Speaker 1: Old Zone Media.
Speaker 2: All Right, everybody, this is an emergency episode of It Could Happen Here. We're dropping everything else for the most important breaking news in the country. Andy Dick has overdosed in public in the city of Los Angeles. Thankfully, in preparation for this, we've had our entire team deployed to the areas around Andy Dick's home. James, do you have any updates on the situation.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not sure who Andy Dick is. It's just like a public figure in about I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Planned this out better.
Speaker 2: Andy Dick is America's sweetheart and he's going through some troubled times.
Speaker 4: But it's okay.
Speaker 2: They narcand him in public. No, it's Andy Dick's fault. This is entirely on Andy Dick. Yeah, well, good on the past and who had not Kerry Narkan. No, one should never feel sorry for Andy Dick. I feel bad for the Narkan.
Speaker 3: This is It could Happen here. Executive Disorder, our weekly news cast covering what's happening in the White House, the crumbling world, and Andy Dick. I'm Garrison Davis this episode. I'm joined by do we refer to someone? The first time, we only used the last name Garrison. Yeah, I'm joined by being James Shout, Robert Evans, and Sophy Lichter. We are covering the week of December fourth, December tenth.
Speaker 2: So one of the big stories of the last week or so is something that would seem would be unequivically a bad thing in any other political climate, which is Netflix buying Warner Brothers and contributing to the shrinking ever further of like America's like the number of people who actually own all of the media that Americans consume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, monopolization is obviously bad.
Speaker 2: But in this case, I mean it's it's it's bad that that end. It's probably better that Netflix buy it than Paramount by it.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I.
Speaker 4: Guess I'm like, well, okay, it's going to be working.
Speaker 5: Creditor versus alien situation.
Speaker 3: It's a really a weird situation, right, because a lot of people are really dooming about Netflix acquiring Warner Brothers and what that'll mean for like, you know, art and the you know, theatrical model of film distribution, and then not realizing that Paramount's counterbid based on Saudi money, yeah, would place Warner Brothers in the control of one of the most Trump aligned like media enterprises in the United States right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so let's let's let's roll back a second and look at what is actually going on here. And it's actually very important to note this is being recorded on Wednesday's Zeber tenth. This whole situation is changing extremely quickly. There could be some another unhinged thing could have happened by the time you're listening to this. But the basics here is that Paramount which was recently acquired by sky Dance. Which is which direction did that acquisition go?
Speaker 3: I mean, technically.
Speaker 5: Speaking was a merger, but it was really but it was Skydance taking control of Paramount. Skydance had been run by Larry Ellison's son, David Ellison.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, and this is this is this is this is the regime that sort of imposed Barry Weiss on CBS, which has become increasingly right wing under her quote unquote leadership. We're going to do a full episode about this. I think on Monday.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be tuning into the Charlie Kirka Erica kirktown Hall on CBS this Saturday.
Speaker 5: Oh God, they can't make me. I will have recorded this episode before they did this. I'm going to be tuning in because it looks phenomenal, so it's worth putting out. So Larry Ellison, who is the father of David Ellison, is one of the most terrifying of all of the right wing billionaires. Yeah, he's kind of more quiet than someone like Andresen or Elon Musk about being a unhinged right wing fanatic. But he's one of Trump's biggest spporters. He has a whole thing about how everyone's inevitably going to be under total concerts or avenalllists that will make everyone behave Well, we'll cover this more later. But the Ellison's the father son Ellison duo and paramounts backed by the Saudis Abu Dabi Catterer.
Speaker 2: They want Bugs Bunny desperately because he keeps My sources are saying he keeps pranking Mohammed Ben Salmon.
Speaker 3: By cross dressing. Yeah, and it's really Yeah.
Speaker 2: The entire Saudi military is incapable of stopping Bugs Bunny, I mean, bet for taking him down.
Speaker 3: Well, I think what's what's an interesting fact in these various bids for control of Warner Brothers. The Netflix deal does not include CNN. The Paramount deal does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before we get into that, we should we should say what Paramount is doing now, which is Paramounts on Monday began to try to just do a hostle takeover by just straight up buying out the shares at what they're claiming is the higher share price. There's a whole lot of complicated stuff yeah about share pricing here that you don't really care about.
Speaker 2: And there have been so many dishonest headlines, like one being like Paramount lost the bid by just seventy five cents. Seventy five cents to share. That's like hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Scats And that's not even it's it's all, it's all ridiculous. Yeah, the Wall Street Journal has been getting a lot of the information about this. We've gotten to a point on Wednesday where investors are going to the Wall Street Journal and being like, there's gonna be a bidding war. There's gonna be a bidding war. But the Wall stretjournle points out, and I think this is an interesting thing here that's important to say. These hostile takeover attempts almost never work. It's like thirty percent of the time. Yeah, and it's like sub thirty percent that these that these things kind of work. But the other card that the Father's son Ellison duo have is claiming that Trump is more likely to back Paramount's buyout than the Netflix one because Trump can sort of stop this through anti trust or quote unquote anti trust stuff. Per Axios, Jared Kushner's consultancy firm is part of Paramount's buyout plan, and per Wall Street Journal, David Ellison met with Trump with Trump administration officials in quote recent days and has offered to you know, this this comes back to what Garrison was saying about CNN being part about part of this package. They have been offering to effectively do to CNA what they did to CBS, which is put it under the control of the right wing fanatic and turn it into a propaganda pure propaganda outlet. This is you know, obviously corruption of a sort of mind blowing yeah. Yeah, and a broad to the fact that like our quote unquote free press is literally just for sale.
Speaker 3: Amazingly, this is not this doesn't seem to be working, no, I mean, and Trump has spoken positively about Netflix and the Netflix CEO the past few days.
