Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. And before me and Tamra get started, I wanted to let everybody know that if there's anything you need to edit it out of this take and you're not going to release on that app.
Speaker 3: Don't we know hot Mike moments that are going to happen here today. I just want to let you know that, Jeff Lewis, there was a little slip up on your show and I need details.
Speaker 2: But I'm confused because you do always tell us multiple times. By the way, yeah, you're on the air.
Speaker 3: You're on the air, every break you say you're on the air. But my question to you is where do you release the footage? The video footage?
Speaker 4: Okay, so first we should tell people what happened. Yes, which is on? So on Jeff Lewis Live. I had signed to Silva on she's one of the newer Real housewives in New York City. When she do it. When you do the show, we start recording two minutes before we go live. We record the entire session, including breaks, and two minutes after we're done, We tell everyone this, So I always say, like, don't say anything after you know, in two minutes we're gonna go live. Don't say anything.
Speaker 2: And this happens multiple times because we get nervous every time. We're like, okay, shut up, be quiet.
Speaker 3: But as a guest on your show, I assume that those recording is used for your clips for your social media.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it is used for that. In my office, we can control what clips we use for social media. Guy have a social media guy. But what they what Sirius XM does is they they record the entire show, they take clips, and they put it on video for the app. So that's why we're always we always say like, you know, be careful what you say, be careful what you say.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: They did have a choice to Eric, they had a choice. It didn't upload the entire episode. It's not like right now or our care recording and then we have a choice what we want to upload.
Speaker 3: They had our clips.
Speaker 4: So just so you know, I do warn everyone. However, I have no control over what they take from the show, right and it's normally what they're interested in is before the show, the breaks and after the show, did say get upset you know, she did reach out to me, and but she even acknowledged She said, you know, I was warned four times by your producer, and but I said, look, there's worse things you can say about someone. I mean, she said, Rebecca mink Off. So again, so we can explain to your listeners, she said that Rebecca Minkoff is too nice, boring, too nice. I don't know if she said boring.
Speaker 2: She said the word boring, but the way she said it was actually this season is kind of boring. Yes, So that's what I was going to ask you. Did you guys think in the moment she was saying the season was boring or that Rebecca Minkoff was boring?
Speaker 4: How did you take it? I took it as her storyline is boring and that she is maybe not the best fit for the show. She said, she's very sweet and very professional, and.
Speaker 3: She's a scientologist. I did not know that what big time science.
Speaker 2: So we didn't. You didn't get to talk about that off camera?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. We didn't. We really didn't talk much about Rebecca. It was and by the way, she wasn't even talking to me, she was I was doing something else. She mad, she was talking to my other guest Nicole Nicole Ryan from Hits one. She was talking Nicole Ryan.
Speaker 2: But the point is she she did make a comment that alluding to she's nice, but you know, maybe not the best for the show. I don't think that's the worst thing to say, agreed, But it is the worst thing to say when it's season one of this new person joining the cast. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, Now she's got to go back and film with her and you understand, much like Orange County, you've been brought into our conversations. Now when she goes back in films, it's going to be brought up. Well, Jeff, you tend to piss people off, and my next question for you is, but you don't somebody off.
Speaker 2: Before we get to pissing off, I need to know if he sent cy flowers to apologize because that.
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything wrong, if I felt like I did something wrong. I do send flowers when i've I've.
Speaker 2: Never gotten, but I've gotten a request with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know my skin so tough, I don't care anyways, I.
Speaker 4: Love, but I don't think I really did anything wrong, and so I did. She did acknowledge the fact that, yes, you guys warned me that we were videoing this, and but again, I don't think she was that concerned about it because she didn't say anything salacious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it wasn't bad. I don't think it was that bad. You say a lot of things wrong, Okay, you do, and you own it. So I want to you, yes, yes, So I want to know if you're going to own this at Bravo con mm hmm. You said that Teddy's all In kills people now is a good friend of yours?
Speaker 4: Did I say that you did? Okay? Well it's not oz epic. Okay, Okay, maybe that was a little exaggerated. I don't know of any reported deaths. It was just rumors. I have no There's just a.
Speaker 2: Question, would you if you were in the place where you were prior to doing all in today, would you do it again all in?
Speaker 4: I would? I would do so.
Speaker 2: That's I mean.
Speaker 3: You're very thin right now? Are you on Ocempic?
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 3: Have you dappled in it?
Speaker 4: No, I have taken one. I'll tell you why. I have absolutely considered it. A lot of my friends have lost a ton of weight doing it. I don't like the side effects like, I cannot stand to be nauseous. I have never tried.
Speaker 3: You can't drink?
Speaker 4: Oh that too, I didn't. Yeah, it was more. It's more about I can't stand to be nauseous.
Speaker 2: And of all that the bad shit the people said about me at Bravo Con, everybody expected me to be the most upset about your comment that my program kills people, and I wasn't. I was like, oh, you know, Jeff. People like, because why are you evented by it? And I was like, because I know he did the program and he did well on it, and he knows that if I actually killed people. Do I think that Jeff would be joking about it?
Speaker 4: So I don't really remember saying that. I'm sure I did say it. No, no, no, no, this this was I did the opening panel with Andy. Correct. That's when I said it happened? Is that when I said it? So if I did, I know I said it, I said it, But did I did I? Did I follow up? Did I follow it up with that I have done the program? And then I did lose? Did I follow up? You didn't? You?
Speaker 2: Actually? Well?
Speaker 4: I meant to.
Speaker 2: It was it was just now, don't worry, don't worry, Jeff.
Speaker 4: It's an incredibly effective program. It really is.
Speaker 2: Well it's okay, Jeff, I wasn't actually upset, but somebody was upset at you at Bravo Con because you shaded Crystal. You said, are you glad she's gone? And she called you a bitchy guy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you know what she said to me on the carpet, not to me about me. So look, I wasn't a big fan of Crystals at all until she did this. So when I I might have, you know, been a little bit shady to her and she called me a cocksucker on the.
Speaker 3: Red carpet, Well that's truth to that.
Speaker 4: She's not wrong, and so I loved her from that moment because she fought back. She's fighting back, and we are now pretty close.
Speaker 3: I really like Crystal.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 3: I wish that we could we could have seen Now she's gone, obviously, but we could have seen, you know, her calling Erica cocksucker or something. That would have been great.
Speaker 2: Well, she couldn't called Erica a cocksucker.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying I'm not just throwing that out there. I'm just saying I would have liked to see that feisty side of her.
Speaker 4: Well, we started to see the feisty side of her in her third season, right, was it her third season? Yeah, okay, we started seeing her feisty side, and so I guess I was very confused by that casting decision to let her go because look, she's not one of the highest paid girls, right, She's newer, so it's not a money issue, and she's really coming into her own now, and she started to feel comfortable and more confident, and she started to speak up for herself Exhibit A, and yes and then now and then now you cut her.
Speaker 2: But I think the same what happens on these shows if you if it starts to feel too clicky, like I think the relationship between Sutton and Garcel and Crystal felt.
