Speaker 1: Summer League Central shout to Summer League. Good look and I appreciate you. Come on, man, you're after a d D man. No chilling. I just know we're not chilling. We get ready to go. You ready ready. We should have been face toward the crowd while we face this way you good, lord. You don't like production. No, but I'm saying we should be like face towards the crowd. Man, it ain't by. We're right here, We're right here. The crowd is just here. Bro, we prodige. Can you focus? You good? You good? I'm good. You need makeup and ship. You need something in your hair something, y'all need some activator. Well, you got your ship taped up today. Boy, look fresh today. Hey, you should grow your hair out. You should grow your curl back. Let's get it baby, certified, certain certified, certified, certain fast. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built different. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching them again. I'm outside. We're alive. This is this is when you stopped the production that we going back and we watch. Let's get it, baby. So when we got today, Nate, we don't got no microphones. The mic is on you, lord, but I can't hear about. Look, we're shooting the show. They just watching us shoot the show. That's it. They ain't hit up you hear me, gos, this this this back, you know, don't see on the side of the day and fric to day. You want a mic tho what you want to take? Some questions? What you want the first question? First question? Man, we're gonna have a focused problem today. Oh man, you need a coffee? I got one. I get this meant another coffee. We're here, we're shooting the show. Lord, all right, what we got let's go? Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: Right, We're back in LA for All Star. It's been about eight years since All Start's been here. Ticket you fifteen time All Start, p ten time All Star. Who was a player that you guys played with in the All Star game that you like look forward to most.
Speaker 1: Ye to play with play with? Yeah, in an All Star game, I just look forward.
Speaker 2: Like they were on your team.
Speaker 3: I played in ten All Star games and I didn't really play a lot, so I was I pretty much was a fan, just a best seats in the house.
Speaker 1: I enjoy playing with AI a lot. That was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because you know, guys like him was set the tone. You know, it ain't like today, like today, it's kind of like half ass, like we was like it was a game. It was a game, and it was competitive, and you know, Ai was always gonna be one to set the tone with the way he played because he he didn't know no other way. He went full speed all the time, being in the East with him so many years. So that's the first one that had come to mind when I think about the Eastern Conference. You know, KG played a lot in the West.
Speaker 1: Being being in shock yetting with COVID shock, just seeing that dynamic and then too, I gotta, I gotta say this because it was an unfriendly league. So it wasn't like somebuddy buddy, you know what I'm saying. Guys were still having like an edge. You know, some guys weren't speaking to each other because there was real matchups. So it wasn't friendly. It was I guess, I guess we all had to, you know, I guess come off of a little bit just because it was All Star. And then back then the All Star MVP was everything. You know what I'm saying, that was that was a thing to go for it. That was a huge extent where you go.
Speaker 3: You said it wasn't friendly, Like, this is what I'm thinking when you say that, was it not friendly?
Speaker 1: It wasn't unfreely against the East.
Speaker 3: It was more unfriendly in your locker room because you played against the guys in your locker room in the playoffs? Right, was it more of that what I'm saying, It wasn't freely in your own locker room though, Facts like me sitting next to David Robinson, Timmy and you ain't cool.
Speaker 1: It ain't cool, but y'all sit right next to you. Damn. We gotta take a picture. Boom, we take one picture, youngest fer Boom, we go back to boom. Right, it wasn't cool. It wasn't cool, Pete. I'm just being in your old locker room. Laver Stern. Come in, guys, thank you, woo woo. It ain't cool. You see the whole Look at the pictures. Go back and look at the All Star pictures to just look at everybody's face. It's a smile, but it's like you're looking at him like, yeah, it ain't energy speaks, you know what I'm saying. You know you're sitting there to somebody. Yeah, I should feel that, but we always professional at the same time. We all knew what the event of being an All Star meant, and it did mean something. To actually earn that, you know what I'm saying, To be amongst four hundred, four fifty and then be considered the best thirty or the best twenty five, that says something. So All Star man used to always mean something. And yeah, playing with Shaq Man Shack was always Shaq might come in with some gadgets, he might have a control shoe, he had a phone, ones like Shaq was a whole story. Yo. He I used to always look forward to what he was, what he had playing fallow dance. Yeah he definitely gonna dance and a dance. He's definitely gonna dance. But yeah, yeah they still do that dance.
