Speaker 1: Sauce on the side. What's up. It's Gandhi and I am here with my buddy Nick.
Speaker 2: Hello, Nick, what's up?
Speaker 1: You've heard from Nick before because he was on a podcast where we talked about GLP ones. He's with a company called your Way Health, and that podcast got so much feedback. I was actually very surprised because amout life. Part of me was worried that it would come off like an infomercial, and I don't want to do that. I want to provide people the information that they want. And this trend of GLP ones, which we will talk about whether it's a trend or what this exactly is right now, it's obviously taken over the world. Diamond and I look around the office all the time and we're like that person, Well, what's tough about this. We have one friend who did not use GLP ones and she lost a ton of weight, but she happened to do it at the same time that they sort of popped to the forefront of healthcare. And every time people see her, they're like, oh, what are you doing? What are you taking? She gets so mad. She's like nothing, Yeah, She's like I no car not like all you guys Oh, yeah, nobody. And by the way, Diamond and I still haven't tried it. So we're going to see if you can convince us.
Speaker 2: At thirty minutes to convince you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have about thirty minute. Diamond is like right there on the cusp of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Diamond's definitely doing it today. Whoa, we're signing her up today while we're on the podcast. I got a feeling, Diamond, are you ready, Rich's going to sign you up today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: She said, uh huh uh huh no, because it's been over a year since the last time you were here.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: And again, we had a ton of positive feedback, a lot of questions which I kind of compiled and hopefully you guys can answer them. I know we're going to talk to somebody who's on the pharmacy side of the things that you're doing. Yes, but you tell me a year out where is your way health and where is culture with GLP ones? Right now?
Speaker 2: That's gonna be two segments. So first of all, leo'ked talk about the culture first, because the culture kind of leads into where your way health is as a company. Everything has been changing by the month over the last twelve to fourteen months with GLP ones. Between the brand names and between the pharmacies and the short lists and what you can do what you can't do, It's an ever changing environment, and Your Way Health has always taken the stance that as the environment changes, we're going to change with it because we're not going to do things that are going to put us at risk. We just can't afford to do so. So if you can't do X, we're not going to do X. So as such, we've moved into more personalized medicine for all compoundent medications. What that means is the patient will have the opportunity to fill out an extensive intake form that has a lot of questions and answers that'll give the doctor the best resource to write the best plan for that patient. We contract out to a national telehealth company. They license in every single state. They're all mds. There's about five hundred doctors in their network and we exclusively use them for all of our consultations. So when a patient fills out the intake form, all that data now goes to the physician to review. That physician is going to review the data and say, all right, this patient based on these situations, qualifies for this medicine at this dosing schedule, and every one of those things can change. It could be a different product, a different dose, a different schedule. It could be bi weekly microdosing. It could be a high dose, could be a low dose, could be a symic gluetide, it could be tas appetide. So there's a lot of variables that happened during the intake form. You could be taking a medication that doesn't react well with one but works better with the other. You could be on one and then want to change to the other. So there's so many variables that are taken into consideration when you're going through your intake form and the physicians are looking at everything, digesting everything, and writing the most appropriate plan for the patient. So that's probably the single biggest change of line. Yeah, So along those lines, I'll tell you a quick story that happened as recently as this week. We had a patient who's been on it for three months and we've got a denial two days ago. And we don't really see denials a lot because of the fact that as you're going through the intake form, we ask a lot of questions that would automatically deny you. So if you have certain contraindications and you're taking certain medications, or if you have certain thyroid conditions or cancer or things that don't work well with GLP ones, the form automatically knocks you out and says, I'm sorry, you're not a candidate. Please go see your primary care physician. So they're not even getting to that point because we know that they're not qualified. So when somebody completes the form gets to the whole thing, most times are going to get approved because we've already asked all the knockout questions that said we got a denial, and I was like, hey, what happened here? So we reached out to the physicians and the doctor said, well, we looked at the national database of products written and this patient has an active prescription for a product that is contraindicated to use the GLP one. Oh, and we're like interesting, went back to the intake form. They left it off the intake form. So even if you do lie on your intake form, they're going to catch it because they check the national database of what products you're on to make sure there's no ontrunications. Okay, so it's an extra level of protection and thoroughness that our physicians always do because we want to make sure that you're getting the product that you want, but it's safe for you to take it.
Speaker 1: That's great. I wish they could implement something like that at hospitals because I feel like anytime you go to an emergency room or urgent care, they need to find records from seventeen different places and they never just all communicate you. Guys can do that, that's all secret.
Speaker 2: They can do that, but they're.
Speaker 1: Just not doing their buttholes about it.
Speaker 2: They're a little buttholes about it.
Speaker 1: Write that down, Diamond. We're gonna have to get to the bottom of this one.
Speaker 2: Okay podcast next week. Why there're buttholes?
Speaker 1: Why does the healthcare system suck?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So the second part all.
Speaker 2: Right health, where's your way? Health Gone? So we started out as the company that was just doing JLP ones. We have since realized that a lot of other things can be done beyond JLP ones in the same capacity. So we've moved into anti aging, we moved into peptides. We've also moved into sexual health, which is yeah, I have some questions about this, which is really interesting when you get into our sexual health piece. We can talk about that a bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: As a company, we're trying to be more well rounded outside of just LP ones. JLP ones are great, we love them, but we want all patients, all for all different conditions. We're actually looking at every day, we're looking at more things. We're looking at hair loss, we're looking at hormone replacement, We're looking at anything that can be done without the need to go see a physical doctor. We want to be able to do.
Speaker 1: Is there any correlation between you guys getting into these other sort of lifestyle I don't want to say brands lifestyle medications because they were effects of GLP ones. Like I've heard a lot about hair loss with the kilpi ones and now you guys are in that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not really, it's not like a correlation like that. It's more along the lines of we've talked to not only a lot of pharmacies, we talked to about five hundred medical spas and what they do and we're like, all right, well, if they're doing it, can we do it. So if they're writing gludethion, which is for anti aging, or they're doing an ad plus, which is for anti aging, or they're doing some Moorlin, which is a peptide for muscle growth, or they're doing tri mix, which is an injection for ED. Like, if they're doing it, why can't we. So we know there's a demand for it, and when there's a demand, we want to try it out. So we'll put the products out there, We'll put it in our infrastructure see if people want to buy it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Rich will tell you that he was very bullish on trimex.
