how to play this. So it this is the hardest part because.
Speaker 6: It's oh gosh, that's impossible.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. Wowes, So that's what it was, everybody. I understand it's a bit like Jack's, but it was. It was a joke about squid. I'm even playing the squad game music in the video. People are like, you mean Jack's you idiot? Where did you get that? Real Amazon? And I got that? And the you got the pouch skin? Yeah, I got that too. And it took like dude three weeks to come in because they had to send him from I'm pretty sure who do something? Guy in a suit with the card get recruited? They slap me, he was in the subway. We sit there and slapping each other. The Night Agent Season two.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm ready for that.
Speaker 1: I don't watch season one.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: You would like it with all the CIA. It's Washington, d C. Secret agent type level stuff. You'd like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he worked the night room and would get the nighttime phone calls, the night rays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this second season does. Season one's already out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, two day, Okay, we're gonna watch this.
Speaker 6: Then what's the night room?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he's the night He's like in a room at night with like a phone and if it rings.
Speaker 3: But it's never supposed to ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his job. Yeah, that's watch the phone that ever. They used to have kind of that job. But Ray, you were answering calls to do what deliver cable? Yeah, telecommunication.
Speaker 5: So it was cable, internet and phone, and I would try and upsell them. They would say, hey, I have a little bit of an issue. I'm not able to get this cable channel, and say, well, let's get you with phone and internet as well.
Speaker 1: He was the day cable agent.
Speaker 6: Okay, a little different, but okay.
Speaker 1: It Yellow Jackets season three. I loved Yellow Jacket season one. I thought Yellow Jacket season two lost its place a little bit. I will watch three to see if they catch me back. I loved one. It's about the plane crashing and the soccer team. It's based on what happened miracle in the Andes, but it's like a bit fictional, and it's in Canada and it's with high school soccer team from America.
Speaker 6: So did you ever see the movie about the Americle?
Speaker 1: Read the book? The movie is crazy. I would imagine the books crazier what they're doing.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you imagine when you're reading the book, but when you see.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anybody go No, the movie is way better than the book, and you get a lot more with a lot more because the book your mind. You can Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong. That's usually the other side of the argument where someone's like, no, man, you spend two weeks with the book reading every detail in a movie. You gotta cram into two.
Speaker 2: I actually scored in the movie.
Speaker 1: I I could eat somebody right now, Like I'm a little bit hungry. I could eat somebody right now. Would Whitettus is good? Ever seen it? Oh? You would, dude, you would love those I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you need to watch them.
Speaker 1: Daredevil Born Again season one, but technically season four became Oh I watched the Netflix series.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be all coming back.
Speaker 1: It's not Ben Affleck is the Daredel he was the movie. Oh, Charlie Cox, I love Daredevil on Netflix. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It looks intence. It looks like they're keeping with the whole Netflix like darkness of it.
Speaker 1: So we'll see Stranger Thinks season five. I think I quit after two. We're done. I don't even I'm not even saying it's bad. I think I just quite after two.
Speaker 8: Four is one of the best seasons of any TV show I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Really, but I don't want to watch three.
Speaker 8: Just watch four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be lost the Bear season four. We never watched three. Black Mirror Season seven comes out this year. Maybe the greatest TV show in my life. Maybe the greatest TV show in my life, one of them, if not the best, They're great. That that's the show.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I know what came out this year, but it just says a T E b C. What's TVC? T B from Wow, who's uses TBC.
Speaker 8: Because they've already announced it but they haven't said the day it comes.
Speaker 1: A TBC, like a tobacco, Yeah, TBC, next C ABC, that's what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, alcohol and beverage and Elvis?
Speaker 1: What Elvis? Elvis was TCB, TAK thank you very much, take over our business. Yes, I have to find my other dice in a second. A couple of things that I've written down that I need to get checked off my list. I may not even know what they mean, but bear with me. Arm hurting you bad, killing you.
Speaker 6: I think the pain pills wore off.
Speaker 1: Do you have anymore not on me? No, Eddie would like to report a theft in the studio, No idea what that means.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's somebody's stealing your books. So there has been I don't know for like three months, two months or whatever, there's been a pile of your books sitting right next to me, like it's like three uh fail until you don't. One's the white one, and then three of the bare bones, and slowly you're down to two fail until you does, and one bare bone. So that means somebody's coming in here, or somebody in here is stealing your books.
