Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Today we have a very very special guest.
Speaker 4: We have two special guests, special.
Speaker 3: Guests, but one that I've a long time a longtime friend twenty years, Miss Vicky Gumbelson and your co host on your own podcast, which I really love that you named it after me.
Speaker 4: We have you are you can have your swagen right now, my friend, my son, my sister. But it's my podcast, it's your podcast. It is well, such is your podcast. It's Christian's podcast as well. That's my phone. Who's who is?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Someone's phone?
Speaker 4: Can you turn your phone off? It? They probably insurance? I'm going to why you have your phone? Do you think you could unblock me? I guess I could storms calling what she so here?
Speaker 6: Let me answer it for you answer by yeah, you mean to me, Shannon.
Speaker 4: I'm not no.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You want men blocked un riddled. I can't figure out how to I'm blocked, Lord.
Speaker 5: Patrick, we can we can we log into Vicki's account remotely and unblocking.
Speaker 4: Yes, you hear whatever.
Speaker 3: It's funny how every time we're together she calls how we're together?
Speaker 4: Did you tell her on the s O? S I didn't put it on, so s I didn't do the flat. You guys are still really good friends. I have not seen Shannon in a little bit where we're sharing glam. I have no problem with Shannon. Okay, Well, I have a question.
Speaker 2: You guys reunited and I didn't even know until I saw it on the Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we hadn't had an opportunity to talk and it worked.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: We've been you guys. I've been wanting going back. We never had a situation. It was watching the stupid show and how mean that Tama can get with people. She hasn't done that with you yet. And it's don't worry she's than me like that icky stuff.
Speaker 3: You know that about Well, by the way, what you didn't know behind the scenes was Shannon was saying some really nasty things about me and you. Okay, so that's what made me very upset. So well, if you want to talk to Alexis, she's got way too much work for me from from with John and Shannon. When Shannon was taking care of you. That were not so nice about you. I was taking care of Shan, she wasn't taking care of I'm sorry, sorry I said that wrong.
Speaker 4: You were taking care of Shannon. She okay yet? So it's not a me problem. It's not a me problem. I only loved you. There's no tamor meat problems. What do you mean perfect perfect? You don't get perfect? No never, we know that. No. But Vicky, the O G of the O C is back. You are back. You are a Bravo con. You're resenting tomorrow night and giving over. You're giving your cran over to Candace. Oh yeah, her name is Candy, that too, Candace? What's her last Candy? Candy? Isn't that questioned? How do you keep her in check? She's a lot of work. I have two people now because I can't.
Speaker 5: I just laugh all the time, Like she keeps me laughing. I mean, just like right now, it's like she's always mispronouncing something.
Speaker 3: I always say that Vicky's unintentionally funny.
Speaker 5: I always say, look, she was my favorite housewife before we ever linked up, and when people would ask why, I was like, she's literally the funniest person in the world unintentional.
Speaker 4: You don't even try. I don't try. I don't even know how to try. That's right, and in all honesty, I don't even know how to do. I said reunion, and I've said it prior.
Speaker 3: It got brought up at the reunion where I said I want Vicki back and people said, how can you.
Speaker 4: Want her back? You guys are jealous because it's yours.
Speaker 3: Because the fact that go for it the olden days and I hate to say the old day day.
Speaker 4: It was the old eighteen years ago and then there was yeah, two years of pausive. We had fun. Well that's why I can't watch this crazy shit idea. I had to dream rab. Yeah, it's rough. It's the renion and I have to do like a you know, a clow chart, Who's who? And why didn't somebody do that? Can we talk about who you like on the show? Do you think should be gone? No, let's talk about the positive. I'm not evolution, I'm not Bravo.