Speaker 1: Rich is your very silent partner who's sitting in the corner, doesn't want to be on camera or microphone.
Speaker 2: He's waving, but you can't, okay. But one of the products that we morphed into was tri Mix. Tri mix is exactly what it is. It's an injection for ED. And I was like, there is no way people are going to inject themselves because you inject where you think you inject it.
Speaker 1: You inject it into your penis.
Speaker 2: Right into the penis right before you want to have sex, okay, And which is wild, right, Yeah, you think about that on the surface, like, who in the right mind is going to do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like something people actively avoid well.
Speaker 2: The question posed to me, and they was said, all right, Nick, let me ask you a question. If you have the choice of never having sex again or injecting yourself, what are you doing. I'm like, give me every injection you got because the alternative is not fun.
Speaker 1: How big is a needle?
Speaker 2: It's tiny. It's an eight millimeter diabetic needle, that same one that you save with the GLP ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it works.
Speaker 2: We have about eighty five to ninety percent success, right, and we're getting up parts of a dozen new patients a day.
Speaker 1: It works for how long as.
Speaker 2: Long as like, like it's each session or in Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it like you inject yourself and then you get a month's use out of this?
Speaker 4: Or is it no?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, every time you want to do it, you have to inject yourself. So it's like, hold up, honey, give me a minute. I got a beer back. Are I'm back?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you guys tried this?
Speaker 2: No, I don't need to try that. I'm not trying that yet.
Speaker 1: Listen, people do plenty of stuff they don't.
Speaker 5: Need to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean no, not yet, Okay, not yet.
Speaker 1: Have you gotten feedback about a pain scale? Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not really a pain scale because where they're injecting it is not really painful. It's kind of like you know, the end of the elbow, how it has no like.
Speaker 1: Real that's actually good weeness. Did you know that.
Speaker 2: Well, this isn't the weeness, it's the penis. But yeah, we haven't had a lot of people complain about the pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it's it's wild tri mix try mix.
Speaker 2: And we also have quad mix for those that need a little bit more.
Speaker 1: What's the difference.
Speaker 2: It's one added ingredient that helps with the blood flow down there.
Speaker 1: So it's like the super sized version or supersion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of it exactly.
Speaker 1: Have you gotten any negative feedback about this?
Speaker 2: Just it doesn't it doesn't work. We've had that about ten percent of time. Very very rarely, we have somebody whose erection won't go away, and that's going to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Yes, we learned about how they have to take care of those they have to go.
Speaker 2: To the doctor to get it drained or reversal shot. That happens very infrequently. Okay, We've had a couple of patients that I have said that, but for the most part, I'd say eighty five ninety percent has been very very successful feedback.
Speaker 1: And what would make somebody try that versus just a via your This.
Speaker 2: Is for this is for people that that fails. So this is the last ditch effort. Viagra failed, Sea Hole's failed. Nothing else is working. I need to do something to help me and that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Wow, and how that products working for you guys?
Speaker 2: It's going well. I mean we're getting We're getting, you know, ten to a dozen new patients a day. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: How do you guys market For the most part.
Speaker 2: We do marketing through Facebook, Instagram, Google, Reddit, different kinds of affiliate sites like WebMD, Forbes Health. We trying to put our name out there as muchly possibly Ken.
Speaker 1: And for you, what has been so far the most successful marketing that you guys have done.
Speaker 2: This is a chance for you to pump yourself right. That's specifically why the podcast was really good for us, because we spoke directly to the people that were interested, and we had a lot of positive reactions, a lot of positive responses. A lot of people signed up after hearing this. So yeah, it's been really good.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you having me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I I we talk about this all the time. I with this podcast. There are a couple of things I want to do. I want to entertain people, I want to educate people, and I want to help people. And if there's a way to do those three things in one shot, which this is, that's perfect. It's kind of like the perfect storm of things. So I'm always on board too. If there's something that people are looking for, and I know one of the big ones, so maybe we talk about this another time. Is hair loss because I had my own issue with it. So when you were here last time, I was wearing fake hair. I'm sure it was very obvious when I look at the pictures and I'm like, oh I was I that was so obvious. But I got sick and all my hair fell out it like three months later, not all of it, but a lot of it, and.
Speaker 2: You would never know.
Speaker 1: Well, now it's back and better than ever. It's quite great. It came back with a vengeance.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very happy yours too. We could talk about that if you want to or don't want if you know you know, yeah, but people are asking all the time about, you know, how can I regrow my hair? Because that's a big one for women that I guess nobody talked about for a very long time. But as you get older, you get to perimenopause, menopause, hair starts falling out, any traumatic injury or medical event, hair falls out, having a baby, having COVID, having cancer, all kinds of stuff. And I would love to be able to sit here and give people a one size spits all this is how your hair will grow back, But it doesn't work that way. It's different for every single person, which I say all the time. You have to get a blood test, you have to check all of your vitamins, you have to think about like the stress in your life. There's all kinds of stuff that goes on. So I wish I had something I could talk to people about with that. With you guys and your hair loss treatments.
Speaker 2: We don't do hair loss yet.
Speaker 1: You don't do that, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: And the reason why we haven't really rolled out is because of exactly what you said. Yeah, it's tough, there's a lot of variables, and when it's not super cut and dry, then doing telehealth is always not the best option for you.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: You want to be as personalized as you can, but when you have to look at lab works and blood tests and vitamin intakes and different scans, it kind of you're not able to do the telehealth experience fully.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So there are companies that do hair loss products out there, and we are certainly looking into it currently, but we have not launched it.
Speaker 1: Yet, and I think a lot of people don't understand what the hair loss thing. The first stop is your primary care physician, right. You don't just immediately go to the dermatologist or whomever. You go talk to your doctor and there could be plenty of different things. You might just be low on iron. You never know. But that's why I haven't a lot of people try to accuse me of gatekeeping, and I'm not trying to gatekeep. I will tell you exactly what I did, but it doesn't mean it's going to work for you. And the last thing I would ever want to do is recommend some expensive products or treatments that aren't going to work for you because you have other things happening. So that's also why I want to be very transparent when we're talking here about the positives and the negatives for sure of what you guys are marketing and how it is working for people.