Speaker 1: I don't like thievery. Who does That's a good point. Yeah, no one. But they can't be because like, who's going to steal a book? Are you?
Speaker 6: Unless I was thinking maybe like Abby takes them from there for you to autograph and you give.
Speaker 8: Them to someone.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll sign books to send off, but mostly if it's if they send them up here, right Abby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't taken any from that pile. I don't even know there was a pile.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Eddie donating them to Goodwill.
Speaker 6: Again, stop, it's not funny and it's not me, and I would do it.
Speaker 1: My wife did. If people have access to Oh it was good. The studio.
Speaker 6: The only person's access is everyone you're looking at in this room, and we even though evenough the cleaners don't have access, yeah, because they have to get me to get him in, so only us. So it's someone on the inside job. Okay, well do you want me to set the cameras up? I kind of don't care.
Speaker 1: Hopefully enjoy the book. Yea. If they read the books and get something from them, it's a great message. Morgan. Yes, if this has been a week so you may not even remember. I thought my word of the year was content, but it's it's something else content.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I hope he wants content, but it's your job, got it content?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, my word of the year is spicy.
Speaker 1: So it was content, but now it's spicy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've decided, you know, I'm just I'm just kind of over uh, being the one that I was like, oh, she's so sweet and nice and I am, but like there's a side of me that like I really hold back from kind of you know, going after people when they love to come at me.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm being spicy this year.
Speaker 1: I would encourage you not to take that spice to Facebook though, because I know you have to manage that because you'll spend all day fighting with people.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, there'll be a there'll be a threshold. But it's just more now I'm not letting people get by with being jerks all the time, you know, I'm I've always been the one who's like, Okay, confrontation, don't do it, and now I'm just over it. I feel like people should be held accountable for their actions on all fronts.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a strong eight for that reason, strong eight.
Speaker 3: I'm also an eight.
Speaker 1: Are you an eight? Your justice must be mother served? What's your enneagram? Challenging eight? Then a one or something?
Speaker 3: But it also has a double meaning because I really suck at eating spicy food, so I kind of want to try and eat spicy stuff.
Speaker 2: There we go, it's double meeting love a good like I am a baby.
Speaker 3: I put sugar in salsa.
Speaker 2: Because it's too Spicya. What does that bring the spice down?
Speaker 3: I mean it counteracts the spices.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't need the salsa flavor.
Speaker 2: Wise maybe, but the spice you would think is still sugar.
Speaker 3: There was a waitress that told me that, and I tried it, and sure enough, it counteracts it. So I'm trying to get better about eating spicy stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been on a crazy chipole kick over the past few weeks. I get it two or three times a week at this point, and I've been eating that, so it's a little spicy for me with the red the red liquid one, yeah, the darker one yeah. And I've had it five or six times. I forced myself to eat it, and I'm starting to get kind of used to it, which is good. So maybe it's just about committing Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I hated spicy food and I'm Hispanic, but like in the last ten years, I've just grown to love it. I don't know that's my taste buds kind of dine out with the boulder I get because that happens too interesting. But I love spicy food.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I feel bad about your arm, dude, I don't even want to keep going. I know your arms killing. You're good.
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, we learned something we can do about it. You can mix this will alter the flavor profile. I wonder if lime juice would work, because it says lemon juice, sugar or honey will help offset the spice, so you could maybe add lime because that feels I feel like that goes with salta and then it won't change it too much. That's fascinating. Back to Eddy's arm, Sorry you're nothing. I feel better. I don't know. It's just needed to work itself.
Speaker 1: Out, and that's quick. Ray got on your rope.
Speaker 2: No nobody helps me.
Speaker 1: I'd not get I went to town. Ray, give me that voicemail. Note that's number seven on the list.
Speaker 7: I could not believe it. I listened to the show and I heard lunch Box always drives. Well, yesterday I caught a wild Lunchbox in the act of riding in the passenger seat and his wife was driving. I could not believe it, absolutely mind blown. I tried to take a picture, but I was driving and I couldn't catch it. Kind of like Bixfoot in the wild, but I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: Busted any truth to that. Convenient didn't get a picture. I said, it's hard though, yeah, yeah, Convenient can call and leave a voicemail. No picture, man, Well parting man, yep, Covini.
