Speaker 1: We're saying, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 2: In with Jim her love loundes.
Speaker 1: Baby, you better.
Speaker 3: Catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 2: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last to come of and kick it in at the end. We leave it with just a list his firits. But you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say you slip? Oh folks that we dig it good?
Speaker 2: Hey, don't this?
Speaker 1: Do what you do?
Speaker 2: Cay, no this, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Cany Nope, do what I do?
Speaker 2: No this?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is comedian Say Monroe, and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen, ladies, JOm. We are two weeks into twenty twenty four, and ooh, it's so much juice. It's so much, so much going on in politics that I'm telling you something right now. I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I'm telling you if it's if it started off this big it can only get bigger from here. Oh. I like the way that sounds. It can only get bigger from mere. Welcome to the show. My favorite girl, my co host and lady Icont herself is Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby, Oh, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hell you want to hear all about it?
Speaker 4: Oh, we're gonna talk about it. Bobby. How was your week?
Speaker 2: My week was good. It was shouted out cold and snowy here, and then typical New England, it got rainy and warm and all the snow went away and we're going to have sixty in a few days. It's been calm, it's been nice. We're very post holiday. We're all chilling.
Speaker 4: Well, this was a very exciting week. By man. I'm glad, y'all. Look, I'm glad that you got too much snow because I don't want you to have to shovel snow. Thank god. I live in southern California. But this week for me was I was asked to guest co host this week on tgi F on Fox, so it was I had a great time. Thank you Al Reynolds, thank you to Joyce Coleman and to Justin Hard and all the production. But I want to give a really big special shout out and a huge tank you to Claudia Jordan's for bringing me on and just making me feel so welcome. I felt like I was one of their cousins. I fit right in. It was just a great fit. But what I really admire and respect about Claudia Jordan is that she gets a lot of backlash from a lot of different podcasters that will trying to be weaponized her as being deeming her homophobic or transphobic, when nothing, and I mean nothing can be further from the truth. This woman went to this woman, this biological black woman went to Fox so with an idea of doing a show called TGIF and bringing on an openly bisexual man and an openly gay man to say, hey, this is a safe place for you to special views and how you feel. It became wildly popular after three years, but now y'all want to deem her homophobic and transphobic because one of the components walked away. There is an adage and entertainment that the show must go on and anybody can easily be replaced. Not easily be replaced, but you can can be replaced. The dynamic may change, but the show still must be a success. So Claudia, thank you so much for giving us a voice and a place to use our voice. And with that, I just want to say thank you, and I hope that she gets the job at the breakfast club. Ooh, because I heard it's still open. I heard it's still open, Bobby clipping. What's happening, where we're going, what you're doing, how we're feeling well?
Speaker 2: So we will start off, But I want to say that I was watching you all week. I thought it was beautiful chemistry. I thought you all three of you flowed and jelled. As each day went on, it got more and more enjoyable. And I didn't pick up any of that from Claudia at all, so I don't know where that's coming from. So well done, Flame, as always, you always kill it good. Oh. Something that just came across my across my news feed from ABC was and I'm loving it, that the irs under the Inflation Reduction Act of twenty twenty two got monies that helped them to modernize. In October they had collected from the Link with Millionaires one hundred and twenty two million, and then since October they've with modernization, they've collected another three hundred and sixty million. I'm absolutely loving it. It's going to meet me paying taxes in April a little more palatable. Unfortunately, though, with the debt reduction, the consolidation package that was put in, they are going to be taking a hit of twenty billion over the next two years. But the Commissioner feels that we're not going to see we're going to we're going to see gains and we're not going to be seeing the hit of the twenty of the twenty billion. But so I thought, oh jeez, I'm loving it. So they keep saying that Biden's not doing anything, but I think he's doing a little something.
Speaker 4: Well here's the they they go hole by to feature the fire present Biden's feature the Fire for anything and everything right now because we're down to the wire. I don't know what people expect this man to do. He is one person, and he still has to get past Congress, he still has to get past the Senate. And they keep forgetting that as when you have one that's for you and one that against you, and the one that's against you has just a little bit more power, and the one that's for you is too afraid to stand up to the other one. He is in a position of losing no matter what. But I still want him, and I still relieve, believe in my whole heart of hearts, that President Joe Biden will be the next president for twenty twenty four. I'm speaking into existence for twenty twenty five. By me, I'm speaking it to existence. I have to stand on that faith. I have to stand on that faith because if I don't, and we don't understand the importance of our vote and what is going to do for us, We're going to lose ourselves. I'm telling you guys, We're going to lose ourselves.
