Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've been juiced in the numbers since like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and hacking the main frame.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's a stereotype about people in the South that, uh, they watch a lot of transporn because like they hate trans people. No, it's all me. It's I'm here all day. It's like the Matrix, but it's like.
Speaker 2: On her Ailey J MacBook on Safari. Mm hmm, yeah, I see that. Well, you've been busy, You've been busy.
Speaker 1: I'm I know right where this little compass is taking me.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Miniso number three this week. I am excited to welcome back to the pod the woman who helped me close out season one, my friend and the punk rock star Jane Danger. Welcome.
Speaker 3: You should get a soundboard.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Is that like, does info Wars have that copyrighted?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Info Wars? You're not an Info Wars.
Speaker 3: Have having a soundboard copyright now?
Speaker 2: But do you listen to info Wars?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: God, some of their soundboards are like thanks a lot, bitch.
Speaker 1: And I only listened to like three podcasts and I'm like scared to say which ones they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yours. The Andrews hate podcasts.
Speaker 1: Info Wars not an Info Wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah not. Oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize that I get it though, Okay, maybe I should.
Speaker 3: Is it like Info Wars?
Speaker 2: Just like it good? Because I think I think Alex Jones is sexy. Well, we'll get more into that. We'll get more into that here in a moment, starting out with the worst ship in the world. Yeah, yeah, upsetting stuff. Why we fucking hate it here? What's their soundboard noise for? Why we fucking hate it here?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: All those?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think that's more cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, but like a we disappointed?
Speaker 3: Oh what about a fart noise?
Speaker 2: A fart noise?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: The fart noise is never like you can make the best joke in the world, and that we'll always pale in comparison to a fart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay. Well, there's a lot of fucked up shit going on in the world, in the United States especially. It's exhausting, it's emotionally draining having a hard time talking about it today. But we're not gonna be able to talk about all of it in today's minniesod. There's fucked up shit happening in legislative sessions in Texas, Florida, Kansas. But today we're going to talk about what's going on in Montana and in Atlanta. So starting with Montana, Montana State Rep. Zoe Zoe Zephyr. Shout out to Zoe Zephyr. We love her.
Speaker 3: She's got a very Pokemon trainer ass nation.
Speaker 2: Sure fucking does. What would her type be?
Speaker 1: Air?
Speaker 3: I'm flying.
Speaker 2: I want to feel like she has a Zappados though, you know, I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking something like like a Girritos, like a water flying something like that, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just Montana. It's big, it's it's vast. I could see her being like on top of a mountain. There's like some sort of puzzle in the gym Aphyr.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, shout out for having a badass name, and also shout out for just doing your part and standing up to all this bullshit. But yeah, she's been silenced and disciplined by the state House after speaking against a bill that would bang inder firming care for minors. Zoe as a trans woman herself, and after denouncing the bill, her fellow representatives voted to ban her from for from speaking for the remainder of the twenty twenty three legislative session. So what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, last I saw she's still like posted up like outside like the courthouse, still doing like what.
Speaker 2: She kept doing her job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like with stuff like this, like even if like we can't reach our I guess like desired outcome like through these means. I think that the tenacity at least like should be inspiring to people. You know, like that someone like this can like keep going, keep trying, keep doing what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And yeah, other people can look to that as.
Speaker 1: A as a source of inspiration, I guess at least absolutely.
Speaker 2: And there have been people who have been showing out in support for her, showing out in protes test in their vote to censure her. And there were five people arrested that were protesting outside.
Speaker 3: Do you know what their charges?
Speaker 2: What are their charges? I actually don't please, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'd assume maybe something like disorderly conduct or something I don't know, something something made up, something that's never existed before. Exactly these people they love, like pulling out a law from like seventeen ninety nine. It's like like like a law that was meant to, like, I don't know, keep people from like stealing scarecrows out of your crops or something, and being like, this is why all trans people need to be arrested. Something that was meant to like regulate like fucking cotton gins or something. And they're like, see this applies to the day because trans people. There's two squirrels fighting outside my windows. Really cool, g I gonna show you outside, right, I'm sorry, that's very I get a lot of squirrel action out here. And if you see me just like staring out here, it's that's because I'm looking at the squirrels.
