Speaker 1: All right, welcome back. It's give them Lala with Randall. But the truth of the matter is it's give them Randall with Bow and Jack's. We are back for our second episode of the Dad Cast.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it back, guys, thanks for having us.
Speaker 3: So happy to be here. Yeah too, me too. So this is a hit. I mean I got a lot of feedback on social media. People were loving this. Yeah, we weren't really quite sure what we think of it.
Speaker 4: Not only not only were you thought the fans with my wife, I don't know what she was gonna think of this, but it was good.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 1: I was equally shocked because I really didn't know what to expect, and I got blown up with how much they liked the three of us together.
Speaker 3: And I was like and then they said and I said, should we ever do this again? And they're like please?
Speaker 1: And then Laala called me and was like, babe, whatever the three of you did, people went crazy. So we are back because a groove. How do you think anything happened with you both?
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Well, I had Jack's call me and like complain and like cry me about the episode. But you know, other than that, it was great.
Speaker 4: Jack's First of all, if I'm complaining, it's it's coming from a higher up.
Speaker 3: Okay, good point, it's good.
Speaker 2: I don't give a ship about anything. I come home and I'm like, all right, hit me with it.
Speaker 4: What's wrong? You know? You like in the office job ship rolls down there. So so hold on, he's mad. I gotta go figure out. Okay, Now I gotta go. Okay, I'm let me do my due diligence and go take it out on who I'm supposed to take it out.
Speaker 1: And by the way, can I tell you it's pretty funny because the thing is is I said, I got I got attacked too. I put a video out and said, guess what my boss Lawla said. We could have a dad podcast. On the podcast, people are like, oh, she's your boss. It's like, yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 3: I don't act.
Speaker 2: And guys said, oh you she's your boss.
Speaker 3: I like how you said. It's a higher power. It's a great Jack.
Speaker 2: But like like they said, like they don't have a boss, Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: Like everybody's every man who is in a relationship has a boss.
Speaker 3: You have Stasala, you have Brittany.
Speaker 4: I just watched narcos. Okay, Roberto Escobar had a boss. His wife was his boss. He even said it.
Speaker 2: The most powerful drug lord and America.
Speaker 3: Had a boss exactly, So we all have bosses.
Speaker 4: Sorry not to go off in a night, I just I love it, but just goes to show you he was the most powerful man at the time and he had a boss.
Speaker 3: Did the Godfather have a boss? Was who's Mala Brendo's boss? You know? Was it a dead horse? Whether you want it or not, we all have.
Speaker 1: I am mad at you because I have a boss too, So does Bo. We we just but we try not to put it out there, but it's out there now.
Speaker 3: It's pretty out there.
Speaker 2: We know, we know and all men. No, it's it's we like to think that we don't.
Speaker 3: But we do. They have our balls and you know, we're okay with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's I agree. So I was thinking about something, you know, when we were putting this back together, the three of us coming back, I was thinking about kind of how the hookup situation is for all of us, Like with a pregnant woman. Now, most people just say, oh, you just hook up. It's not a big deal, nothing's different, but it is different. Shit is different. Yes, it is right now. Bo, you are in the final stages. Yeah, I feel like it's six weeks. Wow, six weeks it's about to happen. Yeah, she's about to pie.
Speaker 4: It could go five, it could go seven, but you're in that six week range right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, she wants I mean the baby's supposed to be born in the first week of January. Stas wants her to be born like on the January first.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do you know how many? That's what I said.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: And then also she's like talking about Christmas. I'm like, wait a second, I have friends that are born on the first one thing that's rude.
Speaker 3: I'm totally gonna be selfish right here. New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: I would like to be hungover on the first and not have to wake up and celebrate my daughter's birth day.
Speaker 3: And all my friends are going to come over because they're going to be hungover. And then when she gets older to go hang out, She's not really going to be able to celebrate her birthday because this is going to be New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: It's like it's just a holiday, right, That's what I'm trying to say. Nobody wants no birthday on a major holiday.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: That people who want that, And I have cousins that have birthdays on holidays, and if.
Speaker 1: You do, if you do, obviously you embrace it for your family. But the reality is, I agree with all of you that having a birthday on a major holiday, it's hard to get your friends to get.
Speaker 3: Unless it's Saint Patrick say is saying good to my ole, good birthday. And my birthday is the eighteenth.
Speaker 5: But when I was like the kid, I always wanted to celebrate my birthday on the seventeenth, so my mom let me. So I've been basically, I just would always tell people that I'm on the seventeenth. And then when I told Stossy, she's like, wait, your birthday is not on the seventeenth, I'm like, well, no, it's the eighteenth. But I've always celebrated on this episodes I.
Speaker 3: Was like eight, and she's like, you're a liar. I'm like, well, I'm not a liar.
Speaker 5: And I blamed it on my mom, like she let me have this when I was a kid, So it's your mother supported it.
Speaker 1: You didn't like mother's trump all I want to ask questions. So you're weeks away from having your baby Jackson and I still have a good four month run.
Speaker 3: Ad. What's it like the intimacy for you now? Well, now, I mean it's it's been. It's been very different this whole process. I actually have to say, does it evolve and change? Well, it's will also her body changes. I feel like, I mean, I don't know if this is graphic, but her like she got very like tight yes, and that's a thing.
Speaker 5: And I was like, it's almost like she even talks about it. It's like she's like, oh my god, I feel like I'm a virgin again. And I'm like, I feel like I'm having the first sex for the first time as well, and like, wow, it's it's yeah. I'm like, I guess it's just like closing up to hold the baby in.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say that, but I'm glad you said it first.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of comment on this because lalla assass samey. I'm just gonna say she's perfect. That's going to leave it at that.
Speaker 3: That's right, But but I like to hear your.
Speaker 1: Sis very but you're asking, I'm asking, I'm asking, but I feel like I can't wind right.
Speaker 3: But but you're saying, so it's tighter.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's very and I'm just like, oh wow, okay, this is it's it's it's it's good. It's it's it's it's good. It's it's hard and difficult.
Speaker 1: Kind of because what's what's it like now that she's fully pregnant in her largest self?
Speaker 3: Is it uncomfortable for her? Is it still pleasurable this.
Speaker 5: It's still present, but it's still like in the beginning, it's it's still a little bit difficult.
Speaker 3: It's complicated. Yeah, it's just hard, but it's it's you know, there's you.
Speaker 5: There's only like really like two positions that you can do unless I don't know something exactly what our our.
Speaker 1: Our partners are not at that stage where where it's too complicated to flip around and do a headstand and a handstand.
Speaker 3: No, No, we're getting close, but we're not there yet. We're not there yet.
Speaker 5: It's like side side in her on top, that's it. I yeah, unless there's something that I haven't looked up at.
Speaker 4: I feel I was like, but this is last week for us, and it was uh, I was nervous.
Speaker 2: I didn't hurt anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where I was allowed to touch. You were scared.
Speaker 4: I was scared because I don't know where I'm allowed to put my hands. Like, first of all, I think pregnant women are absolutely beautiful. Five I don't know what it is about a pregnant belly.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I just think it's sex sexy as Lala Lala.
Speaker 3: When I mean Laala posted a picture obviously for everybody to.
Speaker 1: Share her her her I mean, so it's not I mean, you all got to see, so you know what I'm looking at. So she shares, she shares, I prefer She's like, Babe, it's five years.
Speaker 3: You still don't get it yet.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just some things I thought were still mine, but but I get it.
