Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, it is yours truly allow at Kent. We are fresh off of the weekend where we filmed the reunion Season eleven Vanderbumpworld's reunion. We're fresh off of a weekend of me staying out until one thirty, which is AM.
Speaker 2: And after the reunion.
Speaker 1: It seemed yes, which is not like me at all. I usually go straight home after a reunion, but I was like, I was feeling relieved.
Speaker 2: Can you give us anything? I know you can't give us much.
Speaker 3: Can you give us any word or how you felt after the reunion filming.
Speaker 1: I can say that it was very, very very intense intense at the very end, Okay, got very intense. And I've said on this podcast before when I pushed things under the rug at some point I say things that I can't come back from. And that happened at the finale of season eleven, and that all is shown, it's gonna be I think people will really enjoy the reunion.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was just an intense one of the most intense I think I've ever experienced.
Speaker 5: If you could if you could say it's the same as another reunion, It's not like, could you compare it to something.
Speaker 6: About compared to last year, if last year was in nine, it's different because it's a rare occasion that the fourth wall is broken and that happens, which I think.
Speaker 1: I think the audience really likes when when you break the fourth wall. I know I enjoy it when I watch Housewives, like there was I can't remember what season, but it was when Teresa and Melissa were getting along on Jersey and they brought Danielle Stop back in and she talks about things that happened. And I remember Teresa at this pool party being like, you guys can't air this, and Melissa's like, they're gonna air it. Teresai, this is going on TV. And I just remember it being I just find it really interesting when they break the fourth wall. It was intense in the moment, but I felt like I took a giant shit and I felt extremely relieved when I left, so relieved that I was like, I feel like fucking partying a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh. She called me at eight to fifteen and said let's go out. Yes, I said, let's go out, meet us do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go minute. I said, I want a mini golf. Sheena said, do you want to go to the batting cages, and I was like, I just want to go home and like regroup and cry. And then after I got a good cry out because I tend to cry when I'm frustrated, I was like, let's go like play mini golf. And then we attempted. It was like eleven thirty. We attempted to go to ihop, but there was only one There were like a lot of us. There were like fifteen of us and one chef and there was only one chef. So they were like, the food's going to take like an hour. Well, next door is this stellar authentic as it gets Mexican restaurant And there's a DJ. And you can tell everyone who goes to this restaurant is a regular because they they all got up and started dancing. They had these like little dance moves. The DJ would turn the music down and they would continue singing. It was they had like their kids there. We were rocking one thirty am one.
Speaker 2: It's open and you guys are eating and dancing.
Speaker 1: Eating, dancing, celebrating our friend box birthday, Happy birthday back yes, And they were like little kids who were like sleeping while their parents were just having the best time ever.
Speaker 5: There was one little girl and she was like her head was just on the table the whole night, and then she would get the like color to go up to her mom and go can we go home? And her mom just dancing would go one more yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: The next day was Sunday, which was way chill, and then we went to brunch on Sunday we did We went home, watched Hunger Games, but really watched the inside of our eyelids because we all fell asleep. That was great. Stopped at Chili's, got some caeso to go, watched some twenty twenty. I honestly after this reunion. It was emotionally draining in the moment, and I probably obsessed for like maybe an hour after it, and then just sheer relief and when you when you when you have a purge like I had, and then everyone gets to see it, and then you're asked if you would change anything, and you get to say, I stand by everything I said. It's like the truth is powerful speaking, you'ren It's a weight lifted off. And I left going I don't give off fuck what anyone thinks. The fine fun and I don't have a damn if anyone catches me either.
Speaker 2: Free falling on her face. No, she's not.
Speaker 1: I always land on my feet.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some of the headlines that producer John rolled in and talked about there on all ends, both ends of the spectrum, everything in between, little dark, little fun.
Speaker 2: Let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: The first one is Dan Schneider with a Nickelodeon correct producer John, Yeah, that's what coumbs up and him.
Speaker 2: I guess there's like documentary quiet on set.
Speaker 1: Quiet on set, Yes, And there's like a clip going around of him in a hot tub with Amanda Bynes.
Speaker 5: I remember watching that on TV and it was weird then, and he's fully clothed.
Speaker 4: It's just a weird setup.
Speaker 2: And like him working I always think, oh, just him, he's like an EP or obviously someone powerful. I don't know his title. I haven't seen the dock, but him working himself into the sketch is weird.
Speaker 3: And maybe he didn't. Maybe someone was like Dan, it'd be fun. But obviously part of him wants to be the star. And it just creeps me out. He's in a hot tub. He thinks it's funny. It's corny. He's with Amanda Buyn's a child who's in a bathing stoit.
Speaker 1: How old is Amanda at the time? Do you know she looks about I was about to say, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: It was just weird, and it was like, it's not funny. There's so many things that Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Did that was like, like with feet.
Speaker 3: They say Dan has an obsession with feet, this dance Schneider guy and he worked it into shows and so there's like there's weird shit that Nickelodeon does where I'm like, what is this? This is not funny?
Speaker 1: Does or did A did?
Speaker 2: Maybe he did. I don't know. I haven't watched Nickelodeon in forever.
Speaker 1: You mean you don't go home after words?
Speaker 4: Turn it on on SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: I loved Nickelodeon so.
