Speaker 1: Welcome in, friendoze to leading off on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: I am Chris Welsh.
Speaker 1: That is Scott Bogman, the Devil's Advocate is not here. No, Joe Pie's apia. That amazing picture they took off the overlay Bogman. I was actually going to reshare it. They took off the overlay picture of what I determined yesterday, the picture of Joe with his photoshop hair.
Speaker 3: He looked like al Pacino from the Devil's Advocate.
Speaker 4: They figured out, yeah, looked like any used car salesman. I thought, that's that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Welcome into leading off, it's us, we are here. Joe is thinking yesterday was in Harry potter World, Harry potter Land, potter Land, Quidditch World, and he was doing spells and you know, trying to find which house he was going to be in and having so much fun. But we are here for you today to talk about all the latest, all the greatest. And we had our first big trade, big trade, but it was more implied implication type of a trade.
Speaker 2: But the enormous trade. Oh my well god, well but let me throw this at you. The trade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a domino that has some interesting effects here. The Kansas City Royals moved away from Carlos Santana. This happened like twenty minutes after we went yeah.
Speaker 2: Off, maybe ten minutes after we were done.
Speaker 1: First baseman for the Royals, Carlos Santana shipped off to the Mariners. The subsequent result was that Vinnie pas Quentino was called up.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Vinnie pass Quentino finally called up. We did on end this league. As Vinnie Pascutillo got called up, I got a call from Joe's cousin, cousin Vinnie.
Speaker 2: And he he left a voice cousin don on the trade. Yeah. I mean you can see why Donne goes. He goes, well, what's up?
Speaker 1: It's ja man cousin Donnie, and Donnie had called me as pass Quentino got called I love.
Speaker 2: That he called himself cousin Donnie. That's why he called him. He did.
Speaker 1: But the interesting thing was, actually, like outside of both of these, just for a second, the Kansas City Royals potentially opening up the floodgates to maybe.
Speaker 3: Move off of a lot of what these trades are.
Speaker 1: John Hayman yesterday had reported they was yesterday the day before had speculated that wit Mayfield they were listening. The Royals were listening a little bit more in trade rumors on wit Mayfield. And when you see Carlos Santana go, you can obviously just speculate, just say, hey, well, you know they got Nick Prato and the miners, they got Vinie pas Quentino here, maybe they're just making room, but it also looks like this team is maybe making the bigger space for all the young guys. And on the Mariner side, Bogs Ty France got hurt. I'm not really sure Carlos Santana was this needed stop gap. But as I had said to you, you got Mitch Hanneger, who was kind of a DH. They don't really need to bring in another outfielder, even if he was hurt for a long time. Taylor Tremuel has been playing well, so this is kind of a stop gap position. So I'm curious that your takeaway overall on this trade, and we'll talk about Vinnie Pascentino.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's nice for Carlos Santana, you know, you go to a better hitting lineup, you're behind guys like Suarez and Winker. When he gets back, of course, but you know, Vinnie P is the news here. That is what we wanted to see him get in there because we've seen Carlos Santana since you were six years old, right, I mean, he's been the same guy for a long time. So he's going to hit for a bad average, he's gonna have little power, He's gonna get on base with some walks.
Speaker 2: That's what it does.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's going to be a two thirty batting average with a three ninety OVP and just serviceable at.
Speaker 3: The end of the day.
Speaker 2: VINNYP is the big story here.
Speaker 1: That's what we want Vinnie is he leaves the miners with a two eighty batting average.
Speaker 3: He had a three seventy two OVP.
Speaker 2: I was doing the numbers.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things when you start to.
