Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge Hi.
Speaker 2: Guys, Welcome to another episode of two Teas and a Pod. This is last week's episode of the Real Housewives of New York Season fifteen, episode nine. It starts out at UBA's pigeon picnic. That's like a tongue twister, ubas pigeon pig nic. Nick Brent suggests a game where the women share a rumor that they've heard about another woman in the group. This gives the women an opportunity to respond and set the record straight. The first rumor is that Jessel tricked Povit into marrying her. Jessel explain that this is true because her work visa was about to expire. Although they were already dating, she sped up the process by having a legal marriage a year before their actual wedding ceremony. Me Oh, Rebecca's beliefs are brought up. Rebecca clarifies that Judaism is her religion and scientology is her philosophy. And then size rumor is that she broke up a marriage working for David and getting pregnant while he was still married. Size states she met David six years after his divorce and is not a homewrecker.
Speaker 3: Jeez, six years is a long time. But I have another question.
Speaker 2: Are we just going to ignore the fact that Brenn just randomly brought dick shaped lollipops to the picnic.
Speaker 3: And why they blur him out?
Speaker 2: I think it was too phallic. It's like the ones you say.
Speaker 3: Vicky was second on one once and they showed it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, just a casual picnic with some dicks talking pigeons. Then Raquel says that Brenn told Raquel that Aaron and Rebecca were trying to find the leaky pigeon. Aaron feels that Raquel is singling her out and becomes frustrated while it's blaming the reasoning behind her in Rebecca's decision to pull the pregnancy prank. Brennan since insists she was part of the prank, but Aaron argues that Brenn didn't know the pregnancy was fake, she couldn't have truly been on it. Brenn says she didn't need to be tested like that, but clearly she failed the test. In your opinion, is Brenn in the prank or not in the prank?
Speaker 3: Well, she was tipped off that it was a prank, and then she added to it, so how is she not in the prank?
Speaker 2: I do know that if I never have to hear the words prank or pigeon again an ever again, I'll be fine with it. I will be didn't.
Speaker 3: You off topic? What do you think about Jessel's new confessional inspired look from the nineteen sixties pillbox hat.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it, really, I don't remember it, so it's telling me you remembered.
Speaker 3: It, you'd mind it. She had a little round hat on the side of her head up here, and she it was like nineteen fifty sixties. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I think after seeing Durreid's wearing a satellite dish on her head, maybe I've just gotten nothing.
Speaker 3: That was a costume show a party though.
Speaker 2: That's not a costume.
Speaker 3: It was a theme, a themed whatever. This is a confessional.
Speaker 2: Well, people go all out in their confessionals. Then Aaron and Jenna meet for lunch. Aaron says she was approached by Glamor magazine to tell her college abortion story. Given the current state of reproductive policies, Erin is nervous in the interview coming out because how cool the public can be, and Jenna shares that she also had an abortion when she just started her career and they bond over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, she was very brave to talk about it because this world right now is just so damn opinionated. And I'm sure that she got a lot of nasty messages.
Speaker 2: Senta Okay, but she probably also got a lot of people that felt less alone when they saw that, or less shamed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, there's two sides to it, but unfortunately that's the mean, nasty ones that are allowed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then she shoots the interview sharing her abortion story for Glamour magazine. She said she found out she was pregnant just after moving to college at eighteen. She didn't tell anyone in her life until her mom a year later, and at this point her dad still didn't now doesn't know. Yeah, and I think she said that her mom said that she had one as well. Then we're at the art gallery with Jenna and Raquel. Raquel is confused why Erin is so upset that Raquel called her out for the leaky pigeon prank. Raquel hasn't talked to Bran or Aeron since the picnic Do you understand why Raquel is upset at Aaron.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. This whole Leaky Pigeon shit has just got me so sideways that it's like the point where I'm like, I'm so sick of hearing this. I don't know why anybody's met at anybody at this point.
Speaker 2: And was it just me or did you see a little bit of sexual tension between Jenna and Raquel.
Speaker 3: A little bit, but I think it might have also been just playing around.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Jenna said I'm allowed to have a crush, and then the.