Speaker 1: Much, and Dan Schneider didn't eyes Oh. Nick Child actor claims from quiet on set. Let me just say this, I'll hear it on what planet. Okay. It's like we all know the drill. The accusations come out and the person accused of these things denies, Like what do you think he's gonna say? Like, yeah, all true, every single word is true. Take me, it's it's like, can we just like stop giving them a platform to deny?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But then again, what if none of it's true. I don't know. I'm just here reading the headlines, delivering the news and look allegedly all.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, your number one news source, give them Lala Podcast, Lala Kent, Ladies and delivery.
Speaker 1: But it is it's like a staunchly denies. It's like a dick. You probably fuck you anyway. Moving on, Madonna calls out sitting fan at her concert who ends up being in a wheelchair. But then she goes over to the stage and looks and says like, oh my gosh, like that was not very piecy of me. I'm so happy that you came to the show. And the fan who was in the wheelchair was like totally find about it. She was like, hey, there are people that are in wheelchairs that can stand up. Maybe she just didn't know that's you know, that's a fan. And I think we should take I think we should learn something from both of these these people, Madonna and the diehard fan. Let's maybe be a little bit more conscious of what we say unless you're filming a reality show. But just like maybe if you see someone sitting at your concert, maybe like don't call them out, and let's maybe approach to see maybe there's a reason. But also really a fan of this fan me too for being like, you know what, there was an ill intent behind it. Yeah, Like she wasn't trying to be a dick. She wanted everyone to have fun, and she was probably thinking like, oh my gosh, there's someone who's not really having that much fun, and what do we do. We always focus on we see it, hundreds of thousands of people standing, but the one person who isn't, let's fixate on them, right. You know there was negative comment. We always fixate on that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: In news that is similar some artists just oh Miranda Lambert, oh this was this past year. She I don't know when this was.
Speaker 3: Now I'm doing to me, but she basically called out fans for having their phones out at her concert.
Speaker 2: And she said like, which, Okay.
Speaker 3: On one end, I understand she's at the age where she remembers being at concerts enjoying them without filming every two seconds, but also it's like, let the fans do what they want.
Speaker 1: They paid to be here, they paid I agree with her, do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I went to Rolling Lout on Thursday to see Kanye, and I didn't have my phone out. I'm just in the experience and all I see is everybody else's phone.
Speaker 1: Well, they were hoping he would say something stupid.
Speaker 5: Well that was a concert, so he's just up there just singing. But it's like, at what point, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We did Northwest make an appearance?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was no way it was. It was called the listening party.
Speaker 5: There was no mics, so they just played music and they just like danced around.
Speaker 4: But the North was there.
Speaker 5: We don't know if Kanye was there because well, here's the thing. He's brilliant. He always wears a black mask. Oh he just sent No one can send anyone.
Speaker 2: That looks like his body.
Speaker 4: And if you go back. I was watching it.
Speaker 1: With truly don't think he would send Northwest there and not be there.
Speaker 4: But here's the crazy thing.
Speaker 5: I was watching it with most stick and Block, and we were all thinking like that, the way that.
Speaker 4: He was in a reacting with north we were like, that's it. It didn't seem like a father daughter like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe he didn't. Was this the same? This wasn't the listening party that Bianca and Kim were at right.
Speaker 4: It was rolling loud.
Speaker 1: First night I can't remember, but they were seen together and people were giving Kim a lot of props that, like, she really does care about her kids and whatever she feels is in their best interest. It's a quality I admire.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back to it. I enjoyed watching North up there. You didn't yeah without my phone out.
Speaker 4: And here's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Okay to everybody who's videoing, who are you showing it to?
Speaker 1: Easton? Those are called memories that sometimes you just keep for yourself. Do you know how many times I go back and look at videos from when Elton John performed at Dodger Stadium his last concert he will ever perform in America?
Speaker 4: And that's a very different that it's not.
Speaker 1: But it's not different because even if it wasn't his last concert, there are people where there, like I save to go to this concert. I don't know that I'll ever see Miranda Lambert in concert again. I don't know that I'll ever see Kanye West at a listening party again. There's a reason why. There's there's the double edged sort of like, yes, it takes you out of the moment but how beautiful that I can go back and relive a moment that I'm never going to get again.
Speaker 2: That's true. Here's how you do it.
Speaker 3: Here's how you do it, because it's been done before in front of me, and it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Boys like girls did it when we were young.
Speaker 3: I feel like producer John was there. Everyone had their phones out. They started singing their hit. They sang it first verse, chorus, they stopped and they go, okay, great, guys, everyone got the video. Can we all put our phones down now and live in the moment just for that?
Speaker 2: And it was great. Yeah, we got our videos of the song, and then we moved.
Speaker 4: To enjoy the moment. Yes, I was very in the moment type guy.
Speaker 1: Well, I am too, And a lot of times I'm like, damn it, how did I not just capture that? Right? You know, it is a double edged sword, but there's nothing like the memory in your head.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's pretty untouchable. Sometimes I watch it back and I'm like, oh man, it was much better in my head, And I'm not going to do.
Speaker 3: That unless you lose the memories like me. Slowly, I'm losing them.