Speaker 1: Do the numbers, you're hoping it will be more impact. But in all of the miners, at least of qualified guys, you had to have thirty or more walks. When I got to Vinnie, there were only God now I'm trying to remember if it was twelve or sixteen total players that had more walks than strikeouts in baseball in the top one hundred. This is what I can tell you of those qualified minor leaguers, there's about sixteen guys total that had more walks and strikeouts, Vini pas Quentino being one of them. Thirty seven walks, thirty six strikeouts. He's an opp guy, huge power, big physical beast. Eighteen homers already in the miners, very good number. He's up there with doubles, and I believe he was top twenty in the miners overall in hits. Actually I can confirm that right now, Dada a little bit further down. I believe he had seventy hits. Yeah, he's like in the top sixty ish range of hits overall, seventy total hits, sixteen doubles in the miners, which was a pretty good number, and he comes in as a big offensive force. He's a must pick up. In my mind, you got to pick up at Vinnie pas Quentino. And my hope is this kind of opens up the floodgates a little bit to more trades. I think the Royals might, you know, you can kind of see the Royals should be able to trade off this team.
Speaker 4: The Reds have been looking to move some pictures too. They're waiting on the right deal. So yeah, some of these teams that are falling out of it are ready to throw in the towel. The problem is is more teams making the playoffs. You know, less teams are willing to throw that towel in.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 4: It might take a little bit longer, more towards the deadline, but I like that we are having some action already.
Speaker 2: And that's what we said.
Speaker 1: Like the Reds, I thought a team like the Reds and the Pirates specifically were so unique because I felt like they held the cards of the trade market because no one else really wants to trade. Now the Royals jump into the fray. They really do have some pieces that could be interesting to contenders. If this is what they're doing. It's hard to say, like them trading Santana is one hundred percent of them unloading their roster. But they did trade Santana, who is a great team leader. That's one thing people don't really realize. He was a known locker room guy. And they're also rumors about Wit. The Reds and Pirates always kind of had that card in my mind that while teams don't want to trade, they could have maybe a king's ransom, but might be opening up a little bit some teams moving out.
Speaker 3: I think the Luis.
Speaker 1: Castillo trade stuff has popped up a little bit. Minni pas Quentino must pick up in your.
Speaker 2: Eyes, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I mean, at this point in the year, there's probably someone in your roster that is undeserving that needs to go.
Speaker 2: Maybe you had Harper.
Speaker 4: You know, obviously nothing is a one for one for Harper, but you know you had a guy that has some power, more upside than anybody else on the wire right now. So I think in a lot of instances, yeah, he is a must at.
Speaker 1: The Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. By the way, this is my favorite one yet I put it up here. Joey P Is a hufflepuff.
Speaker 4: I like the one below that where a JP says that Joey P is Everyone's cousin.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don Donnie is everyone's cousin. He's the fantasy pro's cousin.
Speaker 4: We may probably just have so many cousins that these so used to being called cousin Donnie.
Speaker 2: He's just like, hey, it's cousin Donnie. Hey, Hey, we've done that whole bit.
Speaker 1: MLB came down and they announced the suspensions on the infamous brawl, the Birdie Brawl, which we ranked them by the way on itl we ranked all of the pieces of this entire thing. You know, I didn't get this the only thing not to come back to it. But I read this article last thing that was talking about the whole thing with you know, the ball being signed to the girl and the pizza and all this stuff, and they said in the article, the pizza delivery driver got a life changing tip.
Speaker 2: Now I'm dying to know ane hundred tips.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, but like if you got two bucks, eight hundred dollars, isn't life changing.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing tip. You'll remember it forever.
Speaker 4: There are some people that tipped him one hundred. There's some people that tipped him to That's what I wanted, a hundred different tips.
Speaker 2: I bet you got, Like, I bet you got like ten grand you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, because okay, because is five grand a life changing tip?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so, Okay, that's probably close.
Speaker 4: I think if I gave you five grand right now and it changed your life, I think it would a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah my mind, I've to change my life right now. I'm saying that for anybody you know. Yeah, well but if.
Speaker 3: You define life changing, tip, that just is the thing that.
Speaker 4: I don't think you put him in a different tax bracker or anything. I don't think he got one hundred grand.
Speaker 3: Well that's life changing. That's life change. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just release the number. Release the tax returns, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Please, what I want to see if I get to pizza mans spend this time.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: So a couple things real quick. I thought this is interesting.
