Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros m LB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five.
Speaker 2: It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts, the cracker Jacks who make this show go fun.
Speaker 1: Weekend of baseball.
Speaker 2: Welsh home runs are down, but we are up and ready and it's somebody's birthday today. Happy birthday too, Welsh. His prospects shows are great. If you haven't subscribed, it's not too late.
Speaker 3: I just made that up. Oh that was good. That was really good.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Welsh. How does it feel to be in your early forties?
Speaker 3: It's not great. I feel it every day.
Speaker 4: I feel someone a buddy of mine text me and was like, hey, happy birthday. You don't look a day over forty and a half. And I was like, I'm feeling the over. I'm feeling the over for sure. But thank you very much, thank you for the birthday wishes from everybody, and you know, keep hanging with me as I get old and decrepit.
Speaker 1: That's well, you're already decrepit, so you might as well be old.
Speaker 2: We got a lot to get to you today. We're gonna do a little closer discussion too. Mike Mary yelled at us, you guys are idiots. You don't talk enough about closers. So we're gonna talk about some closers today. We're gonna talk about some good strike up performances. But before we get to any of that, I want to get the fun stuff now. Everybody likes presence, Welsh. Uh just your presence is my present. Oh way, just you being around. But we've got some things to give away. The Jose Ramirez jersey is gone.
Speaker 1: It's given away. Here you go, everybody.
Speaker 2: So congratulations to our winner of the jersey big time here. Congratulations to Jamie Clyburn. Jamie, you are the big winner of the Hosier Ramirez Guardians jersey from Bettingpros dot com. So, Jamie Clyburn, please hit us up mail bag at Fantasypros dot com.
Speaker 1: That's the mailing address.
Speaker 2: Give us your proof of subscription to the Fantasy Bros MLB YouTube channel and we'll get that chipped out to you again. Jamie Clyburn, mail Bag at Fantasypros dot com. Email us your information will get that to you. But that means new things. Welsh Trophy smack.
Speaker 3: Champions of Belt.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah. All you gotta do is subscribe to the channel comment below. That's it, that's all you gotta do. Look at this thing.
Speaker 3: That's badass.
Speaker 2: With the bat's cross and the ball in the middle. It's like the smoking skull belt almost.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. You get the custom text in there. It's fantastic. So that's the new giveaway for the next I don't know how many weeks, but we're gonna be doing that one. Let's give away some information. Let's start with some big strikeout performances. Welsh Tyler Glass now ten K's eight innings. He looked great after a rocky start last time.
Speaker 1: Sonny great. About twelve strikeouts for him against the brew Crew, six and a third inning. That's an incredible number.
Speaker 2: Talking about it over and George Kirby, your boy against the Rockies, the gift that always keeps on giving seven strikeouts. Which of these three big K performances to you was the most impressive.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, I thought Sonny Gray's was the most impressive. I did not have was not a birthday gift this weekend of betting. I have like one day a week where I just implode and I need to stop betting on that week. But I was able to come back a little bit by using Sunny Gray this weekend on the strikeouts, and by god, I wish I had later bet him because he looked phenomenal and he has continuously looked phenomenal. He gave up a couple of runs where his first of the year, which was kind of a bummer, especially having the Cardinals money line and a thing there, But he was the most impressive, but the most important in my mind was clearly George Kirby. George Kirby kind of getting back on his thing. I'm hoping, you know, like this is the the Rockies are different. We have one of these teams like every single year where it's like, well, what you do against the Rockies isn't necessarily indicative of what you're going to do against all the other teams. The Rockies strikeout like crazy. They're not good offensively. That's why I think a guy like Jordan Beck is going to be coming up soon. So like, this was good, this is a great performance. The strikeouts were there, But I hope this confidence translates over into the next games. But I think it's like It's been a pretty big win in the by George Kirby by Luis Castillo sweepstakes.
Speaker 3: Recently, and we might turn this.
Speaker 4: I know we're probably gonna talk about it, but I do believe it deserves a little bit of like extra umph here in that Cole Reagan's got absolutely annihilated this weekend. Unbelievable because I had bet on him. He was one of the reasons I completely fell off, struck out the side in the first inning and then just got obliterated, similar to what happened with Bobby Miller early in the year. He would probably fit along the lines of the next of the trajectory of players that we're going to try to jump back in and buy back in on. So all these great performances, Sonny Gray's probably the best, George Kirby is the most positive. But the inverse was Cole Reagan's And anyone that's worried I would go still by on Reagans.
Speaker 1: Some bilows have already vanished.
