Speaker 1: There's no banging in the background. I don't know what's going on today?
Speaker 2: Oh kashell, do's not home?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: It's serial Killers? And you haven't heard have you heard? You don't listen right obviously, So I'm gonna play you what. You don't listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: When I listen to this podcast?
Speaker 2: Did you hear the new theme song?
Speaker 1: No that I didn't hear?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Like I said, you don't listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna played for you. Listen.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's to guys with his boone just a bollet his food. The review is here wheels for you. What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew who gonna say?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: There's serials be.
Speaker 2: Good or just okay? Guys with bo just the ballet his book. They'll be arguing about breakfast book.
Speaker 5: What do they know? There?
Speaker 2: It is bring it with all that post and you get to hear that slo bet you. Now.
Speaker 3: While I love David Brody for making that for us, I don't know if you noticed, but it does not say Danielle in it. And it also does not say serial killers anywhere in it. And if you can look at Andrew. What's Andrew doing?
Speaker 2: Look, he's already.
Speaker 1: On this following what you do.
Speaker 2: It's the intro of the show.
Speaker 5: When did the intro that I've heard before become so important that I need to stop what I'm doing. This was for Danielle to listen. I already heard it.
Speaker 3: The intro is over all right. Well, look this is Serial Killers. It's episode one, twenty eight. Welcome to Monday. Thank you for being here, and Danielle, thank you for joining us today while your house is under construction.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. There's no banging going on in my house. Though usually it's very loud. Today, for some reason, it's very quiet. So I have to look into this.
Speaker 3: Well, at any point, can a sledgehammer come right through that door behind you?
Speaker 1: It could, actually it could. Are you recording this on zoom or or are you just making Is it just the audio?
Speaker 3: No, it's just audio because Andrew just even though he says, okay, so we're going to record this and we're going to put it on YouTube and we're going to get millions of views, and so for the last ten episodes, he hasn't recorded it.
Speaker 5: So problem is because the problem is Scotty talks about how much editing he does. That's like the cross he dies on is how how how hard it is to edit this podcast. So, therefore, if I upload the video as is, which would be an easy one two three thing, right, just to upload this video because Scotty edits the audio and I don't know what he's editing, I can't then match it up to video without then having to cut through the video to find out exactly where Scotty cuts.
Speaker 2: And it's just miserable. Okay, so guess what.
Speaker 3: We can just save the unedited version that we record before I cut anything apart and just use that.
Speaker 5: So you're saying to then just upload the video as is, So then why are you spending so long editing and making it such like a big deal that you.
Speaker 3: Edit because I like it to sound nice and clean. You say things like let me be honest with you, and I cut that out because you're always just supposed to be honest, and you know, all the dumb things that you say I cut out.
Speaker 2: I love that you are just so perfect. Thank you for being so perfect.
Speaker 5: Like I'm blessed to be on this podcast with someone who is so perfect of a person.
Speaker 2: Truly hold on. Oh God, what are you gonna play? The Peanuts noise? No?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's so many to choose from. I didn't realize if there were so many songs called perfect. I was just going for simple plan. But I don't even see that one. Not Pink, what simple plan?
Speaker 2: I know who simple plan is. You're talking two thousand and three, that's when I grew up. You're getting somewhere.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, yeah, Pink, Danielle, you can't hear any audio, so I'm not going to play anything. But anyway, so let's get rolling this episode. I needed to have Danielle on this episode. It's very important to me. So I sent you a bunch of unmarked little baggies. The only thing you'll see on it as a number four. Although I am told that you already ate some because you're a giant a hole.
Speaker 1: So number four. I opened it and it looked like for us, Oh well, okay, it looked delicious. That it looked delicious, and I was just like, I'm sorry, there's enough of this sad me to do serial killers and to have a bowl. So I had a.
Speaker 3: Bowlern okay, so while you were eating it, were you recording a cereal Mix what we were.
Speaker 5: Calling it the Cereal Remix Podcast with Danielle and Andrews. Yeah, well you get first billing. Were you recording that because that's what you were eating?