Speaker 5: But he's also speaking negatively about both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both the Netflix heard negatively about Ellison recently. And there's a there's a quote from an article I found uh in the Wall Street Journal. Trump is so far avoided publicly backing a bitter None of them are particularly great friends of mine, he said at a White House round table on Monday. A person close to Trump said the President will want Paramount and Netflix to compete for his approval of a deal, which does sound very Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and apparently the specific thing he's mad at Paramount about is for having Mergory Taylor Green on CBSS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's It's really funny.
Speaker 5: There is no amount of sort of ass kissing that you can do to actually make Trump consistently be on your side. It's really hideous.
Speaker 3: This is all disgusting, unless unless you give him the FIFO World Peace Prize.
Speaker 4: Yes, Troy, Yeah, he'll die for FIFA now. Yeah, can I just say fuck me?
Speaker 2: He's actually renaming American football to soccer.
Speaker 3: God, I love the FIFA trophy because it looks disgusting trophy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have fifteen minutes on that.
Speaker 3: It's just all those hands grasping that ball.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, really genuinely one of the one of the most impressive actors sports sick fantasy since nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it doesn't seem like Trump is as keen to back Paramount's bid as what some of the Paramount people thought he might be. The Netflix deal might just end up actually going through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and we'll see about this. This is all going to change probably by the time you're reading this or listening to this. That's that's the one that you do. But it's so cool that we live in an economy where your two options are Netflix destroys Film forever and the Nazis gain control of CNN. It's great, great system. Yeah, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Notes, And what what would really be damaging if if Paramount's able to buy Warner Brothers is that then they would be in charge of Nathan Fielder's rehearsal, which which does which does target the fascistic Paramount regime. Yeah, James, what's some what's some small news stories we can uh, we can go with here before our first break.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'm operating on a couple of computers here, So this is gonna I'm gonna have to work around some constraints.
Speaker 3: Fam, good thing you're wearing your five eleven uniform to help maintain the discipline necessary.
Speaker 6: Garson, this is not five eleven, my friend, this is five dot one dot one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You kind of get this shit out side of Syria and Iraq, and I fucking love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still have my knockoff Timberland shirt which just says thix and gand and looks honestly, the label looks like an AI slop tried to put the Timberland logo.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: My favorite is the one that just says sixteen five plus eleven. I love fake five eleven shit. If you have fake five eleven shit, I have a collection of it. Send it to me. I will retire and make a museum one day. I cannot get enough of it. I love that it started as a rock climbing brand in New Smite and now it is a lifestyle brand in Syria.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I missed my Adodus tracksuit that I got.
Speaker 6: A I got some. I've got some Merle boots as well. I love that ship. I got a fake Gourban knife graber that that Yeah, yeah, bullshit bullshit knives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one of my face because putting up women's hats very soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, let's talk about the news. So this is a fun one. Schrodink is permit going to call it. In Pensacola, somebody participating in Food not Bombs was arrested Following that, at a press conference, the city announced that a person was arrested for being in a park too late, right, I guess in Florida, of course, yeah, this is this is the most serious crime.
Speaker 4: Yes, and also.
Speaker 6: Giving food to poor people, which is probably like a felony in Florida. So the city then announced issue have been resolved because there had been there was a permit issued to Food not Bombs for them.
Speaker 3: To be in the park late and give people food.
Speaker 6: Food not Bombs did not apply for the permit, nor do they want the permit, right, there's no kind of That's not how Food on Bombs works. Food not Bombs is an is it action? Non entity? Right like it is a protest action. The city is now reviewing if the permit is releasable under public records laws so someone can find out who attempted to white Knight food not bombs. Yeah, some of the suggestions as there's a guy who runs some kind of we will cooperate with the cops to get people of fentanyl charity, which uses some incredible AI imagery on its Instagram page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I will keep you updated on this, this Florida story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for that. James.
Speaker 6: In the Oregon versus Trump case regarding National Guard deployment, Judge J. Biby, not normally a guy associated with WOKE, a George W. Bush appointee, has penned an extensive opinion I think of sixty four pages on the domestic violence clause at the Constitution and how it ought.
Speaker 3: To restrain the use of the Guard.
Speaker 6: So it's like a different argument than we've seen previously, right, in discussions about the National Guards, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've read the other judge opinion pieces, but not this one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Biby's been been in it for a while, and yeah, he's been someone who has previously not really been an opponent of what I might see as of overreach in terms of state power and violence. But yeah, using this this is a different clause to the Constitution, right, So it's now moving along in that discussion yesterday as we were recording this, so that would be on Tuesday at the ninth. The Democrats, how they buy cameral shadow quote unquote shadow hearing on the detention of US citizens by DHS that doesn't really have the power to do much. And I have not had time to listen to the entire recording because it was only streamed on Facebook. I love that we have an opposition in this country.
Speaker 3: God, I love the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're really I like how together they've got it, Like after a rough patch, they're really firing out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a phoenix from the Ashes have an absolute ass whipping in the election.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like an ass phoenix exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ass Phoenix. That's that's my band. Actually, I can't believe that you plugged us on there.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Okay.
Speaker 6: Trump's ongoing barrage of hate about Somali people has been met with some incredible posting. People who are not on x dot com will have missed this, but like genuinely some of the funniest response to some of the most hateful shit. Like Trump and Miller have both been on a guess Fox News. Fox News went to Minneapolis and heard a call to prayer and had a meltdown about it. But this is this campaign, I guess by Trump and Miller is very much ongoing. We spoke about that last week with the TBS, and people aren't familiar, they can check that out last week. Yeah, Aileen Higgins won the Miami mayoral election. Do I want to make a pit Bull.
Speaker 4: Joke the dog you're talking about, mister worldwide.