Speaker 2: I just believe why did you think should be first seed other than Tamra?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about this? Yeah? A couple of weeks ago, I don't know. I you know, I watched it, and then I turned the channel because I hate dysfunction, I hate conflict. I hate negative energy because it feeds into my soul and my body. So I physically absorb negativity and I can't do it. So I mean, obviously we just had reconciled. I don't even know why we were fighting. And then you know, I don't understand the substance anymore of the show. I think it's gone totally off rails, totally derailed when I started it. Sorry, twenty years ago. We're supposed to talk about Orange County, our lifestyle, our fashion, what we're doing as women and mothers and wives. Tamer and I got divorced the same time Tamer and I got the same time came Regarden. I mean, everything was coinciding, and so it was ironic, made sense, but it was real life. We never thought about what are we going to film next week? It was just I remember Kathleen French sitting down with us and saying, what do you got going on in your life? I don't know. Tomorrow is a different day. But I no idea my mom was going to die. I had no idea Brianna was going to get pregnant, move away, I had no idea, so that was called life. Now I feel like I'm watching this we don't even Survivor.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like Survivor. It's disgusting this entire season.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's dysfunctionally awkward to watch it as a viewer now because I'm not in it. It was a very difficult season for me. I think last year was bad too, because it didn't.
Speaker 2: Seem like any friends.
Speaker 4: There's no conflict resolution.
Speaker 5: There's always been that that like conflict resolution in house, but I feel like recently and OC specifically, it's like it's taking a lot longer to get there. And also we don't have those life moments sprinkled in, like was talking about there's no one lovable, there's nothing, and I remember I.
Speaker 4: Was trying everything your cancer jury and trying to film at the same time. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 5: There's there's no triumphant story, you know. It's just the same like toxicity over and over again, which again we've signed up for in the past.
Speaker 3: But it has to be a balance, like somebody that was inside of it, which I saw myself and maybe I'm too taken it too personal, but I felt like I was in such a bad place emotionally.
Speaker 4: You know, you have to understand.
Speaker 3: Two weeks into filming, Teddy gets diagnosed. I'm devastated. When I get devastated, I'm that person that just sits there and can't move and can't talk and can't speak.
Speaker 4: So every scene I went into, I was just like I couldn't talk, and everybody wanted to poke me because they knew if they put the direction.
Speaker 3: Would react and I wouldn't react. And I remember having a conversation with production. They're like, well, it's not the same with you not reacting, and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 4: This in my real life is real life, And nobody gave me any grace whatsoever.
Speaker 3: None, and no one's going to well they should, because everybody gave grace when Shannon ran her car into a house three times in like a limit.
Speaker 2: Okay, they would go down that road right there, you know what I mean, Like I just had a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 5: Look, while it might be hard for us to see, I know that in that moment too, when it's like all you want probably is like someone to say I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it. She's been with friends, she's had friends.
Speaker 4: I had cancer, of course, so she gets it, and you.
Speaker 2: Guys sent the like. I really appreciated that because I don't even know what we're fighting about, but that we're not anymore.
Speaker 4: No, we're not. There's nothing to fight about.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to family.
Speaker 6: The best for you.
Speaker 4: I want the best for your family. And are you yes, I'm getting Mike Smith. He's down the hallway.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't even I didn't, So what's going on with Mike Smith? He's still hanging around.
Speaker 2: How long have you all been together?
Speaker 4: Will be four years in January? Four years? You know, it's so weird. With a few years. I will just see that with Brooks, with Steve for for and now this one's approaching for like, you better not get over that four years? Do you want to get married? I was just talking to Caroline again. Derinda, No, Dolores, Yeah, talking to Dolores. Yeah, yeah, fun about getting married. I'm not needing to get married financially, I said the same thing. I like being a wife. My kids are both gone.
Speaker 2: So you want him to propose?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I want him to propose. So I don't need to be married. I need stability to be married. You needed to be married, right, Look at what you went.
Speaker 3: It was three years after I and I knew that he was my guy and we've been together sixteen years now.