Speaker 3: Too like the Trace Omega.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it felt daze and then they don't ever like that. It's like the Fox Horst five or whatever it is. Whenever you feel like there.
Speaker 3: Is a bond, how you're saying that's why you got fired. I'm saying that it never last.
Speaker 4: Those bonds ever last like that. The next season it's like it's three more.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we've now seen three seasons of Crystal, Sutton and Garcel being connected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I say something wrong with that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. I felt like your third season, which was your last season, you found your voice even though you were pregnant, but you were you had the whole doggy Gate situation going on. Your thought was no, that was my second second season, and then going into third, I feel like you were more vocal and then you got asked.
Speaker 2: Well, I also made a big gup my third season, So I mean, I don't know that I needed to share. I don't know that you just out Denise my third season. But she had already outed herself on Howard Stern, so it wasn't like I really.
Speaker 3: She was married to Charlie Shane, So yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, either way, we've seen Crystal open up to you on your show since Bravo con So that leads me to ask you, what side do you on in regards to this Anna Marie Crystal thing.
Speaker 4: Oh I think I'm I'm on Crystal side for sure. Yeah. Absolutely? Are they still fighting? Are they still she's still going on?
Speaker 3: She keeps like putting things out there on Twitter and social media that's really really nasty.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
Speaker 2: I don't did you ever meet Anna Marie?
Speaker 4: I did meet her. I actually I met her at Kyle's White Party, and I really liked her. Thought she was very nice. I just you know, I don't think she looked right on the show, but in person, I thought she was well.
Speaker 3: On social media she looks terrible. Oh okay, really really bad. Do you went on Watch What Happens Live and said that you were going to be filming on Orange County this season?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: But then I found out it never happened. Did Andy block you from doing that because she announced it or you chose not to?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: I chose not to because Bravo was not going to indemnify me. So and not only were they not going to indemnify me. So basically, if I said something to fammatory, are you.
Speaker 3: Going to say something to lammatory? It's the same contract you signed to go on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: It's different though, because I was being.
Speaker 2: He was part of the story.
Speaker 3: You were not to sit down with anybody. You were just there to be pretty.
Speaker 4: It's it's very different when you go to you know, Kyle's White Party and you have you know, they catch you a few lines. But when you're doing a sit down and you're talking about a very sensitive topic.
Speaker 2: Was it going to be one on one?
Speaker 4: Yes, it was going to be a one on lunch with one on one You're going to talk about John correct. Yeah, and uh, I believe that the same conversation happened with someone else, but it wasn't as effective because I yeah, I'm very privy to a lot of details and that was why they wanted me to do it. But see, the problem is is that we know that John Jansen is litigious and it could have put me in a position, a vulnerable position legally. But not only was Bravo not going to indemnify me, which is mean they're not going to let me use their lawyers to defend myself. They wanted me to indemnify them. So I'm sorry, I'm not getting paid for this. I'm doing my friend of favor here and you guys a favor. You're not going to indemnify me. You want me to indemnify you. What am I getting out of this?
Speaker 2: Well? Speaking of getting out of this, you had Shannon on your show this morning. Yes, is there anything that you want to shift about camera zero? Oh?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Was it because you? Is it because you pussy footed around in your conversation.
Speaker 4: No, I just look. What I have learned over the last year is that, you know, a lot of these I tend to insert myself in things that have nothing to do with me, and I don't want it. I don't need to fight other people's fights. And I've said this over and over and over again when you talk about the clicks right and the Trace Avegas. My favorite part of OC Housewives was the Trace Avegas. That was I am I the only one that loves to watch these girls love each other, support each other, drink, have fun. There is nothing more fun to watch than when the three of you were connected and bonded and friends. I don't disagree, and I always have this hope. I'm friends with all three of them, and I have this hope that one day we're going to be able to get past all this. However, I and I'm you know, I'm friends with Vicky. I don't like what happened recently at one of the one of the Trace Avegas.
Speaker 3: Oh, Vicky had this.
Speaker 4: I do not like that. I am not behind that. I do not support that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They also Vicky came on your pod and talk shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she talks about me too.
Speaker 2: I mean on your show, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't talk shit about Picky and I. I don't get on my podcast and talk shit about Shannon. Like what we do and we film on the show is something totally separate. But outside of that, like, I'm not going to sit there and bash her.
Speaker 2: But I do have a question. If you had to pick one of the trace amigos. Oh, you can only pick one.
Speaker 4: It's it's very, very hard. But I will tell you. I've you know, I've been friends with Shannon the longest. No, No, Shannon and I are very close.
Speaker 3: I actually introduced you. So we're going to lunch. He talks to Shannon Moore.
Speaker 4: We do business together, you and me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah we do.
Speaker 2: But you haven't picked.
Speaker 4: I don't want to pick. I don't want to pick. Said. I even said today I was in the parking structure and I said to Shannon, like I really because it's true, like I don't like this discord. And you know, all I can.
Speaker 2: Say Jeff lewis new tagline I hate the drama.
Speaker 4: No it's I didn't say hate it. I just said I shouldn't insert myself in it. But I do hope. What worries me is that when Vicky has an audience at an event chat chant camera that shows her character, well, it just it takes things a little too far and at that point it's it's very hard to get over that.
Speaker 3: Do you understand I've done nothing to Vicky. Nothing. In fact, probably a week prior to that we were texting. I had no idea. There was you know, conversations about me quitting Trace Amigas, and they knew clearly why I did it, and it was to me, no hard feelings.
Speaker 4: The most vicious fights, the nastiest fights you see, is usually because there is a real love there. Right, there's hurt. Yes, So when we don't care about people and they talk shit about us, do we care now? We don't care? Yeah, But when our friends do, why because we care about them care. So I think that there has always been a deep love between you and Shannon and Vicki. We've seen it time and time again, and that that's what this is about. This is about hurt, This is about being hurt.
Speaker 2: Do you think this is about hurt or do you think this is truly about jealousy? And not in parts to you? But like I think there's a time where the friendship gets overlooked by the want for fame or the want for financial gain. And if you're willing to overlook your friends for that, how do you get over that. I mean, you've been in this situation.
Speaker 4: Before, I think, Okay, So what I'm seeing from Afar is that you've had incredible success right in the last several years, not only with TV, with the podcast, with your business. Your business is I mean, you have an incredible business that be to CBD, which, by the way, thank you, it is the only way I sleep at night. I take one every single night. If I don't take one of those gummies, I'm up sixteen times. So thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I think that, yes, as you know, it's natural to kind of want what your friends have. And I think I think with Vicki and not having the show like you do, and not having Veen, I mean, she has a good business, but I think that this whole trace Amegas tour was a means for both of them to create a separate source of income, and they felt at the time that they really needed you to make that happen. Now they've since uh, they've since done it without you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Is it as successful, I don't know. Are they selling as many, you know, as many tickets? I don't know, because again you know that we want.
Speaker 3: I wish them all the success in the world. I really really do, and I think that they can do it for me. I can't get too much into it because obviously it is part of the show this season. It just didn't make sense for me anymore.
Speaker 4: And I get that.