Speaker 2: We are We'll talk about the election in a couple of seconds, and but it is. It's literally keeping me up at night, you know, thinking about just where we are. And we'll get into the debates and all of that and a couple of seconds.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you as far as irs goes. I guess I'll feel that in my taxes because when Trump came in, because that was before I started making, you know, a couple of dollars I used to get an earned income tax credit for my children that was cut in half once he came in office, and then it was almost depleted because they aged out. But I don't know that. I'm glad that they're trying to give the common man myself, yourself included a tax break, but I wish I could see it. I wish I could see instagratification.
Speaker 2: Oh, me too. What I like about it, I don't even know if we're going to get a break, we'll say. But what I like about it is, I just want everybody to pay their fair share. I just want to sell to be equal and every way, shape or form. So the fact that they're collecting money is that they should have been collecting all along. I'm digging it, so to me, that makes me. That makes me happy. In speaking of making me happy, we had talked about I believe in a private prior podcast about Brittany Watts, who had gone to the hospital after she had some vaginal bleeding. She was pregnant. I believe she was twenty weeks pregnant, but don't quote me on that. She might have been like twenty two, or she might have been eighteen. They told her it was a non viable fetus.
Speaker 4: She went home.
Speaker 2: I think that she ended up losing the baby. My guess is because I've had to miscarriages myself that you sort of get these horrible cramps. So you go and you sit on the pot and played English and mine went right down the toilet and I flushed, And so I think she probably did the same. She was probably a little bit further along. So that wasn't working out so well for she called the hospital. I think that friends were trying to help and get her in anyway. The hospital called the police because they're required under the new the Ohio laws, and they were going to get her. They were charging her earth felly abuse of a corpse. Well it turns out she's not going to be criminally charged, thank god. A grand Jerry said, so, I was very very happy. That's such a crazy, crazy story.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to hear that, Bobby. And I'm telling you right now, I'm not a biological woman, but I have suffered a miscarriage because my baby mama had a miscarriage in two thousand and five. We lost the son, and I remember the told that it took on her and this would have been her second, maybe before my youngest child, and she suffered from what is it called postpartum and just the fact of losing a baby, so it affected her, which made that it affected me and affected my other children because you know, she was so down and she was so depressed about it. It is so scary, Bobby. But this is the reason why women, biological women will have to rally together with all they have to stand together, because I said this on the show earlier today. The only time the man should be inside of a woman his body is when he is invited. When I say inside, I don't mean just inside in a sexual capacity. I mean there is no reason for you to get inside a women's body if she didn't invite you, and if we don't women don't stand together and band strongly on that, there is exactly the ability that they're going to lose. They're going to lose their rights to cover it and cover their own bodies by that includes.
Speaker 2: You, No, absolutely, I know I agree on. I think that much of this election is going to come down too many things to people who want to fight for democracy because of the things that Trump has said out of his own mouth, has said publicly. And I think that abortion is going to be one of the other in the economy. I think those are going to be our top topics. So yeah, no, I mean this was I just can't even know. It just sounds seems so crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Women prayers to her and her family, you know, that's something she's going to have to live with the rest of her life. And I'm sure she was afraid. I'm sure she was gard She didn't know what to do. She was a young woman, you know. But nobody is thinking about that part. They're just going to you know, they want to point the blame and make everybody look ugly. That is what people are so afraid to come forward to say anything. But the same way where women fought to really really rally to have a vote in this country, that's what y'all had to do, by me to have a vote for yourselves.
Speaker 2: It is and I'm telling you, at least in my circumstance, and I kind of imagine her as it was any different, only that she was a little further along. It's almost like it's just a natural it's a knee jerk reaction. You flush the toilet, you know, because it happens so Jeremy babies are born in toilets. It's just it's just a comfortable place to set while you're sitting in you know, all sorts of biological things are happening, So it's nice. I don't have to clean up and you're just there, So I kind of gross, but I feel badly for her, and I I'm with you. I hope that she's on the men. Ladies, who's going to start to fight for rights?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Women, you are. You are on the docket. Women, you are up. You are up. You cannot stop letting these old old senior citizen dinosaur mea that's in position of power tell you where, where and how. So I'm the challenge is on us. And I'm not a biological woman. I'm a trades woman, but the challenge is on all women, biological, trades, whatever kind of women you are. The challenge is on us to save us. Now, I'm not speaking from the abortion aspect of it, but I'm speaking from a woman supporting another woman's aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's I'm with you. I'm right on and speaking of another thing that's going to be on the docket. So this is just a brief statement that we had from the Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. She said that as prices are falling for TV's cars and gasoline. The US economy continues to defy the recession predictions, and consumers remain still concerned about inflation, even though the typical middle class American household has more wealth, higher earnings, and purchasing power than it did prior to the pandemic. And that was a direct quote from her. I have to be honest, I'm not seeing a lot of it. I will say, gases we're only paying in Boston, We're only paying two eighty nine a gallon.