Speaker 1: These guys are popping up, Sean said Connor Joe or pass Quentino. I would go past Quentino. Connor Joe, I like, you need to hold on to Dan says, drop Rowdy if any is there. That's a tough one.
Speaker 4: And I mean I dropped Rowdy the other day and he started hitting bombs again. So that's probably You're welcome, Dan, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would do that one. But this one I would of any over Jared Duran in points, Yeah, we do that. Jared Duran's not you know, he's not locked anything. Stolen base has have been his big thing. That's one hundred percent what I would do.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was where Robbie baseball.
Speaker 4: I'll spend five grand to start a fantasy curling site. I believe that is CFL.
Speaker 3: I think that's the that's college football.
Speaker 2: Come on, come out, rob come on.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what that number ultimately was. All Right, So the suspensions they were handed down. Jesse Winker seven games. I think the most was Phil Nevin who got ten games. Managers don't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: They could be suspended for the season and not much. It's going to change.
Speaker 1: H Jesse Winker got seven games. Anthony Rendon he received a five game as well as JP Crawford.
Speaker 2: There was a Anthony Rendon too, like his whole thing.
Speaker 4: It was weird because he's out for the season obviously, so he's not gonna get his five games next year yet, well he has to, but he's not going to be allowed to sit in the dugout for a week also, so it's like he has to be away from the team.
Speaker 2: I know, Well, give the guy a seven day vacation.
Speaker 3: Sit in the corner. You can't use your iPad for the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hey, gadge his eyes out over here.
Speaker 1: So I mean that that sounds about is like, that sounds about as locked in as me being like, oh, you guys can't use your iPad for the for the night, and then like two hours later it's like, all right, go use your iPad.
Speaker 2: Stop, just get out of my face. Yeah, I don't I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that one's kind of quite old. Ryan Tapara was.
Speaker 1: Got a three game, I believe it was, and then Ryce Iglesias and Julio Rodriguez both got a two game. An interesting note on it is I read that baseball is going to allow them to stagger the suspension so they don't have to do all the guys that.
Speaker 2: Want all those guys, you're really limiting the roster.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and if because but in that time, yeah, that's very true, they would have to probably unload like three spots. But while they let them stagger, they won't let them bring anybody up, like they won't give them an extra man.
Speaker 3: So that's something to consider.
Speaker 1: I have not seen how and when and who they're going to go with. I know Jay Rod was in the lineup last night. If I think everybody was in the lineup, I don't think anybody has just jumped into it, but the suspensions came down. That's the important thing everybody wanted to know. Other news going around.
Speaker 3: Bryce Harper is going to require a surgery to stabilize the break. That is, actually I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it did it already happen, did I read.
Speaker 4: Or if it hasn't, it's going to happen today or tomorrow. But that's six weeks minimum, is what they said.
Speaker 2: So they did say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, I let me take a look here, because I thought I had just saw that he already had the thumb surgery. But I might just be making siy. He did know he's just going to undergo it's a fractured thumb. So it's multiple breaks, similar to my toe that I always break. Lots in there. They said, it doesn't change the timeline. It's not worse or better or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's just they go, what.
Speaker 4: You heard the quote that you love to hear from any team. We hope he plays again this year, which means, you know, toss a coin fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: But also like you break that, like I mean, here's what I can tell you. Mine is a completely different situation and as a toe and stuff like that. But like I ad legit shattered mind. I infractured my toe and I did it like three times over amount of three or four months, which.
Speaker 2: Is brutal, and uh, let borrow your car.
Speaker 1: It does like stabilize and stuff like that, but it's not normal. It's still not normal, right, Yeah, Like my toe right now is probably six months removed from having any re injury. But if I kind of bump it, it goes numb a little bit again, because it's gonna take a long time.
Speaker 2: Mine is different, of course, But here's my point of what.
