Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your host. Now fuck that with your load glasses Malone. Yeah, I was just turned up and you just got real quiet. The mice come on to y'all.
Speaker 2: Just nic came reaction.
Speaker 3: Why are you always looking at your phone?
Speaker 4: She's looking at I never be looking.
Speaker 5: That's from mirror.
Speaker 2: I never be looking women.
Speaker 4: You know mirror, But you don't see me. When do you see me looking on my When do you see me looking on my phone?
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not what you was drinking? Oh?
Speaker 2: We had to keep a shot shots out A one a. No, that was our first time trying when what do you think? It was pretty good?
Speaker 1: Eight one Aquilah. It's just such an odd thing, all fun, but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had a code epiphany the other day, like.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of people get the dumb down right, like kind of like catered to their most primitive instincts to do something.
Speaker 3: And like that never worked for me, Like I always have to smarten ough so like I always have to think.
Speaker 2: More so you overthink?
Speaker 3: Nah, Nah, I've gotten really good without overthinking.
Speaker 1: I think I used to overthink a lot more like when I was under twenty five, but probably since twenty five, I haven't really overthink. I pretty much let it go. I just realized humans was gonna do some bullshit. They ain't mean too, but it just was what it was.
Speaker 2: What makes you think that, you don't overthink anymore.
Speaker 3: I just don't. Okay, Yeah, I don't waste my time thinking.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, I think just enough telling you ill, okay, okay, okay. I can understand why she could think that. So there's a huge gap.
Speaker 3: In between underthinking and overthinking. Okay, there you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So somebody might you know, like let's say if I make music and somebody say, okay, you got music, put it out, maybe like, well, if you don't put it out because you have music, you overthink it and it's like, yeah, that's just you gotta know how to do music business.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because that was my I was like, okay, you have like.
Speaker 4: A great body of work, but it'll take you up like you be like, Okay, I'm gonna drop this album, but then it would be a couple of months or what or then you just like I'm scrapping this album. I don't gee I think that you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not, like I'm nothing.
Speaker 1: It's to people who don't think about music business, right, like y'all are a little closer to the music business. Right, y'all been around it, but you don't really know kind of you know what happens, what it takes to market an album, position an album and all that. So the average person who likes music, even y'all who are closer into the business, it feels like you make music, you drop music, that's the business, and it's not. It's like playing opportunity market a few different things that go into it. So, no, I'm not a perfectionist because I've never heard music that I don't feel like it's.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: You never have music that you feel like it's finished, like it could be dope music. And I still don't feel like it's finished, like it could be more stuff. And if I was a perfectionist, I'll be pursuing trying to finish it. Like Dre is a perfectionist. I'm wise enough to know like there's always something to be done to a record, Okay, But if I actually was a perfectionist, I wouldn't have been able to really release no music. But I get it if you look over the last let's say, like twelve or thirteen years from twenty eleven, when I first started figuring out that there was some math to be done for music, and you know, I started understanding records, and then I started understanding hip hop and then marketing. So it feels like, damn, you know, glass has got all this music and he not putting that out is because when you decide to go independent, you have to do all of the business right, and if you don't know how to do the business, then you get your ass paint.
Speaker 3: Like that's what happened with me with Glasshouse Too.
Speaker 1: Glasshouse Too was probably one of my best albums, but nobody heard it because there was no marketing done on it, and that matters.
Speaker 3: So it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm not close to a perfectionist, nor do I really overthink. I'm I'm pretty like Bull's eye. You know, sometimes I miss and if I was a perfectionist, I for sure wouldn't miss. I miss a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, real, Okay, So no overthinking.
Speaker 3: No, I got over that a long term ago. I'm talking about myself.
Speaker 2: No overthinking.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a girl, so you probably for sure my overthink. Why that because girls overthink who like pays attention to their eyelashes?
Speaker 4: Oh not like that kind of overthinking.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's like just you don't think that's overthinking the fact that girls fuck with their eyelashes, Like nobody notices that.
Speaker 2: Lots of people notice that.
Speaker 3: No, we never noticed it til you start sucking with them.
Speaker 1: Like when I was growing up, I never heard a nigga in life like her eyelashes is so bombed.
Speaker 7: No said like, oh yeah, pretty, especially just a little mask kar on the or not not the back in the day, not before the last.
Speaker 5: Just start coming in, y'all.
Speaker 1: Never in my life that I never heard no man in the history of masculinity since I've been on this planet Earth, I'm gonna tell me you never.
Speaker 5: You have never.
Speaker 1: I mean really, I'm really one of those social peoples that you know, I know probably thousands of LA people.
Speaker 5: Well you need to ask them again, because I've.
Speaker 3: Had a guy never in my entire life heard a nigga say you.
Speaker 5: Have nice you have nice eyes.
Speaker 2: Do they say more so like you have nice eyes?
Speaker 5: Or do they say believe your eyelashes are long?