Speaker 2: Did your wife drives?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well then there you go.
Speaker 6: Nothing like seriously, though, why can't you just admit it? Like Why can't you just say that right, not a big deal. The wife drives sometimes, My.
Speaker 1: Wife drives, told John road trips.
Speaker 2: She can, she does.
Speaker 1: But in the city, in the city, it feels like it hurts me to hear that.
Speaker 2: M hm, the city, in the city of Compton.
Speaker 1: Oh there's another one though, So I don't know. I think you guys maybe sing it. I was doing that one. Oh you are, yes, I was doing that one too, But there was another one to sing it again.
Speaker 2: In the city, City of Compton. We keep it rocking, We.
Speaker 1: Keep it rocking, keep going.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome ever bought it to the.
Speaker 1: How much do you know? And so it ends there. Yeah. A drug counselor at a New York state rehab facility sould crack cocaine on multiple occasions to undercover agents.
Speaker 2: Wait they worked where at? Oh that's terrible. So they were they confiscating it from people checking themselves in and then.
Speaker 1: They were undercover agents that that acted like they were going to rehab, so it wasn't even confiscating it.
Speaker 2: Oh, stay it again.
Speaker 1: A drug counselor at a New York state rehab sold crack cocaine on multiple occasions to undercover agents, according to police who arrested the alleged dealer on the felony narcotics charges. According to tips from the publics from the public, investigators began probing Alvin Lewis, fifty four, and identified him as a narcotic and dangerous drug dealer operating in Duchess County, about eighty miles north of New York City. On multiple occasions, Lewis sold crack to agents with the local Prosecutor's Drug Task Force. Oh While conducting surveillance of Lewis, police determined that he worked overnight hours as a counselor at arms Acres, an impatient rehab clinic. He is being held without bail and online search.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do you think he was a drug dealer? First it was like, brilliant, I'm going to go get a job as a counselor because then I've got the vulnerable people and I have access and i can make all the money. Or he got desperate somehow when he was in the situation, he realized.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's the first one, because if you're a drug dealer and you're doing pretty good, you don't need to go get an education to be a counselor. You're just making good money. I don't even know that he was desperate. I think you just see an easy way to make money and you're like overnight and a lot of people here. These people want drugs, I know somebody, so you just sell them.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have to be pretty desperate to sell drugs people that are trying to get off drugs.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're just going to be opper tunistic more than desperate you can be. But I feel like that's just somebody who's kind of shady anyway, and like is doing it, and it's like, dang, I could sell these people drugs.
Speaker 2: I hope that like he's trying to pay for cancer treatments or something.
Speaker 1: Are you doing breaking bad? Are you doing breaking bad? And we don't know.
Speaker 2: It just seems like so low, Like people are coming in there already and vulnerable and you're supposed to be their counselor and they're coming to you, and you're like, hey, that's.
Speaker 1: The opportunity, that's easy money, that is the opportunity. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because what was it called arms acres.
Speaker 1: Or I'm not sure. I tossed the paper.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wanted to know, like how much which this treatment place was like, was it oh.
Speaker 1: It's a good point? Was it a real expensive one? I guess it probably wouldn't matter.
Speaker 2: I was trying to google.
Speaker 1: But final thing, Tuesday Reviews Day. Let's go around and review some stuff. It's today's Tuesday, but it's like a Monday to us. We did a new show yesterday, but we weren't here for it. We recorded it ahead of time, so we were just getting stuff done from the weekend as well. Today. But Tuesday Reviews Day, I will go. I watched a show called The Night Manager, which is different than the other one, The Night Agent. The Night Manager has Taylor Slips old boyfriend who used to also be a Marvel character on Disney, plus Tom Holland that his.
Speaker 8: Name, no, no, no, Tom Hiddleston.
Speaker 1: Tom Hidleson, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Tom Hiddleston's in it, and Hugh Laurie who is the doctor.
Speaker 6: And House, oh yeah, we just talked about him recently.
Speaker 1: We did Who's We You and Your Family or Now?
Speaker 6: We played a game where House was one of the what are they have in common? And he was one of the guys that plays a doctor.