Speaker 3: And I was so busy, and I'm splitting my time between Big Bear and Orange County, and the less I have to travel, the better.
Speaker 4: And it sounds to me from you that you were very clear that you could.
Speaker 3: Very clear couldn't commit Crystal class.
Speaker 4: So whether they heard that or chose to hear it or not hear it, you know, there's some hurt feelings.
Speaker 3: Well, they keep saying publicly. Tarma didn't even respond to us. She responded to the agent Paris. So they hired when I was in Scotland doing Traders. They hired an agent and a management company and all this stuff. So I got a text message after me and Shannon had already had a little bit of an argument from Paris. The agent Paris asked me, hey, Shannon and Vicky are in. I have some more shows coming up that you guys could potentially do, and I said, I'm sorry. At this point, I just don't want to continue. They never once reached out to me, like me and Vicky were in perfect good terms. She could have said like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I get to them before going into Traders that I can't get It.
Speaker 3: Was actually it was actually after Traders. It was when the first show that Doug did with us and was Arizona Phoenix, and we had a meeting and I said, listen, guys, I don't have a lot of time, love spare time, so don't commit on don't rely on me. Maybe find a backup. You know, I was trying to work with them. I will try to make it a priority, but if I have other things going, I just you know, the podcast is huge and so it's it's really difficult, but I wish them all the luck.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the thing, though, I feel like where things go too far, it just you know, I know that you're being careful about the personal attacks. I think that I've had some falling out. You know, I've had fallings out with people, especially recently, and I think you just have to be very very careful because you start to say things publicly that you just can't come back from. And if if you still care about that person, and you are, you know, you have any sort of desire in the future to reconcile, you have to be very careful about what you said. So I, you know, you you were talking to me about Heather McDonald earlier.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going to bring her I don't I mean transition.
Speaker 4: I just felt like that is a rift.
Speaker 3: Where does your relationship stand right now?
Speaker 4: Between you and we do not We do not have a friendship. We do not have a relationship. We were friends. There was like me, real feelings and you know, and uh, and I think that was one of the reasons why it got so nasty, because we did care about each other and we were both hurt and we heard each other. And I have said, you know, I said publicly on the show that I have regrets and there's things that I should not have inserted myself in or got involved in. But there have been things said since that it's really can't we can't go back.
Speaker 2: It's made it easier for you to go We're done.
Speaker 4: It's not about easy, it's not easy. It's just the things that have been said now about me publicly. It's just we can't go back.
Speaker 3: So does she go on her podcast and talk about you?
Speaker 4: Not anymore, But she did for a very long period of time.
Speaker 2: Like a kind of like seven months, like seven points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it went on for about seven months, like about your character. Yes, you know that I don't support women. She compared me to Harvey Wine. What it was it was really yeah, I mean really really blow the belt.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw her after all that happened. I was at the hideaway and I forget what she was mad at me for, but I was somehow tied to you or the situation. And she walked in and it was like a casual night. We're all like pretty much in sweats, and she came in. She was in this like bright yellow gown. She walked housewives and then like turned around and like ran out of that. I was like, I can't even remember what I did.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised she did that, because I feel like she would have even if she didn't want to. She'd go over there and she tried to talk to you. No, she would get content to go back to her pout.
Speaker 2: She doesn't do that with me, like there's like a radio, there's something there, But I don't I cannot even remember what I did.
Speaker 3: I know you went at her Brabacan because of me.
Speaker 4: We were friends for a long time.
Speaker 3: And how did this fight start?
Speaker 2: Let's not let's not go to but I do have a question. What do you think there's a better likelihood of happening the trace Amiga's reconciling or you reconciling with Heather?
Speaker 4: Hmm, you know, I don't know. I do give people second and third and fourth and fifth chance.
Speaker 3: You're not done with Heather.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm not done. I just I do think that, you know, it would take a while, probably for both of us to recover from what we said to each other about each other.
Speaker 3: Was it your fault the fight?
Speaker 4: I think it was both of our faults. I think we both have. I certainly contributed.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's move on from Heather because we have to do some other would you rather would you rather see Lisa Renna or Kim Richards back on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: I think Lisa Renna. I think Kim is a great friend of I don't know about a full time cast member. I mean Lisa was born to do this. I mean she's so good and I think Lisa probably.
Speaker 3: Do you prefer Sonya Morgan or Brent Whitfield, Well.
Speaker 4: I've never met Brnn, so I would say Sonya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one has to go. Sutton or Guard.
Speaker 4: Well, that's actually a very that's kind of a tough decision because I think they're both very valuable to the show. But I'm closer to something, so I guess if I had two, would be Garcel. But I think they both are great on the show.
Speaker 2: And if you had to pick between the three Atlanta Housewives, who would you decide to come back? Kenya, Charree or Drew.
Speaker 4: Kenya Probably? She's a big ship.
Speaker 3: Starr, are you bummed about?
Speaker 4: I don't understand, Like, what are you doing with this woman? It's like, you know, you hire or fire her? You hire her, you fire.
Speaker 3: Her the most fired housewives.
Speaker 4: It's nuts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're going to get at this point. Why do you keep bringing her like it's like dangling the carrot and then But I.
Speaker 3: Do feel like she's good.
Speaker 2: We all enjoy her. Nobody doesn't enjoy her even when she does shit like shitty things. But I like watching her.
Speaker 3: But because they're bringing yes financial financially, because they're bringing Poorsche back. They kept Drew, I believe because Drew and porschear could friends.
Speaker 4: And remember it's a money thing. It's a budget thing, you know, especially with the ogs. You know, the OG's command higher salaries.
Speaker 2: But do you come back so like, let's say you did three seasons, you left, then you came back for two, Like do you automatically get brought back as that number that? You know what I'm saying, That's what I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think that's why what they do is they take someone like Tamra, who's how many seasons were you on before t twelve twelve seasons, who's making probably more money than you know, any housewife, and then they let you go. You're gone a season or two, and then they bring you back and they renegotiate. And I remember when Flipping Out got canceled, I had a conversation with them. I was at Netflix and that was kind of going south, and I went back to Bravo and I said, is there a world where we would bring Flipping Out back? And they said yes, but we wouldn't pay you what we were paying you before.
Speaker 2: And would you ever do it at a reduced rate?
Speaker 4: You know, I would have if I had not had other options, But I had other options.
Speaker 3: Well, now you have your news show on.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I love working for Amazon incredibly, Like I make considerably more money than I did it problem, Oh really, oh considerably?
Speaker 2: Well what's the viewership difference?
Speaker 4: I actually think it's a bigger platform.
Speaker 3: But I am just curious it's a bigger.
Speaker 4: Platform because I'm on Prime and freebe that's amazing, And I thought Freebee is they're getting rid of that, they're consolidating. Yes, so then I and then I'll just be on.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the difference is between the two of them.
Speaker 2: Is you have to have free to watch.
Speaker 4: You have there's ads, where Prime, if you're a Prime member, there's no ads.
Speaker 2: I guess I had to download Tobo or whatever, I've never even heard of it before to be to bo just so I could watch the p Diddy documentary like I needed.