Speaker 3: Do they say you have nobody says.
Speaker 5: That that's his father said, I had nice.
Speaker 1: Old man'll tell them a lie. I'm not y'all lying on men. Ever, yeah, on men around the river.
Speaker 7: True, don't because some guys walking around here telling me I got last.
Speaker 3: They all don't want you to and also working the deal. Don't them to Wow. If the dude know that your eyelashes, he for sure is gay.
Speaker 5: Not gay, Alright, you don't be. Ridney said he ain't nowhere near gay.
Speaker 3: If he if he noticed your eye loss, he is gay.
Speaker 5: Like we lie together, he was like when we first started dating, I don't have to do with you. You gonna live on. He's like, I know your last, my time with.
Speaker 3: My kids, father, his father, but he's home sexual. Just don't know what you know. He's not a nigga? Noticed mask?
Speaker 7: Why is that?
Speaker 5: How does that? How does that make?
Speaker 3: Why would a man know about because.
Speaker 8: We're dating, so he notices something about me that he liked and compliments that.
Speaker 3: Why does he know the name year?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Why does he know the name of makeup.
Speaker 5: Mass Scara?
Speaker 8: That's you though lots of men know about Miss Scara. Women put on that don't mean nothing. You need to get out your little box.
Speaker 1: No, think about my box is bigger than everybody else's box. Think about I don't know why would a man know about a woman's makeup.
Speaker 5: Because they learned it from their mother, and actually he has a dad there together her.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying he could have overhear his mom said, No, I'm not saying like that. I'm saying he could overhear him like, oh, where's my scare? I need to put some mascara on? And he sees his mom putting mascara on her lashes. There's plenty of ways for a man to find us and make.
Speaker 3: Him gay, So how would he know if it looks maybe a little more?
Speaker 5: I say nothing about Hugh.
Speaker 3: He said he likes it.
Speaker 8: No, I said he likes He said, you have misscara on because I didn't realize how long your lashes were.
Speaker 5: What you're talking next topic? My father like that, I'm not doing it, but I have a story.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this.
Speaker 5: So there was a guy.
Speaker 4: There was a guy that I was dating you, and I told and so he told me basically because I needed more mascarit and I couldn't go to the story and get mascued.
Speaker 2: So he told me to put a little water in the mask that different.
Speaker 5: Differend. So he was like, you don't know nothing about that. He's like my sister. Whatever they do the mask. It that's when I called you, I said, because I said, because this nigga was telling me about my mascar.
Speaker 3: Did I'm not? I said, I am not dealing with him.
Speaker 5: And honestly, I've I haven't.
Speaker 3: Niggas can tell me about mask.
Speaker 8: I get that one, and I said, I'm not. He was dating so he paid attention to everything to different If yes.
Speaker 3: He does, why would he pay attention everything on you?
Speaker 5: Because I was his girl?
Speaker 3: So that's what y'all think of us. Y'all think like everything you think.
Speaker 5: We're attention to.
Speaker 8: Some men look at the woman and look at certain things that it's like, okay, like and they compliment them on that stuff.
Speaker 5: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 8: I don't think it doesn't make them gay just because that's something you don't do. Maybe need to learn some new tricks.
Speaker 3: Is you on your baby?
Speaker 5: Dady said together after seventeen years.
Speaker 3: No compliments wasn't working. Oh I know what it was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't say that was.
Speaker 3: Funny, that was funny. You said that you you you opened the door and I walked in.
Speaker 5: Well, you can walk out that door.
Speaker 1: No silings, Gail, God, whats hading?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Because in the house telling me.
Speaker 9: Leave?
Speaker 3: It was funny you said you open the door, I just walked in. I left.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, like, that's just weird. If a man know about makeup or too much about like, if you know too much about like I think men got so much to pay attention to. I think women want men to pay more attention to them, but really they don't need nobody paying attention to them because really, all you can notice is it's gonna sound fucked up or forgive me how insecure women are, which is kind of unattractive. You start noticing women really care about entirely too much going on.
Speaker 3: You be like, bro, what are you doing? You're cute? You like you're fine. You won't have to do that. Women will fuck with everything. Y'all don't care enough. It's not you just overcare.
Speaker 5: Okay, we can overcare and you can care more.
Speaker 3: No, No, we care just enough.
Speaker 5: We are complaining.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not doing just enough.
Speaker 5: You're doing what you want to do for you. Yes, that is because if you.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you want talking about, you don't even know you like your lashes years before.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not I'm not being hypercritical of women. I'm not listening to what I'm finishing because I'm not listen. You guys care too fucking much, ain't I'm telling you something that y'all argue me. Damn, I'm telling you, I've never met a man in my entire life of living that was like Nigga, her eye lashes was proper.
Speaker 3: That you're missing the point.
