Speaker 1: Start up dot up.
Speaker 2: Start up Brooklyn Boys by start up Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 1: Start up dot up? They making noise? Not up start up dot up Episode two sixty one of the Brooklyn Boys podcasts. A podcast podcast. It's a podcast. Should we do a SMR because it SMR?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I always tried to understand what people's fascination was because some people have the misophonia, which is where you start chewing and it bothers people so much they want to kill you. You know, that's an actual thing. We spoke about it on this podcast, right, But some people, I guess some are the scratching the listen. Yeah, I don't understand, man, there's some Yes, if you want to fall asleep, yeah this this, this like rain, this, this this.
Speaker 4: People in bed with your hot boyfriend not me. I was not there are well hot girlfriend and they'll just still late in bed and they'll just go, honey, you have a long day at work.
Speaker 1: No you. I always proct this. Yeah, oh baby, he looks so tired. Some people love it stroke your arm. If you do a search for as m R, you'll see what we're talking about. If you've never heard of that. But but yeah, a lot of people have But anyway, how was your week there, David Brody?
Speaker 4: Well, Uh, this past weekend was Father's Day and a lot of stories about my day. But the first off, we went to a diner, which I'll tell you about. Uh at some point we had uh just uh. I went with my wife and two of my daughters. One of my daughters wasn't feeling well, and then the four of us went to see the Broadway show rent but very far off Broadway, and I will talk to you about that.
Speaker 1: But over I had a very nice father, and the actors afford to pay their rent. I'll go bull. How far off was it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Paper Mill Playhouse in Milbourne, New Jersey. It's very famously Yeah, they have I would say, almost normally almost Broadway level quality shows. Yeah, and we go there. We go there every once in a while.
Speaker 4: I will say a couple of things about this performance, if I might.
Speaker 1: Might interrupt you for a minute.
Speaker 4: Remember a couple of weeks ago I had said to you at the Taylor Swift show. When somebody's singing badly, you say, oh, hey, who sings that song?
Speaker 1: And they tell you who it is? You go good, Let's keep it that way, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you and we were complaining about people in the audience at the Tailor Swift show was singing and they couldn't sing and they were screeching, and it was a little bit much at some point.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now, when you go to a.
Speaker 4: Broadway show, have you been you've been to Broadway shows. I know you've been to one we want to talk about later because it looked amazing. But when you go to Broadway shows now, some of the theaters will say to you, hey, you know you may not have been here in many years because of COVID, and welcome back to Broadway. We're happy to have you. But if we can just go over some ground rules in case you've forgotten how to behave in a Broadway theater. They usually do that you can't stand up, you can't yell, you can't you can't shout, you got to turn your phone off, right, all those rules? Right, Well, I will say to you, they don't.
Speaker 1: Do that at the paper Mill Playhouse because it's not Broadway, and I guess they're not used to that. They usually give some speech about something. If you think about it, do they really have to remind people? I mean, these are basic human behaviors. You would think so. They do tell you to turn your phone off, which is very nice. Okay, but they don't tell you is that it's not the Rocky Horror Picture Show. You're not supposed to cheer and clap and sing and woot woot and hoop hoop and and and whip it up for the for the show. You could clap, but you're not supposed to like scream along with the people on the stage. Gotta be honest, I don't think they need to tell you that. I think that's understood. Oh no, because we went to see Rent, and when there was clapping or cheering, there were four or five girls to my left who were going, whooooooo.
Speaker 6: You go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got the impression that they were friends with the people in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you scare you've never been.
Speaker 4: But when you go to like a dance competition or a gymnastics competition for kids like I have, yeah, you know, when you're when your friends are performing right there or your.
Speaker 1: School, you cheer for that. You cheer extra loudly. Yeah I do. Yeah, because I know when you go see a play that's not in a high school auditorium, you are not supposed to cheer and whoop woop, woop boop boo boom. Well, yeah, the woo woods don't really bother me so much. I thought. I thought that they were getting out of the chairs and being disrespectful of talking back or reciting lines from the show. That's what I thought. The kind of to me, that's bad behavior.
Speaker 4: So singing along, but again I'm not I'm not trying to be like, get off the guy.
Speaker 1: You can sing along in a show. But the screaming and the woo was not They wasn't even time right. It was very distracting. But one of the things, and you know this as a radio guy, scary. You got to check your levels right when we do.
Speaker 4: We used to do the morning show together when when you would run the board or Elvis would run the board. He's playing music under himself. Music's got to be a certain level, right of course. Right, If it's too low, you don't hear it, if it's too loud, you don't hear him.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, the entire show, the music was at a nine and the microphones were an eight, so you could barely hear what they were saying. They were drowning, they were fighting each other, right, they were drowning out. And then when multiple people sang it was like, no idea, what.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brody, I don't know if you looked up at the science but they said paper Mill Playhouse. That didn't say Broadway. I mean, what do you expect one percent? Right? But here's the thing I don't want to expect. I love the paper Mill Playhouse. Ye want to do? They're operating on a different level a Shoe Streets budget, first of all. But I never had this problem before. I'm just saying that. At the Rent show I went to, the music was like boom, and the microphones are like boom.
Speaker 4: Even your eleven point two million dollar sound system could not have helped the situation. I went to go see an off Broadway show last week. Did I tell you about the rock and roll Man? No, but it's on my list of things to say. It's about nineteen fifties DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a DJ from the He basically coined the term rock and roll. His name is Alan Freed. Yeah. He was from Cleveland, but he came to New York and he was on all the AM top forty radio stations. He was one of the subjects of American graffiti. I believe ten ten wins and WABC AM. So anyway, he basically he brought He also brought black acts and white acts together on stage. He was the first one to really do it and take it around the country on tour. The man changed, he literally changed. And he dared to play black artists, rick rhythmic artists and white artists like Jerry Lee Lewis and Buddy Holly on his radio show at night, and he would mix them together. But you know, there's always these conspiracies that you know, even though first of all he was so powerful he was the programmer of the radio station. He chose his own music. He was a music consultant to the record labels, which is illegal because that's payola where you're getting, you know, that's where the pain came from. Yes, and then he was also the concert promoter. So the guy was like on the take, and he had he had way too much power. Unfortunately, there was no checks and balances take spoiler alert. He took a lot of money to play records. Well he did. But the thing is the government got him for that. But they he would tell you, as he claimed till the very end, that they just wanted him out of the business because it was a conspiracy, conspiracy that they didn't want him on the radio mixing as to good desegregating the audience. He wanted to the audience. They say at that time in the fifties, the government allegedly wanted, you know, you know, the separation, the segregation of music and dance, you know. And he had a TV show. He was the original Dick Clark American Bandstand on ABC and on television. He brought Frankie Lymon and the teenagers on a rhythmic black Antools fall in Love? Why do Fools Fall? They were performing it on of Love, I think on his TV show. They were performing it and then Frankie Lyman grabbed a woman from the audience or whoever it was a white woman, a white woman, oh sorry, and kissed her on camera, and then they cut to commercial because like, oh my god, we can't have an interracial kiss. What's going on. It's nineteen fifty seven, whatever it is. Well, guess what. Dick Clark took over after that and called it. They renamed it American Bandstand and they went back to the Vanilla Lily White show that it was. I'll tell you Rock and roll man if you have a chance, if you're in New York to see it, because it's well, I'm you know, I'm invested in it because I'm a radio man. But no, it's on my list.
Speaker 4: In fact, as soon as it was announced, my wife texted me from working.
Speaker 1: She said, we gotta go see the show.
Speaker 3: I know you go.
Speaker 1: Don't want to see it?
Speaker 4: I'm I know Alan Freed very well. I just I love I love when famous people claim conspiracy when they're just guilty, and then.
Speaker 1: The people on out to get him. He was there were people though, around surrounding and change the fact that you're a criminal just because there are people who don't like you. He claims he was never on the tep you. He claimed he was a music consultant for these record labels for artists and so that's how he got by it. But yeah, anyway, yeah, it's a good show. Though. Now, while we're talking about Broadway, why don't you please explain to me, Oh, here's what I saw on your social media. You went to a show last night or night before, whenever it was, it was last night, and it looked like you were in the old was it Studio fifty four? What was the club that used to have like all the balconies on the sides the Palladium, the Palladium. Yeah, it looked like the Palladium. So I said, wait a minute, that doesn't look right. You said you were going to a Broadway show. I was, but it's a it's a it's a play. Whatever you were.
Speaker 4: We had a center centerisle like a dance floor, and then like balconies on both sides, and it looked nothing like a Broadway show theater and it was like laser lights and neon and so what the hell did you go see a circus?
Speaker 1: Well again, another show you should see is called Here Lies Love and it's basically okay. So so when you go, it's an old, old, old Broadway theater, no doubt. But what they did was they shelled it out and they they and they made a theater within a theater. So when you were on when you go into this theater, you're walking into that that that club like atmosphere with laser lights and everything. Their seats off the floor. But they didn't, they didn't. They were behind these walls so that they.
Speaker 4: Were like their Instagram actually says, we took these the seats off.