Speaker 4: To hours might be eight twenty nine. No, but here's the thing about the gas was so much cheaper during the pandedity. I always said with Trump was in office, it was cheaper during the pandemic because you were stuck in the house. You couldn't go anywhere, so nobody didn't need any gas. That's why the price is the lower. People stopped looking at the missingly obvious because you want to hear with somebody else telling you you're so But we're so used to living in last for such a long time, and then we're second these damns. The girl, I'll tell you something right now, I got peenis and titties. I think I'm the truth. Oh yeah, so silly.
Speaker 2: Speaking of liars. So we might as well. We might as well get to Trump has been in court a lot, and I realized it actually is as much as it tickles me, just because I know it aggravates him because he's just such a buffoone. You know, it's for him the person, not because he's a Republican, not because because we're not anti anything like that on this show, but it's just that he just he can't so he just can't keep his his trap shut. He was in for the in for the civil case which they wrapped up their their finishing remarks, his three hundred and seventy million dollars civil fraud case, and he was told by is it anger on or anger on the judge? I can never get the pronunciation of that. He wasn't he was going to allow him to speak during the closing remarks because he wouldn't be able to stay on top. So I think at the halfway point, his his little lawyer there God bless her, got up and asked did a one last ditch pitch to see if she could get him to be able to speak. So and Gorin said, well, allow you if you only stay on topic. Did he stay on topic?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, absolutely not. And I guess he can't even focus on what.
Speaker 2: He was he was. Do you know some of the comments were he should be paid for all of this aggravation. You know, they're doing him wrong. He was already already deemed Now remember this, he's going into the decision. So at the end of the month, Angren will Will I think it's by the thirty first. He's hoping to have a decision to tell him what he has to pay. He's already been found guilty, so he's still going on. You know, Leteracia James is she's out to get me. And he's think Joe Biden created these documents you know that proved that he was he was wrong. Oh plase, he's just a not But he let him have five minutes, which I think was four minutes too long, and then he literally cut him off. So then he had I don't know if you saw he had a big press conference outside. He was it was like a big, big baby that that was stopping their feet.
Speaker 4: He was just banana and he keeps showing us exactly who he is. He has told us on they won, he was going to become a dictator. He was going to he was going to do what he wanted to do. But Bobby whatever, whatever power that he possessed, as far as the control of his base, it is unbelievable. It really is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. CNN. You know how they do those you might know what it's called. I don't know. They do like the man in the street type of thing. Right. So they went to one of his his rallies or town halls or whatever you want to call it, and they I always feel about badly because it's always some hillbilly with their hat, you know, when you hate, and they'll go up to them. What do you think about him saying about a dictator? And he says, wha, you know, you know this one particular guy, and he's telling us how it's wonderful that he's gonna be ta. That's what the America, that's what America is built on, built on and all about. And I'm like, no, that's the opposite of what America. It's acts like, built on the backs of It's completely he didn't even know what the word dictator meant.
Speaker 4: I think. Of course, of course, now he didn't know who he was and who he follows the saddest pib babies. We're laughing about it, but that is the ignorance that it's so many people caught up in this country that don't know and don't want to know. They want to know what somebody is ingraining in their head with force. And this is it is. In the words of Wooby Goldwerth from Ghosts America, you and Dajer Girl, and that's.
Speaker 2: What it is. It's almost like former President Trump himself when at least what we hear about him from his constituents and whatnot, when they say he only wants like we heard Chris Christie say, he only wants to be around people who agree with him. The minute that I stopped agreeing with him, I was no longer useful. Yeah, you know, a minute I told him what he didn't want to hear, I was no longer I was no longer useful. So it's it's I feel badly. There are people that are that are looking for something, but there are other people in their party that are decent people. I just don't know why they don't go to somebody else.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't get It's very cultish. Really we keep hearing it, but it absolutely is the truth. When these people He's telling you in your face he wants to be a dictator, He's going to be He's gonna have retaliation, although now he says he's not gonna have time for retaliation.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Bobby, it's exhausting to keep the hurt hard is that you see it right in your face, you see the lie. It's not you, you heard the lie. Was here say you actually physically see what your own eyes. But they still just follow behind him like it's I don't know, I don't know, it's it's I can't take it. But it's very scary. And we we're Americans, Bobby, we are Americans. I think that is why you and I have had this show for this year and I'm so grateful for you and we try to bring you the guys. The differences of Bobby being an Irish Catholic of Caucasian woman and I'm a Black trays a dad uh uh and from different very different worlds, but we're still Americans. Say this is gonna happen to Bobby, It's gonna happen to me. Uh So I'm telling you guys, you got to make it important to you. Come on, Bobby, let me get off of Trump right now, because I just had gays.