Speaker 1: So the point I'm saying is you're not doing that for men, You're doing that for yourself. We don't fucking care if you have mass here on. Don't get me wrong, I get how mass scared.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: Laugh is to make your eyes not inhances because y'all do too far to make the white in your eyes pop out more.
Speaker 3: But you're really thirsty, like your eyes are white up, Calm down, These are trigger They are very much triggered being triggered. I'm not insulting you.
Speaker 5: You guys are my co hosts, but you're not listening.
Speaker 4: We're listening to you, but I don't think you listen to us, you're not listening to women as far as what we want like then you say, oh, well that doesn't mean anything. No, there's communication. It needs to be on both pride listening.
Speaker 1: The problem with women listening to women is what you want changes. You don't even wear the same hairstyle long enough.
Speaker 3: Some women do.
Speaker 1: Most women don't because you're pursuing something that don't really exist.
Speaker 3: It's silly like you got the nigga already, thank you, fine, but y'all keep fucking around.
Speaker 4: But you okay, if it was just for us, is for him, so they don't have to So once we get you, then we don't have We just could just do whatever, y'all.
Speaker 3: What your guy likes like, he like, you know what he likes, but you keep her suing something on your own.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of where it becomes the thing, because you stop cared about what he likes and start focusing on what you like, which usually mean outside of attention, because you're thinking you're not getting attention from other people. That's all that really come down to. Everything about women is based off of other women.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. It's not about us, it's not about you neither. It's about them. Too. H y'all do stuff for girls. I wouldn't say so everything.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying some women don't. But I don't feel like Honestly, I don't like attention like that. I really don't like.
Speaker 5: I get really awkward. You didn't even ask that the god.
Speaker 8: Like when someone pays me a compliment, like my anxiety starts to go up. Y'all don't like attention. I don't like no focus on me, nothing like even I do that I'm with now you'll compliment me. I've always done like this when my kids, father will be like, you're so beautiful, and I'll be like, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like you speaks to me and he thinks I'm cute. No, I don't think that. I'm just like, I don't know. I just never been like that. But it's not like I know, I know I'm nice looking and stuff, and yeah it does. But I don't know why you don't even know how.
Speaker 4: To like that.
Speaker 1: Huh maybeist Oh, I sure do like this, nigga think I'm fine. I don't know how to feel about it.
Speaker 5: I've been like that since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Maybe you said you can tell the therapist this, nigga think I'm fine. I don't know what to do about that, so the therapist, the therapist can look at me. I can look at you like I'm looking at you like he thinks you're cute, killing you. You don't know how that because he thinks you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Tell him that you he needs to think you're ugly. You don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I know who will not be the counselor or whatever.
Speaker 3: If I was a therapist, I'll be amazing. Listen, I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like to listen to it.
Speaker 4: He knows it everything. You know everything. You are very smart, You're very intelligent, Like that's what's amazing.
Speaker 2: But you don't listen. I don't think you listen to.
Speaker 4: Women's I don't needs or they're ones, or their expectations.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I don't, and why because God designed me perfectly to fulfill a woman's need and desire.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Want, so you don't have to listen to.
Speaker 1: No, because if I waste my time listening, you got me running in circles. You motherfuckers don't get it, don't.
Speaker 3: Know how to.
Speaker 1: First off, y'all change what y'all want so much. If somebody listened to y'all, y'all will ruin their life.
Speaker 3: I don't think so think about it.
Speaker 5: Everything don't change.
Speaker 3: Listen. Do you really think y'all be making sense when you're I'll be talking?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 3: Really? I do you like this makes perfect sense right here?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean yes, it's the opposite. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's five percent of the times y'all makes sense and the other ninety five percent y'all feeling y'all way through a conversation.
Speaker 2: For me lately, it's really been about my emotion.
Speaker 3: No for you most of the time.
Speaker 1: Listen, but I feel so bad for boy God, I genuinely do because I know I know what he's going through. Not like that she's not Wow, you're an amazing woman because you're a woman. Read you're an amazing woman. Kids, y'all are God.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with being a god, bro Like you're fucked up. There's so much shit going on.
Speaker 1: If you think you could control everything and you want to try to be in control, it's not your fault, it's just y'all innate nature.
Speaker 3: Y'all feel like y'all always know best going on. You know why.
Speaker 1: I remember y'all asked me. I was like, gee, do you compromise? Yeah, right, y'all was like you aru, y'all you compromised.
Speaker 3: No, I know what's right. I walk in the path of righteousness.
Speaker 2: And so she doesn't.
Speaker 3: No, she don't.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Because it's like, y'all walk by how you feel, so it goes into a space of selfishness. I care about everything going on, so I make decisions based off everything going on around you.
Speaker 3: Guys will make decisions based just off of how you feel. I'm guilty of that. It's not nothing.
Speaker 1: It's that's the complex with being a god right being stretched in bringing life to the earth a thousand things where you feel undervalue because of your contributions in society.
Speaker 3: Sound crazy, but it's true. That's how I see it.