Speaker 3: That was like tradition for all but the introduction the tradition was when they announced the starters, they would have like a you know, a routine like a dance and so you know, like yeah, like y'all used to have something on the east, we side something on the west, and that kind of like was like a tradition, like.
Speaker 1: Bros got cool man like was too cool to dance fun. It was fun. Yeah, so we don't think we see that number. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: You guys spoke about the MVP, wanting to get the MVP and All Star game ticket twenty three years ago. You were the m v P.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: You also played in that game and Michael Jordan was in the game team at Kobe. What was that feeling like for you ticket getting the MVP amongst all those greats.
Speaker 1: It was such a crazy game because it was going back and forth with great play from great players, and it kind of felt like Mike was just being Mike, and you know, the native was going and then when Cole got fouled, we always looking like looking at Jermaine like, oh shit, we gotta we got a chance to Once we tied it up, it was a game, you know what I'm saying, And I had to match up evincing nobody was looking at it any other way. So yeah, you know, it was eventful because it was Michael's last game and just where we were, Atlanta was close to home. I'm from Greenville, South Carolina, so I had a different little meeting with family and stuff there. But it was dope time, man. That was That's one of the ones man, that's one of them. All. We were balling. Everybody in the offing game was balding straight up. It was a very fun time.
Speaker 2: Three and you had that massive iconic y.
Speaker 1: They gave me the big ass nineteen eighty. It was like a little you know what I'm saying, like a little person. The mother was like, you mean that shit came all the way up to my waist. I still got that joint, you know what I'm saying. All Star was always a good time. I ain't never had a bad time in Allstar. Real talk Ooh yeah, heartened to the cash two and oh you see you like what you're seeing so far. I know it's early, but yeah, I do like what I'm saying. Between those two, you know, put a Joda in them. I told you they got them going bro moving the ball, got Jared Allen going the bench active. You don't see the bitch ever acted the bitch jumping up. They got a you know what I'm saying, it's going They going to Pete Man And I didn't know Cleveland quietly is fourth man. That was fourth.
Speaker 3: There was already they already was fourth before Harden got there. Hardon is giving them a new energy because he's available, and it takes pressure off Donovan Mitchell so he don't have to do all the playmaking, making decisions. And then you got another guy who can make big shots. I felt like if they was gonna win, Donovan's gonna have to make the big shot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The question for the Calves is they've been a great regular season since Donovan regular season team, since Donovan Mitchell's been there. Can they take that in the playoffs because another second round exit, that'd be disappointed.
Speaker 1: It is what it is in the NBA. It ain't like they playing in some weak ass league or something. They got good teams in front of them. But I'm just talking about that trajectory and where they're going. Bro, Like, I like what I'm seeing. They ain't playing with this much spirit, ain't dapping Travis jumping in your ship. New spirit.
Speaker 3: You came to Boston, it was a new spirit, you know what I'm saying. Like, when you get a trade that could joint your team to where now you not hoping you could thinking you can win a title, you like feeling in the locker room.
Speaker 1: We could probably do this. You know, that's a different type of energy in the locker room when you actually believe that you can win it all. Now the Calves believe they can win it all.
Speaker 3: And when you play games against Denver, Who's Who's a contender and you win the way you win, it gives them confidence. So now let's see if they can build on it. Because you know Tatum coming back for the subjects. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: End? What question they in that job? That's the question. Remember what partner that play? So you gotta know you, you gotta know you somebody with money to come through the joint and just ask a question. And we got real we got real cash in here that would tackle your ass. So shout to warm, Shout to my dog Warren and man Summer League. You know what I'm saying him, And now they make it happen. Real talk, man. I think you used to tell the story about how you start at the Summer League. I remember he told us that story. Man, that's that's one of our guys. Man him my hand for Warren Man straight up in the album Man, thank you they host yesterday. Man, they made all this possil man, real talk man. Those are partners in the Summer League film Festial by the way, yes, it's this year. Yes, sir, that's a whole nother second. Yes, yes, sir, let's get yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, you just mentioned Tatum coming back, Man league, do you want him to come back here?
