Speaker 1: Ah, you know, hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. I'm usually on our big flagship station w o R in New York. I'm not a little disoriented because I'm on vacation for two weeks. You know, I'm taking two weeks off end of the year Christmas break. But I didn't think I could take two full weeks off. I mean, Linda, could you go without working for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I'd missed it too much. Mark, you can't go that long.
Speaker 1: No, you can't not work for two weeks. So I figured I did a you know, I did Cudlow yesterday, not liberals. Yeah, so yeah, I'm not that left wing. So I can't just sit around and do nothing. So and this is the most listened to radio show in the world, So who's going to say, no, you come fill in for Sean Hannity. And we got you know, I came. You don't just walk in and go on the air. You got to do a preparation. We had to go over the Linda had the menu for what they were ordering lunch. I had to pick something.
Speaker 2: The most important part of the day was you getting your lunch order in. I said, oh my god, Mark, do you want to be a to the launch or yes?
Speaker 1: Well, but she never has a simple thing like it's pizza, you want cheese or pepperoni. It's always someplace with four thousand items on.
Speaker 2: This doesn't want to eat healthy.
Speaker 1: I know, but you got to scroll through. How about salads? There's four hundred salads and you got to look through. Oh actually I forgot the chicken case of deea but that's okay, that's okoy. See I told you I wasn't ready to come back. I've been actually I've been on vacation for like five six days already. Really yeah, so I'm not used to working. You always wear those glasses. I never say with glasses before? Oh yeah, oh really I am. I never saw your words. She looks like it's like Chuck Schumer. Now with the glasses.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I think I'll be leaving. You can do this on your own. She'll be fine, very nice, class fine, Yeah, all right, Uh get easy, Romeo. It's only three oh eight.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you mean I got two hours in like fifty two.
Speaker 2: Minutes more hours of my stink?
Speaker 1: I know, no, no, no, we'll be fine. We got lots of great guests. We got Hey, there's actually a lot to talk about. You would think Chris's week, nothing's happening, but plenty is happening. And Christmas Eve is tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Right, Wow, did you go to confession before our Lord?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I actually went to the confession and I said to the priest you first.
Speaker 2: You're a mess. Better, you're gonna get cold. Brother.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. It's a joke. So, uh, everybody will tell you New York is dying. Everybody's leaving, you know, with Mom Johnny getting elected, Socialism New York has finished. It's over. Go outside where we are right now, Try to walk down the sidewalk. It is so crowded in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all from Europe, they're used to it.
Speaker 1: No, there's plenty of Americans. So you know, this is the busiest Christmas tourist season ever. You right now cannot get a hotel room in New York. It's absolutely impossible. It is packed. And you're saying, well that's tourists. Well, now go try to rent an apartment in New York right now. Apartment rentals are through the roof. There's no apartments left to rent. People coming rental means people just moving here. And as far as apartment sales, a record amount of closing last month. So people are not running away.
Speaker 2: Are you sure they're not just making their last run in before Mom Donnie takes over.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll be that bad. And there's a lot of things. You know. He is a crazy socialist, but we had one before. His name was Bill de Blasio.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's way worse than Bill de Blasio.
Speaker 1: Come don't count on. Deblasio is pretty bad. And everybody in this new Mom Donnie administration are former Deblasio. The same people, same deputy mayors, same everything. It'll be very similar, although it'll be different this time because Trump is president and there's things he can do to counter everything Mam Donnie does, even if Mom Donnie plays around with the police force or crime. We have a great US attorney Southern District that's New York. His name is Jay Clayton. This guy has said he will step in and go after the criminals on He can do that too. The Feds can actually go on the streets arrest criminals left and right, shoplifters, muggers, robbers, drug dealers. They have the power to do that, and people forget when Rudy Giuliani was the mayor, he would one day week I think it was Wednesday. He called it Federal Day. You'd have the Feds come in and arrest everybody. And there's a reason for that. You know, if you arrest somebody here in New York, they'll go before one of these lunatic liberal judges or our lunatic district attorney. He'll just let him out. But when the Feds arrest him, goes to a federal court where they are sent away. So it's not as bad as and count on Donald Trump to keep an eye on mom Donnie. And apparently they've kept the relationship up. They talk on the phone once every couple of weeks. They've kept in touch and uh, what you look at me like that for he'll keep an eye on this.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I have to say, I did not know that Rudy Giuliani did that. So that was actually very Was it every week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think every Wednesday was fed Day and so.