Speaker 2: So your with health three point zero. We'll have hair product for you to talk about Aya twenty twenty six. Your way health three point zero.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm telling you, I tell time at all time. I'm going to Turkey. I'm just going to get a whole hair transplant.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go to Turkey.
Speaker 1: You can do it here.
Speaker 2: You can do it here.
Speaker 1: I heard amazing. Okay, I heard it from a friend. Awesome. So for you, you've been on this this GLP one journey.
Speaker 2: For April of twenty five, No, six four four yeah, it was twenty four yeah, so eighteen.
Speaker 1: Months, eighteen months, and you've been consistent. You said you haven't taken breaks, no, very little. So you kind of mentioned earlier that if you do take longer breaks, your body reacts to it better when you come back. And that's just your experience.
Speaker 2: That's my personal experience. There's no like scientific data on that. I've just felt that sometimes if I'm on it for six, seven, eight, nine times weeks in a row, my body gets kind of used to it and I'm like, all right, well I'm hunger than normal. Let me skip a week to get a little bit of a jolt back to my system, and I realize that the hunger now decreases more.
Speaker 1: When you skip that week, Are you hunger? Are that week?
Speaker 2: No, it's the same. It doesn't it doesn't go operate. If you can skip more than one week, it probably will get the hardcome back. But for the most part, it stayed the same. But then when I took the next shot, it was more impactful going forward.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, it does. The reason I'm asking is because I have friends who have gone on it and gone off it, and everything is anecdotal. It's specific to them, but some of them have said once they went off of it, getting back on was really tough on them and it didn't work out well because.
Speaker 2: The side effects are because of it working both. I mean, everybody has a different experience, and we I'll take the same thing we tell to all of our customers. Everyone's different. You have to find what works best for you. If two milligrams works for me, it might not work for you. If thirteen milligrams works for me, it might not work for you. You might have side effects at two milligrams. I might have no side effects at thirteen milligrams. It's very patient specific, and I will say the single most important thing about being on a GLP one is listen to your body. If your body says you're full, don't eat. If your body says you're a nauseous, figure out why it is because you have no food in you, is because you have no protein in you, is because your dose is too high. Right, if you're taking a product where you physically can eat, you're probably taking too much. So you have to really listen to your body. And it's a game in the beginning to figure out where your dosing regimen should land. That's why working with the physicians is so crucial because they'll help you get there.
Speaker 1: And you, guys have these people that you can recommend to anyone. So how accessible are they to your clients.
Speaker 2: They're accessible at all times. So what happens is once you complete your intake form and you go through the process and you get your product ship to you, your way Health as a company reaches out to you every seven to ten days, every fourteen days or so to check in. People respond, some people don't respond, but we always check in with you to see how you're doing. We can answer any basic questions about the company about anything non medical related. As soon as it gets to a medical question where refer them back to the doctors. They have a text line they can send any question they want any point in time, unlimited usage for the life of their journey with us. So you could ask a doctor any question you want and you'll get a doctor to review it and respond to you within within twenty four hours. The most part. So if you're having dosing problems, side effect problems, you want to switch products, you want to any question or all, they will handle on the address.
Speaker 1: So I asked people who had signed up with you guys how the experience was, and I was really excited that the experience was great. Every single person who wrote back said that it was something wonderful. I have a friend who's doing it right now. I will not say her name, but she last time I saw her, she was visibly thinner than she was before. And not that thin is everything, right, that's not It's about health. You want to be healthy.
Speaker 2: I get that one does come the other though, right. Listen, everybody has some level of vein in them, right I do.
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Everyone does. But when you start to lose weight, the other things that happen around it are life changing. Your confidence goes up, the better in your clothes, You feel like you're better looking, You have more energy. You can now go to the gym more, you can do more activities that you weren't doing before. Maybe you can play with your kids longer. You just have a better outlook on life when certain things start to change and you like the way you look in the mirror. And it's a lot of it's psychological, a lot of it's physical, but the truth is it helps everybody.
Speaker 1: Her biggest piece of feedback about you guys was how easy it was to contact someone and get a response, whether it was you guys talking to her about the process, or it was a nutritionist or a doctor talking to her about other things. She said it was really really easy. So that made me feel good because she would not lie to me about it, especially because it was recommended by me. So I've been very cognizant of following up with her and saying, hey, how's it going, And it's been really good, So good for you guys. Makes me feel good that I didn't think people astray.
Speaker 2: That's great to hear, and just to talk about that for a second, I come from medical for the last twenty something years, and I was in a sales environment for a long time, and so was Rich and so is the other partner, Jamie. And one of the things things that we always did really well as individual sales was service. So we made sure that we all took the best of what each of us did and put it into the company because we know that, you know, if all things are considered equal, someone's gonna go with the best service possible. So we want to make sure that everybody answers texts within a couple of minutes, emails within a couple of minutes, phone calls instantaneously during working hours. I will say the average response time in a text is probably three minutes, maybe even less.
Speaker 1: That's great. That sounds stressful for you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, my staff always jokes with me that I have unrealistic expectations, and I absolutely do. But the funny part about it is they meet them.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if they're being met, they're not unrealistic.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're pretty unrealistic, but they do meet them. Our team does a phenomenal job and we wouldn't be where we are with that team.
Speaker 1: We have in place Okay, So this might be the perfect place for us to talk to Michelle on the pharmaceutical side of things, because I know there were a lot of questions and some answers that you wanted to kind of put out there that were very important to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is Michelle Wood. She is the business operations manager of MFV Pharmacy, which is the pharmacy that Your Way Health primarily uses for all over fulfillment from GLP ones all the way to our sexual health and needing treatments. When we have the opportunity to talk about pharmacy, we wanted to bring on the actual pharmacy to talk about what they do because a lot of people out there they don't realize what a five oh three a pharmacy does, and it's better to have them explain it than me explain it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hi, Michelle, Hi, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Thank you for joining us, because we have a lot of questions for you. But I guess the first one would be what does a five oh three a pharmacy do?
Speaker 7: Five O three a pharmacy they have the ability to make custom medications for patients that aren't able to use commercially available products to meet the needs of the public and their health needs, because not a lot of times you're going to be able to go and use the commercially available product, You're going to have allergies, or your health is going to need other types of medications to be combined so that you get the as possible result.