Speaker 2: Ender Bogart's second home run of the season on Sunday conditions around, well.
Speaker 1: It's still maybe it's still a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's in my trade video.
Speaker 4: I mean, you are you and me are right, lock step man, Xander Bogarts, Nolan Jones has been pretty awful, Like you could probably get him for cents on the dollar right now.
Speaker 2: Those are some guys. But again I think the Bogarts wanted starting to get away. The Julia one's already gone. We talked about that ago you missed it. Castillo another good performance for him again in the Rockies, nine strikeouts, but we'll take it. So the Castillo one's probably also that door shut, right, Xander's still around Shoto with Minaga another great star for him. He is now three and zero. Our boys. Shota we said was a better return on investment in drafts than Yamamoto is going to be. I think we look pretty smart right now.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, you said that you look pretty smart. I did not say that so far that Yeah, it's a very royal we. I mean, I was all about Minaga, but I did not think I Managa was going to be better than Yamamoto, and he has.
Speaker 3: Performed at that level. There's a lot of like underlying stuff.
Speaker 4: He's left on base percentage is like astronomically high, Like you're not gonna keep having that, Like you're gonna have some regression on I Minaga, but you know he's still been he's still been awesome.
Speaker 3: That you know splitter.
Speaker 4: Nobody's doing anything with that splitter right now is fastball, It's deceptive. That's why it's got really big stuff plus And this was really why in a royal we sense, we could say that since the beginning of the year a in draft season, you needed to draft him, but now you need to get him. You needed to get him to push up that value because like, that's one of those guys, even when they're performing well, he hasn't taken that next tier step. But now I think he has now, Like that was like two weeks ago where the next step of like, hey this guy is going to be a top twenty five sp or something like that, that step has kind of happened with him, and he's been phenomenal. And maybe the regression that a lot of people are thinking that's gonna happen with Ivanaga, he's going to be slow paced and not this big explosive blow up situation like col Reagan's like we're seeing with some of these guys.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get.
Speaker 2: To the closers, let's take a couple of questions from the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Here's one from Michael. Someone dropped Evan Carter in my league? Is he worth grabbing and replacing Hoskins on my team? I wouldn't take him over Hoskins.
Speaker 4: And it's going to be a ten team, Like, yeah, Hostage sounds just been too good.
Speaker 3: He's been too Hoskins. Yeah, I mean I would love there.
Speaker 4: I'd love to get Carter, but like I feel like you gotta have somebody else that you would cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think.
Speaker 4: Carter also is kind of you know, the counting stats stuff is still kind of low.
Speaker 2: Well, Greg Olan Jones was your guy that you were fading, and Evan Carter was my guy we're fading. It's so far we were both right, Evan Carter or Langford rest of season?
Speaker 3: This one from.
Speaker 2: Stephen Stephen Stephen Steven come back here that I'm a brain the cable guy.
Speaker 4: Cable guys list covered in my list, Stephen step Alright, yeah, I'm still gonna go Langford. I'm gonna kind of hold to that all season long. I don't want to switch off of that. Even though the counting stats haven't been there, He's still being put in like really great situations.
Speaker 3: Carter's coming back along. I'll go Langford, all right.
Speaker 2: Very good, All right, let's get to some closing time here. In my Waiver Wire pickup video, I put Mason Miller in there because he was still in the sixties in terms of roster percentage. He's only at seventy one percent over this weekend, folks, What are we doing here? He should be ninety something percent roster This blows my mind.
Speaker 3: But is that like ESPN ESPN? No, this was the CBS numbers bro seven.
Speaker 2: I just looked this morning because I was like, okay, must have gone off this week and it's had to be the end. No, it was not the end of Days where everything all of a sudden was all picked up. Of Mason Miller's just up to seventy one percent, he went up like six percent.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what's going.
Speaker 2: On out there, but that's crazy. If Mason Miller is still available, please please roster him. Kirby Yates another great performance for him on Sunday. He got four final outs there for him. Your thoughts on Kirby Yates and this closer job.
Speaker 4: He's been pretty freaking awesome and he has the experience on this jose leclerk has been Dusty Robertson. I think is kind of locked into that like seven to eight role. I don't think anything is going to change there. I do think at some point this team is going to consider going to trade for like a more impactful closer to really lock down their bullpen. But if Kirby Yates ends up being like a guy the guy, they could actually kind of foresee themselves having like a good back into the rotation if they put the clerk in less leverage spots.
Speaker 3: I think it's great you run.