Speaker 1: So we watched it and It's about a guy who is trying to get in so they can take down somebody bad. It's called The Night Manager. It's from twenty sixteen. It is a limited series, so there is no season two. And I would give it four and a half pyramids out of five. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Night Manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not The Night Agent, which I think we're gonna watch now, but Night Manager. I give it four and a half. Amy.
Speaker 2: I watched The Biggest Heist Ever. It's a documentary on Netflix about the biggest tist Eddie.
Speaker 1: His microphone and again I'm dealing with one arm here. Sorry, no, no, all good. I have to remember too because I know my knees knock these things off, ammuity or knocked the book off. I got stop hitting stuff too. We all do, right, we have to do a better job. But I do it too. So I'm trying to. Like, if I hit the table, I like punish myself. When I go home, I take a belt and go over my back. Yes, because I'm trying to stop too, so Amy, I'm sorry interrupt ahead.
Speaker 2: No, it's a documentary that came out last year about this couple that stole over four billion in bitcoin and their story is pretty wild. I was very interested, but then at the end of it, I'm like this, I would not recommend this, Like you could just save yourself a bunch of time and read about them real quick. But it's pretty crazy what they were able to pull off and some of their past and how everything was like weaving together. And they said, like the cyber people that were solving it, they're like, it's like you kind of have to look at us like a sweater and you're like weaving everything, but everything would go back to them. But it's weird because it's all happening online because bitcoin is digital currency.
Speaker 1: That is correct, right, thought you were going to say something, Wow, I got it.
Speaker 2: I know, I hate to blow your mind with that information, but it's a digital currency. But they're having to wash this money. So you think of laundering actual cash and like having a business.
Speaker 1: Here like a car.
Speaker 2: Wash and you launder the money. But this they were having to launder money they didn't even really have. It's like in cyber space. So it was really weird. And she was an online rapper, but she wasn't good. It was like a joke. Does anybody know the couple I'm talking about? No, y'all have never heard of these people. It's the biggest ized ever.
Speaker 1: That's the name of the movie.
Speaker 2: So I get it. Two bitcoins out of five those which you know, how you have your money comparison thing Bobby with like, what is a billion dollars compared to a million? So a guy I rewound it so I could quote him, but he was talking about if you had a four billion dollar fund, if you spent one hundred thousand dollars a day, it would take you one hundred and ten years to run out of money. That's how much bitcoin they had.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of bitcoin, digital currency. That's what it is. Yes, Morgan, do you watch anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have three things quickly. So six Triple eight. It's a remake of a true story about the first African American like all female squadron that was sent over to Europe in World War One.
Speaker 1: They fly drive planes. What was there?
Speaker 3: So no, they actually went over and they were the postal service because none of these letters and the mail was ever getting.
Speaker 2: To the soldiers.
Speaker 3: The whole story, I guess I had never heard of it, so it was just really cool to see something I'd never even heard about. I give that one four out of five letters. I watched Back in Action, which is the new movie on Netflix with Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about watching that Jamie foxx Cia.
Speaker 3: It's great for that. It's an easy watch. It's not like you're gonna be obsessed with it. It's like comedy action.
Speaker 1: Tell me if the plot's rite on this one. So they did something and then they don't want to be found, so they go away to like witness relocation, and then a YouTube video gets posted and then all of a sudden they're being searched for again.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, exact premise, and there's kids involved. It's a family movie that you could watch again. It's not something well.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't like it anually.
Speaker 2: That means there's no bad words and no like shooting, oh they're shooting.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's action in it, but they have kids. It's part of the thing. And that one was good, but it's not gonna be something that you're like obsessed with. It'll be good easy watch if you want to throw something on the right. So I give that one three point five out of five bridges.
Speaker 1: Do you watch someone?
Speaker 8: Yeah, thoughts, I don't think you like it?
Speaker 3: Okay, pass right next, and then Silo season two we finished.
Speaker 1: We finished as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was not liking the season at all, and.
Speaker 1: Last I should have done it too. I'm sorry to go ahead.
Speaker 3: The last few episodes, I finally was like, yes, okay, finally, this is what I love the show for. So I loved it so much, but because it took a long time, I'm giving it three point five.