Speaker 1: All right, and Nick, why do you guys like them so much? Because you were telling me a little bit off the air why you chose to go with them, So why did you right?
Speaker 2: So, in the beginning of our launch of our company back in twenty twenty three, we had about six months of planning and basic recon work that we did. During that timeline, we interviewed about one hundred to two hundred and five or three a pharmacies to see which one was going to be the best fit for your way health and we looked at a lot of things. We looked at compliance, we looked at capabilities, we looked at state licensing, how they compact their products. We want to make sure that they follow all the rules and do everything the right way. And what we found was that a lot of the bigger pharmacies out there, they don't care about the individual customer shocking. Yeah, like I want to fill my ten thousand prescriptions a day. I don't really care who does it. If you don't want to do it, will use somebody else. We felt as though we really wouldn't be able to grow with a pharmacy like that, so we landed on MFV. And it's very rare in business that the first vendor you land on is the one you still use a year and a half. Two years later, we've since talked to another fifty to one hundred pharmacies and no one really compares what they've done for us. Their shipping times are phenomenal. I'd say it's probably best in the industry. Our pricing is really good. But what makes them the best for me is their willingness to work around the changes in landscape. This landscape has changed several times. Every time it changes, they change with it to make sure they remain compliant. Everything we've seen or done has been really good with them, so we're happy to call them a partner. They've done right by us, and we don't plan on leavi Einsteim soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, Michelle, how do you feel about the guys from your Way Health?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: They're amazing. They're an amazing partner to walk Quick because we know that they are out there creating a strong product and a strong program for patients to get the care that they need. Because we know that they are going to work with us and that we can work hand in hand to be compliant. I mean, we not only have to follow FDA regulations, but the regulation of every single state that we're licensing, So as you can imagine, that is a big lift. We work together to make sure that we are delivering quality, compliant product to patients.
Speaker 3: I think, Hi, My question is basically, just do how do I how do I put this into words? Now? Now I'm getting nervous I do.
Speaker 4: That to you?
Speaker 2: I know, bad.
Speaker 7: Nick out the way of.
Speaker 1: Doing that, I will attest you're not supposed to say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my question is does this medici do you call it medication?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Medication work for people who are trying to balance out hormones as in like women with pcos and like who have endometriosis symptoms and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Oh, definitely.
Speaker 7: We offer a wide range of compounded medication that is individualized to each patient. And what is important is for you to work with a good provider, a good that they can take a look at your health history, see what you need, and then from there they can prescribe the correct medication for your needs and whatever needs to be compounded, we can do that for you. That's the beauty of a fible three A pharmacy is that we do custom medication for the individual patients.
Speaker 6: So what you need is what you're going to get.
Speaker 2: Can I elaborate on that a little bit? So? I think, no, stop talking, Nick, You're not here to talk. I think what she was asking about was the GLP one specifically. If you see doctors are writing that for those indications. So what Michelle is saying that is that MFI Pharmacy offers about six hundred different skews. Well beyond weight loss. They offer sexual help, hormone replacement, peptides, hair loss, a lot of therapies they offer. Your real health does not offer all of the stuff that they offer because it's just too much. But Michelle, can you speak about some of the other uses that are out there right now regarding GLP one specifically?
Speaker 7: Oh, there's so many uses. GOLP ones, as you know, has really revolutionized our healthcare just because we have seen that it's gone beyond just weight loss and for diabetic care. We've seen that it strengthens the cardiovascular system, the kidneys. They're using this for addiction, So there's a lot of white label or off label youth for this medication. And again, like I said, you can talk to your prescriber, go see a doctor that knows these golp ones. That's what I recommend our prescribers that have done the work, have done the research, and I have seen the great results that golp ones can do because it can do so much for you, not just for weight loss and diabetic care.
Speaker 2: Ay, Michelle, not to get too personal, but a little birdie told me that you may be on a GLP one. Could you speak about it? How Yeah, however we're going to get personal, but can you can you tell them about the benefits that you've seen.
Speaker 6: Personally, Nick knows that I love this, I rave about it.
Speaker 7: I've got actually been on the GLP one for about three years now, and I did it primarily for weight. But what I didn't realize is that a lot of my weight was coming because I was in perimenopause and I went horrimones all out of whack. I wasn't feeling good going through some things in my life and actually had some I think mild depression, and so I started taking this GLP one and of course I lost the weight. And not only did I lose the weight, but I found that I just felt better all around.
Speaker 6: I had more energy, I felt better. I just felt good.
Speaker 7: And so I went in and I had my blood drawn. I do my blood test about every six months just to see where.
Speaker 6: My levels are at.
Speaker 7: And I went in and my provider She's like, Wow, your cardiovascular health is amazing, and to me also is very important because I do have a heart condition and I do have concerns about my heart health and for me to hear that my heart health was looking amazing that meant the world to me.
Speaker 6: It was great.
Speaker 7: I lost the way great. You know, I am a little vain. I love that I did that my help. Overall, my overall health was great, and I'm feeling better. I'm feeling more like myself. And I take it now for the health benefit because I just love it. It's been a good decision for me.
Speaker 1: So all this sounds great. And we were talking about this off the air too. Every day you're hearing more positive health effects that we didn't know before, right, but it doesn't mean that there aren't still negative side effects. And anybody who's taking it, I'm sure that you guys, you Nick have personal experience. Michelle, I'm sure you have personal experience. So can you tell me some of the things that aren't so pleasant about this, because I just want to be very real with our listeners that it's not all peaches and sunshine. There's a lot of good stuff that comes from it, but there are gonna be some other things too. So for you, what were some of them negative side effects?
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you have to really understand and work with a provider that can give you answers and kind of lead you along for the first little bit. Because it is going to change the way that you process food. It slows down your gi truck, right, It just slows everything down.
Speaker 6: So you got to figure out how to eat, what to eat.
Speaker 7: If not if you continue eating large amounts like I would just you know, I didn't realize how much I was eating or my portions were so big you would get sick, and so I had to reevaluate what I was eating and how I was eating.
Speaker 6: So I started.
