Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me all about that high school drama Girl Drama Girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl sharing for the Right Teams Drama Queens jlis my Girl Girl Fashion, which your tough.
Speaker 1: Girl you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens Drama Queens Drama Queens Drama Drahna Queens Drama Queens.
Speaker 2: Hello friends, we are back with a Q and A. You've got me and Robert today. Who are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well? By the way, for those at home, we don't know. Q and A stands for questions and answers. It's a new segment that we just we just came up with on our own, hasn't ever been done before, and we thought, you know what, this could this could work. So we're just trying it out with you all today for the first time ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you don't like it, then don't ask us questions anymore.
Speaker 3: We will still give answers, they just won't make sense because you won't know what we are answering. That's how we start it. Let's just jump right in.
Speaker 2: I'm into that. So Chelsea wants to know what type of online videos do you go down a rabbit hole on? Most frequently?
Speaker 3: By the way, last Q and A, we had incredible questions and this is already off to a fantastic start.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Well done, Chelsea Joy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, usually for me it's science stuff, like I'm really learning about quantum entanglement right now, which is pretty exciting. So I've definitely been that those are my science, particularly quantum physics is really really fascinating to me. And so I do spend a lot of time on those rabbit holes. What about you?
Speaker 3: Wow? Mine is far less impressive. Have you ever seen One of them? Is called Jungle Survival. It's when they leave like a guy in the forest with like a machete and he just clears out of space and then builds like a whole hut in a swimming area. Yeah, all by hand.
Speaker 2: Is this like Naked and Afraid? Is that kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Except it's not a game show. It's it's just showing like the skills of these people who can just use like use the land, use the earth and build like an amazing like little like abode for themselves. The last one I watched, Yeah, it's literally a guy with a machete, that's it. And he built a beautiful little house for himself against the tree and it had a wrap around pool.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, Okay, what is the appeal for you on this particularly? Do you aspire to do this one day? Is it? Does it feed something in you that's like, this is I need these skills that I need in case the apocalypse? Like what is it that you're like, Man, I love this.
Speaker 3: It sort of checks all of those boxes. I think the biggest one is that I I am not very experienced with tools and manual labor, and for the longest time, I just told myself this story that like, I'm book smart, I'm not street smart. I don't do that stuff. And then of late, especially being a homeowner, I've had to sort of figure some things out. So I have a big appreciation for any kind of DIY stuff. So there is an element to it that it's also just like watching a magic trick. It's just a guy in a bamboo forest and after fifteen minutes of time lapse video, he's built a two story treehouse, a pool, and a habachi grill. Like I'm just I'm fascinated by it.
Speaker 2: All the pigeons, the island pigeons, And there is.
Speaker 3: A little part of my brain that's like, well, if I'm ever involved in a plane crash that lands in a forest and I survive, now I know how to build a habachi grill, I just need to find a machete.
Speaker 2: So this it's confidence building for you too, because it's teaching you something that you feel like, Okay, I've got a skill now I know by proxy.
Speaker 3: It's also very relaxing. It's like watching a cooking show because there are no stakes and there's no requirement on my end to be figuring anything out. It's like really calming passive consumption.
Speaker 2: I like it. Send me some I'll put some on in the background. I bet that would be really interesting. There's some stuff I like to learn. I like learning my ivory stuff like that, like what a little.
Speaker 3: And quantum physics that was so cool and surprising.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I could get Once we're not on this anymore, I could give you a whole dissertation. It's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Listen. I did not have Joy explains quantum physics on my Wednesday Bengo card. But here we are. Marissa asks if you had to choose a character to spend a whole day with, who would it be and why? Okay, here's what I say. We do we answer this with Tree Hill characters, because I'm guessing Marissa wanted. But then do we open it up to just all fictional characters? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, absolutely. Oh my gosh, that makes my brain kind of explode and I'll never think of all the characters and then be able to assess. But uh, okay, well let's start with tree Hill. Tree Hill characters I want to spend an entire day with.
Speaker 3: Okay, if I got to be a fly on the Wall, I think it would be Dan Scott. If it was actually me Rob hanging out with them all day, it would be Julian because I think we'd get along really well.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, I agree, Yeah, Fly on the Wall, I agree. Dan Scott would be so fascinating to watch, But I don't it would be exhausting to hang out with Dan Scott all day. Yes, in terms of actually spending the day together. Deb dev is so, she's so fun, she's interesting, she's really smart. I feel like she's got great advice. She's been through a lot, she knows so much. Really, wise knows so much about the world and family dynamic and uh, she's very there's something so unashamed about her, Like she just carries herself with her all of her life mistakes and her mess openly. And I really admire that, and I would love to I'd love spending time with people who who live like that, who were just like, Yep, this is what my life was, Yep, this is the dumb mistake I made. Yep, you know. Uh, here's what I learned. That's fun. So I'm cho sir, oh so so real. Uh outside of One Tree Hill characters.