Speaker 1: I'm getting at six weeks return, Yes, maybe he can come back. I'm just a little bit worried about kind of like Dan said, gripping the bat, being able to get full power. You might change the motion in your hand if this isn't a hamlet injury. But I'm worried about any.
Speaker 2: Type of z that power. So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: If you got six weeks, let's just call it July first, we're at you're coming back August fifteenth. Do he's gonna have to like, you know, rehab and kind of get better, Like I can't imagine he's gonna be swinging too much further.
Speaker 3: Then you're talking in September. Is he gonna be right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do I advocate you actively go drop Bryce Harper right now. No, you should have an eyel spot. You should have an il spot. But if you was push, come to shove. But we're in like a you know, like TGFBI where you can't have an eyel spot. I think I would cut him, I really do, because he's not coming back. He's not coming back until September. Regardless of the six week thing, He's not going to come back till September.
Speaker 3: And is it going to be right. I'm just not one hundred percent sure. I'm not counting on him the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: Maybe that comes into play for you guys playing in dynasties, if you've got contracts or something like that.
Speaker 3: I do not think I'm getting anything from him, and that worries me a little bit. In the headlines, also, Chad Cool tossed a shutout against the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Yead.
Speaker 4: I think they said this is the first shutout against the Dodgers since like twenty sixteen or something.
Speaker 2: Complete game shut.
Speaker 3: Out, really cool, implied odds yesterday.
Speaker 1: Really cool imply to odds of the Dodgers putting up seven and Chad Cool tossed a shutout again.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's been terrible recently, so it was nice to see him kind of get back on track. He had that good start to the year, so yeah, you know, that's a good one. And look, anytime the Dodgers get shut out, it makes me a happy guy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I love seeing that.
Speaker 1: Kevin Gosman, he's shut down the Red Sox, he struck out ten. Connor Seabolt was just giving up bombs and hits left and right. Kevin Gosman just continues to be dominant. Adam Wainwright remains ageless as he tossed seven shutout innings.
Speaker 3: He is an anomaly.
Speaker 4: Is did you see this from Wonkey Penkin here, Wonkey Penguin here eighteen of Penkin four thousand, I think fifty four thousand. God, I thought that was a dollar sign eighteen and fifty four thousand. Fando said, cool, my god, that's.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow wow.
Speaker 4: That about more than eighteen fifty four brand. I mean, that's a good contrarian play. Chad Cool, I'm surprised it's that many.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's got the kahonas to put Chad Cool in your lineup against the Dodgers in Colorado.
Speaker 4: I understand, but like, that's the whole contrarian play. I can't believe it was only eighteen people thought of it.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 3: That's an incredible number. Thank you Wonky for sharing that.
Speaker 1: As far as injuries goes, only one big thing happened right before we jumped on here. Kenley Jansen was placed on the il with an irregular heartbeat, and Bagman absolutely did what he just did, head back freaking out. Because you've got a ton of shares of Kenley James. This is probably the one injury. This is the injury you're most terrified for him, outside of like you know, four, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, any arm thing that would happen, but I mean this is you know, hopefully he gets whatever stabilized and back again, but you know this happens. I think this is the third time this has happened. You got to start thinking about hanging him up. He's a little long in the tooth, you know, all that good stuff. It's a lot of pressure, keep getting this irregular heartbeat. You probably just need to hang him up and relax. You know, he's got enough money to survive. So yeah, I think so yeah, I think so yeah.
Speaker 3: The Braves to trade for kimberl full circle.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I absolutely like it. All right, can we talk about this?
Speaker 2: This is a joke.
Speaker 1: We talk about this because I predicted this yesterday. If you guys happen to listen to in this league now, I have been a known negative Nancy on O'Neill Cruz across the board. I picked him as one of the bigger disappointments. Everybody's like, oh, I'm gonna draft O'Neal Cruise in the top two hundred.
Speaker 3: Ah, don't like it.
Speaker 1: Suffered through the miners, manipulation, all that type of stuff comes out and everybody lost their mind. Everybody freaked out because he threw it really hard to first base, which is awesome for your putout leagues.
