Speaker 1: It's time the realistic ros conversations go down on Big Facts Friday, a lot from our Heart Studios.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, Big Facts Friday with DJ Screen, Big Bank, Baby Jade.
Speaker 3: Shot Jones and Big Homie Kodak with the police glasses.
Speaker 1: Police glasses. Damn, that's what.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all down playing that man. The man looked like a marine.
Speaker 3: Seriously, where that come from? And what inspired that? You left the gloves for the for the police classes?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: I still, you know, I like the alternate things. You know, I've always had. I've had these in the car since last year. But you know I had the regular ones, but these is the alternates.
Speaker 3: I think Kodak just slowly making his way to being a wrestler. He is ain't gonna stop.
Speaker 2: I am crying, Hey man, I'm gonn getting Paul Hayman on one day, you know, Yeah, Paul Haman a goat here, a talker.
Speaker 1: You like Bobby the Brain Heene you remember you hold bro Ho Cogan that's it in the Rock, Yeah to the Rock too. He just came back Triple WrestleMania. Yeah, I heard. What's up with everybody else? What we're doing? How we're feeling.
Speaker 3: Right, bigger ass head, you feel meet a lot on your mind?
Speaker 2: Got you eric on today? Yeah she was feeling good. She was toxic too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not bro.
Speaker 1: I love you. I love you like instance and smoke weed.
Speaker 5: I don't smoke weed anymore.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: No, I just don't smoke weed anymore. I haven't smoked weed.
Speaker 6: Well, I hit a butt a few times, but I haven't like just past, I didn't smoke for twenty I haven't smoked consistently since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: Was that like November twenty? Are you serious? I swear to god she ain't.
Speaker 1: She just slowed down for sure.
Speaker 5: No, I stopped smoking.
Speaker 1: What made you stop? You?
Speaker 5: Oddly?
Speaker 6: I just got tired of everything seeming bleary like I like I couldn't see, like nothing was clear, Like when I drive a chance to school.
Speaker 5: I didn't feel like the sky was clear like some ship, but nothing was clear. I wanted to feel clear again?
Speaker 1: Are you Jojo? Come on? Come sit down, Jojo? That Jojo comes it down? Get Jojo. Can y'all make sure y'all put the camera on Jojo? You gotta honorary guess you got another?
Speaker 3: No, we bring Jojo? Can you bring a mike, Mike filter, get your mic filter, get your mic filter. We need Jojo.
Speaker 1: You're not going home today? Whatever, let me get him micro a camera right, Mike, Yeah, get the camera right. We'll still keep going. We'll still keep going since Oka j six fifty five. Okay, we got us a good sixty what? Uh? What? What? What? What?
Speaker 3: What's up with Jayfore we even get to when we know that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm just playing, I'm showing. I was just taking the ship one time. I'm just getting a whole bunch of ship. I'm together that I needed to do. I'm sorry about the smacking, but this milky way is motherfucking delicious.
Speaker 1: Smacking of the curson which one both.
Speaker 5: About the costal work. It's okay, So I'm I'm uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, big homemade Jojo in the.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I never said you.
Speaker 1: Better come on in here.
Speaker 5: She wanted to be her daughter so bad her face back. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So you get a camera right, the camera on point. We're good. Oh yeah, we came right.
Speaker 3: What about Okay, word word word, Time for the word. What's the word today of the day? Big fast Friday.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the word of the day. It's sadistic.
Speaker 6: Everybody ready, this distinct dick stick?
Speaker 1: What that mean?
Speaker 5: This dick did this? Dick did it? This dick did it?
Speaker 1: What's the word statistic?
Speaker 5: Sodistic?
Speaker 1: This thick?
Speaker 5: Okay, you said suck this dick? You know what dick is?
Speaker 6: A cuse word? I just said, sucking dick in the middle.
Speaker 1: You want to what a kid to say?
Speaker 5: It's a word perfect.
Speaker 7: I don't let my daughter say periods period.
Speaker 5: I just think that she don't need to be saying.
Speaker 6: That because that's a grown bitch was saying, like period. It's disrespectful, Like, don't say I don't have at all cussing at school. Yeah, because when a little when I look I feel the same way because I look at it, like when the little girl says that means like.
Speaker 5: Stopped playing with me.
Speaker 6: Like that's what she's really trying to say in little kids terms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like don't do that because I slapped.
Speaker 1: Period. Look at me.
Speaker 5: That's what chance I mean when she say that to me, like being stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go. Cake.
Speaker 5: Okay, the spirit of David has.
Speaker 1: Spoken, Oh no, the stiff of David for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, my boy, bank over there, giving these holes hope continue in the tradition.
Speaker 6: Okay, but anyway, sudistic. Sadistic is the word reckless.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't wait till we graduate. Like Joe Jo, Yeah, let's get him around. The show is so family friendly, Ni come here and do this ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah they don't got syndicated. That's what I feel like, so big ups to them. Okay, So the word of the day, it is sadistic. The textbook definition is obtaining pleasure from hurting other people and making them suffer physically and mentally. The urban German definition is to derive pleasure or enjoyment from another's pain or extreme cruelty.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of sadistic basically hater.
Speaker 5: That's what I know. I don't know. Sadistic is way deeper than like a hater is in.
Speaker 1: That family with narcissistic.
Speaker 6: Well, I feel like haters will do something. Haters to do something to you to make you hurt and then get But but but a hater, a hater, A hater is just a hater. A hater ain't trying to put in an extra effort to make you suffer like a nigga that's trying to make you suffer is somebody Yeah that like, that's that's way deeper going.
Speaker 5: So you can have a hater, though you have a hater.
Speaker 7: He hated on what you got, and he plying on you, and he waited for you to leave work so he can pull up on you.
Speaker 2: Somebody that don't hate you, He loathes you, he despies you.
Speaker 1: Sadistic is like a judish. I don't even want you. I don't even want you to be alive.
Speaker 5: Okay, it could be a type of a type of hater.
Speaker 6: Definitely like a hater, let me, let me, I got a perfect fucking I got a perfect freaking example.
Speaker 5: Oh don't don't stop cursing now.
Speaker 6: Like a hater, a hater will shoot you, but a sadistic person will chop your body parts, put him in a pot with bleach, cook him, eat him, and then spit him back out.
Speaker 1: So basically, what you're saying is the nigga who killed this nipsystic, he kicked that boy that was more than you just want to flick pain fuck you. Basically, yeah, damn, that's cold. What is it? Sadistic?
Speaker 5: Sadistic? Sadistic?
Speaker 6: I have a question. So they're not the one that's inflicting the pain.
Speaker 5: They just catch joy off of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they both, Yeah, they would prefer to do it sadistic, they say, sadistic mentality, you know, like sadistic is a adjective, right.
Speaker 5: A sadistic person, A sadistic.
Speaker 1: Person, hey man, keep and we don't even talk about this. I see I see, yeah, I see you going on. Yeah right that my wife got.
Speaker 5: These, that's all right. But yeah, like like it's a come on, bro.
Speaker 1: Bobby, go ahead, soul the podcast, Hello to the podcast, and it's Bobby, Hello podcast.
Speaker 6: Okay, So, like a sadistic a hater is just like just I don't like this nigga, But a sadistic person is like, I don't like this nigga. I hope his mother dies and he falls down and breaks his leg and then they sit back and laugh at that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: You feel like a sadistic person too, is somebody who acts on it, like I don't like this person, so I'm going to do this to this person. I plant to see for this person to be fucked up, right, But I hater could just hate from behind the screen or something like that, and don't never do nothing, I.
Speaker 6: Ever seen y'all ever seen that movie where the white lady was the babysitter to the people and the nigga from Ghostbusters was working in the house, the black nigga from Ghostbusters was working in the house.
Speaker 5: No, so it was.
Speaker 6: It was a real movie. It was a white lady, she was her her husband was a guy to collegist.
Speaker 5: What happened in the movie The hand of Role.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, exactly seeing it, well, I was gonna say that was now she was sadistic, Yeah, she was.
Speaker 7: But I think everything that we've been talking about has been like physical, But I think sadistic is also like a mental thing too, Like you can abuse somebody verbally, yeah, and then you can get some type of thrill off of that too. Yeah, And I think that that's sadistic and people probably deal with that all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know who I feel like has the consistent sadistic relationship baby mama's and baby daddy's.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: It depends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just saying it depends on the type of baby mama baby daddy.
Speaker 5: It is because some of them just beata, some.
Speaker 1: Of them do be's saying that's the most where we're from that's the most time you see a woman or a man trying to inflict emotional physical purpose for Yeah, yeah, the purpose.
Speaker 5: But I didn't have pure hate in their heart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you could say.
Speaker 5: It ain't even hate, it's just I.
Speaker 1: Want you to feel me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I don't even I don't even want to just say baby, baby daddy.
Speaker 5: I think any woman or man.
Speaker 7: Who broke up, like especially these days, like they can't wait to try to put some of your face. That's where like the cheap that's why women cheat back all the time. That's why dudes be smashing their coworkers and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So I think it's deeferent than just my baby mom baby daddy. But I do you know that.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of toxic sadistic I guess relationships with baby mom and baby daddies. So do you think that that toxic and sadistic are parallel.
Speaker 2: Yes, not necessarily the same. They're in the same house, they're not in the same room.
Speaker 5: Again, just toxic.
Speaker 1: You might not act on this, yeh.
Speaker 2: Act That's why I said they are in the same house. They're not in the same room. But people are are toxic.
Speaker 6: Do you think that toxic people are sadistic and they just don't realize it.
Speaker 5: Nah, because you can.
Speaker 2: Be toxic and not sadistic, but you can't be sadistic and not toxic.
Speaker 3: And sadistic is a little more finite too, Like if you're sadistic, it's gonna take you a lot to get out of that. You could be toxic and not be toxic six months from now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because like if you toxic and say you trying to get your look back, and you get your look back, you not, You're not. You don't get joy out of making them hurt because but you don't get joy off of Yeah, you don't get joy off of them feeling bad about it. You just want to prove a point, Like yeah, nah, I could do it.
Speaker 6: But sadistic people are also trying to prove points too.
Speaker 7: But but the definition says that that they get joy off of that person's pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So what I'm saying is is that if a toxic person cheats back and has sex with somebody, they're not getting satisfaction out of their pain.
Speaker 5: They know they're getting.
Speaker 6: Point, but they to a certain extent they are because once they that's just like that's just like it that's just like, that's just like if I'm fucking with a nigga, or I used to fuck with a nigga and he cheated and I decided to cheat back, and this nigga finds out, or I make this nigga find out that I cheated back, and he flips out because I know that like he still loves me or whatever, And I'm giggling on the inside because I know I just had the power to hurt this nigga because he cared about me fucking back on him.
Speaker 5: That's not statistic.
Speaker 7: I think that is sadistic. But I don't I don't think that that happens all the time. I think that sometimes women do that to be like, yeah, a nigga, I did that, like stop playing with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's that's pleasure.
Speaker 1: But do y'all think, do y'all think?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Do y'all think a man can make you cheat if you're if you're not a.
Speaker 5: Cheating When you say make you cheat, what you mean I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying like, how could you get like at the end of the day, you don't want to cheat back? Why we feel like a real woman to just leave you before she cheat back. Oh yeah, definitely, Yeah, you ben would do.
Speaker 5: That right or you been wanting to want you do that.
Speaker 1: That's just your characters.
Speaker 6: But then again, it goes back to like being a product of your environment, because if that's all you've seen, like bitch is getting they look back like your mama, your grandma, and your auntie, your sister, your cousin, everybody, that's how they handle the ship, then you don't know no better. That's just like goes back to the discussion we always have about busting out windows and beating niggas up and doing all that. If that's all you've ever seen from every bitch in your family, that's all you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Know to do. Well.
Speaker 7: I can say that I never seen that in my family, and I still did it. I did came out well, I was busted through windows, I was cheating bag, I.
Speaker 1: Was Did you see that in your environment?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I just it just was in it was.
Speaker 5: But go back to what you were saying.
Speaker 7: I also think that like even if it's not a product of your environment, or you're a product of your environment, you have to grow as a woman. You know, Yeah, you can have that mindset at that time but if you in your twenties, and you may still even be in your.
Speaker 5: Thirties and still go through that.
Speaker 7: But it takes everybody a different time frame to mature. So it's just when you get to that point to where you like, I'm not about to be cheating on you, like I ain't gonna be doing all that, Like I'm too old for that. I think when you get to that point, then yeah.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 5: They tell you a lot.