Speaker 3: Any movie TV show, any movie TV show or anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I feel like I would have a lot of fun with I don't know the character's name, but Chris Pratt plays him in Guardians at the Galaxy. Star Lord is that his literal names? Just star Lord?
Speaker 3: Yes, Peter Quill is the character, and star Lord is of once he has his powers and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, It's just there's so many shenanigans and I feel like, you know, he or like in Indiana Jones, like they approach drama with humor, which is also what I tend to do. And I feel like we could have fun in the middle of some pretty crazy chaos. So I would want to I would want to do that.
Speaker 3: What about you? Okay, if I'm looking for a good time, it's Ferris Bueller. Sure, because I just feel like it. No matter what we do, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: You guys would laugh your butts off.
Speaker 3: We would laugh our butts off, bunts off, we'd laugh our cakes off. I also wouldn't mind hanging out with mcgiver, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh yeah, because that guy.
Speaker 3: Listen that. I mean, from the haircut to the skill set, it's hard to top mcguiver.
Speaker 2: Wait, what about Angela Lansbury? In Murder?
Speaker 3: She wrote, come on, that's so good, come on fun? Do you know Angie Lansberry has an exercise video?
Speaker 2: No? Wait, is this like pre Sweeney Todd?
Speaker 3: This is like joy. It's called Positive Movements, and I own a copy. I now think I know what I'm getting you next Christmas. I don't am I. I'm not even gonna tell you any more about it. I'm just gonna it's just gonna show up at your door something.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna you're gonna know it's it's from me, because if you love Angie Lands like I do, you are going to appreciate the hell out of this. And by the way, it's on VHSA.
Speaker 2: I'll go get my VHS.
Speaker 3: Player, so I will. I will send you an antique VHS player and the antique VHS of antique.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're antique. That's so depressing. Hammer Time is asking if you could be any breed of dog, what would you be hammer Time.
Speaker 3: Good job on the nickname. We've got a couple in a row with nicknames hammer Time.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Thanks listen. I just feel like mine's a no brainer. I'm a golden retriever.
Speaker 2: I have two great Pyrenees. I have one that's mixed with a lab and one that's so thoroughly Pyrenees that he's really a bump on a log all the time. And I vacillate I think between the two of them, but probably a Pyrenees, because the other thing about Pyrenees is they they're bred to leave the property to go find the threat before it approaches, instead of staying on the property and defending. They're always on offense. And there is definitely a part of my personality that is like I'm always waiting. I'm like, I'm always like looking for the thing that's going to ruin the great moment. Sure, it's hard to just enjoy a great moment. I'm a little bit always like, yeah, where's the other sh you're going to drop? And I'm trying to grow out of that, but it is something that's pretty well ingrained in my personality. So I relate to that sense of like, how can I get ahead of something that's going to ruin this so that I can actually enjoy it and not feel like I'm waiting for something to ruin it, and and that reason, and for that reason, I would say great Pyrenees.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, you know, given your history, totally makes sense. I think it's very fair that you have found yourself on guard and having to untangle that reflex.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know what else is great about Pyrenees. Most of the time they just chill. So I feel like that's also a lot of my life is like I'm just I'm just chilling. I'm not looking for a lot of crazy adventure. I'm not looking I don't need to be walked seven times a day. I'm not looking for a lot of like energy and activity. I just kind of want to sit and watch and observe and like you know, do my thing, and then every once in a while I'll get up and go check it, check out the perimeter and make sure everything's okay, and then come back and lay down.
Speaker 3: That feels like relate, all right. Life as Liz asks what, Oh my gosh, great question. Let me tell you what. Life as Liz is asking the hard hitting questions today. What's the best girl scout cookie?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's a toss up. What about you?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I feel like I can narrow it down to two real quick, which is the thin mint in the samoa?
Speaker 2: Let me too, I'm in the same boat. I do love those Savannah smiles, but they don't sell them everywhere. Those lemony like powdered sugar ones, they're only selld in a particular region, so it's hard to find those. And I do love them. But overall, I'm gonna agree with you. Samoassa samoa and the and the tin mint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, samosa would be the the the appetite, the Indian appetizer, the pastry with the like yeah, potato and stuff, and yeah, that's exactly right, Yeah, there's there's very few Girl Scout cookies. I would turn my nose up at. Let's be very honest here. I mean I celebrate almost all of them. But yes, to me, there's only two. What you just described, by the way sounds lovely. We don't have them. I've never seen them in California or Oregon. The Savannah smile.