Speaker 7: Eating better, more fiber, and just smaller portions throughout the day.
Speaker 6: But the great thing about it too was that Hey.
Speaker 7: I wanted to bite a pizza, or I want some pizza. I'm going to go eat pizza, and I was fine because I had a fighter too, and I was good.
Speaker 6: I had that taste. Or hey, I'm going to I want.
Speaker 7: Some cake, I'm gonna eat cake. I want to have some donuts. So instead of eating like three donuts or eating a half a pizza or something, I was still able to eat what I wanted, but just in smaller portions. So you do you know, there is the nausea. You can get some of those side effects, but you know that's a great thing about a compound of medications. You can add other things to help with the nausea. There's also you have reduced energy, because anytime you reduce your Clark intake, you're going to not have the energy that you have or you're used to. So we can also add other things to the compounds, which again is like auld be six, be twelve or other things. So and then you also have to be careful when you work out that these GLP ones tend to eat at the muscle if you're not taking in enough protein or doing it.
Speaker 6: The right way. So there's also other things that we put into the compounds that could help.
Speaker 7: So those are just kind of what I've encountered personally and what I've seen.
Speaker 6: Nick, What have you come across?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen just about everything that you've said. But I will say that the longer you're on it, the more your body adapts to it, so the side effects decrease dramatically. I haven't had a side effect in about a year. Most people see side effects when they first start out or when they go through the dosing changes in the beginning, because everybody wants to lose one hundred pounds in the first week. So we have patients that text us that are like, because we check in regularly every seven or fourteen days, we check in with every single patient and we're like, it's not working. I'm not happy. And I'm like, well, why, well, I've only lost four pounds. It's been three weeks. I'm like, so you're losing more than a pound a week and you're not happy. Well, I want to lose ten pounds this week. I'm like, but that's not healthy. It is, and we deal with the most unrealistic expectations that are out there. When when somebody understands how to navigate their life while on these products, it really changes everything for me. The NODGE in the beginning was bad, but it was only for the first few months. I had some acid problems and then the constipation was the worst. But I figure it out how to work through all of that, and now I don't have any issues whatsoever. The biggest negative I see is when someone like Diamonds that's my before and after, and then I realized how fat I actually was. She I have a better rub for you, diamond, and You're going to be like, what in the heck is that?
Speaker 1: We love her? He's an honest but hole.
Speaker 2: So that was funny.
Speaker 7: That's a good point, Nick. It's like, you know, the expectations are to so much weight, but if you're losing a half of pounds to two pounds per week, you're you're right on. That's that's exactly where you want to be and it adds up so slow, right, is the way to do it, because that's the way you're going to keep it off. So I've been able to keep it off for three years now and it's great. And once you manage your symptoms, you figure out what works for you. It's great.
Speaker 6: I agree, I haven't had a symptom. I can't remember and how long now.
Speaker 1: So Michelle, in the three years that you've been on it, have you been on it consistently or have you ever been off of it for a while.
Speaker 7: Now, I've been on it consistently. I'm now on a maintenance so I go about every four to six weeks. I take the lowest dose.
Speaker 6: But I have now just learned how my body reacts to it.
Speaker 7: It's like, oh, you know, maybe I'm a little stressed and I need it every four weeks because you know, you get those the hunger and the cravings.
Speaker 6: Or I'm okay, and so I can I can go out six weeks. So I try to go out as far as I can, all right.
Speaker 2: And that's the beauty of working with the physician who knows what they're doing, because they develop prescription of dosing plans for each patient because everyone's different. Not everybody is built in a bubble where where they take the same thing at the same time.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I do every week?
Speaker 1: Okay, occasionally I'll skip a week.
Speaker 2: Every now and again, because I feel like sometimes my body needs to reset a little bit every like four or five weeks. I might skip one week because your body gets used to it. So the longer you offer it the more the more impact they'll have when you go back on it. So sometimes I skip a week or two, but I've been on it pretty regularly for the last year and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, and last thing before we let you go, can you explain the difference really quickly because it'll rich over here quietly in the corner. Would like you to explain the difference between a five oh three A and a five oh three B compound pharmacy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we are a Fible three A which fills prescriptions for the individual patients, so we're making custom medication for a patient as we get prescriptions.
Speaker 6: In a Fible three B.
Speaker 7: What they do is they will make compounding medications on the larger scale where prescribers can send in orders so they can have it.
Speaker 6: For office use. So that's what they do. So you know, compounding pharmacies are there to fill in the.
Speaker 7: Need when the drug is on shortage as well. So I'm you know everybody here heard about you know when ozempic and Manjarro was on shortage. All the compounding pharmacies, you can make them, but once the FDA puts them back and say hey, big pharma has enough of it, you don't need to make it anymore, then that's when we stop. But the Fible three again, biggest difference is Fible three makes up for that individual patient and five LE three B then makes it. They can make it for an office use. So it's really important that your compounding pharmacy does follow the regulations. They're being inspected and they are doing the best they can to to deliver high quality product by following the correct procedures.
Speaker 2: And that is why your Way loves them.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: Compliance is important.
Speaker 2: It's it's everything because if you do one long step, everything is shut down.
Speaker 1: Well, Michelle, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thanks you guys, seven grade day.
Speaker 1: Bye. So what would you say if somebody is thinking about this, they're on the fence, they're teetering, talk to them about whether or not they should do it. What would you say?
Speaker 2: Well, the first thing I would say is give us a call.
Speaker 1: DIMONDISONCE for you, Okay.
Speaker 2: DIMONDISONCE for you give us a call, because there's no canned answer. We will talk through any scenario with any pay the best of our ability. A lot of times it's regarding you know, the finances around it, or the structure, how the company works, and what the refills are like and what the process is like. But the quick answer is we will talk to everybody with no obligation. Whether it's text, email, phone, doesn't matter what it is. So not everybody is created equal. So Diamond, let's let's let's pretend what not. Pretend you're you're on the fence, So let's see what your questions would be, and I'll answer you like i'd answer anybody else.
Speaker 3: My questions honestly haven't changed over the past year. I am just terrified of the unknown. I guess, okay, right, So I've heard of side effects of just like being tired. I'm already tired. I'm terrified to be like even more tired than I already am. Constipation, already have it like chronically constipated, and so the thought of.
