Speaker 1: Miss Spelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. Oh my gosh, you guys, I grew up in this in Hollywood. I've met every A list, celebrities, movie star and I am freaking out right now.
Speaker 2: You're very sweet, same is very mutual.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like you have no idea seeing you right now. I have to take a shameless selfie via zoom after this just bits healthy because I grew up watching you. We both group watching you, so and oh my gosh, so am I sorry? I know you as Alexi? But am I supposed to call you Alex?
Speaker 3: Whatever you want? It works both, please, I'm.
Speaker 4: Alexis good, Yeah, Alex, he's more official.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to be official. I want to be your friend. I'm just gonna call you.
Speaker 3: Everybody here.
Speaker 4: The kids over here closed me out, but because they don't know that it means dad or daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh, so, I guess I can't say it. I don't know your mouf Lauren. Am I allowed to call him? God? You can do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would that be like Abbi?
Speaker 4: Then well he doesn't have that kind of aspect. It's just it's just.
Speaker 1: That RN. Did the kids call you Ema? Yeah? Oh my gosh, so my son's best friend. I'm Jewish, but my son's best friend his mom, dad and Emma, and so yeah, I love friend Emma too. When when his best friend comes over, I'm like, okay, I'll take it. All of their friends they call it, just call me up.
Speaker 3: Just that's my.
Speaker 1: Name, that's your moniker, that's that's just your name. But it's so interesting. Yeah, because we were at shabbat at their house last Friday, and and we were having dinner and I'm saying Emma, Emma and his friend, my son fan his friend comes from whispers in my ear. Do you know my mom's real name? I said, don't shame me at shabbat. Nope, she's Ema. I've been watching ninety Day Fiance. I want to say, like forever, literally forever, but your storyline, like you were the two that I really connected with. I find you the most relatable and I don't know, I think like Lauren specifically your journey and just you guys had pregnancies very fast one year. I can relate to that. I have five now, but my first four it was like I bang them out and it was like, that's wild you did it said, being no pun intended.
Speaker 2: But people like cause they know we're on TV. And I was like, don't you guys own a TV. And we're like, we did, We don't watch ourself that we own a TV.
Speaker 1: We never watch yourself.
Speaker 2: We watched our baby specials because he recorded.
Speaker 3: Them on his phone on an episode.
Speaker 4: We get like sometimes you get like tagged in some clip or some little part here and there on social media, but we never sat down.
Speaker 1: That is wild, Okay. I can't believe she is so old.
Speaker 3: He's very old.
Speaker 1: And he's like he's in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: He always thinks and analyzes everything.
Speaker 2: And I just said to Alex the other day, Shy is so much like you in the sense that he is smart and analyzes things and overthinks thing. And he's like me in the sense that he's scared of everything. And Astra and Ari are fearless like you and stubborn like you, but the life of the party and sent our attention like me.
Speaker 1: And he was like, wow, you're right. I was like, I know, that's what happens. They're always in an unusual not always the perfect blend of both parties. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified for the teenage years, be terrified.
Speaker 4: Everybody, and everybody says it's going to get harder, going to be tough for old issues.
Speaker 3: You have now smaller issues than you're gonna have bigger issues.
Speaker 1: Can people ever say to you? I'm just feel like I can relate to you. So people always will say to me, and these are comments, and I'm like, I don't want to look at these. But since my four younger ones were born on reality TV, people always say, why do you have so many kids? Why do you keep having kids? Do they say that to you guys with three kids back to back?
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes I guess I don't know. They ask why. So I.
Speaker 4: Saw some comments because again we don't read it too much, but sometimes it does go and you do get to see it.
Speaker 3: Some people say we did it for TV. We just is for TV, and and it's fascinating to me that somebody would think that. And then on the flip side of it, now I feel like people can't do crazy shit like that just for TV. Go possible. Some people do stuff like that just for TV.
Speaker 1: Noah, you would have at this point, you would have ai that shit just to like, you know, you can do so much now, you wouldn't have had to go through it if it was just for TV.
Speaker 2: Sorry, though, she became much quicker than we were expecting. Like we were we wanted the boys to be close in age, and we were going to wait a little bit, and I remember poking my head up, I'll be like, we have an issue and he was like, well, I was like, I'm pregnant and I was like five months postpartum from ashures. Oh, so if she came when she was meant to come, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's why we have three very quickly. But then you finally got your girl, Yes we did. But I don't know if you believe in even numbers. I like even numbers. So I'm bummed guy of five if I yeah, I got pregnant with Bo when I was forty four, so probably if I could have had another one, I would have. Everyone feel free to judge me for saying that, But do you feel like you want one more?