Speaker 2: Okay, so so well let's let's go into the election. So I'm a little sad that. You know, my favorite Republican for what they had was Chris Christie. I came out with a commercial about a week and a half ago that I loved that he apologized for supporting Trump. You know, he said, you know, when people make mistakes, they should be able to be open about it. I thought it could make him a better president, a better leader. I thought I could guide him. And when it was clear that it wasn't, I left. And he's been he's been banging the drum ever since that we're exactly what you said, we're in danger. So but so he's left. He's got He ran out of money, ran out of time, ran out of juice. So he's out of the of the campaign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's sad to hear, because Chris Christie was the one was the one Republican candidate that would stand up to him, that would challenge him, that would call him all his myth But he did not get to support and it was because he did flip slop, Bobby. I'm telling you America is forgiving, but not right now. It's too soone and Trump is just his machine. It's his machine is so strong right now. But Chris Christy was the one who would have challenged him. I'm sad to hear that. And they didn't. They didn't forgive him all the way for that bridge, even though they had moved past that. But it was the hole. He supported him, and then he changed his manner when it gets him. Whatever I can say about Trump in the most negative way possible, his base is loyal to a fault.
Speaker 2: Oh unbelievable. In fact, so loyal that I think that Desantas and Haley. So they had their they had their their lost debate ahead of the of the Io caucuses, you know, the little election Party es to Caucasus, and neither one of them would come right out and and say anything negative about Trump other than they did. It was like butterfly kisses, you know, like he should be on the stage. He should be on the stage, but he's not on the stage, in my opinion, because Joe Biden doesn't have to be on the stage. If Joe's not on the stage, he's not going on the stage. You know, everything has to be equal, like a little kid. So but I didn't see any I watched just a few minutes of the and a bunch of clips of them because frankly, I wasn't I tried to be interested in but they were like calling each other names.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Desanta said that Haley was meanly mouthed. I mean, do we even new. I haven't news that since.
Speaker 4: Well, they're both they're both afraid. They're walking on the fanland because they're hoping to get picked to be his running his running mate. So that's why he.
Speaker 2: Says, he says, did you say did he was on Fox News? He hasn't done something for I think it was two years Fox News and he said he already knows his running mate.
Speaker 4: Is yeah, I saw that. But I think that that's why they are all the candidates are walk in the fanland because they won't hoping that the them or they probably already know and we don't know, you know. So and I'm sure that is we're going to have Oh my God, get my America. You and Daser Girl on to the next Bobby Clifford, Wake.
Speaker 2: Up, wake up, Wake up? Oh something I thought that was kind of interesting that I that I liked. It's not as much political, although it is underlining tones of of being political. Is Matters were rolling out and new restrictions for their teenage Facebook and Instagram so it will hide certain search results, and I thought that was I thought that was kind of cool because they've had also the lawsuits for online safety over the past so many years, so I.
Speaker 4: Thought anything about Matter. Somebody hacked my original merlen Roe Flame face Instagram page that I have not gotten back and send me an email asking me to pay them. I sent it to Matter and I still haven't heard of them. So now my new Instagram pages my Road that Flame, even though I'm still waiting to try to acquire my other page back. They have to do better. They know they will get your page, flag you for one profane word, but they show the worst thing sometimes on social media. I have seen some horrific days that I cannot unsee and yuck, yuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's actually a good point I would say for anybody. If anybody receives anything from Monroe Flame, the old page until Flame tells you it's up, it's not Flame.
Speaker 4: So I can't get in it. So it's definitely shure, not me. Okay, Bobby, let's get on all right.
Speaker 2: You know how much I love to fly. Could you imagine this giant, sat irish ass of the effing wall blowing off beside you Alaska Airlines? Was that the craziest thing you ever heard?
Speaker 4: Listen to me, Listen to me, and listen to me. That scared the hell out of me. I'm a classic window seat person. In the words of Eric I b I do so can I get a window seat? Want nobody close to me? Baby? After I saw that story, I want to see in the bathroom. Put me with the luggage. I am definite sitting. Oh my god, Now first class, third class or tip class. Put me in the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: I don't think you a man different. So so here's the funny thing. And then my mind is still going and I didn't get all the details. Let him tell a lot of details because they were in the wrong here. The seats were still in place, right where are the people do? They just sit in their seats with their time?
Speaker 4: So what happened? So what happened was the reason no one was in those seats because the people missed their flight. Talk about talk about how God worked, because you know, I'm quick to pull out a twenty and give me a wheelchair. Yeah, give me a twenty and get a wheel Let me get a wheelchair because I want to miss my flight. Sometimes when you miss your flight, God is trying to tell you something, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, they found the plug in some Portland school teachers backyard, and then they found someone's phone. I wonder if it still worked, if that, if that, if I was Apple and that was an iPhone, I'd be I'd be bragging on that. Let me tell you all Samsung and somebody else down the streets backyard, I mean, talk about crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now what we don't know is how new or how old that plane is, because a lot of these planes need to be updated. But if some of this stuff was made during the pandemic, the quality of work of machinery during the pandemic, it has been like a forty Like it's not people used to take pride in their machine work and the products that they put out. By me, that is so much missing, that is so missing. So I guess they figure when they start using AI, AI is going to do better. I don't know, but that was a scary story. And then they say, I lastly, it's going to pay those people one point five thousand apiece and reimburse them for their full their play fight. First of all, I don't think that's enough. Second of all, the trauma of it all, Now that was trauma. Could you imagine if somebody else to get.
