Speaker 1: Well, will come in.
Speaker 2: Your sentence, wanna play againstals and sing you a conco.
Speaker 1: Will be higher, hi, little tell and if you want a little banging, a yungi.
Speaker 3: And come along.
Speaker 4: Starting in day one, we'll implement the rapid sures of bold reforms to restore a nation to full prosperity.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go full prosperity.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris, She'll always served this country of purpose and integrity, and she always will. And you're not going anywhere, kid, because we're not gonna let you know.
Speaker 4: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that. Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution, will.
Speaker 3: Come in your sent.
Speaker 1: Don't to play against and saying you a conscout.
Speaker 7: The new Sean Hannity Show, more him the scenes, information on freaking news, and more boned inspired solutions for America Power two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, and is getting louder and louder, it seems more inevitable by the day that Joe Biden will move forward with a whole bunch of preemptive pardons He's had a lot of pushback on the pardon that he gave his son. He gave what over fifteen hundred commutations, you know, even this this judge in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that was literally, you know, sending people to a for profit place for rehabilitation, I guess. And another guy that you know, fifty three million dollars in Indiana that he got out of a town of fifteen thousand people. Not sure why that person got it, but I would expect a lot of people, you know the names. We keep hearing a lot about Liz Cheney. The GOP has issued a criminal referral for Liz Cheney. We'll get into some of the details of that in just a minute. We have now evidence Tom Massey put out that the Attorney General Merrick Garland, he claims lied to him under oath about whether confidential human sources were at the Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one, and in fact Garland denied that that was the case. Is he going to be up for a preemptive pardon. You keep hearing the name Anthony Fauci. You keep hearing about Joe Biden's brother and other family members. You have Benny Thompson also the January sixth Committee. He's open he wants a pardon Bill Clinton, saying he'd love a preemptive pardon for his wife. I don't know if it looks like they're going to be handing him out in droves. But remember Joe Biden was the one that said he wouldn't even give Hunter a pardon.
Speaker 1: So listen, your son Hunter day on trial.
Speaker 8: And I know that you cannot speak about an ongoing federal prosecution, but.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you.
Speaker 8: Will you accept the jury's outcome, their verdict, no matter what it is. Yes, And have you ruled out a pardon for your son?
Speaker 4: Yes. I go to sever time the president would not pardon or community sense for its on Hunter. I want to make sure that that is not going.
Speaker 2: To change for over the next six months.
Speaker 9: The President's say it's still a no, it's still an I will always you know it's still a no.
Speaker 4: It will be a no. It is a no. And I don't have anything else.
Speaker 5: To add through the question regarding the family. I'm extremely proud of my son Hunter. He has overcome an addiction. He is He's one of the brightest, most decent men. I know, and I am satisfied that I'm not going to do anything I said. I advide by the jury decision. I will do that and I will not pardon him.
Speaker 1: Well he did.
Speaker 7: And now the list for requested pardons from Hillary Clinton, Liz Cheney, Benny Thompson, Anthony Fauci, and the list goes on. I'm sure the other Biden family members as well, and Joe might want to consider one for himself. And it's pretty unbelievable anyway. Here to weigh in on all of this is Brett Tolman is back with US, executive director of Right on Crime. Former US attorney Greg Jarreed is with US Fox News Legal analysts, best selling author. All right, Well, he said he wasn't going to pardon Hunter, but we keep hearing that they're going to partner a whole bunch of people. And what are your thoughts? Is Merrek Garland now added to the list? Is Liz Cheney now that a criminal referral is official from the GOP?
Speaker 1: Is she now on the list?
Speaker 7: Is this why Benny Thompson said publicly that he would love a preemptive pardon?