Speaker 6: Well, we could do. Margat is a major issue. I'm just trying to work on that acronym.
Speaker 4: Oh God, because.
Speaker 2: I'm always thinking about mister worldwide, James. He's never far from my thoughts.
Speaker 6: No, I often think about Pitbull and how he and Hillary Clinton often were exactly the same thing.
Speaker 2: That's right, they have a lot in common. Actually, the primary thing.
Speaker 3: Is Miami, Yes, mister, yeah, yeah, yes, But this is the first time a Democrat has won the mayoral office in Miami in almost thirty years, which is this is wild significant.
Speaker 5: This is astonishing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I guess was like a pretty decent win. This was a runoff election, but it's still a pretty pretty substantial win.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think there's a few important notes here. One is that even the Miami Cuba demographics swung massively towards the Democrats, which is sort of apocalyptic news for the Republicans. Stas really, really bad. If you're losing the Miami Cuban population.
Speaker 2: If you have got Miami Cubans to think critically about politics, things are dire.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the other thing here too, is that the Florida Democratic Party, like I would compare them to clowns, but like these these motherfuckers make Bobo the Clown look like fucking Napoleon. These are the most some of the most incompetent people in the entire history of politics, and the Republicans are losing to them. That's astonishing. There were a couple of other results like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this week, Democrats flipped a Georgia State House seat. The seat moved blue by twenty two points.
Speaker 4: Geez yep.
Speaker 5: They flipped Albuquerque City Council. There's all of these little results, and this has been happening basically since we got the first special elections of the Trump administration, where the Republicans are losing like R plus twenty two districts. They're getting destroyed in places that it shouldn't be possible for them to lose and this is another major confirmation of the media everyone hates them theory. Every day it gets more and more validated. Everyone can hate them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Last a small news story that I think is worth mentioning because it's a I think pretty important. Actually, conservative podcaster Benny Johnson is threatening to sue Milo Theanopolis for alleging that he is gay. So we're gonna be keeping up with this story pretty close. I know this has a lot of ramifications for listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, cool, we should do ads. We're back and we're talking about the January sixth pipe bomb guy suspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we know there's a person. We don't know that it was a guy. We know someone playing for those pipe bombs. I'm going to talk about the suspect. I want to start just for a little bit by again talking about the degree to which I really hope this is apocalyptic for the Blaze. Yeah, what they did is a case study and what you should never do as a publication. It was unethical, it was idiotic, and it was deeply dangerous. And if the Capitol police officer does not sue them, I don't know what kind of advice she's getting other than maybe just sheer terror at the number of death threats she's already received. But like ma'am, getting all of Glennbeck's money is the only thing that will keep you safe right now.
Speaker 4: Please do it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you you were out last week when we when we got the like some the very first reporting on the pipe bomb arrests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, is the only thing I regret about my vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but very little information was out last week, and we have more information now regarding the alleged January sixth pipe bomber, or technically January fifth pipe bomber, who is now charged with transporting an explosive device with attempt to kill, injure or damaged property, and attempted malicious destruction by means of fire and explosive materials. According to court records, the FBI identified the suspect through cell tower records, license plate readers, and purchases of potential bomb making materials, including the pipes, the cap ends, the wires, steel, and nine volt batteries. It doesn't appear that they gained possession of new information, but by changing the agents looking at the information, they were able to piece piece this together to actually make inaction on it, leading to the arrest.
Speaker 2: So it's a classic FBI story of they had all the information they needed to have caught this guy very long ago and did not yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, or lack the ability to like put the piece together in a way that makes them able to do the rest.
Speaker 2: But as is always the case, this was not an issue if they didn't have enough access to information. There was too much ENCRYPTI you know, they need more power. No, they had everything they needed. They just didn't think right.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. They weren't thinking right, you know.
Speaker 3: Still, very little has come out officially about the alleged bomber's potential motivation.
Speaker 4: Who may be innocent, let's be clear, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: There's nothing alluding to his motivation in the charging documents besides just an interest, a year's long interest in bombmaking, starting in twenty nineteen and continuing into like twenty twenty one. Now NBC has reported based on sources inside the law enforcement investigation team, but Embassy's reported that before the suspect acquired an attorney, he confessed to investigators and told the FBI that he believed in twenty twenty election conspiracy theories. But some new information from the New York Post, which I have verified may have actually cracked this story wide open. They have learned that the suspect is a brony. My Little Pony fan draws a lot of actually relatively good quality My Little Pony fan art and writes fins my Little Pony fan fiction. I could read some.
Speaker 2: Here, Garrison, what is the quality of their fan fiction? Yeah, let's just just give us like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I'll read a paragraph. Quote Apple Bloom's eyes. It snapped open, and she sat up in her bed, panting heavily and sweat dripping from her red mane. It was another bad dream about that village she had discovered back in the Ever Free Forest sunny Town. At first, it seemed like a normal, peaceful little village, kind of like Ponyville. What was strange was that none of the inhabitants had cutie marks. In fact, they hadn't the slightest clue as to what a cutie mark was.
Speaker 4: So could you send me that link? Could? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll actually, I'll send this to the entire team chat.
Speaker 5: I'm demanding hazard pay at the next union negotiations. Hazard pay.
Speaker 3: Actually, like, this is very standard, but relatively good quality. My Little Pony brony activity non sexual entirely like. I've looked at a lot of this guy's art. It's fairly clear, pros, fairly high quality. My Little Pony fan are in a variety of styles from different earros at the show. Not like a sexually fetishistic depiction.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see the headlines from this. Yeah, cool Zone host defends Capital bipe bombers pros.