Speaker 2: In a plane, that would be it. I would have to we'd have to be pals on on the iPhone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You could never come up to California to see them. After that. I loved it. They said they came up with some big when it first happened. They came out with some big proclamation of they think they know where the mistake happened. I mean, I can't even I just can't even believe it. I'm telling you, I would have I would have dropped dead. It must have been very windy in that you'd have one one hell of a handdoo by the time you landed, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And the scariest probably about that. I imagine people because I've been on a plane I travel often people who'm on the plane who's never traveled before have this huge phobia and fear of flying and deturbinate scares him. So imagine the damn door falling off. Oh my god, and they have a weak hard or you know anything. Oh my god. It's just too much to think about. But Bobby, put me with the luggage. Please put me, put me with the wheels. Just let me out with the wheels, come back.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely. They said that other airlines I had seen a follow up to it, like a day or two later. Other airlines started looking at their that same aircraft, you know, the one that the Boeing seven thirty seven Max nine or something, and and there were issues. They said, you know, they could see that there was wear and tear and that they would take care of it up front. So I'm glad nobody was. I mean, what are the chances? So you talk about God of the people missing in the seats, okay, which I didn't even know. I'm like with with the health mango, was somebody at the airport, and then what about the people in the airplane? Nobody got hurt?
Speaker 4: God was there? I KNDI.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine. To me, that's that's unbelievable. So that's terrific. So I like that, Thank you for thank you for letting me know, the people didn't hit the hit the seats. The next thing that we have is that I thought was a little interesting, and I still don't understand how it didn't happen. Was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin who was in the hospital, I guess, in the ICU and failed to tell anybody in the Pentagon or the White House or anything. Even didn't tell his number two. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I mean that this is the guy who suffers from prostate cancer, right.
Speaker 2: Never told anybody he had prostate cancer. So I'm thinking, and when some people are thinking it's not a big deal, but it is a big deal because what if he went unconscious? What if he we are in the precipice. I don't even like putting it out there. Of all, well, let's you say there's tons of tensions in the Middle East, right in Ukraine, and the guy that's in charge of all that doesn't tell us, even his number two. Let's say you don't want to tell the boss, you know, President Biden, you don't tell your number two that they're up.
Speaker 4: Well, well, I don't know the scenario and all the particulars of that, but Bobby, think when it comes down to medical procedures sometimes and he was a black man a lot of times, we hope, especially with the prostate, and as a man, I'm just saying, it's not just a black man, but that is kind of like you don't want to share that, not because of the cancer, but because of where the cancer is in the prostate. You know, who knows, they could be very painful. He could be suffering somebody. I do understand the responsibility of him having to report it to just in case something medically went wrong and they had to know. I get that part, but Bobby, I don't know a lot of men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and whatever, Kathleen Hicks, that's his number two, the girl.
Speaker 4: Tradition. He should have been respectful enough and that should have been his responsibility. But Bobby, I'm telling you, when it comes down to matters of men's prostate and rect them and penis and tell they can be very hushoushed about it because he could be an embarrassing conversation to have. And I'm only saying there because I am biologic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never I never even thought of it like that, But I just think, if you know there's so much going on, you got to tell somebody who's sticking up for him, President Biden. He says he thinks it was just a lapse in judgment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I like that. I like that though, I do, but I think he still had to be more responsible to report to, like you said, the second command.
Speaker 2: Because now what's happening is you will you know who's going after him. So the Republicans are going after him because he's under Biden and to try to see if any laws were broken. Like, we don't have enough investigations, which we're going to get to Hunter Biden in a minute. We don't have enough investigations and bs going on that it's already happened. Was he wrong? Yes, but that's up to that's up to President Biden to kind of punish him.
Speaker 4: Isn't that your boss's job receives And since we don't know all of that, we pray that he gets better because that prospect cancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's okay.
Speaker 4: Seems to be very heavy in America right now amongst a lot of men. The message fellas is if you're in a position where you have where you're holding a key to so many laves, it could have been affective mind included. Please share that, but fellas, please get your prostate exams. Please don't wait till this car till it hits you. And it's in a stage where it's really hard to fight. The age used to be fifty. I think now it's like thirty five. It's an invasive procedure, but it's a very necessary procedure to save your life and to save the heartache from your family members and your coworkers and people in your life. So get it done. It ain't gonna kill you. Plus, the profoill is work, and I'm thinking about getting one tomorrow just to give me some propo. Bill.