Speaker 1: If you could bring life into the earth, I mean, don't get me wrong, but God help you for the first five seconds and then the rest of the nineteen months is your job? Right, then you bring a human being into existence.
Speaker 3: That's some shit.
Speaker 1: Your body can tort the us and shit you feel me, that's god like. So y'all got a fucked up complex. Most women do have a God complex.
Speaker 3: They really do.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking shit like I fuck women. I don't have no problem with women. But I also realize you don't know what's good for you. I don't care Oprah don't know what's good for her. That's not to say she don't make great business decisions, but if you're gonna look in her personal life, it's probably gonna be some crazy shit happening.
Speaker 3: It's a balanced thing, right, so you kind of become the servant of God. Chip off that.
Speaker 1: But if you listening to this motherfucking instead of doing what you know is right for them, that's where you're going wrong.
Speaker 4: So you're saying if you listening to them as far as like listening to what they're telling you to do versus doing.
Speaker 3: What needs to be done.
Speaker 1: Okay, women will put you in a five bedroom house because they want a five bedroom house to show pictures instead of getting a three bedroom house that they know they really can afford for a year.
Speaker 2: But that's where the man says, you know.
Speaker 5: What this is.
Speaker 2: We can't do this.
Speaker 1: It's what I just said, But you gotta be okay, with a motherfucker talking shit because they didn't get what they want.
Speaker 4: You don't have to, you don't have to talk ship. You just to say, Okay, this is not what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, not not not men talking ship, a woman gonna talk shit. Okay.
Speaker 1: Women could be wrong as two less shoes. Don't really apologize. Well, you just don't know how to be wrong, Like, well, I was right some way.
Speaker 5: I'm working on that apology.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate you. You need to you know you being honest. No, God was really I was bad at that, Like I just like, it's not wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you are because you are the closest thing walking this earth to God. That it makes it hard. It's like, how could I really be wrong?
Speaker 5: It's not that I think I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: I just that is that pride thing where it's like and it's wrong because you shouldn't be like that. Like it's like if I'm wrong, or if you if you know that's what I'm working on, if you know this wrong or you know you should have, says Ship, then you should be able to say I'm sorry, but you.
Speaker 2: Know you know I've been I understand I've been there.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I remember that. What I did is what I said.
Speaker 2: I've gotten past that.
Speaker 5: Keep myself. I've gotten past that, but I break it all the way down. I will give you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that. Bridge don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, well, there was some little philis type and I apologize to everyone that.
Speaker 3: I've heard words. What you said?
Speaker 5: What about bitch ask niggas?
Speaker 2: What was the worst thing we said? We asked Bridge.
Speaker 5: No, we asked Big.
Speaker 2: Oh, we asked Big, what's the worst thing that a woman can say to a man?
Speaker 4: And so they were throwing out stuff and brit said, what about bitch ass niggas?
Speaker 7: No, because you said what about you said bitch and no he said, I would say bitch and you're like bitch and I was like bitch, asked all together, and he was just like.
Speaker 5: What the fun?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: She said, what about bitch ass nigga?
Speaker 3: Bitch azz niggas? Pretty?
Speaker 4: But really, if he's ever called anybody, listen, she's not like that.
Speaker 6: Not she had.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, hey, he ever called somebody bitch a nigga? Don't lie to your cousins.
Speaker 8: Yes she has not A dude was talking to Yes, No, she just said yes, she said, she was talking to you.
Speaker 3: What was which man, A guy in jail.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: What of course.
Speaker 5: I've I've called, I.
Speaker 1: Said you, I should have got you cleaned up, real talk, like I know, I know it sounds hell abusive, but it got to be some level where we separate the bullshit from the real ship.
Speaker 3: You cannot court, I mean, he said.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I wouldn't now, I wouldn't even do like like I said, that was young me, like just being just like just doing me and I don't give a.
Speaker 3: I didn't give a and I didn't care like whatever. That's that God complex.
Speaker 7: Yes, so that's how it was, and not saying it was right. But I definitely, like I said, I've been working on myself. I definitely was like that, like I don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I was just being really reckless with my mouth, not really thinking about the after a fact, like damn, did you just say that, like you know, just really acting erratic emotional like.
Speaker 9: Man, but this is a whole new day year that was years ago, you know, ground yeah, two things like that anymore.
Speaker 3: But that was crazy like that.
Speaker 7: Now I wouldn't even be I'm so into this peace thing right now.
Speaker 3: The fact that you called it a piece thing.
Speaker 5: I'm at peace right now.
Speaker 7: I don't even my phone, don't even reade.
Speaker 3: It's not like a stage that you go through and.
Speaker 5: Me, but it's a permanent stage. We want to keep the piece piece right now. Like I'm at what they say the soft girl era right now. Yeah, everybody going to the issue. That's how I am with that.
Speaker 3: She's done with it.
