Speaker 1: So I did whatever I had to do, and most of the time those things weren't great things. I wasn't a good person, you know. Most of the time. I'm embarrassed the way I used to be because a fish don't seawater.
Speaker 2: I didn't know no better.
Speaker 1: But I've forgiven myself and freed myself from that because I just did what I had to do. In the jungle early in the morning, there's a deer running from a lion. Deer is saying, please God, Donna let them eat me. The lion is saying, please God, let me feed my family. Different prayer, saying God. So when I was in that situation, I was a lion and I just wanted to feed my family.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Jamila. Oh okay, yeah she's an author now, bitch, she said, Jamila, it's my full name. Wow, Hi Jamila. Hi, I'm wonderful. I think you met me as Jamila. I did, and then you said Mela on the podcast in our first episode, and I was fucking confused. I feel like it's a good time to reinvent myself. And then also some of your friends called you Jamila, you know, living in a white space.
Speaker 4: I've been Jamilla for many, many years from teachers and peers.
Speaker 3: But my name is Jamila, hence Mila Jamila a soda map.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm just going to give my government to the people. Great jam I was named after a black panther a soda so yeah, a powerful name. And Jamila means she who struggles.
Speaker 3: Oh damn yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Know, Jamila means beautiful in Arabic asada means she who struggles. But I was named after a black panther who who escaped prison, gave birth in prison, and then escaped and lived somewhere in Cuba.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty bad. The beautiful one who struggles, Yeah, and rises to the motherfucking occasion. That's sad that because she takes the map, she finds her way always, always, no matter what. Even I feel like I've graduated out of the struggle. That's why I dropped the jab. Apparently, Erica is a Scandinavian name and it means a leader Scandinavian.
Speaker 4: I know the people you love. I love them so much, you love and I speak to you in Russian. They're not Scandina. I feel like Russian Scandinavian.
Speaker 3: Jamila tries to like when I don't know. It always comes out at weird times when she's like this, the dude that, and I'm like, but shut the fuck up, Like I don't talk to me in Russian.
Speaker 4: Everybody else understands. Lena understands because she lives in her home. There's only certain words I say in other languages. I say see a lot, and I sayd to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of weird I think I'm suggered because I went to Russian ones and I had a very racist experience multiple times. I'm not surprised when you, as a beautiful black woman, are speaking to me in Russian.
Speaker 3: I'm like why, God.
Speaker 4: I grew up with a lot of different friends, and one of which is very Russian. In her household, there's certain words that I heard often that are Russian. So I and I also say close to the light, I say like foreign things.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't know why it slowsed the light like turn it off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh interesting, I don't know, it's strange. Okay, Well, hi, Hi, how are you. I'm good, I'm happy, I'm tan, you are.
Speaker 3: Tan, I'm a little tan too.
Speaker 4: Some night seen this golden sun case, I would flash a titty, But it's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: You look beautiful. We are fresh off of trips, so I'm trying to maintain my tan. Last night I went in or yesterday morning, I woke up and went and laid out in my backyard to make sure that I am maintaining this tan because I refuse to go back. I realized that I'm much more beautiful tan. I also look skinnier tan. I looked at myself naked in the mirror this morning, I was like, bitch, what the fuck? You fine as hell? And I was like, nothing changed between last week and this week. You didn't lose or gay in any more weight. You just got tan.
Speaker 4: Well, don't worry, We're about to be tan all summer because we are going to be in the sun all summer treating.
Speaker 3: I have our retreat.
Speaker 4: I have a tancher retreat of being doing a lot in Mexico.
Speaker 3: I'll be you know what, when I come back.
Speaker 4: I'll say, I'll say uh, I'll say what am I trying to say?
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank god? I was like, hopefully nothing. We're fucking Russian. I'll be Spanish when we come back. Speaking of retreats, guys, our retreat is coming up inside you eat the Mexico. So if you haven't booked the trip, what the fuck are you waiting for. There's still a few spots available. You can have a solo room, you can share a room with a friend, or get to know somebody else. We're taking up for over an entire property, as we always do, the only way to do it, only way to do it, and it's a beautiful experience. If you're looking for the turn up, if you're looking for the healing experience, if you're looking for your sisterhood, if you're looking for just beautiful new experiences that you probably would never do here, this is the place.
Speaker 4: Looking for luxury and if you're looking away, looking for a way back to yourself, this is the way.
Speaker 3: Make sure you go follow the Good Vibe Retreat or click the link in this episode. If you're watching on YouTube, it's in that episode description. If you're listening, it's in that episode description. It's a Good Vibe Retreat. We're also offering you, guys, a five hundred dollars discount right now when you use code Meditate, So make sure you tap into that and.
Speaker 4: Rob one hundred dollars. Goddamn big discount it is. And that brings me to our guest talking about being skinny and looking beautiful. As you know, it is fine Zaddy June. Not to be confused with fine Daddy June. It's fine, Saddy June.
Speaker 3: Saddy. I don't know if that's a thing anymore, but clearly it is so just for us. I feel like, if you're a thirties you still say, Zaddy, I don't know what the I don't know what the new generation X is up there cold or saying I don't I got to ask Toy.
Speaker 4: I was hanging out with Toy, our my twenty five year old friend, our tribe member. She came to the office and hung out with me and Luna, and she was saying all types of cool words and I was like, God, I love having a young friend. Tell me more, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, today we have a friend of mine. I've been wanting him come on the show since the since, like the since we met and he found out we had a podcast. He was like, I should be on your show. And I was like, the more I got to know him, I was like, you know what you do need to be on the show. You be dropping gems all day long. Six pack City, the actor, the celebrity trainer, the man of Edie wise phrases, epic wise phrases, a father himself actor, that's the actor. Yeah, he's just a man of He's like a man of mystery. And I'm just so happy to have you on the show so you can drop some gems to our people.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: That was a prodigious.
Speaker 3: See what the fuck is a prodigious?
Speaker 2: Very grandeur. Sure, that was very prodigious. I appreaci. I'm so happy to be here because.
Speaker 1: For a while now and I came to one of on live show, I've been hooked every since that. So being here is special for me. What you are and you are a client and y'all are crazy. For a part of me, a part of me, there's something inside of me telling me they got you now you're trapped because i've been like I don't know what it is, but there's a little beacon light flashing inside of me, like, bro, you don't even know what you're went for because I know y'all are crazy, But I'm happy to be here nonetheless, but just so you know, something is telling me, like, Yo, you don't even know what you got yourself into, So I'm on guard.
Speaker 3: Don't be on guard. This is a safe space. Safe space.
Speaker 2: Still y'all crazy in a good way. But y'all, we ain't crazy.
Speaker 4: That's because you came to the show and you saw us act crazy that day.
Speaker 3: We'd you act crazy at the shows. I can see where you can get that.
Speaker 1: The amount of crazy that went on that show, and it was great if you've never been to one of day live show.
Speaker 2: And I'm a guy and it's geared.
Speaker 1: Kind of towards women, but I'm a guy and I enjoyed ninety percent of ten percent. I didn't you have to go to understand why as a guy, and I was blown away because I didn't know what to expect. But I was like, oh, they crazy crazy. It was entertaining all the way through, though, and I have very a very short attention span, and because of the frequency I vibrate on intellectually, it's hard to captivate me. But I was like literally like oh oh oh, oh, so yeah, I know y'all crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen. We strive to give the women what they want in all spaces at our shows, on this show, at our retreats, whenever, all the time, because listen. We also have short attention spans. I don't even know how a podcast sometimes because when people start talking for too long about shit, I don't care about Ashtamila, Like I literally it's just like zone out. I'm like staring, but I'm not thinking. I'm not listening anymore. I'm just kind of like thinking about all the things that I could be doing instead of listening to this bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they accuse me like you will check out a conversation like kind of.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've adopted that from you. Oh god, I'm like, I'm like, what did they just say?
Speaker 1: But it's a part of protecting your energy when you decide you discerned, like this conversation is not serving me any purpose.
Speaker 3: You just kind of that's what it is for me because I'm my girl. I am about to take on this energy that you're or a boy. Yeah, So I'm like, dude, we are here, we are here. I'm very happy to have you here. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: When she first told me, like we should have my trainer on I was like, okay, but then I met you and I was like, you're right.
Speaker 3: He's so much more than a trainer. He's like a motivational speaker, I know, inspirational life coach.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's why when we talked before we went on here, I'm like, I don't really know how to introduce me because I'm so multifaceted. But I believe everyone is. I don't believe that we only have one talent. That's not even logical. That's like a very immature acidine in way and name way of thinking, because if you think about it, sometimes you happy, sometimes you mad, sometimes you freaky, sometimes you focus, sometimes you lack of days. Each one of those traits is connected to some type of talent. So depending on which one is more potent, you'll be good at whatever that talent is connected to. So, but we live in a society where they try to marginalize you, like, wait, you sing, You're a singer, you can't also be a designer? Like no, this is you're already good at singing. You can't be good at something a thick one. They try to, yeah, try to marginalize you, and sometimes we marginalize ourselves.
Speaker 2: We have self imposed cages.
Speaker 1: But me, I tap into everything that I'm great at when I leave. When I leave this earth, I'm going to die on empty. I won't have anything left. I'll be like, God, I use everything you gave me. I'm going to die on empty. Everything he gives me I use. So I'm multi faceted, and the things that I'm not good at, I hire other people to do it for me.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: Amen, believe in that shit. My grandma told me sleep when you die. I was like, that's a good quote, because there is.
Speaker 3: And I agree with that.