Speaker 3: When you google the most sadistic people in history, it gets a little deeper, like the most sadistic people, I'm up there, dude, though they.
Speaker 2: Trump can't act on anything that would make him sadistic.
Speaker 3: They got Dracula, they got Jeffrey Dahmer. Yeah, so they got like dictators.
Speaker 5: And serial killers and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like dictators, Yeah, like John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 3: What I said, I think some of the ship y'all said, it's like just toxic, sure, but is it sadistic? Sadistic is like the people who the people I feel like they wake.
Speaker 6: Up, the people who would prefer to cut you up instead of shooting you are the people that go and do like mass shootings.
Speaker 1: You know what, especially school the obit.
Speaker 5: I mean, damn the the dictionary.
Speaker 6: Yes, the textbook definition of statistic again is obtains pleasure from hurting other people and making them suffer physically and mentally. And the urban Gerban definition is to derive pleasure or enjoyment from paying a k a extreme.
Speaker 1: That's like rapist. Yeah, we're talking about some ship. We're trying to make regular niggas they just.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about them? People got something else going. You mentioned earlier about like wrestling ship. It was a wrestling named new Jack. He's wrestling e c W. He was fucking sadistic. He's the ship that would get niggas in jail. No, no, no, no, no, he really went to jail for this ship.
Speaker 5: You know he used to like he was a wrestler did Yeah, he was like what he did.
Speaker 2: That, He would like stab niggas in the forehead with a fucking nail, like real, Yes, he's his face is scarred.
Speaker 1: He died now, but his face was scarred up from doing that ship.
Speaker 5: Way to himself.
Speaker 2: No, he would do it to other people. But yeah, sadistic, sadistic as a motherfucker. I can see it was something. It was, it was something like the whole it was.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know nobody stadistic, but I think.
Speaker 5: That's a good thing because that means your circle clean, your circle clean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you did, like you probably know, could you be freeing?
Speaker 5: You know somebody you could call they just want to that's just going, that's going.
Speaker 1: I don't know about about that. It's that, It's that I knew some people like that. That's what I'm saying. Isn't that not to go back to the same ship?
Speaker 3: Isn't that Bishop and Juice, I don't know, was a bitch.
Speaker 1: Playing the nigga went with the move. He would sadistic.
Speaker 5: Want sistic was Tony was a savage. He kills his friend, his sister.
Speaker 1: B I told you don't do that. You had to die, and then behind my back you've been like, bro, all just side. I love your sister. I want to brother, I need your blessing.
Speaker 5: I got crave me.
Speaker 1: You don't marry my sister. Fucking my sister and all this I ain't telling you about.
Speaker 5: You know, And you know I slicked like I am in love with my sister too.
Speaker 6: Right like he.
Speaker 5: Like, you know my sister is really my bitch. No, no, don't put it on that man.
Speaker 1: Infatuated.
Speaker 5: No, that's big, faster fast listen.
Speaker 1: That man with that man, he felt like his sister was the only thing in his life that was pure. Nothing else. I don't feel he knew, he knew his own boat and bullshit. He just felt like, you're the only thing that's closest to pure in my life.
Speaker 6: No, that was in the case, but he really he if we if we if we just gonna just want her to all the way, to want to if we're gonna keep this ship all the way, Man, I don't watch this ship nineteen hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: No, he just wanted her to stay.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: He just looked at her.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Bro. He looked at her. He looked at her further than she saw herself. And that's how I do Everybody in this room, like I see you, Kodak is something you'll never see yourself. I see Jay, something you'll never stream shy jojo. I see y'all something y'all could never see. Yus, I see the most for y'all, you know what I'm saying. And he just wanted to thrive on that the way he.
Speaker 5: Get that, but he was obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: He was assessed with her peerness. I don't think you want to fuck doing all that.
Speaker 5: He was like, what, yeah, because she was doing all that in front of other people.
Speaker 1: Know she did that At the end when she started busting to him, he was like what hell.
Speaker 5: No he no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, got movie, we're gonna do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: You never seen the movie.
Speaker 5: I don't remember. You've never seen you ever seen?
Speaker 6: I don't remember. I seen it one time, like a requirement, have you ever seen? Have you ever seen the Godfather of New Jack City? Good fellas anything?
Speaker 5: New Jack City?
Speaker 3: I know, like you got in my head you can get by without, but you got to see Godfather's scarface.
Speaker 2: That's like Godfather's most Hello. You know who Rannie from Players Club? What Ronnie from Players Club? Which one is running.
Speaker 6: The the one that started off? Old girl was gonna get raped and she was with it?
Speaker 5: Motherfuckers?
Speaker 1: Get down that Ronnie was sedition.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to use what you got to get ship.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like the nigga scarface, that's why you pushed them people away because what y'all what y'all The part that y'all missed in the movie was. They showed his weakness. His mom and his sister was his weakness. Anything else, I'm hot about it, but my mom and my sisters. I seen that this is something that's period that into my life. She got manning, man, I know what kund of you. You tain't count of me a killer? You this you that leave my sister alone, they'll go date a corporate nigga. Because I see her as pure. I don't think the man wont to it.
Speaker 7: The relationship was weird. You didn't think like the way he was weird, his attachmentary.
Speaker 1: You didn't think that I feel the same way about my sister.
Speaker 5: No, you don't. I know you don't. I do know you do not.
Speaker 1: Do I feel the same way that listens Let me say so, I feel that the same way about every woman in my life. Then I feel like y'all could be. I love you as a husband, but you're my sister. You're not understanding what I'm saying. When you're when you're a man's man like, you feel like you're a protector over any woman that's around you. So I see you as I want to love you the way I want to set the bar for love for you. The way I love you, Jay, you shouldn't go outside of that. You shouldn't date a man that don't love you the way I love you. And I'm just your brother. Yeah, you get what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, Like like like that's the that's the that's the ultimate love right there, and that's how it's supposed.
Speaker 1: To be, and that's how he feels the way I see you.
Speaker 5: More than that though, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Bro, I think it's just y'all remember, because it's a long ass movie and it's been a few years. But what part of it makes y'all feel like it was more.
Speaker 1: Kind at the end? Though? What part it was just too hard?
Speaker 5: It was too it was too close.
Speaker 6: No, it's been a few parts, like okay, right before he went to the car dealership, like when he went when he went to the house and he was taking his mom and the money and he gave his mom didn't want the money, and then he gave her the money, and then they were talking and this and that, like when he went by.
Speaker 1: The house, it's my baby, listen, take this money. Make sure you buy herself. She tripped.
Speaker 5: It's all he did.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I can't help it. I can't I want to know. Like, no, it was just like all throughout the movie, it was just like his obsession with her was over the top.
Speaker 1: Is it obsession of protection?
Speaker 5: It was obsession. I know something, I know protection.
Speaker 1: Say this. Let me say this. Let me say this. When you're protecting somebody from the world that they are green to, it's gonna look like obsession.
Speaker 5: No, that's cool, that's cool. I overly get that. I overly get that.
Speaker 6: But protection from a world that they're green to is different from when.
Speaker 1: I when I when I when I saw you in the house, I told you, hey, take this money, go have fun. I'm not telling you to come get in my mix. I'm in the streets where it is cut through that this nigga you dance with the didn't even get you on powder, didn't even have you fucked up. I'm telling you go go go mingle with some ducks.
Speaker 5: No that No, that's cool. But it's it is. It was more to it than that.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: It was weird. I think we're gonna have to watch it over. I'm like, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have to We're gonna have to pinpoint, like, hey, freeze the movie. I'm gonna have to get my pointer say this just when the ship fucked up, just where it's where that this is where he did.
Speaker 2: And there was a line in the movie where she says, you want to fuck me Tony?
Speaker 1: Is that it? And I don't remember that, but but that Nigga looking at it like what he No.
Speaker 6: He was looking like that because that nigga was high out of his mind and was about.
Speaker 5: To fall off. Oh my god, I'm about to go home and watch this chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, got the movies you watch any day.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna watch because I need to see what you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Open the door. My food is out there. But yeah, at the end of the day, what I'm seeing is that he just was overprotective of his So it's on Hulu. That was the only thing he had that was pure in his life. He said that, like, this is the only he told his brother. No, bro, he told that Nigga was the name many No, Bro, this is the only thing that's left that's pure from me. Yeah, so I'm overprotected of this. So it may seem awkward and weird, because Bro, all I seen was bullshit. But my mom and my sister is all I got left to make me feel like the world is Why do you think she said that though I'm scared of not, I do remember that. Why do you think she said that.
Speaker 6: She was acting like it because he was overprotected?
Speaker 1: She said that because when she was in the starn paddle with the nigga he busted get your ass out of there. Then he killed her husband, which was my friend. And I know ain't shit. He got nothing but bitches. So she like, damn, bro, is it that you want me? And I can see what other women that's in the know, not y'all, but you know she's will keep your hands to yourself. Brown women. Most women feel as if though every man wants them because they protect them, like like shots out.
Speaker 5: I disagree.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me say this. Shoutside the courtney shouts out to my wife Shannte. They tell me straight up, like, bro, you're so nice that you'll make a woman think you want them because how you treat women, Because I embrace women, like when JoJo's Joji, what you're doing, baby hug? Sit it out? Some women take that ship. Isn't he ain't like me? You know That's just how I am with women. But precious feel like everybody That's what I'm saying. They deserve to be love a woman. Some women to take that is he liked me good.
Speaker 6: But I feel like, but I feel like, and I could be wrong, and I'm probably gonna get flat for this or whatever, but I feel like women that take those simple gestures as being more than what it is are weak.
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 1: Say let me say, let me say that. Jay, I'm sorry. No, it's not insecure. It's not weakness. Don't take that. It's just not normal. These niggas is bitches. They don't know how to treat women. So you get a man and know how to treat a woman and be like, hey, y'all good, make sure you're protected. That ship draws, because that's what all women want. They want to they serve everything. So when you do that as a friend, it can get misconstrued because they.
Speaker 2: Don't get this off because you you tie that action to an emotion.
Speaker 1: So if this niggas being nice to you, you tie that action to an emotion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this niggas being nice to you. Even if y'all just y'all just friends and y'all just it's nothing.
Speaker 5: Really, what kind of niggas y'all be around?
Speaker 1: No, Jay, you think about it, you damn the a nigga. I'm just being real. So you be around niggas and you receive love from niggas differently than other women do that don't be around niggas. So when they be around, they be around niggas that they dating only, and the nigga be bitches. So they come around a man like, no, you're good. What's that? WO call you five times? What you doing? You made it home? Some women take that different, and I think.
Speaker 2: That is like if I'm kicking it with a chicken, she's you don't care about come over like she cooking and clean and every time she come.
Speaker 1: Over like this is normal to you? What you're doing all this for you?
Speaker 5: Like and some ship, I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: You're gonna cook every time you go over a nigga fool that.
Speaker 5: If I cook, I'm not cooking at no house though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I say you go over the nigga house and you cook every time you go over there.
Speaker 5: He's gonna start thinking like me, well he should.
Speaker 6: Exactly, But what if what if you don't that, There's no way I won't be cooking nowhere?
Speaker 5: Girls going to.
Speaker 1: Cook one time when Jay get quiet, she kind of get it, like I get it. I know that she's just so used to all her partners because we don't look at Jade's female, even though she is, she gets dicked. She but we look at this our sis, the homie. You know what I'm saying, it's our homie, so we treat her as that.
Speaker 6: So it's I guess because I'm used to just always being most of the time the only girl.
Speaker 1: So but and you're protecting, you're provided for you this year that you're this and this. But a woman, a feminine woman that meets a man that they never get this type of ship and they see like, hey make sure John, walk John to a car, make sure she good, make sure she's good. Sure Jojo this, Hey joj you made at home. Women gonna take that shit in a different route instead of a man that's being a man. You've been in my presence. I gotta make sure you're good. That's any real man. Yeah, it's so many suckers out here to make these women feel like that's not the norm. So when I do it, it feel like bank like me, that is true. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like is he trying to what is it? I'm confused, No, bitch, I'm just a man. You know what I'm saying. I probably will fuck you, but the spirit of David, I probably no. I bush your side though I just threw that I bush your side. It's on you on my watch. That's how men look. Man looking at this at the end of the day, you on my watch. So I'm gonna I'm gonna see it all the way through. If you out with me, get home safe, get back to your baby, say get back to the chance, say get back to little Jojo safe, and then that's my my My mission ain't complete. And if you came out with me, my mission ain't complete till you get back home. Then we started another day tomorrow. But women, take that, is he care about me? Girl, because that's not that's not common. It's not that that's not coming, Thank you, bro, it's not coming. But it's like to me, I could be in the call my wife on the way home, get my dicks up by my wife or whatever. Nashtally she we about to do something, check on Jojo. Make sure yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, go ahead. You know what I'm saying because just because at the end of the day you was on my watch right that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like like like like in the South, if I dropped Jojoe off, I'm gonna make sure she walk in the house before I drive off. In other spots, like in New York, that's not as common. Nigga, I dropped you off one time, and what I did.