Speaker 4: Kirby Gates is a must pick up if he is still out there, assuming he probably is because guys like Mason Miller are. But I do think there's the possibility. I think there's quite a few closers right now that have that thin eye. Someone asked in the chat earlier about Kevin Ginkle, do we think that Do I think that Kevin Ginkle will keep the job when Paul Sewald comes back.
Speaker 3: If you would have asked me when the season.
Speaker 4: Started, I'd have said, yes, I did think Ginkle was going to take that job with how he's performed. No, I would not think he's going to keep that job. So I think there are quite a few guys that have like this thin ice. Even as good as they are, they could still lose that position. Brewers probably going to potentially look at something. Payomps and Naribe have been fine, but this would be another one of those teams that, as good as kirbyates is, this is all about pickup and know that you know something could change, but I don't think he's letting go of that anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Andre's Munio's blown save in the tenth the first game with the double header yesterday against the Rockies.
Speaker 4: Any concern there, Uh, if Matt Brash were super super healthy, Yes, I've thought Matt Brash was a guy that could take over there.
Speaker 3: You have died on the Matt Brash hill for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, his sweet I mean sweeper is one of the most disgusting pitches in baseball. But he hasn't been healthy, hasn't been out there, so right now, no, I don't think so. But if this is to continue in Brashes to get healthy, I do think he can take some saves away. So that's probably like a next month speculative type of thing.
Speaker 2: Suarez another save for him Tanner Scott nice rebound to he had been a little shaky reaslely so good there for especially for Tanner Scott.
Speaker 1: Think people a starting a little worried.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, with aj Puck being a big old pile of garbage. Uh, they just decided to put him on the I L because he was hurt, even though he's horrible, and that's a guy that could have taken over that position.
Speaker 1: Closing birthday, You're salty today.
Speaker 3: He's so bad.
Speaker 1: He's a great, big old He's.
Speaker 3: Not a good starter. He's not a good starter.
Speaker 2: You're right, he's not a closer, though he'd probably be a great closer. Hector Neris picked up his first save on Saturday night. Other question for you that Tampa Bay Rays closer situation too, that seemed to be one that is in a bit of a flux. What's your take on that one.
Speaker 4: I still think like Fairbanks is gonna get locked back in.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably a great time to go get Fairbanks for almost nothing. But this team has always been comfortable kind of like rotating out different pieces, you know, Colin Pache and stuff like that. I think like come next month, like Fairbanks will be okay. I think he'll be kind of locked back in, So if he were dumped, I would try to go pick him up.
Speaker 2: What about in the cup situation too, I just mentioned Nears. Do you think that als Delay could be on his way out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't think he's good.
Speaker 4: I think Nars is going to get the more recent save opportunities. They've already been noncommittal to Alsila Alzlai like over the last couple of days.
Speaker 3: So I know, I do not feel good. I never felt good about him. That was one of those weird ones.
Speaker 4: I had a couple shares of ners that I'm now going to benefit from. But I think this is one of those situations that is more turnstyle for the short period of time that ends up being the Cubs making a move to bolster the back of their rotation if they're going to take that division.
Speaker 2: All right, here's a question for Jake Watkins. Uh, why are we called the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Oh, it's because there's a song called take Me Out to the Ballgame, And originally it sort of as I called the people the Peanut Gallery, and I said, that's not really fun. So it's instead call them the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks because they.
Speaker 1: Are part of the show. It's fun. You guys get to chime in. So there you go. That happened.
Speaker 3: That was before me too, by the way.
Speaker 4: That was before you, right in the first incarnation with you and Dan Harris.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Nolan Jones dropped in Star Platinum's main event, NFBC League.
Speaker 4: I was a that. You want to know why I traded for Nolan Jones over the weekend. I actually made a trade. I traded a closer. It's a little bit of a different format. I was, I'm kind of low in outfield. I'm taking a chance. I had a good jillion closers because I hit on all the like guys that were sitting out there. This is our Bogman League where we only do roto up until the All Star break, then a champions crown, and then we redraft and moved ahead the head. I mentioned this league before, and I traded Kenley Janssen to try to potentially buy back on Nolan Jones because I was so robust at closers and so far doesn't look good. So far he's just been I mean, it was only in a couple of days for me. But yeah, he's been bad, he's been real bad.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's really good whenever your your family.
Speaker 3: Gives you shout outs.
Speaker 1: Here and look at this, mom wish me a happy birthday. I'm watching the show.
Speaker 3: Look at this. She's proud of you. She loves you. She literally said, She's like, can I come in the chat and say something? I'm like, if you want, of.
Speaker 1: Course you can. Look at this. Mama loves her little boy, little baby boy. Look at that.