Speaker 2: As I've said, well.
Speaker 3: I said my biggest thing Oneal Cruise does not.
Speaker 2: Equate to the hype. He doesn't equal.
Speaker 1: His production does not and will not this season equal to the hype that maybe maybe, And you know what, that's fine. I said on the show yesterday on l I said, just wait till his first home run goes out there.
Speaker 3: Everyone's gonna lose their of mine. Wait for the call.
Speaker 1: Yesterday after the show, it happened and everyone was going in on it.
Speaker 2: Here is what I have for you though.
Speaker 1: The home run was fine, kind of a little laser shot, nothing impressive, goes out to the stands. He hit it like four hundred feet. You know, I don't know if it would have gone in every single park. It was like in a little bit of laser hit. It pretty not one hundred and ten. Here's the experiment that I want to do with you. You gotta apologize that I'm going to do it like this because this is the way to do it here, because I can't share the video on here without screwing up the overlay. I'm gonna play you a couple home run calls for just one second.
Speaker 2: So everybody look really loud here.
Speaker 1: And this is Bobby WIT's first home run of the season.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the call.
Speaker 2: Left center field gone for his first big league home run. Okay, so hey it's gone big league home run. Cool?
Speaker 3: That was that was Bobby WIT's Okay, nothing, okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first I feel like the announcement was like finally, yeah, exactly, He's like, hey, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, here we go. Here is whoa Rodriguez is ever last time? A little bit more excited Neil number one.
Speaker 2: Here it comes ool.
Speaker 3: Rodriguez with a mash of a three run bomb.
Speaker 2: All right, one, Okay, he hit that four to fifty.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out he hit.
Speaker 2: That four to fifty. Hey, little hey.
Speaker 1: And then it's like hula Rodriguez. He hit that first bomb. That's exciting. Here's O'Neill cruises from yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's line to right center field. Look at this laser.
Speaker 1: Oh guy, oh my, there's the first of the season for O'Neil Cruz.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean wow. I don't think this is This is not O'Neil Cruz's fault. You can't blame him for this. This is what else do you have to be excited about in Pittsburgh until football season starts, And even when football season starts, Steelers are predicted to be the last in the divisions.
Speaker 2: So you gotta get excited about something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm not mad, no, walk, I'm not mad of excitement.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad. I know I am being a hater. Do you see what Jesse said?
Speaker 4: Jesse said Welsh hates him as Cruz is one of the fifty humans taller than the Welsh.
Speaker 1: He is taller than he. I am totally being a hater on it. It was just so funny. When I listened to the video, I was like, did he just hit number seven hundred?
Speaker 2: It was incredible. O'Neill Cruiz is fun.
Speaker 1: People are gonna hate me for doing that, but quite a stark difference between the homers of all these guys.
Speaker 2: My whole point is a production doesn't quite hit there. This is what I want.
Speaker 1: I want O'Neill Cruz to ball out if I had shares of him and trade him for the world this season. That is exactly what I want.
Speaker 2: Hate. Hate, Yeah, just a little bit, just hated, all right. Fun facts.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is old, but Wan SODA's a nineteenth player in MLB history to reach one thousand total bases and one hundred homers before turning twenty four. Nineteenth player in MLB history. That is a fun fact that came from ESPN. I like that one very much so, Bagman. The All Star Game is coming up. Actually saw that Fernando Tatis Junior is currently fifth in NL voting at shortstop played a game this year.
Speaker 2: This is your this is the thing that you hate the most.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember, but the NBA All Star Game, like the starting five is always injured or not.
Speaker 2: It's always from voting.
Speaker 4: So Yao Ming would be at like he missed fifty percent of his uh NBA All Star games and he was always number one vote by so many votes?
Speaker 2: Is crazy? Everyone in China, it's any way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the nomar Garcia part of stuff.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I've always hated it.