Speaker 5: There's somebody right in there. You left her, that girl, I was.
Speaker 1: Already in here.
Speaker 5: See, we were just good. We was just good. Now, don't get up here.
Speaker 7: I have to tell you that I said, I had to tell you about that the intern we had at the show. She was leaving and you left her and her Uber was out here and she she was waiting for twenty minutes outside waiting for Uber.
Speaker 1: I feel like men are supposed to protect women. It's just how I was raised, you know what I'm saying. I don't know how the other nigga made. These niggas. Niggas want to push it. They want to push it to no real they want to split. I gotta dick. I don't want to split, you know what I'm saying. So a woman, a woman, I want her to feel like a woman. I want her to feel as if though, So, nigga, I'm really really really fucking the game up for these niggas. So when it be like, damn if my friend could treat me this way while my dude not show you your worth, you know what I'm saying, Like you're a queen.
Speaker 7: So do you think that that's ever gonna change evolve? Like men will go back to being me?
Speaker 1: Women got demand Moore?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what you think. You think?
Speaker 6: I think I think that's a good point. Women start laying up with these brokens.
Speaker 1: No, but you gotta let the nigga know what you used to, even if you got it from a friend. You gotta let nigga know what you used to. Like, damn, bro you ain't open the door like my friend open it over open it.
Speaker 5: You ain't gotta say it me.
Speaker 6: I just stepped back, like if I'm walking, step back like I don't touch the door.
Speaker 5: Now you gotta start calling these niggas.
Speaker 1: Out like I got pissed, I get wrong. I don't know what to do. But I've been trying to hold this ship for just go and we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna start random thoughts, all right, So y'all gonna move withoil you get back all alright, like that big Fast Friday. So so break down random thoughts for JoJo's.
Speaker 6: All right, So random thoughts is when we go around and everybody just give a random thought.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, So do you have a random thought in your head?
Speaker 1: Give her an example shot, I.
Speaker 7: Mean a random thought, right, okay, you know, yeah, okay, so give me some time to like think of a random thought.
Speaker 6: All right, So I'll start. My random thought is do pigs have orgasms?
Speaker 5: They do? Yeah? Do they have? You never seen two pigs? Fuck? No ever? Never? No, I never you never seen two pigs. I've never seen two pigs have sex.
Speaker 6: But I was just wonder like do pigs and animals in general, like do they have orgasms?
Speaker 5: Because I've watched Yes, you've never seen horses? Fuck that. I don't know I've seen that.
Speaker 6: But I'm talking about like the woman like that, the not the woman, but like the female gay horses. No, the female animal, dude, the female animal have orgasms of course, like the male is ship.
Speaker 5: They got to well.
Speaker 2: The bad the bad thing about animals orgasms like sometimes like the male dying, like in the animal kingdom, like spiders kill the nigga like when they're done praying mantis just killed the nigga, like when they done.
Speaker 6: So oh yeah, some animals like when they have an orgasm, that's the end of their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's some animal like spider.
Speaker 5: But that's like what is it the black widow or they kill them or something.
Speaker 6: I thought, well, I thought the woman after she make her the woman spider. You saying woman, the female spider after she had the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but woman, a woman is a human.
Speaker 6: But like after the female spider have kids, she will wrap herself up so the kids can like eat her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's weird. Let wrapped herself up?
Speaker 1: She would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bees testicles explode after they they orgasms.
Speaker 5: But what about the women, I mean, what about the female?
Speaker 1: Well, in the animal kingdom the human.
Speaker 2: Does the female animals have orgasms? No, because they fucked for reproduction. They don't fuck for pleasure.
Speaker 5: How you know, are you an animal?
Speaker 2: Yes, we are animals. We're just a species of animal that's called human.
Speaker 5: Okay, so then we have orgasms.
Speaker 3: But orgasms is different from all what do you call it? I guess ejaculation and coming and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's the female.
Speaker 1: All the animals have to no, just.
Speaker 5: The guy normally because if you watch animals have sex.
Speaker 3: But that would that would mess up the whole theory. That would mess up the whole theory of animals. And that's basically not.
Speaker 6: Really because because in Layman's terms, when you're having sex and you have an orgasm, and orgasm is a climax and the end result of the climax is the release of the fluid.
Speaker 3: You can without having an orgasm. You can not have an orgasm male or female. Correct, it's called dry orgasm.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I don't think if it happens like that for female, because I've never done it and I had an orgasm, I would think that they play a part for the female.
Speaker 5: Maybe I never known it and not like orgasm with me.
Speaker 2: And that's what seeming retention is like you can come and not like, don't be no lequal.
Speaker 6: That's how that's that's an oxymoron called hold on. I mean you seeman retention means you hold the semen. You hold it, you're not releasing it.
Speaker 1: But you can have that organ you can still, but it's nothing there.
Speaker 3: They don't they I'm saying not one hundred percent of the time. They don't have to be joined together. You can have an ejaculation.
Speaker 1: What's what you think, do you aulation without orgasm?
Speaker 5: That you can have a you can without having an orgasm? Yeah, for sure, men can't.
Speaker 1: Women can't too.
Speaker 5: I've never done that. It's not as.
Speaker 3: Satisfying well a woman if a woman start getting real wet and creaming and doing all this crazy.
Speaker 7: Wait hold on, yeah, wait, because I don't think I've had like an orgasm.
Speaker 5: Your body has never never had My body has never a lot of women, not from like.
Speaker 1: A lot of women. Or I'm trying to say, really.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, do you know what you're missing? Have you done it to yourself? You've never made yourself have an orgasm?
Speaker 7: I guess so yeah, Like, yeah, but it's not not from.
Speaker 5: You've never had like a dick orgasm. I've never had that neither.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never had that either.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I've never You've never not once time, never ever ever in life, Like, oh my god, neither one of you.
Speaker 5: No, wow, but I've.
Speaker 6: Never I just sucked me up with that one, like I was not prepared, Like I can't feel like it is not a reason why, but this ship is equivalent to me learning like that Santa Claus didn't exist, Like I'm blown away right now.
Speaker 3: But only reason why. There's a reason why. That means you're too much.
Speaker 5: No, even before I started master that, I don't even matterbate that much either. I don't ask at it all.
Speaker 1: You said you have orgasms.
Speaker 6: I just I have orgasms. But it's like off of oral sex.
Speaker 5: I've never had like I've had like life shattering orgasms from dick. Shout out on you. I wish.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm like, I'm wishing I could, like I could. It's somebody that I could like transmute that to y'all, like.
Speaker 5: Trade muted like because I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what I'm so it's not like I'm like, I just.
Speaker 1: Wish you know what you missed.
Speaker 2: Jojo you enough. No, you don't need to be getting cred that gave you that. If you're busting out windows now, say you you're gonna relapse.
Speaker 6: So you busted out a window from a nigga that never gave you an orgasm, I.
Speaker 5: Am busting window. I broke into his house with no orgasm, but it wasn't because his dick was good it was because he had sucked up.
Speaker 6: You're talking about orgasms, but okay, what's so my random thought was really just do pigs have orgasms?
Speaker 5: And I guess.
Speaker 6: Right is how can you get a man to let you get an orgasm?
Speaker 5: That's rid of thought. You gotta get a nigga that knows how to funk like I do crazy sex before. It just hasn't gotten to the point of like, yeah, right to where like I'm gonna you know.
Speaker 6: But like bro, like the person I mean I've had. I guess I've had it too.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't trust.
Speaker 5: Them here man, like, I cannot believe this. Just send me the number. Look at Jojo, just share him.
Speaker 1: You need to go to Tokyo Valentino be there that.
Speaker 5: That's another artificial ship. She needs a real dick. Oh yeah, I've been downstairs what not. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 6: I just watched people and they have like the little y'all know what we should do.
Speaker 5: We should do a big fact trip there.
Speaker 6: And fucking and fucking what And I don't know, like down there like.
Speaker 5: Or something. No, they have rooms down there where it's like you can watch porn, you know.
Speaker 6: They have like little rooms, little cubicles. You can watch like porn in the little cubicles.
Speaker 5: I thought you can have sex.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there for that part.
Speaker 5: I wasn't there for that part. I never seen people have sex down there.
Speaker 6: Now I got y'all talking about it's like you can go downstairs and watch actual live people fucking.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can, allegedly.
Speaker 6: What's that place talking about?
Speaker 1: That's the whorehouse.
Speaker 5: Got some good breakfast took? How you know? That's what I know?
Speaker 6: Niggas that I mean, they do a lot of stuff over there, Like they said, the food down there is like a one almost like comparable to cheetah type ship.
Speaker 5: I need to go. Let's go.
Speaker 6: Let's yeah, we too known to just be out there and trapeze like that.
Speaker 5: Who else is known? No, Yeah, I think it'd be fun. Freaking I think it'll be fun.
Speaker 6: I think up there going on, let me see what's doing. From my understanding that the parts your like clothes, and then once you go pass apart, everyone is like nude. That like, so it's like naked once you go pass apart. Jju is like, yeah, you have to go in there and you gotta.
Speaker 5: That's like us and ship.
Speaker 6: They give you a body scrub, they do everything like that ship is a ship.
Speaker 7: So allegedly you go in there and get undressed, put a roll bone, take a shower, put a rope. Allegedly put a roll but take a shower, put a rollbone. Going there and then it's like a full room of just people having sex. Passwords to the rooms where like with windows where you can watch people having sex. And then there's rooms with like big huge beds and swings and stuff where a lot of people can have sex.
Speaker 5: It sounds exotic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they offer uh yeah, you know, they offer safe sex in every place. Allegedly it's it's a club and you have to have a membership. So actually when you walk in, allegedly it's a club, I'm gonna keep saying.
Speaker 5: Allegedly because it's alleged.
Speaker 7: Alleged you walk in, I don't know, it's a club, and then you gotta go through the room and then allowed paperwork and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: Allegedly are you're talking about trapeze? It's on pun industrial.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the old dirty rats.
Speaker 5: Down the street?
Speaker 1: That's just.
Speaker 5: Let me find out you be there.
Speaker 1: The dirty rats thinking it was a strip club, like this is a little everybody that way you want to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't talk about blind random thought, a.
Speaker 1: Random m random.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: I couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 1: It's it's on me. Yeah, damn random thought, random thought.
Speaker 5: Can I come back?
Speaker 1: Damn? What do blind people see? What do blind people see?
Speaker 5: It depends on when they went blind.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. It depends when they was born blind.
Speaker 6: If they were born blind, they don't see ship. It's just do they see like the color black?
Speaker 1: Like what do they know what the color black is? Though? Have we ever asked the blind brother? No, it's Steven want on.
Speaker 5: The phone, not Stevie.
Speaker 6: Stevie used to be able to see or was that Jamie Fox? I mean, yeah, Rachel I.
Speaker 5: Think was born blind. He was a little boy in the movie. He was a little boy. Yeah, you're right, my mind can't.
Speaker 6: And they put that that that that stuff, that thick, greased stuff that looked like vaciline on his eyes for.
Speaker 2: The movie, you know, like I'm an expert on blind people. Ship, I don't know, I'm just learning.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: For the movie, it was it's called Save.
Speaker 6: It's called Save. Yeah, they put it on his eyes. That was a good random thought. Okay, so my random thought. So I want to think about my random thought.
Speaker 5: So scream you and go with you.
Speaker 1: I don't really be having good random but we're talking about animals and ship. That just random. They came across my head, Like you think like animals and.
Speaker 3: They hate on each other, for sure, I think they do.
Speaker 1: It's called crabs in the bucket.
Speaker 5: I think they hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get your You be seeing like the deer rolling and packs and they be saying like they be holding.
Speaker 5: The mamas that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just see.
Speaker 6: Just think about when you see dogs and they start barking at each other or bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smoke, yeah, the trailer and do we have a major smoke? Birds? Birds when it's not enough bread crumbs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all ain't never seen that movie that just came out with the birds bird box. It was a cartoon movie and they share a sandwich. Tell my guy, babies, go see that.