Speaker 2: You can have that.
Speaker 3: She done, you can have it. You can have it.
Speaker 5: That is my favorite line right now. You can have it over here.
Speaker 7: It is not over here, bro, like real talk like I don't I don't even have them, Like I told her earlier, I don't even have the mental capacity right now to deal with anything crazy or anything like that, like where I'm arguing with somebody like that, or having to go there, like I don't even.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go there. You're just gonna stay where you're at. I want to stay where I am and I want to over there.
Speaker 5: And there.
Speaker 2: Went up started alone.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about me. I said, been there doing that for a loan?
Speaker 3: You was going through that even with the God complimenting your eyelash.
Speaker 2: No, No, not that was that?
Speaker 1: Who was you going through this outside of the seventeen years, who was getting into what the dude that was compliment your eyelashes?
Speaker 5: No, the one that complimented my eyelashes was my ex husband when we were dating.
Speaker 3: That was seventeen years.
Speaker 1: How many other years outside of that, Like, how many other years outside of that where you're talking about where you was them other years you were talking about right now?
Speaker 8: No, I'm saying like I went through a lot of bullshit for a long time with my kid's father, and oh.
Speaker 3: The one that was compliment your eyelashes, Yes, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of arguing, the one that knows toxicity.
Speaker 3: Oh, the one that noticed you that was compliment But you.
Speaker 5: Know, stop it. Just because someone compliments you don't mean they.
Speaker 3: Don't have the god that noticed you mean nothing, you notice every that guy doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: Anyone can compliment you and doesn't mean that they perfect and they don't have bullshit with them.
Speaker 3: What's get into that?
Speaker 5: So, Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 3: That's all I have to say about that.
Speaker 5: Door closed.
Speaker 3: Again, Listen, somebody noticed your eye lasses. It's probably the wrong guy.
Speaker 2: He wasn't. I mean.
Speaker 8: He wasn't at the time, but yeah, that's earlier known know why you're looking at me like that.
Speaker 3: It's interesting right to hear other people's ship. But no, I've never I've never met a dude. I never met a dude who's a woman's.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I've heard men talk about different things. Glass makes, glass makes. Should have sent her nails, glass mad. You should have sent her head glass makes. She sent her ass titties and she was so in fit that I've never in my entire life heard of it, you say, in her eyelash.
Speaker 8: But he's never he never, He's never talked to his boys like that. It was just something he always like that something at the time. He was very complimented about the time. You know, I think that first year when he tried and because what he's saying, your eyes was nice or was he really like he's dead.
Speaker 5: He just said, you have nice home glasses like you ain't got care on.
Speaker 3: And I said, no, that was just one time he was going all out to make whatever he did.
Speaker 8: He was a you know, you men are most of you men when you get into a relationship or dating, that first year or two is like a little honeymoon stage and they be doing everything right, whether it's men or woman. Because I'm not gonna just say, man's women doing that bullshit too. But and then reality starts to kick in when the truth come in. My eyelashes were still on point.
Speaker 1: Yet that's the point he would he did know because he ain't never compared no girl's eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Compared already know what's good or bad. I've never saw eyelash I thought was good or bad.
Speaker 8: That's you, and maybe that's your little row of friends. But there's dudes out there that do recognize certain that.
Speaker 3: You're doing this.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, I'm because lying to you. Listen to what I'm telling you. Listen, I don't want no pussy from you, so I'm telling you the truth. Everybody else is lying. Listen to the people your friends who don't want nothing from you, They gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: Historically in the history of nigga them have.
Speaker 1: I ever made a nigga in life who ever told me about no girl eyelashes?
Speaker 5: But I just said, he don't talk to him. Joy, he's saying.
Speaker 4: He's saying even still just telling you ship the woman or just.
Speaker 3: Being you know why because girls know this girl?
Speaker 5: Yes, But so what But if he's trying to notice certain things about me.
Speaker 3: Get to know a girl thing. And I'm telling you, I mean, you're not.
Speaker 4: You like okay, because I'm a a guy that would be telling me about my eyelashes. You know, just me, nigga, you're not for me.
Speaker 5: But yeah, not the way he stayed with dipping and all this other ship.
Speaker 8: That's how he was saying. He was just like looking at me like you got. I was just like we were looking at you, got you like a German ship on my face. And he just happened to say, there's nothing wrong with that. It was if you think it's something wrong wrong myself, But I think you're not.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: He would say, I think he's taking the wrong way like you were. Like, I think he thinks that.
Speaker 1: Remember that, that's not what I said. Remember I told y'all, like y'all just believe in the fairy tale. Remember me and here used to joke about that a certain feature.
Speaker 4: I think I think the okay, I think the eyelashes comming is okay. I think the mask here.
Speaker 5: Ask a lot of dudes, and not just the dudes.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm just talking about different dudes, and you will probably find a little bit more.
Speaker 5: I don't think that men.
