Speaker 1: Are you ready? Hey? You ready? There? I am ready. Scott check one two check one two check check check check check sound a good Andy checks mix, check mix. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one eighty eight. Wetter Water, wetter Water. Let's start at Andy Okay podcast, treat.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow, you like that I did?
Speaker 2: That was a surprise. That was I didn't ask for it. No, it's a funny one. What that my Harlem shake one still isn't there yet.
Speaker 1: You don't understand. I don't ask for these. Brody will just send me an email said here you go, but I don't ask for them. Over vacation. I got this email from him, and I don't call Brody much, you know, we'll just text or whatever. I called him because I was so excited when I heard that.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. That was good, right, I loved it. Yeah, good, great job Brody.
Speaker 1: Thank you Brody? Yes, so, welcome to Serial Killers. How you doing, Andrew? I'm great? How are you good? Haven't seen you in a bit?
Speaker 2: I know it's been a while, even though we just recorded you know what feels.
Speaker 1: Like last week. It's been a minute though, right, So is that you admitting that we've pre record a lot. Well, of course we do. Okay, good look this is the all new Scottie Bee right here. Oh, I will just say you no like I'm I'm very agreeable Zen. I'm willing to do things. Oh wow, you want to TikTok, let's do it. Did you want a pantheon whatever, it's Patreon, let's do it. Did you see the Twitter poll? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We had a bunch of people vote and over seventy percent so that they would like us to make a Patreon.
Speaker 1: I mean there was only four people that voted, but that's okay, it's still seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Can we just screechcret right, go back two seconds? Remember when this was the positive Zen Scott.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm positive Google. Let's keep on that. I'm in Andy Wave. Whatever you want to try, I'm game. Great.
Speaker 2: Maybe a Patreon will be coming soon. We could do two live shows a month.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking merch discounts March.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, speaking of merch. Yeah, we're gonna have our buddy Scott, not me, Scott, the other Scott. Yes, other Scott. He's gonna We're gonna We're just attempting. We're going to do a trial run of some T shirts, So if you guys want to buy them, stay tuned and we'll figure out how we're gonna do that on the website serial killerspiece.
Speaker 2: Dot com, which again other Scott is right now doing some updating with. So now you're going to be able to go to the serial rankings and everything else is going to be on one website. Scott is able to do it because he's a genius and we love him, and we thank Scott's guest being a great listener and also a great addition to our show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott. If there's any other listeners out there that want to do stuff for us, say no more, We'll take it. Say no more. So guess what, Andy, last week I said that we were going to try one of the new cereals that you requested for us. Yeah, and uh, let's see if you can get a hint from that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh Olympics cheerios.
Speaker 1: So this Friday, the Summer Olympics kickoff in Tokyo this Friday? Yeah, are we talking like? Oh? Okay? And I'm sorry the pre recording this fraud. Today's Monday. Yeah, And on Friday, the Summer Olympics kickoff. Yes, so to honor that. Well, first, let's go back back, way back when you were in diapers.
Speaker 2: Okay, when were you in diapers, you know, nineteen ninety one, nineteen ninety two. Okay, so you were freshly in eighteen eighty three, you were freshly out of diapers, maybe a part of nineteen ninety four, and I know you were a.
Speaker 1: Couple of years old, but you were a big fan when they came out. Oh eight Cheerios my favorites here. I loved this cereal. It just however, in nineteen ninety six when they came out, they were Team USA Cheerios. It was five and then a year later it just changed to Team Cheerios and then it just kind of went away. Yeah, so it was more it was pretty much like multi grain cherios, that mix of different cheerios. Plus there was a frosted one thrown in there too, and that was your favorite. Yes, so you've been asking for them for years I have. And okay, so Team Cheerios is back, but not in the same form. Yeah, all right, it's a little bit different. Okay, but I think you're going to enjoy it. I know I'm going to. Not that I know because I haven't tried it. But let's go down to the cereals.