Speaker 2: Shit, I have to do it. I think it's in February. I'll be crying. I'll be crying you, but we'll figure it. Oh, I'm not prostrate. I have to do colonoscopy.
Speaker 4: That's what I was about to say about it. Some of you wanted to share with our listeners. It's something you didn't tell me, Ms Cliffer.
Speaker 2: Because you always give that speech about get your colonoscopy, and that's actually forty five. It used to be fifty. Now it's been rolled back forty five. So get checked front.
Speaker 4: That's what Caucasian be if I think for African Americans it went further there because you know, our diets are so different, and that's it.
Speaker 2: So you just said I'm mouthful, So you're exactly right. It's all of the crap that we put into our mouths. And I'm the worst eater of the world. I eat all the good stuff, but eat all the bad stuff. If it's not nail down, I'm eating it. So twenty twenty four, I'm hoping to do better. Hunter Biden wanh.
Speaker 4: I hate that they keep giving a Hunter by their bad rap. I did you to explain the story, but I watched that whole big in court. They were so disrespectful of that lady that was speaking, and she was so bobby. And here's this is how you know, people say we're racist. And they were disrespectful to President Obama when he was in office, right in our faces. And I was furious because he was a black man. They were furious. They were disrespectful to Hunter Biding today. And I was serious because he was not a white man, but because he is the President's son, he is somebody who should be and even though he is wrong, he admitted his fault. But and y'all gave him one deal.
Speaker 2: I could see if this was new. So they keep coming up. So so he pled not keelty this week to federal tax charges in LA fail you to pay taxes, evasion of assessment, false fraudulent tax return. And this is that's the second criminal case that that special counsel Davil Wife's brought against him. But he he had already he had already said he did all of that and paid the He was so high, God bless him that he he was just even unaware of probably what year it was, never never mind, and paid. And my understanding is unless somebody's not telling our reporting correctly, then he paid the penalties. You know, he paid a million something and then he had to pay the penalties for all that to boot. So you're not telling us, you're not coming forward. He said he lived a salacious life. He kind of came clean. I don't know if it was part of his program that he was in, but he kind of came clean to everybody. So now all of a sudden, you're getting sack and we're supposed to be compassionate because addiction is a disease that they have proven as a disease, just like if somebody had cancer and was supposed to be compassionate and kind of keep it moving and they're bringing them back and penalizing him for it. After Yardy admitted all of it.
Speaker 4: Well, the problem, the problem is anything that can stay president by his record while he is sitting in the office right now. Everything nothing is off living. So when they can't get you, they go through your children. It is saying, it is depressing. It is just it is very very petty. But it is the Republican way right there.
Speaker 2: But it absolutely it's you know, i'd say it's the party way, is what I'm really going to say.
Speaker 4: I take that back, You're right back. I retract that because there are some great Republicans out there and there I've.
Speaker 2: Seen some stuff that I'm kind of embarrassed that our side is doing. That's not necessary, do you know, like it is back, I'm not liking. I want there to be some sort of bipartisanship again and not direct party lines, like you vote for something so that means I have to vote for something. I have to because I have to stick with you. Well what if I don't agree, what if I think, you know, oh, there's something on the other side, and I'm going to compromise and we can. You can't do that right now, so you know it's bad when, in my opinion, the Bidens have been very quiet about all of this. They sort of try to stay out of it. And his mom came forward this week saying how terrible it is. You know what they're doing to him. You know, he's already an addict and probably struggling and hanging on by a thread every day. Flame and then you hear this added stress and pressure on him. Not that if he did something wrong, well we know he did, then then you have to you have to pay for it. He paid the tax stuff, is what they had said all along. It's the continued digging looking for stuff I don't know, and I don't want to hear about the nepotism stuff because the Trump kids got plenty from from outside countries. Do I think any of it is right? No, not necessarily, but unfortunately a lot of people do it and it's been right in our face for the past the past six years.
Speaker 4: So uh.
Speaker 2: But but anyway, he showed up at a committee meeting. You know, they want him to do a private private uh subpoena, a deposition he was subpoena to do a private deposition.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: He's happy to do it in public because I think he doesn't want them strong strong arming or or twisting or whatever. They don't want to. He showed up at a committee meeting. You know, I would have loved it if they whipped out the questions right then.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's what I'm about to make a very rather ad point about that. But here's the thing. If you do it to me publicly, then don't try to do it on the quiet. The things that had been hashed out in the public needs to be addressed in the public. I just have a situation this week with a whole thing, and you know about it that yeah, don't don't. Don't bash me publicly and then when it's time for us to fix it. And I'm agreeing, I'm in agreement with fixing it, but it has to be the same on the same capacity. You don't get the luxury of doing it on the quiet when you were so vocal and so public of being nasty to me. I understand what he mean by that, but I'm telling you, anything that they can do to discredit your somebidy right, President bid right now. They're using any tact against the series to make sure that they get who they want back in office. It's America, You're a danger girl. Let's go on to the next room, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Supreme Court. They've agreed to review the Colorado case for Donald Trump. Let's see how they come back. I'm not convinced they're going to schedule oral arguments on February eighth. Were he supposed to have that case in March. I think it's March fourth, so that could could put things off. We'll see. They're also going to be hearing whether emergency room docs can perform medically necessary abortions in states that prohibit So those are the two things that they're up to hear next.