Speaker 1: That's the jiu jitsu Okay, real quick, let's talk about this. Bruno Mars fifty million dollars in gambling debt to MGM, A sour sas Allegedly MGM basically owns him.
Speaker 3: Now makes me sick. Pay them off because they do own you until you.
Speaker 1: Well, and that freaks me out because like gambling debts.
Speaker 2: Scary, scary. But now we know if anything ever happens to Bruno Mars, MGM.
Speaker 1: If anything ever happens to Bruno, they send him to Mars exactly.
Speaker 4: What they did.
Speaker 1: They could afford it fifty million. I'm sure they could drop him right off on Mars bye million.
Speaker 2: How do you even how do you even get in that much debt?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know gamblers, and it's very easy to get into debt. In fact, I'm going and playing in a poker tournament in May, Okay, and I don't like losing money. I don't I'm not a gambler. But I'm sitting here going like this is gonna be a lot of fun, because I've heard it's a lot of fun. But I'm interested to just be back in that environment because I feel like a lot of these gamblers sit at the poker tables and that's where they lose most of their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, prob or blackjack, maybe all of it. What do you do for it? What do you do for it?
Speaker 3: Do you set aside a certain amount of money and you're like, this is how much I'm bringing in.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how it works. Oh really No, I didn't know. Like, okay, how do you gamble?
Speaker 3: How do you gamble without being insane debt like a normal person.
Speaker 4: Well, then that's the one thing. Usually there's buy in.
Speaker 5: So he could have had like two games that were like five million dollar buying. So now you're already in debt ten million.
Speaker 1: That's very true. Yeah, that's why I just want to play with like chips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you still have to buy those.
Speaker 1: No, but just like in a in a room with family members.
Speaker 5: Okay, like not a I don't know who's given you, but you still got to put paper down to Again.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying that aboard the casino and let's just play in the room. Agreed, five buck buy in. I'm sure those exist too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with just chips, like edible chips and food and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to spend money.
Speaker 1: I'll play with you and get all you get the whole bag of Cadburry. Gregs, Okay, what did you want to talk about, Jess? A headline?
Speaker 2: You read a headline, law about rappers or something.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Doctor Dre says Eminem is untouchable on the mic and that he may catch backlash for saying that because he's a white boy, but he stands by what he says.
Speaker 2: I don't agree, and it makes my heart. I love Eminem.
Speaker 3: I love Eminem, but we've got Kendrick, We've got Twista, We've got If he's talking about just the speed and the flow, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's also what he's saying, what he talks about lyrically.
Speaker 4: For me, I will put k dot up there.
Speaker 5: But lyrically, how Eminem can put things together is I've never heard it done in any other artists.
Speaker 1: Logic.
Speaker 4: Logic is good. I will say logic is good. I actually really liked they are.
Speaker 5: But there's something about how Eminem can like fluctuate different words to rhyme with a word that didn't rhyme.
Speaker 4: Do you get what I'm saying? Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Like all he does is read the dictionary. I don't know if you guys know that Eminem just reads the dictionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems to me to be a very intelligent to rapper.
Speaker 5: He takes his rap career like its work. He goes in the studio at nine, he leaves it five.
Speaker 2: See that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I think Kendrick is a poet. What do you think about this? Because you love Tupac, we know this. Do you think this is an accurate statement?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go as far as to say he's untouchable on the mic.
Speaker 2: Do you think best rapper or not alive? Best rapper?
Speaker 5: I would say I would say best rapper alive because if you were to go at Eminem, you can go at him, But if you were to do a freestyle, he's going to take you out of anything.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. That's what we have to talk about.
Speaker 4: When you just got anybody the face, he's gonna rip you up.
Speaker 5: If you have like a song that you're gonna be with that, you can go home for two months and try to think about what you can go at.
Speaker 1: But you got to do it. Why he is the best? Right And that's why doctor Dre was like, oh shit, I'm taking a chance on this guy because you don't even have to send him home to like work on material. He does it right there.
Speaker 2: So it's the freestyle aspect well.
Speaker 1: And that's what's kind of being taken away in the art of rapping, is you no longer really have to be great at freestyling. And like Beyonce said, no one puts out bodies of work anymore. It's singles that you just feed to streaming platforms. And I think the perfect example for people today to see Cardi B has not put out an album since twenty eighteen. I want to say Bodak Yellow came out. It's all just been singles, which is amazing. But back in the day, without putting out an album, you become Since it's twenty twenty four, you become irrelevant.
Speaker 5: I remember it was you would put out an EP and then you would put out your album. You dropped an album a year, and you dropped an EP a year. That's what like Wayne was doing and everybody when I was growing up in like high school. And then once the streaming like Sojia Boy, Soldier Boy, in my opinion, kind of revamped the way music went because he went digital with it.
Speaker 1: Soldier Boy, tell him, Sojia Boy, tell him to go digital, and he'd tell him, he.
Speaker 4: Tell him, but yeah, nobody can tell them.
Speaker 1: Tell them, he tells him. You certainly did. I remember when the song came out and we went to a party at like a very very prominent name, okay, politician type shit ginormous house. We're talking probably.
Speaker 2: Thirty thousand square feet maybe bigger it maybe bigger.
Speaker 4: The greatest thing is we.