Speaker 2: We also have to think our friends at General Mills.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's thank our friends with General Mills for this. But remember what's going on my phone is ringing, right device. I didn't silence my phone. Wow, so I apologize for that. Put that down there. Team Cheerios frosted Berry. Okay, so it's berry now, yeah, right, take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: You know, Cheerios outside of peanut butter chocolate cheerios, I feel doesn't miss. It's a consistent cereal. Even at its worst, it's still pretty good. This know what this is going to be tropical cheerios.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing, but okay, say there is. We had it. Never hit buddy, I love you so much, but we never had tropical cheerios. Those were fruit loops. It's the new me. I mean, I want to be agreeable, but you're wrong. So there you go. And they're hard to find now anyway. So three cheers for our new team. Three of your favorite Cheerios flavors are teaming up for one great tasting cereal. One bite of those Strawberry, blueberry and frosted oh's and you'll be glad you joined this team.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this strawberry, blueberry, and frosted.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the new team Tiers. So basically they just combined three different cheerios that they have. Now I have no problem with it. I love blueberry cheres, although right now I don't think they have strawberry cheerios. They did, but those are no longer around.
Speaker 2: We probably have them in our cereal shelf someplace.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we have very, very very strawberry cheerios were actually a thing before this podcast started, about a year before, so we just missed out on it. Maybe it'll come back. Ooh, it smells nice. It smells very berry, which I'm sure was the name of some cereal very Berry. Oh. I can't wait for this. It looks good. So I stopped off this morning at four o'clock and got some milk from the seven to eleven.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to say thank you in Japanese? Yes?
Speaker 1: Hell? Maybe that's that's Chinese. No, already got to go say mass that's a lot just to say thank you.
Speaker 2: That means thank you very much. Oh okay, that's what they would say in Japan milk. It's Hood, it's good milk. They should sponsor us because they're a national brand. All right, Hood makes many brands of milk. Well, if anybody in the iHeart sales department wants to contact Hood, this is your keyword to do so.
Speaker 1: Actually, I met an up and comer Very Go. Get her salesperson in the iHeart sales department, Jesse Cool. She is going to get us a milk sponsor. I love that, that's what she said. I love it. I shared an Uber with her and she's like, I'm going to get you a milk sponsor. Amazing.
Speaker 2: Than let's go six months later. Andy, it's uf fault.
Speaker 1: Now start with Hood. Where are they they are? Doesn't say where they are? Hmm, well, because they're all over the place. I'm not sure where this local area is. Oh, this one's from Massachusetts, Lynnfield, Massachusetts. All right, Andrew, here go, buddy, thank you. Yep Ready Team Chios twenty twenty one, one two three. Yeah. I gotta say it's pretty good. It's a good mix. Yeah, I think they picked the right ones. Agreed, Like, you wouldn't want the apple cinnamon churio in there. That wouldn't be right. I mean I would love that.
Speaker 2: Could you pour a little bit of apple cinnamon in?
Speaker 1: I don't think you want that? Yeah I do, it's right there.
Speaker 2: I don't think you want that? Why, well, first let's rate this. Okay, I'm gonna give it four balls. I like it me too, I'm gonna also give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go back here and get some apple cinnamon cheurios. Back to the cereal holls. We don't even have any.
Speaker 2: To the right, where next to cinnamon bunches of honeying up honey, bunch of book?
Speaker 1: There it is. Wait when did this expire? Oh? No, they're still good, are they? They're actually good till December of twenty twenty one. Okay, so it wasn't that long ago. Why don't I want it? See if that mix would have been right? Well, you added too many.
Speaker 2: I just needed one, smart little dollup?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I can't even get a spoonful? Okay? Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say twenty twenty one? I meant twenty nineteen. I couldn't read. I was looking at a different number.
Speaker 2: If I could, I would throw this milk at your face.