Speaker 3: But no like. A high school classmate told Washington Post that he was bullied for having a My Little Pony backpack in school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: He's had this interest for quite a while, kind of kind of tapered off a few years before before the bombing, But for a while this was like kind of one of his main hobbies. On a Tumblr profile, he lists his interest as quote hardcore music, video games, mainly horror, drawing, improving myself philosophically, and anime. Unquote. Well, his grandmother has described him as quote almost autistic, like because he doesn't understand a lot of stuff. Unquote. He's only ever worked for the family bail bond business.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, I'll say this, he wasn't bad like he kind of had a future in a private security or something like that, like not bad op set as it turned out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: A funny slash A dark thing is that in the right wing just desperate effort to make everything about trans people, they have turned this Brony thing into like a you know the trans people also like my little pony and like Bronie and like like quotes from like psychologists in some of these articles about how how how Bronie is like play with like gender boundaries spy by being fans of like a girl's like a like a property that's usually enjoyed by girls. So there's like a like attempt to try to kind of paint this and like in like a pseudo translate, but that's not getting much traction because like people know what Broni's are, and like, come on, I think this, this whole strategy is on the out in some ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, am I am I incorrect here because I had just caught this, but I didn't Actually this is like while I was on vacation, I had heard that he expressed a belief that the twenty twenty election was stolen from Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's we see do we know if that's accurate. Okay, Okay, So he does seem to.
Speaker 3: That's been reported by the NBC that he told investigators that he believed in like twenty twenty election conspiracy theories. Okay, the ones that were spread by Trump.
Speaker 2: So, I mean it seems like from what we have, one of the more predictable ones. And like it's not if this is like a weird right wing you know, Bronie. This is not the first time right wing Bronie has done something violent.
Speaker 3: He doesn't seem super political in my opinion, Like none of his own activity points towards a deep interest in politics.
Speaker 2: No, but if he said he thought the election was stolen, then that is makes sense as being a contributing fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a factor perhaps, but not a huge like online presence that revolves around politics. Like a lot of people who aren't super into politics maybe thought the election was like stolen or like rigged.
Speaker 2: I mean, as we try to point out periodically, the vast majority of people who will carry out a shooting or other act of mass public violence in the US are going to have more in common with other people who do that than anyone specifically, just in political terms for the most part, because most of them are you know, there's their shooter stands there, they're that sort of thing, like this is their special interest bombings or whatever he.
Speaker 3: Does seem to have, Like it's a lot of special interests, right. It used to be my little ponies, then it became bomb making that just seemed to be a special interest of his for like three or four years. Was just like the practice of bomb making. This is just just something he got like into, And I think that's more of a motivating force and like a specific partisan political motivation. And I think it's really funny, like reflecting on a a statement that that that law enforcement leaked last week saying that he had like anarchist like leanings, which is very very amusing now in light of in light of all of that, for.
Speaker 6: A long time, they have used anarchism to mean like a predilection for violence or chaos.
Speaker 2: Doesn't less like the government, right, Like, yeah, part of this is just the way people tend to use the term anarchism. When I was doing my research for like the nuclear Doomstate device episodes, there's a bunch of otherwise great pieces that are like and then in the in the wake of a global nuclear war, society will collapse and all that will be left is anarchy. It's like, guys, like, it's not anarchy. That's that's going to be the problem that like, like you realize that the cause of.
Speaker 3: A nuclear war is like yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Of this, Yeah, it's it is not an anarchy as opposed to nuclear war I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: For example, Yeah, yeah, venue clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried about like democracy, fucking authoritarian as I'm worried about all of those things. Anarchists would never have built the nuclear dooms dat advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's why I used left libertarian sometimes in my academic writing, because.
Speaker 3: It was just the term.
Speaker 6: It's just not comprehensible, especially someone coming having been raised on US media.
Speaker 2: And in the wake of a global nuclear war, you'll be lucky to get some anarchy because it probably means someone's found some food and it's cooking it for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah food no bombs on like food off. They've rebranded, but that's still going food common.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bomb was actually done with bombs.
Speaker 5: We did it. Yeah, we replaced the bots of food.
Speaker 3: One other update I'll squeeze in here quick it's short. Yeah. Last week, the Supreme Court ruled that Texas can use its newly drawn congressional map in the upcoming twenty twenty six midterms, likely adding five Republican seats. The lower court order, which found the new map was racially gerrymannered intentionally has It's been stayed indefinitely as the Supreme Court prepares to consider whether to overturn the lower court's ruling entirely, a process which could take months go well into the midterm cycle. So the Supreme Court authorized the use of that new map for this next election.
Speaker 6: Talking of fan fiction and covers of things, here is a song that was originally the worst song by the Clash and now it's about tariffs, rocking.
Speaker 7: Jazz righty jazz boy Jazz right jazz Bob.
Speaker 3: I think the cover is of a similar quality as the alleged bomber's fan art in my opinion, Dear God, there's a lot of good twilight sparkle stuff that he was strong. Come sorry, So all right.
Speaker 5: China is technically once again buying American soybeans. Is part of the sort of giant trade deal that Chi Jiping and Trump negotiated. But come up it is not buying soybeans at the rate that the White House said it would in the fact sheet that was released by the White House about the negotiations. This is a huge problem because farmers are still not being able to sell enough soybeans to not get completely fucked, and the White House is now putting out a bunch of statements saying, oh no, we actually screwed up the fact sheet. They said that they would buy the soybeans not before the end of the year, before at the end of like the growing season.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, And the other solution to this has been a twelve billion dollar farmer bailout, which is funny because he did a twelve billion dollar farm bailout in his first term when exactly the same thing happened and it didn't really do anything.