Speaker 3: He's got a documentary already. Oh I don't even want to see that guy's face.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's not him doing it himself. It's called the Downfall of p.
Speaker 4: Diddy, So he's probably not involved in that.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't, He didn't do any interviews, probably, yeah, he probably didn't.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the Ashley Madison documentary?
Speaker 4: If somebody just told me about that? Is it? Is it three episodes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I need to watch it.
Speaker 3: You need to watch it.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you found out that somebody that you were with was on Ashley Madison? Oh?
Speaker 4: It lose my shit? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like what?
Speaker 2: But what do you think that any of your past partners would have known they had thirty two days to tell you that it was going to be leaked? Or do you think they would have waited until just the Internet released it? Like, do you think they would have had the balls.
Speaker 3: You would have?
Speaker 2: Like, because a lot of these guys waited, They really hoped that.
Speaker 3: They would not be well, there was like thirty million or something like thirty eight million million people were subscribing to this.
Speaker 2: And I would say thirty seven million of them did not come clean prior. They just waited for their names to be Like, yeah, why.
Speaker 4: Would you come clean if you don't have to?
Speaker 2: But you're going you know, you have eight days? You know your name is coming out? Would you come clean? I would have to come clean, I'd be like I would just I accidentally signed up. I clicked this thing by accident and immediately put my at a card info in Like I would have had to say something.
Speaker 4: I yeah, no, I'm not really, I'm not a cheater. So I probably would wait till I was broken up with someone before I started dating other people. So you yeah, Now, have I met someone that I'm interested when I'm in a relationship and did I date that person after the fact? Yes?
Speaker 2: But do you think you're having an emotional affair during your.
Speaker 4: These were a long time ago, But I did. I did meet someone before I was out of my relationship, but we didn't, I mean, nothing really happened, but there was an emotion.
Speaker 3: Yes, I married him.
Speaker 4: There was an emotional affair. It was quick though, like it was it was only a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Do you think would you even say it was love or it was just that high of like being with somebody that was really endt you and giving you the things?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean it lasted for a year, that's pretty long. Yeah. And then he cheated.
Speaker 2: Then he cheated.
Speaker 4: Oh I tell you this story, This is a guy like I was in my thirties. This guy. Yes, So when I was I started.
Speaker 2: Dating in the public eye.
Speaker 4: No, when I started dating him, I was dating someone else right because I was single. So I was, you know, just dating like two or three people whatever casually. And he's like, I I don't want to see anyone else. I want to be committed. I said, okay, So I committed to him. A year later. I remember, I'll never forget this as long as I live. He he'd gone out with his friends and it was kind of late morning, and he usually will check in with me. So I called him and I said what's up? And he goes, I have I have something to tell you, And he said, last night, I was out with my buddies. I went to a bar, I had some drinks, and I went home with someone. And it was the guy that he told me to break up with. To commit to him, No, a year prior, A year prior, you can't make this shut up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did they stay together?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: And then he tried to get back with me, but there was no way. It was over.
Speaker 2: Where did they go out?
Speaker 4: But then he did something kind of hot though, and we had like a one.
Speaker 2: Nighter because of course you did.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you what he did. So we were broken up. Months had gone by and I was living in those felis I remember, and it was like this big property. It was just you know, it's this really cool big property. Because I'll never forget because off the primary bedroom, that's what I saw. It was, No, you've never been there. It was this huge pool. It was gorgeous backyard, and it was like eleven o'clock maybe midnight. All of a sudden I hear splashing. No, this was like three months later, splashing.
Speaker 2: He came and broke into your house.
Speaker 3: He was skinny dipping in your pool.
Speaker 2: Of course it was so try hard, it was hot, try hard.
Speaker 4: But it didn't you know, and it didn't go anywhere, but it was fine.
Speaker 2: Do you have a type, Like, if you could pick one celebrity that could be your hall pass above all hall passes, who would it be.
Speaker 4: I don't know about celebrities, but it has to be one.
Speaker 2: We know, because you can't just name somebody.
Speaker 4: I've always I've always liked that Scott Speedman. You know who he is, of course I do. It's so funny because I'm not normally like, drawn to like blondeaged, engaged blonde with her for ten years.
Speaker 3: How's it going with you? Engage?
Speaker 4: We engaged in a lot of litigation last year, but we are. We've settled everything. Everything new custy schedule, h new child support, him out, attorneys, all of it. It's all settled now.
Speaker 3: You were telling me in the green room about Monroe, and she seems to be a little sassy like her dad. And she was talking about your death and where she wants to move when you die.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true. She she loves the Tower Bar. She wants to move into the Sunset Hotel.
Speaker 2: You mean where John Merrowy stays.
Speaker 4: Yes, and Andy, so she has I mean, she's really kind of fixated on this, and she's she's thought about it in detail, because she said, I have a lot of things I'm gonna have to hire remover. Like she really, I'm like, I'm not dead, Like I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 3: Like she's going to her stuff in baskets, and she was all ready.
Speaker 4: She's like, she's she's ready to go. She's got a backup. Happens.
Speaker 3: She's a planner, you know what, She's getting it done.
Speaker 4: So here's the problem. So Shane is now my chief of staff. Right, he's really assistant, but he changed his name to chief of staff.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: And the problem is is that if something happens to me, he has no skills. What's he gonna do? What's he gonna do for a living.
Speaker 3: So you can get it, take care of you, spend your money.
Speaker 4: Key Man. You can get a key Man insurance policy. Who did Vicky?
Speaker 3: Of course? Has Vicky sold Monroe any health insurance on you?
Speaker 4: Vicky has sold uh.
Speaker 3: Policy insurance policies in case you.
Speaker 4: So Vicky has is selling Shane key Man insurance because something happens to me, he'll get it. He'll get paid out because he's.
Speaker 2: Your key You guys could ever fall in love what you and Shane?
Speaker 4: No, Shane's like my kid, He's like my son.
Speaker 3: I also heard that you tried to adopt Shane.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Why he's twenty seven.
Speaker 4: But in my defense, he was twenty three at the time. Oh, you were twenty five, So yes, I did send a paperwork, legal paperwork to his parents and his parents said no, and.
Speaker 2: They're like no, he's a grown man with his own life and friends, Like this is creepy.
Speaker 4: But Shane wanted because he financially then you know again if something happens, but now you've got that key Man insurance, so that Vicki's selling you, so you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: So Shane wasn't happy with what he was going to get if his parents died, so he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Make sure he latched onto Monroe's inhered.
Speaker 4: He felt his parents are being selfish because his parents have you know they have, uh. I think their biggest asset is their home like most people, and it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't enough for him.
Speaker 4: He was upset because yes, he split it three ways with his four ways with the brother, so there wasn't there's not gonna be a ton left. So he just felt his parents are being self No.
Speaker 2: That's smart.
Speaker 3: Are you here up today?
Speaker 2: Fully on? Like all the Bravo shows? What's your not?
Speaker 4: I'm not up to date on all of them. I can't watch all of them. I'm watching Jersey right now.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Jerseys, So let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: If one has to go, Melissa, Teresa, who is it? M m hmm.