Speaker 1: But you can't, because, like the general manager, of the whole like radio thing is right there.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, I will say through the staleness. It does taste pretty good though, but the cinnamon is a little overpowering. So I could see why they didn't do that. All right, I'm sure they tinkered with lots of different cheerios. I'm sure they did tinker. Yeah, thank you General Mills for sending this. Hey, no problem, And speaking of general problem, are you General Mills?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't hear what you said. Now, I didn't hear what you said, so I just that's led my move on kind of thing. Oh, okay, cool. I don't know if you saw our Twitter post or our what was always on Instagram over last weekend. Cheerios has come back with the vintage boxes. I don't know if you saw it or Cheeryoats, right, Cheerios started as Cheery Oats eighty years ago. Love it and if you look in your local supermarket or a big box store you can probably find them right now for a limited time. I can't wait. Yeah, so you know what, let's stay on those lines. Okay, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. This is a legal cereal. The handout like you're a little It is a yellow box and it's a ripoff of cheerios. It's just straight up oat loops oat loops. Yeah. I could do a commercial for oat loops and it has the fake little heart healthy heart on there. Oat loops. They're heart healthy, that's it. That would just be it. But old loops oat loops is so generic. Yeah, so generic.
Speaker 2: I mean the box itself almost looks like it was like printed.
Speaker 1: Like there's no weird factory. It's nothing on this side of the box at all. It's just yellow. If it's a legal oh there it is.
Speaker 2: I was looking for the big bar, the giant barcode.
Speaker 1: See, these are not quite as rounded as actual cheerios. They're almost more square circles, if that makes sense. Squirrekeles. Yeah. Oh do you remember where they used to say welcome to the squared circle. It used to be WWF matches. Back in the day. Jesse Ventura and Guerrilla Monson would say that it was the squared circle.
Speaker 2: I can't take you as someone who enjoyed WWE Here we are. No.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it when it was WWF. Gotcha Once it became WWE entertainment. I was not into it anymore. Federation, Yes, entertainment, No gotchah. Okay, by the way, did you see the documentary of Macho Man Randy Savage? The documentaries, the A and E WWE wrestling documentaries are so good. But Josh Coaster Boy Josh.
Speaker 2: Put me on some when I visited him in Nashville. And I've seen a couple of WWE matches and I enjoy watching people get hit with chairs, so I loved it. But learning about them was so interesting.
Speaker 1: But what I'm getting at is the Randy Savage one. He's wearing a Z one hundred shirt at his Christmas with they're opening Christmas presents with the family. I remember seeing that, and he's wearing the Z one hundred shirt from like nineteen ninety six. Yes, And where did he get that from? I don't know. That's crazy to me, Like I may have held that shirt in my hand at one point because I gave those away. I was up on top of the Hummer with the Free Money Monkey throwing T shirts out. Free Here we go loop from Liedle Already Sagi, they're not good, you like them. They don't taste like cheerios at all though, No, not at all. They don't even just like scooters. They don't just like anything. I don't know what kind of OAHs these are. I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon. He just has to love it, guarantee. But we didn't pay for them, so can we get our money back anyway? I mean, I'm sure you'll try money refunded or item replaced. I'll never understand why they do that. Why would you want a crappy item replaced? Right? If you don't like it, why would you want another one?
Speaker 2: Maybe because they think, like, oh, it'll be better.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Bowl and a spoon. It really, this is not much to it. It's just and and nothing.
Speaker 2: It's two bowls in a spoon for me, it's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see about Sugar's in here, whole grain, oat, flour, wheat, starch, at sugar, so it should be sweeter than it is.
Speaker 2: Nice like you, andy, I'll shoot thanks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's get out of there and move on.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you, yes, or maybe I'll save it for bull chat.
Speaker 1: Save it for bull chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, over the holiday vacation or holiday weekend or whatever it was. I ran into three wonderful people that are huge fans of this podcast, git reciding lines to me the whole nine yards. It was a dad and his two sons, Marty and Jonah and Ben oh, and they were the coolest people. I love it. They're from Florida. Yay, and thank you so much for listening, guys T shirts on the way.