Speaker 3: So we're sharing with Nope, no, but I will tell you I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Jack's when I see her both on photos and in the house, it is sexy as fuck.
Speaker 4: It's just awesome, something about the glow in their face. I got to tell Britney's always smiling. But getting back to the sex part, I it's a little tricky because I'm going in like I'm treading lightly.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, are you from behind.
Speaker 2: No, we did the laying down standard missionary.
Speaker 3: Really really I still go down. Oh yeah, I go down all the time, yea yea yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you're right, it does feel different.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what I feel right now? And I really mean this. I think I'm the most selfless or selfish? Is that right? Selfless?
Speaker 1: Selfless? I'm the most selfless I've ever been with wanting to make her happy, like and I'll give you beyond the sex, the foreplay, the foreplay. I I I want to take my time with her, like I want her to be happy because I just like, it's like you're praising your partner.
Speaker 3: She's bringing a baby into the world.
Speaker 1: So it's like in the morning, like if we if we're gonna hook up, we're gonna make love. I start off with like a back fassage, somebody I would never normally do. But I just want to make her comfortable. I feel like I find myself catering to Lala more than I ever have. And it's it's I like it because she's achy and her body hurts, her back hurts it, and so I'm going out of my way to do more. Way before we even get to the sex, part.
Speaker 5: So you're doing a lot of massage, a lot of that, a lot I need to do more. Actually I've been failing kind of on that, and I apologize.
Speaker 3: You're in the final stretch here, I am.
Speaker 5: But also going back to the sex too, I'm actually the last like month and a half when I'm really feeling the baby and it's like, how is that? Because it's like for me, it's like it's just it's like makes me think of alien.
Speaker 3: I just keep going back to Sigourney week and I'm waiting or space or Spaceballs where they did the thing where the thing comes out. It's like, hello, my dollar laying hell. I'm like just the kids like moving and I'm like, oh my god, Like I've been gassy and like I've had really like bad indigestion and like just you know, and I've had like ooh and I feel that stuff.
Speaker 5: And so I'm just like and then when you touch your stomach and it's like a foot moves or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting there. So in my mind when we've had sex, I don't have that yet, yeah yet, but when we have sex, I'm like, oh my god, what if I'm what if she's on top and like I'm holding the baby and the baby's like not enjoying this, And then all of a sudden like, oh my god, I know, and I know I want the audience to know what you were just doing, because I can't see you're just using your hand like you were banging it out. Basically, yeah, you're worrying. But then I'm sitting to think about the kid because now the kid is like it's fun.
Speaker 5: I'm like, like, what's what's gonna happen? Like I don't mind what the hell was going on?
Speaker 3: And is it like being in a boat and all of a sudden, like on a yacht where there's like freaking you know, the waves are crashing or something, or you're like in a in a dirt car and a jeep going through all these bumps. I don't know, but I just like, I'm so in my head. If I get to that point where I'm having any of the thoughts you're having, I quit. I quit till the baby. No, no, I quit to the baby. I'm a visual person.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about that. If they start kicking during sex, that would have to stop.
Speaker 1: I would like quit, I quit, I quit. I look at LOLLA and I say, babe, I love you. I'm quitting.
Speaker 3: I'm tapping out.
Speaker 5: But then does the U fok stimula from our wives? Does that go to the child and als send the child's like.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, oh god, I don't know, like just like no, like physical stuff. I don't know. This is a reality.
Speaker 1: This is why I love talking with you guys, because we're all going through this at the same time.
Speaker 3: And we had no idea and when you have more of an idea, but we like, I'm like, I have no idea because it's like my own thoughts are my own fears, and it probably is not true what I'm thinking, but I'm just I'm still thinking it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the three of us, what what for me is really special is like having this conversations, Like we were just at lunch and we're talking about just day to day, how we're all having to endure and how our wives are hormonal, and you know, we're always uh walking on ashells through the house because we want everybody to be smiling. It's Thanksgiving this week, Christmas.
Speaker 3: Well, all we're like, is is the season to be like that all the time right now? Like literally, And I love it's nothing.
Speaker 2: I literally walk and is everything Okay, what do you say?
Speaker 4: Can I run down to the story, Can I do what? Can I get you? What can I do to make this this better? And if she goes, if she said, oh I need to go get.
Speaker 3: I got it. I'll do it. I'll do this.
Speaker 4: I need the mistake yesterday this, yeah, I wasn't even what a dumb mistake. Like I literally I was getting bad and I wasn't feeling we know, we wasn't feeling good. And I'm like, now, minded you as you guys know, he's had a really rough, rough pregnancy. Okay, she's growing up. She maybe had maybe a handful of days where she hasn't not been sick, brutal, brutal. So I had the audacity dumb ass chats right. I walk in and I'm like, man, my stomach is just not feeling good today. I'm like, I mean, I really need some As as I'm saying this, I'm realizing and I'm like, oh my god, and that's what words are coming out of my eye. Oh my god, Brittany, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think.
Speaker 2: And she's looking at.
Speaker 5: Me like that, and that's when you take a Snickers commercial where all of a sudden, you have the Snickers and you're like, if you need to get out of the Snickers.
Speaker 3: Sponsors show coming out, I.
Speaker 2: Was idiot and I rolled over and she I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I did not mean that.
Speaker 4: She's like, you better be sorry, and I'm like, I go. She just shook her head and then just went back.
Speaker 3: To see him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck I was thinking. I'm like, man, my stomach hurts.
Speaker 3: You don't even know. Yeah, you don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know, you're right, Bertany, and I'm so like, it was just something like indigestion, tomb's thing I needed, right, Yeah, if you only knew what I was going through right now, It's true.
Speaker 3: If you say the wrong thing, if you say the wrong thing at the wrong time, at least in my house, you are on the chopping block. There's no bullshit.
Speaker 4: I mean the hormones, by the way, and it's real, it's a real.
Speaker 2: You just started crying for no reason. I did I do something.
Speaker 3: No, No, I was just talking to.
Speaker 4: My mom and I miss her, and they just the whole the whole life, thinking I want to change this and now we'll settled down. You know, there's a lot of that. There's a lot of I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: I'm not questioning things that normally you wouldn't question.
Speaker 3: And then the.
Speaker 4: Crying and a lot of watching television show and it'll make her cry and she doesn't feel good, and the next moment in five minutes later, I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm so I'm like, I'm like, this good. I'm very happy. I agree with that because La is like that. She'll she's very you know, very emotional, and I try to be there for her. And then five minutes later she's on at somebody else. I'm like, I'm still on the emotional right.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, babe, it's my hornomones. We're onto something else. I was like, what, oh, what can I get it? Can I get a Can I get a something? I can again? A moment, wait, wait, wait, am I supposed to be upset? What I'm supposed to be anymore?
Speaker 1: I just sit there and I just nod and I'm trying to be there for and I tell her I love her. And when she gets upset about whatever it is, sometimes it's real things, and sometimes it's things that are probably sparked by OURMO. But I always look at her and I say, I love you. I've got I think I've gotten better. I say, I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm here for you. Whatever you need from me, I am here for you. You gotta be like, Okay, So she's an actors, so you gotta be okay. So this is a new scene. Okay, we'll give me a second while. Let me find let me, let me figure out what this scene is.
Speaker 5: And I gotta find my motivation first before we continue this conversation.
Speaker 3: I need to get a character. Yeah, all right, So here's a question I have and then we can all ask each other questions.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking, what, what is the biggest thing bo you see different between where we're at right now? Jack's five months now basically yeah and a half. Yeah, what's the biggest difference between I think between our five month mark and where you're at, Like, what.