Speaker 2: That was the day that all the criminals stayed home. If you watch that's why they made it the day for theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you watch Blue Bloods it's in one episode where this is really there's a criminal who he got a mut unity and a plea deal, he got witness whatever he got. There was no way to arrest this guy. The NYPD could not touch this guy. So they come back and they arrest him with a couple of the detectives. He says, you can't don't don't you know, you can't think this. These are federal guys. They're not part of the deal, and the Feds took them away.
Speaker 2: So well, man, I hope they start that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do that, but a lot of stuff is going on. Hey, the Epstein Files, this is the greatest thing in the world because every time they release another thirty thousand things, there's one picture at Trump and all the left wing on television go, aha, we got him. It's always the same though. With Donald Trump's picture, he's in a suit and tie. He's in a ballroom with three hundred people. It's usually it's a ballroom he owns. It's either the plaza he owned at the time or mar A Lago. It's in a ballroom at a party that he happened to be at. Whenever it's Bill Clinton, there's four thousand pictures. He's in a bathing suit, he's naked, he's in a hot dub, he's in a massage room, he's in a swimming pool, eight girls. And I heard one of these CNN idiots tried to well, you know, many people have taken pictures of Bill Clinton. Yeah, at an event with clothes on, not naked and hot up with him. So you're not going to get Trump on this. He has nothing to do with Epstein. It's fair. I can explain the whole thing. I was there for a lot of this late nineties. Epstein was a very wealthy guy. He went down to Florida, bought a house in Palm Beach. When you're a very wealthy guy in Palm Beach, one of the first things you do is join mar A Lago. And when you own the hotel, the club, whatever it is, and you find out there's a new zillionaire in town just joined. He's at a party. You say hello, You're nice to him, you you knowvite him to some other events. That's what it was. And then very shortly into this relationship he found out some terrible things about Epstein. He went after a young girl in the clubhouse, who turns out was the daughter of a member. So he banned him. That was it. Fought with him, never talked to him again. This is a million years ago. Meantime. Look at the pictures of Bill Clinton. He's got dark hairr he's got light hair, he's got white hairs. Are going on for like thirty years with Bill Clinton, and they keep catching people. First of all, I have a lot of photos on my phone, at my computer, I'm like twenty thousand. I look at this Epstein stuff. He had like four hundred thousand pictures on his computer. Do you know anybody with four hundred thousand pictures? You know that first patchy released was ninety thousand, and that was just a tip of the iceberg. But you're seeing all these liberal icons. There's Larry Summers and a thousand pictures. And then we see Noam Chomsky, you know, the great beloved Harvard left wing kook. There he is all over Epstein. So one left wing guy after another's being destroyed. They just released another thirty thousand of today there's a picture of Trump in a suit and tie in a ballroom at a party. And again, ah, he got him this time, Never gonna get him. On anything forget about it. And I love when he you know, he's doing a great job running things, but also when he really puts his mind to it. What did I do to make them really insane? What can I do? I know he watched his MSNBC and CNN, and as mad as they are, you this, what can I do to even get him matter? You know, when you're in the zoo and you want to hit the bars of the cage and get the tigers.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know anything about that. What is what's happening when you go to the zoo?
Speaker 1: People do that? You see kids do that? All they look at that, look at anything. He does that. He's grown up, bro, No, I don't do I'm just in people. But he comes up with things like renaming the Kennedy Center, calling it the Donald Trump and John F. Kennedycy. They went berserk. Now these are the same Democrats. I remember four years ago they had to rename every They renamed every park, every military base, every street. Guy named George Floyd Boulevard. They're renaming everything in the world, depending BLM all over the streets. We didn't say a word, Nobody said it. Don't he renames the Kennedy Center. They go insane, and he had a there is a right for him to do that. The Kennedy Center apparently crumbling, falling apart. He took a tour of the building after coming back to office, and he's an expert in this. He's looking inside the building everywhere. It's crumbling, it's not being taken care of. He had to bring in a lot of crews fix the building, save the building. And I know they go crazy. He put in his own board and they're booking more right wing kind of bit and they're getting nuts. Look at the numbers, attendance numbers, ticket sales, everything is way up at the Kennedy Center. So you can put his name on it. Now, you could make the argument, if you're a crazy left winger, that well, he's not the type of person who should be on a performing arts center. He's not his character. Hey, we didn't complain about John F. Kennedy, who's, as Moe Green said, banging cocktail waitresses two at.
Speaker 2: A time, not for nothing. Wow three o'clock. But you know, there's also this idea that Donald Trump has a legacy in the performing arts world, whether it was putting on Miss America, whether it was holding brand events, whether it was TV shows.
Speaker 1: You actually had the number one TV show in America.
Speaker 2: I mean there is a little bit of background there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you might say, well, somebody dignified like John F. Kennedy. I love John F. Kennedy, but this guy's with Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, let's talk to Marylyn about how dignified he is.
Speaker 1: There's a long list of names. Hey, there's one that just did a podcast. We didn't even know about. Mimi Something, who tells this story. She was young, like nineteen, working in the White House. The President United States said would you like a tour of the residents, and, according to her, takes her upstairs. They're in the bedroom and.
Speaker 2: Mimi Alfred was nineteen years old when she was seduced by President John F. Kennedy. She has now written a tell all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but she was on some podcast. There's audio of it. She said, I lost my virginity that day, and well, it's a presidential order. What are you going to do? I mean, gross, no, But you imagine you're nineteen, it's the president the United States, You're in the white and remember you had that swimming pool where he had.
Speaker 2: He was young. I mean, I will say he was a young president. It wasn't like you know other presidents prior.
Speaker 1: He had a father, Joe Kennedy, who was like eighty and doing the same exact stuff all the time. But he had a swimming pool and there were two let's just say. I can't say there were hookers, but there were two young women who were put on staff and they basically were in the pool with them all day. Pixie and Dixie or they had some names like that.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right, Yeah, yeah, so we call them escorts.
Speaker 1: Think we're close to escorts. But if you can put Kennedy's name out, you can put Trump's name on the building, and then hey good. For sixty minutes, they did a piece on the prison in Al Salvador where they take the ice people, about how conditions are bad there. It's violent, it's dangerous, and they were going to go after Trump with this piece, and well, first of all, why would it be so violent because these people are in it. I think that prooves right there. What kind of people they are? You put them in all in one place and they're killing each other. But sixty minutes did a piece on it, and the new head of City CBS News, Berry Weiss, looks at it and she's right. She said, you didn't ask anybody from the Trump administration of comment. There's no balance here. It's an old story. The New York Times did this two months ago, and apparently she put it on hold. She said, it'll run, but we're gonna interview people in the White House, get the other side, make it a fair piece. Well, apparently almost everybody at sixty minutes is going to walk out. They're gonna quit. They're so you know, up in arms that they're journalists. Meantime, in Minnesota, you got the biggest fraud in taxpayer history, nine billion now missing. How many reporters are sixty minutes sent to cover this? I have the exact number here, zero. None. Now, if I were running a news show and I found out somebody somewhere in America just stole nine billion from taxpayers, wouldn't you send a reporter there? Wouldn't you say, Hey, this is a good story, not for sixty minutes. The most corrupt? Are they the most? Well? Maybe ABC the Sunday.
Speaker 2: Show I just called even straight across.
Speaker 1: I love that everywhere I didn't the only still watches what do they call it? ABC Sunday? Whatever it is with George Stephanopolis.
Speaker 2: He's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He's never on every week I watch It's Jonathan carl Or that the old weather beaten old Martha Radditts. Though Georg Stephanopps comes in like two three times a year. Why is his name still on the show. But hey, we got a lot to talk about today. We got a lot of great guests to get to a interesting governor's race here in New York. We'll go over that. You're going to be you can find this very interesting. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, make sure you follow me on Instagram, Mark Simone NYC and Instagram. Oh and follow me on Twitter. They just took away like ten thousand followers. They think they're bots. Oh god, Oh so Mark Simone and ny Instagram.
Speaker 2: And maybe you'll look it up on the break and give it up the right way that would be.
Speaker 1: In you'll find me. He's got a check mark on it. Anyway, we had a lot to get to. Mark Simone here for Sean.
Speaker 4: Hannedy exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all day every day.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Anity Show.
Speaker 1: You're gonna play Christmas music every time, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: That's actually I like that great. We love Christmas music because you get to hear all they Martin next, Yeah, well you get to hear all these people. You know, people never hear them otherwise you hear Andy Williams, Bing Crosby, all these all these people once a year the Pearl Lives Pearls.
Speaker 2: I stand by that selection.
Speaker 1: What song did he have?
Speaker 2: Holly Jolly Baby, Oh jolly Christies?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yeah, Oh he was all right, but uh, Nat king.