Speaker 2: Like sounds fun tired, tired and constantly.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is that, like I'm someone who's very active, I'll work out, I go to the gym at least three times a week. I go to Pilate's classes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I try to try to do cardio, and that's horrible, but like it's.
Speaker 2: Because you're conspated while you're doing it well, you know.
Speaker 3: But like I can't seem to lose weight. It's either like I sustain a specific weight or I go up when I don't work out. So I'm like, I do want to at the very least get my body to a point where like, Okay, I don't feel bad about like not going to the gym today or like not that, or don't feel bad about having one cheap meal or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm terrified, right, all right, so all speak about me. Okay, Okay, there's twenty one meals a week for the most people, rapast, lunch, dinner, seven days a week. If you if you eat fifteen to seventeen good meals a week, you can cheat on the other ones and not have a problem about it. You know, So you wanna you don't want to completely cut out everything that you want to do, because it'll never work. That's why fad diets don't work. Second thing is what you're putting in your body is gonna directly impact how your body feels. So if you're putting in crap, you're gonna feel crappy. You're putting in good food, clean protein, you're gonna feel better. So I couldn't tell you about your eating habits. I'm not a nutritionis, I'm not a doctor, so going over that would not be beneficial to either one of us. It's pretty discipline, but you need to have a lot of protein because when you're on the shots, the people that have the most side effects are the ones that they're like, this is a miracle drug. I'm gonna stick myself. I'm gonna eat less, but I'm still gonna eat like shit. And they're gonna have pizza, and they're gonna have fried foods. They're gonna have chicken, and they're gonna have things that aren't fried chicken, not chicken breast because those are good. They're gonna do all these things and the drug is just going to counteract all of that. That is wildly untrue. It works best in those that work along with it. This isn't an add on to your lifestyle, not a replacement of your lifestyle. So if you're going to the gym three days a week, you're eating healthy and you have a good protein intake. Introducing this shot is only going to help everything else that goes on with you. So if you lose ten to fifteen pounds, what's going to happen is your body is now going to start having more energy because you're not burning as much to carry around your net your body right, just physics. So you're also for the most part, we add in B twelve to all the injections, which by default gives you more energy. So when you go through the process, you're going to get more BE twelve, which gave more energy if you add it into your good habits already, it's just going to kick start you to lose more weight. And see whe're at. So I think I told you in the very beginning. One of our best friends went on it's very similar situation to you. I eat healthy, I go to the gym, whatever I do, I'm not losing weight. I'm like, just try it. What's the worst case that scenario happens? You try for a month, you don't like it, and you stop. You're back to where you are exactly right now. What's the best case? You feel great and you keep going. She's been on it for over a year, she lost forty pounds, She's never felt better. I would say, you know, you have a lot more to risk not trying it than you do to try it, because the worst case scenario is you don't feel good and you stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question about that. All right, you're saying, worst case scenario, it doesn't work for you, get off, no problem in that timeframe. Have you guys seen negative side effects that are a little more serious than just nausea, bloating, diarrhea, things like that.
Speaker 2: The most serious side effect we've seen is probably vomiting, okay, and acid reflux. And some people do bail because the side effects are big, and it does happen to a select person number of people for sure.
Speaker 1: And how long do those last? Typically it plans on my nation and speak on it the patient.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it lasts for a day. Sometimes people take leg zofran and it makes the nausea go away. Sometimes as a matter of figuring out what dose is right for you. I have one friend that's been on the lowest dose for a year, never increased, and she's lost twenty or thirty pounds because that's all she her body can handle.
Speaker 1: But you guys are not seeing from what you have worked with so far, you haven't seen permanent negative side effects. No really, no, okay none, as much as we're reading about really cool side effects that are are good things that are coming from this, I think every now and then strange ones pop up, like have you guys seen any of the stuff about people losing vision?
Speaker 2: So when you say see, yeah, I'm talking about our patients that are reporting back to us. Okay, we've seen not that. Haven't seen that at all. Okay, it doesn't mean it hasn't happened in the industry somewhere from somebody at some time. But it's really impossible to talk about it because this goes back to the compound farm. So you work with using pure product, the right inspections, the right shart ofations, because that all plays into what you're putting in your body. If a pharmacy out there is is giving non pharmaceutical grade product to patients and calling it pharmaceutical grade product, they're going to have more side effects. Of course, we don't have that. The worst side effect that we has been reported to us has been nausea, vomiting, rich anything else you could think of that, Yeah, I haven't have We haven't seen anything that was severe enough where it was bad or the could patient couldn't just say all right, I'm done and move on from and be fine.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever cut people off? I know you said when you found that drug that counteracted, you didn't give that person to go ahead any more. So you when you're checking in with people, because I've seen definitely a lot of people that, in my opinion, and I'm not an expert, they look a little too skinny and it looks a little unhealthy. How do you guys manage that?
Speaker 2: Or do you so I'm looking too skinny or looking unhealthy as a subjective term, we really can't go by that. But what the measure that we can do is based on BMI. So when your BMMI falls below a certain threshold, first of all, you have to be a certain BMI to get the product written for you the first time. Then you have to be a certain BMI to increase dose, Then you have a certain BMI to maintain a dose, and you have a certain BMI for a microdosing. So as you move through these levels, you are no longer qualified to do certain things. So let's say somebody's BMI falls below the increased dosing regimen, the doctors will not let them increase their dose. Okay, if it falls below the maintenance level, the doctors will not let them stay on it. They'll the recommend microdosing.
Speaker 1: And how do you guys keep track of that or how does anyone keep tracking?
Speaker 2: We keep track of it based on what the patient puts on their follow up forms. In order to get your next rundom medication, you have to answer a series of questions. First question is what's your current heightenweight? So we do that, but people lie. The physicians also check the national database to see what the last three registered BMI reports are for that page. Okay, We've had patients.
Speaker 1: That it's it's thorough.
Speaker 2: Okay, We've had a patient that that have said, this is my current weight. The last BIMI checks says it wasn't. And the doctor will say, and you just send me a picture of you on the scale showing that showing the number. They're they're annoyingly thorough, which is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Diamond, all this right now, what are your thoughts? Are you any closer? You any farther away you can. You can hold on that mic over there. Hold on, we're gonna get her over, Diamond.