Speaker 1: Walked into that house song over and over and over again, like it was the only song that existed on the planet.
Speaker 5: Wasn't your but the dad's name was wasn't it Rich or one of the names?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the kids.
Speaker 5: So there was a kid named Rich and he introduced himself to my dad and he goes, hey, I'm Rich, and my dad goes.
Speaker 4: I thought he was just being a fucking asshole.
Speaker 1: I'm rich.
Speaker 2: I know, buddy, I'm standing in your house, asshole. That's hilarious. Soldier Boy open or Kyle Uh when he was a DJ opened for Soldier Boy and on a that's legit, he opened for like Little John and they why no.
Speaker 4: He's still doing this in the East Side.
Speaker 1: Boys, Hey, and we all about to see as and titties something youself over here? And let me see you again.
Speaker 4: Low we walt that dope.
Speaker 2: Not take it to the yes want to act. You can keep you as a millennial al Antha.
Speaker 1: Wow, life is so fun, is it not?
Speaker 3: Life is fun. But the point to that was not to brag about Kyle opening. It was everyone booed Soldier Boy because Soldier Boy came on he was fucked up and he and he didn't tell him, tell him, And he said he yelled stuff at the crowd which I won't say here because trigger warning, but he basically had it had to do with violence, and it had to do with weapons, and he told the crowd he was gonna like they boot him. And he was like, oh, blah blah blah, all of you and every blah blah you're back.
Speaker 1: We're not blah blah anything. We just want to listen to yours creak.
Speaker 2: So he did tell him, but not in the way that we.
Speaker 1: Want to be told. Okay, all fun news, very quickly. There's not much to say about this. Gypsy Rose is taking advice from her parole officer. You know, she's the one that murdered her mom with her boyfriend. She's getting off socials because her parole officer thinks that that's probably best, and I have to say that is probably best.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a rare occasion that you're convicted of murder and you get out to see the light of day again, so let's not risk it. Your mom's an asshole. Your mom's an asshole. You're getting a second chance at life, so let's be an asshole. Yeah, but I think I think that's a smart decision. You don't have to listen to your parole officer, but I appreciate it when you do.
Speaker 2: Yes, Gypsy Rose to be thankful for that.
Speaker 3: How nice would it be, Lave if someone said you have to get off socials don't ever?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you be like done?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be like okay, Yes.
Speaker 1: If someone told me that, I'd be like, you know what. Though I've been so good at socials, I post like I don't scroll, I post, and I get off. I think that big chunk of time that I was off socials kind of set me up to not good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I re downloaded Candy Crush, which has been awesome. There it is quick, quick story, which when I lose, I get frustrated, so I only try two more times. No, I don't buy no money is precious. We're not we're not gambling. So Easton, why don't you tell them the sad story about the squirrel and then we'll venture into all my goodness.
Speaker 5: So I just learned more today that it was a nest. Lisa said, it was my.
Speaker 2: Heart going to be broken.
Speaker 1: My heart's going to be broken. It's going to break into a million pieces.
Speaker 4: I dry heaved. It was the worst.
Speaker 5: So law in her home has a giant palm tree that's what four stories high, it's probably taller.
Speaker 4: It's very it's huge.
Speaker 5: So three squirrels in a nest. It's a little windy. I'm outside just hanging out playing basketball, and I just see something falling out of the tree and it hits the wire and then the top for the fence and it's like a good smack on the fence and then I just run over and it is laughing.
Speaker 1: I feel like I want to sob my eyes out.
Speaker 5: I sorry, keep doing And now it's like it's I don't it's not. It's pretty much dying. It's broken all its limbs. It's like scooting away.
Speaker 2: It's are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: And did you guys, Yeah, we got it. Yeah, so I see it. It's struggling. I'm gonna dry heave. So Landon and I like, they can't do it. So we go out, We get a dust pan and a bag.
Speaker 1: And it's because you don't know if he could they.
Speaker 5: So we put him in a path, like in a dust pan. We put him in a box with like a blanket with water. We put some nuts in there and he drank a little and he.
Speaker 1: Didn't drink any did he did you watch him drink?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Landon refilled his water and he moved a couple of times in the box and nuts were missing.
Speaker 1: How was I really highly doubt that.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know if he like flipped them out because.
Speaker 1: He was very well could a baby or I googled and he was between seven and twelve weeks?
Speaker 2: Was he struggling?
Speaker 4: It was? It was. It was to the point where I wanted to kill him, to put him out.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, but we we obviously did not do it. That's how I texted my neighbor and I said, we have a baby squirrel. Do you know of like a wildlife place that I can call to maybe help him? And at that point the place had closed. So she said, I have two squirrels in my yard as well, so they probably all fell out of the nest. All of them fell, and her too fell straight to the ground. So there so they're fine. In fact, her her neighbor, her gardener today put them back into a tree because we have a stucco wall that they couldn't climb up. My squirrel hit It was.
Speaker 2: Like, did you see that at all on the cant No?
Speaker 1: But last night, like I we built a box and I picked him up. I went to Target and got like heavy duty gloves and I put him in the box with a sweatshirt, so is like a material that his nails when it's snagged when he moved around, and I put water in there and nuts. And then this morning, oh was he did you go check?