Speaker 4: My biggest issue with that whole Supreme Court and whether Donald Trump's nay could be removed out the ballot, is the fact that Clairest. Thomas is sitting his black ass on there with any kind of juice or any kind of power to have a deciding factor or any kind of weight in that because it is such a conflict of interest when it is already known that his wife had had helped push the push the insurrection. They have the text, seasons and everything. He's the Supreme Court officer of the law who was put on that position to be as fair and impartial for the American rules. And your wife was going against you, and you cannot tell me that she did not have she did not know you got share a house, share a bed, share a conversation all the time. I think that that is really showing that America is just America. You are in danger.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 4: He needs to recuse himself no matter what. And whether they I know he's not going to because he's a buddhead, but whether they decided to make that decision or not, he should not have any say so in this, Bobby, because the conflict of interest is too scary. But of course it comes from the top. Because the same ex president that said that the coronavirus came from China, it came from China. We found out that the only thing that came from China was eight million dollars. Your hotel's talking about a conflict dimensions. Good God, we ain't gonna win. We ain't gonna win, we ain't gonna weed.
Speaker 2: No, We're got to do something. But I'm not. I mean, I was hoping that the Fourteenth Amendment, Section three would be viable. But we're gonna have to see the more and more. I listened to the pundits talking although it looks like it's talking about that, it really it really, it was directly written for the Civil War. So we'll have to see how they're gonna interpret with those founders put in.
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, Bobby, your ex president, said that he could have that he could have negotiated the Civil War. I'm like, dude, you couldn't even get a real meal for a whole football team. You gave it to McDonald's. How I know.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine he didn't even he kept telling us we were going to be in World War two? He probably doesn't even know the Civil War happened in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Well, he's throwing biting under the bus for having dementia. Somebody, somebody either didn't have their weedies or their memory. They need some torivaough place.
Speaker 2: I can't even Another thing that I'm disappointed about is with the whole border crisis, is that the House Republicans are going to begin impeachment on Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Majorcas. They don't like how we handled the border. Uh, so that that's going to be another top ish again, another another slam to Biden. You know, when they're doing this stuff, what work is happening for us? When they're doing all this crazy goofy whatever, nothing's getting done.
Speaker 4: The end game is to get their one and only leader in that position back in that position. Are not are not to do what he said, not to make a medical greater gear, but to say that he won't.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it. I mean, that's what it all. You know, it's funny. And now looking back, America was great before you got in. You got in, and it's all fallen apart because of all his rhetorics. You know, if he had even handled if he did what he did and he didn't have the mouth and didn't spew all this hatred in this nonsense, you know, I don't think we'd be in the as bad of a position because he was only in four years, so there wasn't so much so much damage done. But yeah, I mean, somebody else is going to have to really watch themselves, is is Mike Mike Johnson?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So on one nineteen the we're going to be hitting the debt ceiling again. So we had that two tiered put that package that was put into place. Kevin McCarthy had struck that deal with President Biden. The same package that he struck that got him ousted. Is really what with a few a few mounifations is what Mike Johnson is putting forward. So let's let's see. He says they're key modifications to offset expenses. He's claring back six point one billion that was left over from from pandemic Aid, which Biden had already said that we would put that forward and accelerating I R S cuts this year rather than over two years. So which we just talked about how those how the money that they had received was really helping them.
Speaker 4: But that one I don't know, Bobby, I don't know correctly. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: The GOP is furious over it, you know, all of his all of his constituents are furious because it's something that's already been agreed upon. He probably looked at it and it was reasonable and it's the best thing that we're going to do, so the government doesn't close down.
Speaker 4: Well, that that another again on Biden's what they've been trying to do, a government ship down since what July last year made. They keep keep trying to do them and keep getting them distracted. It is it is anything again to make look bad doing his watch why he's the president of these United States. But we're really gonna have to band together. I want to give a shout out to Charlottegae the God. He started a new political entity with UH Andrew gilliam X who who used to who lost to around the Santus for Governor of Florida. UH and Angela Angela Rai and and Tiffany King. I think very three, very smart, savvy politicians. Because with this year of voting, with this year of politics, which will be the most exciting and the scariest year of my scariest time ever in politics of my lifetime that I know of, we need everybody with a voice. We need everybody with a microphone to speak up and speak out because if that's what it's going to take to make change. We don't have the biggest voice that the ex administration has, But if enough of us rally together with the same message, our impact will have the same as his loudness. Our impact will have the same force. Because we're gonna have to come back fire with fire. You cannot push the foot around and walk around this we already do. The name of this episode is America. You're in danger girl, because it's looking like we already do, Bobby. People won't make up their own minds. They keep following this pattern of loss because it feels good or it sounds good to them, and they just believe it. We're stuck somewhere, Bobby, and I don't know what to do to get out of it. But I'm gonna get the hell out of here. I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm packing my shit. I'm going. I want to They say the clock is called big b and I want to go see how big be it is. Well, I have to.