Speaker 2: I think it's a Southern thing.
Speaker 3: Which would make sense, especially because in adulthood, like in the last five years, thanks to Jenny, I have really learned to love lemon and foods, and now I'm a huge especially in desserts like give me all a lemon Ooh.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm living in the South. I can buy you some boxes and that's that. I know what I'm sending you for Christmas this year.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the funniest exchange ever. When you get a VHS gopy of positive movements and I get a case of Savannah smiles.
Speaker 2: That's it. I love it. I'm gonna go thin mint though, because I can eat an entire sleeve in one sitting, and the samoas I really can only eat like one or two before I feel like this is really sweet. I gotta take a break, so I'm going to go finny a little more versatile true story.
Speaker 3: In fifth grade, my teacher, mister Dodd had a box. He bought a box of samoas from someone like in the class. I'm guessing I stole them? What I stole them? Mister Dodd, you are, no doubt listening to this Q and a episode of Drama Queen's on behalf of myself and my fifth grade self. I just want to let you know I'm sorry for stealing your box of samoas, and it's finally time to clear the air because I've been carrying this for so long, the shame and the guilt. And if I ever see you in person, I will refund your three seventy five apologies.
Speaker 2: It's commendable.
Speaker 3: But I do have an important question though, what is your storage protocol for thin mints? Are you a freezer?
Speaker 1: Gal?
Speaker 2: Okay, freezer, But when you stole this box of some I'm not gonna We're not gonna just move off of that that quickly. I need to know. Was this an open the drawer of the desk steal or was this like a swipe off the top of the.
Speaker 3: No, ma'am, I was not a hardened criminal. I just went through this like little phase of having sticky fingers and it was on the top of a desk.
Speaker 2: Okay, because it's different, you know, like taking the effort to open a drawer, reach in and grab something that's in there, rather than just seeing something that's on top of a desk and being like this fell off, fun to the floor and I don't know who it belongs to. Well take it home. I mean, both both are stealing, but you know there's there's a little bit of a difference.
Speaker 3: No, but I appreciate you finding the lesser degree of my stealing. Thank you for silver lining my small crime.
Speaker 2: Anytime you can always count on me for a silver lining, I promise. Okay. Holiday in the sun, holiday in the sun wherever you are, sounds great. What's the best vacation you ever had?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, how funny Hannah, our producer just put in the chat and now we know what Rob would go to jail for. Remember we had that question a few keen days ago. Right, that's it, baby, petty theft as we figured it out. Well done, Hannah. Best vacation I gotta say, our honeymoon to Thailand was pretty all time.
Speaker 2: You guys went to Thailand, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we went large. Jenny, who normally doesn't like surprises, I had said, listen, do you mind if I just plan the whole thing, Like we'll pick the cities together, the locations, but then can I just do the rest? And she agreed, and I went like nuts, Like, that's something I like to do, is over research something I'm interested in, And so I got into it and found us just like awesome places and we ended up being there for like two and a half weeks or so.
Speaker 2: That's so great.
Speaker 3: It was lovely. Wow, how about.
Speaker 2: You, I, I might say, Italy circa twenty thirteen fourteen. Yeah, I really had not traveled much in my twenties, as I dreamed that I would, and so I started traveling a lot in my thirties and Italy was one of the first places I went, and I brought Maria and I went with my boyfriend at the time, and it really was so beautiful, like everywhere we went so magical. We drove around in a moped in the rain trying to get to you know, through Rome. It was cold, and you know, like in the moment you're like this is freezing and miserable, but and you look back and you're like, that's so romantic. It was really fun. And Florence was beautiful, also in the rain, but still just still lovely. And Maria was four maybe, and I remember walking into this this restaurant where they had a case of fish in the front and you could go choose your fish that you wanted them to cook for you. And she walks up and she's looking at this whole case of like whole dead fish, and she sees all these silver ones and she just goes. She points at the little I forgot it starts at the bee. I can't remember the name of the fish, but she points at it and she's like, I want to eat that? Like you sure? She said, yeah. They brought it out cooked a whole on a plate for her, and they just cut it open in front of her and filated open and she just dove right in, no fear, no like oh this is icky or weird or anything. She was like, give that fish, I'm gonna eat it. It was just that the vacation was full of little moments like that. That Airbnb we had there was a cat, neighborhood cat that like adopted us for the week. It was really fun. So yes, eat that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dressed to impress asks what is the most ridiculous fashion trend you secretly love? I cherry picked this one because I genuinely want to know your answer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I don't really know what the current trends are. I I I feel like I'm too old for it now, But.