Speaker 4: Was he passed away? This morning? When do you? So you don't know when he may have passed.
Speaker 5: But that's why I'm saying, like I knew he was struggling, And obviously it's like a horse, you know, you don't want him to struggle.
Speaker 4: You put there's things that you do, and like I was watching him in like fetal position. He was like struggling to breathe. His little eyes choked up.
Speaker 7: Can I It's like it sucked watching And when I tell you, like, the sound is probably headmade like yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: For anyone who does who goes through this, isn't there someone you could call like a wildlife?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I was gonna they were closed by when I called, okay, So I tried to make him as comfortable as I could. Oh, and I googled, like what to do because on their website they they tell you like, do not handle bats, Here's what you do with an owl, here's what you do, And it like goes through all these these animals that are wild and I googled. I saw a squirrel and they said exactly how to handle them, and then to put a heating pad on low under half the box. So I did that and I got him really cozy, and then I was gonna call this morning. But when I went out there, he had his like little hands like this, and he just wasn't breathing anymore. But he looked very peaceful, and I was beyond traumatized. An ocean wanted to see and she was so cute, you guys. She said, maybe if we show him my princess shoes and I was like, baby, he's in heaven. I was like, we have to tell him to rest in peace. And she was like, this is so sad. Rest in peace.
Speaker 2: She was like my daughters when he was alive.
Speaker 1: No, okay, my daughter is like an old like the things that she thinks about, Like I picked her up from the other house this morning and we're driving and I'll just name the nanny Bianca, and she's like, I didn't say goodbye to Bianca. And I was like, it's okay, baby, you're gonna see her soon. And shees, but I but I needed to say goodbye to Bianca. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot. And I'm like, yeah, this is fine, Like you're gonna see her soon. Like she's just very she's a very, very smart and intelligent child. So she was very cute.
Speaker 2: What an angel? Really quick? Back to the squirrel. Do you think if you guys, just because I'm curious, if you would have taken it to a vet they don't take care of those.
Speaker 1: They would have put it, they would have put him down. I think he was I think there was a lot of internal bleeding happening. He couldn't open his eyes. I think there was like brain damage, internal bleeding. It was absolutely horrific and traumatizing. And I hope that he died in peace. He looked very peaceful this morning, and I would hold him in my glove and like kind of, you know, let him know, like and he opened his eye a tiny bit last night, and I'm like, he could maybe he just needs like some.
Speaker 2: Rest, but no, he could have passed under a cold bush. If you guys didn't do that, I'm sure he passed peacefully.
Speaker 3: It was very It sounds like you guys did everything else for he looked out for him. And let me clarify, I had never heard the story, so I didn't know where it was going.
Speaker 2: Two things.
Speaker 3: Number One, I laughed because I did not know that was the squirrel that.
Speaker 2: Was gonna get killed.
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna say it flipped through the air and then kept running, and I was like, oh my god, the thought of a squirrel like flipping through the air.
Speaker 2: And number two, I told you guys this. I laughed. Sometimes sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Think and I get uncomfortable and I go, what's the worst thing I could do in this moment?
Speaker 1: Laugh?
Speaker 3: And then I laugh, and that happens. I've done it at funerals, so.
Speaker 4: That's how you express. If you don't laugh, you cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: And I cried for you so too. So there's that devastating story. I feel good about what we did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you guys with the squirrel.
Speaker 1: Do we want to bust into what's it called vandals? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: My question really quick before we get into the episode, jumping to the end.
Speaker 2: As I saw Jack's now, I what we watched.
Speaker 3: Because you know, we see the episode a day before so we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 3: I had assumed we would follow Jacks into the Valley and then it would go into the Valley premiere like Shina did.
Speaker 2: But that's not what happened. But I'm assuming we go right into the Valley episode right law.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen is now The Valley will air right after Vanner Pump Rules, so I'm sure after Jack's left, he had cameras in his car and followed him home to his house where he talks to Brittany about what it was like. And now we're introduced to Can I tell you it's a weird? Huh? Is the after show now includes people from the Valley and to see people who like I know but like don't really know that well, like way in on my pregnancy. I'm like, this is for you. This is so weird.
Speaker 3: Because we're recording this Monday. Have you seen the Valley premiere?
Speaker 2: No you haven't. No, so you'll be seeing it with everyone else.
Speaker 1: I'll be seeing it with everyone else. Yep, this is exciting. I'm excited. It should it should be really really.
Speaker 2: Uh the trailer was amazing.
Speaker 4: Right, was it?
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. I didn't see the trailer, but it was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good, I love that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to jump in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's jump in. I'm letting you guys, this whole entire season kind of run the vander Pump segment, ask the questions, do your thing fun?
Speaker 4: Okay, fun fun.
Speaker 3: Riveting Easton interrupted me. I'm just going off my notes. But the first thing I wrote down is the scene with you and Katie. I think that's one of the very first Lalla says.
Speaker 4: She that like when you the first scene is she says, how are you? When I say I'm not dead? Yes, perfect, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're at the Henry.
Speaker 3: This went in a direction I honestly didn't think it was going to go in. I thought you guys were going to be at each other.
Speaker 2: How did you feel? Do you remember sort.