Speaker 1: You won't Tayta come back. First off, that's a sixteen to eight month, eighteen month process, you know that, right, You're supposed to take about a year and a half to come back on the Achilles. You understand that. I didn't understand that. No, I didn't know that. Okay, So in an achilles tear, normally you go sixteen to eighteen months. That's almost two years. You know what I'm talking about. He's way ahead of schedule. I'm just saying, take the time that you need at least go to you know, training.
Speaker 3: I think over time if you look at it, KG over time. The technology for leg surgeries, for these surgeries, the technology that they build to help you recover and come back from. You understand, he got the surgery right after the tour like a lot of people. Wait, he got it right after and like the body heels like it's been ten months, you know, so the body can heal and think about when the first a cl tear. It took how long micro faster surgery. Then they improved on that surgery to where guys who was coming back faster right here, So now guys can come back faster like Dave Lillard, chorys ain't c all around the same. I mean it's uh his achilles around the same time he's going to be competing in the three point contest.
Speaker 1: But you still still still moving.
Speaker 3: Still, he's out there, you know, and I don't know. You know, Tatum's ten years younger.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have to.
Speaker 3: Be he's ten years younger, and so I don't see I would I would say this, do what's best for you and what you feel comfortable doing. And if he feels comfortable that he can get out there and he's been going through the next steps that's getting him back on the court. You leave it up there as a player, like remember when you said, can't nobody tell me sit down? Like if I want to play, I'm gonna play. If he's feeling that, what you say to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta respect it. I'm always a person who values rest. The body is very delicate. Don't value rest, bro, you never rested. I just said I am a player. Who valued rest? You didn't rest? Doc would say rest today. I'm right here. I'm right here. You want to ask me a question, you can ask me. I was there, I saw it. I was right there. When speaking, I say, Doc said, you need a rest of that answer the question? All right, go ahead, Are you done? I'm done. I'm assessing somebody else's situation. In the situation, I'm valuing rest versus playing. Okay, not talking about me. I'm talking about Tatum and anybody else that's had an Achilles or something of this magnitude type of injury. That's what I'm saying. I would value the rest. I would take a little more time, and I would get the repsent. He gotta get repsent. You just can't step out here. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. The process of coming back is not just you go through a surgery. It's a whole bunch of different small steps you gotta take to get there. And that's all I'm saying. I would love to see him one he has a chance to get back one hundred percent. If I would take that, that's all I'm saying. I would say this.
Speaker 3: If he can't play twenty to twenty five games, don't come back, so we have to threshold to where they had. Thirty games a lot, you know what I'm saying. So because nomber, we say twenty five games and get.
Speaker 1: You in shape. That's a lot, man, that's a lot. Twenty five games. If he can't do that, then he shouldn't. He shouldn't come back. You need a summer first. Like you crash the whip, you come back, and then you go right back to gunning it like you you you just crashed the whip, like the whipping even the same. No more, you can't. You can't gut you know what I'm saying. Twenty five games, hell and noll. Let me get a summer with you. Let me get you training, Let me get you getting in some reps, some two on two, some three on threes, some you know, some real He come back and he's looking good, man, bro man, if it was a spliff, man would be all fucked up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He is he hurt or is he injured?
Speaker 1: He's injured? Shit, yeah, right now he hurt? Stop man, go ahead, injured as you can't do nothing? All right, That's what I'm saying he can't. No, he's about to go play, about to go, saying that because he had a schedule. But he just because you had a schedule. That mee the man go up and bang. I just seen him go up and dunk the ball.
Speaker 2: He committed to anything, though he hasn't said he's coming back.