Speaker 1: No, we were not on recording that. I was just doing it in the privacy.
Speaker 2: Total waste.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that was the little hint that we're giving you. This is the new abomination from Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: Let me go down to the cereal sacking domination.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant. I already gave it five bulls brilliant.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is buy a box of frosted flakes and a box of fruit loops and put them together yourself. Why are they doing this?
Speaker 1: But it's more expensive if you buy two separate.
Speaker 2: Balls, not when I buy it.
Speaker 1: No, ya, that's right.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I said I wasn't going to do it, but we have to because it's actually in a box and it's a cereal and it's on a shelf and it's limited edition. So it's Kellogg's mashups frosted flakes and fruit loops. You got both Tony and Sam on the front of the box there, and it's it's very lazy because it's the same in the front and the back. They just went all kinds They just went all kinds of lazy, not just the cereal, but the packaging as well.
Speaker 2: It's so good, stop eating it.
Speaker 5: He's just against the premise of the cereal. So he's already going in as a curmudget like you didn't give it a chance.
Speaker 3: Okay, So they're gonna be like, they're gonna start coming out with Kellogg's mashups and there's gonna be corn pops and cocoa Crispy's.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're just yes, I would love that. That would be great. Wait, here's a question for you. That's the price of one box of cereal, right, yeah, okay, so then I can save money and not buy two boxes of cereal.
Speaker 3: You can't because these mashups are just regular price. I've never seen these on sale. However, a box of frost Flakes in a box of fruit loops I can get for a dollar fifty each. That's three dollars. This box was three ninety nine. So you get two full boxes of both cereals and you can mix them as you wish.
Speaker 2: Well, I only want them in the portion size.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's go pay whatever Danielle, you ate yours already.
Speaker 2: Hold on, here you go, Andy, Oh you have a bad.
Speaker 1: Good Look, here's my bowling basket, my bowling boff with milk. My homakes milk. Oh no, I think the milk went there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're just sniffing the rim. The milk is okay, you sure, yeah, because milk, the milk dries around the rim with the cap and then it gets gross.
Speaker 2: But the actual milk is okay.
Speaker 1: That's today's day. It says July nineteenth.
Speaker 2: You're good, you're good. Oh boy, wait, the date is joy she's good. Wait stop, it's still good.
Speaker 5: I once did a whole episode with spoiled milk, so it's okay, you're fine. Here on our end, we're using Hello, Hi, I'm on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I forgot I thought you were home. Thank you.
Speaker 3: So here in the studio we're using Tuscan Dairy Pure one percent milk. No, Andrew, it's not from Tuscany. And here we go one, two, three by Bolls.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm into it.
Speaker 3: There's so much sugar in one spoonful.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: See now, if I was rating it on creativity, it would get nothing from me, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: But this is five bowls.
Speaker 3: That's a bit much as far as I'm concerned, you can do that.
Speaker 5: I love frosted flakes and I love fruit loops. So guess what this critic gives it five bowls as well, three bowls and a spoon over here.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it, Danielle.
Speaker 5: If we created a remixed podcast, what would we rate things by? Well, I don't know, because we can't do bowls and spoons. That's for this podcast. Hmmm, Scotty, do you have any commentary on what we could read things?
Speaker 2: No, because I think that's a stupid podcast. Cartons, Oh yeah, this, yeah.
Speaker 3: What happens when it's in this? Then it's what are you gonna do? A carton and a jug? It's still a No, that is not a cart and it's a jug.
Speaker 5: That's your computer, not mine.
Speaker 3: Haven't you ever heard of emmett Otter and his jug band Christmas? You know emmett Otter. Come on, Danielle, you're my generation. It's a Muppets thing. Come on, man, it's it's it's from when we were kids.
Speaker 1: It's he played with like a washer or whatever. He played the washer. How do you know that? Oh?
Speaker 2: He in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yes, Spencer actually should not know that.