Speaker 3: Of what you expected in that scene versus how it went? Did you expect her to come at you and or did you expect it to be as peaceful and productive as it was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to expect. I knew that my guard was down, and I wasn't about to have a confrontation. As you guys know, I tried to come from a place of just like my version of what I felt was logic, I tried to come from a place of compassion. Of course, the pop off still lives in my DNA. But remember, at this point in time, I was having discussions with California Cryobank. I was like literally thinking of the timeline, prepping my body, prepping my mind to get pregnant and carry a child. Right, So for me, I was like, I need my guard down. I don't want to fight with anybody. Of Course, you guys see tension this season and I come out of pocket, but ultimately I was like I don't want it. I don't have it in me. You guys saw me on the boat with Tom where he was like he thought I was coming for him, and I said, I'm tired. I'm so tired. I was tired. I'm tired now, mostly because I am pregnant now, but it was I don't have it in me, so like, if you want to fight, let's pick this up in like late fall at twenty twenty four, because I'm not well now I'm thinking that. But I was just like, I don't have it in me this season and hopefully like I'm still gonna have tough conversations, but I'm not looking to rip anyone's head off. Yeah, you know, I've had time to process. So I was coming in very open minded, with an open heart, and if she wanted to pop off, then maybe I could have gone there. But I was feeling I was feeling more sensitive than anything. And she ordered the sparkling water and that's the one way to butter me up.
Speaker 2: It was sweet. It was sweet. You asked her to be softer? I don't know, it was just a really sweet.
Speaker 1: I thought it was improductive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, so I wrote the next is the It was the pool party at Sandoval's.
Speaker 4: Had the girls when he's in the pool.
Speaker 3: Yes, when he's in the pools, and the editing was hilarious because it was so awkward.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that year? Awkward?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: He was even standing in the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's talking to the girls, and I get the editing. Bravo to the editors once again, because like he's and he says.
Speaker 2: And he's confessional.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm trying to get back out there, but I haven't done this in so long.
Speaker 2: You kind of have, But.
Speaker 1: It's different when you're actually single, right, different dating and fucking when you're actually allowed to do it, you know it, actually should be doing it the right way. Is a little funky for him exactly.
Speaker 5: We could tell yeah, I had no idea, and for him to be like an Ariana, Yeah, that's my ax.
Speaker 4: It's like, why are we bringing that up.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the girls. I want to talk about the girls. He met them at sir, I think, right, sir, Like we know they know, right of course they Okay, do we think I'm going to ask the BTS questions? You tell me what I can't ask. They know they're about to be filmed because there's cameras of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I'm sure Tom said I'm having a birthday thing, just so you know it's going to be filmed, because without their consent they can't come to the party. We're filming and we're not about to put money into blurrying your face bitch, right.
Speaker 3: Do you think because they did act a little clueless, do you think that was editing and they were like, oh, yeah, we know, or because you were not there, But do you think that was editing or do you think it was like they tried to pretend like, oh, we don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go off and say they probably pretended they didn't know. You think, yes, if you're at sir, you're not there for the food. You know you're going there because it's sir, and then you're gonna dig the food and come back.
Speaker 2: But come on, yeah, girlies, if you want to DM me and let me know if you listen to the give them Alla podcasts, which why wouldn't you, Yeah, right, let.
Speaker 1: Us know if you. However, even though he is like let's just go off of what he said, he's new to it, we can like go into you're not new about it, but like I'm I'm over scanned of all all the shit whatever. Let's just say, like that did resonate with me When you're new to it, it is so hard, like what do you talk about? And he wasn't drinking at the time either, He says, yeah, so you're going into it and you're like, what do I talk about with you? And you're at this house, which is very awkward because like I share it with my not girlfriend, with my roommate, with my not living girlfriend. You know, a yeah, yeah, yeah, well but it wasn't awkward. Scene was it was very awkward.
Speaker 3: I'm going to move on to ooh, this this is gonna be fun. Tom's Sandoval's assistant. Anne never met her, by the way, she seems like a sweetie. I watch her, and I want to say one thing. Laala has never I got hired on as her assistant. We've done all the things She's never asked me to do what Anne does. I've never cleaned, I've never been the housekeeper. I would have been so open to it.
Speaker 2: I just never have, Like we pick up stuff together after a certain events or whatever. What do you think when you see this relationship?
Speaker 3: Like and do you ever because part of me was like, damn, I bet Lala looks at A and goes, I wish Jessica would clean around.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I have a g I don't wish that at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you have time to clean my house, I don't have enough going on to have an assistant.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I saw she seems very sweet and nice.
Speaker 1: If you have time to mediate between me and my ex, I don't have enough going on for you to be an assistant, all right, Like your job was laid out very clear. Did you ever have to clean my breast pump?
Speaker 2: No? I never cleaned.
Speaker 3: In Lala's talking about the interview that was aired season nine, she said, you may have to clean my breast pump.
Speaker 2: I never had to, and I was open to it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I I almost let Jessica go her first day before she arrived because I was like, what did I supposed to have her do? I don't do I even need an assistant, like, and she said, how have you been doing this by yourself? And I'm like, well, not well.
Speaker 2: I showed up in this.
Speaker 1: Castantly being critiqued at what I've done wrong with my posts, all of it.