Speaker 1: I just seen a video on him going dunking the ball. Man. That's different from the nigga and Yo, shit moving you. That's what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I get it. He ahead of schedule, peepe, but playing is a whole nother thing. That is a whole other thing. Excited over the ship. Yeah, that's supposed to make you excited. Yeah, he coming back, but he's still in the oven. He gotta cut more. I feel that. Don't come back too early, bro, feeling good man, Bro get your confidence, build your confidence. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right, Lebron missus eighteenth game Tuesday night. So that made him out of the sixty five game threshold to get awards.
Speaker 1: Oh, he will not make All.
Speaker 2: NBA this time for the first time in twenty one years. Last time he didn't make All NBA. Case he were the MVP of the league.
Speaker 1: Damn Yeah.
Speaker 2: So just like how Lebron has so many accomplishments, where would you rank him being an All NBA for twenty one thra eight years.
Speaker 1: Man, lord is all time everything for a reason. No big shot to him though, you know what I'm saying. You can't think that. I'm not gonna say all things come to an end, but they do. You know, he has a crazy run twenty years of excellence, man and anything. Bro Come on, man, Man still catching lobs at forty something, Man, come on, man, he gonna buy far be the dopest forty year old player to have a hoop in our game. You know what I'm saying, So shout Lebron, Man, he did that shit because you gotta go out there and earn that. You gotta suit up. You gotta put the ball in the bucket. You know what I'm saying. You gotta show up when people expect you to show up. And he has. Man, shout to the Bron. Man, I think he got I think he's single. I think Lebron.
Speaker 3: Nobody will have the single greatest individual career as Lebron. You know, when you look at top to bottom the numbers, the accomplishments, just top everything from all NBA to All Stars to the points. Nobody will ever have this type of longevity in the in the climate we are in in the NBA where load management and Lebron being at forty one, he ain't even he ain't even honoring the load management like he out there playing and that just so he come from a different error and cough to where nobody's nobody's gonna catch that. And I'm trying to think of a player right now who has an opportunity to do it, who's on the path. If we say, like KD, KD gonna have to play like ten.
Speaker 1: More years and y'all want to play, or like and want to play, you understand the seven right now to catch the.
Speaker 2: Past MG and scoring this season, so.
Speaker 3: He gonna pass MJ at thirty two thousand thirty three, Lebron, that's what he needs. Ten thousand more points. You put two thousand a year for the next five years. What you got to average twenty five points and play all eighty two.
Speaker 1: And want to play? That's another thing God's lose design. I think part of what we're seeing with Bron is desire to Man, you know what I'm saying, He's not accomplished everything in the game. Like what's making you show up every night? You know what I'm saying, That's really what it comes down to, you wanting to play well.
Speaker 2: Now he gets to play with the Sun, So that's maybe there's some added money. Now.
Speaker 1: How ma should played Bronnie Moore? Man, Yeah, they playing all these other guys. Man, they was getting blown by the Spurs. Man, Bronnie should have been in there getting some money. Man, All right, man, play Bronnie.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: The fuck y'all doing Lakers? The fuck man shaking? I lost thirteen in a row. Can the pick come in here and change change things? Somebody in the draft lead hold on somebody in the draft coming into today's draft, this year's draft.
Speaker 3: Can they come in here and change the thing about every franchise in the NBA. Every franchise is one player away. That's the beauty NBA. Like go to State drafted Steph Curry. You know what I'm saying, became their cornerstone. Cleveland Black drafted Lebron You have to find that one cornerstone to build off of, and they don't have that right now. But I think there's some guys in college right now that if they can find the right but Sack has a history of picking the wrong player.
Speaker 1: They do, they just do. If you look at Sach's draft history, they missed on so many opportunities. They're like, oh, they picked ten when they should have picked ten. They've done it numerous times. So I'm not really.
Speaker 3: Sure if they'll make the right pick being their history. But you're one player away.
Speaker 1: You got no confidence in it. Every team is one player away. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, usually you're saying there's a sure shot and they overthink it.
