Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Cheese and a Pod.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited that I'm at.
Speaker 2: Wango Tango, and not only am I here to watch all these amazing performers like Megan Frainer, Dojah Cat David Getta if I can stay up that late, but I am here with my family. And part of my family is Christina Mecklenburg, who is Isabella's mom, and we're all here celebrating Mother's Day together. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that because you Originally we said we were gonna spend Mother's Day and we couldn't and then this happened like last minute. So I'm glad that this worked out that we can celebrate with our kids for modsday.
Speaker 3: So we're really excited. We've got Cruise here. Cruise say hi.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: We've got Slate Hi, We've got.
Speaker 2: Isabella Hi, and Dove was too cool. Sorry to be the bear of bad news, but we're here.
Speaker 3: It's on the beach.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: This is pretty insane.
Speaker 2: For the first time, we're doing a two Teas in a Pod episode where we are not going to be recapping Housewives. We're just here to celebrate our family. And I have to say thank you to everybody in this room who has done so much for me throughout the past couple of months as I've not been feeling my best. This is the first time I've been to a live show since all this happened, So I'm really glad you guys are here to kind of take care of me.
Speaker 3: Thank you well. You were such a warrior.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you for even just I know it takes a lot to get out of you know what you're going through and getting ready and coming out here, and this is so important for you to be here with the kids and be out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was excited to celebrate Mother's Day a day early with you guys because I was like, I know tomorrow I'm going to be spent regardless, so I was like, I want to do something amazing with them, and looking out at this view, I absolutely cannot. Can we talk a little bit about what y'all's favorite shows are. What's your favorite show right now? Cruz?
Speaker 4: I enjoyed watching Traders and Special Forces with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, those are good shows. What about you? Slate?
Speaker 5: I'm kind of watching like a little bit of an older show, Vampire Diaries.
Speaker 3: Oh, Bella, what's your favorite show?
Speaker 6: My favorite show is probably like Stranger Things, But as of right now, I'm watching the show you because season five just came out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am so obsessed with Ransom Canyon. If you guys need a guilty pleasure, this show is so good. It's like the Friday Night Lights but for our age.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it is so delicious and it's so much fun. But my plans for Mother's Day are to relax because that's I'm able to have all of the kids here today. The fact that Bella, Slate, Cruise, and Dove could all be here, and the fact that we could celebrate together.
Speaker 3: It's been a different kind of year for us.
Speaker 2: So today is my celebration and tomorrow is my relaxed day.
Speaker 3: What about you me?
Speaker 1: We are heading over to the deck in Laguna Beach just with my mother in law.
Speaker 3: That's a big housewife spot.
Speaker 2: Could you maybe join Real Healthwives of Orange County?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to incite me for me to go over there? She's very low drama, guys.
Speaker 2: That's what they said about you at first and then but that would be good if you joined Orange County, then maybe we can join together. Oh my gosh, I can't at this point.
Speaker 3: The fact that I can even remember.
Speaker 2: That I'm away and go tango is a small little success. So I am so happy to be here. We're gonna have so much fun tonight. I'm introducing Megan Trainer with the kids.
Speaker 3: Yay, Cruz, how did you decide to dress like this today?
Speaker 4: My friend Mom brought me shorts and like, we found something in my to wear, and then you got this from me a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I'm happy we are really nailing at child. This is exactly what you said this morning. Yeah, he said that he wanted to wear something drippy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know what that means, so I don't know if it's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Okay, but all of you guys have to answer, and Bellie you have to answer your favorite thing about your stepmom and your mom, and then Slate and Cruz, both of you guys go for mom. You yeah, Hi, all right, but let bell go first. Okay, you think about your answer.
Speaker 6: My favorite thing about my mom is that she's always been my biggest cheerleader in life, and she always pushes me to become like the best version of myself. Love you too. And my favorite thing about Teddy is that she's always been there for me, and you've also been like one of my number one supporters, And I feel like I can talk to you about everything and I just feel so safe around you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, slate to.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing about my mom is probably like us sharing the same love for our sport, and like being able to support each other in equally ways, and just like even just being with each other and being like little mini means of each other and like kind of being little twins. That's what I love most.
Speaker 4: Probably my favorite part about my mom is that whenever I'm like sad, she comes and tears me up. And I'm so proud to be your shun because she's fighting through all the hard times and it makes me so happy to see that how she is here today at weigh and go Tay and go CRUs.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? What do you? What do you do you want to do when you grow up? Cruise?
Speaker 4: I want to be a football coach and a football player.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: What about you, guys, I don't really know you don't want to be a podcaster?
Speaker 3: That talks about real housewives for a living weird.
Speaker 6: I probably want to be like into like designing, like architectural or interior design, probably.
Speaker 3: So of houses versus clothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know about clothing, but yeah, probably houses.
Speaker 2: I love that you guys make sure that you stay listening to all the t tees and a pod, the twats and diamonds in the rough, because guess what I get roasted next week by AI yikes