Speaker 3: Well, at this point, she can't have anymore because we did.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, it's okay.
Speaker 3: We wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: We wanted to go for one more and I ended up having a hysterectomy instead. A few months ago. Yeah, it's okay, I'm good.
Speaker 3: We thought about it then we.
Speaker 4: You know, thought hard about it, and we ended up talking, you cannot have anymore if you try to get pregnant again and deliver another baby, it's like fifty to fifty then both to be not gonna make it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: And then I have like twin girls our luck. So we quit while we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you freeze your eggs?
Speaker 3: No, no, she didn't freeze her eggs, but she has I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, that's also something that the doctor said, you get take out her eggs. They out my stuff and put it in somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I carry really well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, technically that's why we're still we have our hands full for now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I've only offered this to one other person, but I am your biggest fan, so I'm offering it to you guys as well. I loved being pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I felt like a beached whale.
Speaker 1: I know, I mean not that part, but I know I watched you not enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But it's so sick and so miserable and hot, and just like, oh, I hated it.
Speaker 1: I mean I liked being pregnant.
Speaker 2: I liked wearing body con dresses and like having the bump and putting my hand there and feeling the baby. But I had easiest pregnancies, but the deliveries were hard. I was just like breaking out and hot and like wide, and with Ari, I had ges tational diabetes and you know, but I'm much happier now.
Speaker 1: I mean, that sounds very normal.
Speaker 3: It's normal.
Speaker 4: That's what I keep telling her always too, because you know, she thinks that every time she has any kind of issue or whatever, she's like, oh, this is insane, and like it's normal. People have things, everybody. I feel like pregnancies in general are considered like to be something simple and like it's not to get pregnant and deliver a baby. It's such a huge thing. It's like, oh, yeah, she's pregnant, you'll have a baby.
Speaker 1: It's super casptable.
Speaker 2: But then when you're hitting and then you experience like difficulties with you, you're like, wow, it's really not that easy. And the things women go through it's not just physical, it's a mental it's emotional. It's bouncing back. It's just like my hair is like falling out, stelling clumps my hormones are all over and it's just like.
Speaker 1: A mess, Alex, the things we have to deal with this woman.
Speaker 2: No, you're so you're.
Speaker 1: Keeping your mouth set now, why.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: But you know, you saw my.
Speaker 2: Like we were just having a conversation about carpool and he was like, you know, Lauren, I don't even know the carpool system.
Speaker 4: It started this week, so I don't know yet know, but got what I was trying to say that the husband on the flip side is supporting and doing that also deals with this stuff, you know, with the hormonal crazy wife sometimes is not happy at the moment, and and and it's fine as well.
Speaker 3: We deal with it and it's great and we do it with look.
Speaker 1: Mostly mostly.
Speaker 3: Yes, perfect.
Speaker 2: You assume just like it's that the mom does everything soccer mom.
Speaker 1: You know, our.
Speaker 4: Kids went to this this temple pre pre care day care place. I knew everything in there. I knew I was I was the king there in there. But it's happy to see me I go again.
Speaker 3: But now.
Speaker 4: He could do knowing all the first time that I don't know, and you just started so I was asking, Hey, I need to know everything to give me a schedule.
Speaker 1: We're doing three different schools by the way, yes, we.
Speaker 4: Have three different schools, so it's it's complicated and timing needs.
Speaker 3: To be perfect.
Speaker 2: I am the free so far.
Speaker 3: I feel ill prepared.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's that's so funny. It's always it's always the dads that when they get to school, they're like.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves me going there's the mom and he's just.
Speaker 1: Like you feel like you don't want to be the better one.
Speaker 2: We're like, it's it's so everything, yeah, because I don't see you that much.
Speaker 1: So when Alex comes, well.