Speaker 3: That's very nice, beautiful moment. There.
Speaker 2: Not so little anymore. You're like six', four you're a big. Guy but look at. That see all the love on the show, today all the, fans a family, affair, Cousin Donnie welsh's, mom everybody's.
Speaker 3: Here on the. Program love you love. You you, know, LOOK i, know.
Speaker 2: Say what was talking about some stuff here With Mason. Miller, LOOK i don't care. Whatever you, know there's no excuse For Mason miller not to be ninety five percent roster right now or ninety something. Like it's it's, absurd it's, stupid it's. Ridiculous, yeah it's kind for closers all the.
Speaker 3: Time well because, also, like let's just like say the a's.
Speaker 4: Situation you, know obviously The a's like they, Stink but let's say that situation taken away from, opportunities only makes him the top fifteen.
Speaker 3: Closer, yeah that's.
Speaker 4: Amazing you're still gonna own the fifteenth closer in a ten team.
Speaker 3: League, yeah there's no reason For Mason miller to not be. ON i completely.
Speaker 2: Agree absolutely, dumb absolutely. Stupid all, right let's get to some things that are not. Stupid let's get to some rookie. Lookies Andy pasea's first major league go and. Run, however he's striking out a, ton SO i don't know what you want to take out of. That Louis eel from The yankees one unearned, run two, hits five and two, Thirds so good start for him against The rays And Mitchell parker seven shoutout. Innings everyone's talking about The Mitchell. Parker what's your take On Mitchell? Parker eight case for him and the six nothing went over the.
Speaker 4: Strows, yeah, well and the team seems to be pretty confident about.
Speaker 3: Him it's one of those.
Speaker 4: GUYS i MEAN i woke up a little bit dismissive about, him but he hasn't walked the. Guy zero percent walk, right twenty eight PERCENT k percentage is. EXPECTED era is in. Line he is giving up a lot of like back. Contact it's over twelve percent barrel, rate which is pretty freaking. High so it'd be interesting to see when the league catches up to. Him But i'd like to see a little bit more ground. Ball we'll see how it. Goes he's worth the stream right, now But i'm not Gonna i'm not gonna be cutting other assets just to ride A Mitchell parker train the rest of the.
Speaker 3: SEASON i don't think it is going to.
Speaker 2: Last, yeah that's a good analysis, there but, again you're desperate for starting.
Speaker 1: Pitching is certainly a way to go and stream.
Speaker 3: It, yeah you might as.
Speaker 1: Well all, right let's continue on.
Speaker 2: Here three up and three down A Doolas garcia to Run homer On, Sunday good on. Him Showy otani two two for, three pardon me with a two run bomb and casey my six shutout. Innings look at. That The tigers starting to get something out of that young. Pitchers There Scoobale mies who. Knows maybe The tigers are still gonna get something out of all these amazing prospects that we've been hearing about for such a long, time but certainly school in The mount. Today probably more on that later on the Show Three, Down Adrian howser lit up for eight.
Speaker 1: Runs why DO i love This? Welsh it's booty?
Speaker 2: Time Jose bau is not going anywhere as long As howser keeps throwing up starts like, This SO i love this music to my ears and easy on my?
Speaker 3: Eyes what do you put your take? Here Christian scott time soon? TOO i mean the Booty.
Speaker 4: Man if the booty can, stay we're all gonna be fair with the Booty. Man but Also Christian scott was awesome again over this past, week so you, Know clock's a, ticken clocks a ticken for those arms that are not trustworthy to be taken off and guys Like budo taking over a rotation spot And Christian scott getting an, Opportunity so you KNOW i would Stream Christian.
Speaker 2: Scott now you kind of blew the leader earlier of the. Show But Cole reagan's made the Three. DOWN i think we're gonna put him on here all. Year but seven, runs nine, hits one and two thirds, innings is someone do a wellness check On Nick.
Speaker 1: POLLOCK i hope, so but what do we take out of this start?
Speaker 3: Here he just business as?
Speaker 1: Usual move.
Speaker 4: On for, me it is like if you had watched the start so, again LIKE i had bet, MAN i had bet like the k prop on. HIM i was really liking that, one and he came out the. Gates is just like That Bobby miller. Start he came out the gates three, strikeouts struck out the. Side he ended up having LIKE i think five, strikeouts but he only you, know he had sixty two pitches in two. Innings but he had and this is, why Like i'm not kicking myself too. Much he threw the most pitches of any pitcher this season in a single. Inning it was not meant to. Be he did have a lot of stuff around the. Zone didn't seem to be fooling, anybody which is, unfortunate and you could obviously argue, like oh, hey that's part of the. Problem but his fastball that was like that was what he was laaning. On he didn't have the knuckle. Curve the cutter was bad in that. Start the only thing that was efficient was a change up forty percent with. Rate but he was just sitting around the zone too, much by the, way seventy two percent zone rate on his, fastball so he just sat around the zone because he didn't have the secondaries and he got beat. UP i think it was to bad, start but literally in that first inning you saw the eliteness of Who Cole reagan's.