Speaker 1: Anybody in the draft this year's draft can come in here and change you see anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think uh out of Bonsa could come in there and really give him.
Speaker 1: Hell. Yeah him.
Speaker 3: I think he's a I think he's gonna be I like the kid from Carolina, Kyle Cale.
Speaker 1: I love him. He reminded me of you.
Speaker 3: You know, you know a lot of got He drawn a lot of comparisons to you.
Speaker 1: I think he'll be a great cornerstone. I like son, Gilmer's son is nice man.
Speaker 2: Elijah's played six games, four and two so far, averaging fourteen a game. He came back from a train and then he had a bad car crash a year ago. He's had a tough journey back in ticket. I know you mentioned Elijah.
Speaker 1: Last Elijah give money man. Shout to Elijah, Man and guilda man. Their kid's gonna be something special. Man. I like his upside. Man, He's he's built for late game, fourth quarter. You know, he plays with a nice pace. He has a package of moves that he goes to. May's confident. I love I love Elijah. Actually, he his stockings rising too. You've been the other night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a great upside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like him. You know, I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: And he still hadn't really filled out. I like his competitive spirit. I mean, think about who he learned from.
Speaker 1: Though. Gil was probably one of the best underrated scores in All League. Man, you know, his his his situation overshadows everything he did give was man. Gill don't get enough credit. Man, it's about it's about eleven to fifteen guys that were super cold in All League don't get enough credit. Guys like Gil didn't get Habashi, He didn't reach his full capacity of what he could have been because of injury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, it's a number of guys like that. You know, I look at Baron Davis, you know another guy like that. They didn't get injured. Them guys will be haul of famous.
Speaker 1: So but Gil had a crazy run. Man shout to him and his team. Man, Elijah, they doing their thing. Man, let's get it us. Pig's baby. Yeah, fucking with you, man, what you're talking about? What are you talking about? Nothing? I either go with the gas. No, that's all it was. That's all it was. All games.
Speaker 2: Start weekend. Let's make a ticket on All Star Saturday Night. So let's start with the three point contest and who you feel like it is gonna win? So it's Devin Booker, conk Nipple, Dame Lillard is playing, He's won two times and he's coming back to playing. He hasn't played all years of his achilles injury, Maxy Donovan, Mitchell, Jamal Murray, Bobby portis Norman Powell. So pretty stack three point contest.
Speaker 4: This is a stack lineup saying them again slowly, yes, sir, uh Booker, Canipple, Dame Maxy, Donovan, Mitchell, Jamal Murray, Bobby portis Norman Powell.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy the odd ball because people wouldn't think that Bobby Porters would have a chance in this You understand stan still and how to just like people you was in and didn't nobody really have you. But it was a stand still shot, so I knew he had a chance and just catching shoot. Didn't have to do no moves and ship or no. He can do that all day. He beat I like, I like Donovan.
Speaker 3: Only beat Steph Curry in the three point com You know, you don't say that wasn't much.
Speaker 1: You know, wasn't much. You know, light work, he's unite, light works, not light WORKDN clean up our three man. I like Canipleni and Donovan shaid. Okay, all right. The reason I like caniple he looks like a guy with that went. But this is what and the reason I said, because of how fast he shoot. He's shooting lights. But this is his first time in the bright lights, and that means something. When you look over there and you got these celebrities and the licenses like like that, that takes that that's something. It's something when you're like, damn, you ain't never been in front of this type of crowd before. Yeah, you you playing Charlotte and you ain't never seen this type of l a.
Speaker 3: The stars, the glitz, the glamour. You can get overwheld by that for real.
Speaker 1: That can play a factor.
Speaker 3: I think that played a factor on me beating Steph because he was young and you know, the glitz. It was the first time him being in that. But you're playing still. No, it's different.
Speaker 1: It's different that in the three point contest is different from a game that. Yeah, yeah, it's different. And then when you gotta perform where you gotta perform in boat, but it's just different when you gotta stand there shoot a lot going on and the lights is just bright and I'm grabbing that.