Speaker 4: I guess I think I'd probably let Teresa go.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you on social media.
Speaker 3: On social media.
Speaker 4: Just set me up. I don't even know is that a problem. I just just my opinion. Well, you told me I mean to get fired, you just give me a choice. I don't. Oh god, Okay, how do you.
Speaker 3: Feel the show is going? They're clearly filming a show that's split right down the middle.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought that they really were going to split it down the middle where you're going to have you know you're gonna never seen you never see them together. You are seeing them together, you know you are seeing that a little bit.
Speaker 3: They just don't speak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I you know, I personally it was, God, it was. It's just so nasty between the two of them. I'm sick of seeing it. I don't want to see it. So if they have to keep them apart, but you know, I'm not not enjoying the show.
Speaker 2: Though Julia Fox made a good comment. She goes, Andy, I think at this point you need to step in. You either tell them if they're going to be on the show together, they have to film, okay.
Speaker 3: Or you're gone or one of them is gone.
Speaker 2: But I think giving people that are on a show regardless if I would say the same thing about Tamra or whomever, it may be if you're on a show, filming an ensemble television show, you should not have the right.
Speaker 3: Like I met with Margaret prior to her filming, she did her pre interview with Bravo, talked about the new season, and she told me she was told at that time that they didn't have to film together. And I said to her, I don't think that's a good idea. I think that you're they're going to draw a line in this and this is not going to be ensemble cast anymore. It's not going to work. So my advice would just film with her.
Speaker 2: But do you had better watching it this season?
Speaker 4: I am enjoying it so far.
Speaker 2: It is what's your favorite?
Speaker 4: M I mean, I have my favorites. I love Dolores, I love Margaret, I love Melissa, I like jen Fessler.
Speaker 2: I think jen Aiden's gone.
Speaker 4: Uh, you haven't even.
Speaker 2: Seen her this season.
Speaker 4: I know, Oh, we've only seen her like maybe, yeah, we haven't seen much of her.
Speaker 3: You've heard what's going on on social media with jen Aiden?
Speaker 4: Right, No, you guys are more in tuned to that than I am. If it's not about me, I don't really.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Evidently she was giving screeners to bloggers and giving them presents to direct posts in her favor.
Speaker 2: So like example, if why.
Speaker 4: Haven't we thought of that? Shane?
Speaker 2: I know what that?
Speaker 3: Now they're outing her.
Speaker 4: Oh what about vander Pump, because I will say, you watching vander Pump.
Speaker 2: Yes, hold on it. Did you like the Valley of vander Pump rolls better?
Speaker 4: Okay, I haven't watch the belt. Shane loves the Valley. Shane loves the Valley. I'm going to finish Vanner Pump and then I'm jumping into the Valley team Janet.
Speaker 2: I just mess.
Speaker 3: I just met Janet. She was very sweet. She's just doing her job.
Speaker 4: Leave the girl alone, right, I'm gonna I'm going to watch the Valley when I'm done with vander Pump.
Speaker 3: I'm almost I suspect that they're going to phase out van and.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think they're going to bring in a full new cast of It's my interesting guess.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I think that you know, I feel bad for Ariana, and I know that you're going to say it's an ensemble cast. You sign up for, you took the paycheck, the whole thing. But again, the producers tell you one thing and then they do another right, so they say, oh, you don't have to talk to Tom the entire season, we're going to film separately. But then they put you in the same room with him non stop.
Speaker 3: But they live together.
Speaker 4: True, But she's also they're they're trying to with They're out of that now. Yeah, that in an entanglement. They were trying to get out of that situation, right, But.
Speaker 2: If you want out of entanglement, you don't sign on to do another ensemble cast with that person.
Speaker 4: You just don't unless the producer says you don't have to film with them.
Speaker 2: Which then you don't. But you don't have to require the other people on your cast not to film with them. That's the difference. If she were just to say, I refuse to do anything with him, but I'm fine for my friends to do whatever. But that's not what happened.
Speaker 3: God, I'd love to film with them if I was her, so I could just yeah, nihilate riling.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's the difference. Like if you and I were best friends and we and Tarma was my girlfriend and she had sex with somebody else and you were a part of it and blah blah blah, and I were to say listen. I I refuse to film with Tarmra. That's fine. I can refuse to. She broke my heart. But me telling you that you have to refuse to is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's also And I keep reminding everybody that you know, they picked those cameras up months after this, after it happened. Months Like how.
Speaker 2: Many days after you Engage broke up did you film the radio show?
Speaker 4: Well, I will tell you see so Flipping Out was canceled in season eleven. Yeah, after season eleven we broke up. I think that the god, the universe, whatever you believe in, was protecting me because I think season twelve would have been my downfall. I mean, I was in such a bad place. I was lashing out everywhere. I was unbearable. I was making self destructive decisions. Is that when I was so sad, unhappy, angry? Like it?
Speaker 3: Just say it was the problem back then?
Speaker 4: What was the problem with you?
Speaker 3: What was what was going on?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I take response, I take responsibility from from my participation in whatever happened with Gage and I.
Speaker 3: But so was it the breakup with Gauge that made you spiral.
Speaker 4: Or there was a lot of there was a lot.
Speaker 3: About the cancelation of your show.
Speaker 4: There were a lot of bad things that happened, so it was a combination.
Speaker 2: But if you had some really amazing things happen at the same time, do you think it maybe would have picked up your spirits.
Speaker 4: Nothing amazing happened, it was like, really right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's what I'm saying. But at the same time, if you'd booked another one, like top television show, and then you got booked on Broadway and then you booked every single commercial, that's.
Speaker 4: You're saying that if my career.
Speaker 2: Suddenly and of your entire career, don't you think you could have had a little pep in your step.
Speaker 4: A lot of people keep saying that, like, oh, you should reframe and just take a look at the fact that you've you're having all this financial But what she really wanted is you know, I mean that relationship was very important to her, Her heart was, But.
Speaker 3: I don't really did get a boyfriend, like two weeks later, ten days.
Speaker 4: Feels a little like a rebound though, and I don't know, we're still together, yeah, yeah, but the show I'm not really feeling it between them.
Speaker 2: Are you no, I think I think it's a place.
Speaker 3: Is that the guy with the man bun?
Speaker 4: His hair is like, I don't like the hair. I can't stand that he does have a good body.
Speaker 3: No man should have a man bun.
Speaker 2: I think when she comes to when she's out of this place, I think she would eat him alive. Now she's like in a very demure place and like holding back, and she's right. But I think once she comes back into it, I don't think she's gonna last with Dan because I think Dan is very passive and he kind of reminds me of Janet's husband, who I haven't learned his name yet, but I'm I'm getting there. Jason Jon, Oh my gosh, do you like him on the Valley? He's a good guy, right, eat him alive?
Speaker 3: I like them all. I even like Jack's. I never was a big Jackson.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen the recent episode?
Speaker 3: Oh what did he do? Is he yelling?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: I love jack all right, so I have to ask.