Speaker 4: For the first couple of years, I did all the job ofs and pickups because she was always pregnant and she couldn't left the kids into the car seats and stuff. Though, oh well, the first three years, what you do the first three years? I did all drop offs and all the pickups for all the kids first three years until you recovered from ari and then from your surgery that you did them on makeup. So I did all the jobs and pickups for three years.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I did. I'm with you, m I have to put you onto these leggings. I am totally obsessed with right now. They are from this brand called Tona, and here's a fun fact. The designer behind them also created Lulu Lemon, so yeah, you know they're legit. These leggings are next level, buttery solved, super flattering, and seriously comfortable. They give you just the right amount of support where you needed well. So I started off wearing mine for casual days out, but honestly, now I basically live in them and I'm not mad at it. And here's what makes them even better. Every pair you buy helps fund mental health counseling sessions for teens in need. Tona is on a mission to and teen suicide and self harm, which is such an important cause. I have partnered with Tona to give you twenty percent off your order plus free shipping. Just head to tonaactive dot com and use code iHeart at checkout. Do you guys? I mean, I know what I see on the show, But.
Speaker 2: We both grew up in traditional households where like the dad's work, but also the moms worked, but also our moms cooked, clean, did laundry, chuck the kids.
Speaker 1: So when we got together.
Speaker 2: It just it kind of happened very naturally. That I mean, we both worked and then I took on cooking. I don't like to cook, but I do it, cooking, clean, doing laundry. That man could be standing in the laundry room and still not know that it's the laundry room.
Speaker 4: But that's the only thing I don't know. Cleaning and cooking, also laundry.
Speaker 2: Though you don't do the dishes, you know inside.
Speaker 1: You can put them in the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: I do know. I put them in the that's doing dishes.
Speaker 2: I'm also like with my Drette syndrome, very tight daoud certain things like I like things lined up the way it is, so he's done, but I always have to fix it because.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 4: Works in my benefits because now I can do It's okay with me if I can do it right.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Do you feel like you don't like to cook because you have to? Yeah, become a chore.
Speaker 2: Hey, I do it every other day, and but we cook in both because we have dinner and then I have lunch to send for two kids and him, and.
Speaker 1: Then I don't want to cook again.
Speaker 2: Like I make probably what ten pounds of meat at a time, like it lasts for two days.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: See your organized Ceei.
Speaker 2: I just I don't have a lot of time during the day and I don't enjoy.
Speaker 4: It, and then all the worst leftovers goes to me, the spoiled through old me, to the stuff that nobody wants to eat anymore goes into my lunch box and everything else you're thriving lunch.
Speaker 1: Wait, I love how you just casually toss that in. You make his lunch every day?
Speaker 3: Ali, Yes, it amazing. Why not the best wife? Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow, if I was still married, we should have done like wife swap. See what it would have been like. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes I back my own lunch if I finished them, and I just throw it in the lunch box.
Speaker 3: But she exited in the morning, and she makes my coffee, give me money, and I.
Speaker 1: Bring it to him every day, Yes, every day.
Speaker 3: I know times I do it.
Speaker 2: I didn't deserve to be like put on that wall. Okay, not the fish.
Speaker 1: You caught me? What what do you do for her?
Speaker 3: What I do for her outside?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously you support the family and you work in you're grab you.
Speaker 2: We're married ten years. In a few weeks, I have scratched his ass almost every single night.
Speaker 1: What what did you to say you say it every night you scratch his ass.
Speaker 2: We lay in that and he like wiggles in and he puts a touch like where my hands is like it's just right there.
Speaker 1: So I do I.
Speaker 4: Just that's the key that married rubbed.
Speaker 2: Scratch you as I asked, rubbed for like four days in a rownd fun. He's like, all right, when I do it, I do it cool. She does the one thing here on my ass like this.
Speaker 1: I R good, have no idea excited about this conversation. I am well to scratch the ass, yes, but good lunch and that's it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing much we need.
Speaker 1: You want to take your coffee. So on the weekend, what happens on the weekend.
Speaker 4: On the weekend, I usually cook breakfast.
Speaker 1: He a good cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can cook anything like he whips it up and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I have to follow to a tea.
Speaker 2: I can't just like mixed up. I make the coffee though, usually.
Speaker 3: So I mean today I made your coffee. You didn't feel like, yeah, I made you one time. One time.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, it's I always wake up early to go to the bathroom. It's like clockwork every single day at five time to go to the bathroom and then I can't go back to sleep, and then the kids hear.
Speaker 1: Me, Emma, emma, are you up?
Speaker 2: I am now, so they they always call me first every day between six and six thirty, they're up.
Speaker 1: None of them sleep with you, guys, correct. No.
Speaker 4: From the beginning, that was one of the rules that we were very good about.
Speaker 1: That you both agreed on or was that your rule?