Speaker 3: It's not a pass you just grabbing it off the right. You don't practice that. You don't practice grabbing off the rack when you go shoot. You got the shooting gun. You got a.
Speaker 1: Passer right there.
Speaker 3: You don't pass it just going right here, turning, looking this way, in this way. You be right here, eye line right here. You don't down it up. It's down and up. That's a different it's like boom up it ain't you know. That's a different like trajectory.
Speaker 1: That's a different mode. You Yeah, yeah, you gotta. You gotta practice that. The first time I went, I shot, I'm a nine because you was just out in practice grabbing off the rack. I just went out there and winged it because you was used to just catching this shit. So when I practice, I went out there and I went around catching the Shooting's very different from grabbing off the racks. Solutely, that's harder grabbing off the rack because you got a different All you do is practice this way, catch it. You don't practice grabbing the ball off something right here and shooting for hear me, Have you ever practice? Have you ever practiced that? Think about that? So the technique of what you gotta do, because you gotta locate speaking the game in yeah, so technique, you're still getting it from here, bringing it here. What's different the fact that you you gotta reach for it. You gotta grab reach for it, the fact that you want the time. The thing is you're used.
Speaker 3: To passes, good, bad pass, and that's a difference to where I gotta grab it right here, put it right here, and shoot a lot of times you might get to pass right here and shoot, but now you gotta.
Speaker 1: Instead of that is that it is a big difference. It really is. I'm telling you, I was out there ticket that's what I saw. That's what I saw, man, that's what I felt.
Speaker 3: That easier to catch your shoe because that's all I ever done my whole life. Like like, I ain't practiced this. I was like that, this is like you gotta grab it, like hold on. You ain't used to that your first.
Speaker 2: Time doing away from the basket to the ball.
Speaker 1: Back up. Listen, you're not used to looking down to this.
Speaker 3: You listen this way to this way, so this way to this way, not here and then here.
Speaker 1: The whole time, most people wouldn't think that that would be a big key. But then when you said, yeah, the ball is heavy, y'all. So when you go to reach, this is really like a workout. It's really like, yeah, that's a reach in reach. That's right here. I'm the ball coming to.
Speaker 2: Me, So take it you like k in the three point.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, Jamal Murray, Yeah, you got a guy who's used to the big lights, like his set shot.
Speaker 1: Uh so you're basing that off this. You know what, Don Mitchell is my dark horse, too, Give me a dark horse, too, horse. I'm gonna say, Dame Lillard. God damn, he's a two time chap to here on me ahts see?
Speaker 2: The contest is Carter Bryant of the Spurs, Jackson Hayes are the Lakers, Keyshaw Johnson the Heat, and Jason Richardson's son, Jase richards of the Magic. Who do we like in that one? Sam, Yeah, h Carter Bryant, Jackson Hayes, Keyshaw Johnson, and Chase Richardson a lot of young guns.
Speaker 1: Ki Shawn Keyshawn Johnson. That's the kid from DC.
Speaker 2: Let me look where he's from.
Speaker 1: But he's on the heat. No, no, he's on the heat.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: This is the toughest one for me because I haven't really seen these guys in game do some crazy stuff in game.
Speaker 1: Hey uh, I mean, but it's hard for a seven footer to kind of win a dunk context between his legs in the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen Obie Toppings did that. Obie Topping has some good dunks in the dunk contest, but it's hard brought big man to win. You know, the only big man we really seen win it.
Speaker 1: Was Dwhight Howard.
Speaker 3: You know, so like outside of him, it ain't really been no big man that's been in the mix to win it. I really don't know all the guys that's in it. But if I'm just gonna go off a name, Jason Richardson's son, being that he probably got his dask genetics, Jason richards a former dunk champion, I gotta choose him.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna analyze this like this, Yeah, that is your son, but it's I've never seen or heard up until this point him in no dunk contest. Now a sudden he's around to be in the dunk contest well in college? About him on the street, I ain't seen, no, no nothing. So this your son? Can you handle the lights? Has he dunked in this type of atmosphere like this? I know he got another sign? Listen, many kid from the him another side that should be Yeah, I think if that's the same kid I saw do something in the game. Yeah, he did some crazy ship in the game. Cool.
