Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's listener Q Daytime.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions, Eddie.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for some questions and answer?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can we start with the question I send in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you put it on the put on the list?
Speaker 2: Please stop doing these best bits podcasts say that yes you producer Eddie from Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw that I was tagging a picture and I was like, what is this? Oh, it's Morgan, you.
Speaker 2: Know what it is you. I literally took the picture of you looking at me.
Speaker 1: I know, but like I didn't know when you were going to post it or what. So when I saw it, like you know, when I said it was tagged on, I was tagged on it.
Speaker 2: You know, you could have reposted it at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know if I if I repost it, can people still ask the question?
Speaker 2: They can click into it and go and put a question.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes like people will do a post of a link in it and then I reposted it and the link doesn't work, but.
Speaker 2: They can still go to the posts for links. Yes, you have to repost the link on top of it. It's a lot of work, but they can just click on it and then go to mind, which will allow them to answer her questions.
Speaker 1: Do I write that on there? Though? Hey? Can you click on that and go to the original one?
Speaker 2: You can, But people figure it out at this point. Okay, most people who are pretty pretty technical savvy, you know. Anyways, my favorite best Bits Weekend duo. That's from Dana and we've got some I say, you know what you said? We should end it, but Janie said, how do I listen?
Speaker 1: Janie is you're starting it?
Speaker 2: So there you go. We have people who love it.
Speaker 1: Did you respond to her?
Speaker 2: I haven't yet. I'm just now looking at.
Speaker 1: So you're going to how does this come in? Can I see? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes everything like looking Yeah, you can read them. How about oh this is cool?
Speaker 1: No, there's no way. I don't have my glasses.
Speaker 2: This is going to be fun.
Speaker 1: You can't zoom in on it it.
Speaker 2: Guess you can guess. So we do four questions and then we do a break and forth.
Speaker 1: Ques, gosh, there are all these questions. How do you pick?
Speaker 2: I just kind of go through them and figure out things that we haven't talked about before. Goodness, Okay, you get to choose the questions this weekend, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And just so you know, I don't have my glasses on, so I may mess this up. Gail from Massachusetts, Eddie, do you win lunchbox ever? To anything? Do you win lunchbox ever? Let me see that do anything outside of work?
Speaker 2: I think she's trying to say, or is that you?
Speaker 1: Is that my eyes are Eddie? She did?
Speaker 2: She did spell? Do you win lunchbox? I think she's trying to ask, do you and lunchbox ever do anything outside of work?
Speaker 1: Good questions?
Speaker 2: I think what she's trying to question.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gail, good question that We got it? Uh yeah, answering, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like lunchbox. We play golf together. That's really our thing. We'll play golf together. Sometimes we'll get the families together, which we haven't in a while because I have four boys, he has three boys. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys are like a whole baseball team. When you go out together.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Yes, so we go on. We haven't done that in a while, but yeah, we like to take off together mostly and.
Speaker 2: You guys will randomly go to lunch. Sometimes there's moments where we'll come back and you guys have gone to lunch, like give me the guys on.
Speaker 1: The show, you know how it is like sometimes just like for the most part, we do the show and then everybody has to get back to their life, like we got to go and handle this. But there are some days where like my wife's like, hey, I got stuff to do. So if you need to get if you have work to do, like just stay at work, you know, And they'll be like, okay, cool, I finish my work and then like, hey, does anyone want to go to lunch? So that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Then you want to hang with people.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see why is one of your boys homeschooled? Good question?
Speaker 2: Uh was it from?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Don't you can't him in on it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Donna? Maybe does that say Donna?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead and answer. I'll look, yeah it's Donna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a long story. It's a long story, Donna. That's a long story. But you know what, at the end of the day, I will tell you that it ended up way better for him, which is a weird thing because I don't know anyone that's homeschooled. I had, like nobody that I'm close to has homeschooled their kids. So, like I had no idea, but I do.
Speaker 2: Think it's becoming a lot more common. Yeah, for homeschooling. I think private school is expensive. The public education system is kind of messed up all over the place, not because of teachers and stuff like that, but just our systems, yes, and government funding all that. Yeah, So I think you have a lot more of homeschooling happening, yes, And schools are very prioritized on one way of thinking, which is copally test oriented.