Speaker 6: Greg, Yeah, yes to all of the above, and the number of times that Joe Biden lied about it. You just played them all. It's really Brett taking and this idea of preemptive pardons underscores, doesn't it, Shawn, the lawlessness of the Biden administration and his many political allies that you've just named. It stinks of corruption, It debases the law, and the fact that Biden is even considering it is really quite offensive. You know, the pardon provision in Article two of the Constitution, it contemplated crimes actually committed, not crimes for which a person has not even been indicted or investigated. That's not what the framers intended. That there really is no legitimate authority over unidentified offenses. How can a president pardon someone for something he's not even aware of? Well, he can't. That's ill Well.
Speaker 7: You're the constitutional attorney, though, I mean my reading and my understanding of it, the power of the pardon absolutely, And if it's preemptive versus you know what you're setting post conviction or post even criminal charge, does it really make a difference. Does that authority really not exist for a president?
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is that it's illogical and it's anathema to the kind of system of Justice that our founders.
Speaker 7: You're saying it's unethical, but is it unconstitutional? I'm not so sure that that would be ruled on constitutional.
Speaker 6: We don't know the answer because it's never been challenged. The pardon provision, as you correctly state, the Constitution is actually silent on that. It's simply declarative. It doesn't say, you know, the only other preemptive pardon was Gerald Ford's blanket pardon of Nixon for getting and all unidentified crimes. Was it valid? We don't know because it was never challenged. Yes, it's a factual precedent of history, but it is not a legal one. And I just wonder that if wholesale preemptive pardons given out to political allies like you know, party favors and Christmas candy were challenged, might the Supreme Court set reasonable limits? They might?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your take on this, Brett Telman, what is your take on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think the discussion is one that many have had. And remember Sean that it was the Democrats who said, who ranted and raved about accusing Trump and when he was leaving office, that he was going to do the same thing. And they had all the talking points and now they're silent, and so I understand what Greg's saying, and I think it's true that the Framers didn't contemplate or anticipate it, but there's nothing that limits it. And I think if a Supreme Court is reviewing it, I think the Supreme Court says it can be done because there's no limitation on the pardon power that's not written in the Constitution, and we've seen there as a precedent for a preemptive use of it. What is so offensive and what the American people need to focus on is why is he doing it? And what happened when he was told, hey, by the Office of the Pardon Attorneys. He was told, let's vet all of these more closely, let's actually dig into the cases. And the White House refused to do so. And the reason they did is because they just want the image of him giving more clemencies and more pardons than any other president, because they've believed that that would be somewhat.
Speaker 4: Of his legacy.
Speaker 3: And it's offensive to any of us that have been working on clemencies and working in this area of the law.
Speaker 7: Why do I expect that this preemptive pardon, these preemptive pardons are more likely than not, Greg Jarrett, I think they're all coming. I mean, for example, we have Congressman Loudermilk releasing an interim report on January sixth that issued a criminal referral to investigate evidence regarding Liz Cheney that she tampered with witnesses while she was co chair of the January sixth committee. And he identifies a number of laws that he wants the FBI to investigate and says that federal law was likely broken by the select committee. And anyway, it revealed that the former congressman woman tampered with a witness by secretly communicating with the witness. I know who it is, but I'm not going to mention it out of I guess fairness to that person because that person has not been named as or has not been referred. But anyway, and they cite eighteen USC. Fifteen twelve, and similarly, the Federal Bureau of Investigation must also investigate Cheney for violating eighteen USCC sixteen twenty two, which prohibits any person from procuring another person to commit perjury and quote, based on the evidence obtained by this subcommittee, perjury was in fact committed and there was lies told under the oath to the Select Committee.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's real?
Speaker 6: Oh, I do think it's real, And I read Lauermounk's report, and you know, it's pretty compelling evidence of witness tampering as well as suborning perjury.
Speaker 7: And by the way, in this particular case, she went in this prime time Hollywood produced extravaganza with a predetermined outcome. They actually had testimony from the individual involved in the incident, and this had to do with the person that was driving Donald Trump on January sixth, and the question was whether he had tried to commandeer the vehicle, and the driver said that never happened.