Speaker 2: It's so strange for me to still walk into people and have them be like, oh my god, bull chat makes me so happy. You don't understand, Like, I don't know. I feel like we just eat cereal and we don't really.
Speaker 1: See I get it. I mean we're just too dope talking to each other. People like it. What evs? I love it? Did I just say what evs? You did say? What a sus.
Speaker 2: Do you even know where that comes from? Yeah, it's probably TikTok it's not but cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's just short for suspect. Have you ever heard of the Game among Us? No? Okay, but my kids don't play that. They probably do, okay, but sus is just short for suspect. It is.
Speaker 2: But in the Game among Us, it's going to take me two seconds to explain this. It's almost like, uh, this little these little characters like kill each other, but you have to figure out who the person is and you vote out someone who kills them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what you say, they're sus So my kids are playing killing games.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's almost like yeah, yeah, okay, yeah they are.
Speaker 1: Okay. So let's move on to our friend Michael from Virginia. He's another great listener Chesterfield, Virginia. Cool. I used to sell Chesterfield cigarettes in the store that I worked in. They had no filters in Iowa. No, it wasn't. It was on Long Island, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I was on Long Island and I didn't visit you, and I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for stopping by. You literally passed my exit. I'm thirty seconds off the Eye. I knew I was.
Speaker 2: On, like I knew it because honestly, it feels like it takes sixteen hours to I would rather wait through airport security than go to along.
Speaker 1: That's why nobody wants to go to Long Eye. It's just especially on a summer Friday or weekend. Forget about it. It took me three hours anyway, Michael, thank you so much for sending us. The Arrowhead Mills organic maple buckwheat flakes. We've never had these before. Sorry, what it's Arrowhead Mills organic maple buckhete Wait for this maple. Yes, we've had some Arrowhead Mill stuff. Most of their things coming bags, the kammute and the wheat puffs and the corn puffs. Commute they come in about My mom loves commute. It's very hard to find. They're still having problems getting their cereal out supply chain issues. Everyone blames COVID supply chain. Yeah, what I mean there was still wheak growing in the farm. Are you paying attention? Andrew? I am where's the new Andrew? Who keeps his phone? My phone? Rang? I just put it down. Oh wow, aren't you such a martyr? No, I'm not, I'm not. I mean it was, you know, someone from the promotion's department.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they want, but that could have been Jesse with a milk sponsorship.
Speaker 1: She's from the sales department. Andrew could not have been hurt. I never know marketing. Sat flakes look very dull. But does it smell like No, it smells like buckwheat, buckwheat, buckwheat. It's just an it's it's I mean, it's wheat. It's a type of wheat.
Speaker 2: No way, really, wow, I would it never put that together. See these little things up top that look like corn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are little pieces of buckwheat, buckwheat.
Speaker 2: Yes, buckwheat, buck wheat, buck wheat.
Speaker 1: There you go. Oh, thank you. You know, I'm not a huge fan of maple flavored things, but you know, oh.
Speaker 2: This smells delicious though. Actually, yeah, I'm a fan of the smell.
Speaker 1: And they want you to put blackberries in it. That's their serving suggestion.
Speaker 2: Is that their mascot. I don't really, Yes, I don't really.
Speaker 1: I don't like berries like that in cereal because it has the hard things in the middle. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, here we go. Hmmm, kind of sweet. It's not that maple. It tastes more like honey to me. Yeah, I love this. This is pretty decent. This catch four bowls in a spoon for me. Really, Yeah, there's delicious. I want to take this box on, No you can't. I got to bring it to my mom. Why. She's having a hard time finding the Arrowhead Mills things and she loves that brand. So you can have the next one. He sent us two boxes. He sent us another one. We'll do that one next week. Okay, all right, cool, Well but wait a minute. If you find another box and you send it to me, all of a sudden, it tastes like dirt. No, it doesn't. It tastes a ground. Yeah, it tastes dirt. It kind of tastes like when I just ate a string bean out of my vegetable garden the other day but didn't wash it, and there was dirt on it. That's what it tastes like. Oh, sorry to hear that. All right? Did I rate it? No? Well, I was gonna give it more, but now I'm giving it two bowls in a spoon because there's a there's an essence of earthy dirt on it. At the harsh barley, man mar same barley. That is delicious.