Speaker 3: Is so my, Eyes i'm out, buying, buying buying.
Speaker 4: Anybody there's also a lot of Like internet negative stuff because like you, know Obviously nick was is the Biggest Cole reagan's, guy had him on his. Show there are people out there that really have defended and Like Cole. Reagan so then there's always like you, know the worst that are out there being, like oh look at this, now and it's gonna this, negativity negativity which is going to.
Speaker 3: Beized, like you.
Speaker 1: Know guys have bad. Starts it, happens especially younger. Pictures you, know what makes you great is.
Speaker 2: Consistency that's why we're, great because we're consistently we are he, theocre, right all.
Speaker 1: Right let's get to the last one of the three.
Speaker 2: Down Louis, varland another, guy you, Know Louis varland got buried by The Cole Reagans LEAGUE i feel like two and two thirds innings for, him four runs not a good.
Speaker 1: Start he is zero and four with a nine to one eight e R.
Speaker 3: A your. Thoughts it has not.
Speaker 4: Worked it's not, good and they do have options that are just kind of looting around. There they've given us a couple different, guys and you've GOT i think It's David festa is somebody that.
Speaker 3: You maybe could see.
Speaker 4: Soon it's A TRIPLE a pitcher if they want to kind of kill this, experiment so be on the lookout for. That maybe someone that can end up getting. Streamed but, yeah Like Louis island was fun to experiment with because it's, like, oh, hey you, know we might get bigger. Strikeouts maybe he'll be the Next Bailey. Over it's been pretty, atrocious AND i think they're GONNA i think they're gonna cut bait on that pretty.
Speaker 2: Soon David festa one four six era over four starts At TRIPLE.
Speaker 1: A i believe we're At.
Speaker 2: YEAH i always From jersey's A jersey. Boy look at This David festa From, Verona New. Jersey fifteen strikeouts and twelve, innings a one point seven zero.
Speaker 1: Whip so perhaps that will be a guy that we.
Speaker 3: SEE i do not.
Speaker 2: Know we shall find out it only has four walks so. Far i'm, sorry no looking at it right. Here eleven, walks that's the. Problem eleven, walks fifteen, strikeouts eleven walks and twelve. Innings that does not scream like a guy THAT i want at a major league.
Speaker 3: Level but you Got Louis, viarland who's you, know getting banged around.
Speaker 1: Every he's getting under start bang around.
Speaker 2: Hard here's one FROM R joe's twenty. Three Low perfedo Or. Orelvis you're not An orelvis. Guy i'm a Low perfido. Guy he's gonna be up here sooner or. LATER i, mean The Osea bray experiment is about done well to.
Speaker 4: That, ACTUALLY i Don't i'm not like a Not orelvis. Guy i've just never been. Aggressive But orelvis is destroying the miners right, now so, like no doubt about.
Speaker 3: That tons of.
Speaker 4: Homers HE i just don't know where the opportunity jumps in outside of, him just being, like all, right we can't keep him down here here.
Speaker 3: Anymore we gotta. Go what's interesting About Luoper.
Speaker 4: Fido he's been an, outfielder BUT i think it was three days ago he started exclusively doing some first base, work AND i think they are prepping. That we are on the pres of this now because of. That how quick are they going to do, THAT i don't. Know If luperfido coming, up we'll be at the one hundred percent expense Of jose Bre You Jose brau kind of a team. Leader i'm not sure they would like cut, that but it might maybe be like a week while Luper fido is working through first, space being feeling a little bit, comfortable but that is showing a clear sign of where he's gonna. Go his k's are still a big problem and SOMETHING i mentioned early, on but obviously like he has been prolific. POWER i lean Looper fido BECAUSE i see a clear path of where he can play versus A. Elvis BUT i wouldn't be shocked If erelvis was called up.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, okay well there you go. Tomorrow that's that's.
Speaker 3: FAST i just wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Shocked tons of, injuries let's just fly through. Them Tristan kassas undergoing A. Mri that's never. Good you have a rib, injury so we all know it's an oblique don't know why we're pretending like we don't know it's an obliquecause that's what it, is because that's what everybody. Has Christian haaber placed on the fifteen. Day il the only guy who's been solid here for The. Astros butetty Time erlander's. Back, seriously this is. Rough so he's on with a neck.