Speaker 1: But this came up in a little trivia in this day in baseball, or at least in trivia, who is the last player to play all nine innings in an All Star Game?
Speaker 3: It just kind of came up because.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about this. I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't answer, don't answer. I'm curious that everybody's yes, Oh did you? If you didn't see it, you're fine.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: The last player because Fernando Tatis, if we were to get into it, would play zero innings in the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: And this piece of trivia came up, who's the last player to play all nine innings? It's happened to the unhinted. I'll give you it happens sometimes.
Speaker 2: Give me any thousand.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well my guess because I have not seen the sheet, not on the sheswhear of God, cal ray, Oh you know what.
Speaker 2: That was right there?
Speaker 3: Incorrect you and both now is the last player?
Speaker 1: Last player? It happens since two thousand. We got a Jeter guest that is incorrect, even though I shouldn't put Mike up here for being mean to me. On here, there's more still not working.
Speaker 4: I was, yeah, I was at the cheter one, so I know it wasn't cheater, but I was not. Remember because it happened time since two thousand to give him a big you know, to give him a big hat tip.
Speaker 2: So I remember. These are good guesses.
Speaker 1: It is the last player to play all nine innings in an All Star game.
Speaker 3: It has happened in between the year two thousand and on, So you guys can take a little guess.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to it here in just a second. Let's go through some stat heroes. Chad Cool we said went nine struck out five, giving up only three hits. Kevin Gossman ten strikeouts over seven innings only for hit Sonny Gray Sunny Gray went seven, giving up three hits, no big strikeouts, but he just continues to do that type of number. Adam Wayne Rate seven, giving up nowhearned runs, seven hits, one walk, nine strikeouts Wayne Right did. Tyler Wells went five, giving up only one hit which was an earned run, and three strikeouts. Very very good pitching performance as you wouldn't have expected.
Speaker 2: On the hitter side.
Speaker 1: Jan Ya Pez two bombs, five RBI, two runs. Paul gold Schmidt, what's all of these Cardinals?
Speaker 4: Because I was like, yeah, I like Kevin Gossman who worked, and Pablo Lopez did not work.
Speaker 2: No one's got it, by.
Speaker 1: The way, in the chat, Paul gold Schmidt four for four, homer, two RBI, two runs, had him like all weekend and he's picking back up. I tell you, as soon as I come off of a guy, o Tani is guaranteed to hit a homer tonight because I don't have him going, so I just.
Speaker 2: Cruise because you hate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I call, I said when I as soon as I opened my dumb mouth about O'Neill, cruise, I'm like, he's gonna go off. He's gonna have two homers and seven RBIs, so don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Gary Sanchez three for five.
Speaker 3: With a homer. Mitch Garver had a home run.
Speaker 1: Brendan Marsh who loves to strike out left and right, we did go three for four with an RBI and two runs. Elvis Andres two for three, Michael Franco had a homer with two RBIs. Austin Hayes two for four with a homer. Love Austin Hayes and Alex Kirilov don't get that. Boys started. But Alex Kierloff three for three, one RBI and two runs shouldn't be sitting out there. I actually should have looked before this on what his ownership is. But Alex Kierloff is an absolute must for me, must must for me. And this is a great point by Wonkey Patrick Corman. Tonight is not a good sign for me. It's gonna be a bad run.
Speaker 2: On the uh on the.
Speaker 1: Trivia question, no one's got it. I'm actually really surprised about that.
Speaker 2: No one, I'm not surprised. I looked at the answer. No way I would have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Two thousand in six Mets Carlos Beltron Carlos Beltron.
Speaker 2: Is the guy?
Speaker 4: Was Betron the last guy to play All nine? That just seems so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's such a weird.
Speaker 2: It was totally two thousand and six. Was that in cha?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Cityfield?
Speaker 3: Wasn't That wasn't the Farewell Beltron Tour?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 4: I mean, even if it was, who cares Derek Gters not cal Ripken.