Speaker 2: The second I got Lala's email list of people to reach out to.
Speaker 3: And I reached out to everyone. Introduce myself, send me emails your way. We're catching lalla up. It was an influx and I was like, how have you been doing this? This is crazy? It was crazy, but we got it together.
Speaker 1: You know, when we were filming and Anne came into the into the mix and Arianna and Katie they were like, you know, Laala, you know what an assistant does? Like does is this normal? And I'm like, no, I mean I I think if you need someone to clean your like, was it stated in the job description? You know, like when he hired her, did he say you're going to be cleaning the house as well? Because if it was stated, and he claims I told her like, you're going to clean up after me for parties, So maybe she knew the job description and she still signed up and she looks thrilled about life.
Speaker 2: Well it was oh, I mean she seems happy.
Speaker 1: She seems very happy.
Speaker 2: She's more of a mom.
Speaker 1: Does she seems like she's just getting shine.
Speaker 2: I see you and I see you. Did she do you think she goes home and cries.
Speaker 1: No, she goes home and gets really fucking high. She said, hell, yeah, she's like when I see her, I'm like, oh yeah, doob where are we at? Anne? Good for her?
Speaker 3: Good for her? Okay, We're going to go to she and Ariana conversation, and it was with it was about Sina basically set this thing up for Ariana where she goes a few years down the road if Tom and I, if Sandoval has worked on himself and we become friends, how are you gonna feel? And Arianna says in her confessional, I feel like Sheena is setting me up for you know, her to become friends with Sandoval again.
Speaker 2: And so here's my question.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me if you if you can or can't? Are they how is the Sandoval thing? Are they friends? Is that is Arianna holding the same energy or is this something we're gonna see play out? Because in this scene it seemed like Arianna was not ever. She basically told Shena I would be like watch your back, and I'm like, years down the road, if he's done work, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just made me be like, really.
Speaker 1: The rate we're going, I could see her really yeah, I'm like, okay, that's right. Is letting go happening at all? Is indifferent setting him? I don't know, Well, what'll.
Speaker 2: We see it? Maybe we'll see a play out, I guess, well, or we'll see that reunion.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just wish Sheena would just move according to how she feels and not ask for permission, like hey, just so you know, kind of like how James is moving. James is like, I got your back, ariy on it. And then he goes and has dinner because he's a grown ass man with whoever he wants to fucking go have dinner with. Yeah, you know, And I think the thing that's happening with Shena and people are saying a lot of things about her, And let me tell you something, anybody who actually gets to meet Shena, you're gonna pick Sena. She's fun, she smiles, she's light energy. You're gonna have a heyday with Sheena. So you can talk about her being a flip flopper all day. It doesn't matter. I don't give a fuck what anyone watches in real life cameras. Down she doesn't play to the audience, right, Sena struggles with an internal battle at all times. How do I make sure you're happy? You're happy the audience likes me, But I still get to make myself happy. Be well, this is what you get. This is what you get when when someone tries to play that way is you got a bunch of people unhappy, including Shena. I wish she just would have you know, let it be. I got your back, Ariana. I will always choose you if it comes down to it. But like, I'm gonna kick it with him if I feel like, because I'm a grown adult. And if that, if that puts a wedge in our friendship, then I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Yeah, I don't know, to be honest, it's such a sticky situation. I just I know Shehena and Shina's super fucking fun. And let me tell you something. This bitch invited one hundred and fifty people to Summer Moon second birthday people, and one hundred and fifty people came second birthday people. You said, second second birthday party, and one hundred and fifty people came. What Yes, good for people? Fuck hard with Shena?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 1: So the audience may not fuck with her. But if the audience got to meet her, let me tell you would pick her.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the audience did fuck with her this episode only because then we move into the Belmont, where I was like, Bravo, Shina. She basically talks to Sandval and says like, take accountability and it was a great Obviously I'm not doing it justice, but she was great.
Speaker 2: And then he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He was being a little bitch boy, and she moved on and she was like, you know what I'm done and.
Speaker 2: She walked away. Yeah, but that brings me into because I do want you.
Speaker 3: I want to hear both of your opinions on the Shena Brock nanny combo.
Speaker 2: Rock's frustrated. Okay, he wants a nanny. He wants a regular schedule.
Speaker 3: Sena states the obvious and says, we don't have a regular schedule. How how do you feel about this? Because you're about to bring another baby into the world. How important is it to have a nanny if you can afford it. I know it's a luxury, but if you can to have a nanny, to have a regular schedule for your kids, because I feel like for moms, it's a constant push and pull of life.
Speaker 2: When do I how long do I have the nanny?
Speaker 1: Is it me like?