Speaker 1: It was like a Pixar Join something. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That ship was funny.
Speaker 1: They were trying to get my brother.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was my great migrate. I don't know like that. Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: You going back now, go ahead on you. I'm waiting on you. Go ahead, my full.
Speaker 5: Mine. Do pigs have orgasms? That's how we got the organs, That's how we got to the sex talk.
Speaker 6: Damn, I think pigs with their tails.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: What is happening mine is in the after life. Can you fuck somebody that you left on earth?
Speaker 5: Yes? You can you? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that's what it's.
Speaker 6: Called incubus and succubists and spirit wives, spirit husband.
Speaker 1: I think that's how you catch a CD, not spiritually transmitted disease that hour. But if you if you ain't heaven, I don't think you got no disease.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying, put that on the shirt.
Speaker 1: If you pass right and it's a bit you ain't, you ain't you ain't get a chance to funk while you were here and you come to her dream on the fuck her? Is that right?
Speaker 6: No, because she's gonna be dreaming about it and doing it with you. Okay, Now if you just hump her and she just in there sleep and don't know.
Speaker 1: What about you? Do women? Do women? Do women have wet dreams like calming their dreams? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm very much so.
Speaker 1: If I came in your dream and I passed away and fucked in your dream. I think that's legitimate, right, yeah, so yeah, so niggas getting pussing out, but pussy, I know, to get some pussy. That's why I want to know.
Speaker 6: See, he's a he's a different he's a different type because usually those types of spirits are obsessive and overprotective. Not well, not even overprotective. Usually those types of spirits are and you can read up on this, I'm not capping. They're possessive and they have the power to affect like a lot.
Speaker 5: Of things, like.
Speaker 6: Engaging with those types of spirits on a regular basis, depending upon like what the situation is, like, just like I was just telling y'all earlier, Like it's been people that have had like supernatural experiences, sexual experiences with spirits and shit, and then they fucked around and like with their husband or their real boyfriend or whatever, got pregnant and the spirit came and you know, like fucked with their baby, like and they like lost a kid and had a miscarrit shit like that. Like shit like that is nothing to play with, Like, and I know people some people don't believe in that, and they say, oh, that's bullshit whatever whatever, But that shit is not a game. That shit is not a game at all at all.
Speaker 5: So I just had.
Speaker 1: How did my random thoughts just take a turn with what Jay was just saying?
Speaker 5: She was educating us on your random.
Speaker 1: I ain't get that. What I'm asking is.
Speaker 5: Getting vagina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still busting nuts?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he is.
Speaker 5: They was too freaky and is.
Speaker 1: His whole still again? Please?
Speaker 5: I am you know they are like are these rhetorical questions?
Speaker 1: How do you gotta feel? No, I can't let them whole like puss. They want to get chantas on too. Other than that, yeah, ye down amount of time we're doing this ship for the coach.
Speaker 5: That's over?
Speaker 1: Do you think what you think is weird? If if you if you had a wet dream like two three times a week, No, mm hmmm. I'm saying, even though you got a dude now like he fucking you and then you got a wet dream you dream about Dave, ain't got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Oh, they've hit that ship. No, they've never hit this. He would know, but he didn't know.
Speaker 1: I know they look little, sir, But what I'm saying, whoever, they.
Speaker 5: Would have plastered that ship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, whoever, Joe, like the nigga. Let me ask you something.
Speaker 5: What's some big Daddy?
Speaker 1: Could you be with a woman? Kodak scream? Could you be a woman?
Speaker 5: Could you be with a woman that was.
Speaker 2: Let him get you?
Speaker 1: Could you be with a woman that was devastated by her X or her baby ship that devastated.
Speaker 5: Over there death, over there death or they were still alive?
Speaker 1: Oh this nigg is still alive both Oh hell no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Devastated like that, there's no point of even been in a relationship.
Speaker 2: She's devastated because our relationship here is on this nigga.
Speaker 5: I disagree with that.
Speaker 6: I disagree with It depends like if he passed away, yes, but like if it's like he's alive and she's just devastated.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: You asking me? You asking me? Could I be Will Smith? Basically? Yeah, I know I couldnot.
Speaker 6: If the nigga's dead, that's a totally different ball game. I feel like I feel like.
Speaker 1: Saying she's saying, she's saying Jada was devastated when Pop passed.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But I feel like I feel like those women also deserve love And if you funk with her.
Speaker 5: Just listen.
Speaker 1: You digging the grave up and get your ass in there too. What that nigga gone? Oh that's gone. No, No, I ain't no, no, how the fun I'm being a relationship with with the motherfucker that love another motherfucker more than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just for the time.
Speaker 5: Men, think how you how you'll and the nigga's dad at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: So you said I'm gonna funk you and you're gonna go in the bathroom and cry about this nigga?
Speaker 5: No you stream that's extreme.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day. Listen, Listen, listen, listen. May he rest in peace. But you mind, now forget that. How you still hurt by something else outside of me? That mean I don't have to for you before you exempt that from your life.
Speaker 5: That's not You can be sad.
Speaker 6: You can be sad by this somebody, when somebody is when somebody is a major part of your life, you don't just you don't just.
Speaker 5: Forget like thin about.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with a woman if I don't have all of it, y'all. Not y'all not. I'm just being real.
Speaker 3: Y'all not flipping it around that if y'all nigga was boohooing in the corner, falling out over another bit, y'all wouldn't feeling.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't be my nigga. That's what I say.
Speaker 6: If I if I but listen, listen, I'm I feel like it's to a certain extent though, because if you if you've lost somebody that's been a major part of your life and you're grieving, I can I can understand that, and.
Speaker 5: If I love you like that, I'm here to help you try to get past that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking now, I think we're thinking particularly not just a dude, but if you was a dude you was with and all that type of ship that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't get over him, You ain't over him. You cried like you wish you and me instead of him, that type of ship like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 6: Did I meet you before or after he passed? It doesn't matter, Yes it does, it does matter.
Speaker 5: It does matter.
Speaker 6: So if you with if you with your new guy right now, and then the ex of you, if I met you before he passed, if we were together.
Speaker 1: Your dude and your baby daddy passed and you just struggled wow, y'all together.
Speaker 6: Baby daddy and exes are two different things. Yeah, because because a lot of that sadness from the baby daddy death.
Speaker 1: Okay, your ex, your X that you love, that your first, your first love. But me and you were married now and you just scrumbled about this nigga distract whatever the fuck, and now I gotta deal with it. I gotta pet you up by another nigga. Yeah, I see what he's saying.
Speaker 6: I mean because I feel like I feel like you should have some level of compassion.
Speaker 1: Going because we're worried about our house.
Speaker 2: We worried about our house all the time, nigga, is time that we could be spending our house.
Speaker 5: No, I believe.
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like everybody should be given the proper amount of time and space to grieve, especially if it was somebody.
Speaker 1: That, well, how you grieving something that's not no, that has a that that doesn't have any bearing on you. Just telling me before he passed nigga, it's us now he passed away. You mad and saying that don't mean the nigga to die If it's funny, hey man, but that's if it's fucky as fucky. If I say fuck this bitch, hey she got Hey man, God, call that home. I'm crying. I'm not I go cry in the cart.
Speaker 6: That's what I was gonna say. I was gonna say that like the proper way to grieve. Of course, the person would know that you're like sad or whatever the person, but I wouldn't be sitting here crying on my dude about another dude. I go to the homegirl and cry to her.
Speaker 5: But I'm not gonna let but you still have to get that ship out because if not you should you. I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You ain't mine. If you weren't mine, you ain't thinking about no nother nigga, nothing that goes on with him. That's how I feel. I could be wrong at the end of the day. If something happened to any of my ex I'm gonna give a fuck because I'm with Chante. I love her. Hey man, that it's fucked up with see some flowers. Let her let her initihape sense the flowers to the family. Man, make sure they folk good or whatever. Let her initiape. Other than that, Hey man, I don't know them folks because I'm not gonna put no strain on the living, but had some dead ship.
Speaker 5: Now I get what you're saying, and I totally understand that.
Speaker 1: It is very deep. It is at the end of the day. It's almost like at the end of the day, it builds an insecurity in your man. He's like, do you feel like that was your man? And I'm just a feeling. That's how nigga look at it.
Speaker 3: Look at it like looking like there's a similar situation if you're with somebody who got somebody who got a long prison bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe ain't supposed to come home. Now what happens when this person that you love so much send him home? Yeah, come home? What you're gonna do, Yeah, you're gonna kick me. See now you get it. What he's saying is, Okay, if I meet you, you got your nigga, he got a he got a dug. The nigga you loved, who got your heart, he got twenty years your life. He on his seven year I meet you. You've been staying down, but now you try to venture out. Now you're with me. Now you're telling me you loved me. But then trump'sent home because the COVID on his ninth year. Where did that leave me? Who do you love?
Speaker 5: Who do you love?
Speaker 1: That's the same thing as him. If your nigga passed and you did say it about him, if God gave you an ultimatum in your dream, hey, we can take this nigga and bring him back. What you choose, nigga, feel like she gon you this nigga. She's too sad about this nigga. Right, let the horns off.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me ask you what the with the twenty years ship?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: What was the understanding when I met you? What you mean you already told him in twenty years?
Speaker 1: Oh? Look what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What was? What was I understanding was? Hey, I've been in a relationship. I've been trying to find myself since my dude been gonna. I love him. But now you're saying you love me right, and we've built the family, built something. Now butt it on the way home, not knowing. I'm just fuck you to your boy, get out taking him. No, I'm telling you, fuck that nigga. Baby's us. Oh, nowt to fu you, hey, baby sending it him. I got a hummer on and send that nigga some money. That's different because I'm supporting what you got go. I'm saying, we're starting to new us. Fuck him. M what Most women try to act like they're doing, but a player like me'll be like, nah, here I sending go see that. Take the man kid to see him. I'm making sure I know I don't get in the rim of thinking that you're my bitch because this is your nigga. Yeah, but when you start saying like it's funk all that or fuck that, it's us and then he passed away, now you just so bit. You can't eat, you can't sleep. Hey, man, bitch, you need to go on and die with him. I'm just being one hundred because you.
Speaker 5: Feel that way too.
Speaker 3: Streen.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you acting like you want to be with them, you want to go with them, because I'm supposed to be your happiness. You're supposed to be fulfeel like, damn, I hate that for the kid. Honey, Let's go to the let's go let's go to the funeral and make sure his people is good, and then we go do that with a good face. You're not destruct This is not fucking with your life. This is fuck with your life. Is gonna fuck with our life because I'm a part of you. And I gotta console you about another nigga. No, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: I guess I see that point.
Speaker 1: That's the only way, Jade. I'm sorry, I understand what you're trying to say.
Speaker 6: No, no, we we we're on the same page with that. But what I'm saying is because I've seen this happen before. It's been I've seen situations where the same ship took place, the same shit occurred, but the nigga and the bitch. I've seen niggas have bitches die, and I've seen bitches have niggas die, and the person there are other person, significant, other person or whatever made it uncomfortable for them to feel like they could have any type of emotion about the ship. And then that that that uncomfortability about having any type of emotion about the ship turned into resentment later on down the line with that person because they felt like, Hey, if you love me, I should be able to come to you and discuss anything with you about how I'm feeling about any kind of situation.
Speaker 3: I think it's any type of emotion versus consistent overbearing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking But at the end of the day, what I'm saying, it's a limit to that ship. Okay, I spent for you. You you shared something with this person. Don't cry your emotion the way they can touch your emotion. That mean I ain't touching on the right way. That's how that's not true. That's how I look at it, though, Queen. At the end of the day, if I me, if I come into your life and win a relationship, like, shouldn't they been that crowd about nobody in life, no friends, no nothing, Because.
Speaker 5: I got you that don't even I don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking. I'm gonna tell you. First understand, we.
Speaker 2: Said, we said that you've been not croyd of one of your exes, and when they die with you in a whole.
Speaker 1: New relationship, that's not fair. And I just but but this is what this is of the day. But you've been telling me fuck him when he was a lot.
Speaker 5: But when people die, that ship changes the whole ball game. Bang what they've been saying him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And the nigga died, you crying, and you may hey, so really it's fuck me.
Speaker 5: No, it does not mean that.
Speaker 1: Hey, this may sound ignorant, and what I'm saying. But the thing about it is, like I just told you in this conversation, when I'm around women, no matter what type of woman it is, it could be my mom, my sister, your mom, your sister, my friends, my family, I'm gonna protect them for women, right, But when I claim you, it's my woman. Like Chante, you've been not cry by nonother nigga. You've been not even up set. You better be like ship. That ship that's life.