Speaker 3: Do you is there a big well?
Speaker 5: Because stays like literally had the chilliss pregnancy, Like she's experienced nothing like what Brittany is going through. And I feel like kind of like in between almost some of that and now much better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know it's like I don't really know what to compare to. I just know that.
Speaker 5: It's like the last month, you know, the baby gets bigger, she's actually been a lot more tired, you know.
Speaker 3: And also that we have and we have like our house is basically stairs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was going to write that you have a lot of you have a lot of She's walking up and down the stairs all the time, and it's just like she's I feel like she's just more exhausted in these last these last months and this is actually where she's actually physically going like this sucks, you know, and you know, it's it's a thing where it's like you know, the ironess the baby kicking, like eating the eating food, and then like also like being like, oh my gosh, she wasn't even talking like it's like I can't poop, you know, and I don't even realized that. So it's like like how how.
Speaker 4: All the things that women like hate to talk about are so insecure about her just out.
Speaker 5: You know, but when you're when you're pregnant, Yeah, it's just like it's a normal thing. And then you know, she there's actually I've read some of like dams of her of hers from uh, you know, fans of hers that are still like it's one hundred percent, that's this is normal, that's you know, there's no but I guess at the five o'clock it's just it's just different, you know, I mean, what, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That but that's a lot of information. I mean, I think five months in versus like where you're at now physically, no matter how much energy or how good of a pregnancy Stossy's had, she now is in the place where physically it's.
Speaker 3: It's just starting. It's just tough.
Speaker 1: So I think that's something that we I think it's good for us to know. I this is a question that's going to get me definitely, uh, in trouble.
Speaker 3: But but but that's okay. Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: But the question we're gonna that I'm gonna ask is I'd like to hear about your nurseries how long because we don't have one, by the way, I'll just put it out there first, we don't have one. We're renovating our house still year three.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We are getting permits approved right now and eventually the new bedrooms leap bill and we'll have a nursery.
Speaker 3: So that's the end of my conference.
Speaker 5: So you gotta get your pool done and your wickleball or big pickleball thing done priorities exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's not the truth. They're gonna get me in trouble. But the permits were done first for that. It takes longer to get permits for building construction with Okay, I'm done, but you're off this fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here. It's the Jackson Randalls Show.
Speaker 1: No, seriously, tell me about when your wife started and how far along you are in the process.
Speaker 3: Gotta know, boll thing you've been working on your nurseries.
Speaker 5: So the nursery is all hard, it's all all all all stocks, all saucy, and it's freaking beautiful.
Speaker 3: I think it's beautiful. I had we had this one like Ironworks guy come and do a like a window gate, you know, to make it more private. And he's he's in the room and he's like, this is like really like kind of like creepy, like it's like an old like you know, like like like European kind of like creepiness, like you know, it makes me think of like the old times. And I was like, I was like.
Speaker 5: Awesome, I love that because we got like this big, huge, like Harry Potter mirror and then her mom made like this like Harry Potter like keys with like wings on.
Speaker 3: And we bought like a bike. Yeah, oh no she did.
Speaker 5: But it's like she's like, but it was like creepy, like old school European style, and and our crib people think people think like it's a death trap. I'm like, I'm sorry, this is this is a vinted style crib that was made this year, so it's not like some.
Speaker 3: But like when I took a photo of the crib, everyone's like, oh my, like the negativity I got like, I'm like, ladies, guys, I'm just like, this is. This is not some I didn't go to you know, Goodwill and pick up some and a mass hundred year old crib where my daughter's head is gonna get stuck through and like die.
Speaker 5: Like this is a new crib, right, it's so and it and it looks but the crib is the nurseries is beautiful.
Speaker 3: So it's so I can you would say it's done? It is. Yeah, we we have to mount the mirror to the wall and like earthquake proof something. It's done.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, I'm fucked next we uh we, I want to say, are probably halfway through.
Speaker 6: We got the wallpaper up. Okay, this makes me feel better. Half we still wait he was only halfway. We're only halfway. We were waiting on our wallpaper that got finished. We did uh we did.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just saw that. The adjacent looks so freaking good. The wallpaper. Have you seen it? No? On the Instagram? It's very Uh. We we got the we got the crib in there.
Speaker 4: The Pottery Barn kids did the whole room, and then we got the wallpaper.
Speaker 3: We did that.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like what do you want to call It's like a very chic dinosaurs very It's just perfect. It's a perfect boy. It's a very good coolo. So like the chair left. We still have to get the chair. And then we had some kind of rug that goes in the middle. And I've already started on the playroom. So that's I've already I'm geting ahead of the game a little bit.
Speaker 3: Taken my office. You're fucking me office. I don't know why. Get a chair from party bar and that's where we got.
Speaker 1: I went about again. I went to Bottery Barn Kids. I do I forgot something. I forgot something. I am ahead of the game.
Speaker 3: Lala and I were at the grove yep, that's where.
Speaker 1: Kids and and we walked in randomly, just randomly walked in a look and I could see, Lala, you know what I am starting this. I am ahead of the game. She lit up. I took a chair because I thought that was the best thing to do. I took my credit card out. I thought that was the best thing to do. And Lala and her mother of course was there, so it's times too, and it was like they were like a tornado. And all of a sudden we had every piece of furniture and I think I was like ten dimes in but it was great, and she got emotional and then I got emotional, and I was so happy and we did it together.
Speaker 3: So we did buy all the furniture for our baby. So that do you have it at the house or did you like buy it? And it's gonna get shipped. Okay, okay, ship okay, all right, thanks Bob, just keep it going again. This will this will set me back a few days, this conversation. Sorry, no, here the thing, Al and I have a plan. Our plan was and she and she talks about it. Our plan is this, if the addition isn't.
Speaker 1: Finished permit wise by March, then we will take a bedroom in the house, turn it into a nursery until it's completed and make it perfect and then redo it again. If the edition is finished, which I am obviously cracking the whip to get it done with the permits, then we'll have the thing. But we're building those two bedrooms right across from our bedroom, so Lala has it's easy for her to like walk out the bedroom and then too the other bedroom.
Speaker 3: Meal. So there we go.
Speaker 1: But I have all the furniture. Okay, I did buy all the furniture. It was a very excited. Well, Jack, I have to come and see your your thing.
Speaker 3: To come check it out. It is really cool. Okay, this is my last one. Every pair of Jordan's he means your kid is going to be so bad ass.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna be buying him vans. Basically, yeah, I'm not so all friends don't buy him vans. That's that's my job.
Speaker 1: And Laala has been ordering more baiting clothes. I mean, we are going to be styled for ten years.
Speaker 3: I'm stocking for four I'm shocked. For four years, I'm like, please, no one me.
Speaker 2: And we closed by so many great companies too that have been reaching out to Brittany.
Speaker 3: Could you say some of those companies names so I could get blessed.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say the wrong ones, but I just know that Brittany has.
Speaker 3: Can I do that on the next one? Well, shout out?
Speaker 2: How about we do that next one? Then we'll do shout out to all the people that have helped us along.
Speaker 3: Yes, and who are of those people that helped Jack's help Randall R.
Speaker 7: A Ittt.
Speaker 3: We'll send free ship, We'll.
Speaker 5: Do appreciation appreciation, appreciation, commercials, appreciation on social media, appreciation box.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll be to give a bag, like we really like this. This is actually I will.