Speaker 3: Legs Quel's pretty hot. I mean, they're both hot, but I just don't want to talk about this. I mean, if we have to hear about the leaky pigeon and the trank all see them long, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna there's no way, there is no way they this has got to be the last episode we talked about it. I mean, Uba tells Cy that Aaron called Uba to say she felt Uba had singled her out by saying that it was funny. Uba wasn't the one being gas lit this time. I feel like, Bravo, you need to tell these women that they need to have these conversations on camera.
Speaker 3: On camera lie too complicated, and I mean that's really their policy. But shit happens, people go out, things get said, and then the audience is left with, you know, shit, what are they talking about? And I think that there could be a policy like if it doesn't happen on camera, don't let's not talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But also it's like we're getting half stories, so we don't understand the magnitude of why somebody's so upset about something when we're getting a partial smidgeon of a story and then they're all kind of making up shit to get out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just need more from New York. This season just doesn't seem to be working.
Speaker 2: No. But the episode ends where Aaron ends up telling her dad about her abortion story and he's so lovely in this moment and he supports her, and then dark heart break, Yeah, when they say that her dad passed away four months after filming this.
Speaker 3: Essentially when she had said, you know, oh, my dad, he's some health issues, but he's going to be fine.
Speaker 2: Or even at the beginning when they sit down, she's like, oh my gosh, you look good. You're not green or something, you know, and.
Speaker 3: He did not look great, did not look great, but so sad. I'm not even sure what he passed away from.
Speaker 2: I think that it did show the incredible relationship those two have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then her mom too. Her mom is sick as well, so it's got to be a tough year filming both your parents sick like that.
Speaker 2: But it's really hard.
Speaker 3: That's been incredibly hard to watch back.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's kind of the end of the episode. I think that we're going to get like more of a turn up. We'll recap that the next episode later this week when we're recapping the Salt Lake Cities and then what else we have Beverly Hills we need to recap.
Speaker 3: I know, we'll we been doubling up on some of them because we were off, so there's busy days. We are going to be in studio this week, which is more fun. Tomorrow and we're going to recap Southern Charm. Now, oh my god, I went and refreshed Southern Charm. I watch it here and there, but not consistently. So I watched probably eighteen to twenty episodes of Southern Charm and oh my god, these guys on there, I mean everyone, we need shep like I know that you went to school with Shep. We have Shep coming up right, Yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: Him on December sixteenth, I think, so we have them. I mean, but this is so much like some of the way that the guys are dressed and the things that they say just reminds me so much.
Speaker 3: The drinking that goes on is insane. I mean, it's like whiskey and hard alcohol and oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We also have Kelly bin Simone coming on, which is good because we have that recent headline about riot, so we got to kind of dig into that. We've also seen some hot mess Express videos from Brittany from Salt Lake City, and then there's like all these comparisons between her running through the streets of New York and then Kelly ben Simone running the marathon, like it's just it's been a lot.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot. And then we have jingle Ball on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do have jingle Ball. So many great performances. You're wearing, Yeah you do, I do. I'm gonna look like a shiny disco ball.
Speaker 3: Oh you are. I don't even know what I'm wearing. I have somebody I'm just looking at. There have so many dresses. I just we're pants this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, well we'll see, we'll see. But I am excited to go, and I'm taking some of the kids and all that fun, all that fun jazz. But until then tomorrow, then.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow night Coast party at California Adventure. Oh yeah, you're not going to that.
Speaker 2: I cannot. It is too late.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm going to be an La tomorrow, going to I'm going to La tonight and then spending the night meeting with you doing some podcasts at in Burbank at the iHeart Studio, then coming home and then taking Sophia in two of her friends to California Adventure, and then Spencer and his girlfriend are gonna meet us there and it's gonna be very exhausting but Thursday, but.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so much fun. We're positive Spice today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially since I don't feel great, so it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Zee, Pat, can you send me one because I'm really not feeling my best. But I know but that by tomorrow I'll be ready. A lot going on, all right, By Tim.
Speaker 3: Bye,