Speaker 1: The middle of the floor. Oh yeah, yeah, to create the aisle. The floor seats are all the orchestra is all gone. I don't know what the hell they did with them. Yeah, so it's now just a floor and they have these Broadway and they have these these stage the stage which actually moves. So it's the music of David Byrne from Talking Heads and Fat Boys Slim. They did the music together and they just created this immersive, immersive show where the actors are on stage, they're in the crowd, they're up in the rafters, they're off to the sides, and they're doing the show all around you. It's three sixty and for the people on the floor, the added bonus of standing room only, you move with the stage. So all of a sudden, at certain points, the stage is rotating, the catwalk is rotating. New catwalks are forming, and you're on the catwalk. No, I was standing beside it. And what I'm saying is you know that you know that theos for the catwalk, you know, the people with the glow sticks with the plane, they the plane globsticklo. So they're leading you, Hey, go this way because the stage is moving, So you're walking and being corralled like cattle all around for the entire two hours. What a great show, And basically it was about a topic I never knew, the life of Emelda Marcos, the first lady from the Philippines who went from poverty to first lady and then forgot about her country, left it in shambles while she was outliving the good life in New York and Paris and visiting everywhere. Don't you remember, Meldon Marcos. The closet of shoes, closet shoes, Yeah, thousands of shoes that she owned. Yeah. So, anyway, this woman now, so she then was her it was her fall, It was her rise to power, then her fall, and then she had to flee the country in the eighties. Do you know she's still alive. She's ninety three years old. Okay, was she there? I said that. I said to my girlfriend, I said, you think Emelda's going to come and see the show? A show that pretty much disgraces her and Moxer. But how crazy would it be good to like show up at that thing at ninety three years old to see a show that pretty much makes you the villain? All right, Well, I'm gonna uh, I'll go see it. Just get me tickets. Thanks appreciate it. Those are two great shows to see if you're in New York City. I want to see the Thanksgiving Show. The hell is that? Look it up?
Speaker 4: I think it's the Thanksgiving Day Show or Thanksgiving Day. It's a comedy that makes fun of Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? And yeah, there's one about there's those about one about the making of Jaws. Oh yeah, the shark is broken. The shark is broken. I want to see that one too. This is one of the greatest movies of all time. Had a robotic shark. Yeah, but the shark was broken most of the movie, so you don't see the shark until the very end of the film, mostly because it didn't work. Now, how do they get a pack? How do they get a play out of that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How do they get entire.
Speaker 4: Because it's the story of so Steven Spielberg had to rewrite the script for Jaws, and it came out more scary because you don't see the shark, but you see things that make you think of the shark, and it's more terrifying that you're like, is it gonna come up?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: And it ended up a more scary movie because you don't see the shark than what he had anticipated what he wanted to do, so is about it worked out very well, but in his original screenplay was much more shark and the water, and the sea water kept rusting the motor and the parts so that it didn't.
Speaker 1: Work most of the time. That's crazy. Jaws one of the greatest films of all time. Well, all I'll say that on that is Broadway is roaring back. There's so many shows to see, and I think that this was like the on your market set go out of COVID. So now everything's opening and there's so much going on. So if you're in New York City, Times Square, whatever, go there, go to the Broadway, go to the theater district, and you know you can get tickets to the last minute to these shows. This is not an ad, by the way, but you can go last minute and probably get into something for a very good price. Are you saying that you are it's not a sponsor. Not a sponsor, Okay, okay, because.
Speaker 4: I would hate to think that you're promoting something that you were a sponsor for.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna have to make it hit the gin. Would I ever do that you would not this time.
Speaker 5: The Boys podcast.
Speaker 3: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: Man, when did we become such Broadway buffs?
Speaker 4: I let me tell you something this past year, having not working where I can go out to Broadway shows all the time.
Speaker 1: I've talked about this. My wife and I go all the time.
Speaker 4: So this year we watched the Tonys and we saw almost every nominated play and almost everyone we saw they won for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you this, speaking of not working first close to a year. Yeah, what's your take on life? I mean, I live, Okay, if I'm being honest, I don't know any other life than getting up at four o'clock in the morning, working mornings, not understanding what traffic, commuting traffic is like, and then and then going to bed early and every night to school night unless it's the weekend, of course, because I get my partying in, but not like you know. So, I guess my question to you is, because I've never known that you hadn't known that for a long time. How do things change now? And what are you noticing and what kinds of new different things are you doing that you know that you'd like to share with the slices?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let me say that had I left the show for the pandemic, my perspective on your question would be much different. But because we worked from home for two years, where you know, I sat on the couch for four hours with you guys on the show, did the show, did my job during the show, and then the minute the show was over, I was on my couch again. I was home right where I could get up at like ten to six of a quarter to six right and get ready for the show. So I'm only four hours different then I was when I was on the show during the pandemic. Yeah, so I would say that helped me adjust to this life. But not having to wake up at all, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Like right now, you're right now.
Speaker 1: You you don't have a job at the moment, so you doesn't matter what time you wake up unless you have an appointment. But that aside, Look, what's that like every day?
Speaker 4: So you know that feeling on Friday where you worked in the morning, so you're tired. So if you go out on Friday, you're tired because you got up early morning on Friday, and you know that feeling on Sunday where you get up late, but you're stressed because you gotta go to work the next day, so you go to bed early on Sunday. Yeah, so one day a week you have that sleep late, stay up late Saturday night that one day and it's awesome, right, You're like, well, Saturday, I got nothing of no no work in the morning, no work tomorrow. And then sometimes it's a holiday on Monday, so your Sunday is like whoa, yeah weekend. Yeah, I get that every day.
Speaker 1: Every day. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I have to look at my phone sometimes to see what day of the week it is because I have no schedule.
Speaker 1: What different things have you been doing that you would not have that you hadn't done or couldn't have done when you were working mornings.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you I go to dinner more often during the week I have not in the city. Now, notice that I can head into the city and have dinner during the week. Now, if we go to Broadway show on a Tuesday. On a Tuesday, I don't have to worry about getting to bed because I'm not staying up every night writing. So not to get too technical, but if you listen to Ze one hundred in New York up until well, I don't know if you still do it. When I was there, there were two times a show where Elvis would do a live break but only for New York, and it was just about New York stuff, new York crime, sports, weather, interesting stories, and I would have to step every night and write those. So every night i'd have to before I went to bed, I had to write a bunch of stuff so that allays had stuff to talk about. I don't have to stress about that anymore. I go out, I don't have to, like I gotta get home and write.
Speaker 1: The local breaks.
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't have homework. I don't have homework. I have homework every night. My kids like, you don't have homework. I'm like, I have homework. So I've done a lot more car trips. I want to drive to Philly, drive the Philly during the week. I drove to New Haven a couple of times. Oh, I did go back to New Haven. I got to talk about that at some point. So you know, I just I get stuff done good. I fix more stuff around the house. Uh, selling a lot more stuff on eBay.
Speaker 1: You get into more arguments, You get into more arguments with people online, you have more time to fuck around. Uh No, I don't. I don't. I'm not online anymore than I was. Okay, no, you know, you don't find yourself in the middle of more uh more action, more more things. Now you know what I don't know. I I watch more television. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: And with the writer's strike gets killing me because I don't have any late night talk shows to watch. So that's that's like, oh what do I do? So what I'm doing is I'm streaming movies I never would have watched before. I'm streaming, like I keep googling, like what's the best murder mystery streaming right now? And I keep watching murder mysteries and thrillers and and stuff that I didn't have time for. Yeah, a lot of that, A lot of that, A lot of seeing friends I haven't seen in a while.
Speaker 1: There you go catching California. Yeah, mind was in California. He's like, Oh, you want to go out to dinner with so and so and so and so. What night? I don't know.
Speaker 4: How about Tuesday? I'm like sure, Whereas normally I'd be like, I can't if we go to dinner A five maybe six. There's too much to go out during the week with. I had to work, I had to go home and do homework.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's just really, it's just it's I'm relaxed. I can tell you're a different David Brody Well, with the exception of getting into arguments and fights with customer service when the people Nope, who are you, I don't know, complain about on the podcast. Yeah, you know, I realized that I'm like, you know what, I'm like, I'm I'm starting to like think about hmm me. No, well, I always think about you, you know, I do you. You're my dreams every night. But we're trying. Here's here's how do I put this. Okay, I'm gonna be fifty next year, right, so I'm thinking like.
Speaker 4: Counting the days by the way, I got I gotta countdown clock in my kitchen.
Speaker 1: Why are you so concerned? I'll tell you why. Slices You guys, remember you're listening for a while. When I turned forty, Scary gave me shit and.
Speaker 4: I said, you know, at Scary, I'm gonna keep working at this morning show. I must stay live long enough till you hit forty. And then when you hit forty. I was rasing you, and Elvis said to me in the studio, why are rasing scary about being forty? You're over forty, And I said, because he gave me shit when I turned forty. Then when I turned fifty, scary, you gave me shit. And I said, scary, why do you turn fifty. I'm gonna live long enough till you turn fifty, so I'm gonna gonna murder you.