Speaker 4: Tell you the things that we love that we got for next episode. We have the French that we love. We got a lot of great things, a lot of cool things that I don't even know existed. You know, just so many things that for kids that they have nowadays that I didn't even know existed.
Speaker 2: These kids barely even have to do anything, you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: Everything's just like you know, we were kids, we had a box you know I was in a night crate box and that was it.
Speaker 3: I was. We went camping a lot of kids. We're not in a fucking night crate. Listen, we went camp are talking about you know, I know it's like, what is it like? I had to walk to school? Snow we wake it snows in Detroit. Okay, you're gonna you're gonna listen. Listen. Stop. I told you. I told you that we need buzz each other's ball. So listen.
Speaker 4: You did not have No, I don't believe anything. You did not have designer things when you were my we're all the same age.
Speaker 3: You didn't have. I didn't have. I know, I know I had something better than a box. No, I wasn't either, I was. We went campings called bullshit. No, First of all, you don't bring a crib when you go fucking go in an egg crate in a fucking camping trip. Put you an egg great egg box box? Yeah, same thing. What's the difference in egg box and create? It's just that like a like a box from Amazon? My mom, know what you know what putting in there? You know what from Amazon? Nineteen to give me your sister's number. She's special sister I have.
Speaker 5: I have a number every way called bullsh If I don't have a number, I'll call I'll call Patrick.
Speaker 3: You're plugging in. Actually I don't have it. I don't actually do I have Patrick sumber.
Speaker 2: How would Patrick know how I was born? He doesn't know anything about my my You have to call my sister.
Speaker 3: First of all, I know I don't have your sister's number.
Speaker 2: My sister's younger than I am, so how would she know?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 3: Sisters? Because parents talk about what your brother did and what your you know, I I was in an egg you know, like I want to hear this right here in camp. So we went camping. She's working Patrick.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you're on the line for this. I apologize. You would never know any of this. My sister does. But we were big campers? Were we not big campers?
Speaker 3: As kids?
Speaker 4: My family we went camping every single weekend in a pop up camper.
Speaker 3: Okay, mind you. I was born in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, thank you, and my mom and dad would put me in an egg carton box.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 8: Yes, you were, and from some of the things that I know that you were so uncomfortable that you would actually sleep in the car through the night instead of the pop.
Speaker 3: Up what yeah, yees.
Speaker 4: Now when we're talking about now, When I was a baby, my dad worked at a grocery store and so he you know, the big but you know, get Amazon boxes.
Speaker 3: My mom we had a pop up camper.
Speaker 4: She would line it with blankets and put me in like the box as when we went camping.
Speaker 3: She would like tell a story.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I have to ask you a hard time processing this whole thing. Are you telling me that little baby jackxie, little baby.
Speaker 3: There's something wrong with that.
Speaker 4: You're camping out in the what you talk You're camping in the woods in a tent.
Speaker 3: You're telling me, but are you an a tent or in a great box?
Speaker 4: What do you I'm in a tent, but I'm a baby. You gotta mind you. I'm one years old. My mom would put the box in that like but you said egg. You said an egg egg bog box?
Speaker 3: Like you guys like feet a banana No, no, no, Patrick, not a banana box. Banana box would be big. This is an egg box.
Speaker 2: Getting so let's extremely awkward to make.
Speaker 3: Find your mic. Find your mic, find your mic, not saying you made it up.
Speaker 1: I want to hear somebody validate because I am shocked at your parents as a child, which I know you had a fucking fun uh child, because it's similar to mine.
Speaker 3: We both grow. We were sleeping in tents.
Speaker 4: Do you think my mom's going to bring a deluxe crib out to a campground?
Speaker 3: So did you sleep in the tent? You slept in there? I slept in the tent.
Speaker 4: But there was an egg box between my mom and dad, and I slept in it.
Speaker 3: How big?
Speaker 4: It's like a big face, like one hundred courses of eggs.
Speaker 3: I've never seen an You didn't you didn't bring a crib out there? How else do you? Patrick? What are you saying, Patrick, get kinds of eggs to grocery stores? Imagine what were you saying?
Speaker 8: No, I was saying that I'm surprised that she didn't bring a high end crib out there because she named her daughter after.
Speaker 3: A crib, Jenny Lynn. Jenny Lynn was named after a crib. Line. Also, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: This is such a pointless conversation.
Speaker 3: It's not Oh my god, if ever can see so upset, here's Patrick, Thank you, thank you, thank you, buddy, you guys, my sister.
Speaker 8: An anytime you guys need a random infoo that has doesn't pertain to anything. Jase wants it to your man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're gonna be calling you weekly. All right, buddy, talk to you soon. Thank you? All right, you too. Wait while he's calling his sister. I just want to do it.
Speaker 4: When you go buy when you got an exit store, you get a carton of ex right, okay, when they come off the truck, they.
Speaker 3: Come in up box. I don't know. I've never seen either.
Speaker 4: My dad worked at a grocery store. Okay, that you were putting a box.
Speaker 3: That's it. I'm just trying to find out. No one puts jacks in a box. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna do it out and in real quick. Okay, and we'll be back right after these messages. All right, and we are back more fun with Jackson.
Speaker 3: Bow tacks and anger Noo. We're handling angry Jack because you don't understand the situation. Find your mic, find your mind when you get please talking to Mike, when you tell us you know what, when you when you do the podcast, you can leave this on as as like the frame. We need to find what an egg box looks like I'm gonna look up. It's like, I love how Patrick goes like a banana box. Like, no, it's an egg box. It must be small box. It was like an okay, this is that's a box. Literally a box, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's just a box like a cardboard box like this but bigger.
Speaker 3: But it's so specific. That's why I was like, wait, eggs on the pay here's an egg box.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, time out, Jenny, Jenny, I got You're on speakerphone right now now, and I'm hold on you answer this one question? Can I speak? It's my sister, hold on God, and guess.
Speaker 3: What you know what?
Speaker 4: I think she's cutting my aunts here who she would know too? So hold on, Jenny, are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, listen to this, all right, Do not talk, do not You're on a podcast right now. These motherleuckers don't believe it. But listen to the story, and you're gonna just say yes or no. When we stop, everybody scot home, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, all right.
Speaker 4: When we were younger, Jenny shut out. When we were younger, we would go camping on the weekends. When I was a baby. This is before you, but you know the story. We would go camping on the weekends. My dad would take us every weekend when I was a baby, that my mom and dad would put me in an egg box? Now is that true? Jenny? What eggbox?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Jenny box that eggs come in a huge, big box.
Speaker 1: Okay, Craig, sorry, they're not gonna be able to hear us from all tying over each other. Let me and and I'm a pro at that talking.
Speaker 3: Over Jenny say it again. What was I in? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jenny, have a question, Jenny, Jenny, how do I know that because mom and dad would show me pictures.
Speaker 3: I want you to know this.
Speaker 8: Why do you need to know this?
Speaker 3: Jenny conversation?
Speaker 1: Let me fill you in as the as the host here, let me fill you in. We are on give them Lalla with Randall. But this is the Dad Podcast episode. This is our second one. People really liked it. So we get together the three dudes expecting and we talk about that.
Speaker 3: I actually listened to it, right, So you're on it now, you're famous. You're here. And Jax was telling us about growing up that he grew up in an egg box. I did not grow up in an egg box.
Speaker 4: When I went camping in the early eighties, we can't do taste. My mom and dad would put me in an egg box and it would sleep next to me.
Speaker 3: Whatever, and that mind you, that's my aunt talking, right, is that?