Speaker 3: I mean in the beginning she didn't agree on it, but it was the right rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Four months, I mean they were like in a maadcinet and then it's four months at.
Speaker 1: Them and they're correct.
Speaker 4: The first three months, yeah, they were in our room, but in the best and that in the little thing. Next year I did inside the bad.
Speaker 2: But like when they were babies, if they had a really rough night, they would come into our room.
Speaker 1: We still had that there, so but they don't.
Speaker 2: We did have recently family sleepover though, got question. I had a family sleepover with the kids because they tossed and.
Speaker 1: Turned family sleepover in your own house.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, for the first time all three of them. We put on a movie and had a movie snack and did a family sleepover and Alex five minutes later is like, I'm good is left in there? Because they just tossed and turned and I got kicked in.
Speaker 1: And they always end up the other way. Yes, but they started vertical and ended up horizontal. I don't know how. I don't know how. Oh my gosh. So when my husband and I were married, that was his rule as well, that not have the kids in bed. Obviously, same thing, you know, for six months we put them in their room, their crib and sleep train them and everything.
Speaker 2: But share the same room. Even our daughter. They we have like, yeah, we have a bed. It's like a corner bed and then it has a fundule. She wants to sleep with my boys, her boys. My boys, come on, boys, let's go to bed.
Speaker 1: She the boss. Oh my god. She was satu, what do you mean. I see the photos of your videos and you doing her hair.
Speaker 3: And I am doing her hair.
Speaker 2: But she listens to him, and if they know, she laughs at me and he says no, She's okay.
Speaker 4: I get a door growing up, first door. Hun So if you want more sleepovers, you can help them. I'll stay down here on the coach, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Because they do. They grow so fast, you know, now we do.
Speaker 2: We have three different carpools, and Shy.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: I can't even get out of the car, so it doesn't come running to me anymore. And like you don't realize that it's going to be the last day of him running to you or running to you or something like thank god my daughter still runs me and Astra still runs me. But Shy, like I can't, you don't realize it.
Speaker 1: I know they all change at different ages. Look at her. You know what I love about the two of you is you always express so much in your faces, like I can tell what each of you are thinking saying a word.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, you can do this.
Speaker 4: Now that I know, they're not used to sleeping in our beds, so it's not going to become something they're gonna come every day.
Speaker 2: So once in the sleep over sleepover, we also do family workouts every day. Now, wow, God, b Alex comes home and the kids get so excited. They all take their clothes off and they're all in their underwear and we have a rook where I'm doing the squats.
Speaker 1: The three of kids and me.
Speaker 2: We hold hands and we do twenty squats and then we swap to do twenty push ups and we do twenty crunches and we all like rotate the site and they love it.
Speaker 4: Finally started. I do this every day for years already. I come home, I tag off my clothes and that's what I do. I get a little push a bar and a little thing and I do like a twenty five minute workout And the kids always just play and jump on me and bother me.
Speaker 3: But now they finally started working out.
Speaker 2: Then they love it. But they have to have their thought. They can't have clothes on, and.
Speaker 3: They know it.
Speaker 1: Does it? Does it bother you? When he puts like thirst trap pictures on social media, like on Instagram.
Speaker 3: My Instagram, and.
Speaker 2: Just like give the people what they want, that's what they want. Like, honestly, I know he's attractive. I know he's a good body. He works very hard. Right.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, and you know I'm I'm into men, not women, But I honestly would rather like see a picture of Lauren in a bathing suit any day over you no offense. You have a great body. Thank you. I me and girls girl, and like she's my jam, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I think there's such a misconception about having serge classic surgery.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, tell me about your mom you makeover. So but where I can go to get one pain it? Right?
Speaker 2: You have the momm you make over, you have surg We have to maintain it.
Speaker 1: I am coming up to two.
Speaker 2: Years already since my surgery, and I loved I would do it again. It was the best decision I made for myself, for my kids, for my family, like it was such a boost. But again, I work out also every day.
Speaker 1: I do pilates five days a week.
Speaker 2: Then I do this family workout, and I'm always on the go, like I'm never just sitting because if I do, it's like the vacuum then sees me, or this fish is staring at me and I gotta clean it.
Speaker 1: Like there's always.
Speaker 2: Something to do, you know. But I mommy makeover doctor, it was a tough wor I mean for me for the first month, I was living my best life.
Speaker 1: I would like here, but I wasn't here.
Speaker 3: So it's enough.
Speaker 1: He'll turn me through quickly, exactly what you had done for our listeners that don't know what a mommy make over is.