Speaker 2: The last Valley episode, there's a huge fight between Jackson and Brittany because Brittany is once again throwing up. It's been years and years and years of Brittany and having a relationship with alcohol that upsets her. Also drink, and she throws, well, this is what jack stands to drink. Don't drink now that you're he keeps saying, now that you're a mother, you shouldn't drink. Meanwhile, Jackson is on like his second bottle of tequila, and he's like essentially coming at her on the show, you drink that much?
Speaker 3: No, I thought he was such a good dad. He's always worried about his little boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you might need to catch up.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched the last time. Oh no, I watched Big Bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, second round of Big Bear. It's really bad. But my question is, do you think once you have kids, Now that you've had Monroe, do you think it's fair to say that one person in the relationship change and not the other. I'm sorry because he keeps saying, you're a mother now, you shouldn't be drinking. You're a mother now, you shouldn't do this. You're a mother now. But he hasn't changed anything about his lifestyle. He's opening a bar, he's partying, he's doing all these things. He's getting but he's like, I can handle my alcohol, so you can't.
Speaker 4: Right, So I don't have to grow up, but you do.
Speaker 2: Right, But do you think that's fair? Like, do you even think there's a justify fair? No?
Speaker 4: No, of course it's not fair.
Speaker 2: But it also like, I don't know, there's just something I wish you were up to day because they're broken off.
Speaker 3: Now, clearly it was, But do you.
Speaker 2: Think that those two knowing them? I know both.
Speaker 4: You know I'm not even supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about that, Jeff? When we got here, we walked in. First of all, I walked from the parking structure and he shut the elevator on me and went up.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was you, in my defense, But okay, and can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Did you think it was me?
Speaker 2: Because you walked right by me when I was eating my Chinese chicken? Salady?
Speaker 4: If I do sometimes I do that where I should be holding the elevator because I see someone walking to the elevator.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I do the opposite. I shut it. I shut it really quick.
Speaker 4: Yes, you actually you actually will shut.
Speaker 2: The Oh yeah, I press the button.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean I'll press the button like you know, floor eight. But no, but you see someone kind of walking quickly like hoping to catch the elevator and I'm not doing anything and I just watch them. But I didn't know it was you. I didn't know it was you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually I think Sofio was the one standing out there and you haven't seen her since she was a little kid.
Speaker 4: But I am not allowed to be doing any sort of radio shows or podcas has outside of Serious ExM or the Serious ExM owned podcast networks, allegedly unless I have.
Speaker 3: Permission, and you didn't get permission, no.
Speaker 4: Because it takes weeks, and I I just feel like this is going to be under the radar.
Speaker 2: Who is no one's going to hear this?
Speaker 3: Who was the worst guest ever on your radio show?
Speaker 2: If you say me, Jeff, I will it's.
Speaker 4: You're a great best You actually are a great guest.
Speaker 3: Because you said, doesn't shut up.
Speaker 4: Actually you're a talker. That makes our that makes our job so much easier.
Speaker 2: But when you say in front of something, it's not a compliment.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you are a great guest.
Speaker 3: Actually, Jeff lewis life allegedly allegedly, so there's no guest you would never have back.
Speaker 4: So people will come on. You know, I have regulars because I'm on five days a week, two hours a day, so I have a lot of regulars. And sometimes if they had a bad weekend or they have issues with their partner or their husband, wife, whatever, sometimes they come in and they just don't talk, and you know, I get one where answers. The other day I got is Jolie Fisher, who is a friend of mine, the actress. Yeah, she's been on several times for whatever reason. The last time she was on, she wasn't giving me a lot. I don't know what happened. I don't know what was going on that morning or the night before whatever.
Speaker 3: She just don't feel like to Was.
Speaker 2: She giving you a lot of breakfast?
Speaker 3: I know, but they don't know that until you wake up that morning.
Speaker 4: But did she was giving me much at breakfast before?
Speaker 2: Because always when you do Jeff's show, you go and you have breakfast first and you do a little just so you guys know, we meet right below where he does his radio show, and we have a little oatmeal or bagel or whatever it is a coffee, So you have thirty minutes of chat time before you go up. So that's pretty much where he gets all of his information to then throw you under the bus on the show. Yes did Jolie? Was she giving stuff up?
Speaker 4: It was a quiet day for her, and it was unusual because it's not normally she's very talkative. So Josh Flagg, I never know with him. I love the guy, he's my friend. I never know is is he going to talk to me today or not? And so to be honest with you, I will never put him on alone again because I get scared. I don't know if this is going to be a day of one word answers or not. So I'm always pairing Josh with somebody now because there was one or two times where he just didn't contribute, But then there's other times where he's got he is, he's on, he's charismatic, he's got storytelling. But there's just I have guests that are inconsistent.
Speaker 3: Is my I can't remember her name and I follow her on Instagram. She's on your show a lot. She's so freaking funny. She has a baby, a little boy. Oh Jackie Shimmel, Yes, Bible, Yes, she's the Why can I remember her name?
Speaker 2: On her Instagram?
Speaker 3: Is hilarious, hilarious, She's so funny. And then when she's on your show. It's her show. She talks the entire time. It well, she entire time. She has.
Speaker 4: She has a very successful podcasts.
Speaker 2: Called Bitch Bible. You guys, she just had on Lindsey from some summer house.
Speaker 4: They did a test with her at Serious XM and you know, I think it could have been money too, like if they wanted to pick her up, and I think it might have been. What you have to know, because she does very well with the Bitch Bible, So I imagine it could have been a money thing where they they decided not to move forward, but they were looking at a think a three day a week show with her, something like that, Shane, But it was I think it was gonna be very expensive.
Speaker 2: But if you guys need a good time, go to her highlight about when she had pink eye at Paris Fashion Week.
Speaker 3: She's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It honestly will give you so much joy.
Speaker 3: Does she stand up but.
Speaker 4: Her live show she should and it was. It was very funny. It was actually very crowded. There was a lot of people there and Stossy was on with her that day. Oh that loves too amazing has been on your show?
Speaker 2: She hasn't, But I mean, we're good friends, but she doesn't want to talk about all this stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you're right, where's making weaver? Did you piss her off too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh your pause?
Speaker 3: Just seen her or heard her on your show in a while?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she hasn't. She hasn't been on in a while, but she's going. She's doing the live show. We're doing a live show or vine next week. It's sold out, and then she's doing the radio show the next weet us.
Speaker 2: But it's weird that you didn't ask us to be on that we.
Speaker 4: Had some we had some working personal friendship issues that no, well maybe, but I I think we're just kind of taking We're not taking a pause, we're not taking a break. We're taking a little distance from each other.
Speaker 2: It got too intense the relationship.
Speaker 4: It's not intense, it's I felt too comfortable. I felt like we were closer friends than we were, and I was hurt and disappointed by a few things that happened. And and you know, Tamra, I'm I imagine you can relate to this, but I get uncomfortable when someone is really good friends with all of my enemies, you know what I mean, not just one, not two, not three, like four, Like she's friendly with four of my like worst, biggest.