Speaker 5: Somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Did you better to be the strongest bitch in life when they come down to another nigga. You read another nigga that they dated, Well, do you do know that my wife would destroyed by day? She still sucked up. That's different say a nigga that you dealt with. But you better find the strength find you better find this strip. You know what I'm saying, because this this nigga is gnaed in voice.
Speaker 3: So what I'm just I'm just curious. This is some bullshit, but I gotta do it. The night that Pop passed and Jada was there with Will, how do y'all think that went?
Speaker 5: She was crying, she was sad.
Speaker 1: What did Will do? I just want to understand it.
Speaker 5: He consoled her. You know exactly, Will did everything that he's been doing.
Speaker 3: Will, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about your loss the nigga that your love of you. I'm sorry about the love of your life. You're holding this person and crying on your shoulder. I am sorry about the love of your life.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the thing about it, though he always felt kind of secondarily secondary.
Speaker 5: About it, is that well knew what he signed up for before he thank you, And then I also want to say, like, when that day came, he already knew. Let me get out of the way.
Speaker 1: This a bitch.
Speaker 7: I personally think that if a man does that and takes it upon himself to console his girl that's crying of another man, then that is a very good man, a powerful man.
Speaker 1: That's a good man. In the moment after that, after that, after that, you're gonna think about it. Why, let me tell you us about us and tell you something about women. Girl, buddy, homie, let me tell you something about women. What they do is the things they won't They won't in the moment afterwards, after they see you actually do it, they hold you against it, hold that against you. Let me thank you, bro, Like Okay, the bit should be, Like, I can't believe this nigga was pet me up about another nigga. You're a dut that's how women do. They want you to do it, but when you do it, they see it for what it is after they healed, Like, you know, I can't believe this nigga really was crying with me about this nigga.
Speaker 5: I don't expect the nigga see me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, see me fella, Me bitch gonna respect it in the long run, Like, boy, this nigga really cares because this nigga, this nigga was mad at me by a dead nigga. This nigga love me. He crazy. But a nigga that phone for what burned out ship makes sense? Though. Let me say something. Let me say something. If I was trying to be an understand Like I say, Ben, if you had two kids by two different men, right, and but me and you together on our second kid and you got another baby that and I let you go in a room at Augur with another nigga. Hold, let me finish this. I let you go in the room and Ugu with another nigga, Like, because I'm understanding, that's your baby, dad, that's what most women won't like. This is my baby dad with co parenting. So a nigga be like I understanding out of that. You look at him as a whole instead of Hey, tell that fuck nigga call me by this baby.
Speaker 5: Because he's in because the baby's in my household.
Speaker 1: Now listen all with baby nowiga, you don't talking about bitch about now, you don't put how can I let you get in your feelings and put my bitch in a feelings and I gotta go through that. I gotta go through what you.
Speaker 5: Attitude with you.
Speaker 2: This nigga is affecting our household. You don't know, nigga need to affect effect what's going on? You care because it's my house.
Speaker 1: If this nigga can, if this nigga affect your feelings, then you care about him. No nigga want to feel like he's a bitch. Care about another nigga. I wouldn't give.
Speaker 2: And that's no man, that's like, that's like a woman making your nigga sad as here this nigga, this woman hurt his fucking feelings and he come home sad as a big.
Speaker 1: Why are you crying? Oh God, I'm Shirley, what's your name? Right there? Put it? Putting my guard because he looked at she want to say something, She want to say something? Is that native? What's you think?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh? Lord?
Speaker 5: What you think? What you think?
Speaker 3: You? You?
Speaker 5: He hear you.
Speaker 4: I personally have multiple men and I don't know about each other. So I don't think it's a problem if he wants to console me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's different, now shouts out, and now that's different. What I'm saying. I'm saying if you're in a committed relationship with someone who has.
Speaker 7: An I got something to say. Go ahead, okay, Because if this man is consoling his girl for crying over another man, why would you automatically assume that he's a bitch?
Speaker 1: Number You wouldn't assume it in the moment because in the moment, that's what you want to be consoled. But when you look down the line, like damn bitch, okay, how women are?
Speaker 5: Okay? Boom? That's number one.
Speaker 6: Number two is is what is the reason why the man can't console his girl?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta set boundaries, like y'all, you know that's the word they say in therapy boundaries. I gotta set boundaries. At the end of the day, if I'm your man, there's only one man. There's only one queen on the board, I mean one king on the board of chest. So at the end of the day, hey, I gotta look at the effect he could have had on your life if you was still living. Niggas don't think on one track? How women do men think? All around the board? So what was going on? Why you crying?
Speaker 5: Are you think? Bitches don't think like that?
Speaker 1: They do what I'm saying? What why are you crying?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: So if my bitch, if a bitch of X bitches I dealt with die chante, don want me to be the man of steel. She gonna want me to be the don't pay for no, no nothing. Maybe I know you said you can cry, man, I ain't stunning that it be hard, okay, So.
Speaker 5: What if it wasn't a What if it wasn't to do that you had relationship with?
Speaker 1: It's different. I just I just explained it. That's different. That's your friends are friends.
Speaker 5: Okay, But then X can be a friend.
Speaker 7: When you're an ex, right, sometimes you chang okay, but get me out ahead. When people break up all the time, they do not break up because the relationship was bad. Sometimes they just be like, this didn't work. It's better off if we just remain friends, friends like this, ain't this?
Speaker 5: Ain't it like?
Speaker 7: And then they keep they keep in touch with each other and there's nothing else, is no wish together again.
Speaker 1: It's like that.
Speaker 3: Let's let's bring let's let's bring some closer to this by asking this right, So to the women here, y'all are comfortable or y'all can accept being number two?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's just all number two conversations.
Speaker 5: Number two that does not make sense.
Speaker 6: But women women, women do don't mind being number two. You know how many women like I.
Speaker 1: Got you on that. Let me say, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you guys, I'm so sorry. But if you got a nigga that could soole you behind any nigga downfall, he could be in jail, he could be now now. Now. If you're dude, if I just met you and you got to do it, that's locked up here him. Encourage you to keep him because I'm a nigga like that. Keep him up. You know what I'm saying. If I meet you and your dude locked up and start fucking you. Hey, you make sure that nigga good. You know what I'm saying. I ain't gonna get in the way of that that turns you might be all that nigga. Guys, that turned into some sucker ship. But if I'm in a relationship with you and your ex go to jail, bit, you better not seeing him ship because we already in a relationship.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But if I meet you, I meet you grieving. You're a grieving widow. I got it. I kind of got a consult. I'm saying. If I'm already a relationship, we already built in relationship ten twenty years, five years, whatever, and a nigga died and you crying, you finna get beat there here, that's different.
Speaker 5: I'm crying. That's different. I think that lady. Just go to your friends. Just go cry to your friends.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me as this then. Okay, so you brought up the baby daddy and y'all getting into it. Nah, this is mine whatever?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 7: Okay, Now you want the woman, your girl to hold you down when you going through crazy asshit with your baby mama, because it's a whole bunch of crazy ast baby.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, like.
Speaker 6: Men in general with baby mamas, they have crazy ass baby mamas who be yelling, screaming, and stressing men out.
Speaker 1: But most of the time when niggas go through shit with their baby mama, like man, that'd be crazy, but they don't make it go against their relationship.
Speaker 5: Okay, but men argue, women cry, men get mad, men yell. They all man.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna say I'm upset, and we will yell and scream or cry, So you gotta compare that.
Speaker 1: So we'll cry when they give a fuck. Though I know a bunch of women don't never cry, like fuck him, fuck this bitch ass nigga. Man, most women be like, fuck that bitch ass nigga. Ain't never cry. Women who cry they either want to be with that nigga. They hate that they didn't work out they did. I love him, I want him.
Speaker 5: We talk about them, the.
Speaker 6: Ones whom motions only came when you care.
Speaker 5: Okay, So when you when you get mad because you care, No, you.
Speaker 1: Only if you get mad enough to cry, you care about that person. I'm not. I don't seen women get mad enough. I'm mad all right, I'm finna act out anger. I'm ana bust you one the fuck you shoot at you whatever. That don't mean I care. Women that crying and get in the emotions and the feminine energy is because she care about that person and she hate that it went the way it went too many?
Speaker 5: So what does men have to do to show that he cared?
Speaker 7: What you mean like if he if okay, woman cries, you say a woman cries, that means she cares entertained.
Speaker 1: If the nigga entertaining, he cared. Agree, if a nigga entertained in any type of way, he care. If I have a baby mama, she called me about anything? Hey, man, gonna figure that out. Don't call me about that. I'm not entertaining it. I'm not even talking to you about nothing that gotten them to do it. Me and you. Hey man, I'm gonna let you know. That's a real nigga. Like, hey, when I when I start interacting with you one on one, I care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think that that's real tough though.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's easy on your on your side because you have a wife, But what about people who aren't married.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend and girlfriend, baby.
Speaker 1: Mama, boy friend and girlfriend. Still, Hey, I'm gonna draw the line in and saying, hey men, you don't need to talk. Whatever it is to need to be done, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be a father whatever I need to do, but talk to call Shoy, call ja ja. Gonna make sure my kid good. Bitch me and you don't have to have conversation that.
Speaker 5: Ain't happening, that ain't happening.
Speaker 1: To a bitch that won't you a bit you in ho ho ho ho. I'm glad you said that. A bitch who won't something best for the child. It don't matter how it get done. Bitch, you want me, You want to hear my voice, You want to him out bing, that's what you want to talk to me. You ubsessed with me? Hope. No, No, I know it's no matter who talking.
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna say I'm with you at a certain point because i know, okay, I only could go off of what I've experienced. I know if my daughter dad start dating somebody and he like, go talk to her or whatever. You know what I'm saying, because we've been beefing, I'm not gonna care. I'm gonna look at her like she's my sister wife.
Speaker 5: Anyway. So I'm not gonna care who I have to talk to.
Speaker 6: But I'm just speaking for the average girl, like she gonna look at it like I didn't talk to my child's father.
Speaker 5: I don't even talk to the person.
Speaker 1: I just had a conversation with my homegirl. Her daughter's thirteen years old, have a full relationship with her dad. Why the fuck you need to talk to this man.
Speaker 5: No, you really don't.
Speaker 1: You want to talk to this man because you like him. At thirteen, the end of the day, there's nothing for me and you to talk about it.
Speaker 7: So I would say, age, okay, so we're now we're getting to an age thing because now thirteen, when you're able to talk and have a phone to do all that on your own, then yes, But for toddlers, and.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, Nah, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't even say that because I know, I know, Like, Okay, I I got I got friends, and I got niggas that have kids that are fucking four or five, six, seven, eight years old, but they have phones. So I'm like the middle person to their situation because like I gotta agree with with black, with what black it's saying, because at the end of the day, like, if y'all aren't together, if y'all don't have no dealings, if y'all quote unquote can't stand each other or whatever, then what is there to talk about.
Speaker 1: Let's contact this company. It's not it's realistic on your part because you want to still run my life because you got a baby by me. You want to be in my life because you got a baby by me for some why, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why, but that happens. So it's like, it's never gonna happen at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day. How you're gonna be my bitch? Feeling like this is a nigga that's in a relationship with you, feeling seeing that type of energy that you feel like, but you just want to talk to this nigga. That's how a nigga feel like. But you just want to talk to nig all you gotta do is call him, call ja. If it's funny, baby bit you can we can figure out how to make sure this baby okay. If you want to talk to me, Oh, you want to disagree because I don't like you for one, No, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: That's that's like, that's like the baby dad is that want to do all the extra ship when they ain't been fucking with this kid the whole time, but they want to see the baby.
Speaker 1: Mama, Oh, I want to see my son. You want to see that.
Speaker 5: You want to see her? Nigga that say that you don't give talk about that kid? Yeah, I think it all depends. I think it depends on the age of the child.
Speaker 6: Because chance seven so a lot of stuff that if I tell her call her daddy and they had that conversation, you know what I'm saying, So we don't really have to have that much conversation. I think that if the dad is one of those people that's just dating different women like all the time, and every other week it's a different girls, Like why do I have to talk to this one girl?
Speaker 5: But if it's in a long time.
Speaker 1: You raise the girls, erase the girls out. He raised the girls out. What if he say, hey, shay me and you, Hey, well we had what we had on to talk to you about. Ship, bitch, I really don't like you let my mama about my baby. Most women feel like, Nigga, we we laid down had this at that point. That's true. Something Most women like, we had this baby so bit you really want to ruin my what's the name of the word of to day? You really want to be sedested, You want to cause me bitch, you want to call me playing, you want to talk to me, and you know I don't like you yet.