Speaker 2: So for my mommy makeover, I did a tummy tup. I had a Donald dice fasis and since I was under I figured I might as well. I ended up doing a three sixty lightpo It was a little bit on my chin, my arms, upper back, lower back, and thighs, and then I took that fat ended up that transfer to my booths, which didn't hold. So in that aspect, I'm back to square one.
Speaker 3: That that was all that going to do.
Speaker 1: When she I mean, Alex, you seemed pretty traditional. So when she mentioned to you that she was interested in doing this, what was your response?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, to be honest, she mentioned it way before we ever had kids. Like from the moment we started like being.
Speaker 1: Serious, much like one day we have kids.
Speaker 3: I'm having mom makeover.
Speaker 4: So like back then, years ago, I just like brushed it off and I kind of knew that she's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: At some point I tried to convince her against it. I didn't want her to do it.
Speaker 4: I wanted her to just because because before the mommy makeover, she went into like a.
Speaker 3: Whole like a wellness, wellness life changing style things. She started working out.
Speaker 4: We started, both of us because I until that also wasn't like too much into it.
Speaker 3: We started looking into food what's healthy? What's healthy? We started working out more.
Speaker 2: I lost twenty five or twenty six pounds in a year, and she was doing it.
Speaker 4: So for me, I was like, just keep doing that. You're not gonna want the like me the mom makeover or want to do nothing.
Speaker 2: But then we went I had like a drip that and also I did had they have that since my muscles just were so far separated and I wasn't comfortable, and if I was under her mind as well, and she wanted.
Speaker 4: Book healthy, that was eighty percent of the sort do still want.
Speaker 2: I still want implants, but for health reasons I've been advised not to. So for now, you know, I'm just blending.
Speaker 1: They're overrated. Let me tell you your your fashionable. The clothes just don't fit the same after implants, That's what I hear. Yeah, Like if I had to do it over again, I would never have gotten my boobs done. Billy. Yeah. But now they've been in there, I've had two surgeries and it's like I'm told if I take them out, the skin will just be like completely saggy. Like it is amazing.
Speaker 2: Though we have a phenomenal He's like a guru, really.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, well into your d MS and find out just slam. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't explant every single day he's been mush.
Speaker 1: Do you realize that one day, just because I've been through it, that your children will see the reality shows, they will see your journey, they will see their journey when they were young, and they will see your fights.
Speaker 2: So we are just getting to that point where Shy started asking are we on TV? Because we've never spoken to them about it. They know our friends that the cameras come, they know we call all the producers of our uncles and yeah, and I had the same and we don't have tablets in our house or anything. So I haven't really I mean, I knew it's gonna happen, but I see it in mind mind. I'm thinking like ten, maybe twenty years from now, we're going to be able to say like we were the cool parents, like the cool grandparents, you know.
Speaker 1: So I haven't really thought about.
Speaker 4: I mean them yet. I think I think about it. I think, yeah, I told you I thought about it. I hope they are okay with it, That's all I can say. I mean, I just you know they're not going to say, oh, why did you do this to us.
Speaker 2: I also think that for us, they will.
Speaker 4: Even if they don't mean it, they're going to say to us, and it's gonna upset us, even if they don't really at some point we're going to have an argument about something with with with any of them and they go, oh, you did this, Like they're going to use it against us at some point.
Speaker 1: It's shack.
Speaker 2: But I will say, for us, it's really truly what you see is what you get, Like, we don't fabricate anything. We don't we're I'm told, we'll just say like we're really just Laurena Alex.
Speaker 1: Really I can tell. And maybe because I've done reality TV, Like when I watch you guys, it feels completely authentic, and I think that's why I relate it to you so much. But yeah, it's starts. Here's where it starts. And your kids aren't at this age yet, but they'll start to come home. I mean you said that, are we on TV? Because it's the parents that will recognize you, and then they will tell the kids, And I'm like, why are they telling the kids?
Speaker 4: And the kids parents in their classes watch the show with their kids and then the kids see shy or USA or whatever on TV and then they come to school the next band they ask him, oh, I saw you on TV. And so then shot comes back and I said, are you on TV? And we're like, no, no, that's that's nothing. We're able to brush it off for now, but not for long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and oh gosh, and my kids have seen the fights, and it's things I didn't think about because I was My husband and I were the same way, completely authentic, and if we got into a fight, the cameras rolled, and you know, I didn't believe in hiding things. And you know now they see that on social media and they see the clips and they're like horrified. But I'm talking like my like seventeen and eighteen year old, not my younger ones, but it like what.