Speaker 1: Injury.
Speaker 2: Again this is the second guy You darvish and Now javier with this next. Stuff but we're going On Ils.
Speaker 1: Brian. Whooo the elbow.
Speaker 2: Will begin a rehab assignment On, sunday so that's good. News Joan duran rehab a signing for him On. Tuesday Ose siri was held out because of kidney. Stone, ouch that's not. Fun Sean murphy guess what an? Oblique but again he's been out for a. While he's throwing with more. Intensity but in the, meantime Like Travis darnaud has been. TERRIFIC i picked him up my league Because Kybert ruiz As Kybra ruis has done nothing and he's now, hurt SO i just picked Up. Darnault Ozzie albis is cleared to doing fielding drills, again practor Big toe working his way. Back Frankie montos was against a forum, issue but don't. Worry it's not like he strained something got hit on it with the. Ball he expects to miss his next, start but so far it looks like just Swelling Meryl, kelly just when you thought somebody was, Safe Welsh Meryl, kelly.
Speaker 3: Mri and his right.
Speaker 2: Shoulder you don't like to see, This Slade Jaconey, shook the great names got added and he ended up pitching yesterday in this.
Speaker 3: Rotation so what do you make of This Meryl kelly injury? Here it's not. Good it's not good at.
Speaker 4: ALL i THINK i saw a couple of people analysis That max scherzerd had a similar. Injury it was a low grade and it costs about a. Month that seems like what that's gonna. Be and the The diamondbacks are. Reeling, MAN i, Mean eduardo is not coming back until Late. June this is probably a. Month Slade chaconi did perform pretty. WELL i don't buy him long. Term they sent Down Tommy henry the other day because he can't go past the. FIFTH i don't know what this team's gonna. Do they're GONNA i, MEAN i know what they're gonna. Do they're gonna keep throwing Out shaconi Or Tommy henry maybe based on like the matchup or something like, that and it's gonna be baseline, serviceable you, know and you gotta get guys Like corbyn carrola but a fantasy owner's care because you Lost Meryl. KELLY i don't think you're gonna replace it With Slade. CHACONI i don't think you're gonna place it With Tommy. Henry you're gonna have to go into other. Avenues jeer, Situation Mitchell, Parker Joe, budo if he's getting, opportunities those are Guys joey let's.
Speaker 3: Call Hm Joey joey But, Yeah joey b is now Officially Joey.
Speaker 2: Butts, also As michael, said, Yes Royce lewis is doing baseball, activities which means he is eating sunflower. Seeds, uh he's cleaning out His pikes baseball, activities cleaning his. Bubble the, bubble, yeah the, GLOVE a little bit of, oil the shaving.
Speaker 1: Cream we were shaving cream guy or an oil.
Speaker 2: GUY i was an oil guy as a, kid and then AS i got, older they said the shaving cream made the leather, softer SO i.
Speaker 3: SWITCHED i did shaving.
Speaker 4: CREAM i was just more of like an electric, Razor LIKE i DON'T i clearly don't grow great.
Speaker 3: Gloves not on your. FACE i thought you were. TALKING i.
Speaker 1: WAS i was. GLOVES i was.
Speaker 2: OILING i shaved with oil just Because I'm italian and that you like all oil.
Speaker 1: My face and start shaving.
Speaker 4: IT i heard shaving, cream and THEN i just thought of, Like i'm, like, OH i just kind of electric. GRATE i liked the electric razor my. Gloves, SPECIFICALLY i like to go down the sides of the mits with the electric, razor just give it a, nice little like clean. Shave that's exactly What i'm.
Speaker 3: Doing it was an all time great leading off. Moment this is this is one for the.
Speaker 2: Books all, right let's continue on one. More Anthony rendon also on THE i l just in case. Hamstring he has never played sixty games in the season for The. Angels fun, Fact welsh fun.
Speaker 4: Fact, yeah, FINE i don't hope he doesn't play. Anymore, WELL i just feel.
Speaker 2: BAD i feel like his body's just completely. Letting why do you feel, bad BECAUSE i think as a professional you want to. Perform he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't he doesn't want to play as a. Professional he doesn't want to. Play he wants to cash the. Check so he's, probably you.
Speaker 3: Know, what, Like, no he's doing. Great he's probably he gets to sit at home not play. Baseball it's his favorite thing on the. Planet do you think he's sad at home because he doesn't play. Baseball, no he hates. Baseball he hates. Baseball he hates the. People, rindon he hates. Baseball oh, okay he hates it. Everybody, look look everybody in. Here he hates.