Speaker 1: He's so weird. He knows the weirdest things. I'm like, where do you warn? Then?
Speaker 2: I really love this? Okay, well I'm done with it. Can I have the box?
Speaker 1: Where are you on your phone right now?
Speaker 2: Because I'm looking up our reviews. I wanted to read something to you, because don't worry, Danielle.
Speaker 5: He can go on his phone whenever he wants, because this is how the podcast works.
Speaker 2: He gets to do whatever he wants or I am I'm all the reviews.
Speaker 3: I wanted to read something because you know what, you're such a jerk.
Speaker 2: I'm a jerk, but the man, and I'm on my phone. Can you please stop? Please?
Speaker 3: Macaroni X three hundred says more please. My only complaint is there is not enough content. I could listen to you to talk about cereal for hours. Oh wow, yeah, yes, I give this pod five balls, says Ray of Sunshine. This podcast is so fun. Please leave your review and perhaps we'll read it right here on the show.
Speaker 2: There is one thing I will say.
Speaker 5: The fruit loops, I feel like are a dulled down version of the fruit loop.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I just tried them. They're not as fruity as a fruit loop.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what you're saying is there's a whole different production line for these fruit loops than the regular fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you that this milk tastes delicious after that cereal you's been in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can make even rotten milk taste better. What just flew at your.
Speaker 1: Face, Preston, He's throwing balls out the stack. This is what's going on in my house right because I chew when we do this podcast, I have to talk with cereal in my mouth. Preston has because you call that lawyer, he's got the mess. What the hell do you say, so phobiaest? I say, he can't hear sounds. So if he here's me chewing, he throws things.
Speaker 3: So so you have balls flying at your mouth morning and night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's balls flying at my I think construction is about to start. I just heard them come in the door.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Wait, So that's very funny because this is one of the very first reviews that we ever got from Irish Fan eighty four. Great podcast. However, if you have me sophonia, then beware the crunching and occasional slurping is a little hard to listen to. I love the back and forth between Andrew and Scotti though.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, don't fill up on that because we're gonna move on to bagging number five.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bagging number five looks disappointing.
Speaker 1: Drug deal Bagging number five.
Speaker 2: This literally looks like mulch.
Speaker 1: It smells like nothing.
Speaker 2: This is mulch. And you can't tell me Differently.
Speaker 5: If this were in someone's garden and used to plant things, I would.
Speaker 3: Just say, sure, okay, Well, Baggy number five is from our friends at Granberry Granberry healthy cereal for your family.
Speaker 2: Or as Andrew would think it's called. I thought it was great Berry, great berry, like for years when one likes.
Speaker 1: To grainberry muffins that they have. They have these muffins, they have lots of stuff. Oh, he loved the muffins. I think it tastes like carboard.
Speaker 5: We've had green green berry before starting in my house, Yes, we have.
Speaker 2: We had the os.
Speaker 1: He said, they're doing the mulding. He just made me.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, can I milk?
Speaker 3: So Danielle, what we learned in the last episode that Andrew didn't know. Is so the part of the grain that is actually called the berry is the top of it. So if you look at a wheat stalk, the little things that are popping out the top of the wheat that you actually eat, that's called a berry. So that's where grain berry got its name from.
Speaker 2: Oh did I learned that? Because I have no recollection in the last episode whatsoever?
Speaker 1: It looks like crap?
Speaker 5: Did you add that in post production? And then I'm just gonna listen to it and it's gonna be you just like, no.
Speaker 2: Hey, Andrew, did you know? No? It was in last week's episode. I have no recollection. Thank you? Yet when you sit around the house to smoke the herb, I don't know what you think I do in my free time, But that's not it.
Speaker 3: That very multi brand flakes with onyx sorghum.
Speaker 2: It looks like multiple It's fine. It's surprisingly okay.
Speaker 3: I wish we would have I wish we would have done at first because we still have the sweet in our mouth on the last one.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna say no. I know you're going to be like all dramatic about it. It has like a chocolatey aftertaste, I feel no, no, it sure doesn't. What it is is raisin bran without raisins. That's what this. No, I send you a whole bag so your family can enjoy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because that's what they want. Actually shell them like this crap.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls. I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I give it one bowl maybe.