Speaker 3: Do what do you do? What do you acpt with them?
Speaker 1: And sometimes they still get like my eight year old he was born on TV and always called him monkey. I still call him Monkey's name's Liam. He allows me to, but well he gets recognized even without me sometimes and people be like are you monkey? And I'm like, oh my god, I'm sorry, dude. When she's okay with it. It was my daughter Stella, who's seventeen now that at one point she said, why do you put us on TV?
Speaker 3: Why do you?
Speaker 1: And I said, I was telling my story. That was my journey, and it gave us. Honestly, I always loved doing reality TV because I got a chance to do things with my kids and be with my kids more than I would have if I had to go somewhere else and do another show or another type of job. So I enjoyed those years. But she's I said, it was my story to tell in my journey, and I hope you understand that. One day and everything I put out there, I felt the need to do it for me, and she goes, but it's not your would she say, but it's not your job to tell my story. Oh that's when I was like, oh, And I said, you know, it was when you were younger, and you know, I'm sorry you feel that way, And she said, so you. And she even said about this podcast when I first started, You're going to be talking about like your life and our lives that affects us at school. And I said, you know what, in the position I'm in, people talk about us no matter what, So I'd rather have them here from me.
Speaker 2: My version it's so true. It doesn't come from the source, and it's not real. And that's where the problem is with social media and everything. Everything just gets twisted and turned like apparently Alex is divorcing me and leaving me and taking the kids.
Speaker 1: I read that weekly. O hee. That's why I didn't even ask about divorce because I know it's not true.
Speaker 2: It did come from the source, then it's not true. So I respect the whole podcast thing. I do, but.
Speaker 3: Basically she's saying, there's no easy way to do with.
Speaker 1: It with the kids start, but you guys should do a podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh I cannot answer the question. See I can do questions.
Speaker 2: Then I just just the two of you talk, right, just talk. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I became even a bigger fan in this last hour just hearing you guys together, like you're telling the spectacular and you have control and you know on TV they edit. Do you ever see I know you don't see the episodes, but you've given the option to see the episodes before they air.
Speaker 3: No, no, not before they are No, we don't know what it's going. I air like.
Speaker 1: Episode and hear what we look like what it air is like in the end.
Speaker 4: In general, sometimes you know, like still after THEIRS, I still don't know exactly how they showed what because you know it's it's it's all true and it all happened, but.
Speaker 1: They make it right. That's what you don't know, and it can take out of context.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit of context gets lost sometimes, which is fine.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. But you know, you never know how you're going to look in Yeah.
Speaker 1: So happily ever after every Sunday it's airing now. I have seen some fights. I've seen some like and I never even see you guys fight. You know what I like best? I like best when you had your own show. I was really sad they didn't continue with that name. Yeah, because that's that's why I wanted to see. Because you know, when you watch ninety Day Fiance Happily ever after, you know both of them, you have your favorite couples and pillow talk, but you like, you had your own show and your you're my favorite couple. And I was like, oh my gosh, I want to see this go on and on and on.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to manifest Lauren and Alex the other way, oh man, the other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that we have.
Speaker 1: We've had some talks about a move.
Speaker 2: Just we're trying to figure out which one, and I'm trying to manifest to Lauren and Alex the other way.
Speaker 4: That means we're going to have to go to Israel right by the other's.
Speaker 1: What's the other place? Can you move to? L A I'll produce this show.
Speaker 3: Oh right.
Speaker 2: Either we go somewhere where we don't know somebody and we can like enjoy life and experience it together, or we go somewhere where it's like here but we have all the support and struggles and family and friends, go to Israel.
Speaker 1: I was nervous when you guys were going to move there. I wasn't Oh oh my god. We were just there and I didn't want to leave it. Really, I've never been. I've always wanted to go.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, it's amazing. But the problem with this is still damage.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm stopping us.
Speaker 3: It's more expensive than Miami.
Speaker 1: What is that true? Yes, Okay, Miami's expensive, Israel's expensive. So what about I think Lauren and Alexi go to Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Expensive to.
Speaker 1: No more than Miami.
Speaker 2: Yes, we could definitely do it. California doesn't know we want to go like somewhere we see you.