Speaker 3: Should I be with my kid. More, if you're able to get a nanny, how crucial do you think it is? And I'm sure it depends on families, but I want your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts, Well, I think it's incredibly important for Brock and Sheena to get a nanny, because, first of all, Erica is incredible, But the difference between Erica and my mom my mama lives with me, right, So if I have to go and work, my mom is there, right, there's no scheduling that has to happen with my mom like scheduling has to happen with Erica she AND's mom right now, it's imperative. I think that they get a nanny that's more on a consistent basis because Sheina works and Brock wants to go make something happen in his career. So I know the struggles that Sina has and having Erica is such a blessing, but to let some air out of the tires, I think that they need to hire someone where it's more stability, consistency, and it's just kind of like nothing's up in the air, so it's not like, well, I thought that you were going to take summer today and now I got to call my Mom because I have to go do this. It's just like, here's the schedule, this is when the nanny's showing up tomorrow. My mom has her and that way sheina can you know, she struggles a lot, so it's like something has to give where like it's it's you don't have to think about it. You've already got enough to think about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it seems like for Ocean, because you guys are so consistent with her schedule with Gigi and you that it works. Like the consistency while you guys are consistent, it seems like that works.
Speaker 2: So I see where Brock's coming from.
Speaker 1: It does work. But at the same time, like I would like to move my mom into a different position and have her manage more of like the office situation, because we do do a lot of things in the office and I need someone who's kind of boots on the ground in the office at all times taking care of shit, right, So I'd like to move her there and then bring on a nanny. So I called Stossy and I was like, what agency did you go through? Because I need to start. You know, I'm having a baby in like a few months.
Speaker 2: That's crazy town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Ocean is gonna start school, and then I need someone to come in. And my mom can't take care of a newborn. My mom's sixty three. Well, you know, and it's a lot yea, yeah, I can't expect my mom to be like, take care of this newborn. Pick Ocean up from school. Now you've got a toddler and a newborn, like, I need someone who's like champion in childcare.
Speaker 2: Right, and you're gonna pump again.
Speaker 3: I know we're going in a baby, but you're gonna pump again if you can, right, or I'm sorry, breastfeed again is what I meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, but all of my mama friends who also work, who had kids during the pandemic, they were like, breastfeeding during the pandemic is a different game than breastfeeding in the real world. That's hardst ship. Yeah, so that's the plan. But if it doesn't work out, I'm not gonna lose my mind. Yeah, but I would like to because my boobs are huge.
Speaker 3: I know, ready, do you want to keep if you if you don't breastfeed, you lose the boobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I thought they get bigger if you don't breastfeed.
Speaker 1: No, they get bigger because you because of the milk coming in, and it's supply and demand, just like the real world. Right, the more it sucked, the more we gotta get, you know, the more we gotta make. So I'm trying to have balloons. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm a I'm a bag of fun. No no, no, no, no, anyway, should we do you have any more questions about VANNERI let's move on. Let's move on to ag and relief. Jess, you want to start us off?
Speaker 4: Jugit?
Speaker 1: Sue? Queen?
Speaker 2: Do sue?
Speaker 1: Queen?
Speaker 2: My ache is my back, you guys, I don't know if it's age. I don't know if it's jiu jitsu. But we I got cupped the other day. I still have the marks. Oh okay, and that was nice.
Speaker 1: And cupping was a really like in thing back in the day. In fact, a list celebrities would do red carpets with cupping marks. Stop. They would google it.
Speaker 2: Why just back in the day did they find it didn't work or something or just.
Speaker 1: I think that stylists were like, let's not show the back, or maybe like let's cup after the oscars? Okay, well, they would like turn backless with all their cupping marks.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. I have to google this.
Speaker 3: So I guess that's my relief, is that the ache is my back and I'm still I'm still working on.
Speaker 1: The relief is her pussy and her crack.
Speaker 2: One of the guys today that is, oh.
Speaker 1: You dirty dog, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the relief. The scraping, the cupping, the massage will get better.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love it Easton. What are you ate and reliefing this week?
Speaker 4: My ache is my sleep schedule is all shitty. I can't sleep, as you guys have seen.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you think it is?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I wake up with like a little anxiety, but it's like, no, it just goes away quick. I don't know. We're figuring out, we're dealing with it. Yeah, I slept great at your house yesterday.
Speaker 1: What about that was a nap. That was a nap three hours. You're probably sleeping at night for three hours and then waking up.
Speaker 4: I'm getting five, but that's what you get.
Speaker 5: What five five hours of sleep? I need I need six six, but that's it. So I'm getting five. So it's not like I'm not getting any sleep.
Speaker 4: But that is my ache. Is my sleep schedule.
Speaker 5: So I'm getting I'm going about that and putting some structure in love it.
Speaker 4: And then my relief is, I don't know, just life.
Speaker 1: Just like good life is a good relief.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 1: I love a good life relief my life, it's just life. That's gorgeous. I love that for you. My ache is definitely the squirrel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was going to be mine, but I know it's going to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks thanks for letting me have it. That really tore out my heart and soul. I will say. My relief is the reunion is done, not even getting it done. I just I can't explain it. I think you guys will see what it was like. But when it was done and I accepted how everything had left and everything was left and like kind of worked through it, it was like a giant elephant was lifted off of my chest. I was like, wow, I really really lived in like the deepest of my troops. Good. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait to see it. I cannot wait. I've heard a little, but I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think you guys will really really fucking enjoy it. HM, amazing you guys. I want to thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them La La podcast. Remember you can listen every Wednesday. The regular episode wherever you get your podcasts, and our YouTube video of the podcast drops Friday at nine am Pacific time. And also remember we have bonus episodes every Monday. The video and audio drops same day. Yo, welcome and I will catch you next week