Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George and ore with you. Mark Lerner graduated from Michigan State University with high honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social science. In nineteen seventy two. He completed an intensive one year training course and professional astrology and he was hooked hearing how they summoned other dimensions to grow thriving gardens in the barren soils of northern Scotland. Mark joined the Finehorm community in nineteen seventy six. His book includes Welcome the Planet Earth. His magazine is GPS Astrology and his website is linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Mark, welcome back, my friend. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm great, Thanks for having me on tonight.
Speaker 2: George, you are what we call an expert in Earth astrology. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Well. When I began Welcome planat Earth, which was a newsletter, newspaper and magazine from nineteen eighty one to two two thousand, again the name that has been used for hundreds of years and Europe and America about Earth astrology was the word mundane. And of course now we talked about this last time when I was on with you and everybody in June, that word now is kind of whole, huh. But it never was that way. But fundamentally, Earth astrology is the astrology of eclipses, the beginning of seasons, what we call the equinoxes, and solstices, new moons, full moons, war leaders. It's basically looking at, in fact, every state of the Union, I mean here in the United States, all of us listening here and anywhere around the world. Every country has a birth chart, every state, even every city and town. Sometimes they're hard to find, but every state in the United States, for instance, when it entered the Union, that's a chart, and a lot of you out there are living in states where maybe the state chart and your personal birth chart can be compatible or incompatible. Because I get a lot of people, there's what we call astracryptography, which has been developed the last forty years. So even whether you're living in your own birth town or you've moved away, sometimes people are not living exactly in the best situations and other people are.
Speaker 2: What's the significance of full moons. We've got the harvest moon tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, I mean this is one of the rare times where I'm actually on within a couple hours of a full moon. So this is what they call it supermoon. That only means it's not really all that significant. It's just that certain months we always have a full moon. Sometimes it's a total lunar eclipse or partial lunar eclipse. So every twenty nine days there's a full moon. If the moon is what we call hereagy closest to the Earth, the moon is not always the same distance from us, then the moon looks you see, whereas at Apigee. In fact, this is what's going to happen at this solar eclipse. We'll call it annular solar eclipse. Many many were Sinners have now heard about the one on October fourteenth, which is not total, and that's because the moon is at Apigee. It's it's further away from the Earth. So when you hear or you go online to Nassa whatever it is and want to hear about it and read about the annular solar eclipse October fourteenth, they'll call it a ring of fire because what's happening, and again everybody's got to take the usual precautions. Just like with the total solar eclipse, you can't stare at the Sun, so you got to, you know, figure out a way not to directly look at the Sun. So just keep in mind that sometimes the moon is closer and sometimes it's further away. Full moons though you know for hundreds, if not several thousand years in astrology and astronomy, you know, this is like when we get all the idea about where wolves and animals getting all kind of crazy because the Sun and the Moon are tugging at the Earth and the same thing really at new moons and solar eclipses, whether they're total, annual or partial, then you get the Sun and the Moon on one side of the Earth. So this is why eclipses they're very powerful. In astrology, we call the Sun moon the two lights. So they're fundamentally like in everyone's charts, we have a Sun and we have a moon, and sometimes the moon is more powerful and the moon sign in people's charts. People need to understand that the moon is incredibly significant and we're much more than our sun signs.
Speaker 2: Mark. Is it unusual to have two eclipses even though it's a lunar and solar eclipse in the October No, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it is what happens every year, is they start shifting. Get this I was reading up on. I mean, I have these classes just so everybody knows that I've talked for a lo long time. There's thirty six of them in the advanced series. I have a whole lesson hour lesson and all kinds of notes about eclipses and fixed stars and even heliocentric astrology and so on. But I looked at the Britannica about how frequent we get eclipses. You can get two to five solar eclipses in a year. You can get two lunar eclipses, but they shift from one month to another, so yes, it is unusual to have them in October. The other thing is sometimes you can have a year where there is no lunar eclipses, either full or partial. But we always have a couple of solar eclipses. And one of the things, George, the maximum is five, and in nineteen thirty five there were five solar eclipses, and according to the Britannica, the next time we'll have that number will be in two thousand, two hundred and six like two hundred and sixty or set two hundred and sixty US years later. That's how infrequent it is to have five solar eclipses in a year.
Speaker 2: Unusual. I've talked to Glynnis mccancer numbers lady, I'll ask you to mark. You're the astrologer. What is it about numbers and celestial patterns that determine our outcome?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, yeah, I mean numerology astrology Toureau of Jemetria, going back to the Bible, for instance, the Hebrew alphabet with a pictorial alphabet. Our English alphabet is actually connected to all that. That's what we know. Like for instance, in English, the letter A is the first number, so that generally, using regular numerology, A has a one value quantitatively, but it's more qualitatively whether in a person's name, and an A could be like a numerology, you could have a long A or a short short A. You know, some people's names begin with the power of valves. B is the second letter, that's two, and so on, these three and so on. So numerology often we're working with people's names, and of course we all have the numbers of Let's say somebody is born the twelfth month December, so there's a twelve era whatever day, fifteenth, eighth, and so on, and then you have digits for your year. So when Glynnis is on and you know, I've been doing this myself for decades. Numerology is the foundation point of astrology because everything in all of our charts, the Sun is in one degree. Out of three hundred and sixty of our charts. The circular chart. Most of the people listening have seen their charts or hear about it. There's twelve signs each time is thirty degrees of space. If you multiply thirty times twelve, you get the three hundred and sixty degrees of the zodiac and of a circle. And so we all have the Sun at a particular degree that has a number and a value. The same thing with the moon, Mercury, Venus, the eight main planets, and if you work with asteroids, which I do, and the planet Hiron which was covered nineteen seventy seven, and then you work with mathematical alignments like a grand triangle or a square or oppositions, they're part of what we call aspects and astrology. So everything is part of the great geometry of the heavens and what we all learned when we were studying geometry in high school. But I loved those classes and somehow I made it to studying astrology, which is like cosmic.