Speaker 2: I'm in my closet where I'm just like there's no windows or birds or anything to look up.
Speaker 1: You gotta get some You gotta get some squirrels in there. Let me tell you. You got to get a couple of squirrels in there. See, it's hard for me to pay attention to the political news today because I'm just like, everything's just going to keep getting worse, but the squirrels will keep fighting.
Speaker 2: Each other for nuts exactly. This is how we cope with being fucking depressed. But anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Don't really consider myself like a full on like pessimist, like doomer type, but with stuff like this specifically all of like I think I talked about this last time with you, Like how shifting the argument to being like, oh, well, they're coming for children, like it seems to have been effective at least on like a state level like this more overwhelmingly read places like I feel like it's just going to be such a full stop, like oh, we got to shut down the cutting kids dix Off factory, and everyone's going to be like, hmm, yes, I think that's a very logical thing to do, and it's just a it's just a really at least right now, it's a hard thing to combat. But there's a really good substack writer that I want to shout out, someone I've met before in real life. Shout out to Etteningermentum on Twitter.
Speaker 3: And on subsack.
Speaker 1: They wrote a really lengthy and really awesome free substack article about the history of anti trans legislation in America in the Republican Party and how it tracks back to like anti gay legislation and anti you know, YadA YadA, and how ultimately it's very divisive and it really like doesn't ever move the needle because right now this is kind of all they've got they're very, very fucking washed. Trump loss, like he's gonna lose again if he's the nominee, and this this is kind of the only thing that they like have.
Speaker 3: And aside from people.
Speaker 1: That are already really like embroiled in this anti trans stuff, it doesn't really speak to that many people because two reasons. One, like, too many people simply know a trans person and they they're like, oh, this, this person's cool, Like they pour my coffee in the morning, like they're nice, and or it's just very off putting being a Republican going around on the street corner talking about children's genitals all the time, Like it's just weird. It's very fucking weird that these people think about this like all the time.
Speaker 2: Instantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'll send that link to you if you want to share it. It's really really good.
Speaker 2: I'll put it in the footnotes of the episode description. But yeah, that's you're exactly right. Basically, she's not gonna be able to talk for the rest of the year and her entire her entire district is not going to be represented for the rest of the year. Yeah, and it's just going to keep happening because this is the Republican Party's only platform for twenty twenty four, right, so it's impossible to keep up with everything, but you know, shout out to Zoe Zephyr for doing what she could. Yeah. Absolutely, absolutely, just talking the other day with my friend about how like this is this is it for twenty twenty four, Like prepared to only hear about trans people and the dick cutting off.
Speaker 3: That the children's dick cutting off, the.
Speaker 2: Children's dick cutting off factory for the rest of like this political season. Yeah, and it's going to be depressing. So trans people will take care of yourselves, okay anyway.
Speaker 1: But but as just a brief this is what I'm here for. The silver linings. Just know, aside from like short term bouts of like cruelty, because that's what it's all about. It's not moving the needle politically. It's just being mean to trans people. It's just being cruel to trans people and transuse and like allies or whatever.
Speaker 3: But it's not going to inevitably work.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like so much has happened culturally to the point where just always remember always keeping your head. These people are the fucking weird ones. Like you're not crazy, you're not weird. Your friends aren't crazy. Your friends aren't weird. These people are the fucking weird ones that are imagining like and I love Lucy like dick chopping off thing where she can't chop off all the dicks at once scenario.
Speaker 3: And uh, they're weird for imagining that.
Speaker 2: They're weird. Yes, no, thank you for that. Okay, one last sad, fucked up thing to talk about, and then we're going to move on from sad news. Okay, but I think this is especially important to talk about because it's happening in Atlanta. It's where we both live and in. Since January, six black trans women have been shot and killed in Atlanta, and their murders have been So far, with the exception of the most recent, their murders have been unsolved.