Speaker 6: No, I think that it's just a compromise, like talking to the mom. Is nothing wrong with talking to the mom, because it's just don't nobody want to.
Speaker 1: Ever talk to whoever talked to my brother? You don't need to talk. We just need a middle mass that agree with.
Speaker 5: Oil spell thirteen. What that's that's them gummies.
Speaker 1: Vote provoke times.
Speaker 7: I think that I think that what you're saying, I agree. I wish that my man could be like, oh, talk to my girl, to the baby mama. What I'm saying is I just really think that this is that's like unrealistic.
Speaker 10: Because the feelings is not people feelings, but women be in their feelings like women be they feelings.
Speaker 6: And on top of that, you're thinking, like, why the im going to talk to this bitch that bitch I don't know that bitch, okay, but around my kids. So now I'm not You're not gonna go see my son.
Speaker 1: But let's flip that. But you my bitch saying this, how for the feel?
Speaker 5: And then you're not saying you might been saying that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to talk to his baby mama, I mean his wife about your child? How I supposed to feel? If you want this nigga gone.
Speaker 5: And you got this and you got the baby, you don't understand what you're doing.
Speaker 1: What you're doing is you're putting a strain of your relationship because how you feel about this nigga.
Speaker 5: Is it about the nigga?
Speaker 1: What is it about it? Is it about the baby? You're gonna compromise.
Speaker 5: If it's about the baby, you're gonna make sure that. I think that it's a pride things sometimes hold up.
Speaker 1: But pride come from you caring about that nigga.
Speaker 5: Nah nah.
Speaker 1: Along with Karen hold up this therapist right here, Jojo.
Speaker 6: I think that it's just it's just it's just about becoming an adult and then meeting the other person, like meeting a woman. Like if you meet the girl and y'all talking, y'all have this relationship, you really don't need the nigga at that point.
Speaker 5: You could just have a relationship with her.
Speaker 6: But if you don't meet no real mom is gonna want somebody that they ain't never met around their child.
Speaker 5: Facts.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it is you. But if a nigga you feel like your judge, the character is so good. If you meet a nigga, you feel like this is a nigga, you don't give a fuck how he feel about the nigga you bring around your child.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, right?
Speaker 1: Being one.
Speaker 5: That that is because I mean, it's an evil double standard.
Speaker 6: I though I do right, because it's like if I meet somebody and I say that they could be around Chance, it's cool. I'm not calling Chance there to be like is it cool if Chance met so and so? But if he have her around somebody, You're gonna flip the out. I'm not gonna flip.
Speaker 5: I'm you know.
Speaker 1: What to school? To school?
Speaker 5: I'm a flip. I'm a flip. I'm not gonna flip, but flip the question.
Speaker 7: It just depends like like, if it's a random female around my kids, then yes, I am a flipping.
Speaker 1: What's random though?
Speaker 6: Because why don't we trust the father's judgment on who that who should be? So some females a random bitch? Is any bitch that any bitch? Any bitch?
Speaker 7: So I say like somebody, I say, like someone that you like fucking on and y'all don't have nothing going on, like you keep like you bring a bitch around that you fucking don't bring.
Speaker 5: Don't bring a different one, different girl around my child every time. I think that's weird.
Speaker 6: But if it's somebody that you're in a relationship, if you're in a relationship, that's different.
Speaker 1: I would have to you got you got a little boy shoulder, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's different, but a little girl.
Speaker 6: I think that when it come to girls, just you know, if it's a girl that you like, for real serious with and this is your girlfriend, then but.
Speaker 1: Thar you Hey, hey, hey, shy, I want you to talk to my girl. He's gonna already know this is girl, you know, random bitch. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. But at the end of the day, most women still feel as if though they want to be statistic about the situation, UH inflict pain on you because I want to be a pest in your life. And at the same time, you're not norm what you're doing. You think you're being a piss in this nigga life.
Speaker 5: You're really make your dude your nigga away.
Speaker 6: You know that's a that's a big f I mean, I would I would love for it to be that way. I would love for it to be that way. I don't want my man talking to no female anyway.
Speaker 1: And the thing about me and the thing about it is the thing about it is what you're not understanding is every nigga can eventually be in the position that your baby dadds in. So if I'm in a relationship with you, right, I can be an x too in my mind. So when you show me how you're having this, nigga, hey, that's how you have you know what I'm saying. So what you're doing is you you still on trial. You're still showing me your characteristic of your traits. So really, then who ain't ship Because just because I love you, I'm I'm gonna console you, but I still can disagree with you and love you at the same time. It's really that's wrong. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, That man ain't dead and then a man trying to take your kid and you making the hold out for this nigga because you you love you in love with this nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it happens all the time. Damn that sucks. So bitches is sadistic.
Speaker 1: When it comes down, they still won't you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, And if you keep being sadistic, you're gonna end up a statistic Okay, okay, before.
Speaker 1: We go left, I ain't I don't got all answers, like sway, I don't got all answers, but I do got this answer. I know how I feel if I was in a relationship with you, in love with you, Jones. I love this bitch man. It's my bitch. I gonna make sure a kid good whatever she know, I got her. And then you get mad one month because this niggadn't send this little two twenty he's supposed to send their money.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on right now, because that shit pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the babies. But but the thing about it is the baby is taking care of. Bitch. You just want to make you just want to You want a conversation with this nigga. We don't even need the two twenty. We can get it whenever. You know what I'm saying. All Right, this ship is on record. We're gonna get the money. But bitch, you want to be on this nigga line?
Speaker 5: How about this, What about that?
Speaker 1: In my mind?
Speaker 5: Okay, well how about this? What if she okay, say she don't need the money?
Speaker 7: Right, But it's a simple fact that like, because sometimes I can't pissed off when I think about like a nigga not taking care of his kids, are taking care of his responsibilities. So sometimes if I'm like going off, it's because I'm like, I'm just frustrated with you.
Speaker 5: Like, nigga, God, did you look over the blessing?
Speaker 1: You're looking over your blessing God and them put another nigga that space. Fuck him right? You look, now you're gonna make me feel away God sent me and you're not acknowledging your blessing. Yea, So now gonna be fucked you and the baby and him and y'all deal with that. Now. It's like me and the nigga wrong. But bitch, I was trying to stand in position. But you want something from this nigga.
Speaker 5: That I'm breaking that he's not gonna give. I think I messed up in a relationship like that before.
Speaker 2: A lot of women because because.
Speaker 1: Up, let's go, Joe, Joe, let's go. Baby.
Speaker 7: You know it's got, I got, I got, I got some more so what if, like, well, what if no for real?
Speaker 5: Because say, she don't eat it. She got it. She got a man that's doing all of that right, but it's not it's not his child, so she doesn't.
Speaker 6: She feels kind of like, yeah, so it's like it ain't even appreciate you for doing that.
Speaker 5: But you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to understand that. I understand it. But at the end of the I don't know where y'all powerize. That's y'all don't know where y'all powers lie. At the end of the the only reason why you're frustrated is because it's something you want. You want to be thought of of this man. Hold let me finish, please, end of the day. The thing is, you want the best for your child, right if your child is getting the best, just because she's not getting from him, you want to be thought of by this man. You're trying to push him to be a father that he's not. He's a bitch. Fuck him. I want the best for my child. That's what I pray for. That's what she's getting. So why the fuck am my man of a pussy? I think because I like him a little bit more I think I'm telling you the way.
Speaker 7: The other way is because I'm in a situation like that and I don't want my fucking babyaddy, But I get angry when he's supposed to do something and he don't do it. And I know that I'm raising a kid by myself, and it's like we had this baby, send the motherfucking funds.
Speaker 1: But you don't know. But at the end of the day, we look at life like like if there's everybody's life and life is lifing on everybody. We don't know. This man ain't gonna tell you shit fucked up this month. We don't know. At the end of the day, you know how much power it is in understanding. You be like, hey, I know shit been rough out here to send it when you can. A person that's not in their feelings gonna be more understanding. Person that's in their feelings don't have no understanding. Person that's in their feeling don't have no understanding. That's why they're upset in their feelings. Like, hey, I know this nigga love his daughter. At the end of the days, something has to be different in its life this month that he ain't sitting the money.
Speaker 5: I just think it's communication. I was gonna say that you.
Speaker 1: Communicate with a bitch on don't life?
Speaker 5: Who are gonna talk to?
Speaker 1: How we need to put in the Somebody need to be in the middle of Jade mont due Banks. Somebody need this.
Speaker 3: Have?
Speaker 5: I mean, how would she have? What did you say? Understanding if there's no communication.
Speaker 1: Understanding is he's never been late. He's always did as he just didn't do. Hold on. The understanding is the type of nigga he is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if he's always been late, then you shouldn't have been mad from the beginning because because this nigga ain't never.
Speaker 1: Understanding is what type of you got? One thing about it? Everybody showed you who they are, indirectly or directly, no matter what, am I right or wrong? Everyone? So if you judge the person off of their perspective and their character, how you mad? I know what you're capable of.
Speaker 5: I think it's about being frushrat.
Speaker 1: I know what you came. If I know you love your daughter, why am I frustrated? Because I know you must ain't got it. He loved daughter.
Speaker 5: Let me lay it out. Let me let me lay it out. So so this is a lot. But I have. My daughter is a secret. She's a secret baby. Okay, So that.
Speaker 7: Side, the only communication that's going on is with me and him because them the only people who know what's going on.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you said that, Jojo. And I don't want to be a bullshit nigga. But at the end of the day, if you laid down and had a secret baby, no.
Speaker 5: No, no, and it started off, it didn't start off.
Speaker 1: Being a secret didn't start. So let me let me run it down. Hello, Jay, run it down, Running down, Jojo, We're gonna get this. We goulda get into the nitty gritty. I'm glad you said. I'm I'm gonna sit back. Everybody said that this is therapistition. One on one. Let's go, Jojo.
Speaker 5: So I had I was having relations with this man.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was married in a relationship, he.
Speaker 5: Was off limits okay.
Speaker 6: And I got pregnant okay, okay, Yeah, once that happened, we had an agreement.
Speaker 1: What's the agreement.
Speaker 7: The agreement was is do what you're gonna do, take care of what you need to take of. Actually, the agreement is just to take care of child care.
Speaker 5: That was the agreement. And did he slip on that anywhere, it's slip all the damn time.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know we go ups and down. Go ahead, we have ups and downs.
Speaker 5: Line, Okay, So therefore there.
Speaker 1: Are most of times he fucked up.
Speaker 7: Like so so my daughter's seven, I will say if he was consistent and not saying he was consistent a month after month after month. But if I was to put all consistency together, how long it will be? I would say two years maybe out of seven out of seven, but go ahead. So sometimes so even if I am in a relationship or I do have a man that that steps up and does what he needs to do for my daughter, me personally, who I am, I don't feel like it's their obligation to do that. And I'm not going to ask either, And especially if you're paying for everything else, and I already know that the one thing that you're paying for is this child care.
Speaker 5: I'm expecting for you to pay that one damn thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you something.
Speaker 5: So now I'm frustrated.
Speaker 1: So you're frustrated because like you're frustrated because this dude, hold up from beginning when y'all first going to give you to have a baby. Was he excited? Did he want to have the baby? Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: Let's be honest. He was in the middle, Okay, so basically forced me to be a baby dad. I'm just being wander you. Let's be know. Hold on, if I'm in the middle, that may I don't want it. In the middle, is I don't want it? He never? He never feelings if I'm in the middle, I don't want it.
Speaker 5: He never.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, I'm not. Ain't no in the middle of this.
Speaker 5: He never told me. He never told me to get an abortion.
Speaker 1: Nobody want to say that because that that's that's like the ultimate. If I'm in the middle, I don't want it. Right, If I'm in the.
Speaker 5: Middle, okay, okay, got you? Now want to the next one because.
Speaker 1: I got you? Okay. So when I when I do try to at least put initiative and understand that this is mine, this is mine. That for one, that's a stand up guy, because most niggas who don't who be in the middle, don't deal with the bitch or the baby. Am I right or wrong? Most niggas? So if I'm still trying to make any type of agreement that I pay child's pay, or whatever. And I'm not advocating for debt beats. If I have a child's mind, I don't.