Speaker 1: Correct, And if you can encourage someone to learn at their own pace, like sometimes that's how like people learn, you know, like it's hard for someone that if someone learns at a certain kind of pace or a certain style of learning and they're in a class with twenty other people and that's not their style, it's bad for them.
Speaker 2: Well, and is this son a lot like you and the experience because you didn't love school and you did not have a great experience.
Speaker 1: So I was not good at school. He's different. He's he's smart, uh, not like me, Like he's super smart. He just I think with him, he was a lot of distractions at school. There's a lot of like you know, friends and and things going on.
Speaker 2: That we're like exciting things than to do school work.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And I think listening in a classroom was really hard for him. Yeah, where now it's like he has no choice but to listen to what's happening on his computer. So overall, it was a really good It was a good thing.
Speaker 2: I do think that's a big thing that I hope we see more of as just the education of people becomes more individualized in a sense of like we're really focused on the person versus like, oh, well, there's thirty students and they should all learn the same way. I really hope we Eddie's reading questions as I'm talking to him, but he's.
Speaker 1: In this moment here you go.
Speaker 2: I do. I do hope that that stays the thing. I think that's really important to really individualize learning for people. I think we're going to see more better experiences for kids that way. Of course, Like you're like, you know, if you're like me, public education was great. I loved my education, but I wasn't. I did not.
Speaker 1: I hate were you were smart?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't walk down this path. You're intelligence, You're not walk down I did have I really didn't.
Speaker 1: Mean that but now I know how sensitive you are. That is.
Speaker 2: I did have a four point oh GPA, but I had to work that I I would oh, oh my gosh, I eddie the amount of things that I studied, the way that I had to study, Like, I don't remember things well like past if I if I study for it, I'll do good in that moment. But comprehensive exams horrible. I hated comprehensive exams because once I learned it, I learned it and then it was gone.
Speaker 1: So how can you study like eighties like pop culture? So you've tried, so you can do a little better.
Speaker 2: I promise you have tried, and I still can't retain the information.
Speaker 1: That's me and square roots. You don't think that. Anytime I lose an easy trivia game because of a stupid square root question, I don't go home that day and try to study square roots. I do. I do it, just I can't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, though, I hate Mathew. So every time you get one, I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's one from Okay, I don't know. I can't read your name. Uh put more pepper, Oh, this isn't a question. Put more pepper on the brisket. This is Katina from Indiana and she did lol.
Speaker 2: Okay for your brisket competition coming up. Is that what that's about? Oh?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: Or did you post something about brisket?
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, but but but I have posted on as about a brisket before. But I do equal salt, equal pepper, like, so I don't know, maybe she's.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, you do eat on everything.
Speaker 1: Eagles are no just on brisket. So the brisket rubbed that I do is equals pepper, equals salt all in the bowl and then like I think half of that measurement of garlic powder and that's it, and that's the rub And I don't know if she's saying, like, hey, put more pepper than that.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's what she's referencing. But I'm just kind of shocked right now because never in my life do I think I ever put equal parts salt or pepper. They're normally different amounts, like sometimes it's more pepper, sometimes it's for salt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like shocked right now.
Speaker 1: But when you're cooking a brisket, a lot of that stuff burns off.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's kind of more of just a cooking.
Speaker 1: Fast and I kind of want to be balance, like I want that heat and the saltiness to kind of bounce out. Okay, And I'm not sure. I don't even know if I read that somewhere or like why I do that, But that's just what I've always done. And I answered this the other day too, I've made Bobby asked me quickly, so I said twenty. But I think I have made close to forty briskets in my life, which is.
Speaker 2: Like, do you make briskets like once or twice.
Speaker 1: A year or oh, yeah, he's easily. And I probably started are you forty seven?
Speaker 2: And you started making briskets?
Speaker 1: Win probably when I was I don't know, thirty and thirties, somewhere in my thirties.
Speaker 2: An average think you make a year, I would.
Speaker 1: Say average four four briskets a year.
Speaker 2: I feel like that number is higher though.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's higher. Yeah, I don't know. But the reason I'm not going to do the reason saying we were just talking about this, the reason that came up is because Kevin said, we're doing a competition on twenty five whistles, and it's me versus Kevin, and Kevin has made one, and I'm like, bro, it's cute. It's cute that you're challenging.
Speaker 2: So the other day when you guys were in the kitchen, that was the when he made Was it good? No? I didn't eat it, Eddie. I just realized that time, I'm a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: I realized that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many times you're gonna ask.
Speaker 1: You before you finally ran it on a cow.
Speaker 2: The amount of times you bring on me to me, and that sounds also sexual. It's not okay.
Speaker 1: No, actually, I definitely don't bring.
Speaker 2: That up meat like product.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just I forget. I forget. I'm sorry that.
Speaker 2: It's been a part of the entire time. I know, even when you and I first met and we grabbed lunch to talk about the show and like raging idiots and everything, I was a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: I know, but I didn't know that then.
Speaker 2: I've been a vegetarian. Hey, you got mad at me about your hair. I'm the entire time we've known each other.
Speaker 1: Hey, good transition, we got another one here go. Does Eddie feel more confident after being bald for a while? Marina from is that Idaho?
Speaker 2: I would Marina that he's not because he yelled at me for this and that's sideaho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no, yeah, you're right, I'm not. I'm not that confident.
Speaker 2: It's you junkie though, like you look good.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but it's just like I feel weird. And you know what's happened is some people will be like they'll walk right past me and I'll be like, hey, so and so, and they'll be like, I don't know you. And then I'm kind of like, that's rude, Like why did you just act like that? And then later they'll be like, dude, I didn't realize that was you. I rarely see you without a hat.
Speaker 2: But that's your fault.
Speaker 1: I know that you'll always wear hats. But when people say that, I'm just like, do they think I look like an alien?
Speaker 2: Like? No, they're just saying they didn't recognize you because they're not familiar with that look that you're showing. I'd be like, if I showed up Burnett and you'd walk right past me, You'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, no, wouldn't I know your face?
Speaker 2: You would? If I showed up as a brunette, you would walk right past me.
Speaker 1: I would be like, what did you do to your hair?
Speaker 2: You'd be like a double take. You'd be like walking and you'd be like, uh, I think I know you. Like that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know, I just confident. No am I getting used to it a little bit, yes, but the confidence is tough.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's just being a ball person is It's just different. It's just different.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I cannot begin to understand that experience.
Speaker 1: But so so easy with your comments.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean it in that way.
Speaker 1: I've only known news into it.
Speaker 2: I was talking about. Okay. First of all, that was not unsolicited. I know we're sitting on a tour bus and you were showing me ald pictures of you as.
Speaker 1: A kid and hair. But no crap, I had hair. I was a kid.
Speaker 2: That's not a no crap. Some people lose their hair like.
Speaker 1: Fifteen, No, not like that.
Speaker 2: Some people do are twenty. Yeah, so I could have known your eye. But in my defense, I was looking at kid pictures of you and it was just a different variation of you. No different if you saw kid pictures of me and you're like, dank, you's a crazy girl. Like next question, okay, but we gotta take a break. Okay, Oh, be right back. You can tell this going off the rails because Eddie's literally just on my phone looking at these questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a good one. Now that Bobby has a daughter, well, Eddie, maybe want to adopt a little girl. Yeah, that's easy answer. No, No, we don't have we can't, we can't know, we can't.
Speaker 2: You said a lot of things in there. Would you're a little kid one of her daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, my wife loves baby Billy and like talks about baby Billy every day. And she's like, have you got another picture from Bobby? And then I'm like no, And then she'll text Caitlyn and then she'll get a picture from Caitlyn and she wants she wants baby Billy like she like she wants a baby like always. And I'm like you got to stop, like you're just because someone has a baby doesn't mean we can have a baby. Like every single time.
Speaker 2: I think your wife just loves being a mom.
Speaker 1: She does, she does, and it's become who she is and and yes, and and having four boys, being a mom of four boys has is taking a toll on her.
Speaker 2: Like some days you have to give her a daughter.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because then oh my gosh, Like, I don't know. I just feel like dad. Girl dads are special, like I have one. Girl dads are special, Like I feel like I've got a good grip on being a boy dad. Like I'm good with them. We can talk about real stuff, and I feel like I know how to raise them. If I had a girl, Morgan, I don't know, like would just be so I'd be so nervous and stressed out all the time and worried and then pissed when they started dating, like all those things. I don't know I could do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how many girl dads have you talked to? Who it's just the most rewarding thing ever.
Speaker 1: My father in law because they were all girls and he's awesome. But see, like here's the thing, Like my father in law, your dad, there's another a friend of mine who has like three girls. Like they are special, Like they're different. They are different, And that's why I truly believe that God puts us in the place that we're supposed to be. Like these girl dads, they were meant to be girl dads and.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, but hold on, Devil's advocate here.
Speaker 1: Even like Caitlin's dad like has daughters and he's just a special man.
Speaker 2: And that's probably true, that's all what you said isbibly true. But also he take something like my dad, he was like, uh, he was like a little redneck before all all of us. I know, he would hunt, he'd go fishing, he would like down some beers. Yeah, he was just like a total dude. And then he had daughters and like everything about him kind of changed.
Speaker 1: Do you think you all changed him or do you think he was like he had to get all that stuff out because he knew somehow deep inside that he was gonna have daughters.
Speaker 2: No, I think we softened him, but I think he also allowed us to harden through him. Like right, like I played softball and basketball and volleyball, and I was an athlete. I was kind of a tomboy, Like I really embodied the boy that he didn't have, right, But then I was also still like a really girly girl and I'd play dress up and I'd have stuffed animals and have dreams of being a singer, you know what I mean. Like, and he I think it was the coolest thing to watch my dad just morph into the girl dad, because I don't. That's not who he was before. He was every bit of like a man, you know, and he still is. He's more now than he ever was.
Speaker 1: Do you think you think if he had all boys he'd be more of a dude?
Speaker 2: I think you naturally do. I think you just It's like what's around your environment. And if you have a bunch of dolls and lipstick and dresses around your environment and you have this little girl looking at you saying hi, daddy, your whole your life changes, you know, Like I get that. So I think when something like that happens is what morphs the person to become who they're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: In that I did think, like before we had kids, I did think I was gonna have girls. I did, and I was ready. We had names and everything. Like I'm like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's a sign.
Speaker 1: Eddie, a sign of what it didn't happen that you should have one. No, it didn't happen. Amy's texting you, by the way. I just ignored this. Okay, next question, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: The jealous between you and lunch Box a bit? That's funny. We're not jealous? Are we jealous? Of each other.
Speaker 2: I think you're just like brothers. I think that's the thing that gets lost a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's a great way of explaining it.
Speaker 2: We're just kind of all a family and we're like siblings. If you looked at all of us, we're just siblings. Yes, with each other and the crap that we give each other, the stuff that we walk through like, it's it's siblings arguing with each other.
Speaker 1: I will say. I will say though that like him and I do have a competitive thing with each other with things on the show, like like price is Right, Like there's part of me is like, dang, I want to go on Prices right for sure? When he got it, when he got in this situation. I know it's not jealousy. It's more it's a brother thing.
Speaker 2: You know, like competition.
Speaker 1: If you have a brother, you're a brother and they win the spelling b you're just like the crap man, Like I want to win the spelling bee. He get to win the spelling bee. You have a brother, he wins the tournament, your team loses the tournament. Like the same kind of thing we were doing. You know how I'm doing this podcast, this is this drama, drama whatever podcast. Yeah, podcast drama that I'm doing called The Void.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being a voice.
Speaker 1: Yes. And so I was talking to the guy that created it and he was like, I was thinking about asking Lunchbox to do a part, and I was like, you don't want that, you know what. I shut it down real quick. You know you don't want that, Like, no, that that would be bad. Just that. So there's definitely I don't know, it's not jealousy. There's just some kind of competition that me and Lunchbox have. It's friendly though, it's friendly. It's brotherly friendly competition.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever you say from the horse's mouth himself is that? Isn't that the same you said it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is great answer because he's reading a question.
Speaker 1: This one says I have prayed for Eddie's family and just wondered, how are they all doing? I love that we are doing great. Actually, so thank you for your prayers, Like we really are.
Speaker 2: I think, can you shout him out while you can't see that name, can you keep talking?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, everyone is doing great. Jenny her name even like there's Jenny. Thank you Jenny. Uh. I think you know my immediate family we're all doing really well, thank God, Like everything's good. My my brother is doing well, you know, my mom is doing well. Like everyone is doing well. And so although my sister she came into town and she hurt her back. No, I don't know if she said like she was like picking something up the day before she got here and she hurt her back. So like, other than that, I think that's minor. She probably tweaked like something. A good massage or a chiropractor visit would probably help that. But other than that, everyone is really really really good.
Speaker 2: Oh I love to see ye. And your brother is thriving, he really is. Have you seen him since?
Speaker 1: No? No, And he's trying to get me to go up to No. I didn't even seen him Christmas. He didn't come down. He didn't go down to him. I haven't seen him since last year, last thank Thanksgiving last year. But he's trying to get me to go to New York to go to a Yankee game with them. Why don't you, uh, just trying to find the time, and he already bought the tickets. I think it's the Red Sox and the Yankees so fun, which of it's a rivalry, so that would be really cool. He also is trying to get SNL tickets. He loves Saturday Night Live. He loves it. That's cool, And he's like, dude, if I get these tickets, you're coming. And so I told him, if you get the SNL tickets, there's no question I'll be there. Like I will make anything, I'll move anything to do to make that happen. The Yankee game, I'm not sure yet, Like just the weekend's kind of weird, and we could have tournaments that weekend, which we have tournaments every weekend.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm gonna say you always this could be the one exception.
Speaker 1: But the problem is, like is if the tournaments are in different places, a kid's gonna have to miss one because, like you know, my wife won't be able to be at two places at once.
Speaker 2: Carpooling with other parents or other kids.
Speaker 1: It's possible, but with these, like these AU tournaments, we don't really know the parents that well from these other kids.
Speaker 2: Like are these like competitive teams versus school teams?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, this is Oh yeah, I know that like competitive basketball, And like the problem with some of one of my boys, specifically the two other ones they've been in there on their teams forever, like so they have the same teammates. But there's one of my boys, like he gets put on a new team every single year, and like they don't know each other, and I don't know that. We don't know the parents, and so it takes a whole season for us to get to know these parents, and then the next season comes around, like they're all different parents. Oh yeah, so that kind of makes it a little tricky. But I'm gonna try to make it to the Yankees game. Don't really know that's gonna happen. And it's also around like I think World Cup time. Okay, so like he said, hotels are really expensive at that.
Speaker 2: Time, and you know, but sometimes it's worth the money.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree, and SNL in a Boston Yankees.
Speaker 1: Game, SNL, I told them, like one hundred percent, I will move stuff around to do that for you because he's never been yeah, almost dream and I want to be there for with him while he does that, to like do it taping. That'd be amazing, that would be really cool. And he still watches it. Like I haven't watched SNL in like years.
Speaker 2: I only watched clips online it's so funny. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: He watches it live on Saturday, like every Saturday, he watches it live.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be so fun.
Speaker 1: He loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to go on.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, our last question, you don't want me to pick it? Well, do you want to pick it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Good, I have a fun one. It's from Erica in Wisconsin. If you could cook with any celebrity chef, who are you picking?
Speaker 1: If I could cook with any celebrity chef, I feel like Emerald is really good?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Emerald lagasi Oh lagasi Ime?
Speaker 1: Gordon Ramsey's really good.
Speaker 2: You know what I would I would want to go on a show, but not to not to cook with them, but to participate in it is Guy's grocery games.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun. They like give you they give you some kind of category and then you have like five minutes to run through the whole grocery store and get things that fit the category to make a dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he hosts cool and.
Speaker 2: They do like celebrity chefs, So I just like want to be somebody's soush chef.
Speaker 1: That'll be fun and.
Speaker 2: Run around the grocery store and like get whatever they need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help them with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be so fun.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. That's a good question. I think in Austin there were a couple of guys. I think his name was something Tyson.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, Tyson Foods, Tyson Nugget.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, not him. This guy, like, I think he won the Iron Chef Tyson Cole I think is his name is. I'll look, you're talking he won the Iron Chef and like back in the day, and then he had a couple of sushi restaurants in Austin. Not even sure if he still does, but he was awesome and I like, even when I lived in Austin, I'm like, dude, I would love to cook with him. What did you.
Speaker 2: See Tyson Cole cheff behind Ucci and Ucci Goo.
Speaker 1: Yes, some of the best sushi in Austin.
Speaker 2: Iron Chef in America. Well that's him, But he did not win his two thousand and eight Iron Chef America battle. Okay, is it prominent Austin sushi master?
Speaker 1: Legit, legit, this guy's so so good.
Speaker 2: Do you like sushi.
Speaker 1: I do. I love sushi, but those restaurants are really really good. Those two that you mentioned, Uh, what's his name, Franklin the the guy from Franklin Barbecue.
Speaker 2: Okay, Franklin Barbicue. Oh yeah, his name is barbecue chef Aaron.
Speaker 1: Aaron Franklin. I would love to smoke with Aaron.
Speaker 2: He's a pit master.
Speaker 1: Pit master Aaron Franklin. Would love to smoke with him. That'd be awesome because.
Speaker 2: He smokes brisket award winning brisket.
Speaker 1: His brisket is so freaking.
Speaker 2: Same one that Bobby ordered brisket. Yes, yes, okay, they're all together now.
Speaker 1: I would love to just kind of like not even pick his brain. I would love to just watch him smoke a brisket.
Speaker 2: So sushi and brisket, those do not go together.
Speaker 1: They don't, they don't. But like the big guys, I don't know, Gordon Ramsey seems like he's legit, obviously legit.
Speaker 2: I just like a logo guye, you know.
Speaker 1: And then Arnie texts who from South Texas? Arnie texts Arnie Tech he's a guy that I follow on Instagram or TikTok, like his name is Arnie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he's from sash Like.
Speaker 1: I love watching his videos, and honestly, I don't think that one's too far fetched. I feel like if I DM Arnie and be like, hey, dude, I'm gonna come down to the valley, let's cook, he'd be like, let's go bring it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He has a million followers on YouTube and TikTok.
Speaker 1: Dude, Arnie text is legit Arnie And sometimes he brings his mom on and he's like, me and my mom are going to make some free holds and he'll just make beans with his mom the best. Yeah, so really not. I don't know. Arnie texts kind of celebrity show.
Speaker 2: I feel like all three of those you could technically make happen if you really want to.
Speaker 1: Probably probably, especially.
Speaker 2: When you go down to Austin for iHeart Country Fest, you can easily do something.
Speaker 1: Let's make some sushi with Tyson whole would be awesome.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's the that's the cruise activity next year, sushi with Eddie and Tyler Cole.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was fun too on the cruise, Right, did you do any of those food ones?
Speaker 2: I don't think I did. I just did.
Speaker 1: I just just alcohol.
Speaker 2: Choice. They just maybe do things.
Speaker 1: It was my choice. No, you didn't get to choose yours.
Speaker 2: You. They didn't give us our schedule until right before, so it's not like I could have joined anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like months before they were like, hey, what would you want to do? And I was like steak for sure, sushi for sure.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make pizza and drink wine and do the cocktail thing, and I ended up coming to your.
Speaker 1: Cocktail should do the pizza? One?
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know when that was.
Speaker 1: Who did the pizza? Amy, That makes no sense. One of us should have done the pizza. I wonder we can double up, like we should double up on someone.
Speaker 2: That would be fun because I loved being in your cocktail class. Oh I need a both dos. But talking about videos that we need to.
Speaker 1: Post, it's in there somewhere, I have it. Wait, you didn't you posted the oh Cuban Yeah, you're a star one No no, no, the Cuban.
Speaker 2: I haven't any of it.
Speaker 1: You haven't I saw it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't posted anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, So spoiler guys, we did the martini. We talked about Bresso martini and the Cuban coffee we did.
Speaker 2: I try to cubano copy and you try an espresso martini. I'll probably post that this weekend because I need to want the best bits because that's what we talked about.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, Well to get back to his family. Yeah, thanks for being here ready.
Speaker 1: Thanks appreciating that was fun. Thank you guys for all the great questions. Are those are great?
Speaker 2: Good job reading, but your names is already. Bye everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.