Speaker 3: Well, at least we're not bailing out let's say Argentina. Funny example, Gars, what makes you choose that one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: God? Yeah. So. The issue with this farmer's bailout is and this is something that farmers have been saying through all of the trade press, any regular press. They can get access to every local media outlet, every single farmer who anyone has interviewed has gone, we don't want to bail out. We want to be able to sell our blasted soybeans, and they still can't. And this is, you know, a becoming a real problem for this administration that even after their giant negotiations to get tried out of by soybeans, they still can't do it. And farmers are continuing to be very very piss off about this.
Speaker 3: Where are my beans? Yeah, they're sitting in the silos. They're still there. They can't sell them.
Speaker 6: How am I going to keep up my soy consumption and goin it befless to become a I know what other vegan options era, some other kind of boy, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we'll just have to get it from Brazilians.
Speaker 3: That brazil mentioned. Everyone cheer, Hey, they don't good these days? Oh yeah, hasn't there been some Bolsonnaro news recently? I feel like.
Speaker 4: There has been. Let's roll to ads and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, this has been Urfuck.
Speaker 2: We're back, and you know who's not free to listen to podcasts?
Speaker 4: Hear Bolsonnaro, We can hope.
Speaker 2: After trying to cut off his ankle monitor, he has been taken into custody for attempting or probably trying to escape. Trump had made comments about it, expecting to see him soon. Yeah, I don't think. I think he's gonna die in prison. He's not doing well. I will say one thing we got to do. You know, back when he got stabbed, I think everyone's opinion on it was like, oh, fuck, you've just you know, you've made him a martyr. You got to look cool and seem like a badass. This has done nothing but empower him.
Speaker 3: No, it cares. No.
Speaker 2: Actually, that stab did a lot of damage, Like that ruined his life, low key. Yeah, So thoughts and prayers to that guy wherever he is. You know, we just didn't realize the level of game that you had, my man.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's it's it's tough. I mean we used to have the two like of the world sickest men, Bolsonnaro and Stephen Crowder, just fighting it out to see who would stay sicker for a long But Jordan Peterson that seems like erasia. Yeah, he's taking the spot because he's still vanished from the Daily Wire because of his like bizarre His.
Speaker 4: Daughter says he's basically dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like patient zero for CWD and humans or something. Right, Like the Daily Wire still is acting like Peterson's is like still a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turns out Cold Turkey quitting Benzos via a fucking coma in Russia is a bad call.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Crowder, I did watch the two hours Stephen Crowder Nick Fuentez interview this week. Oh God, and it was really uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll bet I can imagine.
Speaker 3: They were just like jerking each other off for two hours. Nick was trying to be nice and like not act like Steven's this like like totally irrelevant like boomer, and Stephen was trying to make Nick think he was cool, and it was so painful to watch the entire time. Wat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was bad. There was nothing else notable from that. I guess let's actually move to some notable notable stories to close this episode.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I want to talk about the case of Fustino Pablo Pablo. A US District court in El Paso, Texas has granted mister Pablo Pablo a tentative restraining order directing the government to return him to the United States by the twelfth of this month, which will be the day that you are hearing this episode. Mister Pablo Pablo entered the USA in twenty twelve and was found removal by a judge. However, that judge granted his application for withholding of removal under the Convention against Torture because he would likely be tortured if he was returned to Guatemala, which is where from In theory, he was removable therefore to a place where he would not likely be tortured. Right, this is what we've seen the US government doing more and more in the last year. Really, he spent more than a decade. He moved to California, attended his ICE check ins until he was detained an ICE check in on the fifth of November. Mister Pablo Pablo's lawyer filed a habeas petition and asked the court to enjoin ICE from removing him from the Western District of Texas, which is where they took him on the seventeenth of November. Right, so he was detained on the fifth. People who listened to my immigration series a couple of weeks ago will be familiar with this. Right, people were detained in La ferried all around California, and then sent to Texas.
Speaker 3: This is what happened in his case.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have been sent to the same place for people in my serious work, because that's for family detention. By the time the court ordered the government not to remove him, they had already sent him back to Guatemala, just to cover There is one country in the world that he has withholding of removal to because he will be tortured there most likely, and that is where they sent him. The government conceded that they had made a mistake and said they quote tentatively scheduled a flight for the fourth of December. He did not take that flight. As far as we know, he is doing water Mala. He's in hiding and the court has ordered that the government facilitate his return by the twelfth of this month, so we'll probably update you on that in next week's ed.
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk about an expansion of social media monitoring, which we've already seen for visa applicants, but now expanding out to tourists as well. Customs of Border Protection and DHS have posted a sixty day notice for a proposal to revise the Electronics system for Travel Authorization Application, which is a waiver that some foreign tourists can use to avoid getting a tourist visa, and the proposal is to add mandatory social media collection for all foreign tourists using the ESTA visa waiver. This proposal would require that applicants provide the social media information from the past five years, citing a January Executive order quote protecting the United States from foreign terrorists and other national security and public safety threats un quote. This would match the sort of social media monitoring we've seen applied to some visa applicants and immigrants, just now extending out to tourists using the ESTA application, and to comply with this January Executive order, CBP is also planning to add quote several high value data fields to the ESTA application when feasible unquote. This would include quote telephone numbers used in the last five years, email address is used in the last ten years, IP addresses and metadata from electronically submitted photos, family member names, parents, spouse, siblings, children, family telephone numbers used in the last five years, family member dates of birth, family member places of birth, family member residences, biometric face, fingerprint, DNA and IRIS, business telephone numbers used in the last five years, and business email addresses used in the last ten years unquote.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a wild amount of data. I mean they can flash some of this like really quickly again against like quote unquote watch lists, right, Yeah, but some of this A like to gather this data to gather biometric data, that's not possible with like you say, you're applying on your cell phone or your your home computer, right, so this might require an appointment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for some of the fingerprint stuff. Part of the proposal is also requiring selfie be submitted with this application, separate from whatever's on the ID that is being used, and so they can extract some like facial biometrics from that. Yeah, but they can also they can also collect that stuff like at the airport Reports ad Ventry. They have fingerprint scanners now at a lot of these like entry kiosks. Yeah. Yeah, the selfie isn't just a selfie.