Speaker 1: When you turn sixty next year. I'll give you a shit for that. Ah, you're a dick. I'm not sixty. Nice try say you're waiting for me to fifty. But I just feel that, like, well, wait a second. Now I'm looking at the hill. I'm like, I'm now I'm now coming down the other side of the hill, because it's over the hill, fifties over the hill, not over the hill, but like halfway through. If you picture a hill halfway a symmetrical hill, not not in the word, not in the phrase, in the figurative over the hill. But if I've got to live, I definitely have lived more than half my life now, right, you don't know that you could live to one hundred, all right, So maybe I'm at the halfway point. Isn't that a good time to stop an assess. I mean, I'm wondering now, but so now should I though? What? What?
Speaker 4: But the way I eat, you're not the healthiest to live to one hundred, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there are more than halfway one hundred. This is not gonna exacerbate my point. Doesn't that mean now I should start like worrying about Wait a second, should I start traveling more? Shouldn't I get go places? Shouldn't I think about going to different continents, going to Asia? And I mean, like, what's going on? And I've always wanted to go to Japan. I've never been, so I feel like I feel like now the time is now. Now It's like, do as much as you can. Yeah. I don't mean to be so cerebral and so introspective and so so serious, I know, because I can't. We're taking this down this lane right now. We're blowing off everything that we had planned.
Speaker 4: But I went on two cruises earlier in the year because I have the time, but also because you know, so my wife and I have talked about going to a Greece, a cruise through Greece, you know, stuff on our list that we have time for.
Speaker 1: Right, so I will see what happens. So my point is I've started to like look at a calendar. I'm like, I need to like load my calendar up with shit. I like, whatever it is, it could be something as stupid as let's go to Williamsburg and try all those those five new pizza shops that showed up.
Speaker 4: You know, right, but you're on vacation next week and you're going to a place you've already been to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I have been. But you know something, we go to different. There's experiences two hours away. Like last time we went, we went two hours away to a Nash park where there was monkeys. Totally get that. Yeah, listen, so America is different two hours away. I get that. But my friends were actually my friends want to go Zipp going to come go to Costa Rica for a couple of days. My friends, you want to go to I'm not saying that every city. I'm not saying every city in Costa Rica is the same. I'm not.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is you're on vacation, you going to co That's great, But you just said you want to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Right. Have you been to Australia? No, I want to go to Philippines. I want to go there too. Have you been to China? No? None of Russia? No? Right? Okay, Pop Popua, New Guinea, none of it?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: No, you've been to South Korea, Abu Dhabi, r There's a lot of great places all over the world you haven't been to, and you keep going back to Aruba and Costa Rica and Miami and the Bahamas. Beautiful places. Yeah, but there's different experiences. So like so now my friend's not getting the Japan. So my buddy Bart is a big fisher, fish fisher, hold on slices. Have any of us ever heard of Bart? None of us have heard of Bart, Bartjetski, Brian Taul, Darren Bart his name. He's less but less your black friend. That's what you guys know. Bart is my insurance guy, and I know that it's twenty years barked the insurance guy. Bart's the best Bart and I have been French insurance. We used to hang out at the Madison when he lived in Hoboken, but he moved away. But anyway, when you go on vacation with brought you the podcast friend. Wait a second. So Bart Bart likes to go boating and fishing, so he's like, Bart likes to go boating, so he's a art likes So he's like, can we japanas islands? Right?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: So he goes to me, Hey, you know, Costa Rica is like number one in the world for fishing. I said, I know. They have fishing competitions, especially there submersible, submissible, submersible submersible. Yeah, what are you trying to say? You want me to you don't want me to come back and they're not safe. I wouldn't that's not my thrid. But he's like, he said to me, let's go fishing. And I'm like, I'm not a fisherman. And then thing's scary's never done for five hundred please, No, that's exactly it. So he's like, come on, he goes, we'll go out. He goes, he goes, they got the best fishing in the world in Costa Rica. So now he's opening my mind to that. Do I waste and I call it waste? But do I spend an entire afternoon in a boat fishing? Do you know how to whistle? And because that's half a fishing You sit there, you go. I'm sure some people listening like to go fishing, and you're insulting them right now. No, no, no, I'm saying you a real fisher a real fisherman or fisherwoman or lady fishermen. Uh, they fish, they're active. They had to work the rod and the lures, and some of them I know how to work the rod. Yeah, you're gonna sit in the boat and whistle that. That's all not fisherman you. Yeah, so it's probably not a fish and they're not to cast the line and yeah, it means to throw it into the into the ocean with the hook and the and the and the uh chum on it and the chum chum isn't chum the bait. It's the bait. That's the stuff you scoop overboard and the track sharks and John's Yeah. Well well anyway, so also said my buddy Indian Matt. Indian Matt wants to go zipline. Matt wants to go ziplining. But I look, I googled it and some of the only zip line they have in Costa Rica is where you have to hook your own line where you go up all the way at the top, and then you actually have to take the actual hook and put it on the actual rail yourself and get it in the track and then go to the next one. Then you get to the next landing, and then you got to do it again. You got to unhook yourself. I'm not dude, do you can you see me doing that? No, not properly. I'll kill myself. I can't do it. I cannot go ziplining.
Speaker 4: I keep on the I have a question on behalf of the slices so far on the trip is insurance.
Speaker 1: Part right in the Indian Matt? Yeah, black less no less than coming. No. No, so that while you brought in the Indian Matt about two hours ago before we start this podcast, that you have to bring one of colors. Just keep Bryan joined on. He's com okay. He saw that. He took one look at the weather in New York this weekend and he's like, yeah, okay, hit by the way, jets key. Brian owns the jet skis. He's not gonna have much of a business this weekend because he's gonna have to cancel his tours because he's just he's coming up. My question here Okay, so you've got let me insurance, Bart jet ski, Matt's jet skid. No sex on the way. Dave is in Puerto Rico. He was gonna come Matt. Indian Matt's going because black less isn't right. I'm sure that's why you invited him. You tell and so what do they call you? You must have a nickname?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just Scary Jones and he scary. No, you can't go about your radio name. That's what they called me. They know me my radio name. Okay, So why is Matt Indian Matt?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because he because we've because we know two Matts, and he's the Indian one. So that's the white one, right, So he's Indian Matt. Why is that funny to you? Why is it funny? Why didn't you call the other guy white Matt and Indian Matt just Matt? Why did Matt? Because he and Matt lose out on being mad Because I met white Matt first, So white Matt plus you did well. No I knew if I knew Indian Matt first, he would be mad you. No, no, no, no, Indian Matt. If I knew Matt, if I can offer you to ma man him. Yeah, he's very dark. But you know, here's the thing, so you're a man him. No, no, I don't listen to me. If I knew, if I knew Indian Matt first, he would just be Matt. Okay. And then if I met White Matt after that, then Indian Matt wouldn't become Indian Matt. He's still he would still be mad. And then then white Matt would have the name because because white Matt would be the differential, because it's the offshoot, it's the second one. The second one gets the adjective. You can just call him milk. You don't have to call him white milk. He'd be white Matt. But in this case, I know Matt white Matt first, so he's just mad. Okay. Let's say, let's say you're not a racist Indian. If you knew Indian Matt first, and you just called Indian Matt Matt, where's this going, by the way, would you call would you call second Matt like not Indian Matt? If I knew what do you mean? If I knew Matt set of white Matt, you could call him not Indian Matt because he's Matt. But he's not Indian. No, No, that's not how okay. And if if Brian didn't own jet skis, would he be white Brian? He just be Brian. What about sex on the because I know Brian's I know, I know toilet Brian. We know toilet Brian. He falls asleep on the toilet, the guy who falls asleep in a toilet. So so to differentiate between my friends, if ever I say Brian, sometimes they think of toilet Brian. So why couldn't you call Matt. What's Matt's last initial? Uh e E? So why couldn't you call Matt e or Matty? Mattie Mattie? Call Matt? I mean, does he know he's Indian matters? That's just when he's not around. And by the way, all the Anthonys go by their last names, a lot of them. So so that's why I'm scary. And then Anthony Falco is Falco. It's I'll going scary. That's his white is white Matt going on the trip? No, so why can't you just call Indian Matt Matt? He'll be doing In fact, white Matt. Indian Matt doesn't know white Matt. They don't know each other. They don't cross path. You wonder why you call him Indian Matt. No, because he knows that we the group of us, know another Matt that's not him. Right, But when you go, like on this trip, white Matt's not going to be there, No, So why don't you just why don't you just call him Matt? And I do the only Matt? Yeah, yeah, yeah, on that trip he's Matt. Really Okay, Let's say Matt goes to the bathroom and you and jet Ski Bryant are talking. Do you say where's Matt? Or do you say hey, win the Indian Matt go No, we say where's Matt? Because white Matt is not part of the equation. But if Matt showed up Indian Matt's fucked, then he becomes Matt. He becomes Indian Matt. What's so funny? We have we have nicknames for all our friends. But that's not a nickname. Sure it is. It's a name that doesn't he wasn't born with. It's a nick Let's say Spruce was on vacation with you, but you knew another Spruce and the other that called him black Spruce. You're trained and set me up for racism. Here, and there's no racist there's not a racist Poe in my body, no, none whatsoever. No, I'm just asking and verdie Okay. Following up our conversation before the commerce, we had to wipe the slate clean because I felt filthy you were making me feel. If sex on the way Dave went on a trip with me, you me and sex on the way on the way Dave, Am I just David because you knew me first? Or am I no sex ever? Or no sex on the way Dave? If he's sex on the way Dave, Am I just David? Or am I knew you? You knew me first? You're brody, so I call you by your last name. You're always brody. You're not David. You never were David to me. But if you were David, No, I was David when I first met you. You didn't call me by my last name. First. The first persons, okay, the first person with that name takes the regular name, Okay. Anyone thereafter has to be described in some other way to differentiate them from the original the og. Okay.