Speaker 4: Doesn't he bug you sometimes? Because Mike bugs me sometimes. Yes, he bugs me all the time. She was loud. I know doesn't chew loud, but I know Eddie choos loud and you can't stand can't stand it. I know we're both in this. I have sensory issues.
Speaker 3: Ing bugs me at the end of the day, like, I love him and he's my best friend and we have fun together and we just want together and yeah, just by his chewing. Yeah, but what does do that bugs you?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Really? He gets mad at me when I get mad at him.
Speaker 5: You said, you hate whenever he throws things away in the trash can that are too big and take up the whole trash can, Yes.
Speaker 4: And then doesn't take it out.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 4: We can go to the grocery store and he's got all these legs he shoved into the one that pulls out. I'm like, what are you doing now? I can't put anything else in there. He's got a milk milk drug and all the pavilions bags that go This is most ridiculous. So I take it out of the trash can, go outside and put it in the He goes, why are you doing that? That's a trash can, Like, you don't understand there's nothing else that can go in here other than your bags. And you're a lot like me.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: We have a tight chip, we have a tight ship. All about money. We're all about making money. We're all about.
Speaker 3: Saving money and investing money, doing all the things. I mean. Within the first two hours of Vicki and I being together, she's already got me signing my son Spencer up for insurance.
Speaker 4: Because three copies. Yes, yes, I will.
Speaker 3: Don't know what rate's gonna happen because he's no longer.
Speaker 4: He's no longer. So I'm telling you I do what That's what supports my ass. I don't have a rich husband. I think you do. I think you're wealthy. But okay, the divorce, I get it. You better get some like.
Speaker 2: How I mean, I don't know that I'm a hot commodity right now?
Speaker 4: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, just cancer and no memory. Not divorced, but divorced.
Speaker 3: But this isn't And he's moved on and you're at home in bed all day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sucks. That sucks. We have no memory either. We don't. We really don't forty four Okay, I know.
Speaker 2: And I can't take any hormone replacement stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah because of the sensor. Yeah, damn it. It's okay, I know.
Speaker 2: But do you guys take it?
Speaker 4: Of course? Yeah? I do. I do a little. I can't do tests. I have the stomach. What the hatch? Which kind of patch is it?
Speaker 3: I can do estrogen and progesterone, but I can't do testoster and it makes my skin break up.
Speaker 4: I shoot my ass once. Because you're a horny bitch.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you know that about me. She's been horny since I met.
Speaker 5: Pretend sometimes she leans into it. She's like, yeah, she does her little sound.
Speaker 4: I love being intimate. I love that the whole You love putting it in how often? How as often as I can?
Speaker 2: But are you going to be like one of the housewives just say like, oh, we have sex eight times a week?
Speaker 4: No, I don't lie, there's not do you wait? Are you boone in all that time?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I have been together four years, so it's not like January. But anyway, we were getting ready to go to lunch, and like, want to do it before we go to lunch after lunch.
Speaker 5: She goes, she's an advertiser.
Speaker 4: Design goes, would right now, I go, well, when we're going to be busy tonight. So you're like the dude in the relationship. I'm totally the dude. You're the dude. Yeah, so maybe you need to lower your testosterone. Stop the pellets. Maybe Still I don't have a pellet anymore. I shut myself in the ass. Oh okay, that's better, much better. You know what. She sounds happy. I know, I'm happy as long as iime. Man, that sucks, and making money at this age is a good thing. I don't know if it is old. Are you sixty? Stop with yourself? We don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, really feel stop fifty self, Stop with yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm really feeling fifty five. Fifty five.
Speaker 6: Get older.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like I are fifty fifty forty. I would like to be forty five. Really, why forty five? That was a good time? What that was?
Speaker 2: I can assure you it's not a good time.
Speaker 4: It's Brooks. Have you heard from Brooks? No, it's the person. We're still shime.
Speaker 3: Okay, so one thing I will have to say. When Brooks is out of the picture, we never heard about him again.