Speaker 2: So it's such a weird player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a it's such a weird one. Go Cart said, Uh, Cruise wins Rookie of the Year. I shave off my eyebrows live on air. So much money would have to be involved on that.
Speaker 4: You'd have to get a life changing tip like the pizza delivery guy for Jesse Winker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life changing tip or life changing job offer. And then I will, uh, I will, I will be open to doing that because that'll look really great on all of my extracurricular things of going out in public. Can you imagine, I mean, there's a photoshop. We got no photoshop, so I guess the photoshop hair Joe contest is dead.
Speaker 2: But photoshoping me.
Speaker 1: Without eyebrows would be absolutely terrifying. Would just be all head, all forward, head stat zero's Tristan McKenzie, who we liked seven earned runs, but I will point out we liked his strikeout numbers and he did hit seven, so there you go. Struck out seven but gave up seven earn runs. Connor Siebolt gave up seven, striking out seven as well four and two thirds. George Kirby two strikeouts, seven earned runs, gave up four homers. Absolutely brutal performance from him. Jordan Montgomery gave up five and six and two thirds. Pablo Lopez gave up five as well, striking out five hitters. We got this note here. I like this note small slate. No one struck out more than three times is by mayor. Hooray for contact, but hooray Byron Buckson went oh for four with three strikeouts, Trevors three oh for three with three Pollock had three strikeouts, Mike Trout oh for four with three strikeouts. Aeronaudo, Jose's Haesy Sanchez and Nelson Cruz all ozho for four.
Speaker 3: Eronado and Sanchez both had two strikeouts. Not super great, frenzies, not super great.
Speaker 1: Let's go take a look at the home run board because we have a solo leader.
Speaker 2: He did it. Everybody, Hi did it.
Speaker 3: We did a couple things.
Speaker 1: Hikubby twenty sixteen with a Carlos Correa call yesterday put him number one on the board. At twenty nine, Larry is now solo number two. This is actually fascinating. The top four are all their own number, not shared, and then there's a lot of shared numbers. I actually thought Joey was going to get knocked off this before too.
Speaker 4: That's why I was saying, we did it, everybody I know we're doing He's on here.
Speaker 1: The home run leaderboard that we have on our sheet does not have joe but because he's tied at twenty one, he's still getting the love.
Speaker 3: So nobody else is on this board. I have no idea what I'm at. I'm at fourteen or fifteen or something.
Speaker 1: But Hikeby currently has it on the top leader board. There were a couple of people that had Korea that go up to twenty one. There was a Vlattie call that got Drew to twenty two, and then high Covey got on that board.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to him. That puts him. We were naked on there for a second on the leader board. Big big stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to the bets, which bogman, do you know what the bets mean when we.
Speaker 2: Talk about the bets. Yes, look at that man we have. The crown is a good it's good look. It's a good look. Oh yeah, my hair.
Speaker 1: Go over to bet gm today. Special offer for new users. Bet ten dollars. You could win two hundred with any game you bet, regardless of the outcome. Just use the promo code leading off, download the bet MGM app, you can go to their website whatever you want. Leading off is the promo code. We don't all have crowns, and sometimes it doesn't mean we have to have crowns. Tierras are fine as well. I don't have the piece of pea crowns. So we're gonna do this, and we are. We're going to take the crown off immediately. But that's my bet MGM read there, Kings and queens can all make your bets.
Speaker 3: Do it today.
Speaker 2: I've got a Mike called it the O'Neal Cruz Tiara.
Speaker 3: So it is the one.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, that is really great. I should put O'Neal Cruz's face right here. Yeah, yeah, I think if my daughter would crew. Yeah, I was gonna say your daughter are going to be okay with that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think we might do that. We really really might.
Speaker 1: Here's my three calls over on the prop side, Shane Boz. Shane Boz has a five and a half number, and you know, I don't I think it's they like the over as well. A really really great thing you can check out is the prop cheat sheet over at at betting Pros.
Speaker 3: So go and check that out today.
Speaker 2: It'll give you every prop.