Speaker 2: Geometry astrologically speaking, mark when there's a full moon, what does that mean to us?
Speaker 3: Well, what's happened is that again, if we go back hundreds of years, it was lily put this way. Humanity was used to this kind of thing all over the world. Now, if you have been a cloudy sky or training, the moon will be out there, but you're not going to be able to see it full. But it's such a reality, So I think, I'm sure there's so many books about how we get mythologies and how ancient peoples, for instance, they would get their shamans and so on because astrology and astronomy and looking at the heavens. And we even have calculations going back several thousand years to the Middle East, India, China, all over the world where astrologer astronomers were watching, say, Jupiter Saturn conjunctions every twenty years. As far as the full moon is, it does disturb, shall we say, the atmosphere, you know, animals, birds and so on. So that's why there's been so many movies, you know, particularly in the recent years, about you know, zombies and were wolves and strange behavior. Because what's happening again, like before, when the moon is full, the sun and the moon are tugging at the earth, just like the tides, and that has an impact on all of our lives. Okay, so, but in the ancient world, the thing is, as the moon keeps changing its phases, the full moon was always important. And this is important for us to think about in the ancient world because so many of us live in these you know well, with cities with artificial light, that this is how people needed to protect themselves, you know, from enemies and so on. You'd have people guarding your town and so on to make sure somebody didn't attack you. And if the moon was full, you could see things, you know, when when when Seal Team six took down of Sonda Laden as example, I think there's that movie zero Dark thirty, A lot of this stuff happened still and you know, I mean these are warfare things that are really shocking. But having studied so much history and current events, they didn't just go in there, you know, to this unusual area, you know, during during a bright sunny day. I mean a lot of this is like all planned, and you know, they don't tell us about this. Defense departments so on to go in when people are asleep and there isn't a moon like what we call the dark of the moon just before a new moon, in order to you know, obscure helicopters or whatever it may.
Speaker 2: Be, mark any news on the outer reaching planets and these other celestial objects out there in the Solar system.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, this is there's a combination of things that's very disturbing. You know, we all think we're sort of out of that horrible COVID situation, and of course many of us are reading. Okay, there are these different variants. You know, how serious is it. Everybody's got different opinions. Oh, it's more like the flu. Other people have come down with it, and depending on people's health, you know, it can be very serious. Now here's where I wanted to mention this. There's a planet cool Ears. Okay, it was discovered in two thousand and five. It has a cycle of five hundred and fifty nine years. It's one of these planets beyond Pluto now on October twentieth and twenty first, right between these two eclipses, Okay, the October fourteenth annular solar eclipse which is actually coming through Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico through San Antonio, Texas goes into Mexico. That particular eclipse is on the fourteenth. The other one, I definitely want to talk to everybody about October twenty eighth, which is a partial lunar eclipse, because that's connecting to the great Stock Market crash in New York from nineteen twenty nine. So I want to mention that fairly soon here. But ere If and the nose of the Moon. A lot of people know their charts through these two horseshoe figures. It has to do with the fate destiny points as the Moon and the Earth and the Sun coordinate. And what's happening is Eres, this faraway planet. In mythology, this planet was named after the sister of Mars. She was the one in mythology who created in a sense, was the catalyst for the Trojan War because she wasn't invited to a particular marriage. And these mythologies are part of these planets. And the other thing I wanted to say is now the World Health Organization and the CDC have allowed, if not encouraged, particularly a biologist in Ontario, Canada, to come up with names instead of the variants. Because when somebody says, well, we've got to be a two point whatever it is, so many people are like, oh, there they go again, you know, with these weird Greek names. So now they're naming and one of these variants is named Erius, you see, and we're going to have eurus very powerfully situated. And that worries me. You see that a biologist or an astronomer will sort of connect up something and then say, oh, here's the latest COVID kind of thing. It's a long story, but just people are going to see these names like our Taurus, foreign as Parola, these different little cutesy names. I don't think they should be doing this, you know what I mean, They're they're naming virus. Is that you can't see after celestial bodies.
Speaker 2: That's kind of silly, isn't.
Speaker 3: It's it's silly. Look The thing is they don't know what they're doing. You see. This is part of the problem. Even with these names like Eris or Sedna and so on. Now, some of these planets that are being discovered by it, I mean there's some great astronomers Mike Brown, Chad to Heal. I don't know if they've ever been on your show. You know, these astronomers that are finding all these planets right, you know, beyond Pluto. There's a whole bunch of them. And when people order, if they they order my consultations, if they want to know about where Eris is or said, you know, I'll tell them. But the thing is because they have powerful forces. But it is very silly, and it's not just silly. I think it's very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more