Speaker 2: I loved the cereals and a spoon so good.
Speaker 1: We're not much sugar's in hereanic butt wheat grits. Did you say butt wheat? I did organic buck wheat grits, organic brown rice flour, organic cane sugar, organic maple syrup, organic buck wheat flour, organic honey sea salt. And that's it. Vita Mini Hometown Food Company, Chicago, Illinois. All right, good stuff, Andrew. I liked it. This was a good week. Yes, yeah, yes, are you going on vacation soon? Now? You told me that we need to like bang out a bunch of these cause you're going away. Oh yeah, this Gandhi road trip that's happening. Oh when is that next week? Okay, so then we should do a few more. Yeah, we should, all right, or you could just do it from the road and we'll see how that works. That would be fine.
Speaker 2: No, Diamond and Gandhi would be with me, our executive producer, Diamond.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. That would be just such a nightmare. I don't know that I could. I mean, let's try it. That would be lots of fun.
Speaker 2: Also, I think next month, I mean, if people the things keep staying on track, maybe we could have guests on again.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try it, Andrew. Thanks Scott, I'm game. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, this positive attitude is really like putting me in a good move.
Speaker 1: See this leaf turned it over. So thanks for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you, just like I appreciate you, Andrew, and I appreciate you. Scott. Good Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and check out the website which might be updated by now serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, look for an announcement if it hasn't been made already. But serial KILLERSPC dot com is going to be all new Scott Other Scott is going to look amazing. There's going to be a shop tab where maybe you could buy some merch. So wink to that cool yay.
Speaker 1: Well like the jingle at the beginning. Oh by the way, Michael, Yeah, who sent us that arrowhead mal cereal? He sent us a nice letter. You guys are awesome. More jingles, more shows, more banter, more chips. So what a what a perfect day, because we just what a perfect note. It's almost like you planned it. I didn't. I really actually didn't. I swear I didn't. You did this off the cuff. It was just an unbelievable coincidence. Wow. Yeah, so he says, more chips, keep up the great work. Hope you all don't spit out this healthy cereal. We didn't, Michael, We kind of liked it.
Speaker 2: Also, we got another review where the person she said, don't underestimate the the older gen Z gen Z females.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was really nice to read. Yeah, I don't underestimates, No, I overestimate them. I love it. So all right, thank you for listening, hip and cool. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new episode of bull Chat. It's one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: And then we'll see you again next Monday for a brand new Serial Killers with another brand new one you know I have. So here's the problem. I've got so many brand new cereals in my sack that I almost want to do an entire brand new episode, but I also don't because then I feel like I'm wasting something. You're wasting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like when you made me stretch out my jap and cereals for six episodes.
Speaker 1: That's true. So this way we can go like another two months with all the new cereals. We love it cool. Thanks for listening, We love you, and until we see you next time, say crunch, Andrew, crunch, crunch.
Speaker 2: I feel like we can't do it at the same time. One more time, okay, one, two, three?
Speaker 1: Crunch? Yeah, I got all right like that alright. Oh, by the way, do you know in my closet I found a shirt with paunch on it, seven Mary four chips, you know, and no joke. On the very bottom the name of the company that put the shirt out, serial killer swear. I'm gonna wear it next time. That's strange.
Speaker 2: I mean it is with an as but still doesn't wait, isn't our cereal? Oh oh oh, I gotta go, yeah, gotta go.
Speaker 1: By e.