Speaker 8: Actually look at certain things on women, certain features and generation.
Speaker 5: But I'm not from.
Speaker 3: Exactly like your friends, right, or they might not.
Speaker 1: The equivalent everybody has, like eyelashes, you don't come You don't even notice people eyelashes unless they don't have any.
Speaker 5: Because maybe he didn't think that my eyelashes were that long.
Speaker 3: Without about how that ship sound.
Speaker 4: For he was.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. And this is the God complex and y'all to make y'all.
Speaker 4: He has worked, he's been married, Okay, he had been married before, and he's.
Speaker 2: A lot of years older than her, So.
Speaker 3: This is the problem.
Speaker 5: Extra detail.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's not a detail.
Speaker 1: I keep telling you something and y'all telling me something that niggas ran to y'all to fuck with y'all head and then they be toxic because it was never there in the first place.
Speaker 3: Don't know nigga care about your lasses unless you don't.
Speaker 4: Probably didn't care about them, but he might have said that, which he knew it's gonna make her anything.
Speaker 3: Like, oh well, he knew.
Speaker 1: If somebody does something that's not from a genuine place to make you feel good.
Speaker 3: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Wasn't genuine how the fun when you know our eyelashes look without mass carol with it?
Speaker 5: Because some men do pay attention to their women. Yes, it is, because you don't do it.
Speaker 3: You need to take a need to.
Speaker 8: Take a poll and then once you get that pole to see what the percent even if argue down the one answering, even if even.
Speaker 3: If I do it, you're still gonna be off some way to do right.
Speaker 5: No, we're just gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 4: It's it's so hard because it's like we want men to pay attention to.
Speaker 5: Us, except you want me about to say, but then it's like, okay, THEMN what why are you worried about my.
Speaker 1: You know you weren't mass he is, that's just the natural lintheoils that ship sound crazy.
Speaker 3: I noticed anything like he knows missing you are missing that.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying that was game?
Speaker 3: You miss gay? Or do you think he was saying it was your gay or game.
Speaker 5: Gay?
Speaker 3: He said gay or game gay?
Speaker 10: Gay?
Speaker 3: Gay or game? Listen, I'm telling you gay or game is neither gay or game.
Speaker 5: She said that it was game. You remember you were like, you know how guys trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Will you win? He thought he genuinely cared about her eye lass.
Speaker 8: No, he said that did he still did he comliment you through your whole thing? I said, mostly through the first and second year. I said, you know, it's like the honeymoon stage, which is game. The game y'all get because y'all true color starts even for us, like things start to honeymoon stage.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't that's fully.
Speaker 3: Game, though, of course it does. The honeymoon.
Speaker 5: He don't get it. You can't tell me he did not get about because women do the right thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in a relationship, you don't get up. We stop really like dressing ourselves up. We do for the first second first and get representatively comfortable and self.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying, like, it's not I don't feel it's game. It's your own opinion to that. So being your unauthentic self, the version of you that can't last, is not game. That what being the unauthentic version of yourself is not game to make somebody to give somebody attention that they like.
Speaker 5: That's not game, I don't feel, because I don't feel he was unauthentical.
Speaker 3: See the keyword you keep using when we're talking. What's the key word. What's no? What's the keyword you just use? You don't what what's the word?
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Start with with the L.
Speaker 1: I don't think even though everything ain't about it factually, of course it is because soon a's that first fuck your eyelashes, motherfucker and toxic. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not, it's not you right, We're having a conversation for people to learn from myself. I'm sharing honestly, I'm sharing real ship with y'all. Like I'm giving y'all honesty. How what's going on in the locker room. I'm telling you how we think in the locker room. I'm telling you this is the truth, and it's not because I'm not. I'm not like a lot of people from LA. I know a lot of people. I've been around the world a couple of times. I have never shot all the guys, all of my friends in different countries Japan, Germany. I've never heard a man compliment a woman's eyelashes or tell me later, man like our eyelashes, and niggas will tell you what they like about it. Man glasses the fucking lips, man glasses on legs.
Speaker 5: He saying.
Speaker 4: So he's not saying that he's never hurt them as far as like compliment the woman. He's saying when they talking among men, when they're saying like, okay, this is what I like, he's never heard them.
Speaker 3: See how you keep doing that?
Speaker 5: I said that all men again.
Speaker 3: You got to stop doing it.
Speaker 1: Of course, men are the same. Right now, Me and actions aren't the same. But when men notice is the same, it's not. Yes, there's a difference, but we got we can't contrast in the belief that everybody is different. We wouldn't be able to live if you have to try to meet everybody. The country couldn't operate a system of justice if everybody was different. You have to put everybody into some space together. Now again, you don't have to hold anybody else to a cross. I don't mean every man they do you wrong. But it's also different when you're saying a man, know, this is your fucking eyelashes. He only noticed when you don't have them, and then it just started looking weird. You'd be like, what is wrong with her face? That's what y'all saying, we noticed when the eyelashes are big and stupid. You just been started like we I've never in my entire life, and it's not just me because guys are not wired to do that. And if a guy is too wired to notice that about you, that's some ship going on. I asked Red and Bread, you ever in your life had a guy that be in the mirror longer than you?