Speaker 3: So really, yeah, I didn't know that. Yes.
Speaker 2: Rashida Williams aka Coco did All, the star of the award winning film Cocomo City, was found murdered in MLK Square. Her family is currently raising money for her funeral, and we will have the link to the gofunding page in the show notes, so please support them you can.
Speaker 1: I actually got tickets to a screening of Cocomo City shout out to Video Drone for the hookup on that, she was like, I don't know this one like it really hits because it was. It was really good movie. I recommend you see it. It's very it's very funny, and I think you might have linked that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw this earlier, but the director of the film said that she didn't want to make a story highlighting like trans trauma, and uh, I was. I'm always nervous when I go see documentaries like that. Same for the one that me and you saw together, and I'm always pleasant least. Yeah, Vestida Yazul dressed in blue Okay, sorry, dressed and blue dressed in blue baby blue dad.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was really when I sat down and I saw the movie and I saw just how like funny it was, like it was just a bunch of it's it's just about like black trans women living in America and around like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. I'm not quite sure when this was filmed. There's a car full of like I don't want to use the word chasers, but there's a car full of like trans attracted fellas that are very, very funny in it, and I really, I just I really loved the movie and I really wanted to tell more people about it. And Coco in the film was she'd really kind of stood out from everyone because she had just like such like a different kind of like attitude. She was very like take no, shit, like take no. She was very like, I don't know, just very tough. And I remember me and my friend Olivia after we saw it, she was like, damn, we could probably like chill with all those girls except Coco because she was just so like I'd be like, i'd she was like intimidating. She has a very intimidating presence, and I mean that truly in a complimentary way. It was very commanding, very good for a movie. But I would encourage everyone if they can go see this movie, go experience, go hear what she had to say, because before this happened, I wanted to tell everyone that this was a great piece of art and that they should see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the last thing I just want to say latest news on Rashida Williams's murder. A seventeen year old turned himself in for the murder. And if that doesn't say we need drastic change. I don't know what does that is pretty fucked up, but yeah, and all of this, we are going to provide a list of resources in the show notes to a number of organizations that are fighting back and working to protect the trans community here in Atlanta and across the country, So please check that out. We're going to go on a break, and when we come back from our break, we're going to celebrate some good news, some positive things. Yay, all right, listeners, We're back. All right. Each week I'm having a harder and harder time to find things to celebrate, but we do have some good news to share. I think first I want to just start out because I think we don't really have a ton to say about this. It's just good news. But then we're going to talk about Tucker Carlson in a second. Yeah, But the first thing I think I'll mention is that Minnesota and the state of Washington, the state of Minnesota and the state of Washington have become the most recent states to protect abortion and gender affirming care access in the state. So that is fantastic and we want to celebrate Minnesota and Washington for doing that. Congratulations Governor of Minnesota. Said, Look, I don't know how hard this concept is to understand. When someone else is given basic rights, others don't lose theirs. We're not cutting a pie here. We're giving basic rights to every single Minnesota and the governor of Washington said, freedom of choice is a healthcare issue. We are protecting access to healthcare, said Governor Jay Insley. And he wore a pink tie during his bill signing ceremony. So I like to think that he worships the dolls.
Speaker 3: Very queer code of he worships the dolls.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: I like when politicians just kind of keep it simple like that, like, yeah, shut the fuck up, I'm doing this. It doesn't it doesn't affect you. Just just shut up, Like I think those are the best we need them for. That's it, because it gives them less to like respond to, because you got to remember, at the end of the day, these are like reactionaries we're dealing with, and if you, yeah, if you don't give them anything to react to, then they're just like.
Speaker 2: Exactly, now, the issue has been settled in those two states, So congrats if you live there now. I do want to celebrate the next like big piece of.
Speaker 3: News speaking of reactionaries.