Speaker 9: See?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Vouched right there? They were there? Actually, Debbie, you were there. Weren't you?
Speaker 3: Not that point? Were you there? No?
Speaker 8: Were you're in?
Speaker 3: I didn't know, but you knew. I went slept in egg bought crates. Yeah, thank you, Mom, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jack's shut the fuck up. I am right, Jenny, Jenny, don't go anywhere. He's very passionate. Listen, Jack.
Speaker 3: They don't believe me. They don't. They think my mom would never do that. But we were camping in nineteen eighty three, dude, because I keep thinking like nineteen eighty three was like the Stone Age. So he keeps talking about like, oh, when I when, when I was a good I hot, like Jackson were the same age when I was a good blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: We got wagons and we went to lakes and went camping, and the kids kids with them. Parents went and the kids. It's like National Lampoons.
Speaker 3: You guys had a National Lampoon station wagon. I think that's what she said.
Speaker 5: That's what I think you think. Yeah, is that what you guys had, Jenny, did you actually have?
Speaker 3: We had minivans, had vans, Yes we did here, but that's about it.
Speaker 5: You had an aluminum mini van, but not a not a Chevy Chase wagon.
Speaker 4: I didn't see Chevy Chase said. Our lifestyle was like the guys. Hold on, let's I'm gonna give it to you guys.
Speaker 3: Hold on, everybody remember that? See? Thank you? How do I remember?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Podcast is running away? Listen, everybody, let's take a beat.
Speaker 1: Jack's, I am giving you one hundred validation and off.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we're casting a new uh new.
Speaker 1: Dad Tom available, listen. I want to just say so, I'm being serious. Jack's, I did not know you grew up in an egg box. Whatever there.
Speaker 3: I did not grow up in an egg box. It's when you go camping it.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I can't take any more. Please, we gotta switch. But I'm literally I'm literally I'm literally getting abs right now, laughing so hard, like I feel like I just got a two pac.
Speaker 1: Listen, Jacks, I apologize that I didn't know on your camping trips that at night your mother would put you into a cardboard box.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: Great, I did not know that, and I honestly am shocked by that because I, being older than you, did go camping as well, and I was put into a sleeping bag.
Speaker 3: To go to sleep in the tent. So that's why I think I was nature. So I actually never went mind you. First of all, I was I was three.
Speaker 4: This is nineteen eighty three, so this puts me around three or four years old. Okay, So it was a box with blankets in it, and it was an a tent.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was fine. You know, three, I'm like this, three. You know what it's like. It's like when you put your dog in a box. Hey, listen, when you find kittens, you know, you bag and you're like, listen, kittens to say what you want. I don't care. Hey, tex is a little bit of a kidden. Dad. I love you, rest, may rest in peace. You did the right thing. Nobody's saying. First of all, your dad, I know, is an amazing man.
Speaker 4: And my mother they were They were right by and that's what they did, and that's what all the other families did.
Speaker 3: So that's I'm a.
Speaker 1: I know you had an amazing child because we talked about I'm the best child. Okay, So no, there's no question. I'm just I was trying to get through the understanding that there were moments in your life where you slept in an egg box.
Speaker 3: I got I did. I got it.
Speaker 4: I did when I was in a crate crate And mind you, I couldn't even talk or walk at this point.
Speaker 3: So at three you could fully walk and talk three.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, no, But when I was when I was a newborn, and that's when I was in the box born.
Speaker 3: So it was like a little baby makeshift crip.
Speaker 4: I wasn't like I couldn't be mobile, walking around, like, I wasn't playing sports, sleeping in a box.
Speaker 3: I was a newborn child. Well you said nineteen eighty three, where you were like three or four. That's why I'm confused. So are you newborn? Are you three? No?
Speaker 4: No, No, I was a newborn. But we went camping all through the.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it. Okay, okay, okay, all right, I think moving on. Let's I'm gonna put the egg by the way, greatest segment of my entire career.
Speaker 1: God, Okay, I want to ask you guys something, and then I really Jackson's not talking to us. I'm definitely getting a picture Jack's so people can see how angry you are. And I'm posting you don't understand, No, no, I do understand Jack's that you're mad, and.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at Randall. Look at Randall, give your potty face. Oh that's Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna post this picture of Borrow of the podcast drops, and then you have happy boll.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna post his picture with his white claw.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, guys, I have a question, and then I think we should ask each other question.
Speaker 3: So my question and then this is my last one, is.
Speaker 1: What would be our first group dad date with our kids? Where will we the three of us go? Where do you think we should go for our first picture?
Speaker 4: Some egg boxes and we'll go and get a camping trip. I think we should get some bag crates and going on a little camping trip.
Speaker 3: I mean, do they allow babies and bars? Oh my god? What wait? Rams game? Oh no, I have I have yah.
Speaker 1: That should be our first baby Kings game for me? Okay, and mine would be or a baseball game. Mine would be the jet I'm sorry, are we.
Speaker 3: Talking about wait wait, wait, wait, are we talking about our first dad trip.
Speaker 4: It's probably go kids, it's probably gonna be said someone's house, you know, for a get together.
Speaker 3: We're all gonna that's probably gonna be that's our first trip. Like so this will be probably like May. This literally will be in May, definitely, not as are I don't know.
Speaker 4: Probably it will be probably some restaurant somewhere, like the three of us taking our kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit, and then can we record ourselves like walking in slow motion with our SHOs like the hand yeah. Yeah, and that one movie too with the dads and they're all like walking, that's the wrong movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever that whatever that dad movie. Oh, it's that, you know what's the mad By the way, the book they made into movie where like the one the kid's name is like Henry, but they's called but the wife calls it like Ngra. It's like it's like what to expect when you're expecting. I think it's like the book that they made it into slow motion shot, each of us holding are what they call them a car car thing, car seat, car seats. We eld our car seats, walking and slow That's what I'm saying and then find it like a little out and then find like a really good like track of music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't tell by the way, I'm a daddy's I'm a daddy dad.
Speaker 3: You know it's a great dad. They gotta watch mister mom. Mister mom. Do you remember that Michael Keaton? Yeah, oh yeah, Like he was working in the car, he was working at them, he was working at the car. He got laid off. I feel like we should.
Speaker 5: Watch Junior with Arnold to find out what it really is to be like having a baby as a dad.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. That's bad. I've been working on accents and it's it's just not really working. Yeah. No, uh.
Speaker 4: And you know what I have a problem too. Here's here's a not a problem. But what I think is extremely important in which I'm going through right now with Brittany is just reassuring Brittany how beautiful she is. She's already beautiful, She's already gorgeous. But you know, I always see Brittany looking at herself, and I know in her head she's just thinking that she's Sometimes I feel like she thinks she's not pretty, and it really I think.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like I we all know that.
Speaker 4: I know that, you know that, you know that you know your wife, but you know their bodies are changing and they're not used to that, and they're very you.
Speaker 3: Know, and they're very insecure.
Speaker 4: They know they're excited to be moms, but at the same time they're they're like, am I going to get back into that bikini again? Like you know that, that kind of stuff, And it's like that's the thing that I have to reassure her a lot. And I don't I love doing it. I do it anyway, but it's just it's super important for new dads, I think, just to make sure you let your wife know how beautiful she is at all.
Speaker 5: But also we got to find really good vocabulary. I just watched this TikTok of this British woman going.
Speaker 7: You know, like, what is it when everyone says, like, you know, oh you look very nice today, Like what does that mean? She's like, I need a god to like, you know, be Shakespearean like you look stupendous, you look magnificent, Like learn how.