Speaker 2: All right, So you have con and Donovan as your dark horse. You have Jamal Murray and Dame as.
Speaker 1: Your dark horse. Jamal Murray okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And then you have Jase richards for the dunk and you got Johnson in the heat, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Johnson cool.
Speaker 3: And those are my picks this year's All Star Saturday Night contests.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. And those are the take pics. Yes, sir, listen, shout the jet. Shout to Wilson, Man, I've scored a million points in this ball. Y'all don't know. Outside of school, outside of games, we used to actually play with this ball. Outside we used to play in the alleys with us on the crates with this. This is why I learned my handle. I kept a jet ball with me at all times. This used to fit in my jacket. You know what I'm saying. You know, we'd be a situation where you had to actually Tom and Jerry, Miss mean, you had to get to a little roodie. I used to tuck this and put it up, and man, I man, yemmy, this has been the answer to a lot of stuff. Yeam me, but yeah, man, shout the jet Man. This is being Max some memories looking at this ball. Man, this is the house whole high school, Western House. Man. I was. People don't know about that game in Westerhouse. Man, I was sick as a dog and my coach Wolf. Shout to William Nelson, Man, he told me, said, man, just go ahead, sit out, man, you know, sit the game out, chill. And then He's like, we were sitting there and all I could hear was westtend House, West stand Out and there and the kids was beating on the bleachers and shit. And I was like, Nah, I'm from the grout here. Nah, nah, I'm good. Just give me a second. He put some vics under my nose. Man. The rest is history, you know what I'm saying. I was out here, couldn't breathe in my face, but yeah, man, shout the Western House shot, the Farragut man shot to them dope moments in the Red West ah Rich. He used to get money with this boy right, just rock the whole Chicago with this boy. South side, west side, right, north side, High Park, right, sixty second, sixty third, all of it. Yeah, eh, Kenny Key right, south Shore, all that shit with a jet ball. Yeah, this the rock here. You know. It was crazy too. I played through high school with this ball. Right. One of the biggest adjustments for me is when you play with this ball and go to the league. The league got a whole Madison ball. It was it was so yeah. Chit had a different grip. You know what I'm saying. The league had a it was. It was. It was a big not a big, big thing, but yeah, coming coming from controlling the ball and then going to you know, learning to dribble and having the dribble and then going to a professional, big old Madison ball, it was it was such a big difference for me. But yeah, man, this this this the first ball that did it right here, man shot to Wilson's man. Real ship.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, so it's All Star weekend on Ticket and truth. We got the crack and all sir. So let's pick five guys from each conference that did not make the All Star Game and have not been an All Star. So you got.
Speaker 1: The teams you saw, you saw two Raptors, got in Boom, your boy, Ticket, your boy man.
Speaker 2: So we're going from the Yeah, so you name your five from the East right now, Pete, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so my five from the East. I definitely gotta go Joel and Bid cracking.
Speaker 1: Now, he's been cracking since he came back, he averaging thirty.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna count him. He's been MVP in the league.
Speaker 1: So what he's cracking and he's he didn't make the All Star. He didn't make death fair fair. That's a big fella.
Speaker 3: Uh, let me see on definitely gotta go uh lamello LaMelo.
Speaker 1: I was about to say him and around him and McNicol and Miller, that whole, that whole three.
Speaker 2: They got four Yuys averaging eighteen on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That that Brandon, he's boss.
Speaker 2: And the Bridges Bridges nineteen a game.
Speaker 1: For the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the kid, uh from Milwaukee to point guard Ryan Ryan Robb, I love Ryan, I like Porter Jr. And my last one will be.