Speaker 4: Like Steve, I felt like he go. I was laying in the driveway when he decided. When he decided to back his car out at one o'clock in the morning, I'm like, where are you going? He's like, if you don't move, I'm gonna roll over you because I'm leaving. I'm done with your show and done with your drama. I'm all, I was a mess mess. I thought it was my person. He wasn't.
Speaker 2: But then have you ever had a random run in or well, he lives in Florida or Mississippi or somewhere down there.
Speaker 4: You know, it's weird. Is both my exes not done? Brooks and Steve both got married lock to split with him one year. Look what you do to people you pushed them into more unhappiness is never getting married. He's never getting married. Do you have a good relationship with Don? I mean we don't talk because Brianna has a good relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh, but every I feel like everybody wants you to be back together with Don.
Speaker 4: I love Don, but I love let me just tell you right now. But she's like, I think I have no issues with Don. I even asked Don if you want to get back together after I divorced him. We were still in the process. Remember calls him and says, you got back with Vicky. He goes, when monkeys fly out my ass? Yes, when monkey flies out back together. We did that on camera. They didn't show it. We're in the dressing room. But I really thought you can just forget and move on and go back together to feal me. Yeah, when monkey slapped my ass, I'm like.
Speaker 3: But now you're in a really good relationship with Mike, and I think he's.
Speaker 4: I think your guy. He's the type I'm a type A. So we have our little bumps in the road. You live together, Yeah, and we just got a house out, and like you don't. I was thinking a guy all of a sudden, like Teddy, who test what Teddy, You're gonna bite me?
Speaker 3: And Teddy sure, sure, that's that's good, of course.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, we'll do masks and we'll go golfing and we'll do fun things. Christian, Yes, do you want to see Vicky back on season twenty? Absolutely? Are we talking about this? I wanted you guys are not in control of it. I'm not in control of it. You know it's gonna happen. If we're talking about it, then okay, let's talk about it where I'm manifesting it. Because I feel like if anything like I want you ego power, like you fire me, I don't want you. But then I I kind of do what you want?
Speaker 2: You would you want it more if you were a housewife versus a friend?
Speaker 4: Yes, I already tried the friend thing. That didn't work too well, That's what I'm saying, because I would go into a scene like you two with the survivor thing or whatever the fun that was with the Traders, and I was like, why don't even know what they're talking about? I never watched Traders? And why are we bouncing people on the head like I want to, Oh, and welcome Vicky. You're not a housewife, but you're here. Like whatever you said that was smart.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't even know why we're fighting.
Speaker 4: Well because you said a lot of mean things. It was responsive to what she said, you can go with you. Where were you on January sixth? No, you was me.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it to you. That was and that was me returning you saying I don't like her. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 4: Sorry jealous because you were jealous because because you guys podcast and I was the one you wanted to do a podcast. Now Yet Christians, I know, and all things work out for the best. Why are your hands so rough? Because she doesn't put load feel mine? And you have really good skin.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you have good hands, have nice hands, nice skin on her legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have like a little bit of olive skin to you. I do.
Speaker 2: Did's so nice?
Speaker 4: Your mom? Yes, I miss your mom. She was a piece of work.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 4: She was just like you remember when she told you your hair was yellow? Like yeah, and you're like, don't say a lot of money for this.
Speaker 3: I miss you so much on Housewives, but I miss you like early seasons and went to when we went to Mexico and Ethel and we did funny things.
Speaker 4: You beat on my bed. You were starting to sway towards the Gretchen model. I'm like, I'm going to be your back.
Speaker 2: Sorry because I didn't watch back then. What is your thoughts on Gretchen this season?
Speaker 4: You know I filmed with Gretchen at Rochester which never aired. Oh right, you were text me the entire time cleared her. My ish with her wasn't particularly her, it was Slade because Slade was calling production all the time while we were while we were trying to produce it. Well, just what she's wearing, what's going on? She? We like was drama with her. And then when we got to the when we got to the airport, I said, you know what, I had a great time with you Ish, but I got a problem with Slade. I don't know why you allow this man, didn't you? How did she take that you had a little screaming match in the concier area, Because.
Speaker 3: If I'm wrong, didn't she didn't she give you her phone to do something and he text something about you.
Speaker 4: She was wanting to put her pictures in the shared album. Yes, and at that time it pops up. Well, she lied about cancer and I went, hang on a second, bitch, I never lied. I was lied to. And what are you doing. You're bringing this up ten years later that you think she does. I've never seen about her bringing up things to say that she knows the truth. I never lied. I was lied to. Why would I lie it? I didn't do a go I mean, there was nothing that me, Why would I right? Why would you like? I loved this man, he told me. I can't I believe everything he said. Of course I did, yes.
Speaker 5: But from your perspective, we talking about conflict resolution, right, so it's like bringing it up, one thing, bringing it up, and I was like circling the Draine, exact same damn way we did fifteen years ago. It's like we're talking about it and like zero progress has been made. I almost think we even went further back.
Speaker 4: Than we were it was.
Speaker 5: So my thing is like, what's the point of bringing it up? Because I don't know that there really was a resolution in mind for her, you know. And I think if you approach a situation like that, don't do it unless in your heart you want some sort of solution. Otherwise just kind of co exist, you know. So for her bringing it up, for me, I thought it was unfortunate because I think that the season ended up focusing on something that it didn't need to focus on.
Speaker 4: Well, there was no drugs. I was there, We were there. There there was no drugs. We just said that she spread that rumor about going to the hospital. Yeah, well I heard it, and that she said she but she she suppt with you.
Speaker 5: Do you think she told.
Speaker 4: That whole thing I can't do gotta do the dots. I'm like, who told you what?
Speaker 5: I can't literally did have to make a chart?
Speaker 4: I can't do it. It was and I hate that stuff. I don't want to do. That's icky. I don't want to do that. Welthough she was, was icky trying to accuse me? No, I know she she accused me of traging her.
Speaker 3: She accused me of having an affair with a pop star in years ago.
Speaker 7: Told me that you start up in honesty if I if I wanted to, I could, And the fact that I was in.
Speaker 4: A place where I had just left I could.
Speaker 5: No, no, never never your freedom, Yes.
Speaker 4: I was, I had free. You don't know how to sing, by the way, No, I don't sing, And that's why I never came up. But it was just something for her, like she's so weird and to say, like I fake these. I wonder like without Slade, you guys know what, I don't think she knows life without Slade. I think she's I think she's so enthralled with him being the leader of the home biblically that she will biblically I think around her. She looks at him as a leader of the home and he is not a job. What does he do?
Speaker 2: He was going to say, he's on the Liboraci board.
Speaker 4: Which what the hell was that comment? And he's, uh, what was the word that she was other than that consultant? Kind of consultant? I was like, is there a business or is it insulting? She's consulting her Christian? I love you. I'm going to Rochie. But he's a non. He's dead. He's a non. Isn't he dead? He is dead? He's dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, why is he on the board of a Liberaci dead man? Because the bio stop? Get something better?
Speaker 4: What ourn'e hunting housewives? Would you you can? Because I'm not the producer yet if I become the producer.
Speaker 3: Would you want to come back? Is there any from the past that you want to come back other than yourself?
Speaker 4: You don't even say other than yourself, because I don't know if I want to come back with this chaos. I can't. If you be chaos, I will throw up it would come back.
Speaker 5: To bring the fun? That would be I.
Speaker 4: Am the fun. But I don't like conflict. You guys know this everybody. Everybody in this room understand I hate it. Yeah, we can tell Christian. I just don't like that stuff. Guys, thanks for tuning into this episode. We're going to do another one.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry, because we are live from Bravocon and we are getting all the t Thank you so much to Vicki and Christian. We're gonna They're gonna come back and walk down Memory Lane.