Speaker 6: Right, and that much of that was surpressed. So you know, we knew at the time it was a charade, and now we know the true ugliness of that charade thanks to a congressional investigation, which tells me that the incoming Department of Justice needs to take a serious look at it. Your previous question was, you know, Willie actually grant these preemptive pardons to all of his political allies and supporters, And the only one that I'm pretty certain he's going to issue is for his brother James, who was knee deep in the suspected influence pedaling schemes in which.
Speaker 7: You know, what about what about himself and what about other family members that benefited financially, Well, he may do that as well.
Speaker 6: He may do it for every single member of the Biden family, particularly those who received what the Oversight Committee has said were payouts from foreign sources, principally China, Ukraine and elsewhere. So, you know, I think Jonathan Turley made a very good point today in his column in the New York Post. The media and Democrats told Americans if Trump's elected, it's the end of democracy. Opponents will be Trump opponents will be locked up. Well, now it looks like democracy will survive. And you know, Trump insists he won't seek retaliation. So to keep the phony narrative going, Biden's going to issue these preemptive pardons so that media and Dems can why once more and claim his pardons saved democracy. That may sound cynical, but citizism is the foundation of Biden politics.
Speaker 7: All right, quick break, we'll come right back. We'll continue, We'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, As we continue. We continue now our legal analysis Brett Tollman, Greg Jarrett on the issue of preemptive pardons and who might need one. If you really want to clean up the weaponization of the Department of Justice, if you really want to clean it up, those people that did abuse power probably should be held accountable. Then this way, new people going into the future will know that if they abuse power that one day there might be justice coming their way. That would be one way to clean it out. I don't know how you otherwise prevent it from ever happening.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: Let me go to Tom Massey, and he pointed out in his ex post that Merrick Garland, he claims, lied to him under oath. We now know from the age from the Inspector General's report that there were confidential human sources at the Capitol on January sixth, and Massey asked Merrick Garland directly about it.
Speaker 1: Now he lied, Listen.
Speaker 2: I was hoping today to give you an opportunity to put to rest the concerns that people have that there were federal agents or assets of the federal government present on James January fifth and January sixth.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us without talking about.
Speaker 2: Particular incidents or particular videos, how many agents or assets of the federal government were present on January sixth, whether they agitated to go into the capitol, and if any of them did so.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to violate this norm of the rule of law. I'm not going to comment on investigation that's ongoing on that video.
Speaker 9: That was your answer to a question to me two years ago when I said, how many agents or assets of the government were present on January fifth and January sixth and agitating in the crowd to go into the capitol, and how many went into the capitol? Can you answer that now?
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 6: Oh, last time.
Speaker 4: You don't know how many there were or there were none. I don't know the answer to either of those questions.
Speaker 1: If there were any. I don't know how many.
Speaker 4: You've know whether there are any.
Speaker 9: I think you may have just perjured yourself that you don't know that there were any. You want to say that again, that you don't know that there were no.
Speaker 1: Personal knowledge of this matter. Wow, what's your take on that? Brett?
Speaker 3: Well, let me just let me say I hope that President Biden does grant all these preemptive pardons, because it's going to be the same result as all the lawfair that they've engaged in. The American people are going to say, Oh, that person's guilty, that person's guilty, that person's guilty, and they're just protecting their own and they're tired of Washington DC. They're tired of all of that, and they sent a really strong message that they don't want a double standard, and right now the only double standard that we're seeing is on the Democrat side. Are there people that need to be investigated. Yes, Unfortunately, qualified immunity has been strengthened to the point we can't hold a lot of these bureaucrats responsible. We have to make changes to the law in order to pursue them in most criminal cases. But that doesn't mean we can't get the value of investigating them, you know, because they deserve it, and making them plead the fifth or making them make those decisions, or making Joe Biden issue a peremptive pardon the American people and say, Okay, we actually know what happened.
Speaker 7: Greg appreciate it, Brett appreciate you as well. Thank you both for being with us.
Speaker 9: Driving liberals crazy three hours a day every day.
Speaker 1: The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 7: I'm twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn a number you want to be a part of the program. I want to remind you about our friends that are suffering desperately in Israel. They're still fighting a seven front war. President Trump did mention he had a conversation with Prime Minister Netan Yahoo, which is good news because help is on its way. But it's still thirty five days away. And I feel very confident that the message is going to be heard loud and clear. There will be a new sheriff in town. But in the meantime, you have tens and tens of thousands of Israelies that have been displaced in this holiday season, don't have homes. They've been chased out of their homes, Rockets being fired into their communities every day, and you know, it's it's just been tough. And that's why we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, especially for the holiday season, and for them it's a time of fear, uncertainty, and during this holiday season, many living through the war all throughout the Holy Land. They're grieving the loss of loved ones and we can't let them feel forgotten. And they need bare necessities. They need shelter, they need food, they need water, they need medicines, they need basic nourishment. And that's where hopefully your gift this holiday season will comes in and you will give the gift of hope and answered prayers for so many now. The IFCJ is an amazing organization and I completely support them, and I hope you will join us and go to their website, SUPPORTIFCJ dot org, SUPPORTIFCJ dot org.
Speaker 1: You can give them a call.
Speaker 7: It's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ and help our friends in Israel. But certainly help is on the way. One of the things that I think I'm most excited about is the Department of Government Efficiency DOGE as they call it, and the fact, the idea and why does this matter to me so much? They're pledging to cut two trillion dollars in federal spending and don't think it's going to be easy. The resistance is going to be fierce against the bureaucratic state, and I'm just warning. You see, for example, the Biden administration, as part of their sabotage, did this five year deal with the Social Security Administration and the AFGE to allow tens and tens of thousands of federal workers to remain in this hybrid work arrangement where they can tell a work through twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not part of the plan.
Speaker 7: The Elon musk vivek Ramaswami have said to federal employees, prepare to show up for work like everybody else in America shows up for work. There are some people that have remote jobs, but in the post COVID world, most people now are back showing up at work and show up or you're going to lose your job. And many of these people will lose their jobs anyway. However, this is something. This is a way, another way that Biden and Harris are trying to sabotage the incoming Trump administration. There is a Congressman, Eric Burlason from Iowa spoke about a continuing resolution saying it's shameful the people who celebrate celebrate DOGE or the Department of Government Efficiency are going to vote for another billion dollars to be added to the deficit. Anyway, here's what this congressman said.
Speaker 10: It's a total dumpster fire. I think it's garbage. This is what Washington d C.
Speaker 1: Has done.
Speaker 10: This is why I ran for Congress to try to stop this, and sadly this is happening again. I think that it's shameful that people that celebrate Doge coming in I can't. And yet we're going to vote for another billion dollars to be added to the deficit, and so it's ironic Figger doptin future. Personally, I'm disappointed. I think that he can do better, he can communicate better. The fact that we haven't seen the language today and we're supposed to vote on it this week is unacceptable now.
Speaker 7: Congress Woman Victoria Sparks out of Indiana said, I will stay as a registered Republican, but will not sit on committees or participate in the caucus until I see the Republican leadership in Congress is all about governing. I don't need to be involved in circuses. I'd rather spend more of my time helping at DOGE and at Tom Massey to save our republic as was mandated by the American people. And she is going deep in the paint and saying you know what, I'm sorry, this matters, this is real. We have nearly forty you know, trillion dollars in debt, I think one way, and by the way, we do have money. We have to spend Social Security, Medicare. They're headed towards insolvency. It's gonna have to be dealt with. Money's gonna have to be allocated. They raided the lock box, they stole it. And in the other area that's gonna need well at least reappropriation of monies and elimination of waste, fraud and abuse. But we've got a gap of vulnerability in terms of the military technology that will represent modern warfare, which these wars are no longer going to be fought, you know, on battlefields. They're gonna be fought in air conditioned offices of people and people pushing buttons. We better be prepared for that as well. So that's gonna take a lot of money, and we're gonna have to build a border wall. That's going to cost you probably billions by the time it's all said and done, but it's something we have to do, and we have to depoor people. That's not going to be cheap either. Anyway, Congresswoman Victoria Sparks is with us.
Speaker 4: How are you good to talk to you son? Thank you for bringing attention to this issue.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, I'm dead set against taxes that will hurt economic growth. Economic growth will bring more revenue into the government number one. Number two, if we do become energy dominant, a top piece of Donald Trump's platform, that will help offset a lot of the moneies that I know that I've identified that it's going to have to be spent. Do you agree with me on spending on the military, shoring up Social Security and Medicare from insolvency, and building the wall, of course, and.
Speaker 4: We need to have money to actually to serve the people for the causes that the government should provide. But we cannot continue what we're doing right now to give the money left and right and really just fraud and abuse in the system. And I think Elan and Vivik are actually pretty conservative, just a two tree, and there is way more fraud like that. Just in healthcare. We have trillions of offsets, the truly over building all of the system and given to large Oligotholis, and you know it's given left and right this money where people's quality of healthcare is going down and prices are hyperinsplated. I mean, this is really becoming a destructive for our economy. And when we are not out of money, we will not help for the causes that we need to spend money on and serve the people. And I think this is a very serious discussion. But I'll be honest with Yucagus haven't had this discussion for a long time now. For decades, we abandon our duty and just have talking points and messaging bills, and people all set up with that.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. The people have fed up with it.
Speaker 7: So how do you go about slashing And what I like the most about this is, to me, it's a return to the vision of our framer and our founders, which is limited government, greater freedom. And and you've you've had this this NonStop mission creep of radical socialism, and whether we want to admit it or not, we have adopted, you know, programs and involvement in government that I think that we don't need any involvement in at all in our day to day lives. So I think there is a lot to cut, for sure. I mean, there's going to be a lot of low hanging fruit. But then I think when you get to the nitty gritty, you know, what what do what do people want out of their government?
Speaker 1: What does government do well? How are your local schools?
Speaker 7: I would I'd give a lot of local school districts an F especially in big blue cities that have been run by Democrats for decades. I'd give safety and security in big cities at big F two. I don't think they're keeping people safe and secure. You know, I think Obamacare has been a disaster. I think that the fact that they rated the the coffers of you know, the Social Security Trust Fund and Medicare and they have misappropriated so many billions of not trillions of dollars over the years is unconscionable. And then they've you know, then we have this this debt that they we've accumulated that we're passing on to our kids and grandkids.
Speaker 1: It's got to stop.
Speaker 4: Rightly, right and it's a fiscal calamity coming up that we will not have money to provide coose functions. But there's really a fault of Congress, and unfortunately, you know, Congress has not being this duty to the American people and I'm glad to see people like Elan and Vivid and President Trump that actually want to keep promises to the people and go after fraud and a viewers and have the backbones not to be afraid. The challenge is, if this doesn't go through Congress, this swamp we'll recover in four years and going to be business as usual. So Congress needs to keep it promises to the people and not to be afraid to deliver it on our promises. Otherwise we're not worth to be here and we don't have that courage anymore. This is institutions where founding fathers, we're courageous. We willing sacrifice their lives. Now turning into circuits and with a bunch of clowns doing presentations and posting on social media. That's not what people hired us to do. And we need to keep our promises because I'll be honest with you, American people gave my party one more chance to deliver. If not, we're going to have Marxist prevailed and they're going to take over healthcare out the industry, and that's going to be faull of this Congress because we have no excuses.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you have no excuses.
Speaker 7: What do you do with what Eric Burlin's burlinsm was saying, uh when he said it shameful. The people that celebrate Doge are going to vote for another billion dollars auted to the deficit.
Speaker 1: What do you do in the short term?