Speaker 4: Baseball he hates the, fans he hates the people that work in, baseball he hates the. Ball he hates everything about the. Sport you know why he plays it because he makes the, monies the. Money he is having the best time of his life right, now sitting at home not. Playing he's PROBABLY i, mean he's probably Playing madden any other. Sport maybe he loved, basketball, SOCCER i don't know anything but.
Speaker 2: Baseball he's probably JUST i think he's just frustrated that.
Speaker 4: He's cooking pins in, baseball like their uh, whatever the dolls is just.
Speaker 3: Like, ooh you die. Baseball you, know more.
Speaker 4: Homers that's why we don't Have homers because he's cursing the.
Speaker 2: Base homers are down Because Anthony rendon is cursing. Base, yes, well let's have a good. Month let's turn things. Around It's walsh's birthday and it's time For Mondays Best bets of The day With joey p and The.
Speaker 3: Welsh don't forget.
Speaker 2: Everybody if you're making your, wagers make sure you do it at bet three six. Five that's the place to. Be bet five, bucks get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading. Off so go ahead and sign up. Today use that promo. Code it's good for your. Health and remember bet. Responsibly twenty one or eighteen or. Over In kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets. Off In, iowa terms and conditions. Apply everything applies. Today here's what applies to the betting. World let's talk about The Philadelphia. PHILLIES i want to start here with my, Boy Ranger suarez over five and a half k's against The Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Reds it's big. Juice it's minus one thirty.
Speaker 2: Six SO i want to same gay parlay this bad boy with The phillies on the money line today Against Hunter green minus one twenty two on the money line for The. Phillies so you take that along with The, suarez you put.
Speaker 1: It together to get plus one. Seventy so that's your parlay of the.
Speaker 2: Day i'm doing it first Because suarz is my favorite bet of the, day but it's also again a little heavy onto.
Speaker 3: The, juice a little too much of the.
Speaker 2: Juice so, instead let's do same game parlay and let's bump it up little duo bet. There The pirates on the run line minus one and a half today against The. Brewers The brewers are struggling offensively right now plus one sixty. Five they've Got jones on the mound for The, pirates who's been absolutely. Brilliant so The brewers offense Without christianellich has not been the. Same they have been kind of plodding along. Recently SO i like the Way jones'. Pitch it's hard not. To he's been. Fantastic so give me The pirates big plus money plus one sixty five and The tigers on the money line today with my Boys scooble on the mound at minus ONE i eight against The rays and other offense that's been struggle bus so far this. Year so those are some bets Of monday In Major League. Baseball welsh? Birthday, boy what do you have of the? People we got some similar. Stuff by the, WAY i think we found. OUT i didn't realize this back. WHEN i just want to mention this About Jared jones that LIKE i think everybody's a little bit timid about, him is like, ouch recorded is a bet that some books offer that it's not available for him because of that last, outing remember where he only went.
Speaker 4: FIVE i didn't realize. This that was on a four day. REST i believe that they had said and that was why he had such a short stint Because i'm a little bit like a little bit dicey about. Him the strikeouts look. Amazing this looks like a great, Opportunity LIKE i want to bet Anything Jared, jones but you do worry like how far is he going to be able to go into? GAMES i just wanted to throw that out. THERE i do think this is going to be one where we can get back to those, like you, know eighty pitches or. Whatever so it's actually not a bad, matchup so, MINE i kind of agree with you on The ranger. Side this is a good matchup against The. Reds a lot of swing and miss in their. Game ranger has gone deep into games which could hurt this, one but, regardless like the strikeouts have been there and this is a good, play but it is, juiced AND i also just didn't want to straight up tail. Yours here's another one THAT i. Love Dylan Cees dylan ce Strike he's going up Against colorado right. Now we've seen seven strikeout, GAMES i believe six and sevens and he's going up Against colorado.
Speaker 3: With a pretty big. One some books are moving into like seven and a.
Speaker 4: Half So i'm pairing these two And i'm doing allt Lines ranger at five strikeouts And Dylan cease at six.
Speaker 3: STRIKEOUTS i got.
Speaker 4: Just around minus like one nineteen one, twenty And i'm betting that a little bit.
Speaker 3: HARDER i will.
