Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: This is Jessica. I am not happy, okay, what seems to you a problem?
Speaker 1: Jessica. Hi, I am an upset customer. That's what the deal is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, what can I do for you today?
Speaker 1: My name is My name is Pete Eakins.
Speaker 3: And the other day I ordered four bacon and egg bagels from your establishment, okay, and it was for a work meeting, very important work meeting.
Speaker 2: And okay, what happened?
Speaker 3: Well I opened it up in the conference room in front of my bosses and a client. Yeah, and there were five bacon egg bagels in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there was an extra bagel. Yes, oh okay, so.
Speaker 1: Thanks for making me look like an idiot.
Speaker 4: I'm really sorry about that, sir. I'm sorry we gave you an extra bagel, but at least it was a complementary or bagels.
Speaker 3: Is what I ordered, bacon and egg bagels, four of them, which, by the way, they were delicious.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I.
Speaker 3: Did not order five of them. So now I'm sitting here with an extra bagel in front of a client and my bosses. I had to explain that I ordered enough for everybody in the room. I did not order an extra one. It was very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I'm really having trouble seeing what the problem was was getting an extra bagel. I mean, I'd understand you got three and you wanted four, that one would be missing.
Speaker 3: By the guy explained it, I ordered four and I had I unboxed those bagels in front of my bosses and a client, and then I had to apologize for the next forty five minutes because I had an extra bagel in there. I looked like a career like I didn't know what I was doing with anything.
Speaker 4: Do you apologize for forty five minutes about an.
Speaker 3: Extra Absolutely, because I need to look organized at my job, and it looked completely unprofessional and dis or organized that I had five bagels when there were four people. And I need to speak to your manager or whoever runs the place, because you guys owe me for that.
Speaker 2: What do we owe you a negative bagel?
Speaker 3: Like a like, nope, four hundred thousand dollars four hundred thousand dollars because we lost the client that day and that would have been how much they were going to spend with our company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like maybe your presentation wasn't going to go. I don't think someone would not go through a client deal just because you've brought an extra bagel into the room. And if you spent forty five minutes apologizing for an extra bagel, they probably all thought that you were met.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 3: I am the customer and I purchased four bacon and egg bagels.
Speaker 1: You gave me five.
Speaker 3: It lost us a client and I also lost my job, So I will be suing your company for pain and suffering and lost wages as well.
Speaker 1: And you're half a second away from me.
Speaker 2: The cops calling the cops. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question. Are you going to report to your bosses that you gave me an extra bagel?
Speaker 4: Actually, if you knew anything about businesses, you would know that they account for a certain.
Speaker 2: Amount of human error and losses.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to hang up now because I have a room.
Speaker 3: Full of time on my way to stand right in the middle of the place and naked sit in protest.
Speaker 4: You're going to show up and do a naked protest, right because that is so legal. Yeah, if you do that, I'm definitely calling the cops on you.
Speaker 3: Well, if you call the cops on me, I'm going to call the cops on you.
Speaker 1: You're going to be in the middle of a little cop battle. Aren't we a little cop battle?
Speaker 2: Cop? Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought you said something else?
Speaker 1: What'd you think?
Speaker 2: I said nothing?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. Look, I'm hanging up right now, don't we I have real customers talk any more?
Speaker 1: So I need to tell you that your coworker Nelly set you up for a phone prink.
Speaker 3: What this is actually Jewel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker Nelly set.
Speaker 2: You up.
Speaker 3: As they said that you guys can deal with a lot of weird complaints from customers, so she wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what she got me?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, now I really do need to get back to work.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.