Speaker 3: To like what is nice? What is nice? Right?
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know, we can't be like, oh baby, you look cute today. What is cute, what is nice?
Speaker 3: Like I want big freaking Shakespearean words to describe how I well, no, but it's true. It's like, you know, when we say you look nice, that actually I feel like it's mad. But when you tell your wife something, or your baby mama or whatever, you use some big descriptive words. Actually that makes them go, oh, I look gorgeous today, or even better, something better than gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Especially right now too, especially she is so happy when she gets dressed up for something, like she's been out to dinner I think two times during this COVID thing. And the fact that her when she chro when she goes and takes a shower and she gets puts makeup on, she's so excited. So it's super important for you new dads out there to make sure you let your wife, your significant other, your partner, your whatever, make sure you tell them how beautiful they are, because it's super super important right now. I mean it is all the time, but just right now because their bodies.
Speaker 1: Are changing, and I couldn't agree with you are Jack's honestly that that's something that I've really tried to work out, because you know, naturally I.
Speaker 3: Compliment all the time, like you do and oh, I know.
Speaker 1: You do, but the reality is there there are big moments of insecurity, which I get now and I understand. But I'm always like, Lala, you're stunning and she's like I don't feel and I'm like, yeah, but you are, so I realize now, that's just these moments that I have to kind of going.
Speaker 3: I've got to go the extra mile. That's the thing I said in the last podcast.
Speaker 5: I was like, I've been saying all like great things, saus but and she's like, oh, thank you. But then when like a random woman said how glowing you are and like trumps.
Speaker 4: Us Trump trumps all of us, all of them, and I, it's so funny you say that, Like there's some people that have been saying that that I don't even know, Like random people will say that. When we went out to dinner the other night and people come to I will literally go chase that guy down.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, you have no idea how happy you made her. It's just a rand. It could be some homeless person off the street.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. I have to say that. That's my job as a husband. But when some stranger says it, like you said, it makes a whole world of difference, massive difference, the whole Like I literally will track them down and literally want to give them money.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you have no idea how my rest of my day is going to be now because you said that, Yeah my good sexy time, Yeah so much so.
Speaker 4: Guys out there, if you see guys, girls, whatever, if you see pregnant women out there, tell them how beautiful.
Speaker 5: They actually, no, guys is if a guy walked up to my wife and said, oh my god, you look so hot, and now if it was like just a dude, I'd be like, Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 3: He would walk away.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, bo You know, listen, there's a way of saying it to be complimentary. You look beautiful today, you look this. I don't mind if other men say my wife looks noble. I don't care because he's reassuring her and I like that. I don't mind.
Speaker 3: It doesn't bother me. I don't have a chip on my shoulder. But it's just guys.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, if you say this women, if you say this to a woman, you're helping out their partner.
Speaker 3: You really are you really are. I agree.
Speaker 1: I want to say that I think that even you know your partner period, you know, got to go a little extra distance.
Speaker 3: Like I I literally wake up.
Speaker 1: In the morning and when I go to sleep, and I'm not by any means the King compliments, but I do go out of my way because I know right now how insecure.
Speaker 3: She is, more than she ever was. Right and she's not.
Speaker 1: A very insecure person, but we all are insecure at times, and and so I constantly am reinforcing, like how beautiful and you look stunning.
Speaker 4: And it's not easy, especially with our girls being in the limelight, being on social media, when you got everybody and their brother picking apart our wives, our significant others, bodies, relationships and how they're carrying, how they're doing through their pregnancy, Like they literally just pick apart. Brittany, Yes, I know we began.
Speaker 3: People are freaking me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone covid started in twenty twenty and all of a sudden, like someone like I feel like there's a daily show, like oh my god, all the trolls are gone. Yeah, and then you know, five months later, it's like everyone just got nasty, just got nasty.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what do you gain.
Speaker 4: What do you gain out of not knowing somebody you don't even know off of TV that you attack them on? Just things that you would like, the personal personal thing, sorry, below the belt, things like why do you feel better about yourself?
Speaker 3: No, they're saying these things. By the way, I thought, what do you get out of it?
Speaker 4: If you get out of it, then if you're getting if you if it makes your day great, then you know what, keep on doing it. But if you're not, like what are you getting out of I go the opposite away.
Speaker 3: I agree with you that it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: But thing is like, I've never really had any of that until recent you know, with Lalla and over the last few years, and I can't believe the things people say. I mean, these are mothers and husbands, fathers and you know, have families exactly.
Speaker 4: It's always people with families who also in their bios say God first, right and then.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then they're insulting.
Speaker 1: My fiance's body or body shame here or me their body shamey.
Speaker 3: It's like, does that I mean? But here's here's what I take away.
Speaker 1: Now, they're miserable people miserable and they're not happy and all I could do is say I wish them the best in life.
Speaker 3: That's that's the way you got to kill tell them with kindnesses.
Speaker 1: People sucked the way they were raised to be able to say that about somebody's body without knowing them.
Speaker 3: And by the way, not that that makes it okay.
Speaker 4: But most of the time, most of the time it's women on other women, like you all, it's women against women, and it's just like awful.
Speaker 3: And then you go to look at like who's saying this? You look at them.
Speaker 4: They got families, but they got God first, they got Bible, they got Christianity right, and they forgot this this.
Speaker 3: Thing called uh uh oh forgiveness. Hello.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm pretty sure that jac was talking about I have a thing about forgiveness too. Like I'm I'm very you know, faithful and like have my faith, but for me, i'm very I'm very like not forgiving.
Speaker 3: So I was like, it's really hard for me to do this. And when I see this stuff, I'm like, and you drop the God first stuff or anything like a kindness you know, blah blah blah, And I'm like, you were literally writing trash. I know, It's like, just are you an idiot. Are you that dumb to be right? It's just it's sad.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Look, you guys have been dealing a lot longer than I have. But I will tell you that I am shocked that people can just blast off on social media and say the meanest, nastiest things and if it makes them feel better, then I know that their life is pretty fucking miserable.
Speaker 3: And so we get better. I hope everyone you know just gets better. Man, come on, let's just get kindness. Remember that, remember that everybody in that kindness. I feel like we need to find some freaking kindness. I gotta be, we just gotta be.
Speaker 4: Just time to talk about social media? A real quick question? Are you guys going to uh? Two questions here? Make a social media or have a social media for your child? A first question b secon question, are you going to put your child on social media?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I think you guys are gonna say yes, because you're going to flood your Instagram picture of pictures of your baby.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you my answer.
Speaker 1: My answer is whatever Lala thinks his best I will support. I mean that I definitely don't want UH and I know Laala supports this that we don't want our child to have an Instagram account like you know, baby account or whatever.
Speaker 3: Lot. I think Laala at a certain.
Speaker 1: Point will be comfortable with us promoting pictures of our of our baby, but that I will let her, I'll support whatever whenever she's ready to do that.
Speaker 3: I agree. I'm doing the same thing. I'm kind of letting Brittany handle all that.
Speaker 5: I think we're gonna do, like an account, but I don't think we're gonna just I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't think we're gonna make it. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know we've talked about we have we have something. Yeah, we're gonna make it public. But it's like we're still just trying to figure out what we want to do. Because you have a lot of people that are like like hiding their kids, yes, a lot of people that are promoting their kids.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I've heard I've heard stories on both ways. I've heard actors and actresses talk about it. Both ways keep the kids off, there's actors that keep the kids on.