Speaker 3: It can be any your whole life, like when we were kids, teenagers, Yeah, to two thousands, you name it.
Speaker 2: Suspenders like totally unneeded, unnecessary, but just like jeans and a T shirt or like a like a Dago tee and uh, suspenders. I just I think it's fun. I love it and shrugs shrugs. Yeah, it's like a sweater with no bottom.
Speaker 3: How funny. Yeah, I know what a shrug is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like pantyhose, but knitted for your arms.
Speaker 3: How come guys stopped wearing those in the eighties? Remember in movies like it was always the fit bully who would be wearing one of those, and then it just stopped. Maybe that's a trend I need to bring back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just grab what is it? Like a card? Again? I don't remember seeing a lot of guys in those.
Speaker 3: I think I need to be the one to bring back the male midriff, bring it back.
Speaker 2: I'm in I want pictures. What's your trend, fashion trend that you secretly love.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing midrifts and drugs apparently, Okay, I can tell you what I don't love. And I felt really old the other day because I saw a kid like walking in the crosswalk or a young person sagging their pants, and I heard myself audibly grown. I was like, yeah, all right, I'm not young anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh good, how ridiculous, that's funny. Okay, Uh Jake, Hi, Jake. He's asking what series we're watching right now? Whichever Bad Sisters? You're still just in survivor just no matter what, just bouncing around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like forty nine seasons or something, Joyce like, we we have not it's just easy consumption. You know, this is a fun one walk this way asks if your life was a re reality TV show, what would it be called?
Speaker 2: Embrace the Mess? I don't know where are my keys? Where's my phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was I was thinking I was going the same direction of like the Parenting cast. I was thinking I cure myself saying often what are we doing? Guys? And sometimes it's like even when I'm buy myself and just like the thing won't open or my shirt's caught on a doorn autumn, Like, what are we doing? Guys? What are we doing? Just me in a room by myself, losing my shit.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to watch. Can you just I want you to put up video cameras in the house and then somebody will just make just wear microphones. We'll just make a show out of it. You just like fumbling through the day. What are we doing? Guys? Why is my shirt stuck on this door knop?
Speaker 3: Do you ever catch yourself like you're talking to yourself and then you have a moment of just thinking like objectively, like if I was watching this is really.
Speaker 2: Funny, Oh yeah, oh absolutely, And then it's kind of sad because I'm like, oh no, it's here to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: This, my slow descent into madness, is hilarious and there's no one here to appreciate it but me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that an actor thing? Because I used to do that when I was young, when I was like when I was a teenager and in my early twenties, like if I was crying and having a very dramatic moment. There was always a part of me that would pause and I would either like, look in a mirror, see so I would feel like this would make a great scene if I wasn't actually so in so much pain.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting. I didn't have this, this would make a great scene. But as a little kid, every time I would cry, I would run to the mirror to watch myself. And just just yesterday, my son was having some big feelings and ran to the bathroom mirror to look in it, and I was like, oh, wow, the jeans are strong.
Speaker 2: Is that just part of self discovery? I guess, like, what is this? You know, when you start to become aware of the difference between your self and the outside world, and it's not and that you're separate, it's not all just connected. I wonder if part of that is that self discovery as a child, But then why do we keep doing it when we're teenagers?
Speaker 3: I think what it's also I think anyone who is self aware, yeah, because if you're really like paying attention to yourself, you're gonna have moments where you're like, I'm a psycho or like what was that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's probably healthy because there's an element of this too shell pass in the moment of the of the pain in order to do that.
Speaker 3: Dude, I love that I can laugh at myself. It's such a gift because the truth is, like, if I wasn't able to laugh at myself, it would I'd probably just be a lot more like frustrated and angsty. But the fact that like I can trip and fall and after you know, a moment of ccursing be like, holy shit, that was hilarious, Like I hit four different things on the way to the ground. That was incredible, so good.
Speaker 2: I know, actually I really she had thought about you too, Rob. It's always nice just being in the company and people that can that can don't take themselves too seriously. It's like life for sure. We're all just fumbling around here. It's okay, what do we have to protect?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, friends out there, I hope you're able to laugh at your own mistakes today and whatever you're fumbling your way through. You know, life is just a bowl of cherry. Don't take it serious.
Speaker 3: And if you liked this fun new experimental segment we titled Questions and Answers, let us know you know, comment on a post and say that was great. You should make it a regular thing, you know, maybe it'll catch on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can We hope to see you again soon.
Speaker 3: Bie.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Hey, thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's Oth, or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time. We all about that high school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl cheering for the right teams Drama Queens, Leise my girl of girl fashion with your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens Drama Queens Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens