Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Putting the word black in front of something with no real talking, it's interesting, you know, That's just one of these things. I just feel like it only happens with black people, where it would be x Y and Z company and they're doing a Black initiative or this is the Black division or.
Speaker 4: Like the soul aspect of it.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I feel like if if anybody else did it, it wouldn't even be a thought of It wouldn't be allowed, and it would just be you know, extremely disrespectful to their culture.
Speaker 4: Like if we were to have.
Speaker 3: The annual Arab Summit, right, and we're like, and we're not Arab, and we and we every year we threw the Annual Arab Summit and we were the ones behind it, and we didn't really have any Arab partners. People that run it might be Arabs, but it's literally us behind it. An you lisia Arab Summit. Like I'm not opposed to doing that, but I think the only way to do that is to have a partner in the situation who's Arab fifty to fifty split however you decide. Then it's like, okay, now that makes sense. Or if we just did like a Mexican division, Like if we did a Mexican division, then we would have to have people from Mexico, like we would have to actually you know, integrate with Mexicans, Right, we can't just hire people and then just say like, oh, this is this is what we're doing. This is our initiative for Mexicans, this is our initiative for Indians, this is our initiative for you know, you name it, Japanese people. I just feel like, no, no, no, whop, we would even go for that, And this doesn't make any sense, Like if they're going to do is theyre going to do?
Speaker 4: They do their own thing.
Speaker 3: They have Telemundo or they have Al Jazeer, so they have like you know what I'm saying. So I just feel like it's just we've just been so used to that is just kind of normal at this point in time. And like I said, I feel like, you know, if you're going to do something targeted towards black people, because everybody targets black people, I don't think you have to put the word black in front of it. You can just say, like you know, it's just like a record label, right, and it's just you putting out the type of music. It's automatically going to attract a certain element. But once you start to put black in front of it, now you're being very direct at what you're doing, right, and it's very targeted. So I just feel like if the word black is in something or associated with something and it's no real black equity involved in it, like at all, I just don't understand how that works. And I don't understand how it works. I also don't understand why it's accepted because it's to me, it's like a fall of charity. It's like to say like, you guys can't really do it yourself, so we're going to do it for you. And I just I don't know in this day and age, I don't know why that is even championed or accepted or celebrated.
Speaker 5: How do we make these companies give us equity.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's about making sure that they give us equity. I just think that it's stopping it before it even happens, like you know what I mean, like to say like, yo, hey, we're not going to support it off the rip, So if you don't support something, they don't even have an initiative to actually do it, and then be like, you know, really have strong pushback on it to the point where they just feel so uncomfortable that they will just give it up. Like that's a mistake, My bad write an apology letter, Like, you know, we had good intentions, but we went about this the wrong way. We rather support people that's really doing it on the ground already, or we want to empower, you know, people that's actually you know, from the culture. Like so I don't think that they're never going to give us equity. So I just feel like it's just better to either to start your own things, support your own thing, but boycott will support. It's more important, like you know as far as like just don't don't champion it. But you know, there's always going to be somebody black that will willingly champion anything that's not black for free, by the way, for free, you don't even have to pay them, and don't do whatever you want. They'll do a press conference, they'll they'll tap dance, they do cartwheels.
Speaker 6: And don't forget the car and believe it.
Speaker 4: Is what it is.
Speaker 6: Like So, so what you're saying, like, how do we make them give us equity? Like I said, I'm with shy on it. I don't think it is give us equality. But we also got to pay attention to like a lot of these corporations that are using that but also inside of their their companies they make these like diversity committees.
Speaker 2: That is, be like, how is it diverse?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Like you'll find like, all right, let me find people of color who work here, and you guys are going to have your own club inside of this company, and you guys can put on anything you want that you feel like will be represented representative of your culture you like. But it's that diversity, right. So that's that's one of those things where it's like, all right, well we'll try to appease or we'll try to accommodate, but is that what we really want?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is they always like we always had that quote.
Speaker 4: It's like you're celebrated and not tolerated.
Speaker 6: Yep, but we got to really believe that, like really believe it and really live by it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and at some point these companies are earners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, or seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to find a way to take care of not only us, but like the customer base a lot more or people are going to leave. I don't I think it was bs what Paramount did about not selling BT to Tyler in fifteen, But it's like I felt like they did that for a rollout. We're going to tease it like hey, we want to sell it, and then retract the offer. But the companies that do not take care and people are waking up, Like even with court cutting and Cable, that was because as a point people felt like you were taking advantage of us. Prices were going up and there was a monopoly at and T went through the same thing and they have not been able to correct it. Like if you do not take care people, they feel like you are just constantly using them or manipulating them and not giving them anything back of value. Old the next two or three years, it's gonna be a lot of trouble for some of these companies that are not given You choose. You neither choose to give equity and take care of everybody, or your shit's gonna go under you picked, choice is yours? Yep, yep. That's the one thing I will say about the NFT culture I did like even if I can bring it up like I saw Bee burns, some people foul lawsuit against the Southby's because boyd Ay Yacht Club isn't performed as well what Pimpsey said, if it was Borday Yacht Club back there, it gotta be boord A yacht Club.
Speaker 2: Now, how you gonna sue?
Speaker 5: It's an investment. Gotta pick, you gotta pick. But what do I know? Come see what Robert Smith has to say at investments.
Speaker 3: Please, But that'd be like if it's like an airline said, let me make up an airline. Let's say it's like Red Blue Airline, right, Red Blue Airline is like the number one airline in the world. And Red Blue Airline made a new a new ip called Red Blue Airline Black. And the Red Blue Airline Black only flies to major black city so it go from like New Orleans to Atlanta to Chicago to DC and and all the flight intendants is black. And they'll serve fried chicken on the planes. Like you say it, like, how would that homes Stewards on there? But how crazy is that? But how crazy does that sound? But how crazy does that sound? That sounds crazy, right, Chicken fried rice boy?
Speaker 4: Nope, like it sounds crazy. It sounds crazy, right. But that's what's happened.
Speaker 3: That's the equivalent of what these companies do when they do these black when they throw black in front of it or for the culture or black at the end of it. It's the same exact things. It's the craziest thing in the world. And nobody that's an eye.
Speaker 5: Is the company doing well? Clearly they won't be an investment, so we can put a name on that bullet.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not one company though.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't want to name any one company because a lot of companies are guilty of doing it. And like I said, it's something that it keeps happening, so it happens across all areas of everything, right, Like companies they you know, they they realized that black people are a consumer based that they can make money from, so they pander to black people. And like I said, the way that they do it, I just think it's not tastefully done and it's disrespectful. But that's just my own personal thoughts. On everybody feel differently. But like I said, just using that airline example, like if it would just like it's just puzzling, Like how you start something for black people and it's not run.
Speaker 4: By BLA black people.
Speaker 5: It's like soul playing and.
Speaker 4: Then they tell you like, well, ownership doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Hate that, Yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 3: As long as black people are empowered, that's what they that's what they use these terms. They're gonna empower you. That's disrespectful. That's a dispectful term. How are you gonna empower somebody that's like saying like you you're like above them. You can only empower somebody that's beneath you. Yeah, like you know what I mean, Like we're gonna we're gonna empower black voices. We're gonna empower black leadership. Well, who's the leader. It's only one leader, So you're gonna empower black leaders No, you're just hiring black people, that's what you're doing. You're hiring black people and you're putting them in positions, but they have no equity. They don't own anything. It's not their company. This is this is what Dame Dash told DJ Mvy and Charlomagne and Angela Yee seven years ago, like you don't own iHeart. I don't think it was disrespectful the way what he what he said. People might have got offended by how he said it.
Speaker 5: But so I listen to the message in the how it's delivered.
Speaker 3: People, people, and even people that work at the corporations. There's a lot of great people that work at these corporations that have good intentions, but they're under a misconception. They think that they have like real control and real power, but they don't. They can be they can be fired. Yeah, if they do something too radical, they're fired. If they do something that that the higher ups don't agree with, they're fired. So how empowered are you really? How empowered are you really?
Speaker 5: Or they make you train somebody else for your job replacement.
Speaker 4: It's just my thoughts, Just my thoughts.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,