Speaker 4: If you met another Brian, a third Brian, you have to give him a name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would, we would, Yeah, that's how that works. Now what if you mean see we have this problem. You don't have this problem because you don't have any friends.
Speaker 6: So you're you're lucky.
Speaker 1: You know you're lucky. You know one Jeff, let alone two. That's how many checks I want to be friends with. Listen to me.
Speaker 4: Let's say you've got white Matt and Indian Matt. Okay, let's say you become friends at the radio station, at something. You become friends with another Matt who's Indian. You can't call him Indian Matt. No, you call him Indian Matt too?
Speaker 1: No? What does he do for a living? But why okay, why couldn't you call Indian Matt by his job? Because he's an architect? So what architect Matt? Uh? Yeah, but we didn't know what he did Matt. We didn't know sketch Matt. We didn't know what he did for a living for several years. Oh, you just knew he was Indian. That's all you had to know about Brian. I don't know he's Matt, he's Indian. I can't he's Indian Matt. I can't be the only one that has friends with nicknames. Listen to everyone, I want the slices to call in. Okay, every one of your friends you named after that job, except tall Darren, who's tall Tall. It's it's a trade, it's a feature. Yes, it's a feature. So because we knew Darren Feffer at the radio stage, so I knew tall Darren. I also know Darren who owns the bar, Darren the other Darren who owns one of the bars, and so so toll Darren is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, jetski Brian. You could have called him not his job. You could have called him white guy Brian. Two toilet Brian is toilet Brian. So jetski Brian could have just been Brian. No, toilet Brian was originally Brian. You named him toilet Brian.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, I did. Yeah, well because you said the one always fell asleep on the toilets all the time. Is this is this burned? Are we beating this horse? Is this? I'm said, that's okay, I have fine. I just I just didn't think we were going to take this kind of a turn. Some morning show would say that's the best of okay, tremendous, all right, oh god, okay, we have to can we get Indian Matt on the phone. I'll call him right now. Yes, let's get him on the Oh my god, this has gone on way too long. I got questions. No, I think the slices would like to know how Indian Matt feels about Indiana. Oh my god. All right, we'll go quickly though. Hold on, Scary Matt. Hey, Hey, what's up you? Listen you're on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. My buddy David Brody is here. Say how to David Brody real quick?
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey Matt, Hey, David, Hey, how are you. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Can't wait to meet you?
Speaker 4: So hey, likewise, I meet you as well. You know you're one of the few scariest friends I haven't met. Yeah, So listen, we were just I just said, he goes, what are you doing? And I said, oh, I'm going on our trip and my boy, Indian Matt is coming. So so brode So he turned into a ten minute conversation.
Speaker 1: About Indian Matt and why wire I call him Indian Matt And I said, because I know another Matt who's white and so anyway, so Brody Brody has a question or two forget I got questions. So Matt, Yeah, you're the only Mat I know, so I'm calling you Matt. But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, good.
Speaker 4: So Scary has a lot of friends. He's got jet Ski, Brian Tall down in toilet, Brian uh Sex on the way, Dave uh Falco. He's got all these guys with nicknames and last names, right, a lot of them. Their nicknames are based on their jobs, like jet Ski, Briant. So I said, why why are you calling him Indian Matt? He said, well, he's the second Matt I met. I go, I you could have called him Matt e. You have to call him Indian Matt. So, first of all, yeah, you cool with Indian Matt.
Speaker 2: I am, I'm as cool as a cucumbers four seconds.
Speaker 4: You took four seconds stance to Second of all, I said to him, So, I said, what if you met another Indian guy named Matt that he couldn't be Indian Matt.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, then we didn't name him after his job. I go, then why didn't you name Indian Matt after his job architect Matt? He said, It's not the way we do it. I didn't know what he did for a living when I met him. I go, what he does? I said, So the only thing you know about Matt when you became friends with him is that he's Indian. That's your That's all he knew about That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: And you'll get to know a lot more about me that even.
Speaker 6: Scary doesn't know. I have multiple jobs. That's the real reason I can't give you a profession.
Speaker 1: That's right, Thank you, Matt. In fact, in fact, while you're here, tell them where you are right now, Matt. And one of the businesses, if people want to come meet you, where you should go?
Speaker 6: What a great Mexican cuisine?
Speaker 2: One oh four fourteenth Street for the best Mexican food in New.
Speaker 1: Jersey, Hoboken, New Jersey. He owns a Mexican restaurant Boom Okay, so he could have been Mexican Matt. It would have made total sense. It's been hilarious.
Speaker 2: Listen, you could call me whatever you want, as long as you give the restaurant business.
Speaker 6: You're my best friend.
Speaker 1: Go see Matt at Bob They got great food in there.
Speaker 6: What about Yes, it is great food.
Speaker 2: Hold and if you ask me what's my favorite dish at the restaurant?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 8: It is a toss up between two of them it's a casadia or fajita, any which protein use the case of the or fahita are number one.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, can we at least agree?
Speaker 4: And I'm sure the restaurant's fine Scary has mentioned it before to me privately off of the podcast, how good it is.
Speaker 1: You're not Mexican? Correct, No, I'm not. Okay, So if you did, like if your nickname was like full mex Matt, that's funny, right, that's a good nickname. Yea Fox Max, not Max fake Max Matt. That's great. You don't have to bring in the Indian part of it. You have so much more of your life. You're not gonna win this. He loves it. You can hear it in his voice. But you know something, this brings up another argument we've had on this podcast. You know, Brody feels Brody feels Oh yes, yeah, I know. Let me tell you where we're going here now, Matt. So you know when we have pizza sometimes and you have a choice to go to car Mines, Carmines Pizza a place or place Tony's Pizza, Tony's Vetos sALS. You get the picture. Yeah, now, yeah, you're a part of Betty's pizza. If I see the word yeah, right, if I see Gertrude's pizza, Brody's assuming that it sucks and you wouldn't go in there because it's it's it's not nat agreed with me? Hold the reed. So here we have here we have a man of Indian descent who owns a Mexican restaurant. Brody, would you chef? Would you go eat there?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because he's not the chef and you already told me it's fantastic, and I trust you. When it comes to Mexican off the podcast, Brody would be like, what is an Indian guy know about if he's know about doing Mexican food?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on it. So what's the name of the place? Baha, sorry, Baha, It's called the Mexican Cuisine. That sounds that sounds perfect. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say, what I wanted to say is that listen, you got a lot of people that that.
Speaker 6: Pulls to no food.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago, I was in San Sebastian, Spain. I dined at two Michelin three restaurants on the same night. I know a thing or two about food because it's been all my life.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: I cook at home, I cook at people's barbecues.
Speaker 6: I know food, I know dog food, I know good food, I know great food.
Speaker 1: There you go. See, so we never should judge the book by its cover in and that.
Speaker 6: Goes you go for every community always wins.
Speaker 1: Let's call him chef Matt.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: You're talking foody Matt.
Speaker 6: All right, so we got changing anything to do.
Speaker 2: People are saying anything to do with food is always welcome because I don't eat because I'm hungry.
Speaker 6: I eat because it's quality.
Speaker 1: Michel and Matt. So Matt, before you go. If you had another friend named Anthony, get another for named Anthony, and you met this guy, what would your nickname for him be?
Speaker 6: Sweet Ann?
Speaker 1: Sweet Ann wouldn't be radio ant Radio Anthony. You don't get to pick your nickname. Oh my god. All right, we've wasted enough of your time. Go back to making some amazing foods.
Speaker 2: Come over to the restaurant, boys, come over to the restaurant when I'm there.
Speaker 6: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to take care of you guys, and make sure you try a different couple of different uh dishes, one that I didn't mention that I want you personally to both to try. It's uh, you ate, you ate shrimp that I'm getting from Galicia Spain. That's what's that's what's on our our skillet platter called Cameroon is can Coon. There is nothing, there's nothing to do with can Coon. It's everything to do with Galicia Spain.
Speaker 1: He's a man of his word. There, Brody so and Brody is Brodie is a guy who follows up. So you can definitely expect him with the napkin around his neck and the knife and fork in his hand, because.
Speaker 3: You know you've seen a couple of year.
Speaker 6: I think I think you have.
Speaker 1: Have you come into the restaurant? He is, no, you'll know when I'm there. Oh, yes you will. Okay, Okay, I asked for you, then I would I would not.
Speaker 6: I would love to meet you in person.
Speaker 1: Sank you.
Speaker 6: Let's do it. Let's do it in real time.
Speaker 2: Uh, face to face and be at a seat at my table.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you soon, Matt, see you soon, Love you, buddy. See what a good guy, good sport. He's well spoken, smart, intelligent man. Yeah, okay, we got to move off this. We got to move off. Even though he's a great restaurant tour.
Speaker 4: Also, like he does everything right, you're taking me to dinner doesn't count a steak.
Speaker 1: Though, damn you. I was gonna say, is this count as a steak dinner? No? If we have the chimmy chury skirtch steak. Come on now, if I gave you some ropa vieha, is that count of a steak dinner? No?
Speaker 4: No, but it counts as taking me to dinner. Okay, okay, with that fair enough?
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you want to say? And I can I mention what I did today? Yeah? What did you do today, David Brody?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I bought it?
Speaker 4: Well, my wife and I bought a new car for our daughter. A new car died. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you a story. I went to one dealership to buy a car. Uh and uh we went and we got I got a price test, drove the car with a guy.
Speaker 4: We'll call the guy. Uh, let's call him Matt, for the sake as tribute to Indian Matt. We'll call the sales guy Matt. And then I went to look at a Chevy Tracks and the Chevy dealership was great. Took my daughter to the Chevy dealership. She decided she didn't like the car. We went back. I called the guy at the first place. Uh, and I said, hey, let's talk. Let's talk car, right, Let's talk price, because I had been in there, and I'm gonna make up a number.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 4: Let's say the car was fifteen thousand new, right, that's what the set on the sticker. Fifteen three hundred. Okay, And so I said, uh, listen, I'd like to come look at the car, but I've got a Chevy offer for thirteen to two. Yep, fourteen to two, and your car is fifteen three. Well, he's got down closer. He's got to start at that price.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he wants a Matt, he wants to a price match, and even want seeing I'm saying, I'm right, I'm saying I got fourteen to two. You're asking fifteen three. The cars are comparable. He says, we can work with that. Come on down, come back in for a second visit, and uh, you know we can. We can work on the way what is what is? We can work what that really mean? Right?
Speaker 4: So I said to him, I said, Matt not his real name. Listen, I've been around long enough to know a scam you're trying to get me in there. Once you get me in, you think you got me, do me a favor if you.
Speaker 1: Can get close by a couple one hundred dollars to my fourteen to two price. We got a deal, all right, because the car, it's a low end car. It's not an expensive car. And when you make a lower end car, there's not a lot of options. It just comes like this, is it.
Speaker 4: Every car in the country is exactly the same. Okay, So I said, okay, I want the mid level. Give me the best price. He says, I can't give you a price I would fallone. I talked to my manager, no scam, I said, listen, Matt, I'm not coming all the way there. It's twenty minutes to get there. Unless you are going to come close to the price. This is the price I want. I'll take fourteen to five, all right. I'll go a couple hundred dollars higher because my daughter likes the car. But if you come to fourteen five, he goes, shouldn't be a problem. Come on in, I said, all right, Matt, remember what I said.
Speaker 1: So I go in. The next day, I meet with Matt. I sit down at his table.
Speaker 3: Of duel.
Speaker 1: You should have recorded him. By the way. I know. I sit down at his Venus fly trap table where they get you. I already know where this is going.
Speaker 4: And he says, all right, what's gonna what's it gonna take to get you in this car?
Speaker 1: Let's give me the price. Let's just cut to the chase. What's it gonna take? I told you on the phone last night, Matt, fourteen to five.
Speaker 4: Right, so, I said, you know what, in a perfect world, Matt, I'd like fourteen one. But why don't you see what you can do for me for fourteen one? I'll sign right now. Let's go a sign right now, let's do this fourteen one, I said, even fourteen two. Give me the same price as as the Chevy fourteen two out the door.
Speaker 1: Let's go take the car right now. He says, all right, man, let's go sure in my hand. He goes, I'll go talk to my professional haggler. Yeah, this is good. He comes back with the paper, puts it down, he turns it around. He goes, here's what I can do for you. It's the best. I hate that maneuver when they fucking do the turn of the paper, slip it around here, you go, He go, which is the best I can do? Yeah, it's a good deal. Dramatic, the dramatic reveal. Yes, do we have a deal. Do we have a deal? Brody, do we have a deal? The car listed, let's say for fifteen to three. Yes, he went to his manager to get me a deal. Yes, he did. What was the price on the sheet?
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Fourteen? It was fifteen three, the exact same place as the sticker. I said, Matt, there must be some mistake. And I'm looking at it and it's got like, oh, additional paperwork is sixty one hundred and ninety tax and tag six sixty four hundred dollars for key insurance and a bunch of the shit. I said, first of all, Matt, what's this four hundred dollars for key insurance? He says, Oh, if you lose your key, you get a new key. I said, no, key costs four hundred dollars, And in my entire life, no one in my family ever lost a key. Don't slip that in there like I'm some idiot. Don't get that off there right now. So I'm looking the total price of the car is, like how much nineteen based on the fifteenth number. I he he's a syster, I said, Matt, I told you I don't bring me down here, and you didn't come down to like fifteen fourteen eight. I told you fourteen five. You're giving me the same price on the sticker. Anybody could get that price. Sticker price is not the sell price.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, what did he say to that? So he says, listen, put a number on paper for me. He says, I'll go back to my manager. I said, okay, I'll put a number down a paper. Few. I turned the paper over. I take a pen and I go fourteen four and I circle it. I go, you want my business? You go fourteen four. I'll walk out with the car. He goes, oh, let me go talk to my manager. No no, no, no, no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: I've already been here too long. Today I test drove the car. I wait until you finish with another customer.
Speaker 1: I'm here. I'm leaving right now. No no no, no, have a seat, have a seat, have a seat. No no no, I'm out of the fly trap. Don't get back in the seat, slices, don't get back in the chair. That's how they get you. I said, I'm gonna leave. If you can get me twenty four to four, twenty four, fourteen to four, I'll take it. I'll walk out the door. You call me tomorrow, I'll come back. Walk out the door. Don't turn around now right. So here's what I did. I called your friends and mine. Yes, this is not not a sponsor. Not a sponsor. Sand Soon Sanson Auto Mail Sandstone Auto Mall is a massive central northern Central Jersey massive. They have like eight car dealerships. I called them up. They've got ten, They've got ten brands. They had the exact car in the exact color. They said, it's coming in Tuesday. It's coming up from from wherever. It's coming on a car carrier. It'll be here tuesday, the same car. I said, what's your best price? And she says to me, are you David Brody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she goes, I recognize your voice. Nope, it had nothing to do with that. She says, let me get your price, you know, hang on. She came back with a price lower than Matt lied to me.
Speaker 1: Boom boo, wow.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars less than the price Matt didn't want to give me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So not only that listen, it's not about the money. The car was ready today. I picked up the car. My sales guy's name is Ryan. That's his real name. I'm not making up names.
Speaker 1: Real name.
Speaker 4: I sit down at the table to do the paperwork. My wife and I are there, and you know, so I was there to meet him and whatever. He says to me, David Brody, I'm listening to your voice that he didn't know who I was.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: He says, you're David Brody from the Morning Show. I said, yeah, you know, I used to worry.
Speaker 1: Whatever. He says, you don't know how we have a connection. So what we're talking about, he says, in two thousand and four, I got you to phone tap my sister about a Dell computer and you did it with an accent, and you you you made fun of the baby crying in the background. He says, Oh my god, I gotta call my sister. So he's sorry, Texas is he textas sister Amy and he says, I'm sitting here with David Brody, the guy who phone tapped you twenty years ago. And she writes back, is this how Americans treat their children? Which is one of the things I said to her on the phone tap So how about that?
Speaker 3: Have that?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 4: So not only did I have like a million cars there, we picked we drove up today to get the car.
Speaker 1: Today was pick up the car day. We drive up the cars outside backed into a spot, which I'm okay with for this particular story. And in the window, the entire window of the car, it says congratulations on your new car from Sansne and then it says congratulations and my daughter's name with like a rose and everything. That's freaking class. That's awesome. Class. They knew what they're doing. They went to the next level. Boo was the fastest paperwork ever ever ever had to deal with. It's like like night and listen. I didn't give me a deal because they know me.
Speaker 4: They gave me a good price because they had a bunch of the cars on the lot that I wanted or coming in rather and I'm telling you, scary the most professional car dealers I've dealt with in I don't know, ten fifteen years good. So I'm just saying you're gonna go buy a car. That's a good place to go buy a car.
Speaker 1: And I'm not a sponsor. I didn't get any money, but we got a new car, so I'm excited. Who congratulations podcast. All right, this is getting ridiculous. My girlfriend is now sending me videos of a crab in her crotch. Howie the Crab. You heard how the crabs in front of yours? Howie the Crab. There's a woman on TikTok Mediterranean crab. Yeah, who walks a crab around on a fucking leash. She dresses the crab up. If you want to have sex with she dresses the crab up. She puts funny hats on this crab and then she walks sideway like crabs new She takes it to the amusement park. She literally puts it on the slide and the crab slides down the slide. No, no, no, no, people, no, why are we humanizing crustations? What's going on with this world? Then hear this is not real? Where's the video from? Go ahead, brody at Howie the Crab? Right now? Look at this bullshit? And what on what on Instagram? On TikTok all of it? Go to Instagram it, I swear to god. So my girlfriend, this was a recall to the callback from the time that we were in Lisbon, and the waiter tickled the lobster and the watt lobster's tail started flapping, and then brought it back into the kitchen and my girlfriend started crying. If you remember that, she wouldn't eat the lobster because she said it was alive. And I said, how the hell else would you want to eat the lobster because if you ate it when it was they're feeding the crab shrimp, it's cannibalism. Almost No, that's a real crab. So she's like, I can never eat crab again. Look at how we the crab? They're real. It's life like the crab actually were saving it is life. It's not life like it. It's okay, they have the okay, it responds to things. It's how can you cook this? How can you throw this in boiling water?
Speaker 4: There's a crab in a in a clear plastic ball and cats are rolling the ball around.
Speaker 1: The crab is flipping around. You can't do it. And it's wearing a crown. It's king crab, no joke, the crab is wearing a crown. Yeah, how we the crab? Speaking of which, Speaking of which, but I'm saying, is that where where does it end. There's a woman. Do you ever go through TikTok lives TikTok lives? Of course you've watched TikTok live. Yes, So if you scroll once, you're once you're watching a TikTok live. If you scroll, all of them are lives right right. For some reason, there's this woman. She's blonde. Maybe she's thirty, mid twenties, I don't know clearly she lives in this I think she's from the South if I remember her accent. And it's this.
Speaker 4: The phone is in this same place every day, yeah, and every day if it's if it's not a loop, I don't know. It's a picture of her kitchen, and in front of the phone is a bucket of crawfish, live crawfish, and they're crawling like they crawl out of the bucket, and they're crawling on her stove. It's like roaches. It's disgusting, but they're and she's grabbing them like a fistful and throwing them in the pot. So the whole live is her cooking crawfish in the pot, taking these things. You're watching them crawl and she throws them in the boiling water, which by the way, I could not be in her house and eat the crawfish if I saw them crawling on the stove.
Speaker 1: And then because they look like roaches. But guess one in the comments on the live and like, don't do that. They're alive, and I'm thinking they're not alive anymore. But you know, how can you eat those? You're so cruel. I gotta be honest. I couldn't do that to crawfish. I couldn't. I couldn't do it anything living now I eat them. Yeah, what about what about the opposite of that, where where people are dressing them up? You dress up your fucking your pets. You're dressing up, you're dressing up place in hell for those people. But you're dressing up food. This is food that is being put on the table. This is a circle of life. Man. Don't don't endraw the line though. If someone dressed you've had rabbit, you have okay? Right, all right? People dress up bunnies stupid, You eat bunnies. Stupid. If it's dinner, people, if it's dinner, it doesn't need a costume. Ever. I'm just saying, okay, but but you want to make an argument for dressing up your cat for Halloween, your dog have a party. Okay, I think that's a little weird too. But but what if you have a pet duck? You can't put a little little something on little tuxedo. No talking tucks, dude, that ship is peaking. That's ready. I'm ready for that. We get that lettuce wrap going with the peanut sauce. We're gonna dress up a duck. It's gonna be a duck sauce. No, but you know what it's gonna be with some kale on the side. Not me, but you know. Okay, So don't dress up. Don't dress it up, don't you pet. Don't dress up a turkey unless you put in dressing in it, exactly. Okay, hit the jingle, no you want hit the jingle now?
Speaker 8: Jingle?
Speaker 1: No, your hand went up. But don't you hit the ginger?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I didn't. We're watching each other on camera now. But that was not a cue.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a cue. Well, all right, well let me ask you something, okay, noad, no, no, I insist. So uh so, Elvis ate a sandwich today, right? And then Elvis durant ate a sandwich? Well, he ate his he ate us.
Speaker 1: He took a couple of bites and he goes, this doesn't taste right, he was Nate, you tasted and then Nate tasted it. No, Nate tasted it. Oh, and then and then and yeah, but then I tasted it. So I tasted like, wait, wait that that that tastes it was chicken, but it tasted like tune up to Elvis. So we started passing it around, you know. So then Garrett Garrett's like, do you know you made out with Elvis and Nate? I'm like, what are you talking about? You have shared food with them before. If your share food, does that mean that I'm that qualify as making out because they touched No, by the way, let me go back a second.
Speaker 4: I said it made more sense for Nate to eat it than you because you have Nate has a discerning palate, whereas you you'd eat anything. You've taken food out of the garbage and eating it. So that's why I said Nate would make more sense than you before anyone. That wasn't the point, though, right, No, Okay, so my point is no. But here's what I won't do.
Speaker 1: Like if someone takes a bite of a sandwich and says he would you like a bite, I'll bite the other end of it. Maybe if they didn't like man handle it, if they squeeze it with their hands and then they give you. I don't want that. But there are people in the room.
Speaker 4: Like back in the day in the studio, Elvis would often take a bite of a sandwich and go, oh, this is so good.
Speaker 1: Would you like some?
Speaker 4: And everyone in the room would take a bite. Or he would drink out of a bottle and pass the bottle around and everyone woul drink.
Speaker 1: Out of the bottle. I don't see a problem with that, Okay, Well, I think if you put your mouth on the bottle, that's like I don't know, I don't do that. But Garrett said that he took it a step further and said, that's like making out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has to make an a topic to me making it. He's there, you are sharing saliva and DNA. I guess in a way, hmm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Something to think about. Well, let me ask you if Elvis, uh, if Elvis kissed his husband and then bit the sandwich, and then you bit the sandwich, would you be making out with both of them? It's a great question. But by that logic, Brodie, if if if you shake my hand, you've touched your hand, you've shaken their hand. No, you've touched my dick. Well yeah, Also, I mean think about it. So also if if if I ate your sandwich, I would have tasted your Okay, okay, anyway, Well, I mean, how far do you want to take this? I mean, that's what I'm saying, take it any further than that. I'm not touching your hand. That's words, word to word, word to the wise, word to the wise. I would like to think you washed your hand, right, But you even washed your hand. Elvis doesn't wash his mouth before he hands you the sandwich. That's a bad comparison. You're getting fresh spit on your sandwich and teeth marks and tongue. Now you're not making out, but you are. You are. You are getting the same germ or or fluid transfer. This is These are the stupid things that we think about sometimes. Let me ask you question. I've I mean, if you I mean you shake hands with people all day, that means you've If you've shook hands with them, you've touched everything they've ever touched in their life, including themselves.
Speaker 4: If Nate bit a sandwich, would you bite it where he bit it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I probably would try to avoid it. But what if you couldn't? What if okay, what if I'd be okay with you?
Speaker 4: Whatever it was the hot dog and Nate bit one end of it, Elvis bit the other end, and they were like, yeah, scary, have some Would you try to bite the middle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would get me too, that's just me.
Speaker 4: But if you couldn't, what if there was one bite left and they handed you the last bite?
Speaker 1: Who's what I? Who's side would I bite? I swallows middle, swallow the whole thing. Okay, so you would eat the sandwich that both of them been into. I guess, okay, if if okay, I'm only sticking to them because you brought up If Elvis licked a saw ice cream card, well he put his mouth over, oh so good. Would you lick the ice cream where he licked it? Or anybody, not just Elvis. I don't want to pick on Elvis, but anybody I would try. I would try not to. But if I did, if he did the swirl, what if he swirled around, his tongue went around the whole coney or anyone or anyone, anyone, because no, because if it's a hot girl, you'll do it. So it's not a hot girl, it's a guy. I guess I would just be okay with it. I would live with it because I don't think that it counts. Doesn't count. No, So so any saliva on the ice cream doesn't count. Well, it's just saliva of the moment. It's not se liva that you had in your mouth yesterday. Doesn't this stuff regenerate? And doesn't it? Like?
Speaker 4: What's the difference? Spin is spit? If I so I could spin into your mouth with fresh spit and scary it's fresh? No, you want fresh spit, I'm giving you a fresh spit.
Speaker 1: Nice? This is disgusting. What about hot girl spit? I'm I'm I'm skeeved out here this hot girl spit? Okay, you like hot girl? You said hot girls can be in the pool, you don't care. What do you mean? You said? If if somebody peace in the pool's gross, But if it's hot girl, that doesn't matter. Many times they said that, I guess I get because it's hot girl. Pay you say, what about no? I just think no, you know what the argument I had? What's the difference between peeing in the pool, Megan stand or standing over a pool and peeing in the pool. It's the same thing, except you can see one You could say, Okay, there's a line and shocked where the guy says that because I got in trouble for peeing in the pool. He goes, what they want me to do?
Speaker 4: It was too cold to get in it, something like that, he says, it doesn't obviously was standing.
Speaker 1: But if I if I'm in a pool, yeah, and I know that a couple I'm in Vegas, Okay, let's im in Vegas at a pool party, you know, and people they're sitting there with their beers in their hand. You know that they're peeing in the pool because it's going in one end and it's going right out the other. Because they don't sit They just sit there and they don't get out. All right, So those people are definitely urinating in the pool. Now what is the difference of that, And I'm okay with it versus somebody standing over the pool and peeing into the pool and you see the stream going in, it's still the same amount of liquid going into the pool. But but but you have a problem with it's a mental image. See, it's a mental mental but it's no different. I don't want to get too gross on our podcast. But wait a second, we have we have barriers here, we have lines. Good question, let me ask your question. I didn't know that we have these boundaries. I'm gonna get, I'm gonna get, I'm gonna get graphic from because it's not the radio. Hm hmm.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes men and women will venture down to the area where human beings pe okay, and and and and do things to the other person for their pleasure. Right, But you don't think about the fact that that's where pea comes from because you're in the middle of what you're doing. Yeah, now, if you watched now, I'm not saying people who are into it, saying people aren't into it. If you're if you see your significant other p it would be more difficult mentally for some to go right back to that area, even though you've done it a million times before. Yes, because you just saw it in use, you might not want to go there right there because the mental image of the usage.
Speaker 1: I think I think you just nailed it. It's you saw it in use. It's the visual right, it's no different than if you watch somebody actually poop. Uh yeah, all right, yeah, but that's disgusting. Who we wiped the slate, right, but the human body is awful in many ways, thoroughly, scaris mind. The jingle just wipes everything away. It does wipes it away. It's been a couple of minutes since we've been here. Yeah, it's a brand new day. See at the Broken Boys podcast. We have some talkbacks we have to get to at some point, do we do?
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to have time this week because we have talkbacks to get to. But I do want to talk about next week, next episode whenever that is about how about my my jury duty?
Speaker 1: This week? I did do jury Dude, Well, why don't you mention it? Why don't you talk a little bit about it? Unless well, is it complete or is there more to it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's complete, but it's a it's a long story. I was, oh, okay, you want to save it for talk.
Speaker 4: About my my, my, my diner experience. Father this day, it's more relevant. We have to do that.
Speaker 1: Do that, and we have two sound clips I'd like to get this. So let's go to the talkbacks and let's talk about Father's day because it's in the rear view. Now, yes, can talk about Father's Day. What about Father's Day? We went to a diner, My wife and two of my kids went to the diner and scar you've been in restaurants where the waitress or waiter doesn't write down the order because they're really good at their job. Yes, all the time. They haven't memorized and they're like, nope, I don't need to write it down. I got it. Sometimes those are the best restaurants, those are those old school ones. Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 4: When you go to a diner that serves eighty seven thousand things that you can have any way you want, you should probably write down the order. That's what I'm gonna say. So my daughter ordered an omelet with three things in the omelet. Okay, Now there are like fifteen choices on the list of things you can put in the omelet, from cheese, different questable. Yeah, of course an omelet, right, And there's a list on the menu of all So it's not like it's an omelet and it's like you say to our no cheese, right, It's not like you want to an omelet with with bacon and cheddar right, and that's easy. No, My daughter orders an omelet and I said, you shouldn't want to write down. Nope, I got it, gives it the order with the three things, and naturally, scary, it came back with two things right and two things wrong. There were four things in it. So I showed tell of waitress and she says, oh, I'm so sorry, and then she does what she of course she does. She says, the kitchen messed up. No, now, the kitchen did mess up. You messed up because you memorize.
Speaker 1: Everybody's all. Well, they'll always blame it on the kitchen. That's like classic, right, bail in the kitchen. The second thing I want to mention is there were two things on the menu. There was a reuben, which is corn beef or pastrami, right with Sauer kraut and Swiss cheese and Russian dressing fifteen ninety five. Right below it was another item. I'm gonna say it was called the Classic or something. It did a different name, and the ingredients were corn beef or prastrawmi, melted Swiss and Russian dressing. Sounds like a reuben to me, except without the sauer kraut. Yeah. So guess how much it was without the sauerkraut.
Speaker 4: The sauerkraut one was fifteen ninety five, it was more Nope, it was fifteen ninety five. So I said to the woman, is the one without the sauer kraut different? Does it have more meat because it's the same price. No, the same sandwich, just no sauer kraut. So well, why wouldn't I just order the Why do you need that one? You put on the menu, ruben and the dust, ask for no sauer kraut. Why is this the same price? Is sauer kraut free?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought that. I thought it was interesting. Yeah, okay, that is interesting. Okay.
Speaker 4: So now on Mother's Day, my wife treated all of us to Mother's Day. She's like, it's my day.
Speaker 1: I'm paying. She picked the restaurant she wanted. She decided you can pay this year.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we went off of Father's Day and I said to her, listen, I'll pick up the check.
Speaker 1: You picked up the check for you know, we share everything. But I was like, I'll pick up the check. Whatever.
Speaker 4: So because the kids were coming every so the waitress comes and I'm paying for the check, right, She says, well, since it's Father's Day, I'm gonna give the check.
Speaker 1: To the mom.
Speaker 4: And she hands my wife the check, and I swear to you my wife wanted to punch through the wall because she's like, why does this woman? Like why do that? First of all, you don't know if that's my girlfriend, right, and these are my kids.
Speaker 1: You don't know if you don't know the dynamic. You don't know the dynamic. You don't know the dynamic. You don't know if she's she's making the financial decision for you guys, that's balls right. And she made like a I'm gonna give mom the check. I was like, wow, you don't have any clue what this relationship is. If that could be my sister. We never discussed, like, I never said to her, this is my wife, these are my kids. I just said, uh, you know nothing. I said nothing to her about our relationship. They don't have to be my kids. So did your wife pay the check?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I paid the check because my wife was definitely not going to pay the check at that point. Wow, So that's five percent for using a credit card?
Speaker 1: Of course? Well, that that's I paid cash, of course you did. That's craziness. All right, five percent, Yeah, five percent. I'm just going to pay the check. Hey you all right, So we have some talkbacks. If you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, you have the added bonus of hitting that microphone and talking back to us while you're listening to the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand that you all heard the s Please no more of those nah, no.
Speaker 7: More yo, broken boys DJ here fromself Philly Bridian, scary, that's right, Bridian and scary feel kind of bad. Brodie was getting toasted on episode two sixty about the collections thing. That's all right, can't win them all, Thank you, dyl fucked out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was a reference to the fact that Brody uh oh, speaking of ninety five, congratulations two weeks. I thought they said it was going to be open for business this weekend. They said, oh, I heard two weeks, five days and four days ago. Well, if it's opening, I don't know about that. But I thought that was going to be months months away, they said months, But they do it. If you didn't know, it's amazing. The northbound northbound ninety five uh buckled because of a tanker fire that was burning underneath it. It looked really bad. On television. It looked awful the pictures in video some person, I assume, but somehow they got it done quickly. So it's uh, it's going to be back amazing, back to normal. I thought it was this weekend. Maybe it's next weekend, but anyway, congratulations.
Speaker 4: It says a portion portion of Interstate ninety five that collapsed in Philly will reopen this weekend.
Speaker 1: You are correct, I am correct. Everyone who was screaming, I apologize. All right, here we go, Governor Shapiro. Yeah, boy, shout it out loud. I like Governor shap I'm a fan. You got that. I mean, he didn't do it. The workers shout out to the workers, the people who bust their ass building roads, and you have to help them. Whatever. A military organization, whoever helped? And I have going out and killed my own chicken. This person does not know how to use the talk back feature. Okay, but hear what she said? What did she say? I killed my own chicken? What's hedyon? She killed her own chicken, had it for dinner? Very nice? Couldn't do it? Uh. Here's somebody commenting on episode six. These these freaking office recycle bins. Oh the busa here we go. How about that? Hey Brody?
Speaker 10: Sorry, this goes back to the talk back with the interns, just so you guys know. I'm on my third playthrough of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys. Wow. Okay, another one from episode six's saying you cut it off? That was it? This is but I think this also maybe him. This is also commenting on episode six Brooklyn boys, Brodie, scary scary Brody.
Speaker 10: Long time slice here. So I was listening to the Big Show today and you were finally having interns back on the show, and Brody, I'm surprised now it takes five people to do the job you did.
Speaker 1: Kudos, Brody, you are the best. Thank you. Well, you need some clarification here. These are None of these interns did anything or do anything or assigned anything that Brody ever did at the station. So I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 4: I think he's talking about that I hired all of the interns by myself, and he's.
Speaker 1: Trying to think that he takes six people to replace you. No, No, I don't know. Well I listen, I don't know what they did or what they did. I'm just happy to his interns again. It's a great experience. Good luck to all of them. But I appreciate the kindness right, proud of what I accomplished.
Speaker 11: Is Brody, I'm so mad for you for almost a year now, the.
Speaker 1: Year left, I'm so sad.
Speaker 6: I watched the best for you.
Speaker 1: I'm still pissed off.
Speaker 6: That's why I say scary Brodie, he just im just pissed off.
Speaker 1: I pray for you. Have a good day. This guy sounds he's like he's high. I mean he's like smoking up. No, he's emotional reflecting. I don't be mad, and I'm sorry you're sad. I'm very very happy that you you missed me on the show. That's very kind. Thank you. Nice to be nice to be messing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brody's right.
Speaker 1: If you jump in front of a car, there's no way you're gonna win that case. There's no way you made a bad decision. It's your fault. That's that I got. Scary is wrong, Brody and scary Do we have proof of that? I always say that you get seventy five more. Brody is right, calls, I'll be back in business. The pedestrian is always in the right. No, even if they do something, even if they do someth being stupid. They will win at the court of law every time they are that they are on foot, You're wrong, they're on foot jump in front of a car. Even if it's wrong in front of a car. You I'm just telling you. Scary is wrong.
Speaker 11: Liam here Scary Brody, because you know that's the show anyway, one of the that's man.
Speaker 1: Let's you know that right that with aliens twice.
Speaker 11: Uh, first time with North Carolina Fort Bragg I lived there, and then said time was in Columbus, Ohio, and my friend's house.
Speaker 1: Two different styles of ships. It's real.
Speaker 6: It's it's real, Brodie, it's real.
Speaker 1: Just let you know, Okay, I'm gonna have a second comments, all right. This is basically about the fact that I'm starting to believe. I'm starting to believe in aliens and their existence amongst us, and uh, they're right there. As somebody who's coming to my defense, Brody thinks it's bullshit.
Speaker 9: Also, the title of last episode, it's a rod up the butt, but it looks like a rod. The baseball player.
Speaker 1: Of the yes when that title, Scary said it looks like a rod. It did like a rod. But that was his second comment. Here's another one. It's part one of that. We're going backwards.
Speaker 9: Another one Brody Eppenhammer from the Boogie Dan Yo, is it just me?
Speaker 12: Or we there a million more.
Speaker 9: Talk backs less episode because they were saying Scary is right. Usually there's like a quarter of them and he says, yep, they can't go back any further, ran out of time, ran out whatever. But brilliant, he was all right, there were a lot more less time.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 4: See whenever there's like seven, you go up the machine that he does. It doesn't hold more than that. But then what is Brody is wrong? They found like eighty that.
Speaker 1: Can have a little botomy or something that's going on there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, nobody's been lies for life. Brody and scary. This is about the argument related to crossing the street. A. The bike should have been in the bike lane. B.
Speaker 14: If you're a pedestrian and you want protection, you should be in the crosswalk. Period should be Scary has a tendency to drive two blocks to get lunch instead of walking. I guess this entire thing should be considered a pedestrian argument.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious's awesome. Once again, I talk about what's right or wrong once again, what you should be doing. I'm just saying you, legally, in a court of law, the pedestrian will win ninety nine percent of the time over a driver unless you jump in front of the car.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Laura from Brooklyn. Just wanted to respond to what you guys are talking about about hating someone for no reason. Just on a really long line in Walgreens, the first customer went up to the counter to pay for her stuff and pick up her phone order, and it took the cashier about three and a half minutes to find her photos. And everyone on the line hated that customer and for no good reason. She was just picking up her photos, but we all hated her anyway, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, lor I hate that woman too now.
Speaker 16: Anyways, I point being yes, scary, you can absolutely be at fault if you're a pedestrian. Our is the jury likely going to find that man? Probably not because we all hate the bicycles anyway, but technically illegally, yes, Brodie.
Speaker 1: Is right, thank you, that's part too exactly. But but she agreed with me though she agreed that I'd be right.
Speaker 16: I'm hello lawyer here, Scary you're wrong, Brodie, You're right. Okay, So it could be a pedestrian and still be at fault.
Speaker 1: Wait a second.
Speaker 16: There are two concepts, and contributory negligence and comparative negligence. In one of them, you're in both of them. The award is reduced by how much you are at fault. In one of them. If they find you at fault fifty percent or more, you get nothing, and the other one is just reduced by the percentage that you're at fault, even if it's ninety five percent.
Speaker 1: That's a law, legal legal ease.
Speaker 10: Hey, Brody, Tim from Youngstown, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: You are always right.
Speaker 7: But we need to get a podcast by the pool with Scary Joe.
Speaker 1: That's right now. We just need an invite him and do the podcast in the pool twenty great and do a live one. I can see it there. I think that would be pretty good. That's a man with a lot of sense. A live podcast, that's right, which was live podcast by poolside at Brodie's house, okay with us in the pool live podcast. No such thing is a live podcast. We're not gonna brought We're gonna do it live. I mean in person in person live the two of us. Yeah, in the pool, the microphones on the side of the pool, and we're having a good old time. Yeah, we'll have a gay time. No we will not. Not the saying wrong with it? You're not my type? What do you have against that? Only a couple more left?
Speaker 5: Hey, Scary Pete from Sarasota, Florida, just calling in about episode two sixty on the bike and pedestrian thing. I'm sorry, I think the judge would think both of you guys are wrong and say get the fuck out of my courtroom. Both you guys are dismissed because both you guys are in the wrong.
Speaker 1: How do you plead both guilty?
Speaker 12: Brody and Scary going ahead? I'm from Tennessee. You do have a small point there, because once you look in the driver's manual, regardless bike, vehicle anything, it states that the driver must be in control of their vehicle at all times. Therefore, if you jump in front of him, he still has to control his vehicle and avoid it.
Speaker 1: Is wrong. That's not true. If you don't see a guy coming and he jumps in front of your car and you hit him, that you're not in fault. You can't be. You can't be in control of your car if somebody jumps out of nowhere in front of your car, so they can claim insurance or suit.
Speaker 17: Marilyn from Omaha listening to episode to sixty, referencing the callbacks for two fifty nine. Oh, Brody really got roasted, but you were wrong. I do, however, agree with you that I wouldn't want a hairy person like Scary in my pool. Although he does not owe you a steak dinner, he bought you a steak dinner.
Speaker 1: It's not the owner.
Speaker 17: Comant to pay for the steak dinner.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's right. Down again. Nope, she's right. There's a woman with a lot of common sense. I do not own the steak dinner. I tried to. I paid you twice. Go fuck yourself, pool. And by the way, I'm not Harry. I'm not Harry.
Speaker 4: Her exact words were, he bought you a steak dinner. That's never been the argument. You didn't buy me a steak dinner. The argument was whether you owe me a steak dinner. Because she's wrong, you never bought me a steak dinner.
Speaker 1: The only thing she's wrong about is about me being Harry. I'm not Harry. It's not true. I've seen you out of shirt. Look at my back. My back is bald. I never had a shave. When did your girlfriend shave it? I've never had a shave my back. I've never taken a razor to my back or my ass. Your chest in your arms and hair, My butt cheeks bald as a baby's butt. They always were. You could ask my girlfriend, okay, but you're front of your body. You're like, uh, I hear on my chest because I'm a man. The fuck?
Speaker 3: What in the fuck scary? Okay?
Speaker 1: The holy shit, aliens.
Speaker 3: You're either all in or you're all out. And when you sound like you're all in, you sound like a fucking nut job. You. Oh my god, what please please tell me you don't think the earth is flat? Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I never said the earth is flat. I never said the Earth is flat.
Speaker 4: He's saying, like, what next you're gonna say the earth is flat. He's not saying you said they're ath is flat. He's saying your crazy theories. What next you're gonna tell me thereth is flat? Tell me prove me wrong that there were no handel Aliens? How did they build the pyramids? How did they build the pyramids?
Speaker 1: Scary Google? How they built the pyramids? There's no there's no answer. What about that city in the middle of the ocean with nothing for six hundred miles? Nobody talks about that or teaches it in school. It's not a thing because nobody because they're avoiding it. Right, nobody had boats. The aliens are our friends, and they've been here before and they'll come back again. Right, speaking of all those sightings that we've been seeing lately, are true? Those are real ships. Yep, let's not. Let's move on. We've one more left.
Speaker 18: Okay, scary Scary Michael here from Brooklyn originally. Hey, uh, the whole collections thing there, Brodie? Sorry, if you are wrong, there is an US in there.
Speaker 1: Did you wrong?
Speaker 18: And this was a good setup to get a lot of talkbacks? Definitely worked. I think this is the most talkbacks I've ever heard played on an episode since the whole talkback things started. Absolutely anyway, Slice for Life, Team Brody, Ah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what you lost me? All right? I guess that's all we got for today, right, is that right? Uh? You're on vacation next week, you're going with Indian Matt. We're going, we're going, we're going on vacation. We're gonna figure this out. And then uh, and then I'll be down at the Jersey Shore hanging in Asbury Park. Uh, we'll be partying there and then and then I may. I don't know where I'm going after that. I'm trying to do something that we are we gonna hang out? Are we going to see each other for these these vacation days? I don't call me. You want to hang out, let me know, all right, I don't. You're gonna off that day. Yeah, but you're gonna you're gonna coerce me and a buying you a steak dinner. No, not this time, not on vacation totally. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna figure out. You know, I got a idea. How about we plan pool date at your house?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have an idea.
Speaker 4: How about you take me to one of your fancy schmancy Jersey show places, which combine is where everybody wears linen.
Speaker 1: I'll buy linen. I don't know where you get it from, because you know where nobody wars linen? Wherever in Brooklyn, Boys Boys