Speaker 5: I'm narcissistic?
Speaker 3: Why narcissists?
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna say the name, but my friend's ex husband, he definitely took longer than us.
Speaker 3: So why is that narcissism?
Speaker 8: Why you know it's just always about him, period, Like everything turned into him. It was always late because of him. It was always well if he.
Speaker 1: Just was getting ready, no, it was so when women do it, is that narcissism? And to a point, yeah, oh so you're saying women are narcissists.
Speaker 8: When they standing there looking in the mirror the whole damn time and taking forever to fuck me.
Speaker 2: I know someone like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say no names around like I'm so pretty, so don't you think I'm pretty? I'm so crown.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if she's a narcissist as much season in the mirror like crazy, that's because she thinks she's funny looking. So that's why she said the opposite. You know, you that work, you don't need you don't need to stay in the mirror. It's not again to your concept, it's different. Like she gotta believe it. She knew she was at work. See some people like, oh, they just stay in the mirror, stare at themselfs No, they looking for something wrong. The most people that most people we feel are narcissists, you know what I'm saying, are usually insecure people. It's what's driving narcissism. It used to be a switch. Nobody just thinks that the ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, some people do. But huh, my friend's.
Speaker 1: In the mirror, right, yeah, because he's looking to see, Like damn, what can people know about me? So all I'm saying to you it's just certain things we pay attention to, the certain things we don't. Now, every man is a little different, but that ain't that much different some nigga for sure, and all of these forty four years of living. Because what he said, her eyelashes is fired.
Speaker 5: Telling you out there.
Speaker 10: And being honest with you'all, I guarantee you the niggas is really I'm not saying all that nice eyelash everything, even everything to each other.
Speaker 5: I'm saying they so.
Speaker 3: You're missing the game. That's the game.
Speaker 5: That's the game.
Speaker 3: They're lying to you, they're the truth.
Speaker 5: Well that's you do need therapy because that's that. I can't say that about you.
Speaker 1: Just said that a minute ago, that the nigga was complimenting all the ship. Then he turned around and was toxic as a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we both were talking to each other.
Speaker 3: That's got to do with him. What do you mean you thought you were so funny? Know that you are last? And then he went to status. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: People's relationships go to that ship.
Speaker 3: Because they was lying other things, lion. But see see how you hold on.
Speaker 1: Nigga, don't get too fuck But he ain't right now talking about some man my ax had these bomb as.
Speaker 3: He ain't never told no nigga that wants a letter, Yeah, because what he a stone cold player?
Speaker 5: I want see the email right now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I don't want to hear that game.
Speaker 5: No. If he the email by that, sh I don't feel like, Okay.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit. It's not to say you don't have nice lashes. I'm telling you don't no guy read no red. Your cousin's annoy it. Girls annoy it, but nigga compliment in your eyelashes. Get away from that, nigga.
Speaker 3: It's too late. Obviously you would have never had this crazy. Hey.
Speaker 5: I was twenty six, he was thirty nine, So yeah, he had super game.
Speaker 3: He knew he's like them.
Speaker 1: Girls love when I recognize stuff about them. I'm gonna tell her everything.
Speaker 3: Girl, I like the hair on your own.
Speaker 5: He was telling me that.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, girl, like the hair on your.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 11: Look at your knees, girl, your knees, the way your knees and girl, he was looking at your knees, like, look at your knees, girl, just like you where your ears curved right here at the little being.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, look at your knees. He's playing at the little knees. Knee cap girl, Look at yournes. Your knees are so cute.
Speaker 3: I heard me and talk about I heard men talk about girls feet.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to believe a lot, so you know, you see them crazy will be sleeping with the feet.
Speaker 3: But I didn't think it was real. Oh that's real.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was balt I thought it was just oh yeah, that's just crazy dudes.
Speaker 8: I know on my on my timeline, they'll be like, this is how your feet's supposed to look. This is a nice style. And it was like a friend manicure and he actually had some.
Speaker 3: I said, groomed is different. I totally agree with groom but when.
Speaker 1: Men start sexually and I know dudes like, that's what I'm saying, I've heard some crazy that dude's like I heard my homeboy. My homeboys told me it was a girl, like they send in the group chat and we just teased one of my homeboys. My homeboy, uh many right, man sore he does ace boys worldwide. He married and ship, so his old lady probably gont me talk shit, but we send him girls just to him have him talk.