Speaker 4: So because the world will tell you can only do one thing and then if you'll fuck yourself believing that bullshit and you know, and even like for a long time, I didn't like telling people like I'm a podcaster because there's so many podcasts, But like, now, bitch, I do a lot of shit and I'm good at a lot of shit, and you're not going to tell me otherwise because I've done it. So I appreciate you embarking on all of your talents and inspiring others to do the same, because I think people lack the motivation and the confidence to just you know you better.
Speaker 2: You know y'all. You want to know what the richest place on earth is? Do you know? You want to know? Dubai? Yeah, the richest place on earth is the cemetery.
Speaker 3: Hm, how so explain it?
Speaker 2: You know how many people.
Speaker 1: Died with great ideas that went right in that grid that didn't act on you know how people died with great.
Speaker 3: Ideas that was That's my biggest fear. That has always been my biggest.
Speaker 2: Not dying with great ideas.
Speaker 3: That's scarce more than doing you.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people don't know that cemetery is the richest place that all you want people die with great ideas. So for me, if God put it in me, like I said, we multi faceted, like we are four and five dimensional, not even three dimensional, because every part of your personality has a talent attached to it.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So all you have to do is focus long enough to tap into that and then you'll be able to toggle back and forth and put on these these hats. So but I believe we all have that ability if we tap into it in an environment that allows us to cultivate it. So I don't think I'm special in that regard. In a different regard, but not in that regard, because I believe we are multifaceted. I'm just brave enough to not give a fuck with nobody think.
Speaker 4: And you also have friends that encourage you to do that, because if your friends are like, oh, like you can only do this one thing, You're like, are you doing that now?
Speaker 3: Okay? You always have to have friends who encourage you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's dangerous because you're not gonna always have friends. You're not gonna always your mama not going courage you all the time. You have to learn how to be self sustained. You have to learn you have to be so omnipotent from the inside that you insulate yourself from the bullshit. You have to have a knowing because if you depict, if you live for the collaps, you're gonna die with the booze, you know what I'm saying. So and your friends think about it, it's unfair because a lot of people like your friends, my friends want to support me. My friend, I got a biz. My friends don't support my bizs. My friends don't come to my show. My friends And if you think about it, that's really unfair because everybody I don't care if you two or ninety two. Everybody got a great ideal, and most people don't even act on their own great ideal. So you want somebody who's not acting on their own great idea to come support your ideal, you being selfish and stupid. They're not supporting their own shit. You don't think they have an ideal? They just ain't shit. Yeah they do, they too scared. So don't expect someone that won't move on their own shit to move on yours and then use that to judge the metrics of your relationship. Be self sustained, because anything if I tap you in to come on a financial journey with me, like hey, we're gonna do this, and you don't do it, that's cool. Just no, I'm still gonna do that ideal. And when I make my money, I'm not gonna feel bad about not sharing them with.
Speaker 3: You because you have the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still gonna do everything I said I was gonna do.
Speaker 1: Rather you get in and I'm not eve gonna take it personal because I don't want you to take it personal.
Speaker 2: When I become successful.
Speaker 3: I think they say that in the Four Agreements.
Speaker 4: It's like, don't take don't take like compliments to personal and don't take like what's the opposite of a compliments take it.
Speaker 3: Too personally either.
Speaker 4: It's just like, like you said, be self sustained, and that's a fact because they will be both, and there may be come from people close or far from you.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that also waiting on friends to validate you, waiting on friends to make you move to do things, Well, you'll be waiting forever, low key like, once you start making those moves and once you start believing in yourself, those people will come, right, you know, those people will come and you'll attract those people. I mean, I think about even just like our retreats, how we get so many messages where people are like, I want to come, but my friend and you know I'm waiting on my friend. I'm like, your friend will have you waiting forever. You're gonna miss out on this experience. Your friend will have you waiting out on money, your friend will have you waiting on opportunities, all types of shit. You kind of just have to count on yourself and just move forward and all the other those friends that you really want will will come.
Speaker 2: They will come flock to you. If I would have waited. There's two things I don't do. I don't hate on nobody. I don't wait on nobody. I like that period.
Speaker 3: I don't hate on no my bout it. I don't wait nobody. So wait, wait, wait, because I feel like you're talking affirmations, and we always shared affirmation, usually at the top. We try to do at the top of the show, but this week we're going to do it at the top of the show because I feel like you are a walking affirmation. So if you have an affirmation that you can share with our tribe.
Speaker 2: I'll share affirmation and the incantation.
Speaker 3: What's the incantation?
Speaker 2: Incantation is something like the chance dud okay, I like a spell?
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know we love spell. Spell here wh two.
Speaker 1: Witches another way of saying spells. Incantation and something saying that you would say or you would put into the universe. So I'll give your affirmation and both. I happened to live by first. The affirmation that I live by completely is if you can see it in your mind, you hold it in your hands.
Speaker 3: If you can can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hands.
Speaker 1: I believe that right now and I'm sitting inside of your thoughts. This was a thought before it came to life. If you can see but you saw it already.
Speaker 2: You see. You got to speak what you seek to you see what you said? Mm hmm, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hm. So if you can see it, and she's like, wait, you gotta speak what you see. Oh listen, you gotta speak what you seek till you see.
Speaker 2: What you said.
Speaker 3: You gotta speak, and you gotta speak what you seek.
Speaker 2: You see what you said.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta speak what you seek to you see what you because if you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hands. You know, I come from from nothing. I had a very impoverished, tumultuous upbringing.
Speaker 2: But I was able to.
Speaker 1: Climb my way out of that through changing my mentality. Where are you from originally original I'm from West California. Was California the projects?
Speaker 3: So what was your mindset then and what was the journey I guess to changing your mindset?
Speaker 1: Well, my mindset then was you know, and I didn't. I didn't in that moment. I didn't know, but that you know, I was a tyrant. I was in minutes I was Bello Coast borish and belligerent. But I didn't know that, Like it was just I was just dropped off in that I woke up in that environments. Bello Coast is like somebody's eager to fight. When you Bellow Coast, it just mean somebody's eager to eager to fight. I want to argue all the time, want to be that's a Beller Coast person. But I was Bello Coast borish and belligerent. I didn't know that because it was just an environment that I grew up in and it was normalized.
Speaker 2: That's all I knew.
Speaker 1: I've never been beyond that, you geel what I'm saying, And especially running around in the projects and having a bunch of friends and the projects been in there, you inherit that spirit and I didn't want to be broken. I didn't want to be poor, and I didn't want to be picked on. So I did whatever I had to do. And most of the time those things weren't great things. I wasn't a good person, you know what I mean. So when I look back on that, you know, most of the time I'm embarrassed the way I used to be because a fish don't seawater. I didn't know no better. But I've forgiven myself and freed myself from that because I just did what I had to do. In the jungle early in the morning, there's a deer running from a lion followed this story. There's a deer running from a lion. The deer is saying, Please God, don't let them eat me. The lion is saying, please God, let me feed my family. Different prayer, saying God. So when I was in that situation, I was a lying and I just wanted to feed my family, but it was somebody else like, hey, dear God, you know what I mean. But changing my mentality and tapping into my spirituality is what got me to understand there's a better way to do things, and there's a higher being than what I am and what you are, and we have to answer to that higher being. Whether you believe it or not, that's cool, whatever you want to believe in. But I changed my mentality because I wanted to change my circumstances. So to change your circumstances, you got to change your circle.
Speaker 2: Period. The only difference between poverty and prosperity is what you know. So you look at your closest friends. What do you know?
Speaker 1: You know what club is popping, you know when Macy's is having to sell. You know how to find your ex, nigga new bitch house.
Speaker 2: You know. That's what you know.
Speaker 1: Which you don't know nothing about IRA trust funds. You don't know how to file or a proper escort.
Speaker 2: You don't So that we get hurt by the things we don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know's it's interesting. I think a lot of not a lot of people can say I used to be a bad person. You know, a lot of people are unwilling to categorize themselves in that way.
Speaker 3: But you're so self aware. I'm wondering, like, what was it that shifted your mindset?
Speaker 4: Was there like a grandiose event that happened that you were like, let me sit the fuck down. Was there a conversation? Was there someone you met, Like it's a collection of things for all of us.
Speaker 1: I don't just I don't think I'm unique in that way. But I walked this, I was any streets for real like this I was. So I can't not say I was a bad person because it's documented who I was and what I did, And I always pair that with who I am now, because it ain't how you start, it's how you finish, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I ran around the projects, but now I live up in the mountains in a big ass house that I built from scratch.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have a mother that was there. My mother was on drug so I was about twenty five years old.
Speaker 1: And No, I didn't have a father, But still I am a father and I still take my responsibility serious.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't go to college, but everybody who works for me did.
Speaker 1: You don't need a college degree to start your own business, but you need one to go work with somebody else. So my life is just a representation. Like it ain't how you start, it's how you finish. And at any moment, you can extricate yourself from poverty, pain, plight, and trauma. You could just say I'm not doing that no more. As soon as you say I'm not doing that no more, I'm not that person no more, you're free and no one can hold you prisoner to a past persona of yourself.
Speaker 2: Soon as you stop, you're free at that moment.
Speaker 1: So it don't matter because soon as people see you doing good, they start bringing up shit from twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Doing good. I remember when you was a Oldham.
Speaker 1: I just know how to kide it now from y'all because privacy is currency. I'm happy still, so you I walk in my truth because I don't care. I live in my calling and you don't have to understand it was when God, it wasn't a conference call, it wasn't one on one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my calling wasn't a kind ain't for you. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So just being able to live long enough, man, know what, I can't talk about most of the things that I've done still to this day, you know. But there's a few people, few friends still living, and we catch up every now and again and just be like, man, we're here, like we lived long enough to grow great hair, because a lot of my friends did not live. Yesterday was my brother's birthday. He got killed in nineteen ninety seven, in twenty six years and still like it was yesterday. You get what I'm saying. And my big brother, you know, he was in these streets. He's a reputable but I'm not gonna even tell you. You know where he was from and all that, but he was irreptable but to me, he was just my brother, so losing him was like losing my father because I was the only father I knew.
Speaker 2: So it grew me up quick. I was about fourteen, so it grew me up quick, you know what I mean. I had.
Speaker 1: I went from having two blood brothers to just being in these streets by because in the same year my big brother was murdered, my little brother went and did like eight years, so he got it. My little brother was like thirteen and he went and did a So I went from having three of us figuring out to just me. So I got out here and I hit the ground running, and anything I do, I did it for real. So when I when I was in these streets, I was in it for real. I ain't never bully nobody, I ain't never pick on nobody, but if something came my way, I was the lion. And that's how I survived. Because where I'm from, you can't. You can't have no chance in your armor and survive. That's why a lot of my friends didn't. But also, you can't be a bully. I knew some dudes that was a bad motherfucker. I knew some bad motherfuckers like I had. I had some beasts at times where I was scared, literally scared to leave my house for real, like real beef. This ain't like now where you got these keyboard thugs and this was a different era, and you know, and I was, but I held my shit, you know what I mean? But I seen him and people ain't here no more. So bullies get killed and people who do too much get killed.
Speaker 2: You know how smart you gotta be to do just enough.
Speaker 1: To survive and not too much to go to jail and a paralyze and did you gotta almost be a genius. That's why I'm over here and I can excel, I can sewar. I can fly because.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: The people over here can never survive what I went through. But I can survive this. Oh irs, send me a letter. I made too much money?
Speaker 2: Cool? I had killers at my door.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing, too, is like anytime asks like how you doing, like he's like he's always looking at me, like what you mean? Like what the fuck do you mean? Howiday?
Speaker 2: Because life? Your life is good? Oh b O two five p three four. I'll never forget it. I was my case number.
Speaker 1: I was on GR two hundred and twenty dollars of food stamps one hundred and eighty dollars a month, and I had to make stretch. I grew up on gr and even as an adult, was homeless, and because it was just part of the culture I was with. And I remember when I decided I was gonna do no more, and I just made it. I heard a voice, but we all hear that voice, or your voice tell you what to do, and you ignore it. You you're disrespecting your own divinity. But I heard a voice like you gotta stop, and I was like, stop doing. But I had already heard voices before that. You know, I didn't been in some violent situations where I almost lost my life. And you bargain with God, You sitting there bleeding from the neck, dying, literally dying. You make it all kind of bargain.
Speaker 3: The last time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I swear to God, to God, God right.
Speaker 1: But so I made all kind of bargains and all kinds of things to get myself out of jams.
Speaker 2: You and them handcuffs.
Speaker 1: You're like, God, please help me in you know, But I had already had a voice tell me, you know, to stop selling dope. So then you know I was like, all right, God, I guess whoever telling me to do this, let's see what happened. So I'm on gr Then I heard a voice like, you gotta get off of this shit, and I'm like, well, I ain't selling dope, so I gotta just be broke, Like well, what I gotta do? And then the voice just said and I just adhere to that voice. But then, and I hate to just jump around, but I'm trying to impart a lot of knowledge in a short amount of time for your listeners. We all have choices and little windows of opportunity that come floating by over and over again. I'm in my forties and I can say that with probably because I don't look like it. And I got shipped to show for people who's scared to say their age because they look batter and they know I got ship to show I'm good. But when I see somebody this old that's still struggling, I feel bad for them, not because they miss the opportunity, but because they never They never developed themselves because opportunity don't come once.
Speaker 2: That's why I'd be like, yo, you you suck at life.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like they missed one opportunity and for the rest of their life. Lamb, you miss your one opportunity come over and over. So I'm like, yo, if you miss your opportunity in your twenties because she was young, and then your mid twenties because she was wild, and then your thirties because she was preoccupied with trying to clean up shit for your too. But that mean every time this window floated by, you missed it because your opportunity. So for the people listening, opportunity always feels uncomfortable, random and just sometimes grandiose, but all the time divine, and you jumped through the window. So I just I'm gonna just stop doing everything. And then I remember my wife. She was my wife at the time, and I got to tell this short story. She came one night I was at the trap House. Because a lot of people that just now met me through online, just now met me in this chapter. They don't know how bad all the other chapters were, so when they see me spoiling my wife, that's all you see.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I remember I was at the Trap House and I was sitting there. It was probably like eleven thirty, almost midnight at night. And then one of my homeboys was like, hey, I think your girl outside and I was on my sidekick, but my girl ain't outside because back then ain't.
Speaker 2: Nobody can pop up on me, especially in no trop house. She ain't tell me she was on her way. And he was like, yeah, I think that's her. I'm like, nah that in her. He was like, nah, that's your girl.
Speaker 1: She she got a silver came right, and I'm like yeah, so right when I said, I'm like, what she doing here popping up on me?
Speaker 2: And she like come outside? So in this in this era, I'm like, oh, ship, what did she find? Out?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You pop up?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck did you find? Like? What what? And I came around to her window and she was like get in. I was like all right, I'm like, oh Ship, I'm in trouble. So I get in the car and she started driving.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the like, I'm very uncomfortable and she was like yeah, so long story short, she was like, yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: Thinking I don't I don't. I don't want you over here anymore.
Speaker 3: So I've just been thinking.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking what And she was like, yeah, I don't want you, you know in there no more.
Speaker 1: You know, I leaving every one of your dreams, and you know I don't I know you doing this, so you know we could pay rent and we could do this now, but I don't want you here anymore. I got a third job, and I don't want you to come back work three jobs. And no one had ever done anything remotely close to that sidebar.
Speaker 2: At that point in my life.
Speaker 1: I was didn't trust no woman because I had mother issues that didn't know because I felt like the woman who should have loved me first didn't, So there was no way in hell any other these bishops was ever gonna love me. So I'm gonna get my lick first. But anyway, so that blew my mind. I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: And she was like yeah. So I I left my sack.
Speaker 1: I called the home and was like, yo, you can you give them I'm like yeah, And I never went back the next day.
Speaker 3: That's all she had to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She said I'm gonna hold you down, and she paid the rent. I was driving her car and so on and so forth, and she was like, just do what you gotta do, but do your dreams. And she and she held us down. So now you fast forward. People who know me and they're like, yo, you built your wife. I'm always twenty twenty three and my wife ain't bought her own car since two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Her last car was a Toyota.
Speaker 1: Camera and ever since then, you know, she's been riding Maseratis, Porsches, range Rovers, Lexuses, Bens. You know that I bought her, you know what I mean. I put six figures in her account. I built her a house, and Scratch took her to the lamp where you want this house? And she what where you want the house? At point point to a spot. But people don't understand, like how she was there for me and in those times. And I never forgot that. And I promised her she'll tell you. I looked her in her eyes because I was fucking up too during that time.
Speaker 2: It's fast forward.
Speaker 1: Weve been me and my wife been together seventeen years and lived together sixteen. I remember one point I was fucking up and I felt bad because I knew I wasn't living up to my pot I could tell in her eyes I wasn't living up to my potential, like and it was eating me that I felt like, damn, I think she's starting to stop look at me as a man. And I remember I had a couple of dollars left, and we went to this place called picnic in the Marina.
Speaker 2: We lived in the hood. We lived in Hawthorn, and I remember I sat her down right there. She was going back, and I was like, look, one day, we're going to live in the neighborhood like this.
Speaker 1: And I know I took a because she was sitting there just looking at me, and I said, I'm gonna take a picture because you was gonna remember this.
Speaker 2: I had a picture to this day because I told her why I'm gonn buy a house. I'm gonna make you a million.
Speaker 1: I laid it out there and she just sat there and was quietly just listened to this fantasy.
Speaker 2: And I've done everything that I told her I was going to do well.
Speaker 1: First, I had to change my mindset, and then I had to get out of that environment that I was in that made me that way. I had to get out of that environment. I had to really get out of the environment. Some of y'all got to get out of that environment because your circumstances hinges upon your circle. But I change on a wholesale basis and just some of y'all on that bitch ass change. I change a little shit you need to change on a wholesale basis. I stopped hanging with the people I was hanging with. I stopped picking the phone calls, I stopped going to certain cals. I just stopped doing everything, Like, all right, I'm done with this. I can't go back over there. And it's important that you isolate. When you're trying to elevate, you have to isolate. And a lot of people don't want to be alone because when you alone and you at night, that's when you start really finding out who you are. And a lot of people, if you really want to know who you are, and you really honestly out of yourself, you probably not gonna like who you are. And that makes people uncomfortable. So instead of sitting with their own thoughts, sitting in their own mess realizing who they are and what they've done, they'd rather go hit up an X. They're rather to go do anything rather than be alone.
Speaker 3: Because when you start to think and you're like, fuck, I don't really even like who I am. Yeah, that shit.
Speaker 4: When you're like when you make decisions, you're like, I don't even really like that person. That's not even something I the person I say I am, Really, that's not who I want to be.
Speaker 3: That shit is different hard.
Speaker 1: And it hits hard, and people can't stand it, so they abort the change and go back little by little.
Speaker 2: Now they're still picking up that car, still dibbling, dabbling in that. But I.
Speaker 1: Suffered through it because I was alone, because I don't want to be over there no more, and I don't fit in over here yet, so I had to And that's why I dubbed myself to unlearned relearned specialist, because I had to unlearn everything over here to wipe my hard drive clean.
Speaker 2: Then I mean, I don't know shit? What grown up?
Speaker 1: I want to admit they don't know shit. It's hard pill to admit. But when you admit that, you're ready to learn. Because your ability to be your your ability to be successful hinges on your ability to learn, not your ability to teach. You have to be more of a sponge and a brick. So I wipe my hard drive clean. I don't fit in over here no more. You know when y'all know, y'all want to know when you outgrown your friends and situa, When you like we talk about when you're saying to yourself, we're talking about this again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard this shit already. I heard this same people are.
Speaker 1: When they call and you like, I don't have energy, and they invite you somewhere and you starting to think, do I want to go?
Speaker 2: And there I left.
Speaker 1: That's a sign go with it and then commit isolation, rumination, elevation, extrication, germination, look all those up, and that is the order that they're going.
Speaker 2: I'm dubbing you with attack.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna explain with none of that means upgrades, upgrade your hard drive, she said, upgrade your hard drive.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think a lot of people too, like when they're doing the change, the isolation, you said that, like, you know, I didn't really fit over there yet. It's the yet that I feel like disillusions people they're like, oh God, like people that want change but feel like I can't, I don't want to, I don't deserve to be in that room, or like they're corny.
Speaker 4: Or it seems so far, it seems so far, it seems so out of reach that you're like, it's almost easier to backtrack to where you've been than the people you've been with versus trying to change your circle and change your environment to get to where you're going, where you don't even want to. You've judged those people even though they are where you want to be. You've judged them as you know, corny square, whatever the fuck it might be, you know, white, whatever it is, and thinking that you can't see yourself in that space, nor do you really want to be in that space, but you want what they have. So it's like, Okay, you want what they have, but you don't want to do the work, do the work to understand you don't have to be exactly like that person. You're gonna step into the space and be your own person.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe most people know that, so it didn't even matter of like I don't want they just can they think it's too far away when we're gonna you gotta have If you don't have honest conversations with yourself, you have to learn how to have honest conversations with yourself, because if you can't have an honest conversation with yourself, you're gonna repeal from honesty coming from others. So honestly, you're not like I don't want to be that you don't think you can, so instead of feeling bad about not being able to do it, quote unquote, you condemn it like I don't even want it.
Speaker 2: That's unnecessary. You don't need money, you would tell me, man, money, money is there? What's more important? Money? Or love?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 1: What's more important money? What the fuck are you talking about? Money is important in the areas that is important. It's not important in areas that it is not important. What are you talking about? What's more important? Your leg of your arm? Motherfucker? They both important in different ways. That's the stupidest shit ever. But that's your mentality. You've condemned having money and you are never having money.
Speaker 2: Is beautiful. Money's good, Which leads me to my affirmation. I mean my incantation right.
Speaker 3: Quick, before you do that, because I already know it's about to be a word. Let me let me let this backward real quick? Yes, please like the backwood that honey delicious ass backward.
Speaker 4: And it's the vanilla flavor, m and I feel a lot of love into this backwood.
Speaker 1: So what was it?
Speaker 2: I want you to repeat this, and I want you to repeat it with passion.
Speaker 1: I want you to say, money comes easily, money comes abundantly, and money comes frequently.
Speaker 4: Money comes easily, money comes freak, and money comes abundantly boom.
Speaker 2: Just like that.
Speaker 4: You know, money comes eat frequent, easily, money comes frequently, money comes abundantly.
Speaker 1: Boom, and you believe it. All you gotta do is speak it. And I know people think they need these long incantations.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You could be very sustinct and in direct and the universe have to yield those things to you. So as long as you vibrate on that same frequency, the universe is always going to pair you with everything on that same frequency without your consent for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're doing broke shit, then you're gonna get broke results, absolutely. You know, if your frequency is broke, if your mindset is broke, if all these things, you know, like people talk about a lot about manifesting, and you know, people are always like, oh, well you know I did this, I did that, it's still not coming. And it's like, well you got to check and see what what is it that you're doing that is still vibrating on this other frequency that you don't want. I want to go back to when you were talking about your wife and you know, her pulling up and picking you up in that way, and me too, I have some questions. Well, I couldn't help but think of like the mother wound that you had, which was you know, you thinking that a woman couldn't show up for you in that way and then her kind of I guess healing that in ways or beginning the healing process of you saying, Okay, a woman can show up for me, A woman can take care of me. I can trust that this woman is going to show up and be that and be what you know what I can be to her, and she can be that to me as well. And this idea that I know, I mean, you have two daughters, and how three? How old is your how old are you? How old is your first.
Speaker 2: Twenty two, seventeen and a year and a half.
Speaker 3: I can't help but think about why God gave you women with that notion that you had, you know, and just really having to understand that women can nurture you, they can love you, even if it's in the form of a child, even if it's in the form of you know, your wife, You can trust them. They can be safe. How old, where in your life were you when you had your first two child children?
Speaker 2: I was still in these streets.
Speaker 3: Do you think that having having your children was a catalyst or was it not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everything is a catalyst. There's something like everything.
Speaker 3: Because some people use children like my child changed my life, and that's not always the case.
Speaker 2: So the child is like money. It only amplifies what was already in you.
Speaker 1: If you was a deadbeat child, having a child on amplify that she was a deadbeat, lack a days ago and unambitious.
Speaker 2: If you was an asshole and you get money, you're gonna be a bigger asshole.
Speaker 1: If you was benevolent, when you get money, you're gonna be even more benevolent.
Speaker 2: So I does it play a role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what I'm trying to exclaim and really hammer home so the people out there ain't looking for one thing like I need that one thing.
Speaker 2: And it all works in concert for you.
Speaker 1: All that shit is working together, and only because a lot of things, even that I say and do now and I realized, like man, I had a ogtailing that shit before when I was fifteen.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing it. Just life gotta water. Some of that shit, it gotta water. It so it could germinate. Life got a water.
Speaker 1: But you hear these things so you could use anything for motivation. So don't be waiting like I need a catalyst. Not just wanting it is enough. But all you have to do is commit to that change. And I committed to it, and it was hard. I want to make no, but life is hard.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Not having shit and always wont shit that you ain't gonna never have is hard. Working for the shit you want is hard. Both things are hard, so you might as well get in there work for the things. You won't commit to your change because I don't chase side track and I'm careful with my words. My vocabulary is vast because words have power. We all know that, but we don't all put that into practice, because if we did, we will all upgrade our vocabulary. Most people don't know they only learned their first three hundred words. No, people ain't never learned. They only know they verse three hundred words because after they left high school or college, they stopped educating theyself. They ain't learn nothing past what curriculum they had, So they're like, what word are you?
Speaker 2: You don't read? Motherfucker?
Speaker 1: Seriously, when you first started school, they talked to your spelling words. Right then they teach you how to spell. Think about what you're saying. Spell Words cast spells. So the better the words, the better the spells you can cast. So that's why my vocabulary because I'm always speaking of incantation. I come from a place of poverty. Now I living abundance because these are incantation. I know words cast spells. So don't be like, yo, I'm chasing my dream.
Speaker 3: No, I'm heading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though that that that's to most people, that's an innocuous statement.
Speaker 2: I'm chasing my dream.
Speaker 1: Well, the only way you can chase something is it moving away from from So you are casting the spell that the very thing you.
Speaker 2: Want is constantly moving away from you. Living my dream that from you.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, say, I'm living mind, but I'm so aware of what I'm saying because words have power. Even if you go back to the Bible and you believe in that it said God said, let there be like he spoke boom, and it was he spoke it, He created, he spoke it. And that same Bible say, hey, you created in my image, so anything I could do, you could do. So God could speak something and there it is, and you created the same image, so can you You just speaking the wrong things. You're speaking the wrong things, and you should be very careful and very very weary of what you're listening to and what you're getting your giving your attention to when you're trying to elevate you have because it's poisoning you. You might don't feel feel like it's you eat all that candy as a kid. The kid don't understand and get in the cavity. They just go like my teeth hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you all right? So it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Some of youall souls are rand sid and have cavity because you set up in gossip all day? Are you complaining? You complain about everything. I never complain even if something is wrong, because I'm like, is it really wrong or is it just information? Do God want me just to sit at home? Is that why I got three cars and all my tires are on flat?
Speaker 2: All tires.
Speaker 1: God must be saying I got bad lurk, Like God was saying sit home tonight. He'll sif you go out, something that's gonna bad gona happen. But I've always had that visceral instinct. That's how I survived my circumstances. I knew when to take my ass home. I knew when to be like, nah, I ain't going you know what I mean. So it's the same thing. Nothing bad, nothing happens to us. It all happens for us when you tapped in. I'm proof of that. That's why I tell I'm omnipotent. I'm impregnable. You can't hurt me.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't even shit on me. I use it as fertilizer.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing you can do with me. You can't break me because you didn't make me. So if ain't nobody helping you, don't feel bad. I don't got no help. I don't got nobody. Use that as power because if they didn't make you, baby, they can't break you, and they can't take it.
Speaker 4: When you get there, you ain't help me do shit either, right, Yeah, because of me? When when you when your wife pulled up on you that day and she told you what she told you, and she said, we're leaving and you never went back, and she said, I believe in your dreams at that time, what were your dreams?
Speaker 3: What like did you have?
Speaker 4: You had a vision of where you wanted to be and that we're going to live in a place like this. But did you know exactly what was going to be the catalyst to get you there? Like were you into health and fitness at that point or what what was your what was your what were your goals at that time?
Speaker 2: My goals was pretty much no flex.
Speaker 1: Everything I'm doing now and I think it's I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that the way you think you're gonna get there probably ain't the way you're gonna get there. Is it never happens how you think it's going to happen, But it happens, and everything that happens has to happen because it's giving you a set of intangibles you're going to need. So pretend like you went inside of a room, and inside of this room with all these furniture and things, you were searching for a key, because you need to go in another room and open up a door to get to it. So don't skip rooms because if you skip rooms, you want to find the key, and when you get to the final room, you won't be able to sustain it because you never got all these keys. You need it, You know you need to pick up intangibles. You need to learn things about yourself, some things. Some chapters are All chapters are necessary, but some chapters are very necessary because it's.
Speaker 2: Preparing you for the thing you ask for.
Speaker 1: If you want to be something, you have to go through something, and that's a lot of people don't want to go through anything.
Speaker 3: I want to skip. They want to skip the stack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to. They want a microwave success. But you can't if you want to be Literally, it's universal law. In order for fucking water to become ice, it has to go through the freezer. In order for fruits, this fertilizer got to go through. Then you have to go through something to be something, and we want to skip that process. But the bigger the thing, the more grandiose the thing you want to be, the bigger that receipt for the pain.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a big bill.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: People say they pay dues, that's what they mean. They gonna. You're gonna take some losses. You're gonna suffer some isolation.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose some friends, You're gonna lose some sleep, You're gonna lose some money. You're gonna pay for that dream, and a lot of people don't want to pay for the dream. And we live in a time right now with all this fake ass manifestation talk, everybody talking about the thy manifesting. You ain't doing shit but waste some piece of pieces of papers and pins. For real, you're not doing ship that ship You're not know you not, bro It sounds no, you're fucking not. Imagine if you wanted to cook a Thanksgiving dinner, the first thing you're gonna do is name all the things you want for.
Speaker 2: This dinner, and you're gonna write it down. This all what I want for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: The second thing you're gonna do is go to your cabinet in the kitchen and see what all you missing?
Speaker 2: Boo boo boo, missing this, missing that.
Speaker 1: The third thing you're gonna do is go to the grocery store, go from out out putting everything in your basket.
Speaker 2: That's how you manifest.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all just stop at the list when I want turkey, and I want greens, and I want I want the house, and I want this, I want that, all right, But just like making down that list for Thanksgiving, you supposed to go to your cabinet and see what you're missing. You haven't even searched the inside of you and seeing what intangibles is missing because this person is different from the person you are whatever on this paper, because if you was that person.
Speaker 2: You would have it. So you missing the necessary intangibles to have this, just like making a grocery list.
Speaker 1: And then you still, like I said, you stop at writing shit down because even after you search your cabinets and see what you're missing, you got to navigate your way to the goddamn grocery store. You got to get off your ass and go get it. You ain't got off your ass and did nothing. You scrolling on Instagram looking at my page.
Speaker 3: And shit, And then you got to come and then you gotta come home and make the show.
Speaker 2: Wait pause, The biggest step we forgot. We forgotten.
Speaker 1: This is the step that this why I say, you just wasted pairs of papers and I'm had y'all say what the biggest step, the final step is so we found out what we wanted, the big old meal.
Speaker 2: We wrote it down, everything I want. Then we went to our cabinets to see what we was missing. Then we went to the grocery store.
Speaker 1: See from hour to hour, from chapter to chapter, putting everything on in that basket. What's the final step? You gotta pay for it. Don't want to pay for your dream because sometimes paying for your dreaming you won't have a girlfriend for seven years, our boyfriend or getting married rider. You don't want to pay for your fucking dream. That's why you don't have to know. You're not manifesting. It just shit sounds fly and that ship. It kind of irritates me because it's too much cap in your caption, because if you was really living like that, how come we can't see it? And everybody's philosophical. Everybody's fucking confusion. Confucius, I'm not Confucius, but here's the thing. Before you go put that fly ass caption on your picture, because it's too much cap in the caption.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of capping in the captions.
Speaker 1: So my thing is this, and there's a lot of opinions your life, and it's to mortality is proof of concept. It's your life is proof of So if you that motherfucking enlightened and you your life should be proof of concept because either you don't live what you're saying, or you don't actually do it because your life is proof proof of concept. That's why I never arg you with people who are who who aren't my equal, who haven't accomplished a chemists for I'm not what I look like. Are you in my reality to your hypothetical?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a bar, that's that's a fact, that's real.
Speaker 1: Tar from the side, what I look like? Are you in my reality from your hypothetical? You have no social proof of what you're saying. It just sounds good, that shiit just sounds good. You get what I'm saying. So again, you can have all this enlightening shit, but your life is proof of concept. Your life is proof of concept. So can we see the thing that you're preaching prevalent in your life? Because if it's absent, then you my friend, or what we call the old school terminology, a hypocrite in the new school termin that well, I ain't even new school because we was using this word when I was like, oh, this word is back in high school.
Speaker 3: Cap Oh, that's that's from back in the backcard, that word.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety four, ninety three. I was like, oh, it's back. Nothing is new. And my mammy, you used my Mamma used to say that I didn't really understand.
Speaker 3: But nothing is we was, no, no, none of this shit is recycled years all.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but cap y'all capping, and you get so good at cappin that fake it till you make it. You get so good at faking and you forget to make it. But to take just as much energy it is to make it as it do to fake.
Speaker 4: It right, and you just wasting the energy on shit that don't matter, just talking instead of doing. I think, even for me, like even when I get caught up in my own get in my own way, I have to remind myself that.
Speaker 3: You are proof of the concept that you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, you know.
Speaker 4: Even when I get caught in my own way and I'm struggling or I feel like I'm backstepping or my mindset is not actually, I have to remind myself like, bitch.
Speaker 2: You are that.
Speaker 4: Bitch, this is what you're doing like you are, you are this, you have this, you are doing this like bitch, you own property in a foreign country, you own a you own a you own a successful business, you wte a book, bitch you know And I'm like, oh yeah, what's up right? And it's crazy because like sometimes I'll have conversations with people and I'm like, like we talked about earlier, like tapping out because you're not talking about shit, and.
Speaker 3: I feel bad. But sometimes it's just like there's a difference between.
Speaker 4: Like it's a difference between like looking down at people, because that's never the like, never the fact. But also if you're not on the level that I'm at, I don't have the energy for this conversation. Everybody is not on the same level as you in places, and because a lot of people are just talking and you could talk a lot, but like I'm a big like let me see the proof of the concept, bitch, Like I don't want to do a lot of talking. I want to see And I'm here for dreams and I'm here for and I tell Erica this all the time.
Speaker 3: We do this a lot.
Speaker 4: We are very powerful, Our spells are very powerful, our words are very powerful. And like you said, you're sitting in our You're sitting in our in our manifestation. And so often I tell Erica, I'm like, I have an idea, but I'm just going to chill on telling you right now, because we don't have a time, you know, like because I know as soon as we speak some shitt as soon as we speak it, it's on its way. And so if we're not, if we don't have it in the schedule today, I'm not going to speak it, you know what I mean. But I really well, it's also on the way because we're willing to pay the price, and even at every at every corner, at every time, like okay, you have an idea, bitch, Okay, how are we going to make it happen? And sometimes I think people you may be listening, you might think, like the price is actually monetary, you know, like a monetary price, and sometimes it is. Obviously, everything takes costs to be invested in, and you have to make money to put back into your business. However, like we've been doing this shit for five years. For a strong three of those years we didn't make any money, but we put in so much time and energy and effort into.
Speaker 3: What we knew was on its way.
Speaker 4: And when I say like time and energy and effort, like it's beautiful now we could look back and like talk about it, but like I'm saying, like hours and hours of being in the dining room while our kids are in the other room staying up late, like just pushing to make some shit happen, even when financially it wasn't existing. But we had an idea and nothing and nobody could tell us shit or not. Our mom was like, that's maybe not a good idea. We have friends who are like, that's kind of too much. There were so many There was so much criticism and so much doubt, But our clarity and what we were doing and what we've been doing has been so clear that nothing stopped us. Even the lack of financial gain in a three year period never stopped us from putting in the work. And even if we couldn't immediately see the results, we fucking knew it was on the way.
Speaker 3: And I'm so grateful that we believed in our vision that much.
Speaker 4: And I found a friend that was as delusional as I was, but it was like delusionally real, and like when I think back on those days, the amount of fucking veggie tacos, the amount of dinners we cooked together, the amount of like just long ass nights we sat up in the dining room to make this shit happen. Every fucking week on iPhones in the dining room, dming people just alone, just like being honest with each other. And a lot of the process was obviously putting in the energy, but also just I think the beautiful thing about this brand, in this business is a lot of it has been looking in the cabinets and seeing what wasn't there and saying like, damn, Erica, like this is not who I want to be, and these are the decisions that I've made, and not just Erica. Hey, thousands of people I never met in my fucking life. Let me tell you where I'm empty, you know what I mean? But taking inventory out loud and taking accountability out loud, and then shifting making change and saying this is what I'm this is how I'm going to shift what I've been doing, and even if it takes a really long time, and I'm going to continue to do that. And I think people really underestimate that part, you know, the time, the effort, and like what the cost of making your dream really come true and just betting on yourself and really quieting the noise outside and the criticism and the critiques.
Speaker 3: And for people who.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of successful friends, your mom's very successful. A lot of people couldn't see the vision is because you could be successful, but you're not successful doing what the fuck we're doing, so you could never see the vision.
Speaker 3: Of course you don't understand, right, but they ain't not supposed to, right.
Speaker 2: Do you wear eyeglasses?
Speaker 1: You do? If I picked up y'all, if I picked up your eyeglasses and put them on, they wild hurt my eyes.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to see because they make my eyeglasses.
Speaker 1: Your vision is yours, Like I said, your calling is yours, and it wasn't a conference call. It was for you, So you don't That's why try to tell people it's unwise to be dependent on your family friends.
Speaker 2: So we talked about that at the top of the show.
Speaker 1: Your mother or anybody, because not all the time, and they're not going to get it, and sometimes they're going to push their own fears and trepidations off on you because you might be the exception and not the root. I walk in every situation and be like, yo, I'm the anomaly. I'm the anomaly. So you gotta let your faith be bigger than your fears. And and and just how the fucking just how the temerity to believe you can do anything you want to be. I have the temerity. I didn't care that I had no guidance. I didn't care. You know, I was a convict. I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I grew up poor.
Speaker 1: I didn't I was like, you know what, I'm gonna still do this fucking miraculous ass ship. You gotta have the temerity, and temerity is even heavier than audacity. Don't have the audacity, how the temerity to feel like you can succeed no matter what your circumstances is. And if you do that and align yourself with your purpose, kids, you not everything you want gonna come tap you on the shoulders. You't even got to check you out a big lie, suck fuck or steal for it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna come.
Speaker 4: Just that's a fucking fact. That ship will come to you and for And it did all this, like all this ship came to us. Everything we asked for came to us. Like we would speak it and wait a little bit, and they were like, hey, I'm here, what's up. Oh you want to write a book? Hey bitch, it's right here, like so like that is a fact. And I think once we started to realize that we we were the power, like you said, like God said, I'm making in my image he spoken, that should happened. Like people missed that part of the Christianity. They're so busy judging each other and Bible something that they forget. Like you are the replica of that power. Use that shit. And you know sometimes you're so busy praying, wishing upon a star, hoping, going to church, whatever you do, because that's cool too.
Speaker 3: But like you are, you are the peace the people.
Speaker 2: Oh black people, crazy.
Speaker 1: People, but a lot of people, a lot of black people think they can replace hard work with prayer.
Speaker 2: For real. They think they can.
Speaker 1: If yes, pray, But if prayer, if prayer could nobody pay, pray better than your grandma.
Speaker 2: If prayer could do your grandma wouldn't have died broke, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: And I ain't disrespect nobody, but thinking that, like nobody pray better than her, if it was only prayer, what do you You can't replace even in the Bible and say faith with our works is dead. You can't replace hard work with prayer. Y'all want to throw a fucking seat in the dirt and just hope it grow. It's gonna Some people are background actors in the movie about their own life. You're supposed to be the star. Even in my fitness business, I got people coming in there and don't want to make a contribution to their own transformation.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm not about to do it. I'm on the surgeon, bitch.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I can't jump in your body and have you it's for you.
Speaker 1: But people like that, I'll be like, hm, they probably won't get very far in life, seriously, because how you do one thing is how you do everything. So if you can't come to this gym and folks long enough to get your body together or something you're doing for you, I know you're not probably gonna stick with a business long enough until it turned the corner and make money. Because it takes the same fucking muscle. It takes the same muscle to thug it out. How you do one thing is how you do everything. You might not notice it. You ain't just late here, you laid everywhere.
Speaker 2: You just ain't know.
Speaker 1: How you do one thing how you do everything, it's the same. It takes the same muscle, the same set of set of intangibles. You get what I'm saying. But a lot of people want to skip the work you gotta put in, work, you gotta suffer. I learned that the part that I wish would have been the people would have talked about most is how you fail your way to success. I always say that now that I'm coming into my own version of success, I have realized, like I failed a lot to get here, and failure is a part of process. And I remember at one chapter in my life, I was scared to do a lot of things because I was scared to fail. But I didn't hear a lot of messages telling me like, oh, it's a part of failing. So I'm telling y'all, you fail your way to success. Man, you can't learn how to drive a park car, got to turn the car on and start hitting some croners.
Speaker 2: You fail your way there.
Speaker 1: So if you understand that a lot of people don't start things because they don't want to be seen starting from the bottom, I started all kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I started my own podcast, shout out.
Speaker 3: To as I saw your merch already, Well see.
Speaker 2: It in your mind you can.
Speaker 1: It's called the Unqualified as Fuck Podcast because we are unqualified as fuck. Because God would take the unqualified and put them in places that the qualified can't even get to.
Speaker 2: So now what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was just having this conversation with my daughter yesterday because she's very highly competitive, and you know I was a highly competitive child as well. But she'd be cheating. She'd be like trying to cut corners.
Speaker 2: And and sounds like she's smart cheating. She's like, because cheating is in school, that is bad.
Speaker 1: But if you look at somebody's paper and do that, But in the real world, if I hire somebody else to do my work, I'm smart.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Like she's using her innate, she innately and I watched bricks and do this, but tell your story.
Speaker 3: But it's more so like it's okay, yes that but also like even when she loses, she'll somehow flip it to make to like that she won. That's smart.
Speaker 2: She always want to feel like a winner. Nobody's going to make me feel like a loser. Keep going.
Speaker 3: But I was also telling her that there's it's okay to fail because that's how you become better, Like you have to fail in order for the successes to feel better, in order to be the best, you have to fail because you can't there's no, you have to have the opposite, yes, And so I was like, you know many times I failed, Iri, I was like, I'm just as competitive as you. I don't like to lose ever I am. That's one thing. You never call me a motherfucker loser, okay, And that's why I used to cry. I told her, like I used to cry every time I would lose. Like everyone knew, like, oh shit, here she goes, she's about to cry again, you know. And but the loss is what made me such a winner. I had to lose in order to like, you can't be saddened by the loss. In fact, you have to be motivated by the loss, because you don't ever want to feel that way again, right. I mean she's eight, so she probably was like, I don't want I still want, you know, I have.
Speaker 1: Not conventional ways of doing things though, because the world is this a new world. I remember my oldest daughter, who's twenty two now.
Speaker 2: She was in the ninth grade or eighth grade at the time, and she had a D on her report card. She was like, dad, are you mad? But my daughters were always honor students, dude, But she was like, dad, are you mad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: She was in the ninth grade, and I was like, hell, yeah, I'm mad. I was like, uh no, she had an F and now you man, I said, Hell yea, I'm mad, I said an F. I said, don't ever ever bring home another F. First of all, she was in the tenth ninth or tenth grade, so she's close to the real rule. So this is this is finna get.
Speaker 2: Real for you.
Speaker 1: I got to prepare you for real. So I told her, Hell yea, I'm mad, don't ever bring home another F. Don't ever fucking do that shit again. I don't give a fuck. If you got a cheat, you would have took somebody's paper erace, state your name on the top. You could have paired up with somebody to act like you was a friend and had him help you act. I don't give a fuck because in the real just what I told her, in a real role, F mean you couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 2: In a real role, when you can't figure it out, you got a three day eviction. No, this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: In a real role, when you can't figure it out, you lose your job because you was late to so many times getting the work.
Speaker 2: You have to start using your brain.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you cheat, just don't get caught, because if you get caught, then you're in trouble. She looked perplexed. I said, because it's the right way to do wrong. Baby, there's a right way to do wrong. And if y'all don't know what you lost, because the rest of the world, the people that's already up and that higher eche line, they're using a different playbook.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna stop there so i can keep living.
Speaker 1: But they won't give me. But they're using a different playbook. But it's a right way to do wrong. And I wanted my daughter to be prepared. Don't try to walk that straight line.
Speaker 2: I want you to bend the.
Speaker 1: Rules to where they work for you, because I've been the rules to work for me. I wasn't put here to let somebody else make a bunch of rules for me. And I'm born, and here are all.
Speaker 2: The rules for you. Fuck you. I'll do what works for me.
Speaker 1: I'll take the consequences or evade them, but I'm gonna do it work for me.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna let no other man be the ruler over my life.
Speaker 1: I don't like this rule. It didn't work for me. I don't want to do it this way. College might don't work. It's don't work for me. I'm not gonna do it this way because two plus two is four, but so is three plus one. It's more than one way to get to four. So it's more than one way to get to your happiness. And you might can't do it that way, So you have to find what works for you. You get what I'm saying without infringing on someone else's happiness R and P and someone else's progress.
Speaker 2: I have to say that, but they dragged me internet well.
Speaker 3: I like that you added that you can you could get to the goal many ways.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be malevolent or acrimonious in order to do it.
Speaker 4: I have a question, as you've evolved as a man, and and you know and your like your work, when you change your mindset, did that also play a part in changing your like your mindset, and like how you showed up as a husband, a boyfriend or a father, Like I know we talked about this a little bit earlier, but like you were talking about, like how you do grandiose things for your wife because you promised her things and now you're showing up in the way that in what you promise, you're giving her the things that you know he does.
Speaker 3: If you go follow six pack on the internet, I mean you look on his instagrams, you will see the beautiful experiences that he curates for his wife.
Speaker 1: I wanted you to finish your question, but I'm gonna say this because that was a question. Yeah, but it's because it's important for men and women alike to hear this. The best thing I ever gave my wife was peace of mind and consistency. If you need money to get her, she ain't the one homy little bro. If you need money to get her, she ain't the one little bro. And that's not demonizing and weaponizing women that it's all about money. But if you need money, if that is an absolute driving force to her affection and infatuation for you, she ain't the one. You get what I'm saying, so out of all the grandy, because she can have all these grandiose things and be miserable and then it ain't worth it. Yeah, so that's fine, but I want to amplify and highlight that the most important thing I gave her was peace of mind and consistency. Like she's very peace women just want a place they could be safe and tap into that feminine energy. You can't have her out here hustling for the both of y'all, figuring it out for the both of y'all, and masculine energy, and they want a button and switch and want her to turn around and be feminine. You put you're in that masculine energy, and now you're mad, you know what I'm saying. So for me, the best thing I ever gave it was peace of mind. She could take her hand off. Her hand ain't been on the steering wind alumnatter fact, not only is her hand not on the steering wheels, her seat reclined.
Speaker 2: She ain't even look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she just get to recline in her femininity, which allows me to recline in my masculinity.
Speaker 3: Do you hear this, man, do you hear this? This is the life hack. You don't listen. I know we live in a time where women have also perpetuated this idea that the nigga got to have the bag right, you can't do this, this and that. But I think even those women, those women have have stepped into this bad bitch I need this type of man era because they have lacked that. They have lacked consistency, They have lacked what was.
Speaker 2: The other thing, peace peace.
Speaker 3: They say, well, fuck the piece. You can't give me peace, You can't give me consistency, nigga, you better give me some money. Give me the money then, because that's what that's what you said. You're that's what you said you're good for. Right. The man is the provider, right, will provide for me then, because you can't give me in any of these other things right now, give me a headache, you manage it. And I'm not And I'm not saying that that is, that is not that is not the solution, but that is that's I think that's that is why it is graduated to this because that feels good. That bag feels good for right now.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, money can make you happy, but it can't keep you happy. And one thing I learned on my way up, and I'm still I'm still a sinding and I'm finna be I'm gonna be so real with y'all that a lot of people are gonna be mad, and some of y'all aint gonna understand what I'm about to say, but I'm being honest, and no, I don't have fifty trillion dollars. Yet I desire to have fifty trillion dollars because that means I can help a lot of people. But from where I'm at, what I've learned, from where I was to where I'm at, here's one thing I learned. I want you to hold on. I hopefully resonate. There's really not that many things to spend money on. You think you need all this money, but after you hear a certain amount of million, it all becomes the same, and it starts to become banal, and it would drain the fun out of life. Elon must tweeted something and everybody, you know, I think only very few people understood like what he said, like what it really meant.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The worst thing that can happen is being able to buy anything you want and living forever. He said, living forever and being able to buy anything you want is a curse. And a lot of people didn't really understand it. But I get it because I have a different relationship with the universe. And being able to buy anything you want taste the spice out of life, and life is supposed to be a roller coaster up and down. You go to a hospital, when you hook up to the machine, it's going like this strike life does this in the hospital.
Speaker 2: When you do this, you life.
Speaker 1: Life is supposed to have peaks and values, but if you could buy anything, you want nothing, it's a It takes the peaks and valley. So what I'm trying to tell y'all all that money don't mean nothing. It's people that can keep you happy. Money make you happy, but it can't keep you happy because when you're everybody at one point, hopefully Listen has had a new car, and when you got that new car, you're like, oh, I'm gona keep it, clean them and washing them and wash them and wash it. After a year, you ain't wash that car because it don't keep you happy, Like what's my next car? Because things can't keep you happy. Only the love of people in healthy relationships can sustain that happiness. So women, yeah, if he like yo, he ain't give me this, He ain't given me that. I want to supplement it for money. That's cool, But just understand money is a cherry on top. If you bring me a birth sole, you can have a cake and icing without the cherry, but the cherry and whipped cream ain't no good without the cake. That's just a cherry on top, And the cake represents the commitment, the peace, the honesty, the safety. These women don't feel safe. The cherry on top is the tangible things, like all right, we got a nice hut, but with having this without that, because no matter how big your house is, you can only sleep in one room at a time. And if you and that motherfucker crying and can't do nothing on it, it's like a luxury prison. That's a luxury jail. No one envies you, or the white people that's tapped into the universe don't envy that. They don't envy that. So the best thing I gave her was peace of mind.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Just do what you say you're gonna do, fellas in a timely fashion. Because women, they might not say nothing, but they remember what everything you said you was gonna do. And if she's in her divinity, she ain't gonna even beat you over the head with it. But she took a note like, all right, that's twenty things he said.
Speaker 2: He was gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Take cancer. She had cancer. Sh ain't forgetting shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when she is a little reluctant about your dream is because she remember you started many things and finished nothing. Some of y' I don't have a problem with starting things starting at Your problem is finishing, but your lady remembers all that. So she's just taking notes and holding you accountable for what you showed her. What I've learned because I've been on both sides. I was a fuck boy, I've been on both sides of this thing, and what I learned first women First, A woman will treat you how she wants to be treated, and then she'll start treating.
Speaker 2: You like you treat her.
Speaker 3: When you're not taking notes.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let me So we're going all day with our text and now it's my turn.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 4: Your homeboys me too, Okay, Yeah, I'm with my homeboys too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They start off like that.
Speaker 1: So you you you you You be a true leader, Fellas, and a leader ain't somebody with a bravado that can raise their voice and threaten to break TVs and become physically and verbally abusive. No, a leader is someone that can erect the necessary intangibles out of everyone that's under their tutelage to uh extract those intangibles to commit.
Speaker 2: Said goal and execute whatever the goal is. That's a leader.
Speaker 1: You do it first, she'll take notice you do it consistently. She will take notes. You do it consistently, and you do it first over a long period of time, then she'll take action with you. But you do it first, show her, don't tell her. Because women hate when you try to micromanage them. It's annoying when you ain't doing your ship. I want to get on them about what they ain't doing, and they know you're not. It irks stay.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, how could you dare even bring that up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So you're not being sick, You're not being sly. I haven't met a woman at my smartest that I'm smarter than y'all. Just have y'all just inherent y'all are extra terrestrial.
Speaker 3: It's a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. You bring life, You bring life, you bring a soul from somewhere else here. You're extra terrestrial. And the woman just you have a divice like y'all could just be in a shower and just be like this nigga cheating. It's a fact that you know what drawer right, up fronder the naki socks to the like.
Speaker 2: Literally a woman just be like, take you right to it. So instead of.
Speaker 1: Having her using her divinity against you to fight you all day long, work together, and now she's aiming her divinity at the world to move mountains for you. Because when me and my wife was at and she want my wife at the time at odds, we accomplished nothing because all her supernatural power she.
Speaker 2: Using it this and that. But when I put her at peace, put her at peace. Now she can use her powers for me. See to do that.
Speaker 1: She's using them in the right place because it's supposed to be you and your boo against the world, and it ain't nothing y'all can do. When I see a man that has been with the same woman for five years or better and he's living in lack of limited, lack and limitation, I know he's a problem because you got a secret weaponsitting right there. She can't be the problem because if you was doing her right, you could tell a woman like you could give a one if I want to here's my dream, I just I want to blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Oh one moment, let me get you, let me get your mediacount.
Speaker 2: Yeah not, let me get you. Two days later, she'll be like, here go three thousand dollars. Where you get that from?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. She is ready to get back.
Speaker 1: So if I see a man that's been with a woman for a long period of time and he's living in lack and limitation, I'm like, you have to be the problem because she's magical.
Speaker 4: You're using each other wrong. You're using it divinity on the wrong shit. Yeah, but and you are using her so she's not using her divinity on the right shit.
Speaker 3: Use all of the both parties are.
Speaker 1: But is the man's job to set the tone. I'm a little old school in that wain and I know a lot of people like, nah no, but that's cool. Whatever worked for you, try to work it. But nah, bro, look let me tell you a lot of shit was the ship that was here before you got here.
Speaker 2: You can't try to change that shit. That's universal law.
Speaker 1: Everything on earth has an equal opposite up, down, left, right, short.
Speaker 2: Tall, hot, cold.
Speaker 1: You can't now come in here and rearrange Well, you could try to rearrange it, but if don't be surprised if it don't go right.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree men set the tone, and I think that sometimes women are trying to like you're trying to make a man do a thing. And like even before I like, even when I was single on not in a relationship. One thing about me is like I have never really been pressed to be in a relationship, Like maybe I would want one, or I would like, you know, want companionship or just be tired of the streets because niggas are slow. But one thing is not like one thing I've always said is like I'm not about to like, I'm not about to be the bitch like, hey, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Because that's the man's job.
Speaker 4: If you don't see that I am the prize and that there's value in us being an item or being in a relationship, I am not going to be the one to be like, hey, I think that we should be together because you don't get it, so I don't need like I've always said that, like I think it's the man's job to see what's important and then set the tone and say, hey, this I want you and we should do this together. And if you say that and you're committed to it, then that's what I expect if I agree, But I'm never I've never been the type of bitch to be like.
Speaker 3: God, I'm going to drop some hints. I'll be like, catch you next week, nigga.
Speaker 4: I got some other niggas whose turn is coming up, because I don't think I've never thought it was my job as the woman to be like, hey, we should make we should do this together.
Speaker 3: I if you, if you suggest this, even my.
Speaker 4: Relationship now, he suggested a lot of times, and I was like kind of like being scared in ways because I haven't really been a committed person. But once he made it clear that that's what needed to happen, and then I committed. That's what it's been period, Like we've always together. Once I came around and made this agreement, we agreed to walk in this direction together, and I value that and my man because he made it clear he wanted me, and that made it easy for me to then say, okay, like I'd never understood about women are like like I just I don't get it. I think that like we are the magical ones, the magical beings, and men are too, but for the most part, they set the tone and then we follow suit, you know, there's a leader and there's you know, it goes both ways in many ways.
Speaker 1: But we magical and so I think especially this era, women are trying so hard to prove they can do everything a man can do that they missing The beauty of a woman is that she could do everything a man can't do. You're divorcing yourself from your own visceral essence, trying to prove you could do with these men could do.
Speaker 3: And I know I could do it, Like I'm a woman. I could. I could take care of the one, I could take care at home. But do I want to?
Speaker 1: There are some things you could do that a man, But there are some things you cannot be because we are not all created equal, And that's bullshit. People want to say that and they promote that. That's cool, and I'm gonna say it because I'm not scared of the internet.
Speaker 4: But you can coun you can live. But are you living in your truest essence by doing it all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you what men wasn't supposed to do at all. We're not supposed we are prepared for a reason.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to use each other, yes, as.
Speaker 1: A partner, yeah, but using is a good thing. Misusing is a bad thing. People conflate those two. It's okay, matter of fact.
Speaker 2: If I can't use you, that means you're useless. And what I'm gonna do with somebody that's useless.
Speaker 3: What are we gonna do together but at each other, like we.
Speaker 1: Need missus okay, But misusing is not okay. But using people as cooks, it's okay. You're supposed to so where my weaknesses are, that's where you supposed to be strong in.
Speaker 2: Come cover me.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I think when you choosing a mate, when you the more you know yourself, the better mate you gonna choose, because you gonna choose what you need long term and not what you want right in this moment. You get what I'm saying, because the best teams is the teams that cover each other's weaknesses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and where there's lack. I know that you got me right, But this is what you're good at. This is not good at.
Speaker 1: You asked me earlier off camera, you was like, who gets the final say in the house you I was like, ish, I was like, it depends on the category. The things that she well versed at, she gets the final say. She's well versed in it. I told you that off camera and the things I'm well versed that I get the final say of the things I'm well versed at. We're equal, she's not insubordinate to me, and then I don't have to even you don't have to go over there.
Speaker 2: That's already covered. We never have to talk about that. She knows I'm the head.
Speaker 1: I am the head, no question, but she's the neck, and the neck holds the head up and can turn the head in any direction. She does not want to be the head. She wants to be what she is and be the best at what she is. I don't want to play her position. I want to play mine because her position come with duties and responsibilities that only she can do, and there's a lot of my duty responsibilities that only I can do.
Speaker 3: And compliment each other harmony, When.
Speaker 2: You guys are in harmony, you don't have to be the exact same.
Speaker 1: When you go do a concert or a band, the guitars playing one melody, the saxophone might be on a different melody, but they in harmony, so it sounds good.
Speaker 2: So you and your partner don't got to be the same.
Speaker 1: Y'all just have to be in harmony, to compliment one another and understand positioning and our relationship work. Y'all could do what y'all want out there. Because I don't want her position and she don't want mine. I'll cultivate and help her in her position and what she wanted to do, and she'll do the same for me for the greater good of the team. We're not in competition and we're not trying to be each other role. I don't want that. Like I can't do a lot of the teams that she could do. I don't even want to do them. My wife don't want to change a tire. Why aren't you just raining like crazy? She her tire was on flat. She had to go to work the next day because she worked from home too, And I'm like, it would be storming and you will catch your flat tire and have to go to work tomorrow morning. And it's five o'clock, so I'm literally out in the storm. That's when it was storming. Heard changing her tire and she was in her office looking at me house window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so glad. I'm so glad. I'm the next so glad.
Speaker 2: It's spraining and it's slipping around you.
Speaker 1: Right, And I can't put my knee on the ground because it's wet, so I can't even kneel down. I kind of got a hobbard and my hands slipping, and I'm like damn. And I looked up in the window and she's just like eating and looking at it, which was like, all like, must be nice. But she'll say that when I'm chilling, just got my feet up and all the clothes separating and piles, and I'm just bepepep shipping and finished. Washington ain't gonna get up and stop it. She's gonna get up and stop it. So she looking like, must be nice. We all have our responsibilities and duties as ordain in our relationships. So find out what worked for you and your relationship and work that. If tradition don't work for you, don't do it. I don't believe in doing stuff that are Trying to follow a tradition that don't work for you is like being bullied by dead.
Speaker 3: People who are these niggas anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well how are you all dead people? Cohurt you? I don't work for you. Do what works. So me and my wife that is old work for do what work.
Speaker 3: It's a fact you being bullied by some niggas.
Speaker 2: Work for you.
Speaker 3: Father said, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The four fathers only had one father. Other three niggas got one father them other three niggas don't count. But yeah, so in all seriousness, I was being a little facetious there. In all seriousness, just find will work for you and your partner and work that ship. Respect each other's roles, don't disrespect each other's. Like what you're doing a hard and what you're doing, yes, it's hard. It's parts of that you don't know about because you're not a man, or you're not a one.
Speaker 2: You can't. They can't.
Speaker 1: The opposite sex, like your man can't even begin to describe what it's like to go out in this world as a man, get beat up all day and come home and have to explain why certain things ain't hidden.
Speaker 2: That's hard. And a woman can't explain.
Speaker 1: What it feels like to feel like she might don't have a voice and want to do things but feel them like we both it's hard for both of us. So just love on your mate, understand your mate, respect your mate's role, and work together and then you could be in harmony. So I'm speaking to y'all, like I say, my life is proof of concept. I've been with the same woman seventeen years and that we have a happy, healthy, fruitful relationship. It's important that I emphasize that because just because you be in somewhere for a long time don't mean you happy. Niggas go to jail for ten years don't mean they happy. So you could be somewhere for a long time, but don't mean you're happy. We happy, healthy, and fruitful. You could be with some for a long time, and y'all still ain't got no businesses. Y'all still like what kind of y'all? How y'all want a basic born and but now.
Speaker 2: Relationship that's not projective.
Speaker 3: If you're not, yeah, get.
Speaker 1: Together five, six, seven, eight, nine years later, y'all should own some properties.
Speaker 2: Y'all should get it popping.
Speaker 1: Because how you supposed to be smart in this magical person and then he's supposed to be smart in this matter. So how do two smart and magical people get together and do nothing?
Speaker 3: Or nothing?
Speaker 2: That's somebody lying.
Speaker 3: Something's wrong. Somebody is not being what they supposed to be. If you're listening right now you feel triggered.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Well, this brings us to the part of the show where we read the tarot card that mister six pulls. It's the Magician, which seems appropriate, which all of our tarot cards always always go with through episode.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you what it means, my friends.
Speaker 4: It means manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action.
Speaker 3: If this ain't you, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know who is.
Speaker 3: You are the magician. You got tattoos. You might need this tattoo.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 3: As a master manifestor.
Speaker 4: The Magician brings you the tools, resources, and energy you need to make your dreams come true. Seriously, everything you need right now is at your fingertips. You have the spiritual fire, physical earth, mental air, and emotional water resources to manifest your desires. The elements were in parentheses, and when you combine them with the energy of the spiritual and earthly realms, you'll become a manifestation powerhouse. The key is to bring these tools together synergistically so that the impact of what you create is greater than the separate parts.
Speaker 3: This is alchemy at its best. Now is the perfect time to move.
Speaker 4: Forward in an idea that you've recently conceived shout out to Unqualified as Fuck podcast in the building. The skills, knowledge and capabilities you have gathered along your life path have led you to where you are now and wherever or and whether or not you know it, you are ready to turn your ideas into reality. In your quest to manifest your goals, you must establish a clear vision of what you will create and why before you act. It is not enough to be motivated by ego, money, status, or fame. You need to have a sole connection to your goals and intentions. You are a powerful creative being and that is your opportunity to bring your higher self and alignment with your day to day actions to create the future you want. And let me tell you, when he picked this card, he was like on the phone, he was like and just picked it. So that's how you know that when the stars are aligned, the stars are aligned, and when you're in the good, good media house with the good moms, the stars are always aligned.
Speaker 2: I receive.
Speaker 3: This morn that way.
Speaker 2: I received.
Speaker 1: I received that we talked earlier on in a segment about how words that have power, So I just want to acknowledge to the universe. I received every bit of what you just said I received. I'm welcome expeditiously, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: We are so grateful that you came to hang out with us today. What was coming.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about this since October that you came on the show. So I'm grateful to make this happen and find Zaddy June. Tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Will you have a hory?
Speaker 1: Do you think it?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah? I had once upon a time.
Speaker 3: Is this for Patreon?
Speaker 2: I had a friend before I can even sell on a bit. She can't. She was like, so you're not coming, no, bitch, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not well, well, y'all you know, let me just tell you you don't want to miss this horry from six. So if you want to hear this Mommy daughter horror story for real, make sure you go check us out on Patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices. This might be like a level ten. This is a level ten horror story. It's for real. This is horror with an H and also double this is an ultimate Okay, this is a good This is a good one for the good mom. Yeah, so make sure you go go. Here's a terrible se go ahead and check.
Speaker 2: Out not just a bad choice, that that's a bad that's.
Speaker 3: A bad woman, not a good person. So make sure you're tapping with us on Patreon six Where can our people find you?
Speaker 1: You can find my fitness page at six pack City. That's the number six P A C K C I T Y that's for my fitness page. And then you find our podcast page at the UAF podcast you AF podcast tapping.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll make sure to link all that in this episode description. Make sure you go rate and review this episode on Apple Podcasts. If you're watching on YouTube, hit the subscribe button. Bitches, make sure you go check out the retreat the Good vibera tree is coming up in Sayulita, Mexico on July fifth, July and July twelfth. Check out our cute ast merch it's popping. We restock all the time. You can follow me at watch Erica and me at Mila with an h underscore map with two Piece and we'll see you next week. Byel Not.
Speaker 5: Too Solo record
Speaker 2: Las