Speaker 2: Speaking of reactionaries, Tucker Carlson has been fired from his job at Fox News. So congratulations, let's celebrate.
Speaker 1: That, Jamie, Yes, I want to, but honestly a low key like makes me nervous just because like two things make me nervous about this one. Who's going to replace them? Because is it going to be like Matt Walsh because that's like worse, Yeah, that is. And to what is what's he cooking up? Like what's happening here? Because some people are theorizing like a political run. I'm not sure about that, but I mean what I feel like there's because Fox is very tight lipped about stuff like this, and you know, like when Bill O'Reilly got fired, it was because he just did like a absolutely like Genghis Khan level of sexual harassment and it was just unable to be ignored. So it was like an easy thing to like make a statement about one level.
Speaker 2: Does his DNA make up eighty percent.
Speaker 3: Of something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're all Bill O'Reilly's children.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: True, It's weird that they just said, like, oh, we've severed ties, and like that's it. Like I feel like there's something that we're not missing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they didn't officially say this, but I had heard this is how rumors get spread. But I had to do with the dominion lawsuit that was just no.
Speaker 3: I think that's cap Yeah, I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that because one Tucker was not the one for all, for all his faults. He was not the one leading the charge on the dominion stuff. And it actually came out behind the scenes when they were like leading up towards this lawsuit that he was actually like low KEI like thought it was stupid and didn't like Trump and he was never the one like there was people on Fox News that were certain like he he leaned into it when it benefit him, sure, but he wasn't like he never had like Sydney Powell on It was never like his big pet issue the way other things.
Speaker 3: Are for Tucker. So I just I don't think that would be it.
Speaker 1: There was another story that came out that was like a staffer for him, was like he created a toxic workplace and it's like, come.
Speaker 2: On, isn't that his job?
Speaker 1: Since since wynd has a fucking Fox News cared about a toxic workplace, Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: There's no way it's that.
Speaker 1: I I have my own personal theory that I have no evidence for. But I'm recalling when one of his writers got outed for being like an out and about Nazi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I remember that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find that the reason is maybe because there's something that came out something he said, some kind of receipts that he's like collaborating like very openly with Nazis, like has like I don't know something that like even normy Fox News watchers would be like, because you know, dog whistles are pearls. It's all about dog whistling, right, But as as soon as you use the blowhorn, as soon as you go like full Kanye West, people like even right wing leaning people are like, no, like that's Nazis are bad. And I feel like that's my only theory is that there's maybe something that we don't know that they're covering up still that has something to do with that.
Speaker 2: Didn't they say they had like a dossier on him or something like that, I.
Speaker 1: Mean possibly, I mean there's probably a lot of stuff about him. He tried to be like a like spook for the CIA, like he like auditioned, like to try to be a member of the CIA. Like there's a pictures of him hanging out with like war criminals like and like I'm getting into my like conspiracy realm here. But I just wanted to put this out there now so if it comes forward later and I'm right, I'll feel good about.
Speaker 2: It absolutely, and then we'll have you back on. We'll celebrate that again. I was just going to say that I want to make sure that the green eminem is safe now that he's.
Speaker 1: Been She's with me, Okay, she's off camera right now.
Speaker 3: It's okay, Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Well, please keep her in your safety.
Speaker 3: She has a dick period.
Speaker 2: She's a butch. She's a butcher dyke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's very like she they kind of got the Can I bring up one thing, yes, please do so. I brought us some bud lights.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's probably the most fun news story of the year for me.
Speaker 2: It was the bud light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it hits ever have you actually seen them with Dylan?
Speaker 2: I have not, But I just okay, there's a few things that I think are important to talk about here. I thought from all of this I don't drink beer. I especially don't drink bud Light. But I thought from all of this that Dylan's face was on every goddamn boss and.
Speaker 1: Yeah of beer. They make you think that, And that was not the case. It's not at all.
Speaker 2: And I was out here thinking like that was the case, like I could go to Public's and buy a beer case Dylan's face on it.