Speaker 2: Let's show you the latest before and after. Let's see let's see now. Now we're gonna now actually wait is she on camera?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So so this is one before and after. You can see that one, right, it's pretty good, but then this is the good one. Digest that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you look great now.
Speaker 2: I think you look before kind of was the operative word there, that's like, it's actually, you look nice today.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you know what fun fact about Diamond She likes chubby guys. Yeah, that's like her. That's her real house.
Speaker 3: What size were you before? And what size are you now?
Speaker 2: So I was like a thirty six thirty eight with like a forty four forty six suit. Now I'm like a thirty thirty one, oh with a forty two?
Speaker 1: What zuman? Let me see?
Speaker 2: Wait here? Which one?
Speaker 3: This one? Where's the picture from before?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: This one was worse?
Speaker 1: I know this is terrible.
Speaker 3: So you're angled, Yeah, I mean you were, I definitely.
Speaker 1: But diving into that. So it's hard to it's hard to convince her based on that she likes. She likes the chubby guy.
Speaker 2: So for anybody that wants to see what we're talking about, you can go to your Way health dot com and look at the bottom before and after and.
Speaker 1: This will also be on the Instagram.
Speaker 2: The obvious which one we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so are you any closer? And by the way, I'm not trying to convince you one way another. I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or another.
Speaker 3: Thinking about it too much makes my palm sweat.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is the thing. Let's not think about it.
Speaker 4: Just do it.
Speaker 1: And we can do it.
Speaker 2: We can do it right now while we're here. You can go through it. You can do it while we're talking. And I guarantee to be done in like four minutes.
Speaker 1: Is that really how fast it goes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, four to six minutes, depending on how good you are uploading photos.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't that's the thing. I haven't even taken any recent photo.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is it prompts. You'll do it right there, just like this. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: This girl at jingle Ball, she's been avoiding cameras so much. At jingle Ball, she wouldn't get in pictures with us, and when it came time to going on the stage, she wouldn't go on the stage.
Speaker 2: Well, she would have gone the stage at jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: It was a lot good.
Speaker 2: I would have gone on the stage at jingle Ball, would have.
Speaker 1: She chricked us. Everybody was getting ready to walk out on stage because we have this one moment that we do as a show, and she put her coat on and went the other way. Wow, But it was there were a lot of factors to that.
Speaker 3: I hadn't checked out my outfit. I didn't have a chance to like really see what I was gonna wear that day, so I just wore like anything. My hair wasn't done.
Speaker 2: I'm liking your hair now, Yeah.
Speaker 3: With this hat on, okay below that, thank you so much. But yeah, and then I was getting over a cold, so I was just tired, and I'm like, I don't want to get up on stage, you know. Yeah, but you have this person like a Barbie doll, you know.
Speaker 1: Hair and makeup for the wind all the time. It's not like real life, but I like it.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: But either way, I get it. I know when I am in better shape, I feel better. I feel like I look better. It makes me approach the world differently. So I'm waffling on it too, because I always think, you know, like I work out. If I'm being real, I could work out more and I could eat healthier. It's one hundred percent on me, and this seems like quite the little boost to get things going. And I also, I really want to emphasize just because you have a couple extra pounds doesn't mean you're unhealthy. It doesn't mean that you're dolly, and it doesn't mean that you have to be doing all of these things that everybody else is doing, because what we don't want to get back to is like the psycho diet culture of the nineties right where people are.
Speaker 2: Definitely I'll look, this is not a need to want it's for those that want it. There are some people that need it that don't want it, and we're never going to push that. But for those that want it, we want to help them. And can they hear Rich if he talks not.
Speaker 1: From over there? Rich has strategically last question I want I want you to answer if you can.
Speaker 2: I want you to because Rich, you've known me for over a decade. I want don't put them on camera he's on my camera. I just want you to talk about my like how I am before and after I lost weight.
Speaker 1: You can speak to that, right, yes, and project all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, so rich, you've you've known me for twelve years. Now you knew me when I was fat, and now you know me now, can you tell them about how, like how my whole being has changed?
Speaker 4: You know that makes sense absolutely? Well? First of all, you weren't fat, you were husky.
Speaker 5: As my mom would say. Okay, but uh, yes you. I think since he's been on it and lost all this weight, it changed, Like he walks into a room, but now he kind of he has that that extra pep. He's very a lot more confident, a lot happier. He has a new outfit every week. And I feel like when.
Speaker 2: My wife is the shopper, she gets credit for all.
Speaker 4: But his confidence has went up drastically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I said, from from the way that he is, the way that he walks into the room, the way that like I'm like, I'm one of his best friends, and I'm just happy for him because I see how happy he is and how confident he is versus how how you were before.
Speaker 2: Right, and and and I see that about myself too. My wife sees that, my kids see it, and we want that for everyone. And that's the rogue all.
Speaker 1: Here, happiness, health and happiness. What else do you want?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So if people want to reach out to you, guys, how do they do it?
Speaker 2: So easy? You can go to your Way Health dot com. You are you are w a y Health dot com. All you have to do is say get started. There's a live chat on there you can do it, or you can even just call us. It's eight eight eight two four your Way you are w a Y Your.
Speaker 1: Way Health, and you can fill out these forms get in touch with people. You say. It can happen in four minutes if you're pretty quick.
Speaker 4: And I also want to say that.
Speaker 5: He eats healthier, okay, so yes, from the way that we would go out to lunch and I would eat as fast as I could because he was looking at my plate.
Speaker 4: Some of my stuff. So I'm like, I'm not having that happen now, Like we're.
Speaker 5: In the office all the time. He's bringing is like pre cooked meals, which is completely different than how you used to be. So now he's very I think what happened was like he saw how this changed his life and how healthy and how great he was feeling, and you don't want to lose it. No, So now now he's drinking a lot, like he always has his big thing of water. I never seen him drink as much water as you drink now. And his meals are as clean as like when I was younger and I was watching you know, every single thing that went into my body.
Speaker 4: Your your meals are as clean as could be right now.
Speaker 2: So seventeen I had twenty one. That's my goal every week.
Speaker 1: Okay, So because he worked it right, just like reaped.