Speaker 6: It's what's called a facial liveness scan, which is what we've spoken about before with CBP one right that like notoriously was very poor at capturing black faces.
Speaker 3: Generally, you sort of.
Speaker 6: Have to like move the phone around your face to check that it's like it's not me holding up a life sized copy of Garrison.
Speaker 3: It's actually Garrison, a three D Garrison.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly the Garrison mannequin that we all got for Christmas last year.
Speaker 3: Can you can excuse that one to me? Sorry, it's not legal in New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this will make it a lot harder for people to apply for est divisas. It's going to create a massive, like dragnet of data for people applying for est visas. I'm guessing that kind of is the goal already, right, So, like, if you live in these countries, you don't always qualify for an esther. There are certain things you could have done, saying countries you could have been to certain like if you have a criminal record, et cetera, where there you wouldn't be able to get an esther. So this is kind of already a something of a like a pre vetted group and and countries who from which systems can apply for esters?
Speaker 3: Is that in itself? It's like a tea right now everyone in the world can apply for an esther. Yeah, it's already a semi exclusive waiver with like a cost burden as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah, it creates a massive data data mind which I'm guessing might be what they what they're going for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just the normalization of this sort of like social media scantting to identify, you know, undesirable political beliefs that Mark Rubio in the Department in the Department of State or DHS and deems it's like a national security threat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also have kind of my fringe fears that this will be used to train It's fair, but yeah, we'll say, yeah, how is this not going to be catastrophic for any business that relies on tourism, any state that relies on tourism, right, Like.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's not the top risk, but like it just seems again they're they're going out of their way to fuck over every single demographic in the country, which I don't think is going to work out for them in the long term.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a uh, this is yeah, this is a weird one for me because it's the Yeah, the economic cost is so obvious.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a catastrophe, And there's a part of me that's like, maybe this is a good thing, just because it's part of like, right, we've always known and have tried have been trying to say, for years, every single aspect, like they these people are bad for everybody. There's like one hundred and fifty people in the country who benefit from the policies that like the most extreme parts of the right wants to push, and everyone else is going to be completely fucked over by it, and we might as well just take the mask off. Like and maybe that's some of what we're seeing in the collapse of Trump's approval is people realizing, like, oh my god, these guys really just want to destroy everything good about life like that.
Speaker 4: That is conservatism in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: We hate life and ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, that's that was the Democratic Party in that symptoms.
Speaker 3: But we want what's worse for everybody. There's yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, talking of worse for everybody.
Speaker 6: Do we want to talk about the National Security Strategy document that the Trump administration released, go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should do a dedicated episode about that, but we could talk briefly about it.
Speaker 3: We have fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: That's not you saw fifteen Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've pulled a lot of quotations from it, and we're not gonna be able to discuss sort of them here. I think we will have to discuss this probably next year when we do the whole episode on it. It is one of the more like, especially in terms of like foreign relations, one of the more like. So this is our ideology, this is our outlook, and these are our goals documents that I've seen from this administration. Right, they talk about how I'll just quote from it here. American strategy since the end of the Cold War have fallen short. They have been laundry lists of wishes or desired end states, and have not clearly defined what we want be instead stated vague platitudes and have often misjudged what we should want. They talk about how they are going to retain soft power. Soft power people now familiar is a theory that Joseph Nye has an international relations It's a power to compel or persuade rather than to force. Right, the United States has been hemorrhaging soft power like someone with their artery cut, like in the last twelve months, like selft power is a fraction of what it was a year ago. I find it very odd to see them even mentioning that, to be honest, when like, I mean, they have soft power. If you're Victor Orban talking of orban. There's this incredible stuff about Europe. Here quote we want to support allies in preserving the freelom and security of Europe while restoring Europe's civilizational self confidence and Western identity rist another quote that's good, this is wild. The larger issues facing Europe include the activities of the European Union, other transnational bodies undermine political liberty and sovereignty, migration policies that are transforming the continent and creating strife, censorship of free speech and suppression of political opposition, creating birth rates, and the loss of national identities and self confidence. Should present trends continue, the continent will be unrecognizable in twenty years or less, and then a missing skipping of it.
Speaker 3: Here, we want Europe to remain European. This just sounds like your average like white nationalists like Twitter posts. Yeah, no, yes, it comes from Twitter, right, like very twitter brained like types of politics. Yeah.
Speaker 5: This guy has like a Greek statue avatar exactly.
Speaker 3: I think it's really fun to say think of Europe being like, I'm Europe. I have a lot of self confidence issues. I can't really speak up for myself in in in big groups like the European Union of Like, come on, what do you mean self confidence to grow up? Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 6: They're like, you know, they're they're saying that, like what European people don't have enough, like like what European pride?
Speaker 3: People don't respect my Western identity?
Speaker 6: Like okay, yeah, notably, like for instance, the country of France, a country which lacks self confidence and pride in its identity.
Speaker 3: This is this has been an issue for a long time. It's it's very funny to have this in like a U. This is like a US foreign policy or national security documentary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is like these are the guiding principles of our like foreign policy going forward.
Speaker 3: And they're like jerking off about like Europe remaining European.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, it's just like shit talking an entire continent.