Speaker 3: Not at all my favorite TikToker, right.
Speaker 2: But it just turns out they sent it to her like as like a well, three hundred and sixty five days of being a girl.
Speaker 3: It was. It was one commercial on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Like a like a sponsored ad. Typically yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only time she became a little edge lordy was with the bulge thing. And then Caitlyn was like, oh yeah, okay, Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: I should run over it with my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please more Caitlyn vehicular homicidude.
Speaker 3: It's I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It is so hard for me to take Caitlyn Jenner being transphobic seriously because it's like like Blair White, like, I get why pretty trans girls are like that, but Caitlin glass Houses baby, Like, what what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: What is this? Blair?
Speaker 2: I don't even think. I don't even think Blair is that pretty, but.
Speaker 3: I mean she's not.
Speaker 1: She looks like like if you like, she looks like if you painted metal Mario like she like, I feel like she's got like a Terminator skeleton under there.
Speaker 2: Like titanium.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she's she's very Her face is very like poly gone all. It looks like it hasn't It looks like it hasn't fully rendered yet, you know, like you just like walked in a new room in Skyrim and it's just it's not quite fully rendered yet, like your computer's running a little slow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's lagging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones has just given her that good fucking dick though period.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but now I'm worried, Like, isn't Caitlin Jenner of correspondent for Fox or whatever, is she there in New Tuck?
Speaker 3: That would be she?
Speaker 1: No, that would be so sick, That would be so cool, would be so sick girl bossing oh man, that that would legitimately upset everyone. Everyone across the board would be mad at that, and that would accept me.
Speaker 3: I would love that. I think that'd be very cool.
Speaker 2: Tune into every episode where she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's what is going on? What is happening they're doing? I love Lucy type scenarios at the Dick chopping offactory.
Speaker 3: And no one wants to talk about this. They want to talk about.
Speaker 1: What I'm doing in my car when I'm running over people, But they don't want to talk about your kids in school when they're all getting their decks chopped off by their teachers, by their teachers, do you know by their teachers. I can't even make the face. I have too much botox.
Speaker 3: They're putting a GPS on our bud light. What is going on?
Speaker 2: The hsts are on the bud light.
Speaker 1: They should make a bud light a GP and a bud light hsts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who would go on the bud light?
Speaker 1: AGP box dyl Dyla mulvaney. Okay, who's Kaitlyn Jenner? I guess it's got to be Kaitlyn Jenner.
Speaker 2: Remember the time on her show and she was like, you know.
Speaker 4: I think fucking a guy would be really validating for me as a window. I think bucket a guy would be really validating for me as a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if a man could just like just take control of my body.
Speaker 2: And that's why she became a Republican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly because she's too strong. Every other man that tries she just does like pommel horse fucking techniques on top of him.
Speaker 3: Well fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: So I really wanted to talk about bud life for a second. I have, I have like a few more. I wanted to touch on the mister Beast, uh, the person and his crew that came out as trans and how people got really mad about it. And I think this would be a good one to end on why do people get mad about it?
Speaker 2: Because explain who mister Beast is first, because I only barely.
Speaker 3: Know mister Beast.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's the most popular YouTube channel, but it's certain up there. He kind of got prominent because he does a lot of like social experiment stuff where it's like we gave a thousand legless people their legs back, and like there was one like, uh recently where he made he bought surgery for people that were blind to see again.
Speaker 2: And it's like I saw that one and that was fucking horrifying.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It's like it's so fucking bleak.
Speaker 3: It's very weird. I think overall he's a dystopian.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it is I think overall, he's a good person, even if he does it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean even if like he's doing this for.
Speaker 1: Like like even if he's like monetizing it, I think doing charity is good. I think the thing about mister Beast is that he's indicative of a larger problem.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's the problem.
Speaker 1: But all that being said, a person and his crew that he makes videos with came out as trans they've been taking HRT for a while. People like, notice his name's Chris. I think he's still like figuring it out. But he's been on HRT for a while. And which HRT? Uh Esterton? Okay, I'm like, which way is it going? Yeah he's going, Yeah he's yeah.