Speaker 2: But it's full of antioxidants.
Speaker 1: That's why I give it one bowl. Where's the sugar?
Speaker 3: Actually it's the second ingredient, believe it or not. I don't know where it is, but I don't taste it. No way, no way, Hey, look at that. They're in Cresskill, New Jersey. That's not terribly far from you.
Speaker 1: Now I'm choking on it.
Speaker 2: What do you give it, Scott?
Speaker 3: I give it revolts as well. I think it's not not really that bad.
Speaker 2: I would eat this.
Speaker 3: I would dump some as Greg t would say, fresh raisins in it. And if that's not an oxymoron, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what is.
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: Next cereal kind of looks like like my catletter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we get into the actually, let me take it out of the sack. Hold on, wait, I don't know what the cereal is.
Speaker 3: Look you don't know what any cereal ish.
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 3: This is another in the line of the Kashi Go cereals.
Speaker 5: How many more Kashi freaking goes We're almost to go anywhere else?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: There's six of them. This is our six Kashi Go So this is another one that started.
Speaker 3: This is another one that started as a Kashi Go lean, but now it's Kashi Go flow out of my butt, Cinnamon Crisp. I have to tell you because I mentioned to Andrew in an earlier episode we made a mistake. I'm gonna and when we say when I say we, I'll say me because Andrew doesn't know any of the cereals that we've ever done. Anyway, But way back in episode thirty four, we did Kashi Go play when it had first come out, yep. And then when I was loading the boxes into the cereal library behind me, I found another box of Kashi Go play that we did in episode one oh seven.
Speaker 2: Wait, so it's a library now, it's not a museum. You've changed the name again.
Speaker 3: It's either it's a museum when I want people to look at it, it's a library when people want to borrow things, and it's a vault when I need to go into it to get something for the show.
Speaker 2: Why, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You can't just keep changing the name. I feel like you need to pick something and have its stick. Okay, also get rid of half of the old prusty stale cereal. Well, I can't hear either one of those two because both you talked over each other. That's why I hate zoom.
Speaker 2: What Andrew? Do you think you were born miserable? I'm not miserable.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I jumped out of it and I was like wooooo yeah, and then immediately we're like, can I go back in? I hate it at here. It's too sni Anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like the name Kashi Goflow because it reminds me of my aunt, well not my aunt, but my wife's aunt and your aunt.
Speaker 1: I get it. Yes, it reminds me of your monthly visitor. That's what I reminded me.
Speaker 2: Sure our box is read too. I'm not saying anything, but I said it.
Speaker 3: It's actually more of a burnt sienna.
Speaker 2: Shut you, okay, dang mouth, it's a burnt sienna. Shut up and let me have it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Can we eat this crap? It looks like kiddy, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like the texture. Well, you can't tell texture until it's in your mouth. I can look at the texture. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: You're just going to do this the whole episode.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh god, some of them are really clumped together. I have some milk for you.
Speaker 1: We haven't done the Scottie shape for any.
Speaker 2: Of these, please, because they're all open.
Speaker 5: No, because then he has to find it and that takes like five minutes, and then by the time he finds it, he goes.
Speaker 2: You waste so much of my time on your phone.
Speaker 1: We don't have any climbing noises.
Speaker 2: Thank you you ready.
Speaker 3: I'm also feeling the way Danielle's face is looking. I'm not sure I'm a fan. It might be really good, but it might be gross.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that the cinnamon flavor is very good, but I don't like the different textures of pieces. They're like. I wish it was just either all granola or all whatever that other thing is.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: That's why I think I like the cereal because of the different textures. It's not just like a crunchy cinnamon granola like I do like the softer pieces.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that long thing.
Speaker 1: I think I like the granola better than that long time.
Speaker 2: That long thing I believe is puffed rice. I'm going to give this three bowls in a spoon. I don't hang it like poopoery, you know when.