Speaker 3: I think it's a personal decision. I don't think there's a right wrong.
Speaker 1: I think it's whatever the parents feel his best, and I think with Lala and I if I was the guest, that we haven't had this conversation, but I'm sure that she'll say, you know, we'll promote our family together like we do as a couple.
Speaker 3: And the one thing I always laugh about it it's like.
Speaker 1: This is really new for me because social media when I was a kid didn't exist. It didn't exist for you, and it didn't exist for you. So now we have this whole new fucking world where their iPhone is a connection to the whole world, right, not just their la or or their school or their friends, to the un world. It is and so that's that's amazing that they don't need to carry around like I did, forty fucking thesauruses.
Speaker 3: You know, Thomas guy. It's like I hated as I was. I could never say. I was like, what that actually a Thomas guy? Thomas guy? How do you get When I moved to La Thomas That's how I got around. So those were like maps.
Speaker 1: People probably don't know, but they were like one hundred and two hundred page deck of maps and when you had to drive around, you had.
Speaker 3: To follow them.
Speaker 1: Same thing with and it's like it's like being a Britannica when you had to do reports or ship you had to go to book seventy three, open it up the page two hundred and sixty two. So, at least for school, having computers and phones is genius.
Speaker 3: That thing in the library called the card catalog, it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. I don't know. I'm just assuming why, like what I mean, you know, I'm sure it does, but it is more of just a sarcastic but you know why why? Yeah, it's like why, you know, can you imagine when we used to go to the library.
Speaker 1: Used to remember sitting going through dozens and dozens of card.
Speaker 3: Catalog files, trying to waste the time.
Speaker 4: What stupid freaking book that was usually not there anyway, The book that you're looking for is usually checked out, loss missing anyway.
Speaker 5: There's any of that scene in Ghostbusters where the cards start flying out.
Speaker 1: I think our kids are going to be very blessed coming into the world with the technology that they have. I think it's just got to be you know, we have to be careful and make sure that, you know, we do our job to control it, like put controls on phones and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Well, at least we're going to do it together because you know, Jax might be doing something that I'm totally against or I use something you're totally against, and then we're gonna be like then we can actually have it to talk about it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, and I think that's a neat thing because I I've never had like two other buddies having kids at the same time. This is super exciting for me because you guys are going to do things differently than I am. But I'm also going to look at things you do and say, oh fuck, that's coolest shit. I want to do that. So I think that's part of having, you know, best friends having kids at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very neat. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited and scary and exciting. This morning I actually cried for the first time. But I but I was why why I was?
Speaker 5: I woke up early, like six thirty to okay, yeah, so maybe it was Maybe it was that. And uh, one of my aunt's friend sent me this really cute little like onesie with like lemons on it and it was on the table like we just washed it and I was sitting there holding them, I mean sat sleeping six thirty in the morning and I just I pick up the thing and then I just like put it on my chest to see like how she is going to be on my chest, and then I started I started like like bobbing around, like rocking, and it literally that was probably the first time where I'm like, oh shit, this is real. Like I've known this is real, but then it was just like, oh my god, this is real, and I started crying. I don't know if it was because I'm scared shitless, you know, but it's also I'm so fucking excited. I'm already like she needs to come out, Like I am ready for her. I'm ready to like just start this dad process. Yeah, I get that's what keeps telling me get to sleep. Of course I am. We're working on it.
Speaker 1: I have a question, because I've already made this decision on behalf of my sanity and Lala sanity.
Speaker 3: Will you guys have night night nurses? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I think we're gonna try it for like two or three nights a week just to see, and then if we want more, we might do all week.
Speaker 3: But I like they're expensive, you know, freaking expensive they are. They're like four or five hundred dollars a night's expensive. Yes, yeah, if you know twenty.
Speaker 5: Yes hours get well, No, we were gonna do like we're gonna do like like nine pm to six am.
Speaker 3: That's good, right, that's good. But you know, here's a scary thing in COVID. I need to make sure, like who is this woman she gonna wear? She out? Is she going out? Do we you know? Who is her family? Let's hope how it's scary.
Speaker 1: Let's hope that by the time your baby comes, the vaccine has really starting to go.
Speaker 3: That's like that goes into another question, are you going to vaccine your child?
Speaker 5: I mean the normal ones, But I don't know if there's gonna be a COVID vaccine for kids.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think the vaccine. I don't know, we don't know yet, don't know, but I think the vaccine I don't. I think infants are not as susceptible from what I've told Again, do not hold me to that, because I think we all have to ask our doc.
Speaker 4: Are you guys one of those Are you guys one of those ones that is like pro all the shots.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, Yes, it's got my first flu shot me too last weekend. Since I was ever, I know, but I've had i'n't had never had one in my life. I haven't had one since I was like nine. Have you had and I never get sick? You've never had? I had like a stomach flu, but I've not. I don't even know. I don't know what the flu. I don't know what the flu. Never had the flu fever.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe maybe like once every like three years, but I never I never get I really never get sick. And maybe it's because all the out call I abuse my body with.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I've had the flu shot every year, Alex is sitting here.
Speaker 3: I've had the flu shot every years.
Speaker 1: One year I skipped it and I got the flu so bad I had to go to the hospital for dehydration and a high fever. And so I've religiously never missed the flu shot.
Speaker 3: Now have you seen those TikTok videos of the babies when they get their ear piers and all of a sudden, it's like oh, and then it's like, what the fuck did you just do to me? And then it's like what about ear pierccenes? We didn't even think about that, my god, like do we do it early right away? I don't know right away? I don't know. I mean, I got my ear beers first time in fifth grade, I got each of my ears. I don't know what age do you get? No, I don't know either. Bo. I think it's here's somebody we should do together. We should make of it.
Speaker 1: Whatever we decide. We take our daughters to together with Lallen Scots and we and I'm gonna be bawling watching the screaming cry.
Speaker 3: You know what taking Mclaire's. It's better. It'll be an Instagram story. Follow our Instagram sho are in June. It has me. The years is in April, so maybe like maybe May or June, may or June. I think we should wait till they're like one. Really, I feel you want to do it early. I don't know. I don't know either. I don't know the thing Dad players da, Oh my god. I love Claire. I love Claire's your daughters, just love Claire's Countryside Mall and Florida and Pinella's County, Florida. That I was lairs. Yeah, Claire's boutique, Lakeside Mall shut fires out of lakes Mall. That's right.
Speaker 4: Everybody had a clares man everybody And that's where I got my air Pierce.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, I got Pierce. I think on a day off at sleep away camp.
Speaker 3: When I went my dad found out too. That was bad day. Oh my well, my dad he wanted to rip that thing right out of my ear My mom cool earrings were it was cool.
Speaker 4: But my dad and I, he was like, get out of my fucking house. That's basically and I was. I want to say I was thirteen when I got mine done, thirteen fourteen. That's what my dad said, nipples is get the fuck out of my house, is what he said to me.
Speaker 3: Did you really? No? I had when I was seventeen. This is better than I and I was. I was out of Clearwater be and He's like, what the what the hell are those things? They look like door knockers, you idiot? How bad did that hurt? Oh? My god? You back because I have like my old Jeep Cherry or a Jeep c J seven top like doors off, top off.
Speaker 5: In the seatbelt, I slammed on the brakes, I tell you, the seatbelt shot over and then by the time I get home, I'm like, what is it. Why is my shirt sticky? I started bleeding, Come on, what miss? What I'm gonna throw's?