Speaker 2: Because one of them gave me a ride and Bravo con I don't like that. Can we talk about one of your enemies? Because the day I was leaving The day I was leaving, Bravo kN you know how they like send all of our cars out at the same time. Mine was taking a while, but Ginny Pulos's was coming right out. So I with her to Jet sweet X. Yeah, she did a panel, so I hitched a ride with her. But I couldn't help but feel awkward. Just I don't know why I love you, but I was like, have all this love for you? So I just was like very quiet. But have you spoken to her at all? Because this is the biggest fan question.
Speaker 4: Where we are? You know, we don't have a relationship.
Speaker 2: We haven't had one in years, zero communication.
Speaker 4: Again, this goes back to sometimes we take things too far that you can't come back from.
Speaker 2: You follow her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I do not know it was bad.
Speaker 2: I I don't if I fight with somebody, I don't unfollow them because all the followers she can get.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, there was some.
Speaker 2: Accounts almost as high as yours and I was only on three years eight, I almost twice as high as you.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if you know all the details of that story, Tamera, but it really, it really was a relationship that I tried to I tried to maneuver it in the best way that I could, and it wasn't good enough. And she had lashed out and did some very very really really.
Speaker 2: Low You think they were personal issues or do you think it was business business? That's what I was gonna say. It always comes.
Speaker 4: Back to business of my business, my money, my reputation. Yes, it's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: About the trace of me once you involved financial it was really really yeah, it was bad, Like we can all be assholes?
Speaker 3: Are your Soila is still working pegdnt every weekend?
Speaker 2: She's got a commercial. I just saw it or no? Was it just all your Instagram at that's funny. I liked it.
Speaker 4: She has a commercial on your and she still works every weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about him for getting flowers so you can get Mother's Day flowers. This is too late, but I saw it. I enjoyed it. Good job. Can we talk Beverly Hills for a second to other big fan questions, what are your thoughts under Eat and PK?
Speaker 4: Well, I had known that they were living apart long long, long before.
Speaker 2: Long before Erica said that at Bravo Con.
Speaker 4: Long before, because I have a mutual friend of p KS and so that person in confidence and I have not. I never said anything on the air because this person told me in confidence, do not say anything, and I didn't believe it or not. I can keep once in a while, I can keep a secret. But I knew long before that he was living in a hotel, and you know, it's been going on for a long time.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I wonder now, now that the fire has been lit to discuss it, where do you think it'll go from here? Do you think it's going to bring up the last three years of issues or do you think we're just going to talk about current like because we all heard.
Speaker 3: That was going to be a season. Are they going to be filming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so look, I think this I don't think you know what we'll know is this This is not a fabricated storyline. This is really what is happening in their lives, which probably will make her storyline a bit more interesting.
Speaker 2: You're doing some live shows coming up? Where can we all get tickets?
Speaker 4: Well, the Irvine show is sold out. I think San Francisco sold.
Speaker 2: Out, but also not two tickets were It's weird that the we your Irvine. What guests are you having an Irvine that you thought? Oh, I shouldn't ask Tamra and Teddy it's Shannon.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't have any special I don't have any special guests on this one. Oh, okay, I understand because sometimes in the past I've done that. Yeah, I do understand, Patty, this one. Note, this one is just chumps. So if you listen to my show, the co hosts and the listeners they call it. Well, David Badour called me a chomp like six times, and then that's stuck, and so now I started calling myself a chump.
Speaker 2: I have a good question. You brought this up. Sorry, then we'll go back to your your show. Would you rather have sex with David Badour or John Jansen?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Well I've been privy to the anatomy of both, Yes, so I probably think I would probably job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, So continue on about the live show you're not having No, Well, I have really distracted that you both pud John.
Speaker 3: Because we've heard inside information.
Speaker 4: I think he's pretty good in bad John. It's from what I heard.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Just so you guys know that I'm going to break the fourth wall like sided, but like everybody's showing me things and inchest and I'm unwell, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, where do you say I with Alexis Polaine.
Speaker 4: Now, I imagine we're not in a good place. It's too bad because we were friendly and no, but I've you know, I've been defending publicly defending Shannon. I've not happy with what has transpired with John and Alexis. I haven't I haven't gone after her. I don't think I've gone after her publicly. Have I shared her personally or personally? Look, I think number one, I don't like seeing my friend hurt. So I found that extremely hurtful. I know that that Alexis and Channon weren't good friends.
Speaker 3: But you know, we weren't friends at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, they weren't friends, but it's just it's a little close to home. It is close to home, and I imagine it would be you know, if I was in that situation, it would be very, very hurtful, and especially also you have to feel like I would feel very betrayed by the producers because I don't really think Alexis would have been asked back if she wasn't.
Speaker 3: She was already being talked to.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they were talking to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Know they weren't talking to it.
Speaker 3: Actually, who I hadn't gotten it off.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe if you'd started dating John Jansen.
Speaker 2: Well, now that I know what you guys have told me, maybe I will. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I see it in a different way, and it has like I did. Even when me and Shannon were not speaking and I did find out that John and Alexis were dating, I did send Channon a text message and said, I'm so sorry that would you know that would break my heart. I know that you're not feeling great about this, but I had no idea because I had a friendship with Alexis and she kept telling me, you know, they're not they were just friends. It's not even that.
Speaker 2: They're dating that's a problem for me. It's the social media I don't love. But that being said, I'm going to see Alexis soon and get to know her a little better, and then maybe I'll have a different thought.
Speaker 4: Prom But I will also say, if Eddie, you know, God forbid you and Eddie break up, get divorced, he starts, he starts dating Jen Pedantry last name. Yeah, I would be I would not be happy, but.
Speaker 3: He knows her, like they wouldn't be happy about that they had a friendship. But I'm just saying, like something.
Speaker 2: Is now a good time to tell you that me and Eddie have consummated reship.
Speaker 3: That's all right? Me and ted and me and Teddy, me and Edwin.
Speaker 2: Why are you outing us? Cam? No?
Speaker 3: But I think it's a different situation. It's like if Eddie, you know, I mean Eddie broke up and then suddenly he's dating like Joe Dala Rosa or something something down the line, that to me would be still sting. I mean, if he's dating anybody would sting.
Speaker 2: But if and Joe Dyler, then they hid back to the show like bug you.
Speaker 4: It was very fresh. It was very fresh.
Speaker 2: Two last questions before we wrap. So remember when you're on Watch What Happens Live with Bethany and all all hell broke clearly, all hell broke loose? Do you think the reality reckoning started in that moment? And then what are your thoughts on where it's gone since then.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. I really don't know how it started, I you know, in regardless, but what was happening there, Well, the crazy part is is that you know, Bethy and I have we've we've spoken at length since then, and I apologized because when I do watch what Happens live, like, I actually was excited that night because I knew that I could spar and have fun with her because she normally can take it. She can take it, she gives it back. I love when somebody like Crystal when she called me a cocksucker. I mean, I that turns me on, Like I love when people come for me.
Speaker 2: You realize that she's a competitors.