Speaker 2: I sound like somebody's country fucking grandma.
Speaker 3: No, a mab person named Chris? Which way is he going? Which way? In an elevator?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are we going to? Can you press the button for me? I can't figure this out.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about this story is a lot of people got mad, and a lot of right wing influencers took this and a bunch of different directions like.
Speaker 3: Should mister Beast just own his friend?
Speaker 1: This is so bad for the mister Beasts brand, Oh my god, blah blah blah, and what mister Beasts came out and was like, god, Chris is my friend.
Speaker 3: Why are you all being so transphobic to my friend? And it's like.
Speaker 1: This is a perfect peak into the psyche of a normal, like totally normy, a political person. Yeah, where if their friend comes out as trans, even if they've never thought about transhit before in their life, their friend comes to them as like, hey, I think I'm trans. I want to be referred to as this, blah blah blah. Their friend, because they love them, is going to be like, all right, I support you. I see no problem with that. And the fact that like everyone else is being so weird and parasocial and just making like think pieces and YouTube videos about how bad this is, and like seeing just a normal person be like, guys, this is my friend.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: I don't get what's wrong? Like it's kind of like it's sad, but I think it's a good indicator again that these people are freaks. They're freaks, right, They pay eight to use Twitter and then tell everyone else that their trans friends are weird, and you read it and you're like, what the fuck this is insane, and it sucks that there's like legislative power in it, and it sucks that like where we're at culturally, there's not it's not quite there yet to the point where everything's gonna be okay ultimately. But how those squirrel's doing, He's climbing upside down is pretty cool. What the fact that normal ass people, the normies are fine, The normies are rocking with the trannies, and that's an alliance that we need well.
Speaker 2: And that's I think a great thing too, because the fact that he has such a huge audience and is and is making that stance, for sure, it's fantastic. You know what, mister beast, I don't.
Speaker 3: Come off, Come on the pod.
Speaker 2: Let's tell celebrate that. Okay, yeah, come on the pod. I've heard that the mister beasts burgers have given lots of people illnesses.
Speaker 1: The feastables, the mix. He should buy a little Caesars and it's like Visa pizza.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that that is actually I love to hear that. I think I had caught like maybe like some little bits of that. But thank you for bringing that to my attention. We're gonna have to call you back, please and be like please bring more fun news to celebrate Jane, tell everyone where they can find you, follow you and plug a show for yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh, Twitter at Sensitive Janey, Instagram, Janey Underscore Danger.
Speaker 3: Any of those should have a link treet to like other stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll put your luck in the show notes. Yeah, thanks you YouTube, fucking letterbox to all that. Spotify. Of course. I have a new album coming out, should be coming out later this year maybe early next year. But we've finished recording about We're finished recording the drums for it this week. It was pretty exciting. So yeah, just be on the lookout for that. Might have a new EP soon and shows. I only have one show announced right now because we're dealing kind of with some lineup changes.
Speaker 3: In the band.
Speaker 1: But if you are in the Greenville, South Carolina area, we were playing a show on May tenth at the Artisan Gallery. I think it's called so Yeah, Greenville, South Carolina. If anyone's out there, please please come through.
Speaker 2: South Cakilaki. Yeah, did you know that? That's what it's called.
Speaker 3: I know it from that.
Speaker 1: I think it's the tribe song South Cackalaca and com in New York, Soften Riffin and Rompin I think it's a buster rhymes vers.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, I was born and I was born in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: But I'm not just so it was disease. I'm sorry what.
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: He's okay, Sorry, he's.
Speaker 3: Fine, Come on the plot.
Speaker 2: That's all for today's episode. Y'all be back on Wednesday with another full length episode of Beauty Translated, featuring a conversation about the ups and downs of being a trans woman and a relationship with the sis man with a friend of mine, Choe Audrey Hall.