Speaker 3: No, America should think Europe is gay and we should stay away from it. That's what our national security party should be, is Europe is gay. We don't want to deal with whatever Europe is doing. We're America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave us alone. Yeah that that ended really well for us in the Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, there's almost like a like a like an early twentieth century vibe to this document. They talk about the Monroe doctrine. Yeah, they do, And they talk about the Trump corollary to the Monroe doctrine, which they define as quote, we will deny non hemispheric competitors the ability to position forces or other threatening capabilities, or to own or control strategically vital assets in our hemisphere. Which the people aren't familiar with the Monroe doctrine. It's the US sort of has a right and obligation to exercise some control over the outcomes.
Speaker 3: So the entire Western.
Speaker 6: Hemisphere, like say Venezuela, Yes, that would be one example.
Speaker 3: Kearton. Yeah, see, it's totally different from Iraq because this is on our hemisphere. So it's good intervention actually mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Manifest destiny has given us the right to all of the Americas, and so we can we can intervene in outcomes there. There's a lot about thenation state in here, and like the idea that they quote unquote nation state should prioritize its own interests. I wonder what they're talking about there, because like we have many nations that are exclude different states all around the world, right, like the Kurds being one example, right, Like are they like are they saying that nations and states should always align, whilst like their special end Voyage of Syria is saying that he said this week the decentralization has never succeeded in the Middle East, which is a wild statement to be saying in a place where like you can drive in a single day to the sites of three different genocides from northeastern Syria, Right, you can see how the place where the Armenian genocide happened, the CD genocide and the on FH. Like you can do that driving the day, if you don't get hung up at the border.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, honestly, for now, if we're counting some of what was done against the.
Speaker 4: White yeah, yeah, that's a little unclear at the moment, but yeah, sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like to say that centralzation as the only way from the Middle East is a wild statement.
Speaker 3: So I don't know how some of this pans out.
Speaker 6: There's also a lot here on border security as national security, right, sure, I'm just going to read one. They use the word nation a lot. Nationalism was a subfielder by PhD. So obviously, like I'm interested in the exact understanding of nation they have here because there are several but throughout history, sovereign nations prohibited uncontrolled migration a grated citizenship only rarely to foreigners who also had to meet demanding criteria. The West experience over the past decades vindicates this enduring wisdom in country throughout the world, Mass migration as strained domestic resources, increased violence out of the crime, weakened social cohesion, distorted labor markets, and undermined national security. The era of mass migration must end. Border security is the primary element of national security.
Speaker 3: Great, this is the only terrain they have left because they've abandoned class interests and like exploitation. So the only thing they can actually focus this on, and they focus, like the focus the economy on is through nationalist immigration policies. This is like the last refuge for the right once they're still trying to appeal to some sort of populism but don't actually want to address real class conditions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and for a lot of the right, when they talk about nationalism, they are talking about ethno nationalism. The people, you know, the people are the nation, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, the vulk like which is not always blends. So nationalism, it's one type of nationalism. It's not all types of nationalism, right, Like.
Speaker 3: That's the cool thing about the United States, And this is the one country, one of the only countries where this that principle has been like opposed in vary degrees since the country is founding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it's supposed to be that the example, maybe along with France, right of like subscriptive nationalism, where nationalism was not an ethnic quality, it was subscribing to a set of values and belief philosophical idea. Yeah, that does not seem to be the vibe I'm picking up. There's a lot more in this document. They spend a decent part of its ship talking other document, other previous national security strategies.
Speaker 3: Yea, these are always good for both. But we're going to keep it brief and then off they go.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think it's it's worth us maybe doing the whole episode on because I think it's one of the more like coherent statements of believery. Not not a lot of this stuff is new. We knew that's how they thought about immigration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hear them talk about it on Fox on News Max. Like any Stephen Miller like public statement is you know it's going to talk about talk about how you know, immigration is changing, you know, the economic makeup of the country, and like the core identity of the country is changing, which to defend Western identity, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: Yes, seeing it all written in document together, I think is where this has value totally. And I think, yeah, seeing that all laid out, seeing the you know, the way these things play into their view of the world, and then as I following what's actually happening in the world, and like, you know clearly that when they're talking, they're talking about the United States. When they're talking about nations, right, they're not talking about the Kurds, They're not talking about your Zds, the Catalans, other nations that have states.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's just so funny because they lay out all these economic things, right, straining domestic resources, violence and crime, weakened social cohesion, and and destroyed labor markets. Right, they lay out all of these things which have direct like like economic causal drivers. Yeah, and they're like, no, no, no, no, it's actually not about these economic factors. It's just about immigration. Like they're so it's so blatant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, other ideology and history escape go to a certain group for the economic disaster in a country that's never happened before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just one for one. If you go back to moish Postone's theory of like structural anti Semitism as the driver of the Holocaust, it's literally just this, right, except this is an even more blatant version of it.
Speaker 3: Seem like the Nazis, even though did try to do some like populist economic policies as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, the Strength through Joy program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the modern American right doesn't even try to do that. It's just the immigration. They're not even doing like a weird like like right wing like socialized there.
Speaker 4: There's all this I'll push back.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of like the talk with oh, we're gonna have a give every American thousand dollars that will be invested in that.
Speaker 4: Like there's they are like.
Speaker 3: They talk about it, they don't do it. They don't do it. They talk about it. Yes, sometimes, Yeah, he talked about a tariff check. Right, Trump was going to give every every Americans check. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: The first time they date during COVID, right, they threw some money around, but.
Speaker 3: There was that like, yeah, one or two stimulus checks we got at the end of COVID. Yeah, the end of a first you know, batch of the pandemic cycle to be more accurate. Yeah, yeah, Robbert, was there one other thing you wanted to talk about? We have time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is basically related to the Warner Brothers acquisition. For whatever reason, Reddit's algorithm will periodically give me little hints and bits of the war between Zack Snyder fans and the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know a lot about this. I know a lot about this.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big Zack Snyder fan, you know, but I don't care. Like I didn't feel strongly anti or pro.