Speaker 4: Really it's great. That would turn me on every day, Like when I said that, I love when people give it back to me. So I was very excited that day and to be on the show with Bethany. And then you know, maybe Andy and I kind of ganged up a little bit, maybe went too far with the jokes, but we really didn't mean anything by it, and there was no pre planned like attack or anything like that. But I said to her, you know, I, you have to understand these were my intentions. I understand how it hurt your feelings. I'm very sorry, and we had a really nice conversation.
Speaker 2: And voice or it was voice or text.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, I spoke to her. I called her.
Speaker 2: Because there's a difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree to call her. Yeah, no, I called her. We talked. We're all good. But this is what I will tell you about the reality reckoning. I have had a very different experience Bravo. I had a good deal. Bravo treated me well, I think comparatively to everyone else. You know. I used to joke that I had the presidential suite and the cruise ship. They so I had a very good experience working with Bravo. And I think everyone has different deals and I had a good one.
Speaker 3: So what year did I also think that different people seven started a year to New York. We started the same year, the same year. But I also think that different cast members or talent have thicker skin than others. So some people get so upset if they're editing edited wasn't what they expected it to be, and then they think it's the network's fault. It's like, sweetie, when you signed that contract and you signed all your rights away, but Also, you can't be when you it's completely.
Speaker 2: Out of something that you did. If you said it or you did it, it happened, it happened. Yeah, whether you wanted to do it on your own, you did it on your.
Speaker 3: Like I think people get pissed off. Telling gets pissed off because they look bad in a scene, but in the.
Speaker 2: Bad multiple seasons. Who Bethany, Well, she did it to herself, that right, But that's my But what do you think spurred this entire because I feel like she was still on the ends with Bravo, with the network. All the things then that Watch What Happens Live happened and then we started.
Speaker 3: But I think she was a little deeper for her. She wanted us to have health insurance and things like that, which I would mind, or royalties would be nice to.
Speaker 4: I think it all royalties do happen in some circumstances. So I know people that have received residuals Lisa vander Pump, so it, Like I said, every deal is different. So I think it depends on your deal and who value be, What attorney did you have, what's your relationship with the production company. Now I don't believe the network does any sort of residuals. But you also you you know, there's also a deal with the production.
Speaker 3: I think if you've been a housewife for ten years, or you've been on Bravo for ten years, anything after that, you should be able to get like royalties.
Speaker 2: But also we had to be clear, no matter what franchise you guys are watching, most of the time, it's different production companies. So for the record, Orange County and Beverly Hills share a production company, but Miami is not the same. So I think when you're watching the show sometimes you don't realize that it's not just Bravo, it's whoever is actually producing that chef.
Speaker 3: Yea and so it's your production.
Speaker 2: But then, what are your thoughts on this? If you had to go and watch What Happens Live again, would you rather go with Bethany or Brandy.
Speaker 4: Again? I like Bethany. I think she is fun and smart, and I probably would choose. I mean, I don't think Andy would, but I would choose. I would choose probably Bethany.
Speaker 3: I don't think he choose either one of them. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Final question, Mary f goodbye because we don't like to say kill because we're professionals, Andy Cohen, Gauge and chefs.
Speaker 4: Do Oh, I I will and have say goodbye to chefs do Mary. Well, I've already been with Gauge in the long term relationships, so I guess I would marry Andy, and then I guess I would have sex with Gage again.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I can't. Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Is it something wrong with me that I wouldn't mind if that happened. I actually think it's meant to happen.
Speaker 4: Gauge and I, yeah, I think you're no, he's with my ex.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 4: I understand that I seem happy. And can I tell you something? I think when enough time passes, that's what when you when you talk about John Jansen and Alexis, I think if enough time had passed where Shannon had moved on, you kind of don't. I don't care. I actually don't care that my exes are together. And actually what happens is you end up reframing you think Scott, my ex was so good with Monroe. I'd much rather Scott be around Monroe than some stranger. So I actually don't give a shit what they do.
Speaker 2: I don't I know, but I don't know why Some just we're putting it out into the ether. I feel like you and Gage will get back together again.
Speaker 4: Way way, way, way too far, way too far. Yeah. But have I looked looked back everything that went wrong and what I would have done differently. Yeah, but you take it into the next relationship. Yeah, you take your lessons.
Speaker 2: Have you gone on your next speed dating?
Speaker 4: I did do speed dating and it was fun. It was really fun. I know it sounds crazy. I did it. It's like I did his content for the show and like, what you know, I've never done this, Let's go ahead and do it. And I actually had fun and I met someone. But it was a great night.
Speaker 2: What did you get it in?
Speaker 4: Did I?
Speaker 2: What get it in?
Speaker 4: Did I have sex with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well what happened?
Speaker 3: Everything's a story.
Speaker 4: What happened is we ended up. It's funny because there was a break at speed dating and I was supposed to do I was supposed to still meet like ten people quick and but I was at the bar and I had already talked to him. I'm like, hey, you want to just hang out now? And he goes, yeah, I don't need to do any more of this. I'm like, I don't need to do it. So we ended up really drunk and then he did come back home, but you drunk.
Speaker 2: To finish to remember.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, that's a wrap.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for tuning in for episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you Jeff for coming on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: He's only done one other yeah.
Speaker 4: One other podcast, that's it, Zach Noy Towers. He's one of my co hosts. And because his his show, You've Never Done Another, was supposed to be doing these.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: He told me five times downstairs, we've.
Speaker 2: Popped your cherry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess you have.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, I look like going at your radio show next month.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, and you'll come back to.
Speaker 2: I mean you, Well, we'll go together, Teddy, we'll go.
Speaker 4: To can I tell you something you have to say? Like you sold a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: Jeff mocking my company and telling me that I murder people got me more sign ups in that one week than I've probably gotten in two months. And guys, Jess, so you know, use code Jeff Lewis ten and.
Speaker 4: You'll get twenty stop losing weight?
Speaker 3: Are vena code is still good for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Uh? Venus CBD code Jeff for I think it's Is it twenty or thirty percent off?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it? Just?
Speaker 2: Jeff and I.
Speaker 4: Always say start for the start with the RESTful night bites before you go to lights Out?
Speaker 2: Hold on, but have you tried the new one extreme bliss? I'll want to do that when I get ten?
Speaker 4: Is that one for me to sleep?
Speaker 2: It will not do?
Speaker 3: In your ass?
Speaker 4: It's okay because I I don't take them during the day. I just take them to sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't should I do?
Speaker 4: I take him before I get in the car a parent?
Speaker 2: Should I go to a soccer game? Yes?
Speaker 4: Try it. I had told me.
Speaker 3: They took when they went to Disneyland. I'm like, I want to be like on my ass, that.
Speaker 2: Might be the only way I want to go to Disneyland. I need extreme. I do not like rides.
Speaker 3: Oh we had fun. We just went to Disneyland where we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Gone to get lights Out? Start with a half. Start with a half. Yeah, because it's strong, and make sure you'll be LA seven eight hours.
Speaker 3: Well, the new ones twice as strong. It's five million.
Speaker 4: It's stronger than Lights Out. Yeah, holy ship, you'll sleep the whole weekend, you will? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright, alright, bye guys, bye bye,