Speaker 1: Guys like a little bit of a simple life, Like I want to see you guys on a farm with the three kids. We can't. You just tell me the other place that you were thinking about. I can't play anyone. We've never been and we've been talk about it. There's two places.
Speaker 3: I don't know why comes up.
Speaker 2: There's a big Jewish community. We have a lot of people visited there. And also it's like affordable and family friendly. I've been doing all the chat cheepy teeing and conversations, but being an expat and how to even start. We just he wants like nature and I'm like not a nature person, but I like the beach. But I also need like cities. So that's where the problem comes. And we don't have help, but we can enjoy life. I think it's just like kind of a dream to be.
Speaker 4: It's gonna happening quiet place somewhere and some island or some small town with the little I will have some animals over there.
Speaker 1: The kind of animals.
Speaker 3: Yeahs.
Speaker 4: First of all, you need eggs and then to eat it, and then maybe some some gold, you know, some milk you make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna make goat. I make better, but I don't make goats. Well, you're described, you're describing my life. You hear that I raised my kids having chickens, goats, pigs, go The chickens were great because I had younger ones that wouldn't eat eggs. And I was like, okay, maybe and if you have a little chicken mobile coop anywhere. And I was like, hey, maybe if we get a chicken and you can go and like see the chicken and collect the eggs. He eats eggs now.
Speaker 4: So I just want, like, like you said, simple life, quite life without too much stress, the hustle and basle.
Speaker 3: Maybe not forever, maybe for like that's.
Speaker 1: Just one season. Yeah, I have so many. This season you need to get worn and get worn on this farm.
Speaker 4: This season defeats the purpose. Why no, not a few seasons? Why needs no stress, no camera and nothing?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Oh then what's the point?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Lauren and I are just doing practical.
Speaker 3: Every practical too is you go to a place like this. It's not expensive. You don't need this season. You can relax.
Speaker 1: He wanted to like go to Thailand and like literally go off the grid. And I'm like, never even been he's been, I have not. I'd like to go there as well.
Speaker 3: So God, I think it's in it the head of like every.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm very spiritual and I'm very into like crystals and pendulum and manifesting, and We've been talking about it for so long that I think it's.
Speaker 1: Going to happen, like, oh, manifest it.
Speaker 2: I watch it even really talking about it. Just where where in the world is over Barnecks so expensive we would have been there.
Speaker 1: Well. My only advice is I always wanted to do something like that as well. Do it when the kids are young, because when I mentioned now moving anywhere else, they're still like, no, we have our friends, we can never leave La and exactly, so.
Speaker 2: To do it, like but in the next two to three years before they go into middle school, go for a few years, come back and what about a.
Speaker 1: Road trip cross country road trip. I'm trying to get you to LA. I just want to meet you in person.
Speaker 4: I have a job that I love that I work, you know, I worked nine to five job. And if I go somewhere he needs to be where I don't have to do it. We have some stuff here that that can give us some income and the place like Costa Rica might be supportable enough for us.
Speaker 3: To just go and nothing.
Speaker 1: But I'm down to come visit. Have you been to l A Yeah you have Alex you have no, he has a.
Speaker 3: Long time only for like or we went to a ward.
Speaker 2: We won the MTV Movie Award for like, the Unscripted Award for Best Reality Romance instead.
Speaker 1: Here, how did I miss this? Got this?
Speaker 3: You know what? Look?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you have it.
Speaker 2: And that it's for that's reality romance, Len and ALECTI after the ninety.
Speaker 3: Days, that's when we had our own show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very pregnant, but oh my gosh, I feel like that should be focused more on than the fish. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: We were gonna no, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I was going to buy those floating shelves. Yeah when we first moved here. But then I don't know what happened to it together fish.
Speaker 1: They didn't get it down.
Speaker 3: You remember we put something else? Oh right, we had something there. Yeah, we had to have.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well, thank you guys, Florida.
Speaker 2: I coached about every Friday. You're more than welcome, and I mean a lot and butter almost every Friday.
Speaker 1: My seven year old makes HOLLA and I'm so proud of her. Amazing, So trying to sort them me on getting into tradition. You're welcome any time.
Speaker 4: Wait off.
Speaker 1: Five of my kids and me absolutely break because you make like twelve pounds of meat. So you're you're you got it covered. Okay, great, Well we'll be over for Shabbat one one Friday night and maybe I'll give you the night off and I'll scratch his ass. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Longer.
Speaker 1: Hold on y, Thank you guys, thank you, so bye bye bye bye