Speaker 4: Also side tell YOU i kind of love the alternate ladder ish bet on the strikeouts For Dylan ce's. Today so not gonna not putting it, official But i'm just telling YOU i LIKE i bet the eight eight. K's two others you Mentioned, DETROIT i also Like. Detroit Here detroit And Tampa. Bay They're i've been experimenting with no run first inning, stuff and you know what the ones that have killed me is WHEN i shy away from trying to get bottom fifteen scores in. There SOMETIMES i hone, In like this, WEEKEND i was, like, Oh Garrett crochet and we almost had it and then bam. Home so this is all to lead to say that with The detroit And Tampa, bay both teams are bottom fifteen in the league in scoring runs in the first.
Speaker 3: Inning so that's.
Speaker 4: Good now you attached to It Zach, lttel which has been pretty Good Intarigue. Scooble So i'm going to take the no run first inning with a little bit of juice minus one thirty and then finally this one. There maybe there's some of that inherent, risk but some of the GUYS i follow as far as algorithm goes on, scoring like the overall scoring to be lower in The Baltimore angels game today and specifically through the first, five so you Got Redebt meers on the. MOUND i like this first five under four and a, Half so under four and a half runs to the first, five leaning On Redebt meers and that's minus one oh, Five so that's my third. Bet got a couple of others that are sitting on The Betting pros. Apps been a little dusty the last couple of days, though because of that bad.
Speaker 3: Weekend but turn it, around turn it around. Today not.
Speaker 1: Me i'm on the.
Speaker 3: Upswing, Thursday friday, good very good. Weekend we're.
Speaker 2: Rocking and remember if you want to join us, too bettingpros Dot com Slash Leading off.
Speaker 1: We got a group in.
Speaker 2: There remember From friday To, friday we're giving away free. Stuff now whoever the best of the week is so the way to do that Again betting pros Dot com Slash Leading Off.
Speaker 1: Joint it's. Free you don't even have to, wager you just have to make.
Speaker 3: Picks it's.
Speaker 1: Fun download The Betting pros app right. Now do. That it's good for.
Speaker 2: You, plus THE Nfl draft is just days, away so there's lots of fun content we have on. That if you want to put some wagers on, that AND i think that you, do so that'll do it for. Us here on The bets of The day With joey p and The welsh brought to you by bet three six. Five, okay it's home run board. Time so over the, weekend obviously a little bit of movement here we got three four people up at the nine Oh, thankee Cursus bos And scalarp at.
Speaker 1: Nine also, wait walking life five at?
Speaker 3: Nine what AM i?
Speaker 2: SAYING i can't even. Count i'm still at. EIGHT i should have Taken. Schwarber So i'm gonna correct that. TODAY i will take schwarberfest here to go yard Against Hunter green guy throws one hundred. Straight that sounds good To Kyle. Schwarber so thoughts on your home run pick of the, Day.
Speaker 4: WELSH i was gonna Take Kyle, SCHWARBER i swear To, god and THEN i saw. IT i was gonna take him with, You but THEN I i leaned off it so really. Quickly in the, CHAT i was either gonna Take Corbyn carroll or O'Neil cruz one of the. Two my, guys these are these are my you, know these are both my. Guys O'Neil cruz has been, stinky and then Obviously Corby carroll has been kind of stinky Against Lance. Lynn so if the chat wants to fill it up real, Quick i'm gonna take WHO i see, quickly THOUGH i Know joe is, like we gotta. Go.
Speaker 3: UH i See, CRUISE i See.
Speaker 2: Cruise i'm gonna say, this SO i say go against Lance.
Speaker 1: Lynn here's.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: Uh he was one of these guys that was doing some research on over the weekend for THE tv show Lance.
Speaker 2: Lynn that era sitting at two the x C R, a THE, fip everything is nearly, five so winter is coming for Lance lynn at some.
Speaker 1: Point that's the WAY i would.
Speaker 3: GO i would Be.
Speaker 4: Chat The chat wants O'Neil cruz though we're Going O'Neil.
Speaker 2: Cruise well is the man of the, people especially on his. Birthday great to see everybody.
Speaker 1: Here we gotta. Go we got a big meeting to get.
Speaker 4: To It's.
Speaker 2: Monday i'm sure you got some kind of work related. Thing but, again subscribe To fantasy For ROSE. Mlb drop your comments. Below you just might win this amazing Trophy Smack championship.
Speaker 3: Belt it's.
Speaker 1: Tremendous god that thing is. Sexy make sure you do.
Speaker 2: That subscribe to the channel on, YouTube join us live, here or just listen wherever you get your podcasts as.
Speaker 1: Well that'll do it for.
Speaker 2: Us the story of the game goes. On for The Welsh I'm JOEY. P we'll see you next. Time, kids enjoy Your.
Speaker 1: Monday