Speaker 4: Well, listen as a hypocrisy, right, you know, at least Journey Centers have his socialists try to incluse with his honest about that. And we're aligned to the American people. But we have a mechanism next Congress, no excuses. We control the Senate, we conturn the House, and we control presidency. You know, we have reconciliation which allows us to have you know, fifty votes plus g evans of fifty one to be able to pass legislation. So if Republicans grow the backbone and back up President Trump and his policy and dodge, we can put some serious reform to help the growth of economy, to help good policy, to help with standing, to have energy policy, to have healthcare policy, to deal with our debt. We can put it in the coach which will have significant effects for innovation and growth of economy. And Republicans have no excuses, but we need to have courage, and we need to put down pressure up pressure on elected officials to put their money where mouses.
Speaker 1: Quick break will come right back.
Speaker 7: We'll continue more with Indiana Congresswoman Victorious Sparks on the other side. Eight hundred and ninety four one shotter number as we continue continue now, Indiana Congresswoman Victoria's Sparks is with us.
Speaker 1: We're going to start out.
Speaker 7: Republicans will have I guess a one or two seat majority just to start out, because of the three appointments that Donald Trump has made in terms of Mike Waltz and you know others that are you pointed, you know, to positions within his cabinet, et cetera. So it's going to take a while to fill those congressional seats. And I just heard you say, and I've read what you said on X that you know, you're not that interested in being on any committee at all, and you while you caucus with Republicans, it's it's not that big a deal or that important to you. Why would you why would you not want to be on any committees?
Speaker 4: Well, listen, you know very well Stawan, that committee is just phraising tact checks. Unfortunately, committees are not doing the job commedians. Just you put there and we'll keep you hostage to make sure that you won'te with leadership and got to be a puppet and talking head and do your presentation. Oh if not, we will almost put you on this comedian. Then you get pack checks on far.
Speaker 7: You don't have to vote, You get to vote any way you want. And if they're going to threaten you with that, just come on this program and we'll put pressure on them not to do it. I mean, why not go on, say the House Juditionary Committee with Jim Jordan or work with you know, the people that we do know, like and trust. I mean I think there's or maybe you can work in the Ways of Means Committee and work on tax laws in this country.
Speaker 4: Well listen, unfortunately, you know, if you know what to do and if you're highly oh if I and they're not going to put your committees that matter, right, this is how this place works. You know, if you really know what you're doing, they want to put people in the committees that don't know what to do. And that's why we have a problem like that. That's why you know, I need to work with people that want to get stuffed done. And help President Trump to deliver, not to just do messaging. That's how this stuff works. Unfortunately, the things are not decided in committees. It's all presentations and showmanships. And you know it should be changed. But if we want to change it, we need to structurally change. We need to set doing authorization. I offer Speaker to set up subcommittees on authorization. We have been not over three thousand programs not authorized. We send blank checks. He doesn't want to do it. We need to have a working group to figure out some policy. He doesn't want to do it. We are so deep in the holes they need to have structural changes to get out of it, and he doesn't want to do it. So I don't need to be a talking head. If the committees don't matter, and they're going to still come all of this from a Speaker's office, don't waste my time. At least I will work with people that care and try to help them to deliver these policies for the people.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken with Speaker Johnson?
Speaker 4: Oh, I spoke many times with him. Believe me, I do a lot of conversations before I'm I make a decision, you know, And I honestly didn't plan to make a public statement. I just disagree that Republicans are not willing to govern. But unfortunately in GC everything becomes public, so I have to make a statement about that. But as my republic I'm not willing to deliri next Congress and help President Trump to deliver and help pay Can want to deliver and other appointments people. Then we are not going to be able to govern and will not be able to actually save this Republic. And they try to push this stuff like in February, you cannot do that. I tried to jump Conservatives to force a bunch of slash funds and text cuts in February so they can intimidate you with, oh, you're not going to vote for the Borda. They don't even want to support what you know. Freedom cock Is said that we need to have two separate reconciliations because we're not ready. We will not even have appointments already approved in February. We're not ready to put some policies in the code. So it has to be two reconstalliations. We have to have a plan. We cannot just overnight develop these plans, and we have to be serious about actually this plans makes sense that the good for the economy for the people.
Speaker 7: Victoria's parts, thank you so much for being with us, said, and we'll watch closely what you plan to do next.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it.