Speaker 5: Give a fuck who nobody real just real shit people.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to tell you is, at the end of the day, you say, God have sent you dudes like the dudes you're with now that take care of you, your help, take care of you, your family because you a hustler, hands off to use a hustler help you with your daughter, right, am I? Right? Okay? So where's the pressure coming from a nigga who's in the middle fuck him?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: That's so when when you when you make it feel like that, you're in your feel about him. You're in your feelings about him. It ain't got no do to the baby, because the well being is a child. She good. I see this baby, she's perfect. When I see her, she's perfect everything. She's never out of place, her hair's done, she's sharp, she's good, she's smart, she's not missing nothing. She's great. So basically is you want to put pressure on this nigga because what he should do right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, if I was in a relationship with you, how would you think I feel about that, and I'm telling you how I would feel. I see this baby's good. Bitch, you must won't. You must want conversation with this nigga because I know the baby good. If it's about the baby, she good. Whenever he come back around, cool, that's extra Other than that she's good. Anything you're doing extra net Hey, you want attention from this nigga.
Speaker 5: But that's what the man thinks though.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Because make me understand you can't maybe be something that I'm not.
Speaker 7: Because you're because you're laying out my situation. You're telling me like I care about the nigga. I'm telling you I don't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 1: But you may not know you do. No, no, no, I know at the end of the day, is it about the baby or the nigga?
Speaker 5: It's about the money that I need to pay. But I don't tell him.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she's saying as you make it work. But you want this nigga to take his part, so.
Speaker 5: At least because you agree to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I agree to it and I flow to it of it. But God sends you another plan. But God sent you another plan. What's the issue, and we're gonna recognize our blessings or we're gonna stress about some ship that don't matter.
Speaker 6: So you think another thing is you don't want the other person to feel obligated.
Speaker 1: You feel this is what come with me, Jo.
Speaker 5: I think that's how I need to look at it. I totally agree with that, But it's still like, as you.
Speaker 6: Know, a woman, right, an independent woman, independent woman. I never want somebody to feel like I ain't feeling like now, this is what comes with me.
Speaker 1: If I meet you and you got a little girl, you got a chance, and I meet you, hey man at the end of the day, really fuck him. This is my baby and you my bitch. Okay, I don't even I'm just saying most men feel like, fuck him if I take on you, taking on y'all, DNA look at it too. Whatever he do is extra battling. Nigga fin that if it, make sure you be back at nine O'clockigga, it's my baby. Now, I'm taking your bitch on your baby.
Speaker 5: I think that goes into like.
Speaker 1: Just what it is, bro.
Speaker 3: I think I've never no, that's what I never thought of it like that that extreme and just not want to deal with it, even though I ain't always pro this, but that's what all the courtship is for you.
Speaker 1: But you know you're taking away from the man that's trying to love you though by dealing with this man.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't I don't argue.
Speaker 7: I don't argue with him in front of in front of him or anything like that, but it and I don't argue, but sometimes I do feel sometimes, but not not recently. Recently, I've gotten to a point where I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 1: This nigga, Like, you know how bad it feel to a man and know another man can frustrate his bitch. That's what I'm trying to get you out to see. Man, understand, if I can see my woman being frustrated by another nigga, that means you care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you didn't care, But I don't think it's you're about.
Speaker 1: If I can frustrate you, you care. Yeah, let me tell you something. There's no man in the road can frustrate Chante in no type of way. She gonna be like that nigga stupid? What the fuck is he talking about? Bust a head? Baby? You not feinlinga frustrate my bitch? To what I see she's down behind another man. You know how you know what to take from a man? Yes, and you don't.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, Like, we don't realize it, and we don't realize that that in that time, but you don't know something.
Speaker 5: I do feel like I do feel like that that.
Speaker 7: Has something to do with being in your soft girl era, because stop trying to be so hard, stop trying to hold stop being independent, stop trying to hold everything down, figure everything out.
Speaker 5: If you got a man, let him do that. No, I'm one hundred percent with you right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I'm thinking that that's the part find it, trying to be in that feminine Ara era to have that man do that so I don't have to get frustrated. But being a woman, a strong woman, a single mom that's trying to figure it out, you know, I calculate woman.
Speaker 1: You're a strong woman in that aspect of having your being, but you're astra strong woman when it comes to mentally, because at the end of the day, if you don't see ship for what it is, then you're not strong. You're still kind of weak. You're still exercising women emotions. I think that when you become a strong woman. You become a strong woman. Hey nigga, you was a mistake. So whatever it is, I'm not going to prove you of your daughter. I'm not gonna do that whenever you come around. That's what it is. You're extra. But she's being loved by me. She been loved by my spouse, she been loved by my parents, she been loved by her siblings. She's being loved. Whatever you do is extra. We're not gonna take away from our house for you. We're not gonna bring none of your negative energy in our house because of you. Fuck you.
Speaker 5: It ain't extra saying I need it, you.
Speaker 1: Feel like you need it. But at the end of the day, do God do God not always make a way for Jojo? Yes, all right, don't situation the court ship I tried. I'm not tripping though. God makes a way like you. Y'all are never shlacking whenever time I see you, whenever I see the baby, y'all are never slacking. So at the end of the day, the things that's extra still what you want. You you looking at it as if I could be doing this. If I don't do this, hey man, it may be this is we can't pray for strength and don't want to go through nothing to test it. Fact, and that's the truth. We can't pray for nothing and don't want it to be tested to see if we really need it, bro, And that's just real. Ship. So you've been praying to be a strong woman. You are a strong woman, and my hat's off to you. But you gotta recognize that you are really strong and you don't need nothing to make you weak. All of these are all of these are weak energies looking at a nigga that whatever he is, he is so one thing about it. I'm gonna keep it one hunding with you. And he could be what is it? I could be being sadistic knowing the way you feel when I don't do something. But when you show me you don't have no emotion, that's gonna make me do more.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: When you show me it's not needed, it's not nothing, then I'm an extra coming because we like that.
Speaker 6: Because if if you're showing a nigga that he's gonna be, he's gonna be able to get a reaction out of you when he doesn't do He's gonna pull your strings and not do whenever he wants to see you, whenever he wants to see you move.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I like that.
Speaker 5: That's what niggas do.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 5: I think they're right.
Speaker 6: I think for me, I used to because he knows that he can control you like that by not doing like all he has to do is not do some ship, even if he was gonna do it, or even if he has the means to do it, or whatever, if he feels like fucking with you, He's not gonna do it just to see what you do, just to watch you squirm.
Speaker 1: It's as simple as this. Take her to work every I mean, she goes, she gonna break at one o'clock. If I don't call her by one o seven or one team, she gonna call me looking different because it's something she expects. Like I know how to invoke the energy. I know how to invoke the reaction to say, I don't call when she get off work, and if she get off at five, I don't call about five thirty six o'clock, she looking like, what's up? Man? You know what I'm saying. When she gonna face hey, may I'll be I gotta make up some man, I just feel like, whatever it is, did I say, I know I've created vice versa. So if I if I don't pay the daycare this this month, I know, Joji are gonna be tripping. It's just like real shit, It's just like you're giving a nigga power.
Speaker 5: It's just like the.
Speaker 6: Pavlov experiment how they train the dog to fucking want to eat, like if they if they like, they train the dog where they ring the bell and they ring the bell and put the food out. They did that for however long, so now the dog associates ringing the bell with eating. So when they ring the bell, the dog knows okay, it starts salivating because it knows it's time to eat. If you show a nigga that that that's what it's gonna make you move or make you squirm or make you flip out or whatever, then the nigga's gonna ring the bell, not do the shit and watch you fucking react. But I think I think for me, Jojo, because I've been where you are, like frustrated and shit like that. I just got to the point my mom actually had to like check me. My mom and like back in the down was dating is one guy that was just like shy, I can't deal with this, like you just keep bitching about your baby daddy, and he didn't want to hear no more. Then I was just talking to my mom and she really got me to get to the point where it's just like stop reacting, like stop being mad. You really don't know what this person is going through. You really don't know, so just stop being like that, like just stop always having something to say, Like I'm tired of hearing about it.
Speaker 5: Every day we get on the phone. I keep hearing this, this, this, and this. My mom was even telling me that.
Speaker 6: So I got to the point where I just had to look at it as the glass was half four versus half empty, and I start thinking about like, Okay, well they do have a good relationship.
Speaker 5: He does love her.
Speaker 6: Could I push the thing to want him to do more? Absolutely? But I think she if he turned it around, he could want me to do more.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying. So I would say this, I haven't talked to that nigga in two months, and now I think it's crazy for a person not to talk to the child.
Speaker 7: Well, he don't talk even when there was communication. He never talked to the child. He would just we would talk like send the funds, like that's it, so that that was it. So sometimes I get I used to not anymore, but I did get frustrated. And the reason why I brought that up is because I just wanted to. I had a different outlook on wanting a man and just wanted him to do what he needed to do. And I gotten to a point to where like we didn't really argue a lot, like it wasn't toxic or anything like that. But sometimes I did get frustrated and I felt the frustration because like damn, nigga, like just do what you want to do, like I mean, do what you're supposed to do type of thing.
Speaker 5: But I but I've scaled back and just I think, yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You don't, I'm saying that, none, that's cool. When you single, you know what I'm saying, you can be a toxic and what is it sistics you want to be. But when you're in a relationship, you gotta understand how you're making you're putting on a person that's trying to love you unconditionally, you know what I'm saying. Then you not understanding because a man ain't gonna come tell you because of pride, Like I just feel like you little you bet you be on your baby daddy dick too much, Nigga, ain't finna never say that. He's gonna make it another reason why he don't fuck with you because he don't want to look like I'm hating on your baby dad relationship. So now I got to push away from you on some ship that you don't even know why. I'm pushing away because you're making me feel a way about theseus sass, Nigga, that don't matter. You need one of our life.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying, but that shit ain't fair. That ship is not fair to us because tell us we.
Speaker 5: Don't damn know, just like y'all want us to tell you. I think it's I think it's the same I'm saying. I appreciate that. No, we don't know until somebody tell us. I think it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's like if you date a guy and every day he calling you or he tells he complaining about his baby mama, eventually.
Speaker 5: Gonna be like, I don't want to hear about this bitch, don't Yeah, oh yeah, the same thing, the same thing at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, you don't want nobody nothing like Listen, it'll be a difference, my hope, we fucking it's different. But if I'm trying to make this ship one, I don't want to feel like nothing is important more important than you than me. Not your mama, your daddy, your just put your kids and God anything else. Bitch is God, your kids than me? Anything else that can make you touch your emotions. I gotta kind of sick and guess.
Speaker 5: That men are so prideful.
Speaker 1: Yes, so do me?
Speaker 6: The only one them to be able to affect your emotions? No, like the only like like the man that you're with, like you're he's supposed.
Speaker 1: To be the only person that can make you like to I feel like your family, your friends, and that ship. Not another man, if another man, if another man or X make it make you feel away, you're not mine totally.
Speaker 3: How do you think this ship will do with like a king and the queen? Like, do I think that that could happen? The king and the king thrones gonna be? Like what you're crying over, it's just the other prince down.
Speaker 1: There, a joker that doesn't even make sense. Some of this is just normal, common sense.
Speaker 5: Common sense ain't all the way common DJ.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is that they operate out of emotional We gotta understand that. That's the reason why they have niggas like me, you kodak other men's to tell them to crack the code and give them the secrets of how niggas think.
Speaker 5: No facts that I don't be knowing. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day, I'm gonna tell the different between women, women and men. Most women feel like it should be how they think it should be instead of how it really is. That's the only disconnect between men and women. Women thinking of how things should be, how they think it should be in a relationship, how I think a relationship should go. That's how it be. That's why they get so upset with me. And when it's not like that. Their expectations, Yeah, it'd be expectations like you got think all women are little girls, and I know that sounds crazy. They never lose that, They never lose that little girl strong as being babied and being princess, and they never lose that. It never goes away. So you know you'ren't supposed to it never goes away. But you gotta have an understanding. It never goes away. It's like she's like, like my granddaughters are never wrong. My daughter, they're never wrong. You're a little girl. So what she and so what? Leave all alone? You know what I'm saying. So you take that into a relationship too, not knowing you're dealing with a person with equal emotions is yours because I love you the same way and I just met you, but you ain't your dad. I don't got a goddamn prenciss you ass So I feel how I feel too, So then know what I'm saying. So then when the misunderstanding come, it's like you gotta understand. But I've seen women feel like a nigga supposed to adjust to exactly who they want them to be and then where you want them to Just this is just who I am. I've heard that a mean time. You can't accept me for me, but you want me to be different. This is crazy. Women feel like a man they supposed to be able to put their hand up a nigga back.