Speaker 1: The big Smiths. Yeah, they cracking. They all cracking like this list. Man, it was a solid one Ryan Ryan, Ryan Rollins, Ronins. He getting money. I like, yeah, he getting money. Yeah, Yeah, he's on the cracking team. I'm putting Baine on my ship. Man D's with Baine and Anthony Black. Yeah, I caget about them boys in Orlando. They've been playing well, but they are cracking. Anthony Black cracking this year. I gotta get some bigs in here, man.
Speaker 2: One of your early cracking picks was a Kank Nipple.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Canipple and Brandon Miller. Yeah, that whole little that little tripod. They got up there with Brandon Miller, Nipple, Nipple and uh and Lamello, all three of them on the cracking team straight up. Hold on, hold on, it's somebody else, miss your Porter Junior definitely cracking. He ain't even passing gas. He got that pevy is you right now? He got that bitch. He's just looking through them, mam. But he ain't even Yeah, he got to the I like you, I like what Porter Junior and I went over that made for himself. He went over there, shot itself in the whole conversation.
Speaker 3: Ain't the West team gonna be more cracking though, I'm looking at I got.
Speaker 1: One mole from the East man gas. Hold on, kim Me give me two seconds. You know balling. Ain't nobody talking about boy man, my boy Mickel Brooklyn Bridges dog on both ends.
Speaker 3: He didn'tname four players from Charlotte.
Speaker 1: I said, Brooklyn Bridges from New York, the Knicks. Oh yeah, I'm thinking Bridges playing both shots hit the trade Bridges that I was thinking, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna put that's my cracking team right there. Can't be ain't getting no bigs. And there's some bigs cracking. I just can't. Yeah, I got Joe elb on there. Okay, I stand there. Who you got from the West? Man?
Speaker 3: All right, my all cracking team from the West. I'm gonna start off from top the bottom.
Speaker 1: Dylan my cracking. Definitely on the cracking tea right, Austin Reeves cracking tea. He ain't playing it along cracking you hating, No, I'm hating on him. Trey Murphy definitely cracking the third I kind of go with my boy and necking. Wait a minute, what's his name? What's the young fellow down there from the point guardfer from the Spurs? Who queen Queen cracked from the Spurs? Zion cracked talking about Harper Castle, Tell my Castle Castle crack forty forty White triple doubles. Definitely cracking. Idiot cracking, my boy playing au with the truth. Peyton Watson cracking. Oh yeah, Peyton getting money. Here is cracking, Peyton washing the young fella, Peyton getting money. It is cracking. He's my cracking MVP right now. Because when Joe went down, he had a nice little stretch. He was killing him chill one night they played Washington and let him chill that's when you know you cracking. Yeah, shout to Peyton washing Man, I've seen you put that work here and obviously the point guard for Utah, George Crack.
Speaker 2: Crack, he's headlining the West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be an Austar. He is. I give him. I give him less than the year. Yo, he might have been all shot next year. How you start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, outside of that, we got Brooks Kiante, we said, Peyton, we said, uh.
Speaker 1: Man, I like Phoenix. What Phinish got like three three folk guys. Oh soo, they got you.
Speaker 3: Know, who's supposed to be cracking, but they not because they team so deep. The brothers, the twins, they just toms and twins.
Speaker 1: They cracking, but they I don't think we're gonna be able to see the potentially Detroit because Detroit is cracking and Houston is cracking, so they I don't think we can really see they full.
Speaker 3: They was like, it's almost like we didn't see hardest full potential. Okay, see you know what he got to Houston, Like, we're not gonna see that poor position on these.
Speaker 1: Type of teams because they they both got pull potition. Put one of the twins on the on Sideyeah, they're gonna see change. They're gonna change. You're gonna be seeing numbers like twenty ten five, like you know what I'm saying. With a moment, with blocks, fire steals, you know, with the motive, yeah they gonna yeah, yeah they got some nature. Man. You guys enjoyed Allstar Game. Thank y'all for checking in with the gosh. Man, you know what it is. Taking the truth KG shirt and five we have y'all