Speaker 1: You're sprayed any bowls, so that you don't think that's okay?
Speaker 2: I mean I do. The cinnamon flavor is very good. I will give a three ball. Know what I think we should do? What make cereal candles? They already have the just call them different things. Yeah, yeah, but these would be our version of it.
Speaker 5: Just because someone else does it doesn't mean that we can't sell our own serial Killers TM candles. So they call it fruit rings, yeah I guess yeah, or like bird of Paradise, and that's our play on Uh what's it called loops? Yeah, that's why I just said fruit rings. Yeah yeah, but I'm saying you could call it bird of Paradise. This way, you could let people know that it's fruit loops.
Speaker 1: But it's a two can, but it's a bird and it's maybe.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Danielle, Thank you so much. I'm happy that you agree with me, because this one just wants to fight. Hold on what this is what he does? He finds the song. This is why there's editing involved. This is why I can't upload it to YouTube because who wants to watch you look for a song.
Speaker 2: For five minutes. I can't find it anyway.
Speaker 5: And then he edits all of this out and then you'll wait when once you log off, I'm gonna be like, oh, I have to run to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Can you waste any more of my time?
Speaker 1: I think people would rather see this the raw version.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, well did you rate the cereal?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Are you thinking? Two bowls?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 1: I liked it, Andrew, it's so sad, I like it.
Speaker 2: I guess that's all we got.
Speaker 3: Daniel, thank you so much for taking some time out of your busy construction day to be with us.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Oh can I show you something that I love, even though it's not cereal?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Yes? Theseus? Oh yeah, Oh my gosh, their townhouse, flat bread, crisp sea salt, and olive oil.
Speaker 2: Oh they are so good for me too.
Speaker 3: No hummus, hummus like cream cheese on them.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: Scottie doesn't like anything that How do you not like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't really like olive oil.
Speaker 5: Let me, you need to just quit life, because how do you not like olive oil? That's the main ingredient to ninety percent of the recipes that you eat. No, it's okay in things, but I don't want it on things.
Speaker 2: What you gonna go?
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to cereal killers. Andrew's mouth is stuck open. I think it's frozen. Oh no, it's not.
Speaker 2: I am a less intelligent person after hearing the past statement that you just said, Come well, let's post this video. We can't. Andrew didn't record it.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't.
Speaker 2: No, the millennial didn't hit the red button.
Speaker 5: I promise the next time you are on Danielle, it will be recorded and people will be able to watch it.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's so many droplets floating around this room. It's so hot in here. I'm sweating. It's so disgustingly damp.
Speaker 2: It's really not that hot.
Speaker 3: Look at the windows of the refrigerators. They're so foggy because it's so dank and.
Speaker 1: Hot to hear they not put the air conditioning on in the building.
Speaker 3: No, it's not working very well because it's so hot.
Speaker 2: Outside. It's really not that bad. Okay.
Speaker 3: Andrew's also the guy that likes his windows open in the summertime. It doesn't want air conditioning. So that's who we're dealing with. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Have a great week. Stay warm, stay safeed. No, we don't want to stay warm. Stay cool, stay cool, stay cool, and stay safe.
Speaker 2: I miss you so much, Danielle.
Speaker 1: I miss you too so much. Andrew.
Speaker 2: I hope that one day that we can be in person together.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, you're ready one two three, crush. You're a little bit delayed, so you know what you do when I say one two three, say it on two. Let's see how that works. Ready, one two three crush? Yay, we figured it out. That's how they should do it. On Kelly and Ryan, they should like start a second earlier because that shows a wreck, is it really? But when they're trying to step on each other because they're on zoom in two different places, Andrew, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to call me out when you're in conversation with somebody. I'm listening. I heard everything that you just said. Kelly and Ryan. You think they're a mess. Oh wow, you solved the problem. You have to do it on two. If only everybody listen to you again. Love you, Danielle, Bye, missus Danielle.
Speaker 1: Why