Speaker 5: Now because I'm laughing because screaming.
Speaker 6: I was having a conversation earlier, and what did you tell me like, it's not what you want, it's what you need. Because I was telling him about like guys or whatever. He was just like, it's not what you want, it's like what you need.
Speaker 1: But if you ask a woman exactly, Okay, I'm gonna ask every woman in this room. We're gonna go around, starting with Jojo to Jay, what is that you want in a relationship? First? The first thing, No, just period, What did you want a relationship want?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about I want loyalty. I want a god fearing man. I want him to be financially stable. I want him to be funny, family oriented.
Speaker 1: Some of those are these in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I said money, right, So what is it that you want?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 5: I definitely, I definitely need a nigga to be loyal to me.
Speaker 1: Hold, what's loyalty?
Speaker 5: Loyal is don't cross me, cross.
Speaker 1: You with dinner when other women's crossing it.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, Jake, definitely gotta have that loyalty. And to me, loyalty is basically like having my best interest at heart and also having concern and consideration for my feelings.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is a quieterity? What do you have to have to even get your attention to be able to you know what I'm saying, Like, what do you want from the man?
Speaker 6: I need a nigga that's like that I can be goofy with, Like a nigga that I can be funny with that you know, has a sense of humor. But I also need like a man, like a nigga is gonna be a man like Okay, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, like a nigga that is, you know, a nigga that's like like a man like that's gonna handle the business and that's gonna fucking like step on ship.
Speaker 5: And like you know what I'm saying, Like, what do I want? Do you want to do? I think for me, I will want security. I want security. I will want someone to be to give me reassurance.
Speaker 6: I will want someone financially stable, someone that could motivate me.
Speaker 5: I will want someone that that does have loyalty and put family first.
Speaker 1: I heard everything y'all just said, right, So if y'all get all that from one man, from your man, what you could be complete? This is yes no answer, yes or no?
Speaker 5: Be complete?
Speaker 1: Would you be complete? Like would you be able to deal with whatever come with him, if he gives you those things that you want, yes or no, yes, yes or no, yes, yes or no.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't okay, so that ain't what you want. You don't know what you want to you don't know what you want.
Speaker 6: Then, Like if a nigga okay, my thing is is like Okay, If a nigga is loyal, if a nigga standing on business, if a nigga stepping on ship, if a nigga is fucking like uplifting me and like helping and helping me and telling me that I can be a better person and doing what needs.
Speaker 5: To be done, all that kind of shit.
Speaker 6: If a nigga, like if I know that like this is a nigga, Like if this nigga explains to me like or it makes me feel like I can't play with him, okay, like he's a nigga a man, then that's all. Take whatever comes with him. I'm ready to deal with it.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess it depends on what's coming.
Speaker 1: I'm saying anything could come with that type of nigga. A nigga could come in your life and be the everything you ask God for. Within his character or his traits hold I mean his character is traits you cannot deal with character.
Speaker 5: Character character is a deal breaker for me, I'm gonna think so.
Speaker 3: But but he gives you everything you would and then also and also understanding character, but with more deal breakers.
Speaker 5: That a real man a nigga that I can't play with.
Speaker 1: A character character is I like other bitches, right, That's that's just my only flaw. I like other bitches.
Speaker 5: I believe that that goes under loyalty.
Speaker 1: Lads, that's unfaithful. Lawns is a different word. We are figured out.
Speaker 5: Successful men cheap.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me say this, John, let me finish my point, please, y'all just made my point. At the end of the day, if you ask most women what they want, they got an ideal what they want, but they don't know what they want.
Speaker 5: And I agree that.
Speaker 1: I agree because relationship you get in a relationship with me, right, I can give you everything that your idea was, But then will get a relationship and you're fulfilled with that, You're gonna always think of something else that you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess the better question. The better question will be like, what are the deal breaks?
Speaker 1: The deal breakers that you don't matter as much as what knowing what you want or need to know. There's no such thing as earlier. The reason why I've been and being with this woman for thirty years right because she has no deal breakings. When it comes to me, she get upset, she custs me out. She don't bust out my car, and she don't shot out my shot in my cars, shot in my crap trap spot chante is crazy. She just looked like that Jo shot sticks in my houses and ship. But at the end of the day, she's never once said she want to leave me, she wanted divorce or it's a deal breaker, that's all. A man want that real and see the thing is that like fuck you, but but you don't.
Speaker 5: But you don't have any character issues.
Speaker 1: What you mean characters? The bond did everything you can do.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying is okay, yeah, But but character character like cheating and doing all that ship Okay, cool, that's that's not you always gonna make sure that's not character.
Speaker 1: That's what y'all just said. I say, if a digger do everything that you said you want from a man, listen, a woman don't know what they want to they see another woman with it, Like now, chante want a farm, like I said, she sees Drinka Gates got a farm. She baby, I think we need to get a farm, right, farm like that. I'm just being real life. You can you can listen. She used to be. Hey, we don't spend time. Now I spend all the time. Hey you're coming out to late, now come in the house. Ear A woman gonna always find something else you can improve on. That's just what it is. They're never certified, but that's because they are. They are. They are what do you call what do you call it? They're possessive and I respect that. I love that, but I want that. But at the end of the day, you don't know what you want till you want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what I want.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you want. You just know what you don't want.
Speaker 5: I know what I don't want.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you want till you want it. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know what to say, bro No.
Speaker 7: But that's true though, because even in relationships, it's like, oh, it's going good, and then it's like this.
Speaker 5: Can change, or you can do this a little better, or always something Damn. That's a female thing.
Speaker 1: It is because a nigga know what he want.
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 1: Respect only and kouchie man puss this diamond does. Man, every bitch got puss it. Man, Niggas just want the bitch.
Speaker 5: Every The relationship you're talking about, yeah's gone.
Speaker 1: That sh it ain't nothing because if you respect me, if you respect me, you're gonna want to fuck me regardless what comes with what comes with respect respect me. At the end of the day, I don't have to worry about nothing when it comes down to you. I don't have to worry about you crying about no dead nigga. I don't have to worry about you about two hundred dollars a month. I don't have to worry about none of this ship. I don't have to worry about nothing when it comes down I know you got all faith in me, m hm in us. I don't have to worry about nothing when it comes down to us. I know you respect me or nothing to know. Hey, man, if he say, Babe, we're finna put it. We're finna put the house off for four closes. We're gonna sleep on the bridge. See month, you know we good up under that bridge.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just keeping it one hundred. That's how. That's why bitches ain't married, ain't we nigga? That's why cause niggas don't feel Niggas can feel like, hey man, if worse come to word, shout a ready to fix peanut butter and jealous sound was up on the Brooklyn Bridge with me. That's what I gotta baby feel that. That's what marriage really about. If I can't feel that, you ain't for me. If I can't feel that, that's what locking it really about. If I'm with you, you think about it. If I'm with you knowing that it's a limitation or it's what it's a condition on it, I ain't gonna never be solid with you because I know if I do staying character, this shit gonna turn to something else.
Speaker 5: Some ask you a question.
Speaker 7: If somebody feels like they found a person, m hm, right, If you find your person, I assume you're gonna go through ups and downs, ups and downs. But if you decide to be down with somebody and you keep trying to make it work and it don't work because y'all keep feuding, does that mean you just gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep working a whole what's don't work though? What's don't work?
Speaker 7: Like, say, you in a relationship and you and it's just I don't know, Yeah, like maybe she's doing something he don't like. She's doing something that he doesn't like, and he's doing something that she doesn't like. But it's not enough for them to break up. But it's enough to cause problems in the relationship.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be problems in that relationship. And friendship's problem in friendships. It's a problem in everything. And anytime two people, there's no two people alike, man, not even twins. There's no two personalities that match. You know what I'm saying. I don't give a fuck what you say. Me and you gonna we can sit in the room out there and talk about one hundred things we're gonna disagree on, like ten of it those hundred. That's just what it is though, even if we like minded, So that's what it is. It's just like, do you love me enough to respect my perspective? That's the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Do you trust me enough to receive your perspective? Do you trust me enough to tell me what your perspective is and let me hear you out.
Speaker 1: I do. At the end of the day, I'm the one thing about it me personally, I'm not finna lead nothing out because I don't want you to be able to say I tricked you or nothing. I want you to be like at the end of the day, he did say that, I'm gonna tell you up front, Hey, you call me ass niggas, I can't. I can't deal with that. Put that any ass nigga. Hope you're dead in minds, any of that type shit. I'm just telling you they don't do that. You know what I'm saying. Tell you all my vulnerable moments so we don't even have to go through that. I love you on condition. I'm with you one million percent. No matter what. I'm here to PreTect, provide whatever. I'm here to love you. I'm here to make you feel as a question. I'm here because I wouldn't deal with you if I didn't see you bigger than you see yourself. If you were the person that don't see you bigger than you see you, that's not your person. If that person ain't always on you trying to push you forward, that ain't your person. Because your person gotta see you way further than you see yourself. So if a nigga good with you, how you see you, you really don't fuck with you, fuck with your grouping.
Speaker 6: What if a man don't really know like his tics, like how you just said, Like if you say any of this pussy ass nigga or any of that to me, it's gonna make me tick. What if a man just like I don't know like my vulnerable moments nigga, No, but he.
Speaker 5: Just don't want to talk about it, you know, you know so what so so how does it? How does the what is it that a woman can do?
Speaker 7: I know it's probably nothing, I don't know, but to make a man feel safe enough or vulnerable enough to open up to her.
Speaker 1: Be a woman, understand what a woman is.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, I ain't trying to talk about your ahead, but but you said being a woman, and you said be a woman, and I'm like, well, what's being a woman.
Speaker 6: So in my experiences, like dealing with niggas that have opened up to me in the past, it's really just about it's really just about being like a safe space. Like because because niggas nigga, like any anybody, it ain't even got to be a nigga. But anybody that you deal with, they know where they stand with you, and they know what their relationship is, and they know like basically what you're about and what you're there for and what your purpose is in their life for the most part. So when it comes when it comes to niggas, especially like when you're dealing with street niggas or any kind of nigga that has I don't want to say issues expressing their vulnerability, but has some sort of possible PTSD that is a subliminal blockage from preventing them from being able to open up and expose that vulnerability or whatever.
Speaker 5: It's just like you just have to.
Speaker 6: You just have to kind of like give them the setting that makes them feel comfortable to do it on their own. It's not anything that you can really say. It's not anything that you can really try to pull out of them or no shit like that, because if a nigga ain't ready to open up, a nigga's not goinna open up. I don't give a fuck what you do, what you say, who you are, or like none of that shit.
Speaker 5: It's like you just have to.
Speaker 6: You just have to provide them with that comfortability, and then it's gonna be little by little. It's gonna be a process. It's gonna be piece by piece, and then eventually they're gonna get to the point where they trust you enough to be able to know, like, Hey, I can tell this bitch my secrets and open up to her and tell her what I have going on, And I know for a fact that she's never gonna turn around and use this shit against me.
Speaker 1: Correct, But I guess she is a nigga at the end of the day. There's nothing softer to a man like his woman that's a soft woman. Women don't understand how much power there is in their feminine energy. When you try to match my energy, then I gotta show you, bitch, you ain't tough at me.
Speaker 5: It takes a certain type of man to bring out certain women feeling.
Speaker 1: So why are you dealing with this type of dude that can't bring it out of you? That would leave him alone. That's the whole thing. That's your first thing. If you don't feel if you don't feel mushy around this nigga, he ain't the one. If you come around the nigga, he make you feel like a little girl like your daddy and all your granddaddy make you feel, then you know that's the nigga. If you still, if you still feel like you gotta be hard, tough and god damn watch his back. He's a hope. Yeah, I'm just being one hundred like bitch gotta be able to be like I can get it. I can get drunk out my mind whatever I know around at the end of the day, and in the same way with a dude. A dude gotta feel like bro when I take my shoes off. I can be as soft as I want to be. I can shed tears. I can tell you my biggest, darkest secret. I can tell you my fears. I can tell you my insecurities and won't be just and you make me feel like a man inside of that. If I can't do that, you ain't mine. And I definitely can't do that. If you cry about a nigga who died.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I agree, good one. We're gonna return fast.
Speaker 3: Pied dot comsolute Jojo for pulling up you know what I'm saying, shopping it at what This is another legendary Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 5: Still next week big Fax Friday is a rap visit www.
Speaker 1: Dot Big foxpod dot com, dot com