Speaker 2: It can't be a replacement of the good things you're doing and has to be in addition to and if you're not doing good things, you have to introduce good things. That's how you get the best results.
Speaker 1: And do you guys have people on staff or that you work with who can help people walk down that path and do the good things for themselves.
Speaker 2: So the doctors will advise. The doctors can can give nutrition suggestions, tips and tricks, but we do not formulate nutrition plans.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Funny thing is, we actually tried that in the very beginning. We had a nutritionus on staff, ready for consultations, ready to take on as many as they came. In a year, we had exactly one request for it. Interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so your Way Health, your Way Health.
Speaker 2: Dot com, you are Way Health dot com.
Speaker 1: Drop the phone number one more time.
Speaker 2: Eight eight eight two four your Way, and.
Speaker 1: I assume that at your website you can see all of the pictures of before and after. Everything's all testimonials. I don't have to see husky Nick, Husky Nick and not Husky Nick. You can see all it. Like I said, I don't have my own testimonial, but I know some people who have done this because of the last podcast, and it's gone really well for them. So on their behalf, I thank you guys for what you're doing for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, guys. I mean, we're happy to do this as many times as you want. Cool.
Speaker 1: We'll have to figure that out because you guys have a lot of other products that I think could be a whole episode by themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So all of that is at your Way Health if you want to go check it out.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely well, but wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: So we decided that we were going to give ten percent off okay to all people that listen to the podcast and subscribe by using.
Speaker 1: The code okay, And the code is.
Speaker 2: The code is Sauce ten, saucee ten.
Speaker 1: And that's easy because everyone can spell sauce. Yes, nobody can spell my name, which is great, So sauce ten. They will get ten percent off.
Speaker 2: Correct every order for.
Speaker 1: Life, for life, and we will be able to check back in with some of them hopefully. Absolutely, that's what I want. I want talkbacks. By the way, you know how the talkbacks work. If you are listening on the iHeartRadio app, push the little microphone button and you can leave us a message, tell us how it's worked for you, because I am really interested in getting other people's stories from just the ones that I know, and obviously from you, which it's all good.
Speaker 2: And there's one more thing too, Oh what's the other? So I know diamonds on the fence. Yeah, I know you're on the fence.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm going to extend our offer from last time and tell you, guys, we want you to try this journey because if you want it and you feel as though you need it, you deserve to have it. So we're going to give it to you both for free. Well that's awesome, Diamond. You can't get better than free.
Speaker 1: She's smiles, she looks so happy. So being completely honest with all of this I have for my whole life and definitely career, always been a little I don't want to say preachy, but just except who you are and be happy with who you are, Be authentic, be yourself and something about it to me for the longest time, and it's changed, obviously over the last year because so many more people are doing it and not being secretive about it, But so many people still are kind of secretive about it because it feels like, well, maybe you can tell me. Why do you think people are secretive about using it?
Speaker 2: Well, I think in the beginning there was kind of a stigma against it. Oh, you can't lose weight by yourself. You're cheating. It's not cheating, it's science, and the science works.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cheating, it's not.
Speaker 2: Why would you not use something that's designed to help you achieve your goals? Is using a workout machine cheating when you can use a dumbell right next to it.
Speaker 1: I'll have to think about this.
Speaker 2: You are you're utilizing technology to help you be better at what you want to do.
Speaker 1: Because I would love to be in the best shape of my life, be like at my fighting weight when I played soccer. I would love that, I really would And there's a part of me that thinks I can just accomplish it by doing all the right things, because I haven't been doing the right things. So it does feel like a little bit of a cheat to me to then jump into this, And it feels almost like for me, as somebody who has always been like love yourself being a little inauthentic. However, I think loving yourself is a multi layered thing, and taking care of your health and losing the weight that my doctor would like me to lose is also loving yourself and taking care of yourself. So I've been a little torn with that for a while, and I'm just gonna have to think about it for a minute.
Speaker 2: I would agree, because I'm not going to keep.
Speaker 1: A secret, but I also don't want to hear a bunch of shit that people have to say no.
Speaker 2: And you're going to hear shit, I know, but you're going to hear a lot less shit now that you did then a year ago. You would have heard a lot more than you hear.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's actually a stat right now that I believe it's thirty percent. Thirty percent of the nation that's eligible is currently on some form of GLP one. I bet wild right, Yeah, that was thirty percent rich, I think, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 1: I would say that the people I know, I could probably say more than thirty percent of the people's doing it so and it look great and they feel better and there's a lot of really good, beneficial stuff that's happening.
Speaker 2: One would argue that loving yourself also means treating yourself to what you deserve.
Speaker 1: This is a good point. Yeah, and what a note on which to end. So your Way Health Sauce ten will get you a ten percent discount for life if you decide that you want to do this correct. You can see all the testimonials, you can see the pictures, you can check out the other products that you guys have.
Speaker 2: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 1: But what if we gave them more of a discount more? Yeah, that would be nice, because we did. I think we did fifteen in the past, and I think that that would make a big difference. Like I know, on our side when it comes to marketing like Diamond, if you see ten percent off, are you as app to go for it as if you saw fifteen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, what if we did fifteen percent off on initial order? Sure are done, and then ten percent for life going forward?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I think I could accept that. That's a good middle ground there.
Speaker 2: So we will change the code. I will take note and tell my team sauce fifteen.
Speaker 1: Sauce fifteen, and then.
Speaker 2: Again first order ten percent off going forward. But Diamond yours is still free, nothing better than free.
Speaker 1: She's happy about that, all right? Perfect, So sauce fifteen for fifteen percent off, the first order, ten percent off going forward after that, and your way health dot Com for all the information that needs Thank you Nick for mean you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your time as always.
Speaker 1: Guys, of course, and thanks Rich for actually talking into mid Yeah, we got them. I am going to have you guys back again at some point because I want to follow up on this, and we'll see if Diamond and I decided to get bold and actually do it.
Speaker 2: Diamond's almost there. I can see it in her face.
Speaker 1: I think I think so too. I think she might be. But I will say this also, Diamond, I don't think you need it. I don't think you are like a person who I would look at and be like, wow, you really need to do something here. I know you're making a face, Okay, I just want to put that out there, all right. So on that note, thank you very much for coming. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: For having us.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 7: M mm hmm.