Speaker 4: His his DC movies.
Speaker 2: There are some crazy people out there who believe and they are like reading the tea leaves. They think the Saudis are going to like kill his enemies, They're.
Speaker 3: Going to restore the Snyder for Strobert. Yeah, you know this is I've been following this just as like a personal interest.
Speaker 4: For you nuts. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're fascinating people, like they're fascinating you.
Speaker 2: Unique people to study, Like the number of people who literally believe that it Like there should be people executed publicly for for not letting Zack Snyder finish his movies.
Speaker 4: That didn't make money.
Speaker 3: Is out because well because Netflix has part of with Snyder for you years. When when if Netflix takes over, they're obviously going to restore the Snyder Verse. James Gunn is going to be You're going.
Speaker 2: To restore the Snyder paramount, take over the saudis we can do it too.
Speaker 3: So it's it's really for Snyder bros. Things are looking up, So put your money in Snyder coin right now.
Speaker 2: Well, my favorite thing about that is that like as soon as they announced the deal, they were like, and James Gunn is staying, And they talked a lot about him on the call because like his movies are a big part of what makes what are valuable right now? Right Like he's good at making money for the people that he works for. And the level of conspiracy theories like no they have it's like, Q, it's great have to hide Zack Snyder's back because they can't let people.
Speaker 4: Know yet, but he's already been told.
Speaker 3: He's been doing this for like eight years.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. I had not realized how crazy they were. Yeah, I love it. It's really fun.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: That that's I always enjoy encountering a new cult I think Zach is kind of taking advantage to them to get his insight follower account.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very.
Speaker 2: Funny because he's like posting stuff that's like they're reading. Is like he's messaging that it's coming back. Even when guys like Ben afflecks like it was the worst. I hated being Batman. I would never do that again. I don't want to be It's I I love it. I just love seeing deranged people be arranged about something that's actually harmless for once. Yeah, we could get we could get a Snyder Verse related shooting. That's not impossible.
Speaker 3: Snyder does encourage it a little bit. But Snyder is not, I think, the villain of this story.
Speaker 2: And no, he's clearly friends with Gun like they're they're no.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, and I uh. Specifically, he has dropped his plans, which which he had for years, to do some eind randed adaptions, which I'm bummed about because I think Snyder's eind would be great, and instead instead he's writing this like this like lesbian movie with.
Speaker 4: Someone with tetah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so unfortunately we're trading iron Rand for like this like lesbian cinema slop, which I am.
Speaker 4: I am just lean I am really about because.
Speaker 3: I think I think Zack Snyder's Iron Rand would be a much more fascinating piece of art.
Speaker 2: No, No, I want to see Ben Shapiro get one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 4: That's what I've got.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they bought exclusive TV rights to one of the one of the books I forget, forget if I forget if it was fountain Head or Atlas Shrugged. But since the Daily Wires like finances have collapsed, I do not think they're going forward with that right now.
Speaker 2: Oh but but gare the pendragonsight it's coming out though. I'm excited, right We got to watch that together. We gotta find it, we gotta we gotta have the company pay for us to meet in the Airbnb in a state and and just just watch that, son of a bit.
Speaker 3: If we want to this year to plan some kind of a cool zone convergence to to to watch uh, to watch the pen Dragon cycle together, I would I would hapily travel for that.
Speaker 4: I think we're ethically obligated to do that.
Speaker 5: Okay, final final closing note. Trans housing insecurity continuing to increase, But if you have an extra room, put a transperson in. If you have a couch, put a trans girl on your couch. This is going to be beas the message going forward. Jesus Christ. People just put a trans girl on your couch. You can figure out how to live together. It will be fine. People are going homeless and dying, please do this.
Speaker 2: Wait, is there like data on like what's what's Is this just as a result of like the continuing like people being forced out of their jobs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is this is this is all this is. This is me finally talking about something I've been tracking for a very very long time, which is I mean I say a very long time. But you know, even over about the past four or five years, has been massive transmigration into places like Portland, into places like Chicago, into places like New York.
Speaker 3: They're getting housing in New York. There's a lot of a lot of transh housing in New York. I think this. Yeah, there's there's there's some regional aspects of this. Don't come to San Diego.
Speaker 2: We yeah, it make it makes sense that this cities that are safer having like a big influat and there's a lot of people, those are also cities that do not have great housing supply.
Speaker 4: YEA yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nearly balloon.
Speaker 5: And there's been a lot of issues with it, and that's something that can be mitigated by just putting people on your couch.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's as a short terms maybe I don't honestly the couch thing freaks me out. As a long term solution.
Speaker 5: Well, but I mean that's the thing though, it doesn't have to be a long term.
Speaker 3: People have connections to help other people get jobs. Yeah, so they get like like pay pay a low amount of rent for like a room that's way more solid than like this like forever couch surfing thing that sometimes people like refer to as like quote unquote transhousing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, but again, but the idea here is that there, and this is just something that I have running too extensively, is there are a bunch of people who basically just need to get out and need like a couple of months or a month to get back on their feet and don't have the ability to do it and are going homeless because of that, and it's killing people and fucking sucks. Yeah, and that is something that can be mitigated with sort of cultural shifts towards sharing space more. And we're all gonna have to do it more because the economy is about to collapse even more so.
Speaker 4: Great fun.
Speaker 5: Yay, put transcoll on your couch.
Speaker 6: If you would like to email us, you can do sert by emailing cool Zone Tips at proton dot me. Many of you already have, I'm sure there are more of you to come. If you want it to be encrypted, you should send it from a proton mail address as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody, Well, happy holidays. I think we have one more ed episode before the end of the year. We reported the news, We reported the news.
Speaker 1: It could happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Find sources where it could happen here listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.