Speaker 3: Ship that we know is little small things. He gonna notice. Yet, look at that bitch elbows. Man, this I'm done, and you'll be like, bro, you notice that.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, no, look, look look at look at the look at look at the bend in her elbow and knees. She's finna be fat. Yeah, like brilliant. He know all this ship, But I've never for real. But I never heard that nigga ever talk about eyelashes. He noticed everything. He like, man, her eyes too close together?
Speaker 3: Straight up? Damn.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do a fucking I wanted to start making content for digital soul bottle.
Speaker 3: Many just judging girls, damn, that's what.
Speaker 1: But it's so amazing because the ship he notices, he'd be noticing it, like, look at the bend on her shoe the way she No, that ain't.
Speaker 3: How did you see that?
Speaker 5: Because he's not looking at him for other reasons.
Speaker 12: He got a woman right exactly. So that's why he's able to like to be thirsty. You see that he noticed everything she's doing. He was like, man, that ship is like you know what I'm saying, it's just funny to me, funny. So no, no, no, no, we don't notice eyelashes.
Speaker 3: We just noticed. If you don't have none, that is crazy. Could you start looking like a cancer.
Speaker 5: Sick like kermit. But that's only because.
Speaker 4: A lot of women wear mascara or lashes or whatnot. But your natural lashes, a lot of they don't. A lot of them aren't really thick or to where you can see them, Like my natural lashes aren't like that. Even prior to me putting on like lash extensions, they were very faint. That's why I started using mascara or lash extensions. I don't think that, because then you'll be like Sharano eyelashes.
Speaker 1: Now she thinks that, yes, you are looking in the mirror too much. That nigga, that nigga never in your life, Saire girl, I don't like your lashes lashes. That nigga ain't never said that. And it's like we're riding in the low rider next to you and be like, you need to put on some lashes. If a nigga say where your last is at, that's the wrong man.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: If a man say where yo weave at, that's the wrong man. If a man say where your last is at, that's the wrong man. If a man say where like you are you're putting on makeup, that's the wrong man. If a man encourage you to bpl that's the BBL, that's the wrong man.
Speaker 3: He ain't suposed to encourage you. He's supposed to be talking you down off that cliff. I don't do that under that. Under that, you know what I'm saying. He's supposed to.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, not outside of the fact he just got it like you, y'allso don't want nobody everybody was looking at you because you look like a circus free girls be thinking that shit look good.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: You ain't only a thirsty nigga think it look good. I don't be right, y'all, No, we didn't. Y'all hype it up because y'all follow women. Women follow women's beauty standards. Then their nigga come up with this bad idea. Y'all stole the baby here from Michael Jackson. Oh my god, yeah, Michael Jackson started that back in it's late seventies. Y'all stealing this niggasa grown up as people. Baby here, girl, stop laying in front of.
Speaker 3: Your hair, down on your head, adult hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all it's all of this, just like them. I watched the lashes happen. I watched a few girls to now where every girl I watched the wigs happen. I remember that used to be a thing when I was younger. Only church ladies used.
Speaker 8: To even teenagers wearing the high school they look like they're thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't look like they thirty, they look like they's fourteen with a bad wig on.
Speaker 5: These girls. When my daughter was going to Lancaster, I've seen them girls.
Speaker 3: They look like little like.
Speaker 5: Hanti with them lace friends on.
Speaker 8: They had the lashes, they even had the ash cheeks hanging out their shorts.
Speaker 5: I said, you you got no dress code.
Speaker 1: First off, they look like ridiculous even they look like little kids.
Speaker 5: And they were developed too.
Speaker 3: They didn't look like I know, fifteen developer. They still look like from Afart.
Speaker 1: They did not, and they had That's why we should never listen to women, because y'all don't know what actually looked good. And this goes back to my original point. No, y'all should just prush your dude on what looks good. That's the point, because y'all come up with ship every other week. You make ship up and you just make it hard on yourself, and then you do ship to fuck your own hair up, You fuck your lashes up, you start putting that makeup on, then your skin dry out. Now you need the ship because you all, you don't have no moisture, you didn't block the sun.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop listening to you. I don't don't wear the moisturize that.
Speaker 5: Then drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: You got to moisturize because you keep drying that ship out, blocking that fucking with that make all that found out.
Speaker 4: Car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship looked like Bond on a car. Yeah, you put bondo to put in a d and sho that's how girl, you're putting that foundation.
Speaker 3: On their face.
Speaker 2: You're right, it really is some dud you say.
Speaker 1: Y'all got to really listen to the helper that God bless you with to deal with your God complex.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You really got to I need you what really looked good on me? He was like, what what really looked good on me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Trusting that nigga not he know he would he want to lay down what he know. How you want to be represented?
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Say whatever you're comfortable.
Speaker 3: That's most likely what he's gonna tell you. That means. But a lot of times, y'all just take your own advice. And y'all advice is bad all the time, like ninety five percent of the time for sure. No no, no good.
Speaker 1: Looking out for tuning into The Note Sellers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA, and produced about the Black Effect podcast network and now heard radio Yeah