Speaker 2: Out of five suits.
Speaker 1: I will ditto everything you just said. Season two, for the most part, that was a terrible storyline with her.
Speaker 8: It just took it was terrible.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible That part was a terrible storyline, but it ended freaking awesome.
Speaker 8: And now I'm like ready for and I've been.
Speaker 1: Like watching stuff and they're books to how that show ended, and we're not going to spoil anything. There is an ending that's kind of a twist but also not really but just something you don't expect at all that makes you go wan to have to wait two more years for the next season. It's they did a fantastic job with that.
Speaker 3: I know I need I need to run a theory by you that's floating around there based on that last episode. But yeah, it was the last few episodes are really good.
Speaker 2: You just have to get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was a rough season to get through until the end. You're right, Mikey.
Speaker 8: I watched one of them days. It's a comedy in theaters right now. It's kind of like Friday, except it's two females instead, Kiki Palmer and Sizza. I thought it was actually really funny.
Speaker 1: Theater theater.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a theater movie.
Speaker 1: All I heard, man, I heard the Charlie Brown, I saw your when it was like, go to the theater. Wah, wah, wah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but there's something about going to see a comedy in theaters where you can see other people reacting to it. It makes it funnier. Like I feel if I watched this movie at home, I'd be like, oh, that's pretty good. But seeing other people react them finding things funny, like oh, this is a good time and it's kind of a throwback to those nineties comedies.
Speaker 1: I did that And what would you give it?
Speaker 8: I give it four at a five job interviews.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is a solid from you. Anything else.
Speaker 8: It's about I started Slow Horses because you said it was good.
Speaker 1: Dude, You're gonna love it. Get to get through the first It's Awesome.
Speaker 8: Devours season on season two.
Speaker 1: Now, oh so you did, like, yeah, I wish I could rewatch that not having seen it.
Speaker 8: Do you think Apple has the best original shows?
Speaker 1: Now? I think they have amazing shows, and they do not give two ships about promoting them, because unless somebody comes to you and goes it's yes.
Speaker 8: They're the only ones getting shows and movies with like big A list stars, and then they don't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: You know what else we watched during the break that I ever talked about was The Madness on Netflix where the guys see somebody get murdered and he's a news anchor. That's on Apple. It's on a Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh I started this, but I forgot I did.
Speaker 1: I would give it four out of five cable news networks.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you watch the whole thing?
Speaker 1: The whole thing?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I should go back and finish it.
Speaker 1: We started it, we were like huh, and then about halfway through episode two, we're like, oh, we're totally in Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I really liked this. Yeah, for some reason, I got sidetracked and I would have never gone back to it.
Speaker 1: It ends up being great.
Speaker 2: Okay, is it English? Yeah it is, yeah, yeah, like American. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I watched Christopher Reeves's Story as a documentary on Christopher Reeves, who played Superman back in the eighties, and kind of just the story of how he even got that gig, because really that's what he was known for. He did a few other movies, but how he became Superman's pretty interesting, and how all his professors were.
Speaker 1: Like, don't do this. This is like you're going to sell yourself.
Speaker 6: Out, Like this is going to be a thing that's going to stick around, Like it's not a role for you. You're a serious actor. And then of course he like fell off a horse and peril he got paralyzed. He's a quadriplegic, and that story is just crazy how they said he would never ever be able to move a limb again, and then with like time and exercise and just kind of him working at it, he finally got to move like his arms. He was actually moving his arms and stuff, which I didn't know any of this stuff because actually after he got paralyzed, you're like, oh, that's just sad man not get to a Superman anymore.
Speaker 1: Then that's it, And we don't have social media, there was one to keep up with people unless they did, like a twenty twenty update on them.
Speaker 6: And how expensive it was to just upkeep his medical bills.
Speaker 1: What'd you give it?
Speaker 6: I'll give it four out of five caps, just because I learned so much about Christopher Reeves and knew nothing.
Speaker 1: It got ninety eight percent of rot tomatoes. It's really good.
Speaker 6: Wow, you might cry, but it's really good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox Nope, nothing, just at partying, Yeah, okay, Coaches Convention Convention, Man, Coaches Convention. Uh, that's it. Thank you guys, and that dot that's all we have. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodbye, buddy,