Speaker 2: All we could do is vote. So everybody, you know, you gotta get out. Yes, your one individual vote, it counts in this particular election year. We really you're voting for democracy. I don't want to sound like I'm beating the drama with Joe Biden, but I am. It's not just Biden, it's everybody. I listened to Liz Cheney say the same thing, you're voting for democracy or not, like if he would pull out, And one of the other two came forward and then we're talking a totally different show. But if it's Trump or Biden, think very carefully and don't not vote, because not voting it is.
Speaker 4: And it's voting for the other party. You have you just donated to the other party. If you do not vote. I know you don't see it like that, but that is exactly how it is. And I don't care if you're in a one percent, if your demographic is, oh, I'm upper middle class or upper lower class. As an American citizen of these United States, what happens to them is going to happen to us. It would just happen in a very different capacity depending on your economic welfare. If you're rich, it's going to hit you different. If you are not, it's gonna hit you hard. I'm letting you go on the gate. You better do what's right for you and all Americans, because baby, say, everybody America, what what American?
Speaker 2: Make America great again?
Speaker 4: You're a danger girl. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Am so so I am sorry, that's your line. I can't take your line.
Speaker 4: I just I just handed it to you. Good God, And this is why we're and this is why we're so wonderful. Hear y'all right here on let for learn. We appreciate you guys, will hang you with us. Listen, go back and watch me on Fox Soul TV. The reruns are all week on off TG I F I Guess co hosted with Claudia Jordan and Al Reynolds. I had a great time. February the second and third. I will be at Comedy in Harlem in Harlem, New York. One show Friday, two shows on Saturday. Get your tickets, and my opening act will be the one and only Tasha Kay, the personality all over the internet, you know, Cardi b Lawsuits, Messy, all of that gossip queen. But she will be there with my opening act and we're going to have a great time. May tenth is my showcase for Netflix is a joke at the Elisian Theater. Next Friday, I'm at the nineteenth. I will be at the Yamabay Theater with Tiffy Hazard. I think that show is already sold out. Thank you guys for downloading this podcast on Black under the Black Epect Network, on iHeart, Apple, Spotify, Amazon, or wherever that you listen to your podcast, because this model and this message on this podcast with myself and my beautiful co host, Bobby Clipper has not changed in four years, and it is. We're not trying to change your mind. We're only trying to get you to use your mind because of White Bobby.
Speaker 2: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: And your vote is even the worst thing to waste. Please understand that people died fault women rally like you wouldn't believe and would beat by their husbands and boyfriends because they were told you don't need to vote. You're a woman. You are right now as a trans woman. I'm standing with my with my biological women because we have to understand your body, your choice for so many different things, and just for abortion, for so many different things. Because a lot of these men are sexist and they don't see you as nothing but an object. I'm telling you, I'm in the boardroom with the me and there with the women. That's the luxury of having both. But it is very important, it is very important for you. For you. I'm talking to you, so you say it's me, yep, I'm talking to you. Follow my co host. Where can we follow you?
Speaker 2: Bobby Cliffer Clipper Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Cliff on FaceTime, FaceTime, Facebook.
Speaker 4: And I am Marcus Flame Moroe. On Facebook. My old Monroe Flame page is still up and I have no control over because it was hacked. So my new page is Monroe not Flame. On Instagram, my Flame mo road one too Fast on TikTok. Subscribe, please like, share, subscribe my YouTube channel. I do a coffee time every morning on YouTube, which is Flame my role and yeah that's it. But please download and listen to us here at Laugh and Learn. We want to thank I wonder for producer mister Aaron Howard. We want to thank Dolly Biship, the president of Black Effect Network, and mister charlamagnea God for the opportunity and hopefully we look forward to this next season of Laugh and Learn, because I'm telling you right now, ladies and gentlemen, we got to learn from each other and we're gonna have to laugh through the pain because Sue's looking quite painful. Bobby, I will give you one chance to say it correctly before we leave America.
Speaker 2: You and Danger Girl.
Speaker 4: You said it's so good. Bobby, Oh my god, thank you so much for joining us on the podcast this week. We appreciate you. We look forward to seeing you from next week on laugh a Learned. Tell your friends share it that we have a great time and hopefully you learn from us because we always learn from you. Peez. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, al Right Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn.