Speaker 1: Are we recording? Yeah, it's your.
Speaker 2: Favorite one way, that's right.
Speaker 1: Andrew rand New from Kellogg's Special, Kya, did you save your pennies? Chocolate tea dipped flakes? Okay, chocolate dipped cool. This is the fastest we ever got right into a cereal. I don't know why because the song told us about it. Oh yeah, the Special K. Yeah. By the way, have you noticed I've noticed lately that material girl, the actual song has been playing on the radio so much, and I can't help it. Here our jingle, Why are your hands in your armpits? Because I'm comfortable now smell your fingers. It sounds like old spice with odor resistance. Anyway, I'm really excited about this. Okay, me too, Special K from Kellogg's Chock. It's it, right, mic On? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, chocolatey dip flakes. And you know when they say chocolate, there's like not enough chocolate in it to actually be chocolate, so they have to say chocolate e. Yeah, you know, chocolately dipped flakes with almonds. Okay, you all right with that? I'm alright with it. So it looks like there's like kind of chocolate dusted flakes, and then chocolate dipped flakes, and then almonds. Okay, yeah, and there's people running on the back and doing all kinds of exorty of things. Yeah, you eat chocolate, you can go out and run. I don't think that's true. Is that not right? No?
Speaker 3: My legs have also been going numb every time I run, and I don't know why that is.
Speaker 1: I think that could be a problem. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's my shoelaces are too tight. I might also need new shoes because I think tread on my All Birds is running low. I wish we had like All Birds as a sponsor.
Speaker 1: I don't see any flakes in here that are chocolate dipped. I'm gonna tell you that right now. Okay, they certainly don't look like they do on the box.
Speaker 3: Also, side note, did you notice that most of the people on social and also when reviews won't guess back?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't noticed any of them. Yeah, because you just instead are snark he tweeting me. There's literally like four chocolate dip flakes in the whole cup. Needless to say, I think we need to have guests back. Okay, Andrew, We'll have guests back.
Speaker 3: You need you know, wow, Andrew your ideas work for a podcast and make it a better pressed Listen, Oh my god, listen.
Speaker 1: I just I have to explain one thing. And I'm not being a jerk. I'm just telling you. When we have people zoom in from other places, stop, we control the audio in here. So these two microphones are even leveled. When somebody else is on zoom, they're way loud or way low and we have no control over it, and either do they. So I have to go to the editing thing here and stop and start every time they talk and raise it or lower it. And it takes hours. You don't care. You just not take hours. Yes, it does, because if we talk over them and then they we can hear them. You have no idea. I'd like you to sit in with me on an editing session one time. I would, and I would tell you, Scott, just go right, so you just push it out just like that. So it's gonna be go ahead, talk, can you? So this cereal is really good today? Yeah? It's great. H up, Daniel, it's great. That's what it's gonna sound like. So here's where you're wrong.
Speaker 3: No, yes, And you never get jeff In on time to actually do it before we start.
Speaker 1: Instead, it's literally a minibeou. I don't want to argue with it because you don't know anything about audio. You're a millennial dude. You don't care about quality and products. You just push it out in middle any.
Speaker 3: That's why I like to be old fashioned and make sure nothing changes.
Speaker 1: You stupid whipper snapper. You're all about quantity and not quality. I'm from the school of quality.
Speaker 3: I'm from the.
Speaker 1: School of quality. That's why I'm just so perfect. Did you just say whipper snapper? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did, because that's you. Anybody suggests anything new and you're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're the whipper snapper, not me. What whipper snappers are young kids, you're young, whipper snapper. I'm also thirty, so I'm not that young anymore.
Speaker 3: People start are now making fun of like things that I was doing as a kid, and now it makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Good try to get one chocolate dipped at least on the spoon.
Speaker 3: There's like, hey, great, one two things great.
Speaker 1: I like it. I give it three bowls in a spoon. Not enough chocolate dip flakes. As I said, there needs to be more. The milk is good. You don't really think of chocolate and milk from special k. Who are you texting?
Speaker 3: I'm doing a blood drive tomorrow, so I just need to coordinate the details.
Speaker 1: You're such a rock star, Andrew. Thanks. You're such a great volunteer. Thanks you volunteer at the Poles. Thanks your blood. Thanks.
Speaker 3: I also volunteer at blood drives too, although I gotta say, the last time I did the blood drive, I got yelled at. And once I started getting yelled at, no offense to you, Red Cross. I love working for you, and I also love donating to you. But the minute someone yelled at me, I went, I'm not getting paid for this, and I walked out.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Good for you. I'm going to give this four bowls. Yeah, I like it. I hope it sticks around for a while, but I don't think it will. Oh no, I gave it three bowls in a spoon and I stick with that. Yeah, it's good. I like it. It doesn't say limited edition, it just as new, but I don't think it's going to be around that. Lo Okay, that's all I got. Great me too. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Oh my god. Wow, this is a fast one yeah, five minute episode. Why is it so quick? Are you not prepared? I'm not prepared. I told you in the last episode. I was not prepared.
Speaker 3: I have literally let's go back to the text messages, shall we? Sure, Andrew, let's go back because you are so mean. No, I'm not, I said last night nine fifty five. Hi, So what's the plan for tomorrow or is it Thursday?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 3: Please bring milk okay? Must leave at eleven eleven fifteen the latest. That's what I do perfect. We could probably bang out two cks that's what we call serial killers and a BC that's what we call bull chat. If we start right at ten, you know you're never ready at ten. I don't have a lot of production. I should be gone today. Oh sorry, fine, I have the camera. If you want to come in early and set it up, cool. If not, we'll wait till next week. You said, yes, I really can't have to get home asap in terms of not being able to drive me home. Totally fine. But you said at ten o'clock you're ready. Guess you got here at nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Without any milk okay?
Speaker 3: But guess who set up your camera? Set up the zoom, set up everything ready for ten o'clock. Then what did you do at ten o'clock production? Again?
Speaker 1: You're my av guy. First of all, we started a tennel five avy guy. Yeah, I don't have to set this crap up, and yet I don't. Don't.
Speaker 3: You are the first person who's like Andy, you do nothing. You don't know what it's like to pull down an audio level on a Zoom audio thing.
Speaker 1: You're about quantity, not kuality. Like me, I don't have my dongle, so I couldn't do anything. Can I just say? That's also something that bothers me? Apple?
Speaker 3: Why did you switch to dongles? First of all, the word dongles should never have been put into the universe period. Second of all, why do I have to go pay thirty dollars to plug in a USB?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Let's thank our friend. Jamie Moon sent us cereals before. Got this sit in the mail the other day and it was the mail not ups well, because you know what bothers me. People say, I'm gonna mail you a package, it has to be United's Postal service to be in the mail, right, Andrew, Yes, Scott, can you help me get my couch? I just really need my couch. This is all bull chat. Let's get back to Serial Killers. So I was shocked that we had not don't have time because you weren't ready. I was shocked that we hadn't done this one before because we did a lot of them in the line of the environ kids cereals from Nature's Path. Did you check on Cereal Ratings dot Com? I did, and so did Jamie. Yay, see it works. Thank you so much, Scott. I should actually check the shelf in the back and see if we've actually done it or not, because it wasn't on the ratings page. Yes, that means we didn't do it Cereal Ratings dot Com. Thank you, Other Scott. I'm still very impressed that we somehow got cereal Ratings dot Com. That's cool, Other Scott. He's the best, good, good guy, all right. Peanut butter Panda puffs. They're organic, they're from Nature's Path, and that panda is happy. Look at him. He's like, yay, can you say peanut butter Panda puffs five times? Peanut butter Panta puffs four more times, Peanut butter pantauffs three more times, fast peanut butter panuffs. Say it faster, peanut butter panuffs, Peanut butter pantuffs. What you're not gonna get me? And look there? Alright, I'm on the back. You're a panda. No you weigh that's a little bit of a personal question, right, how much do you weigh? Says on here? Male pandas can weigh up to three hundred and fifty pounds. That's the size of a Suma wrestler. Or scary? What it's so mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, just busting out all those jokes, busting, busting, oh busting, because I know I'm not allowed to say busting anymore.
Speaker 3: Band take it out of your whatever dictionary.
Speaker 1: I love pandas. They're so cute. I think we did these, I really do. I don't think so. I mean they look like the peanut butter bumpers. They probably want to taste the same. We'll see.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to try peanut butter panta puffs. It's just so much fun to say fast. I wish I was in the marketing meeting. All right, enviyer kids, what are we gonna name this one?
Speaker 1: Ready? Andrew? Two? Three? They're good. I like them there two Crunchy for me. I don't like to got crunch. I feel like I'm gonna cut my mouth on it.
Speaker 3: I like them because they're smaller than the Captain Crunch Peanut butter one capt'n Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm really liking peanut butter pantupuffs.
Speaker 1: And this one's a lot more natural than cap'n Crunch, that's for sure. Yeah, I will say, peanut butter pantuffs.
Speaker 3: You've really impressed me, and I'm going to give you four bowls and it's actually four balls.
Speaker 1: Let's not get crazy. No high froctose, corn syrup, no water. Official flavors. Colors are preservatives, whole greened corn, corn meal, cane sugar, peanut butter, soy oil, sea salt, vite. The mini good, very good. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. What are you going to give three balls in a spoon? Two peanut butter pantuffs? Very good? Can I see the box? You're you gonna steal this one too? Yeah, there you go. I really liked these. I'll have use for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Right. The problem is, I feel like when I wake up right now, I just moved right, and I don't know where to keep my cereal and right now I have it on like this bottom shelf, and I don't want to have to like keep bending over sitting on the.
Speaker 1: Floor to go get it. No, it used to be on a show for I would just like take the cereals.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta make I gotta reorganize because I need to get my peanut butter panda puff fixed in.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Jamie from Virginia. Thank you Jamie from Virginia. The land of waffle House. Oh God, can we drive to a waffle house? Can we get waffle House cereal? Is that possible? In? How have they not done that yet? Cheddar egg cereal? No? Gross, No, just regular waffle cereal? Oh sorry, cheesy egg cereal. They should make it and they should sell it at waffle House. Great. I don't understand why they haven't. I love their waffles. Huh.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we were to get in touch with waffle House, they were to make the cereal and then use us to sponsor.
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't in at waffle House. I will get in touch with them, say no more. Can you imagine if we could make this happen? I would. The only thing is some cereal company is gonna have to make it for waffle House, and they're not gonna taste like waffle House waffles. You never know. I feel like waffle House wants to put out a good product. Well so do I, But you don't care. All right, let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 3: Why why the dig We were having such a nice moment with each other.
Speaker 1: Found this in the healthy Sorry? Did you just grunt as you No? I didn't found this in a healthy granola, so it's gonna be I don't know. Gross. What is it? Granola? Sola? I've seen this in the store, sola, granola double chocolate. Looks like there's some pumpkin seeds in there. Do you like my shirt? Eh? I hate Disney, I hate Happy It's not true. I do like going to Disney. But what a rocking pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: A rocking pain in the ass. All right, I'm done with this conversation. I keep eating the cereal. I would go with you one time. I know you and Danielle go every Christmas time, or you go every year. No, it's not about that. It's about you saying the phrase rocking pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just pulled that one out of my ass. I guess I have no idea, but I don't know. We had a good time there. But you can only go if you use one of those companies, those VIP things, because it's just it's impossible to do any time you go. Yeah, well, if you have a bell jet. I did not like the way I opened this package. I'm so sorry. Lose the sugar, keep the taste. Hold on.
Speaker 3: I have to tell something to other Scott who's listening, because he puts the reviews on, and also you because you write down the reviews when you send it him. I'm giving peanutuater panda puffs, actually four balls in a spoon Peanu pantuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving them four balls in a spoon. You boosted it? Yeah? Was that this episode? I don't even remember. All right, do you smell burnt toast? I need my gin go down? Yeah? All right? You ready for this? Andrew? Well, see it says it says lose the sugar, keep the taste, and then there's a little asterisk, So what does that mean? That can't be good? Contains three grams of sugar when compared to average of twelve grams in a similar serving of regular adult granola. Let's see what kind of silly ingredients are in here, Tappy, Okay, sunflower seeds. You don't like that, right, Andrew, Coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower oil, there's your oil, chocolate chips. Look at that, flax meal, cocoa powder, natural flavor of sea salt, munk fruit, stevia, God bless America. Why why why why? I don't know, man, Now this has to be the last ceruland's going to ruin my day. Well, you got a bull chat to look forward to you? Oh yeah, it's my favorite time of day, my favorite tend of the day. I just have to be a negative Nancy. Cheer up. I'm very happy, are you? Yes? Life is good, buddy, Then why don't you show it? Feel a little chipper you Ready?
Speaker 3: I saw our topics from a week or two ago that you wanted to discuss, including horses.
Speaker 1: Horses in rare currency. It's gonna be a rip roaring episode of bulsit already here. Well, it probably already aired, actually, so it's going to be weird that you said that. Here we go one, two three. I don't get it. I really don't have much to say. Yeah, right, it's okay. Yeah, I don't taste the stevia this time. No, well, the monk fruit.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it. Why don't I hate it? What's going on? Why is everything happening? I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I mean toward the end it does his like cardboard. Yeah, but it's not as terrible as I thought. I might have to give this three I'm going to only give it two balls. I still don't love it. It's there's something weird about it. It is weird. I can't explain it, but something is weird and off. I don't know what. Distributed by the Sola Company, Houston, Texas. You should never ever give up the taste you love. With Sola's chef created indulgent foods, you'll never have to Okay. I don't think this is indulgent, Okay, and I don't see a chef making this, but hey.
Speaker 3: Every single bag there's a chef staying over, okay, crafting it perfectly.
Speaker 1: This is a short episode, Andrew, how long? It's only like fifteen minutes? Really? Yeah? How could we pad? Well? I mean I could grab another box of cereal real quick from the back, four.
Speaker 3: Bowl, four boxes. That's a little much. Yeah, I have a lunch after this. I mean not that I'm really eating a fold. You never eat a spoon and you're done unless it's well. I just got a sunflower seed peanut butter panuffs.
Speaker 1: And then I will happily go back and have another spoonful. I wonder how the milk is in the peanut butter Panauffs peanut buttery not.
Speaker 3: I know we've mentioned those. Yep, you eat the whole thing every time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it depends if if cereal's good, I will gotcha. Hey, listen, there's still tons of cereals we have not done. If you find one and you'd like to send it to us, we will still send you a serial killer's T shirt.
Speaker 3: We also have to get with the merch people because we got to make that merch.
Speaker 1: Listen, people that are listening right now, you podcast listeners and watchers, Do you want merch? I think so? Do you want it? Let us know? Also, what would happen if we did?
Speaker 3: Like I know that there's like Patreon, but also Apple just opened like a subscription piece.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. I don't I don't. I don't. I don't want to ask people to pay for this crap.
Speaker 3: But if we asked for only two or three dollars, no, and we did live episodes with you guys, and I.
Speaker 1: Could see all the little listeners going up here we go, yep, open my wallet up, I'm done, And then they're out. What a turn off? What are we gonna do? Extra cut? Here? We'll send you a box of serial I mean, what kind of extra cunt? What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? So as I was saying, we're giving them all this for free, what are they gonna pay for? Circus Clown's coming through here?
Speaker 3: I made no money.
Speaker 1: This podcast does nothing. Andy does nothing. Andy brings up idea that's stupid. And here's why my old forty seven year old time, I'm not forty seven. What does the matter with you? Get with the times? Bruh?
Speaker 3: If we offer live episodes, an additional Friday episode.
Speaker 1: So hold on, so us doing this live, which they're just listening to a recorded now but it was live? Why would they pay for that? They're getting the exact same content.
Speaker 3: If we did, like a Serial Killers from our house, But we both ate a whole thing of cereal and listened and interacted with people on a chat.
Speaker 1: That would be fun. Okay. Remember we're supposed to go to the Kellogg store and do it live from there, and then they went out of business.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is why you have to take matters into your own hands. For the person who's like I put out quality not quantity.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I also don't know anything about anything, so I'm just gonna sit here.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure to podcast and be mad. I don't know anything about anything. Okay, excuse me.
Speaker 3: I think I know my difference between genivial nails and posts. You dumb inbecile.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go before this gets any deeper.
Speaker 3: Andrew, just another quick thing, two three bucks a month. If we did a like promise two live episodes.
Speaker 1: Promise you can promise things.
Speaker 3: Well again, hypothetical what if something comes up?
Speaker 1: Okay, you said promise, because I'm saying, if we were to do a subscription thing, would people sign up? If you would? I'm going to make a poll on Twitter. You'll always that, ever do it? You say many times you said I'm gon to make a poll. I've never seen a poll. Yeah, because you know what.
Speaker 3: Instead, I just say retweet this, and you know, remember that one time that you said nobody knew how to find bull chat. The listeners were getting angry and then I got like fifty retweets on it saying that you were an idiot my favorite.
Speaker 1: You people don't like when we fight, Andrew.
Speaker 3: This isn't fighting, it's just me stating facts and then you just being resistant to change.
Speaker 1: My internet connection is unstable, so let's go. You're also just unstable, period. Follow us at syreal ca PC wherever you follow things. Check us out at serial KILLERSPC dot com. It's not really updated that much, but it's there. It's updated every Monday and Wednesday whenever we do a bowl trot or we update the episode. This is a picture on the link. We should do things like fun serial games. So why don't you put some effort into it because I'm.
Speaker 2: So busy editing the audio in the episode's quantity, mister quantity about the quality?
Speaker 1: Follow us, rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and leave us a review because we like to read the great reviews you'll leave.
Speaker 3: I love reading them, and I especially love when you're critical of Scott because then it really gets under his skin, and it sits, sits right here in the noggin. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: It's today, June twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today's June twenty eighth. Can we take like a week break.
Speaker 1: No, let's just keep going. We'll see you next week when it will be July? Right? Sure? All right? Until then, say crunch, Andrew, crunch, crunch Cool, it'll be July. Yeah, I'm requesting a week off in August. It'll be July. F well'll just do it by myself. Bye. Did we say crunch? Yes? Okay,