Speaker 1: You could imagine based on their projections. It is very very helpful and I suggest you go do it. Shane Boz, they have got on the list. I think it's their twelfth call. He struck out six in each of his last two games. Milwaukee is bottom eight in the league in strikeouts and averaging around nine point six over the last three I like Shane boss strikeouts over. Brandon Woodruff is returning from injury, has not pitched in a month. His number is at six and a half right now, so you're talking seven, I am gonna take the under. He has not had seven strikeouts in a game since April twenty sixth because he hasn't pitched since around May twenty where now he is a strikeout option, but I'm banking on the idea that he's just coming back from injury.
Speaker 3: This is his first start back in a month.
Speaker 1: I don't like the six and a half number, so I'm gonna take the under and I usually don't take that. And then finally, Jordan Alvarez total bases one and a half over unibitt has it even money. Jordan Alvarez has thirteen extra base hits in June to go with ten multi hit games. And if you're looking at little tiny BVP stuff, he's a perfect two for two with two homers versus Carlos Krasco in his career, So I love those three Bogman over on the DFS side, you've got some BVP stuff. I've got a little lineup builder. I just put in Pittsburgh going against Corbyn. You know what I hate to say it, O'Neil Cruz might be the option today.
Speaker 2: This is a good little run. This is what I want.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I don't want O'Neil Cruz too not succeed. My whole point has been I do not think his hype equates to his actual production.
Speaker 2: Quit talking about him, that's all.
Speaker 3: No, you can talk about him.
Speaker 1: But when he does something, people the entire Internet blew up.
Speaker 3: This is like Kim Kardagian, be happy.
Speaker 1: No, it was a Kim Kardashian blowing up the Internet when he threw ninety six miles hour to first, Like, give me a break. But you can take advantage of that. And I just don't know if people are quite there, but he might be a good stack. I got Saint Louis in Texas as well, some implied odds. What do you have over on some BVP if people want to take advantage of some dfs hit.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, there's two pictures.
Speaker 4: I like, Zach Wheeler versus the Braves has held them to a one ninety three average forty one for one hundred and eighty one five homers ten doubles over his career. Sean and I versus the d Pax has held them to a under one hundred average point zero ninety nine with only one bomb in three doubles.
Speaker 2: So those are a couple of pictures. I like, there's a lot of tv B today. Can they just give me like two or three?
Speaker 3: Give me two or three that you do.
Speaker 4: Gim me jose l TVA ten for twenty seven with the three seventy average and a bomb against Carrasco, Charlie black Man eighteen for sixty six at two seventy three average but four homers, three three or two triples in a double versus Clayton Kershaw, and my guy Wilson contre seven for fifteen four to sixty seven average up bomb and three doubles versus Louis Castillo.
Speaker 2: My favorites.
Speaker 1: One that shtood out to me, Austin Hayes is six for nine nice versus Robbie Ray six over six hundred batting average with a triple versus Robbie Ray. That might be a nice piece on the stack. And last up home run calls Joey and for the rest of the week has Jordan Alvarez. I'm actually gonna join him based on what I said earlier. I like the total base marker. I'm going to join him with my home run call today versus Carlos Carrascos. So me and Joey both have Jordan Alvarez. Mike Mayer has got Raphael Devers bagman, who you putting up on the home run board?
Speaker 4: Give me Wilson Contreres. I like that PVB against him. Luis Castillo can give them up, so I will go with my man. Wilson Contrez hit me bomb tonight. Let's go Wilson Wilson.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all that we got. Hopefully you guys enjoyed hanging out. You got the tiara, you got to hate on me a little bit, You've got the home run. Calls Onel Crewe, you have something to root against me for now. As soon as he hits a home run, I can slowly turn into the little villainous pieces that Mayor and piece of Pa have. Tomorrow, Bagman is not back. It will be Casey Bubba. But hopefully you guys are back with us. It's leading off, It's Bagman, It's Welsh. Thank you guys, love you, Talk you next time.
Speaker 2: Peace out,