Speaker 3: Look? I like nine inch nails back in the day, and I just wanted to be part of it. Oh you were you were all. I was a punk rocker until I joined the track. Did you have hoops or or I was a dave man? You have to start with hoops and then you can go to bar belt. Oh no, I had. I had like normals, and then when I was in high school I got them stretched.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you did the stretching. Yeah, disgusting that mine didn't make far. I like socuse my dad saw it. He ripped that thing out.
Speaker 3: It was gone. Yeah, I got some serious trouble. Well, thank god my mom wore the pants in the family. Go women.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, well listen, I'm just trying to process this whole episode.
Speaker 3: I was going to open another white claw, so I think wait, I think we're over an hour now, so we're we're we're gonna wind it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we'll have as many fans we had the first time with the A crape left.
Speaker 3: No, there's nothing wrong with sleeping in an egg box. I feel like, we need to record this stuff because if everyone could see Jackson's face, he was so annoyed. I'm literally like, people don't understand.
Speaker 4: When I understand it and see the picture, they'll be like, oh, okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 3: Do you think I'm actually gonna get an egg box and get some blankets and be like, is this what you're talking about? I was happy, I grew up.
Speaker 1: If I come to your house and you have your baby in a crape, I'm definitely calling my dad.
Speaker 3: He worked his ass off and he took his camping. I know you had.
Speaker 4: It was awesome, and I was very happy and like, I was just happy that my dad, you know, took me on these strips.
Speaker 3: We're fucking with you because the person my mind sorry about my ma and dad love you both.
Speaker 1: I talk about your dad all the time with you, and I know you had an amazing father and mother. So all right, So having said that, I think we had a lot of fun. I think that this is becoming a regular thing.
Speaker 3: I think we will boxes, egg boxes.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be designer egg companies are gonna reach out to me.
Speaker 3: They're gonna startjacks.
Speaker 4: You want to collaborate and make this new egg bed for kids exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen, guys, the next time we do this, I think will be uh after the new Year, and I think Bow will be a father and we will still be expecting.
Speaker 3: We'll be expecting. Maybe we'll have some more stories. Bow will definitely have some. My energy level will be at like a level three because you'll be no sleep. Yeah, Mia Jackson will be like we're still in it. Who here we go a couple of months ago, and you'll be like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I think also when you like after Thanksgiving, I'm gonna do like I'm gonna try to do like I'm gonna try to do like a like I'm just not gonna drink for until she's born, until I'm trying to do like two months clean just just cleanse, be healthy. Yeah. I mean it's like I have a freaking home gym, so it's like what you know, So I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I just need to I think I did the next time you come on here, right, so that's November or whatever, twenty seventh, something like that, December twenty seventh. I think we should all plan to do a podcast like January third, no, the day whatever, the week after you have your baby, will all come on again and we'll do it and you'll have.
Speaker 3: To stay sober till then. Yeah sounds good.
Speaker 1: Well I want to say this, thank you guys for coming, and honestly, Bo, we're excited for you because you're the first one to have your baby and we're going to all be there for you obviously.
Speaker 4: And any egg companies I want to reach out to my publicist please let me know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the egg companies want that look, but whatever you give Jax, please send this way.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I don't get the free shit. I get the credit card sponsorship. And I also say I really love eggs. I can make a lot of eggs for breakfast, for dinner. We can change lives if you want. I'll live your lifestyle with you and you can have mine if you want. You can have all the free shit you want. Easter. When Easter comes up, I know you don't celebrate it, but when we can all have a company wants to send us eggs to paint with our daughters and your son would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's for you know, for the Holly. It's fun of paint eggs and the Easter buddy.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're gonna be doing all that. We're gonna be spending every holiday birthday together.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have great it's gonna be kids, are gonna have greatchild And I can't wait to tell everybody about what.
Speaker 3: We do to give people ideas.
Speaker 1: And I want to give one shout out to somebody before we wrap this up, because the happy go lucky bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm over Tom Schwartz. I have won.
Speaker 1: Two words for you, Okay, two words Tom Schwartz, and it's ketchup, ketchup.
Speaker 4: Catch And we're not talking about We're not talking about the high.
Speaker 3: We're talking about something about French fries. We're talking about we're not talking about condiments here. We're talking about take the condiments off condoms. That's what I meant, condoms. Schwartzy, catch up, buddy, we're all here, we're here. One more guy in the podcast. Should we call Schwartz right now? Real quick? You're called out burn burn? Oh? Oh we got him.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know what he's walking into. All right, let's do it. Hey, buddy, how are you rand? Hey?
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know you're live on give them Laala with Randall, The Dad Podcast with Bo and Jack.
Speaker 3: Say hello, guy, what's up? What's up? Why do you sound like you've been drinking for a solid week. No, I'm great. I actually just worked out. That's not what I heard.
Speaker 4: That spot were the spot we heard mister Clark called your ass out.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I did. Bro Listen, Yeah, listen, I succumb to peer pressure. I'm easily influenced.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that brings us to our point. If you are, if you succumb to peer pressure, are calling you out again, and we are telling you to get fucking busy and get pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, listen, you're dealing with my mother in law in the same house, so can you listen?
Speaker 3: We have the fertility app. Things are in motion, well the absent motion? Are you like? How? What? What like? How is you know? Are your hips in motion? Because you gotta have motion. Remember you gotta remember do not wear a condoms totally different than do not need them, don't blow out, do not schwartz.
Speaker 1: We have We have one question for you, and this is important because we're your friends.
Speaker 3: Hit me with it.
Speaker 1: What is the key date every month? So we could put in our calendars, so not we will ignore you over those three days every month.
Speaker 3: What is the key day? It's usually around what's the date If there's a number, it's twenty.
Speaker 9: Six all right, so you have three days. I love you, guys, Yes, three days.
Speaker 3: Man, we're gonna the twenty fifth, twenty sixth, twenty seventh. We are all blocking you and no one is taking your call.
Speaker 5: We're gonna send you some We're gonna send you some lube on Friday.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got some of those semi truck driver killer b pills at the mobile gas station.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's mojo rising. Yeah, it's happening. We love things are in motion.
Speaker 1: We we hear about the motion. Twenty fifth, twenty twenty seventh. You will not be seeing bo Jax or myself. You'll be seeing your partner and only your partner.
Speaker 5: And I'll make a sexy playlist on Spotify and send it to you.
Speaker 9: I love you, guys, love you too, all right, see you alright bye?
Speaker 1: And I just want to say, and wrapping this up, I have had the most fun.
Speaker 3: I think we got to do this again.
Speaker 1: Even if people don't like it or love it, is.
Speaker 4: There anything that people want us to talk about our people. Is there anything that people are are interested in hearing? How we are dealing with the pregnancy, how we're dealing with COVID, how we're dealing with pregnant wives in COVID, how we're dealing with any Let us know we are kind of very raw here, no holds barred.
Speaker 3: Or if you just want Raydlin and I to just fucking bust on Jack's that's fine too. Where is this something to do? It's a sport. It's a sport. Well, listen, seriously, I agree with Jacks. That's a great point.
Speaker 1: If you want us to know, if you want us ask anything the next time we do this, hit Jack's up or bow you know, DM, whatever it is. However, you get to us, and we would love to share your thoughts because we've had so much fun in Laala, my love of my life.
Speaker 3: Thank you for letting us do this while you're out of town. Thank you, Lalla, And like I said, send us those questions guys too.
Speaker 1: Thanks la all right, and we'll be back next week with give them Laala with Ramon