Speaker 2: Cole, you know these Matt King Cole, Karen Carpenter, Ben Crosby, Danny Kay, the Andrew Sister.
Speaker 1: Danny. Oh, he was a horrible guy.
Speaker 2: Listen, if we went through a reactor for how nice they were, we wouldn't like anybody.
Speaker 1: It's very confusing, you know, like you see Rob Reiner on television, Vicious on Trump, vicious Fish. But I knew him. He was the sweetest, nicest, most wonderful guy in real life. We should talk about this later because it's not just there's a lot of people. They're really nice people, friends of yours, they're relatives, it's wonderful one. Then you bring up Trump in there like screaming maniac. It's it's they call it Trump's Arrangement Center. But it's more than that. It's like a weird Jekyll and Hyde kind of thing. Hey, there's going to be a very interesting governor's race here in New York. John McLaughlin is the best polster in the world, and we'll talk to him next. He knows a lot about that, and we'll talk about the midterms and a whole lot more. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We got a lot coming up. You can't always get what you want, but you can get Shawn Hannity online at hannity dot Com. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We got a lot to get to today. But first let's get to the greatest poster in the world. Now, there's two kinds of poles. There's public polls. You see them in the newspaper, you see them on TV. These are cheap, flimsy polls. They take a few hundred people, not very carefully selected, and they're they're not that accurate. But then if you're a candidate, you get the real polls. These are much much, much more accurate. It's not two hundred people. They get like twenty thousand carefully selected people, an exact model, electric, real serious polling. Now, the best in the world is John McLaughlin. His website is McLaughlan online dot com. Of course you know his cousin, Linda McLaughlin.
Speaker 2: So his favorite cousin. You'll aout that part the absolute asking yourself.
Speaker 1: Actually no relation, but John mclochlin the best poster in the world. John McLaughlin, how you doing.
Speaker 3: It's a pleasure to be here. Thank you for the introduction, as well as Donald Trumps president and having done all his campaigns, quite happy to accept. So it's like, and by the way, there has to be a distant cousin with Linda. Yeah, she's definitely on the smart side of the family. So it's like she does it, but she does a great job. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Donald Trump is usual used as polster, as have premiers, presidents, prime ministers all over the world. Lots of people. Hey, now there's a governor's race. We have a terrible governor, Kathy Hochel, ineffective and competent Democrat as you're going to run them against the least Stephonic, but we all we likely stephonic. But she's a legislator, she's great running a hearing, interrogation, but none of these skills coming to play as a governor. The other candidate was Bruce Blakeman, who is a manager who really is a governor. He's the county executive of Nassau County, best county executive in America, and that's basically being a governor. He's phenomenal at it. So what do you think he's now the candidate as far as you know, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, having pulled for Bruce, he's done a great job. Phenomenal And you're exactly right about Bruce. Where I mean, Nassau County's right next to New York City and it's bigger than eight states in terms of population. So he's been running that county for the last four years, and you know, to win in New York is really tough as a Republican. But like Pataki was able to win against Crawl and then serve three terms, Bruce is very similar and he's very likable. He also he just won reelection where while Republicans were losing in New Jersey and Virginia and upstate where they lost like fifty county legislatives upstate, and they lost races in Syracuse and other places. Nasal County, they swept everything. It's an eight point Democrat county and Bruce won by twelve points. It was a blowout, and he carried the whole ticket to DA, the clerk, the controller, every town office in Hampstead, Hempstead's Awards town of like eight hundred thousand people, the Bay North Hampstead. The Republicans swept everything, and it was because they ran on a record of cutting taxes that was their affordability issue. Bruce actually cut taxes that held them the same for four years, frozen. And he also hired hundreds of law enforcement officers so that it was named the safest county in America by US News and Wall Report. So on the issues that New Yorkers really care about most. He's got a great record like a governor, as you're pointing out. And he also did a lot of other good things, like you know, he took the mass off the kids after COVID. He did, you know, he kept men out of girls' sports and county facilities and and he's really done a great job as county executive and he's earned i mean, President Trump support him. He's earned a you know, a lot of support of because he had to run for reelection this year and by the way, four year years ago, when he was running against the citting county executive who was popular at the time but greased taxes and the Democrats are trying to bring in Cassas Bail, Bruce was down twenty four points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pault.
Speaker 3: Delivered to him and it didn't face him at all. He's you know, he's an experience. He's a candidate where he's run for office before. He's down twenty four points, he worked really hard. He ended up winning that race because he stood against Karsas Bail and he stood against higher taxes. And what the great thing is now he got reelected because he kept his word, which is refreshing in politics.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and he's a great, great guy. Known him for years. You can tell everybody what a great guy is to And when he ran for county executives against a woman who it was the same thing like you're hearing now, Oh nobody's going to beat her. She's the Democrat, it's impossible to beat her, and she was a very nice, likable woman, Laura Curran, unlike the screechy Kathy Huckel. So this should be actually easier for Bruce Flakeman to win, shouldn't it.
Speaker 3: It's certainly I wouldn't say easier, but it's it's certainly he's well positioned to win this because the race he just came off, you know, he basically was he was taking like a quarter of the Democrats. He took a third of the African American vote, he won Hispanic voters, he won Asian voters, Chinese, Indian, Korean voters, he won among independent men but also independent women, and he won among Jewish voters. And it's a very diverse county that reflects the state. So New York four years ago, leez Elden ran a good race, but we kind of got frozen in New York City where we only got thirty percent of the vote. So you know, Bruce has the ability to get more than that by by getting more votes in Queens in the Bronx and Seattle boroughs and also Brooklyn. But he also could do well upstate too, because you know they're not going to want somebody who who raised his taxic like Hokle said, because he's trying to keep Mandami happy. Who's that going to be the mayor, the new big government socialist mayor in New York City. She's talking about raising the corporate tax from seven percent to eleven percent in New York State, and Bruce came out against that instantly because that would drive jobs away from New York and upstate. You can't afford to lose any more jobs, whether it's Buffalo or you know, Plattsburgh or Syracuse. I mean, you just can't the southern tier. You can't afford to lose these jobs. So Bruce is already you know, he's challenging on her record. He wants to run on against her record. You know, he'll compare his record versus hers on taxes, on jobs, on crime, and his certainly have new ideas to you know, improve education in the state and as well as handle some of these homeless and mental health issue problems. And so I think I think we can have a really good campaign going on this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, these Democrats like as you mentioned, Kathy Hochele or Mom Donnie Bernie s all these ye p eased corporate taxes. Increased corporate taxes. Do they realize that's a tariff. It's basically the same thing as through having tariffs. So it's democrat tariffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, you raise taxes on a business, they'll just pass it on to the consumer. But the other part what's worse than New Yorker. What we've seen is they leave New York. They're more than happy to go. They could go to New Jersey, they could go to Georgia and North Carolina, they can go to Tennessee, Florida, Texas. How many jobs are we lost to Texas? So so that's you know that it's just not a good idea. And by the way, you go upstate New York, you know, you go to Buffalo and Rochester, et cetera. You know, you're looking at downtown and say where you know, where's the business is gone, where's carrier gone, Where's where's in Syracuse, where's you know, Xerox, Kodak, et cetera. Go over the border to Toronto. Toronto, the corporate tax in Canada is like fifteen percent, and New York, you know, you have a twenty one percent federal tax. And then New York they're want to raise it eleven on time that who wow, there's more jobs. They'll they'll go out of the country again.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, let's talk about midterms. This is very important the midterms now. I think it's is it kind of crazy to predict anything now because it's like asking who's going to win the super Bowl in twenty twenty seven. I mean, who knows. I mean, it's anything could change between now and the midterms or am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's close. We have a new national poll that we just posted today where the Republicans are down by a point forty forty six to forty five. But that's really close. That's in the margin er even for a national poll of a thousand plus a minus three percent. So you're going to have a close midterm election that's focused on you know, maybe fifty sixty seventy seats. But you know, you got, like you said, you've got ten months and ten and a half months to decide that election, and there's going to be a lot of things that a lot of factors. The good news is Donald Trump has a his job ringing we have him a fifty percent job and it's holding from and again we do a thousand likely voters modeled after national elections, not like these other polls where they have adults and illegal immigrants and whomever in the polls, but that don't like Trump or so that's a poll of likely voters, and you're looking at a year for now, and it's close. But I mean, the economy is starting to grow. And one of the things, one of the most important things we found in the survey was that a lot they don't know the facts. They think the economy's getting worse because they don't know the facts. And President Trump was censored in the speech that he made this week. I mean, they literally cut out the graphs showing lower inflation under Trump, showing higher wages under Trump, showing lower gas prices. I mean, the networks, a whole bunch of them, wouldn't I mean, the President of the United States does a national address and they won't let them show the graphs. They censored it out, and it was just absolutely ridiculous. But when they learned of the facts that the economy is growing, et cetera, they they're more likely to say the economy is getting better sixty one to thirty three. But right now they're not getting those facts. And it's a real challenge because we had to do that in his campaign in twenty twenty four. I mean, they were trying to sense. I mean in twenty twenty Biden. I believe Biden won because they censored us. And there was with that Hunter Biden laptop. We did a post election poll and I've talked about on the show with Sean and Linda before, where among the Biden voters, thirty six percent were not aware of the Hunter Biden laptop story. And if they were aware enough would have changed that Donald Trump would have won the election. And that was Media Research Center Broke Brempozel published that, and that was a survey that we did. And you know, they're trying it again. They're going to I mean literally, they want to censor. They want to censor the Trump record so that the Democrats retake Congress.
Speaker 1: I mean, but this is going to be the roughest race ever because they've got to stop him this time. They can't let him have two more years of Congress on his side, so they're going to do everything to stop him. Now, what can President Trump do? What did he do to counter this?
Speaker 3: Go directly to people, I mean, first of all. One of the things he always did was and again he'd been inside the Belway in Washington. He's running the government. You got to get that back out to the fetal. He's got to do his rallies, he's got to go out there for the candidates's and and when he goes out there, it generates a lot of like untraditional media coverage. People go to these things, and the Trump campaign had it down to the science. When you go to that, you sign up with your email, We get your cell phone, we text you, we email you, we send you a lot of information. You send that out to your friends, whether it's Facebook, et cetera. But they they hear the president's message. They hear that he wants to you know, he wants to lower taxes. You'll know that that the tax got he passed is going to save you money. You should get a refund back if you're paying taxes. Most Americans will, and there'll be no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax you'll get tax credits for security, so security, so you know, those kinds of things where people get the real facts, that changes. That's how we won the election. That's how we won the popular vote and swept the battleground states. Are just getting out there directly to the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know people. And I realized, I said, well, not everybody's going to watch the rally. But as you point out, that's interesting. They collect the email the phone number of every single person at every rally and that in the end, that could be millions of people in the end, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's tens of millions of people. And they and what they do is they you know, they they send it not just the ones who attend. Like remember when he came to Madison Square Garden, anybody who want anybody who wanted to get inside had to sign up via email or tax So we got that information. Same thing when you know, Blakeman had the Nassau County, Nassau County, they the Nassau Coliseum rally was great, great event, and we had that information and we could go directly to the voters and give them the truth that you wouldn't have to be censored by the press. So it was a tough lesson to learn. In twenty twenty when they said the Hunter Biden laptop wasn't real and John Brennan and the gang were saying, oh, it's Russian disinformation. Now that we know that it's totally not true what they said, thanks to Tulsey GABBARTT and thanks to John Ratcliff, they've shown us what, you know, what frauds they were. So we just have to get the facts out to the feel of that. The economy today, the GDP it's over four percent, hasn't been this high in years, and the economic growth is going and they're growing. You're now having wages grow again faster than the rate of inflation, which is what people need to get to, you know, feel better that you know, they to recover from the four years of Biden inflation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, John McLaughlin, great stuff. You can take a look at this website McLachlan online dot com and if you ever need the best polster on earth, it's John McLachlan and great stuff. We'll talk again soon. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas, Mark, thank you. Merry Christmas, Linda.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being with us. Take care. Are we allowed to say Merry Christmas? We have to say happy holidays? Absolutely, Merry Christmas. There you go. So I hear Christmas music behind me again? It's you switched songs there right, it was Paul McCartney. Then it was oh, it's all a blurry all these Christmas. We love Christmas. Hey, we'll take some calls next eight hundred nine four one. Sean is the number, Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 5: Man for America, great for edited fake news, sad jobbles finds the truth for you and me, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Ah again with the Christmas music. It's getting me.
Speaker 2: Mark, did you know that we are only two days away from Christmas? Hence the inspiration that makes us play said Christmas music?
Speaker 1: Well, I know they got those radio stations where the last four weeks of the year they play nothing but Christmas music twenty four to seven. And whenever I'm at one of them, all the DJs are like, like, I guys can't tell anything. We love it, but yeah, hey, I love Frank Sinatra. Bid Yeah, wudn't with him twenty four to seven for a month?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, you have Fox Nation, you know the Fox streaming service. Absolutely, there's a new documentary about Sinatra called Something Sinatra Icon. It's phenomenal. I'm even in it. But it's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: You're in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not documentary, Fox Nation,